Hi Akshara
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the look and Ranveer's coat and Raagini's look 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

So Lovely sakshi Eagerly waiting for the next also missed cutiepie scenes keep updated dear

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment and happy to see your comment after a long
time dear 
yes let me update it dear 
sorry to make you miss cutie pie she will be back 
ya let me update it dear 
loved the image of Ishveer that is the lastest image in indonesia 
loved them so much dear 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Awesome, Sakshi! The trip has been amazing! Now, let's see what awaits them back in Mumbai. Last chapter was hawwt! ☺️☺️ Keep writing more. :)

Hi Elvish
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and the trip 
ya let us see what is going to await them in Mumbai 
happy that you liked the last chapter 
keep reading dear 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Great outfits of Ishveer.

The trip to Shimla was wonderful. Please don't make us wait for the next track too longπŸ‘

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the outfits of Ishveer and Shimla trip
hmm okay dear let me make the next track soon 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Nice choice of clothes dear. Update soon.😊

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the choice of the clothes dear 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Wonderful look of Ishveer and Raagini.

😊

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the looks of Ishveer and Raagini 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 573
DAY:SUNDAY..
It was exactly 6.55 in the morning in Shimla were the Shimla was having the mist in its atmosphere and was giving Chillness to the people staying there were when the camera panned into the bedroom of the cute love birds Ishveer were Ishani was sleeping so well in the bed resting her head in the pillow and her body in the bed covered herself with the blanket till her neck and was sleeping so well were the chillness was making her to cover herself so well with the blanket were Ranveer was sleeping so well next to her by resting his body well in the bed and resting his head in the pillow and covered himself till his chest with the blanket were he was sleeping so deep sleep by opening his mouth a little were when the time was exactly 7 o clock the Alarm which Ishani set in the night in her phone now started to ring its alarm were that sound was now slowly disturbing Ishani's sleep were now Ishani's eyebrows and forehead skin were shrinking hearing the alarm noise and with a irritated face she slowly opened her eyes and then with a not able to open properly eyes she saw the roof of the room were she took her hand out of the blanket and then brought her hand to her mouth were she cutely yawned and then she turned to the lamp table by taking her hand from her mouth were she saw her phone that was ringing its alarm by giving the flash in its display were Ishani with a restless face she took her hand to the lamp table and then she took her phone from the lamp table and then she laying in the bed saw the phone display and getting the time is 7 o clock and then seeing it ringing the alarm she hit the dismiss option which now stopped the ringing of the alarm were as soon as she stopped the alarm she took her hand along with the phone to the lamp table again and then she kept her phone in the lamp table and then she took her hand back to her and then she rested her hand in her stomach over the blanket and then she turned to other side to see Ranveer were she saw Ranveer sleeping so calmly by opening his mouth little were seeing it Ishani had a smile seeing his cute way of sleeping were she slowly got up from the bed and then she held the blanket till her chest with her hand and then she sat well in the bed and rested her back in the head rest and then she pulled the blanket more close with her both the hands towards her feeling the chillness of the Shimla in that room were she turned and saw around the room and seeing the half burnt candles in the room and the few pieces eaten cake in the tea poi and then she lowered her eyes and saw the bed were she saw the rose petals in the bed were a smile came in her lips were she again turned and saw Ranveer were the way he was sleeping opening his mouth made her to admire him so much were she leaned in the bed and going near Ranveer by holding the blanket with her hands till her chest and then she took her one hand from the blanket and then with that hand she lovingly caressed Ranveer's hair and she had a smile in her lips. 
Ishani(caressing Ranveer's hair and admiring him and in a low romantic tone): I wish that yesterday night you were satisfied. Before asking that to you making love to me second time you laid beside me and started to sleep so only I was not able to ask whether you were satisfied or not. Ranveer I think I have been a medicine for you yesterday night for the wound I gave you in DNA matter.(she took a deep breath and then she got up and then she sat in the bed again and then she rested her head in the head rest by holding the blanket till her chest and then to herself):Fine its 7 o clock and today we are leaving to Mumbai. If I get up now only it will be correct for us to leave by 10 o clock when Balveer is coming to pick us up.(giving a okay head shake to herself she lowered her head and saw down the floor were she saw all their dresses shattered in the floor were seeing it she again turned and saw Ranveer who was still sleeping in the same mouth open position and then in a low tone):hmm you are sleeping now like a new born baby but seeing the clothes in the floor I can get how much naughty you were in the night(she gave a impossible head shake with a smile in her lips and then she holding the blanket till her chest with one hand and then lowered herself from the bed and lowered her other hand to the floor and then she seeing Ranveer's shirt in the floor and then she took Ranveer's shirt from the floor).
She having Ranveer's shirt in her hand and then she carefully managing the blanket and then shirt with her both the hands and finally she wore Ranveer's shirt over her and then she moved the blanket from her and then she buttoned the shirt so well and then she took her legs out of the blanket and then she kept her legs in the floor were she was able to feel the chillness of Shimla so well in the floor were Ishani rubbing her two hands so well with each other and then she got up from the bed and stood well in the floor wearing Ranveer's shirt till her knees were she then started to walk towards the bedroom door were she went near the bedroom and then she touched the lock of the bedroom and then she unlocked the door and then she opened the door and then she keeping the bedroom door open itself she came out of the bedroom and then she walking and she came to the living room cum bedroom were she came to the living room cum bedroom were she saw Raagini sleeping peacefully in the bed between two pillows were she was cutely opening her little mouth and was sleeping deeply were Ishani seeing it thought about Ranveer sleeping in the bedroom now.
Ishani(seeing Raagini and thinking of Ranveer and then in thoughts):Don't know how Raagini is having this much similarity with Ranveer.(with a smile in thoughts):But anyways they are cute.(thinking it she started to walk towards the cupboard were she went to the cupboard and then she opened the cupboard door and then she took her Chudidar and other dresses needed for her and then she seeing the cupboard having only her few modern outfit and to herself):All the other dresses or given for washing need to call them and tell them to bring the dresses to our room after I get ready.(she then telling it to herself she having her dresses in her one hand and with other than she closed the cupboard well and then she started to walk towards the washroom and then to herself):I don't have towel today need to use the towel I used to yesterday. Fine...(telling it she came to the washroom and then she touched the washroom door and she opened the washroom door and then she entered the washroom and she closed the washroom door to get ready for the day).
when it was exactly 7.45 Ishani came out of the washroom after having a fresh bath wearing a Yellow color Salwar Kameez with few stone designs in it and wearing the Mangalsutra in her neck and her hair was semi-dry were she was drying her hair with the towel were drying her hair with the towel in her one hand and with other hand she closed the washroom door well and then she started to walk and then she came and stood in front of the dressing table were she then keeping two step from the dressing table and going near the bed she dropping the towel in the bed next to the pillow and then she again came and stood in front of the dressing table and then she took the hair dryer and then she started to dry her hair well and then once she dried her hair she kept the hair dryer back in the dressing table and then she took the comb and she started to comb her hair well and then she started to get ready for the day were she finally combed her free hair so well and then she kept the comb back in the dressing table and then she took the face cream and started to make her light make up in the face were after that she finally stuck a stone bhindi in her forehead and then she finally made a check in the mirror and making sure she is completely ready for the day were she then turned and saw Raagini were she was now sleeping keeping her one side in the bed. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini and to herself):Fine before Raagini wakes up I need to make everything ready(she started to walk around the bed and then she came near the lamp table next to the bed and then she touched the intercom cordless phone and then she took the cordless phone in her and and then seeing the intercom number chart in the wall next to the lamp table and getting the number for the laundry service and then she dialed the number in the cordless and then she kept the phone in her ears and hearing the ring she waited for the call to be picked).
Laundry service person(picking the call):Hello Laundry service..
Ishani: Yesterday I gave the clothes for washing and I said I need it by today morning.
Laundry service person:Room no madam?
Ishani:200
Laundry service:Wait for a while madam in line let me get to know whether your dresses are ready and then let me inform you. 
Ishani: hmm okay..(she heard Laundry person keeping the phone in some place were she keeping the cordless in her ears was waiting for the person to reply were after a while she heard the phone has been taken).
Laundry service person:madam..
Ishani:Haan tell me. 
Laundry Service:Madam dresses are ready now our staff will deliver it to your room and bill will be charged in the final payment of your room services. 
Ishani: hmm okay..and can you please sent two big Carry bags along with the clothes. 
Laundry service:Okay madam let us..
Ishani:hmm okay (she took the cordless from her ears and then she kept the phone back in its place in the lamp table and then she sat in the bed next to the pillow that was next to Raagini and then she resting her head in the head rest thought about yesterday night were the way Ranveer made love to her and the way he made love to her second time made her to smile were her face too was becoming so much red as she was thinking about it the time too started to move were when it was exactly 8.10 there was a knock in the door that distracted her from the thoughts of their romantic night were she immediately got up from the bed and then she started to walk in the room towards the main door were walking she finally came near the main door and then she unlocked the door and then she opened the door were she saw the laundry person wearing hotel uniform and then having two bundles of dresses on the trolley and two carry bags on the trolley were seeing it and seeing the laundry person): Come in..
Laundry person:yes madam(he holding the trolley steel holder started to move the trolley inside the room and he entered the room as soon as Ishani gave way for him to enter the room).
Ishani keeping the main door open started to walk behind the laundry man were Laundry person pushing the trolley inside the living room cum bedroom and then he stopped the trolley near the bed were Ishani too came and stood seeing the laundry person. 
Ishani(seeing the laundry person):keep the dress bundle in the bed. 
Laundry person: hmm okay madam(he took the dress bundle one by one from the trolley and then he kept both the bundle in the bed at the bottom below Raagini and then he took the two carry bags from the trolley and then he kept it too in the bed and then seeing Ishani gave a pleasant smile and then he again holding the steel holder of the trolley and he started to push it towards the entrance of the main door).
Ishani too giving a light smile back to the laundry person and she waited for him to go out of the main door were she saw the main door were the laundry person moving the trolley went out of the room were Ishani started to walk towards the main door again and then she went to the main door and then she closed the door and then she locked the door and then she again started to walk towards the living room cum bedroom and then she coming to the living room cum bedroom and then she went to the cupboard and then she opened the cupboard and then she took her trolley bag out of the cupboard and then having the trolley bag in her hand and then keeping it in the floor and then she took the few dresses of her and Raagini from the cupboard along with their jackets and then she started to walk to the bed and she kept the dresses and jackets in the bed and then again walking to the cupboard and then she took the jackets and caps bags that they purchased for Raagini and then she saw the cupboard well and getting that she has took all the dresses out from the cupboard and then she closed the cupboard door well and holding the bag in one hand and then she took the trolley bag in her hand from the floor and then she came to the bed again and then she kept the trolley bag in the bed on one side and then she saw the dress of Raagini to wear for now and took one pant and shirt of Raagini and then she kept it on one side of the bed and then she opened the trolley bag zip and opened the trolley bag and then she started to fold the rest of her clothes and Raagini's clothes and then she kept it in the trolley bag and kept the bags of Raagini's new jacket and caps bag in the trolley bag. She then opened one cloth bundle and getting its her dresses and Raagini's dresses that were washed and dried so well and then folded perfectly were she immediately started to take the dresses from the bundle and she started to arranged it in her trolley bag one by one it was exactly 15 minutes were she finally finished the arranging her and Raagini's dresses in the trolley bag so well and then she took the carry bag in the bed and then she started to walk to the washroom were she went to the washroom and opened the door and entered the washroom and then going to the clothes bin she started to take the clothes that she and Raagini changed in these two days and then taking the clothes from the waste bin she kept those clothes to be washed in their home in the carry bag and then she came out of the washroom and then she started to walk towards the bedroom were she entered the bedroom as the door was already open were she saw Ranveer still sleeping so well were she seeing Ranveer sleeping having a smile in her lips she saw their clothes laying in the floor and then she getting her clothes in the floor and then holding the carry bag in her one hand and then bend and then started to take her clothes from the floor and then she kept her clothes in the carry bag and then she filling the clothes in the carry bag she started to walk towards the bedroom entrance and then she came out of the bedroom and then she came to the living room cum bedroom and then she went to the bed and seeing her trolley bag in the bed she kept the clothes that needed to be washed in the carry bag in the trolley bag and then she saw the dressing table and then she went to the dressing table and then she took her make up kit and the comb and other make up items and filling everything in the make up kit well and  then she closed the make up kit and then took her hair dryer and then she came back to the bed and then she kept her hair dryer and the make up kit in the trolley bag and then she walked to the table and then she took the photo frame they took in the mall road in her hand and walked to the trolley bag in bet and packed that photo too and then she started to walk to the washroom again and then she entered the washroom and then she took her tooth brush and came out of the washroom and then she came and kept the tooth brush too in her trolley bag and then she kept the trolley bag without closing were she took another carry bag in the bed and she started to walk to the bedroom and then she entered the bedroom and then she saw the dresses of Ranveer that were laying down in the floor and then she started to take the dresses from the floor and she put those dresses in the carry bag in her hand and then she entered the washroom of the bedroom were she saw the clothes bin were only Ranveer's one day dress was there were she took those dresses too and then kept it in the carry bag well and then she came out of the washroom and then she started to come out of the bedroom were she came to the living room cum bedroom..
Ishani(to herself):Ranveer's dress that he changed in the living room washroom yesterday night is there in the washroom holder know?Let me take that too..(she entered the washroom of living room and then she saw the holders were Ranveer has hanged his jacket and pant and shirt were she took those dresses one by one and then she put it in the carry bag and then she took the shirt that she wore now and came out of the bedroom and kept it in the carry bag and then she finally took Ranveer's jacket from the holder were she felt a big thing inside Ranveer's jacket were with a doubtful face holding the jacket in one hand and with the carry bag in other hand she came out of the washroom were she walked and came to the living room cum bedroom's bed and then she kept the carry bag in the bed resting it in her trolley bag and then with her two hands she held the jacket of Ranveer and then with her one hand she put inside the jacket and saw what is there inside were it was the vaccum bottle were Ishani took the vaccum bottle out of the jacket of Ranveer and then to herself):he didn't even take this vaccum bottle out and has hanged the jacket in the holder(telling is she had smile thinking about Ranveer were she kept the vaccum bottle in the bed and then she folded the jacket well and she kept it in the carry bag and then making sure she has packed all the unwashed clothes in the carry bag  and Raagini's washed clothes in her trolley bag and then she started to walk to the bedroom again and then she entered the bedroom were she saw Ranveer was now sleeping up side down inside the blanket were having a smile in her lips she again started to walk to the cupboard of the bedroom and she opened the cupboard and she took Ranveer's trolley bag with her one hand and then she kept the trolley bag in the floor and then she saw one set of Ranveer dress as balance and then to herself): hmm fine let Ranveer wear this today..(telling to herself she closed the cupboard so well and then she took the trolley bag in her hand and she started to walk out of the bedroom and coming to living room cum bedroom and kept Ranveer's trolley bag in the bed and then she opened the other bundle of the clothes in the bed and seeing Ranveer's dresses washed and dried and folded so well were she started to take those dresses one by one and started to arrange it in the trolley bag of Ranveer. Within 15 minutes she packed the dresses of Ranveer and she kept the trolley bag open to pack other items of Ranveer and she took a deep breath):Finally packing is done only other things need to be packed..
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi Ishaani reluctantly woke up. Like when she caressed Ranveer's hair. This shows her deep love for her husband. Now Ishaani is packing her luggage. Ranveer is sleeping peacefully. Let's wish them a safe flight to Mumbai.😊

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great update darling as always.  Eagerly waiting for the next