Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Since the last 3 days U didn't update the chapter. What's happened Dear? 
Is everything okay? 
Take care. 
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
3 days without updates. Are you fine? Why are you  not posting episodes?
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Nice sakshi I shveer love each other all scenes were cute like watching matsh

Hi Janani 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ishveer love each other and happy that 
it was like watching matsh to you 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Since the last 3 days U didn't update the chapter. What's happened Dear? 

Is everything okay? 
Take care. 

Hi Priyanka
yes sorry dear I was not able to update 
as I was not feeling well dear 
now I am okay let me update it dear 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi
3 days without updates. Are you fine? Why are you  not posting episodes?

Hi Amritha
yes I was not feeling well so only I was not able to sit in front of 
laptop for long so only I was not able to update
now I am okay let me update it dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 572

Note: 18+ content. Read at your own risk. Kids stay away.

Ranveer removing the blouse and inner ware of Ishani he then dropped both the dresses on the floor were Ishani who was closing her eyes feeling what all Ranveer is doing to her now getting her state she immediately with her two hands pulled the blanket so close to her were the blanket covered her till her neck part were Ranveer as soon as dropping Ishani's dress on the floor he turned to Ishani were seeing Ishani covered herself with the blanket so well and seeing her in the closed eyes state brought a smile in his lips were he moved himself close to her and lowered his head and going near her face and saw her with a admiring eyes. 
Ranveer(admiring Ishani's face for a while and in a low tone): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice and without opening her eyes):hmmm
Ranveer:(he getting response from Ishani took his hand to the blanket that Ishani was pulling it till her neck and he tried to pull it down from her and in a low tone):Let me move ahead Ishani..
Ishani(holding the blanket tightly with her both the hands and not allowing Ranveer to move the blanket from her and slowly opened her eyes and seeing Ranveer with a shy filled eyes and in a cute face and in a cute tone):You are so worst Ranveer..
Ranveer(took his hand from the blanket and then supporting his head with his hand by resting his elbow in the bed and seeing her with a questioning cute face):Why?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face):you are bad boy in bed so only.you are taking my dresses from me(she said it like a cute complaining school girl).
Ranveer(having a cute smile took his hand from his head and he went close to her and touched her cheek with his hand and caressing her cheek lovingly and seeing her eyes):But I know that my Ishani loves this bad boy in bed(with a naughty face seeing her with a naughty smile):And to get a love to the extreme even dresses should not come in between the couple. 
Ishani(hearing it with a cute face and bit having a shy smile she seeing him): Chee Ranveer..
Ranveer seeing Ishani's Shy smile were he lowered his head and he took his lips to Ishani's lips and then in a immediate action he kissed Ishani's lips so well were Ishani too closed her eyes and was cooperating for this kiss so well were losing herself in this kiss her hands were taken from the blanket without to her control were her one hand came to Ranveer's back and other hand was caressing Ranveer's back hair were Ranveer kissing her lips well and feeling Ishani's hands on his back and his hair and getting that now Ishani came to his control he took his hand slowly from her cheek and then he held the blanket that was near Ishani's neck and then he lowered the blanket a bit and then in a micro second he left Ishani's lips and then in a immediate move he took his lips to Ishani's neck and then he kept his lips in Ishani's neck and started to caress her neck so well with his lips were Ishani who was about to think why Ranveer left her lips were feeling Ranveer's lips in her neck were a smile came in her lips seeing Ranveer's trick to move ahead and then her hands were still caressing Ranveer's hair with a love were Ranveer was caressing his lips so well in the neck of Ishani and then he lowered his lips and then he went inside the blanket and then in a micro second he kissed Ishani's B***s well were Ishani feeling it was getting so much romantic now were she was feeling like she may get wet at any moment were Ranveer now started to play with his hands and lips in her B***s so well.
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's hands and lips play in her body were caressing his hair so well and in a mourning tone):Ranveer...
Ranveer was so possessively playing over her well were he was playing in her B***s for around 20 minutes were Ishani was kept o mourning his name so many times were Ranveer getting satisfied in the B***s of Ishani he then lowered his lips to her stomach and then being inside the blanket and seeing Ishani's stomach Ranveer had a romantic smile in his lips were he lovingly kissed Ishani's fair stomach deeply were Ishani feeling it was now completely getting wet in her private place..
Ishani(in a mourning tone):Ranveer...(she was breathing heavily too).
Ranveer caressing his lips in her stomach and then was giving wet kisses too were he was kept on playing so well in Ishani's stomach and was making her so much romantic were Ishani didn't stop him at any moment now were Ranveer kissing Ishani's fair stomach till he getting satisfied and then he came out of the blanket were Ishani feeling it slowly opened her eyes and saw Ranveer with a so much love in her eyes were Ranveer too saw her with love. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in a mesmerized tone): I love you so much Ranveer I can't give you to anyone. I will fight this whole world to get you only for me. 
Ranveer(having a smile in his lips hearing what Ishani said were he too went close to her and then seeing her fair face in that candle light and dim lights and admiring her beautiful flawless face and in a romantic tone):I too love you so much Ishani I too will never give you to anyone.Sorry to tell you that I will forget that you are my wife in anger.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Its okay I know you so well Ranveer. you can be so angry on me but you can never hate me. 
Ranveer(giving a emotional smile): hmm I can never hate you once when I came to know you are alive and when I got in the accident and when I came back to consciousness and when you told me that you don't like me and went from me I got so much anger and when I saw you with Shikhar I was so much anger on you(he was having a cute possessive face): Then I tried to move on with Rithika and I even burnt your photos too(seeing her with a given up face): But I was not able to take your memories from my heart because you are my heart beat Ishani. (he saw her with a so much love emotions in his face).
Ishani(brought her hands to his shoulders and then seeing him): Lay down 
Ranveer getting what Ishani said and then seeing her hands in his shoulders he moved beside her and then he laid in the bed beside her were Ishani too immediately got up from the bed holding the blanket till her chest with one hand and still having her other hand in his shoulders and she came above him and saw his face with a love in her eyes. 
Ishani:(took her hand from his shoulders and touched his chest with her soft hand and seeing him):Ranveer sorry to tell you that Meri Naufrat tumse hi. I can now feel how much hurt that word would have been for you. (with a emotional sorry face):Seeing a man who sees me as his heart beat I have said that my hate is for him. (shaking her head as no):But nahi always my love is only for you Ranveer. Any man can stand next to me but I am sure that will be out of bad situation but only you can be in my heart always because I love you so much Ranveer more than you no one and nothing is important to me. (telling it she lovingly laid herself in his chest and then turned her lips to his chest and kissed his chest).
Ranveer who was happy to hear that he is more important to Ishani and now feeling Ishani's kiss in his chest was feeling it with happy smile were Ishani moved her lips to the bullet scares of Ranveer and then she deeply kissed Ranveer's bullet scares were she then took her lips from his chest and then raising her head saw Ranveer were Ranveer cutely gave a smile to her were he then touched her shoulders and then made Ishani to lay in the bed beside him and then he got up and he came above her were his face was more seductive now.Ishani saw his face with a silent face.
Ranveer(seeing her): Enough Ishani more than this I am not able to control myself.(his breath too was bit grasping telling he is turned seductive now).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face and took a deep breath and then in a confirmed voice):even don't make me wait any more...
Ranveer getting this as the permission of Ishani were he immediately saw the blanket that was now not in a proper position over them as they were moving in the bed this side and that side till now were he seeing the blanket that was till his knees were he got up and sat in the bed and took the blanket from his legs and then he took his hand to his night pant button to remove the pant were Ishani seeing Ranveer and getting that Ranveer is going to remove his pant and she now had a shy smile in her lips were she turned to the other side were Ranveer in a few seconds remove the pants from hip and then from his legs and then he dropped the pant in the floor and then turned to Ishani were he saw Ishani smiling and seeing other side were he touched the blanket again and then he covered them well with the blanket till their chest part and then he again came near her and then he touched Ishani's chin with his hand and then he turned Ishani to his side. Ishani saw him with a cute face were Ranveer cutely gave a wink to her were Ishani with a smile took her hands to his hair and then she caressed his hair so well were Ranveer feeling it seeing her with a smile were he went close to her and seeing her.
Ranveer(in a husky tone):Now I am not in my control want to go to the extreme Ishani can I ?
Ishani seeing Ranveer and then with a cute face shook her head as yes were Ranveer immediately entered the blanket and then he went to her stomach and then he started to caress Ishani's stomach with his lips so well were his hands were starting to play with Ishani's B***s were Ishani feeling the moves of Ranveer closed her eyes were now again he was making her shiver and she was up to get wet again were Ranveer too caressing and kissing Ishani's stomach so well and he too was now turning to be a man were he was now getting harder between his knees were Ranveer kissing Ishani's stomach deeply and then he took his hand from Ishani's b***s and then he took that hand to her in-skirt knot and then in a micro second he separated the knot of the in-skirt and then he with his hand itself lowered the in-skirt of Ishani were Ishani feeling what Ranveer is doing to her with her hand she held the bed sheet of the bed and she was crushing it so well and was bearing the shyness of her were Ranveer removed the in-skirt from Ishani and then he came out of the blanket and then he dropped the in-skirt on the floor and then he saw Ishani who was closing her eyes and was crushing the bed sheet with her hand were he went and laid close to her and then he touched Ishani's neck well and then he started to move his hand downwards from Ishani's neck and then he came to her chest part and then moving his hand he came till Ishani's B***s and then he started to caress his hands over her B***s well were Ishani was mourning his name were she was grasping so well were Ranveer's hand moved downwards now and then his hands caressed Ishani's stomach so well were Ishani was now again getting wet in her private place due to Ranveer this move were she was so wet and was ready for him. 
Ishani(feeling it and in a not able to bear voice):Ranveer.. please..
Ranveer moving his hand in her stomach and then he took his hand to her P*****s were Ishani getting it took her hand from the bed and then immediately brought her hand inside the blanket and held Ranveer's hand well were Ranveer feeling Ishani is stopping him turned and saw Ishani's face were now Ishani was breathing heavily and her eyes too were closed so well. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and in a low tone):What happen?
Ishani(without opening her eyes):I am feeling shy..
Ranveer(in a husky tone):Don't want me..
Ishani:I want you today but also...(before she could tell).
Ranveer:I won't hurt you Ishani because always I know to love you only today too I will surely love you with so much love please allow me..
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said now and then with a emotional face without opening her eyes and then she slowly took her hand from Ranveer's hand that was near her P*****s and then in a very low and given up tone):Love me..
Ranveer hearing this word from Ishani and then he immediately touched Ishani's P*****s and then in a immediate move he lowered her P*****s and then he removed her P*****s and then he brought his hand alone out of the blanket and then he dropped the P*****s down in the floor and then he started to move down to her inside the blanket were Ishani feeling herself aroused was so much wet were she held the bed sheet and was crushing it like anything were Ranveer went inside the blanket and then he saw her W*******d and seeing she is wet and then with a seductive face Ranveer gave a kiss in her W*******d were Ishani getting it mourned Ranveer's name so softly were Ranveer slowly came out of the blanket and then he saw Ishani's feet as the blanket was above her feet were seeing the fair feet of Ishani Ranveer moved to her feet and then he lowered his lips to her feet and then he lovingly kissed her feet deeply were Ishani feeling it slowly opened her eyes and raised her head a bit and saw Ranveer were he was kissing her one feet with his lips were Ishani tried to take her feet from Ranveer's lips were before she could move her feet Ranveer held her feet softly with his hand and then was kissing her feet so well were Ishani feeling for a while seeing Ranveer kissing her feet. 
Ishani:(in a normal tone):Don't want this Ranveer leave..
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said and then kissing her other feet and then he raised his head and seeing Ishani who was seeing him and then he got up from her feet and then he went close to her and then seeing her with a seductive face and in a low tone):I want you from head to foot so I don't mind falling in your feet Ishani its completely my love to you so don't feel guilty.
Ishani was mesmerized seeing Ranveer's love for her were Ranveer getting he is so much hard now were he went to Ishani's forehead and then he kissed Ishan's forehead with love were Ishani closed her eyes so well and then touched Ranveer's shoulders with her hands on both the side were Ranveer then came to her eyelids and then kissed her eyelids one by one and then he came to her cheek and then kissed her cheek deeply and then he kissed her other cheek so deeply and then he saw her were Ishani has closed her eyes and was feeling him and there was so much happiness in her face too were Ranveer getting he is not able to control anymore were he got up from Ishani and then he removed his B****s and then he dropped it down in the floor were his M*****d told he is so much hard and he really needed Ishani so much now were he then covered him so well with the blanket till his hip and then he came to Ishani back and then he saw Ishani with a lustful face and then he touched her cheek with his hand.
Ranveer(in a seductive tone):Shall I come in you?
Ishani(without opening her eyes): hmm okay..
Ranveer getting this from Ishani and then he took his hand from her cheek and then he kept his lips in Ishani's lips and then he started to kiss her so well and then in the next minute he inserted him in her were getting he is in her Ranveer took his lips from Ishani were now Ishani was grasping well..
Ishani(in a low tone):I love you Ranveer..
Ranveer(starting to love her well in a physical manner and in a low tone):hmm love you too Ishani..
Ranveer was moving in her and was showing his love to her were Ishani brought her hand to his back and was making Ranveer so close to her were both were loving each other so well physically after a long time without any disturbances were Ranveer was loving her so well without pain in her were Ishani's hands were on Ranveer's chest, shoulders and back were she was holding him so close to her and her hands were showing that Ranveer is only for her with the tight hug with her hand were Ranveer was inside her for almost 20 minutes and was loving her so well were Ishani was feeling him so well were she was now getting her climax O****m were she hugged Ranveer so tightly.
Ishani(feeling satisfied and getting her O****m and in a mourning tone): I love you Ranveer sorry for all the pain I gave you I love you and Meri Aashiqui sirf tumse hi I love you..(telling it she closed her eyes so well and felt satisfied and she was grasping so well now but the chill weather was not giving that much sweat to her).
Ranveer(being inside her for a while even after her O****m and then now getting his climax too and then he gave his O****m inside her telling): Meri Aashiqui sirf tumse hi Ishani I can't be without you at any point of my life. I want you completely for me and want a complete life with you. I love you..(telling it he felt so much satisfied now were he was grasping so much were he fell over Ishani well and then he laid himself over her and then his face fell on the shoulders of Ishani).
Ishani too hearing what Ranveer said with a smile and still with her closed eyes feeling Ranveer over her were she already having her hands on Ranveer's back were she surrounded Ranveer so well with her hand and then she turned to see Ranveer now were when she turned Ranveer was grasping so well and then he was over her so well. Ranveer took a deep breath and then he got up from her and then he laid in the bed beside her were he saw the roof of the room and was trying to relax himself from grasping were the blanket was covered till their chest so well were Ishani too laying beside him turned and saw Ranveer were he was seeing the roof were Ishani with a smile catching the blanket till her chest so well with her hand moved herself close to Ranveer and then she raised her head and kept her head in his chest were Ranveer feeling Ishani near him and seeing her resting her head in his chest were Ranveer brought his one hand behind her and then he made Ishani to be close to him. Ishani rested her head in Ranveer's chest so well. Ranveer too resting his head well in the pillow and then feeling Ishani's hotness soothing for him in this chill weather coming out of the grasping saw Ishani were now she was playing with his small hairs in his chest with her fingers. Ranveer had a smile seeing it. 
Ranveer(in a low tone):Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer calling her she raised her head and saw Ranveer by resting her chin in his chest and then keeping her hand in his chest and giving a smile to him): hmm
Ranveer: Did you get the real meaning of love making?
Ishani(giving a cute smile): hmm my husband today thought me the real meaning of love making. And he is a super cute husband when comes to love making. 
Ranveer(pulling her close to him were Ishani too came so close to him seeing her with a smile): Tk still night is there shall we have another session of love making?
Ishani(seeing him a naughty smile and then in a cute tone): Yes Mr. Vaghela..we can..
Ranveer(with a surprised face):Really?
Ishani(with a cute smile shook her head as yes): hmm okay..
Ranveer immediately touched her shoulders and then he made her to lay in the bed and he came above her and seeing her with a love he gave a cute smile. 
Ranveer:What happen today? My wife is ready for second time too
Ishani:(with a cute girl face):I want to give my husband all the happiness in love so only and he is a good gentleman and I love him so much so its okay for his wish today and I too want him more because he is only the real blanket for me in this cold..(she said it with a cute smile).
Ranveer(hearing it giving a smile to her and went close to her): hmm for me too you are only my blanket Ishani..(telling it he was again going to kiss her cheek were without kissing her cheek and then he came back and saw her with a cute confused face).
Ishani(seeing his confused face):What happen Ranveer?you are thinking how can we wake up in the morning?
Ranveer:Actually I thought some other thing but as you are asking this question let me too ask you back.. we can wake up in the morning know?
Ishani:let me wake up early don't worry..I have sent the Alarm already let me wake up.
Ranveer(giving a okay head shake):Okay and then Ishani..(he was hesitating to ask).
Ishani(with a not understanding face she took her hand to his cheek and held his cheek and in a caring tone):What happen Ranveer?
Ranveer:you are precaution only know?First and all I never know the seriousness of having second child quickly and I used to tell even If another child comes no problem but as you played with me today only I thought all the ways how could Raagini suffer If second child comes so now I got the real fact why you are telling we don't want another child for now. We don't want another child now itself Ishani so only I am asking you are precaution only know?
Ishani(had a light laugh hearing what Ranveer is telling): hmm I am precaution only and nothing will happen come on..(she put her hand over Ranveer's back and pulled him close to her).
Ranveer (too going close to her and then with a smile):Then okay..(he immediately went close to her and then started to nuzzle her neck with his lips).
Ishani having Ranveer close to her and feeling his nuzzling in her neck and then with a smile in her lips were her hands went to the blanket that were covering them till their chest part were Ishani pulled the blanket over Ranveer and her and covered both of them were the beautiful love birds made love once again so now let us not disturb them, 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Drop dead gorgeous episode didu...lagta hai aaj Ranveer ki lottery lag gayi...ek love making ke saath dusra bilkool freeπŸ˜† πŸ˜†...that's a very limited offer Ishaani has given to Ranveer & he nailed thatπŸ˜†...congratulations RanveerπŸ˜†...anyways today's episode is beyond imagination... Looking forward to it...& didu I'm glad to c u r fully alright...pls be safe & sound and stay healthy
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
extremely lovely episode.you are the best in writing 18plus chap.i enjoyed every bit of it.thanx for giving us such a lovely chap.but plz one request we want 18plus chaps more frequenly.it was after a long time.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
what to say..it's too hot and the dialogues were romantic and emotional too
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!
Happy that you are fine now. Long-awaited episode. Like it so much. Like their night session. So this track is over. I am wondering what the next track will be.
Yes Sakshi, I also want to have 18+ episodes more frequently if that's OK with you. You write them so nice. Now their return to Mumbai is coming.😊
Edited by Ishveer45 - 7 years ago