Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
Hope everything is fine. Please, update the next episode for us. You have stopped at the most interesting part. Don't make us wait for too long. 😭 We miss you dear

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing fine 
hope you are doing good
ya let me update it dear 
sorry to make you all wait 
miss you too dear 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

hi sakshi how are you?you are giving us fantastic episodes.waiting for your next episode.

Hi Naush
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine
hope you are doing good
happy that you liked the episodes I am giving you all 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

yes dear I am here only I am back πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my dear cute friends, 
I know I am late for this post. I was not able to make this post on 1st may. So sorry for this late post. 

No one other than you would have given this much cute innocence and different faces of Ishani's character this much realistic. We always love you Radhika Madan and wish you a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish that more happiness and success come on your way. 
Regards
Sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice post dear. Update soon😊

Varnav thumbnail
Which was the episode in wch ranveer made ishani to wear saree... I couldn't find anyone let me knw
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Very nice post dear. Update soon😊

Hi neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the post 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnav

Which was the episode in wch ranveer made ishani to wear saree... I couldn't find anyone let me knw

Hi Varnav 
It was thread 5 episode 356
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 571

Note:Not complete 18+ content but also partial 18+ content so please read at your own risk.

Ranveer kissed Ishani's lips deeply were Ishani closed her eyes so well and was feeling this kiss of Ranveer were her hands were caressing Ranveer's hair so well were Ranveer kissing Ishani's lips by relaxing a bit without taking his lips from her lips and again kissing her lips deeply and then again relaxing and then kissing by doing this itself he kissed her so well for a minute were after getting satisfied in the kiss he slowly took his lips from Ishani's lips were Ishani who felt Ranveer's kiss so well were as Ranveer is taking his head from her she took her hands slowly from his back head and now her face was so red and her eyes were closed so well were Ranveer saw Ishani's face with a smile were Ishani too slowly opened her eyes and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was having a cute naughty smile in his lips were Ishani seeing him with a cute shyness now took her one hand to Ranveer's shoulders and she cutely pushing him and then she moved from him and then she laid beside him by showing her back to him were Ranveer now saw Ishani's back with a smile were cutely having a smile itself he moved in the bed lightly and then he went and laid beside Ishani and then he put his hand over Ishani's hip and bit hugged her from behind so well and then lovingly kept his lips near her ears. 
Ranveer(in a low tone):Shyness came?
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's hug and hearing his voice now in a cute romantic tone):I thought today I should not be getting shyness with you but seeing your eyes after the kiss you gave made me to get shy now. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said and in her ears):Shyness is always inside you no one can change it.(he moved from her a bit and took his hand from her hip and then he touched her shoulder and then he turned her and made her to lay in the bed and he came above her and he saw her with a love look).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's eyes seeing her and feeling shyness again with a cute act she brought her two hands up and then she closed Ranveer's both the eyes with her hands and in a low tone):your eyes is making me so much shy Ranveer don't see me. 
Ranveer(having a smile in his lips brought his one hand and then took Ishani's one hand from his eyes and he lovingly kissed her hand and then he saw her with one eye and gave a wink to her and in a cute tone):Come on take the other hand from my eyes. 
Ishani(in a cute child tone):Let me take it but don't see me that cute look and make me feel shy..
Ranveer(having a smile seeing Ishani's cuteness were he took his hand from the hand of Ishani and then he with that hand took the other hand of Ishani from his another eye and seeing her with a smile):Meri Patni be shy as much as you want. Till now you gave your romantic avatar that is itself more than enough for me.
Ishani(having a cute smile took her hand from Ranveer's hand slowly and brought her hand to Ranveer's cheek and lovingly pinching him):hmm okay but today I will try my best to give my husband the love he really deserve from me. 
Ranveer:hmm okay for that only Ranveer's soul is longing each day know?(telling it having a cute smile in his lips he lowered his head and kissed Ishani's forehead).
Ishani closed her eyes feeling Ranveer's kiss in her forehead were Ranveer took his lips from Ishani's forehead and then he came to her eye lids and then he lovingly kissed Ishani's one eyelid and then he took his lips to the other eyelid of Ishani and then he kissed that eye lid too and then he brought his lips to her cheek and then tilting his head he kissed Ishani's one side cheek and then he kissed her other side cheek so well were Ishani was feeling it by closing her eyes so well were her hands now came to his back were she held Ranveer's back with her both the hands were Ranveer now lowered his lips and caressed Ishani's chin with his lips were by caressing his lips he lowered his lips to Ishani's neck and he started to nuzzle Ishani's neck part so well now were Ishani's hands that were in Ranveer's back were now her one hand moved upward and she brought her one hand to Ranveer's hair were she now feeling Ranveer's nuzzling in her neck was now caressing his hair well with her one hand and she was making him close to her by holding his back with her other hand were Ranveer was deeply nuzzling Ishani's neck and was giving wet kisses too were he again moved his lips below to her neck and then he brought his lips to her chest part were now Ishani was getting heavy breath were she was feeling so much romantic too at the same time she was not able to control herself too were when Ranveer was about to kiss her B***s above her saree..
Ishani(in a mourning tone without opening her eyes she took her hands from Ranveer's head and back and in a micro second she got up from the bed telling):Ranveer...
Ranveer who was about to kiss her B***s seeing Ishani got up from him half laid in the bed were he in the half laid position itself turned and saw Ishani were she was now sitting in the bed showing her back to him were Ranveer saw her like a boy from whom the chocolate in his hand was snatched were seeing her with a cute seductive face itself his eyes got stuck to Ishani's fair back were he saw one rose petal was sticking to Ishani's back and that looked so beautiful to his eyes were the rose petal and the fair skin of Ishani was so awesome to look at were seeing it having a seductive smile in his lips he got up from bed and then he moved himself to Ishani and sat behind her in the bed were Ishani was now having a light shy smile at the same time she was feeling heavy breath too were as she was having the mixed expression Ranveer with love kissed her back deeply with his lips were this made Ishani to close her eyes and feel Ranveer's lips in her back again. Ranveer deeply kissing Ishani's back and then lovingly caressing his lips in her back were he brought his lips to the place were the rose petal was sticking in Ishani's back and then he kissed deeply on the rose petal along with the skin of Ishani were Ishani was closing her eyes so well and her hands were now crushing the bed sheet of the bed with love were when Ranveer took his lips from Ishani's back after kissing over the rose petal the rose petal too fell down in the bed from Ishani's back were Ranveer seeing it and then moved more close to Ishani and then he took his one hand to her front and he touched her stomach and hugged her from behind were Ishani's hand that was crushing the bed sheet till now stopped that process and her hand now came to Ranveer's hand that was over her stomach were she touched Ranveer's hand in her stomach were Ranveer feeling Ishani's hand in his hand he hugged her well from behind and took his lips to her ears and rested his chin in her shoulder well. 
Ranveer(in her ears in a husky tone):Even rose petals too are wanting to get you by sticking to your body Ishani. 
Ishani(hearing it slowly opening her eyes and with a not understanding face without turning to him):Where rose petal is sticking Ranveer?
Ranveer:(he kissed Ishani's ears and then slowly nuzzling her ears and in a husky tone):It was in your back and I will never allow anything to touch you other than me so I kissed in your back deeply where Rose petal was and then made Rose petal to fall down from you now. 
Ishani(had a smile hearing what Ranveer said were she brought her other hand to Ranveer's cheek and lovingly touched his cheek and in a loving tone):Ranveer you are so much possessive on me.
Ranveer hearing it cutely took his hand from Ishani's stomach and her hand and then he with his both the hands he touched the shoulders of Ishani from her back and then he in a micro second made Ishani to lay in the bed were Ishani too in the immediate action of Ranveer laid in the bed well were Ranveer immediately took his hands from her shoulders and he came above her.Now the chillness was more in the room were Ishani feeling the chillness were she took her hands automatically to Ranveer's shoulders and touched his shoulders well. 
Ranveer(feeling Ishani's touch in his shoulders and seeing her): I am so much possessive on you Ishani that I can never ever share you to anyone.I will never allow any things to touch you. Only my hands has rights to touch your body. (he said it with a cute adamant boy face).
Ishani(seeing his cute adamant face lovingly brought her one hand to his cheek and caressing his cheek and seeing him):Ranveer sorry.
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Sorry for what?
Ishani:(with a feeling sorry face):For not trusting you in DNA matter. Without even giving you time to justify yourself I went from you to Baroda and hurt you a lot Ranveer. Rohit hit you in the car and you got so much hurt in your heart as well in your body too. Everything is because of me only know? I am really sorry here after I will never ever believe anything other than you. I promise you Ranveer please forgive me..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani asking sorry and then seeing her with a cute face): Ishani I too have done many wrong things without trusting you. Even I have humiliated you I have scolded you and talked rubbish about your character too but you forgave me know?Then what is a big deal in me forgiving you now? (cutely he took his one hand and touched her cheek and seeing her a cute look): Its okay forget it. 
Ishani(seeing him with a emotional face were she took her hand from his cheek and then she with her both the hands surrounded Ranveer's back so well and then pulled him close to her were Ranveer too came close to her and their face were so close to each other were seeing him in a husky tone): I love you.
Ranveer(seeing her eyes and in a husky tone): hmm instead of sorry I want that love only from you and now..(telling it giving a seductive smile he moved a bit from her and then immediately he touched Ishani's Saree pin and then saw Ishani were she was seeing him with a silent face and in a cute tone):Shall I?
Ishani seeing Ranveer asking the permission to remove her Saree closing her eyes and shook her head as okay to him were Ranveer with a smile in his lips he took his both the hands to the Saree pin were he held the Saree with blouse in one hand and with other hand he removed the pin from the blouse and saree and then he took the pin in his hand and then he took the pin to the lamp table and kept the pin in the lamp table and then he saw Ishani were she has closed her eyes so well were Ranveer seeing Ishani closed her eyes and then he touched her Saree now and in a immediate action he took the Saree from her were that now exposed her B***s with the blouse were Ishani with shyness brought her two hands to her chest and closed her chest so well were Ranveer seeing the shyness of Ishani had a smile in his lips were he then seeing the hip of Ishani and seeing the Saree fleets in the in-skirt he immediately dropped the Saree from his hand in the bed and then he took his hand to Ishani's in-skirt and then took the Saree fleets from the in-skirt in a micro second were Ishani who didn't expect this took her one hand from her chest and then held Ranveer's hand that was having her Saree now. Ranveer seeing Ishani holding his hand seeing Ishani who was now breathing heavily and closed her eyes were he having a smile in his lips he held Ishani's hand with his other hand and then he made her take her hand from his hand and then he took the Saree completely and then he dropped the saree in the floor were Ishani feeling what Ranveer is doing again brought her hand to her chest and covered her chest with her both the hands were Ranveer moved and came to Ishani's face. Ishani didn't have guts to see Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and in a low tone):Ishani take your hand..
Ishani(slowly shook her head as no without opening her eyes):Nahi Ranveer I am not able to bear my shyness..
Ranveer(hearing it and in a immediate move he touched her one hand with his hand and in a force he took her hand from her chest and then he held her hand well with the bed and then with his other hand he took her other hand from the chest and then he held that hand too along with the bed and then took his head to Ishani and seeing her): Ishani my eyes, hands and lips have so much rights to play on your body. So today I won't leave you without making love to you. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said and in a low tone): hmm okay..
Ranveer hearing this okay from Ishani he holding Ishani's both the hands with his both the hands on each side well with the bed and then he went near Ishani's B***s and he kissed her B***s over her blouse were Ishani was feeling so much seductive now in the move of Ranveer were Ranveer started to play with his lips in Ishani's B***s were automatically Ishani took her both the hands from Ranveer's hand that he was holding it with the bed were Ranveer too took his hand to Ishani's hip and held Ishani's hip on the both the sides were Ishani's hand came to back of Ranveer were Ranveer playing with her B***s with his lips now took his hands from her hip and then he took his hand behind Ishani's back and touched the hook of Ishani's blouse were Ishani getting Ranveer is about to remove her blouse..
Ishani(in a low tone without opening her eyes):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing his name from Ishani stopped playing with her B***s and keeping his hand in her blouse hook and he raised his head and saw Ishani): hmmm what?
Ishani:(slowly opened her eyes and seeing him with a red face):Cover me with the blanket and then do what you wish..
Ranveer getting what Ishani said now with a smile and then he lightly shook his head as yes to her and then he took his hand from her blouse hook and then he got up from her and then he took the blanket that was laying in the bottom of the bed below their feet were he took the blanket one side and then he pulled the blanket over Ishani and him and then he brought the blanket till their chest part and covered them so well were Ishani too pulled the blanket so close to her and saw Ranveer were Ranveer too making himself comfortable in the blanket saw Ishani and gave a smile to her. 
Ranveer(seeing her):Room is really chill only but as we are close we didn't feel this chillness so much know?
Ishani(seeing him with romantic face):This chillness is only making us so much romantic and close to each other. 
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm that is true only..
Ranveer again took his hands to Ishani's back inside the blanket were Ishani too herself raised a bit for him were Ranveer immediately removed the blouse hook along with the inner ware hook were he took his hand from her behind and saw Ishani were Ishani laid well in the bed and saw him with a shyness and then closed her eyes were getting it as the permission for him to remove her blouse now he immediately took his hand to her blouse and then in a micro second he removed the blouse from Ishani were Ishani too raised her hands for him to remove were he removed her inner ware too immediately were he having both the things in his hand he dropped both the dresses on the floor and then he went close to Ishani.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer scenes were too hot.loved their conversation in between especially ishani apologising to ranveer regarding dna