Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Ow great episode didu...though Ranveer got angry @ 1st but he managed to come out... & really appreciate Ishaani's this avatar...She'll rule Ranveer πŸ˜†...Be safe & stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
yes Ranveer got angry but he managed to come out of the anger 
and she is going to rule him now
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Please update soon Sakshi.
Can't wait. 😭

Hi Anaptiras
ya let me update it dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Please update soon Sakshi.
Can't wait. 😭

Hi Anaptiras
ya let me update it dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Oh no update today. Are you OK Sakshi
Please update asap.😳

Hi Amritha
sorry for no update 
ya I am okay dear 
ya let me update it 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1ishveerian

Hi dear,
The plot is going too good,
Hey ishani teasing Ranveer...
But ranveer feeling guilty
Yet it's going good dear
Oh ranveer got angry
But yes ishani is right if he can make fun of her than she can as well,
Let's see if their love making is going to b complete or not
The shopping session was also touchy specially the gloves part...
Keep rocking dear

Hi dear
happy to see your comment
glad you liked the plot and Ishani teasing Ranveer and Ranveer feeling
guilty 
yes Ranveer got angry and Ishani is right that If he can Make fun
of her then she too can do it 
yes let us see what is going to happen to their love making 
happy that you liked shopping session and gloves part 
keep reading dear
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Hafsa
seeing you after so long dear
happy to see your comment dear
I thought that you stopped reading my story
but happy that you are back and
yes its after a long time
ya I am doing good dear
how are you ???
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I m fine
Just got busy in some work
No i will never ever stop reading your story
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Coming to the track it was amazing
Every scene is just out of the world
The scene i like the most is ishani' making fun of ranveer
By saying that she will become pregnant
She cares raghni so well raghni also attached to him
Poor raghni feel in pool
Uuh ishani saves he
Ranveer ia just a caring father
She is such a pure heart
Realizr his mistake soon
So finally their love make scene
Aaaw their trip comes to end
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 570
Ranveer saw Ishani's lips near his lips were Ishani too with a romantic eyes seeing Ranveer's lips took her lips more close to Ranveer's lips and then in a instant closing her eyes slowly and then she immediately kept her lips in Ranveer's lips were she now deeply kissed Ranveer's lips so well. Ranveer too closed his eyes feeling Ishani's lips in his lips were he brought his one hand to Ishani's back and then with other hand he held Ishani's head and then made Ishani so close to him were Ishani gave a deep love Kiss to Ranveer were Ranveer too waited for this kiss to be complete were Ishani after a 30 seconds of deep kiss in Ranveer's lips she took her lips from Ranveer's lips slowly and then slowly she raised her head and then she was still in her closed eyes state were Ranveer feeling Ishani has completed the kiss slowly opened his eyes and saw Ishani were now Ishani was closing her eyes so well were he saw her lips were her lips were having a cute smile now. Ranveer seeing Ishani in that state were he took his hand from Ishani's head and then he took his other hand from her back and then he lovingly with his both the hands held the both the shoulders of Ishani and then he slowly moved her were Ishani too feeling it with the closed eyes was moving according to Ranveer's move were Ranveer slowly turning Ishani to the other side of the bed and then he made Ishani to lay beside him and then took his hands from her shoulders were Ishani too laid in the bed well and then she was still in her closed eyes state were Ranveer got up from the bed and then he came above her and then took his hand to Ishani's cheek and then lovingly touched Ishani's cheek and then seeing Ishani's face he had a happy smile in his lips. Ishani too feeling Ranveer's hand in her cheek had a cute smile in her lips. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then in a low tone):Having so much love in your heart for me know?
Ishani(hearing it from Ranveer slowly opened her eyes and seeing him and then lovingly touching Ranveer's chest with her one hand and with other hand touching Ranveer's one side shoulder and seeing Ranveer with a emotional face and tone):I never know how much I love you Ranveer. But all I know is more than you I can never love anything. (she immediately took her hand from his chest and keeping her hand in his cheek and cutely in a low tone):Come near me. I am feeling cold. 
Ranveer(now he too feeling the cold of that Shimla moved close to Ishani and then going close to her and then seeing her so close and in a husky tone):Even I can never love anything more than you Ishani because you are my everything. I am sorry for scolding you for that Devarsh matter and I am(before he could tell Ishani taking her hand from his cheek and then immediately kept her index finger in his lips and seeing him in a cute tone):Don't want to talk about that Ranveer. Today only thing we need to talk is the love that we have for both of us.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and shook his head as yes):hmm tk only love nothing beyond that..
Ishani(seeing him with a romantic face): hmm I want you so much please...
Ranveer(seeing her face and now hearing this word from Ishani his face turned seductive were seeing her with a seductive face): Even me Ishani want you for me alone today. 
Ishani(seeing his eyes and then closing her eyes):Take me for you as much as you want Ranveer..(she was now getting heavy heart beat and was feeling happy too in her heart).
Ranveer hearing what Ishani said having a smile in his lips turned and saw the glass window of the room that was showing the shimla so well for them were Ranveer getting that the glass window need to be closed with curtain he got up slightly from the bed were Ishani getting Ranveer is moving from her were she immediately held Ranveer's one hand with her hand. 
Ishani(in a cute tone still in closed her eyes):Where are you going Ranveer?Don't go anywhere from me today. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani holding his hand with her hand and then seeing the way Ishani is telling him to be with her and then with a cuteness again laying well and then took his lips near her ears and in a very seductive husky tone):Ishani..
Ishani(hearing it without opening her eyes): hmmm
Ranveer:Glass window is not covered with Curtain and its showing the nature of the Shimla so well to us.(making his voice more husky): I don't want even the nature to see my Ishani's beauty. Only my eyes has rights to play on her body. So let me close the curtains and come. 
Ishani(hearing it with a smile opened her eyes and seeing Ranveer were now Ranveer took his lips from her ears and was seeing her with a cute smile were seeing him):hmm okay go and close the curtains and come. 
Ranveer seeing Ishani and giving a naughty smile to her and then he got up from the bed and then he kept his legs in the floor and then feeling the chillness on the floor and then he stood well in the floor and then feeling the chillness of the room rubbing his both the hands with each other were he started to walk to the glass window were he went near the glass window and then he held the curtains of the both the side with his both the hands and then he closed the curtains from both side were the glass window was closed with the curtains were Ranveer turned and saw Ishani who was laying in the bed and seeing him till now with a shy smile were Ranveer too seeing her gave a smile were the face of Ishani in that candle light and the dim lights of the room looked so beautiful and that was stimulating Ranveer's hormones so well were Ranveer saw Ishani with a naughty face and he cutely winked at Ishani were Ishani seeing the way Ranveer is naughty with cute shyness immediately she rolled in the bed and then she laid in the bed well up side down were now Ishani was showing her back to Ranveer were Ranveer seeing Ishani's back that was exposed by the backless blouse were Ranveer with a cute seductive smile walked to the bed and then he came to the bed and then he sat in the bed and then he slowly laid beside Ishani and then he took his hand to Ishani's back were he touched her back skin were Ishani feeling Ranveer's hand in her back closed her eyes well and was feeling Ranveer's hand now moving upwards in her skin were Ishani feeling it was having shivering lips were the move of Ranveer was soothing her in that cold weather but too his move was somewhere make her shiver too were it gave a mixed feeling to her. Ranveer seeing Ishani's back skin with a seductive face and moving his hand slowly upwards and then he brought his hand to the knot of Ishani's back were he held the one side of the knot and then in a instant immediately pulled the knot were the knot was completely separated and the threads were now hanging in the back of Ishani. Ranveer seeing Ishani's white skin now and then with a seductive face he lowered his lips to her back skin were lowering his lips and then cutely he placed his lips in the back of Ishani. 
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's lips in her back and in a shivering tone): Ranveer...
Ranveer moved his lips in Ishani's skin upwards and then he was kissing at some places making Ishani to feel more romantic were Ranveer finally coming to Ishani's neck with his lips and then in her lips he gave a deep kiss were Ishani feeling it unable to bear the shyness she immediately turned and laid well in the bed and saw Ranveer with a cute romantic eyes were she was grasping a bit too were Ranveer now laying more comfortable next to her and being above her he took his hand to Ishani's cheek and caressed her cheek and seeing her a cute look signed as what.Ishani seeing him with a cute look shook her head as nothing were she closed and opened her eyes with a romance in it and she indicated Ranveer to come near her were Ranveer too cutely lowered his head and went close to Ishani were Ishani immediately brought her both the hands to Ranveer's cheeks and held his cheeks so well and then cutely lowering his head she gave a deep kiss in Ranveer's forehead were Ranveer getting it slowly moved his nose to Ishani's lips were Ishani getting it kissed his nose too were Ranveer in a cute way of romantic behavior lovingly showed his lips to Ishani's lips were Ishani who got to know what Ranveer is doing cutely took her hands from his cheek and then he lovingly touched Ranveer's shoulders and with a smile in her lips pushed him from her. Ranveer moving a bit from Ishani and seeing her face and with a cute face smiled to her were Ishani too seeing him smiled to him. Ishani with a cute move held Ranveer's shirt with her one hand and pulled Ranveer close to her again were Ranveer seeing that he is close to Ishani again and seeing Ishani's eyes. 
Ranveer(in a husky tone):Arrey what is this you are pushing me and then immediately taking me close to you?
Ishani(with a smile putting her both the hands over his neck and seeing him):My husband and I have all the rights to push him and make him close to me as much as I want in the bed. 
Ranveer(getting what Ishani said seeing her):oh that much you are happy to be with this Ranveer?
Ishani:I am so much happy to be with you(she brought her hand to his shoulders and seeing him with a emotional face):Ranveer Can I tell you something?
Ranveer(lovingly caressing her cheek with his hand and seeing her): hmm tell me. 
Ishani:yesterday when you drank and came to me you said me that you feel inferior..(before she could tell).
Ranveer(seeing her with a helpless look):I am sorry Ishani here after I will never feel inferior inside me and even anybody call me a servant too I will try my best to be without inferiority complex. Actually you know why I am feeling inferior because..(before he could tell).
Ishani:That is what I came to tell to you when you drank and came to me you said me that you feel inferior because of me only. you said me that you loved me so much from childhood and then as love grow inside you and when ever you thought to tell your love to me you used to lower your eyes and seeing yourself wearing the checked fade shirt and fade jean pant and feeling yourself servant and feeling that you were not able to express your love to me because of you being the servant like that only know your inferiority complex grow inside you?
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said with a emotional face):This is what I said to you in drunken state?
Ishani:Haan then only I came to know that your inferiority complex too is because of me only. 
Ranveer:Nahi nahi (cutely caressing her hair with his hand and seeing her):Nothing like that as I used to feel that I was not able to tell my feeling to you I myself started to feel inferior that is why when Devarsh called me and my family as servant I got so much anger Ishani.(with a feeling worried face):I earned everything Ishani,money, property, and even I have married you Ishani even though people still see me as servant only know?(he had a worried face now).
Ishani seeing Ranveer's worried face with love she took her hand to his cheek and then with love caressing his cheek and then she brought her hands to his shoulders and when Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face were Ishani signed him to lay in the bed were Ranveer getting it with a worried face laid beside Ishani so well were Ishani as soon as Ranveer laid in the bed she got up and came above him were she lovingly touched Ranveer's chest part with her hand were Ranveer saw Ishani like a child were Ishani seeing him and giving a smile to Ranveer and then slowly took her hand to Ranveer's shirt button were touching the first shirt button she unbuttoned his first shirt button were Ranveer saw Ishani with a cute child face again were Ishani now lowering her eyes to Ranveer's shirt well and then she slowly started to unbutton the other shirt buttons one by one were Ranveer was laying in the bed silently were Ishani unbuttoned all the buttons in the shirt and then she saw the vest inside Ranveer's shirt were seeing it and raising her head and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was still in his child cute face were Ishani cutely seeing him. 
Ishani(in a husky tone):Remove your shirt and vest Ranveer..
Ranveer hearing what Ishani said he slowly got up from the bed and then sitting in the bed he removed the shirt from his body and then he dropped the shirt in the floor were he touched the bottom of the vest and then he removed the vest above his head and then he dropped the vest too on the floor and then saw Ishani were Ishani half laying in the bed seeing Ranveer with bare chest signed him to lay with her eyes were Ranveer too cutely laid in the bed again well keeping his head well in the pillow were Ishani came to him and then seeing him were Ranveer too saw her with a cute silent face were Ishani seeing him a silent glance lowered her lips to his chest and then she lovingly kissed a deep kiss in Ranveer's chest were this made Ranveer to close his eyes were he felt Ishani's deep kiss so well were Ishani slowly moving her lips in Ranveer's chest were she kissed his stomach part well were she moved her lips and then she kissed Ranveer's lower stomach part were Ishani moved the lips upward again and then she kissed his stomach again and then she came to his chest again were Ishani with all her love she kissed Ranveer's chest deeply again.
Ranveer(feeling the kiss and with closed eyes and in a mourning tone): Ishani ...I ...love you...
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said took her lips from Ranveer's chest and then she raised her head and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was still now in his closed eyes were seeing it):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice slowly opened his eyes and seeing her and in a silent face and in a low tone):Today your love is very good Ishani. you really made me feel your love. 
Ishani(seeing him with a light smile were she took her hand to Ranveer's cheek and then she rubbed his cheek's four days unshaven beard and seeing Ranveer):you are feeling my love know? Then now why you need to feel inferior Ranveer?Who ever can tell anything about you but let me tell you that I will always feel proud to tell that I am a wife of a man who has become a businessman from being a driver. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute look):From small I used to think that you will feel ashamed to call yourself as the lover of this Servant. Thinking that only I never expressed my love to you. 
Ishani(seeing him with a emotional face moved her lips to his forehead and kissing his forehead deeply and seeing Ranveer's face and in a lovely tone):Even If a situation comes to call myself as servant's wife too I will never feel ashamed Ranveer. I will only feel proud of you. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a emotional face):I love you Ishani I never ever thought that I will hear this word from your mouth but today I heard it so after this I can't be without showing my love(he immediately touched Ishani's shoulders and then he moved her to the bed and made her to lay in the bed and then he came above her and seeing her):Let us love each other so deeply today. Even till morning we don't want to sleep. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face with a shy smile):Till morning you want love making?
Ranveer:Haan I want to deeply love you today. 
Ishani(laughing see him):Today you are telling that you want to love me deeply but do you know what you asked to me yesterday night in drunken state?
Ranveer(with a not remembering face):What I asked?
Ishani:You were in a mind to love me at the same time was not getting how to love so you were kissing me and was nuzzling me but at last when I gave permission to you to love me you asked me with a cute child face that what is love making Ishani?
Ranveer(with a cute shocked face):What I asked what is love making to you?This Ranveer vaghela asked what is love making to Ishani?
Ishani(shook her head as yes with a cute smile):Haan you only asked it then you slept well. I only said you to remove your shirt and vest as I said you did it yesterday but also finally asking what is love making you slept well. 
Ranveer(getting what all he has done during he was drunk and now seeing Ishani with a cute face):hmm so in drunken state I had did all the child activities to you.
Ishani:Haan you were asking me to call you cutie pie as I used to call Raagini.
Ranveer(in a instant):Haan me too cutie pie only to you in the bed. (he said it like a cute school boy).
Ishani(laughed seeing Ranveer's cute way of telling it and then took her hand to his cheek and pinched his cheek lovingly and seeing him):hmm okay cutie pie 
Ranveer smiling feeling the pinch of Ishani in his cheek and then he immediately went close to Ishani's cheek and then he lovingly kissed Ishani's cheek and then took his lips from Ishani's cheek and saw her were Ishani feeling the kiss on her cheek saw Ranveer were Ranveer smiled to her and then he again kissed her other cheek and then took his lips from that cheek and then he took his lips to her lips and then seeing her lips..
Ranveer(in a husky tone):yesterday I asked you what is love making know?
Ishani(feeling the closeness of Ranveer): hmmm
Ranveer:(in a more husky tone):Today night let both of us get to know what is the real meaning of love making okay?
Ishani(bringing her hand back to Ranveer's head and then caressing his hair with her hand and the pulling his head close to her and then bringing Ranveer close to her lips and in a cute low tone): hmm let us know the meaning of love making for sure today night Ranveer...(telling it she pulled Ranveer more close were that brought Ranveer's lips near her lips).
Ranveer seeing Ishani pulling him close to her were he immediately now placed his lips in Ishani's lips and then started to kiss her deeply in her lips were Ishani's hand now started to caress Ranveer's back so well. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi friends, 
I know all would have got this news in the social sites that one of our Meri Aashiqui tumse hi couple Rithika and Sharman have got engaged and going to tie the knot. I loved the pair of Smriti Khanna and Gautam Gupta in the show a lot. So I am really happy that though they didn't pair up successfully in the show they have made themselves as successful couple in Reality..

How many are happy for this couple? How many liked this couple?
share your comments friends...
πŸ˜‰

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am very happy di..
It show that how successful our show was..
It not only entertained us..but gave us memories..happiness..taught ud what is love..
And most important a person got his life partner..it was like MATSH ne bana di Jodi..ishveer ne bana di Jodi..;) 
Coming to the update..it was dmn romantic..
I am loving Ishani...:P
Yesterday was Radhika Madans birthday..
I think -Ranveer is getting proper gift from her..;)
And yesterday's update ...when -Ranveer went to bed to sleep..and then Ishani's part..Ah..I loved it..

P.S I am sorry di..I am not able to reply..but j m reading your update e daily..as I am in village right now..there's network problem..:(