divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice teaser..
Update next part soon..
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Many many congratulations on the new thread - well deserved I really love this story!!

Teaser was superb!!
Loved Raman's support!!
Please continue soon!!
Thank you so much for the pm!!
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread, 
And lovely teaser
Raman is now Ishita's support
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 12

Ishra went inside together smiling. Raman pulled the chair for ishita to make her sit. Ishita smiled at his gesture and settled on the chair. Raman sat beside her and said-so bolo kya khana hai. 

Ishita-kuch bhi jo Aap mangaye. 

Raman -and what if I order non veg. 

Ishita looked down not understanding what to answer. 

Raman hold her hand and said-stop behaving like u r my shadow. We r going to be husband wife but that doesn't mean that I will overpower ur identity. U have a separate identity ishita. U have u own hobbies and choices, don't sacrifice them for me. I want u to live with me as u want to live. Apne purane ghaav ko bharo and start living freely with us. Mujhe ishita se shaadi karna hai,who is a strong headed girl. Aisi ladki se nahi, who just want to be my shadow. I want u to be a part of me, not just my follower. Samajh rahi ho tum. 

Ishita nodded in yes. 

Raman -so order for us. Veg for both of us, I am just coming. Ok. 

Ishita nodded and he went. While ishita ordered spring roll and cold coffee for them. She was waiting for raman when her phone rang. It was toshiji's phone. At first she got scared thinking what she will ask but later gather courage from Raman's word and picked the phone .

Ishita-hello mummy ji. 

Ruhi-main luhi bol lahi hoon mumma. 

Ishita smiled hearing her voice and said-haan bolo ruhi. Aap log ghar pahunch gaye. 

Ruhi-haan mumma, aap log kab aaoge. Luhi micchi kal lahi hai. 

Ishita-we will be back very soon beta. Aap dinner kar lo, mumma papa jaldi aayenge. 

Ruhi-dinnal kal liya mumma, papa hai kya. 

Ishita saw raman coming and said-ji beta, I am giving him phone. Saying so she gave phone to Raman saying Ruhi. 

Raman smiled and said-haan mera bachcha, dinner kiya. 

Ruhi-ji papa. 

Raman -very good, now be a good girl and sleep with dadi, Papa will be back soon. 

Ruhi-ok papa, pal papa mumma ko bhi laana, ab woh hamale chaath hi lahengi naa. 

Raman smiled hearing this and said-bas kuch din bachcha, phir mumma hamesha hamare saath rahengi. We will not let her go anywhere. Ok. 

Ruhi-ok papa, good night papa. Love u papa, mumma ko bhi luhi ko talaf che love u bol dena. 

Raman -jarur bol dunga. Now u go to bed. 

Ruhi nodded and hung the call after giving flying kiss to Raman. Raman also kissed her back smiling.ishita was just looking at Raman smiling hearing his talk with ruhi. 

After finishing the call, he looked at ishita and found her lost in him. He waved his hand infront of her breaking her trance. She look down getting caught. 

Raman smiled and said-i know I am handsome but aise check out mat kar.mujhe sharam aati hai. He said dramatically. 

Ishita smiled and said-no actually I was admiring ur bond with ruhi. 

Raman -that means u were not ogling at me. Kya ishita mera dil tod  diya tumne. 

Ishita-nothing like that, aap bahut handsome hai. But I really adore it bonding with ruhi. I still remember how u were feeding little Ruhi with spoon and how u were conducting meeting taking her in ur arms.such a caring father u r, she was saying when he said-tumhe kaise pata yeh sab. 

Ishita-we saw u that day in hotel. 

Raman -we?? 

Ishita-me and my friends, u know we all were admiring u ki koi itna cute kaise ho sakta hai. Being a multi millionaire, u were feeding ur little baby with ur own hands. 

Raman smiled hearing this and said-kyun multi millionaires ke bachche nahi hote.theh don't love their kids. 

Ishita-nahi hote hai, but no-one care for them like that. I mean left them on helps mercy. U know that day everyone was just looking at u and wishing to get a spouse like u. The way u were caring for Ruhi everyone was thinking to get a loving and caring hubby like u. 

Raman -tumne bhi socha tha kya. He asked smiling. 

Ishita's face fell hearing this and she said-i wasn't allowed even to wish. My marriage was after a week and I went there just to give treat to my friends. Subbu ne mujhe kuch sochne ka haq hi nahi diya tha. He always say bad words to me if he ever found me looking at any man.

Raman felt bad spoiling her mood, so he asked to change the topic -aur ab, when I am actually going to be ur hubby. How ur friends have reacted. 

Ishita smiled hearing this and said-i haven't told them anything yet. 

Raman -why, won't u invite them for our marriage. 

Ishita-why won't I. Wedding card chap jaane dijiye. Then I will send it to everyone. Main toh sabke saamne aapko bahut flaunt karne wali hoon. U know showing off my handu hubby. 

Raman -handu hubby?? 

Ishita-handsome husband. Sab jal kar kali ho jayenge. Bahut maza aayega. She said giving hi fi to Raman. 

Raman smiled seeing her smiling. He was happy that she was getting back to her original self. He was smiling looking at her when the food get served. They start talking randomly having their food. 

After having food, they came out of  the restaurant. They got settled in the car, raman start driving while ishita was just sitting next to him. He driving for few kms he stopped the car .ishita look around and then at Raman. 

Raman opened the door and forwarded his hand. She hold his hand and raman took her to a big rock. He make her settle there and then went to car, took out two mugs and a flask. Pour the coffee and then went to her. He settle beside her giving her coffee. Both start sipping the coffee in silence. 

After sometime finally raman said-today I want to share my life with u. U know when I lost Anita, I became so alone. I use to come here with little Ruhi in my hand, she use to sleep in my arms and I just use to stare at her thinking how I am going to take care of this little soul alone. Kai raatein maine aur ruhi ne yahan guzari hai. For the world I was a great businessman but for me I was a lost soul. 

Ishita felt bad hearing this from him, as she thought he loves his first wife way too much. She look down and asked meekly-u loves her very much naa.

Raman look at her and could feel her discomfort. He came closer to her and said wrapping her in his arms-she was good but at that time I was more worried for my few days old baby. I was thinking how I am going to take care of her alone. Every baby need her mother, but to my good luck my baby was too good. Hamesha mera saath diya. Poor girl has always been deprived of mother's love ishita. And now I want u to love her alot ishita. Mujhse thoda kam pyaar karogi, meri thodi kam care karogi chalega but I want u to love ruhi alot. Tum karogi naa aisa. He said looking at her. 

Ishita nodded in yes smiling. Raman too smiled and pulled her more inti himself.then look at her and asked-u r not uncomfortable naa. 

Ishita nodded and hide herself more into him. They remained in same position for sometime then she said-u know that day when we were admiring u, subbu came and hear our talk. He was so jealous of u that she took me away dragging and told me never to meet my friends again. And when I fought back, he slapped me. Mujhe bahut tez maara tha and even he tried to molest me. Mujhe bahut gande se chuuaa tha Raman. I slapped him and ran away. She said crying. 

Raman got angry hearing this and said-tumne bataya kisi ko yeh sab. 

Ishita-i told amma, she told this to appa. He got very angry and went to broke the alliance. But his father ask forgiveness many times and told that only a week is left for marriage. Bahut badnaami ho jayegi. Phir appa bhi maan gaye aur baat aayi gayi ho gayi. But I could never ever forget his bad behaviour. She said crying bitterly making raman angry to no limits. He want badly to punch subbu hard but for now ishita was his priority, so he just took her in a bone crushing hug and let her cry her pain out. 

Raman was holding her firmly while tears were flowing continuously from ishita's eyes. 

Seeing her crying continuously Raman said -stop it ishita, everything is over now. Now I am with u, no-one can touch u, harm u. Main kisi ko bhi tumhe hurt nahi karne dunga. U trust me naa. 

Ishita nodded and said hiding herself in him -aap pehle kyun nahi aayen meri zindagi mein Raman. U don't know what I went through. Subbu treated me like a burden. I hate him so much. 

Raman -stop thinking about him. Stop hating him ishita,just ignore him. Jaise uska koi wajood nahi hai. Just forget about him. Kyun usse yaad karti rehti ho. 

Ishita wiped her tears and said-yes u r right raman. He don't have any importance in my life. I have to forget him and move ahead in life with u. Aap mere saath rahenge naa  hamesha. 

Raman -always, bhool jao usse. We have to move ahead together, ek khoobsurat duniya basani hai hume and for that, u have to forget everything. Ab bas, main aur tum honge. 

Ishita-and our little princess, rooh. She said smiling making him smile too. 

Raman -ofcourse she is a part of us. With her we will start our new family. He said pecking her forehead lovingly while she hide more into him feeling safe and secured. Raman too hugged her back determined to punish subbu for hurting ishita so much. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Pss-this is to all my readers, I have lost all my connection with Ishra and current track is adding to it.still I am updating for u all. But I am getting pathetic response, so I wanna say take some time to like and comment or else I will stop updating my stories. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updates next part, enjoy. 
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb updt di
Ishra spent lone time together
Raman is such a nice person
He don't want ishita to become his shadow... He want ishita to live freely with him
Subbu ne ishita ko bohot hurt kiya h
Ruhi is too cute...her bond with ishra is beautiful
Raman is such a caring father...
Ishita told Raman how she and her friends were admiring him...
Raman shared his past with ishita...
Raman want ishita to love ruhi more...
Ishita also shared her bitter past 
Subbu tried to molest ishita..and he even slapped her
Raman really want to punch subbu hard for his misdeeds..
Loved the way Raman supported ishita..
Di don't stop updating any of u r stories I really love u r stories..even I also lost connection with ishra but loved to read ishra stories on forum...
Do continue soon di
Thnx for pm...
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This subbu dubbu is insane...He needs to see a psychiatrist...
Ishra are getting closer and closer