Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Awesome update.. 

Now eagerly waiting for next chapter. You know I was waiting for this chapter from so much time. So update the next one fast. 
Can't wait. 😆

Hi Priyanka
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
sorry to make you wait for this chapter for long dear 
happy you are eager for the updates 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hey hi sakshi
how are you
updates were really nice
ishani did all the preparation for ranveer and this time ranveer is running away from her
poor guy this pregnancy fear have made him like that and ishani is getting impatient with him running away
lets see what will be his reaction after getting to know about the truth.
thnx for pm
and I was going to ask you update more chpaters but you yourself did it
waiting for next

Hi Dear
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are fine 
glad you liked the update and Ishani doing all the preparation for 
Ranveer 
yes this time Ranveer is running away from here yes poor guy this 
pregnancy fear have made him like that and now Ishani became impatient 
with him running away 
hmmm let us see what is going to be Ranveer's reaction 
happy that you liked more updates from me dear 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Thank you for two updates. Love them. Ishaani's arrangements are wonderful. Ishaani blindfolded Ranveer to make a surprise for him. At last the truth has been revealed by Ishaani. How will Ranveer react to it? I think he will be very angry but Ishaani will console him by showing her passion and love.
Update the next dear.
👏👏👏

Hi Amritha 
thanks for the comment
thanks for reading two updates dear and happy that you liked it and 
Ishani's arrangements and Ishani blindfolding Ranveer to make a surprise for him 
yes finally truth has been revealed by Ishani 
let us see how Ranveer is going to react to it 
hmm may be he can be angry and Ishani may console him by showing her 
love and passion 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Great updates Sakshi. Hope everything will be settled between Ishveer. Eagerly waiting for the next episode. 👏

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and wish that everything is settled between Ishveer 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi.
Happy after reading two episodes. Like the cake Ishaani has chosen for the wedding day celebrations.
Waiting for consummation scene. 😊😉

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and happy that you are happy after reading it 
glad you liked the cake Ishani has chosen for wedding day 
ya let me update the consummation dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Sakshi!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. The moment of love has come at last. Feel so contented and satisfied. Hope Ishaani will convince Ranveer to spend night with her.
Update soon.
😊😃😛

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good 
yes finally the moment came 
happy that you feel so much contented and satisified dear 
wish that Ishani convince Ranveer to spent night with her 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Finally Ranveer came to knw that Ishaani isn't pregnant... Waiting to c his reaction... B safe & stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
yes finally Ranveer came to know that Ishani is pregnant and
ya let me update it his reaction 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AksharaRosid

Wow awesome updates .loved ishani surprise .Finally truth came out .Waiting to see how ranveer is going to react .Thanks for the pm

Hi Akshara
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ishani's surprise and truth coming out 
ya let us see how Ranveer is going to react
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi big sorry for not replying. Thank you so much for pms am stuck with work  so cute and lovely scenes of ishveer amazing one thank God I read every thing today 

Let's see what ranveer is going to do.ishu playing prank with him was nice

Hi Janani 
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
work is important 
glad you liked scenes of Ishveer and happy that you read everything 
today and 
ya let us see what Ranveer is going to do 
happy that you liked Ishani playing prank over Ranveer. 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 569
Ranveer saw Ishani with a shocked face as soon as Ishani said that nothing happened between them yesterday night and she won't become pregnant. Ranveer was struggling how to react to Ishani now. 
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer's confused face keeping one step and coming more close to him and touched his shoulder with her one hand and seeing him in a calm tone):I was just playing with you telling that I will become pregnant.
Ranveer(hearing this word from Ishani seeing her with a anger face in a bit loud tone):playing? you were playing with me?(he shook his shoulder and making Ishani's hand to be taken from his shoulders and keeping two steps back and distancing him from Ishani and seeing her):This is how you will play with me?Are you mad Ishani? you know what? I almost got scared like anything thinking about second child. I was blaming myself and scolding myself for it. (in a more anger seeing her):But finally you are coming and telling nothing happened between us.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's anger with a silent face and then making up herself and then seeing him in a bit low tone):Ranveer..mein..(before she could tell).
Ranveer(held her one side shoulder with his one hand and seeing her):Don't want to tell anything Ishani.Go out and sleep now(he held her shoulder well and dragged her with him and took her till the door and he was about to touch the lock of the door with his other hand).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's anger with force took her shoulders from Ranveer's hand and in a strict tone): I won't go anywhere. 
Ranveer(who without opening the lock and taking the hand from the lock saw her when she took her shoulder from his hand and seeing Ishani):Then for the lie you said to me you are asking me to be so romantic to you today night? This is how you will play with me?
Ishani(seeing him with a up to cry face and seeing him in a cute child tone):What I did now? you too like this only know played with me on our anniversary day. you said you are going to be with Regina in a hotel room and then by making me come to hotel by challenging me and then only you surprised me with our anniversary wishes know? you too never thought that you should not tell to a wife that you were going to be with another woman in a hotel room know? you too said many lie to show a surprise to me know?When those things are right what I did too was right only. (she now had tears in her eyes were with tears itself seeing him well and in a crying cute tone): I never had the thought to make fun of you but as you itself thought that we made love and you were asking sorry to me after getting that you are thinking that we made love and as you looked so cute with that child guilt face just to make fun of you and enjoy only I said that I will be coming pregnant and I was enjoying your cute face of feeling guilt. And I thought that let me give this surprise night and then tell you that I won't become pregnant (tears were flowing well in her cheeks now and seeing him with a disappointed tone):Even though I said the truth to you now also you are not happy with this surprise.Tk If you want to go out of this room you itself go I won't go(telling it she now seeing him cried so well and then started to walk were crossing him she went and sat in the sofa and closed her eyes with her both the hands and started to cry well).
Ranveer who was still now hearing what Ishani said to him with a silent face and as he saw her tears bit having a guilt face of being angry on her for a while and then he thought about the way he made fun of Ishani telling he is going to get Regina in the hotel room for the surprise he is going to give her and the way he was telling many lies to her for giving that surprise were thinking all this he turned and stood and saw Ishani who was now crying sitting in the sofa closing her eyes with hands were seeing her for a while with a silent face were her cute way of crying now brought a smile in his lips were he feeling the chillness in that room and then taking his both the hands and then rubbing his both the hands well and then took a deep breath and then he slowly started to walk to Ishani were walking near he came to the sofa were he seeing her crying still and then he walking around the tea poi having the cake and then he came to the other side of the sofa and then he went and sat in the sofa next to Ishani were he giving a cute smile in his lips and giving a impossible head shake to himself and then he took his hand to Ishani's shoulders and he kept his hand in her shoulder lovingly. 
Ranveer(in a lovely tone): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing her name from Ranveer and getting that Ranveer is near her and then she slowly took her hands from her eyes and then she slowly turned and saw Ranveer were seeing him with teary face and in a low tone):Didn't go out?
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute look):Nahi 
Ishani(wiping her one side cheek with her one hand and seeing him): you didn't like this surprise and even you didn't like me know? you are thinking that I said lie to you know?Then why you need to be with me?
Ranveer(in a instant):Because I love you. 
Ishani hearing it saw Ranveer with a silent face were Ranveer seeing her with a love face had a mesmerizing smile in his lips were he with the same smile took his hand to Ishani's cheek and then he wiped her other side cheek tears so well with his hand and then took his hand back and then saw her with a love look.
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute look):Haan I suddenly got anger hearing that you played prank on me but you know from the moment you told me you will become pregnant I was so much shocked and I was scolding myself for crossing limit with you and for making Raagini's childhood getting spoiled. Even now when I was walking down in the pathway of the hotel I was thinking about this only. Having this much tension in me about this pregnancy for the whole day and as you now said that nothing happened between us yesterday night and as you said that you won't become pregnant I suddenly got anger Ishani okay?Sorry for that.(with a understanding face):Haan Right only when I can tell many lies to you to play prank on you and for giving a surprise to you even when you do this to me back there is nothing wrong in it Ishani. I am sorry for getting angry sorry..
Ishani(turned and saw him with a tears wiped face and then gave a okay head shake):Tk its okay..(she got up from the sofa and stood in the floor).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani got up from the sofa and seeing her):Why are you getting up Ishani?
Ishani(without seeing him):Nothing as you suddenly showed your anger my mood is not okay so..(before she could tell).
Ranveer lovingly held her one hand with his hand were Ishani feeling her hand been touched by Ranveer were she turned and saw Ranveer's face were Ranveer saw her with a smile and then cutely by closing and opening his eyes said Ishani to come to him were Ishani was seeing him without sitting in the sofa were Ranveer with love pulled her hand with bit force which made Ishani to sit on the sofa and she almost gone to fall on his shoulders were Ishani somehow managed and then she didn't fall in his shoulders were now her face was close to Ranveer's face were Ranveer holding her hand in his his hand saw her face with so much love for her. Ishani too saw him with a child cute face were she immediately sitting well and then taking her hand from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer saw Ishani taking her hand from his hand with a not understanding face were Ishani immediately went close to him and then in a micro second hugged Ranveer so well were she rested her head in his chest well. Ranveer too having a happy smile seeing this romantic avatar of his wife he too with love hugged Ishani so well. 
Ishani(hugging him tightly and in a lovely tone):I love you Ranveer sorry for playing prank on you.(she felt him so well in this hug).
Ranveer(too hugging her so well and lovingly hit his cheek in her head and in a cute tone): Sorry for scolding you I love you. 
Ishani(having a light smile in her lips): hmm
Ranveer with love took his hand from her back and then he held her both the sides shoulders and then he slowly brought Ishani out of the hug were Ishani too came out of the hug and saw Ranveer with a cute little child face. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): you used to call Raagini as Khargosh know? But let me tell you that you are only my cute Khargosh now. 
Ishani(with a child face):Kyun?
Ranveer:Because to that level your face is cute..(he smiled so well).
Ishani saw him with a cute face were she too cutely smiled to him were Ranveer smiling to her and then he turned and saw the cake in the tea poi and then sitting in the sofa itself he took his hand to the plastic knife were he took the plastic knife in his hand and then he holding the knife well in his hand and then turned and saw Ishani who was seeing him of what he is doing were he seeing Ishani and cutely signed her to show her hand with his eyes were Ishani getting it with a smile brought her hand to the knife were she held her hand over Ranveer's hand in the knife.Ranveer as soon as Ishani held his hand in the knife and then with a smile he took the knife to the Chocolate heart cake and then he cut the cake were Ishani too with Ranveer cut the cake with a smile in her face were Ranveer cut a cake like a piece and then he kept the knife in the tea poi and then he took his hand to the cake and then he took the cake piece he has cut and then holding the cake piece in his hand and then he raised his head and saw Ishani were Ishani too who was seeing him till now again cutely saw him were Ranveer giving a smile to her and then he took the cake piece to Ishani's mouth and then signed her to have it were Ishani too immediately opened her mouth and then she bite a piece of cake piece and then she started to chew it. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Happy anniversary though its belated but for us its only today. 
Ishani(swallowing the cake and seeing him): hmm (seeing the cake again and was about to take the knife).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani going to take the knife):What are you doing?
Ishani(without taking the knife and seeing Ranveer):I too want to give cake to you. 
Ranveer(showing the cake that was in his hand giving that cake to Ishani):Give this cake itself to me. 
Ishani(with a smile got the cake piece from Ranveer and then showed the cake piece in front of Ranveer's mouth): hmm have it.(as Ranveer bit the cake):Happy Anniversary.
Ranveer(with a smile got the cake piece and chewing it and with a smile got the cake piece from Ishani's hand and then seeing her with a smile and swallowing the cake):Thanks for the wishes and Do you know why I asked you to give the cake you ate to me?
Ishani(in a cute tone):Why?
Ranveer:Because your lips will give more sweetness to the cake. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute smile and then in a lovely tone):Even your lips will give sweetness to my lips. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said with a smile he put his hand over Ishani's neck and then made her to sit close to him were Ishani too sat well close to him and rested her head in his shoulders were seeing her and he had the complete piece of cake were seeing the cake and seeing Ishani):Want cake more?
Ishani:hmmm okay.
Ranveer took his one hand to the knife again and then he cut two pieces from the cake and then he took one piece and gave it to Ishani were Ishani too resting her head in Ranveer's shoulders so well and then got the cake from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer having a smile in his lips he took the other cake piece and then he took the cake to his lips and he started to have the cake. They both were having the cake being close to each other. 
Ranveer:Nice cake and beautiful decorations of the room Ishani. you have done it so well. 
Ishani:I thought you will come with me to room and I was thinking what to tell to you to sent you out to make this arrangements but you itself went for walking so in that time I did this arrangements. 
Ranveer:hmm thinking about that pregnancy only I went for walking.
Ishani:hmmm
Ranveer(finishing the cake and then slowly took his hand from Ishani's back and then saw Ishani were she too finishing the cake and she took her head from his shoulders and seeing him and then he got up from the sofa and then seeing Ishani):let me wash my hands and come. 
Ishani:hmm okay..
Ranveer(walking two steps and then stopping and turning and seeing Ishani):Water is not stagnated in the washroom know?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer sitting in the sofa and having a smile in her lips and she shook her head as no):To stop you from entering the room only I said like that you can use the washroom. 
Ranveer smiling to her shook his head as okay were Ranveer started to walk in the bedroom were crossing the bed and then he went to the washroom and he entered the washroom to wash his hands were Ishani saw the whole room and then saw the bed with rose petals and then seeing it with a smile she got up from the sofa and then she walked and came till the bed and then she had a smile in her lips were Ranveer came out of the washroom were he came and stood next to Ishani near the bed were seeing Ranveer Ishani signed she too will wash her hands and come were Ranveer too shook his head as okay to her were Ishani started to walk to the washroom and she entered the washroom were Ranveer standing near the bed saw the bed with rose petals with a smile in his face were as he was seeing it for a while were Ishani came out of the washroom and then closing the washroom door well and then she walking and then she came to Ranveer and stood next to Ranveer near the bed. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer seeing the bed and in a low tone):Liked the bed decorations know?
Ranveer(seeing the bed well and hearing Ishani's voice and then seeing her standing next to him and then giving a smile to her):Actually know Ishani?Seeing this bed you know what I am feeling now?
Ishani(with a shy controlled smile):what?
Ranveer:seeing this bed know? I feeling like walking (he started to walk):And go to the switch board(he walked and went to the switch board and then going and standing near the switch board and seeing the switch board took his index finger to the light switches and seeing Ishani):Wish to switch off the lights(he turned off the lights leaving the dim lights of the room to glow were as soon as he turned off the lights the dim lights and then candles that were glowing in the room showed the room so beautiful to their eyes were Ranveer seeing it and having a smile in his lips and seeing Ishani):And then now I wish to walk back again (he walked towards her and then he came and stood near her facing her and in a cute tone):And now I wish too..
Ishani(seeing him with a shy smile): hmm you wish to.
Ranveer(seeing her cutely in a low tone): I wish to...(he again walked two steps and going around the bed and then he sat in the bed and immediately laid in the bed and then keeping his head well in the pillow and laying and seeing Ishani):I wish to sleep well in this bed with rose petals Ishani..(he closed his eyes well).
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said now and seeing his way of going and laying in the bed to sleep with a cute anger face she walked around the bed and then she got in the bed on the other side of the bed and then sitting in the bed close to Ranveer and touched his shoulders and in a cute fighting mode):Ranveer utto..
Ranveer(acting like sleeping and then rotating in the bed and keeping his side in the bed):What Ishani allow me to sleep..
Ishani(with a cute face she turned and saw the pillow in the bed and then she took one pillow in her hand and then holding the pillow in her two hands and hit Ranveer's shoulders well):Idiot sleep well for that only you are fit..
Ranveer(feeling the beating of Ishani in the pillow and opening his eyes and laying in the bed and seeing Ishani):What are you doing?
Ishani(beating his hip well with the pillow and seeing him):Haan I will beat you so well Mr. Vaghela idiot hain tum? For sleeping only you came to Shimla know?Sleep well. 
Ranveer getting the beating in the pillow and smiling seeing Ishani's cuteness and then when she was about to beat the next beating with the pillow with his one hand he held the pillow and then he got the pillow from her with a force and then he kept the pillow in the bed and then with a immediate action held Ishani's one hand and then pulled her close to him were that made Ishani to fall on him. Ishani falling on his chest saw Ranveer with a cute anger face. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute face):Anger is coming for you?
Ishani:(in a cute given up face):Haan anger is coming for me. I thought you will feel romantic seeing this decorations but you are getting anger and then now you want to sleep know?
Ranveer(in a immediate action put his hand behind her back and then immediately he rolled her in the bed and then made Ishani to lay in the bed were he came above her and seeing her with a smile):Just was making fun of you I didn't come to Shimla for sleep and today I am not going to sleep that easily my cute wife. 
Ishani(seeing him and in a husky tone):Today its not your decision that when you should sleep.Without my permission today you can't sleep(telling it giving a romantic smile she touched Ranveer's shoulders and with a force she pushed him from her).
That made Ranveer to fall beside her in the bed were he laid well in the bed resting his head in the pillow were Ishani as soon as Ranveer fell beside her she immediately got up from the bed and then she came above Ranveer and then kept her both hands over Ranveer's chest and keeping her face close to Ranveer's face saw him with love in her eyes. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's romantic avatar having a smile in his lips and seeing her in a low tone):That much love today on your husband?
Ishani(seeing him with a cuteness and then took her one hand from his chest and with that hand raised her index finger to his forehead and then moving her finger downwards through his eyes and his nose and then bringing her finger to his lips and then she took her hand to his cheek and held his one side cheek so well with her hand and seeing him):Every time you only rule me on the bed know? So today let me rule you..(telling it she moved close to him and took her lips to Ranveer lips).
Ranveer laying in the bed well and saw Ishani's lips were Ishani brought her lips more close to his lips were Ranveer was in his own happiness in his heart of seeing his wife romantic avatar. Ishani and Ranveer's lips were so close to each other now. Ishani was about to kiss Ranveer.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago