Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Very nice updates. Thank you Sakshi for your hard work you are doing for us.πŸ‘

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Two updates. It's so nice of you. Ishaani asked Ranveer not to drink tonight. She made wonderful preparations to surprise Ranveer. Ranveer is still very distressed. Hope everything will be OK this night and nothing will spoil their romantic consummation. Please give us very romantic and passionatev Ishaani. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜†

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the two updates and Ishani asking Ranveer not to drink 
tonight and she making the preparation to surprise Ranveer 
Ranveer is till distressed only 
wish that everything become good and nothing get spoiled in the night 
hmm let me try my best to give the romantic Ishani 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AksharaRosid

First thanks for the pm.

I read all the parts it was awesome .Beautiful updates.Sorry for not commenting in the previous parts.

Hi Akshara
thanks for the comment
you are welcomed dear 
happy that you read all the parts and you liked it and 
its okay no need to be sorry dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Amazing update. Waiting for the next.😊

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya let me udpate it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Both episodes are wonderful. Let's see what will happen next. I want to see the most romantic Ishaani ever. Hope no disturbances this time. Update soon.πŸ‘

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine
wish that you are too fine 
glad you liked both the episodes 
ya let us see what is going to happen next 
let me try my best to give a romantic Ishani 
wish that no disturbance come this time
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Very nice updates. Thank you Sakshi for your hard work you are doing for us.πŸ‘

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
thanks for reading dear 
no need to thank me till you guys read I will write
keep reading 

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Ranveer will be overwhelmed seeing Ishaani's surprise... Waiting for his reactions... Be safe & stay healthy didu
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.. 
Now eagerly waiting for next chapter. You know I was waiting for this chapter from so much time. So update the next one fast. 
Can't wait. πŸ˜†
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 567
Ranveer still laying in the resting bench of the swimming pool and was seeing the sky with a silent face he didn't even know the time moving too he was kept on thinking of how Raagini will be after another child comes and he was feeling guilt for he being the reason for Raagini's childhood getting spoiled. He was scolding himself in his heart. 
Ishani opened the washroom door and came out of the washroom were she was so fresh now and she was wearing the Blue color Saree with white border and white blouse with 3/4 hand having the knot at the back were it was handing with the bells in it were Ishani turned and closed the washroom door and then she walked in the living room cum bedroom and then she crossing the bed where Raagini was sleeping and then she went and stood in front of the dressing table were she saw herself in the mirror were seeing herself with a smile she took her hand to the make up kit that was in the dressing table were she opened the make up kit and then she took the comb and then she started to comb her hair well were coming her hair and then making the free hair proper and then seeing herself fine with the free hair in the mirror and then she shook her head as okay to herself and then she kept the comb back in the make up kit and then she took the cream and then she started to make her light make up to her face. 
Ranveer(thinking the same thing again and again with a fed up face now he got up from the resting bench and then he sat in the bench well and then he saw around him were only mist was around him and the reflection of water was there over him and the other things there were seeing around himself well and in thoughts):Haan as it is a lonely place only I sat here but If a man does not have peace in his heart even If he go to heaven also he can't be peaceful. (he took a deep breath and then he got up from the bench and then he started to walk slowly on the side of the swimming pool).
Ishani making a simple make up in her face and then she took the bhindi and then she stuck it in between her eyebrows and then she saw her face in the mirror were she looked so cute in that simple make up too were smiling to herself and then she put her hand back in the make up kit were she took her Mangalsutra from it and then she saw the mirror and then holding the both the sides of the Mangalsutra with her both the hands and then she took the Mangalsutra to her neck and then she wore her Mangalsutra and then hooking it well and taking her hands back and then she completely saw her in the mirror were seeing herself wearing the Mangalsutra with a smile.
Ishani:hmm If I wear this Mangalsutra only I am feeling myself complete. 
Ishani had a smile in her lips so well were she then closed the make up kit and then saw the mirror and making the final check that her Saree and other make up are correct were getting she is done with the make up and then she turned and walked to the cupboard were coming to the cupboard she held the cupboard both the doors with her both the hands and opened the cupboard and then she put her hand inside the cupboard and then she took a hand kerchief from it and then she held the hand kerchief in her one hand and then she closed the cupboard with her other hand and then she walked towards the bed and then she saw Raagini sleeping so well and with a smile she sat in the bed next to Raagini and then she kept the hand kerchief in the bed and then had a smile in her lips. 
Ishani(in thoughts):Once you come let me tell you that I won't become pregnant because nothing happened between us yesterday night Ranveer. Don't know how you are going to react to it?But how ever you react surely today I won't leave you to sleep without our love getting satisfied tonight(she thought about it and having a smile in her lips and then to herself):But for that Ranveer should come know?(she got up from the bed and stood in the floor and then she started to walk to the table were she went to the table and then she took her phone in her hand and then unplugged it from the charger and then she turned off the switch too and then she saw the phone display for the time and getting the time..and to herself): Its almost 10.30 having dinner, making Raagini sleep and then making room arrangement and to wear my Saree in all these activities even I too didn't know how time went? Fine when we came here itself it was 9 o clock so for all these activities time will take know? But now Ranveer could have had his dinner even till now Ranveer didn't come to room what to do?(she thought what to do and then to herself):Shall I call him?(were her mind again changed):Tk let me wait for another 10 minutes I am sure he will come. May be he is feeling to walk in the chill weather I think
Telling it to herself she took a deep breath and then she walked to the bedroom were she went to the bedroom and entered the bedroom were the bedroom was so beautiful to her eyes were she having a smile in her lips walked in the bedroom and then going near the bed and then she saw her phone and then set a alarm for her to wake up in the morning and then she kept her phone in the lamp table and then she seeing the curtains of the glass window closed were she walked towards the glass window and then she held the curtains with her both the hands and then she moved the curtains on the both the sides well were she was able to see the chill Shimla having mist over it through the glass and then now she is not able to see Himalayas as the complete mist was hiding the mountain to her eyes were Ishani saw the chill Shimla and then having a admiring face saw the whole Shimla a glance and then she turned and saw the room were the room looked so good to her eyes. 
Ishani(in thoughts): I am sure Ranveer will love this Surprise..(smiling well were she walked and went to the lamp table and then she took the heater remote and then she turned off the heater and then she kept the heater remote back in the lamp table and then she walked and went to the switch board and then she turned off the heater switch and then she took a deep breath and then seeing the whole room to herself):Let this room get as much as chill it want to get then only today my Ranveer will be so close to me.(telling it with a happy smile she started to walk to the door of the bedroom were she coming to the door of the bedroom were she now came out of the bedroom and then she held the bedroom door and then she closed the bedroom well and to herself):I didn't think to close the bedroom door that time itself. Ranveer as soon as he entered he will come to bedroom only.Some how at least now I got the brain to close the bedroom door. (she closed the bedroom door well and then she started to walk and she came to the living room cum bedroom were she came to that room and then she again walked to the bed and then going near the bed she sat in the bed next to Raagini and then she rested her back in the head rest and then she waited for Ranveer to come).
Ranveer walking slowly and then coming out of the swimming pool area and then he came to the pathway of the hotel and then he walked in the pathway thinking about the second child coming were at a point getting frustrated. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):Tk If I keep on thinking like this means nothing is going to change. If another child comes means okay let me try my best to manage both of them without affecting their feelings and even Ishani knows to manage everyone well with her care and affection.(he took a deep breath and feeling the cold and rubbing his both the hands):its so chill let me go to room.Raagini and Ishani would have slept I think.(he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took his phone out of the pant pocket and then saw the display of the phone and getting the time is 10.45 to himself):Its 10.45 tk surely Mother and daughter would have slept now going and knocking the door I am going to disturb Ishani's sleep. Fine let me go to the room and sleep soon then only I can wake up early tomorrow. We need to start from here by 10 o clock in the morning know?
Telling it to himself having his phone in his hand walked fast in the pathway of the hotel and then walking for few seconds he came near the hotel were he entered the hotel by getting in the steps and then he entered the hotel were as soon as he entered the hotel the centralized heater of the hotel soothed him so well now were the chillness till now he was feeling outside almost made his body to shiver a bit were now he was feeling well after the heater gave its hotness to him were he walked crossing the reception and then he went to the lift were he saw the lift indicator were the lift showed it was in the ground floor only were Ranveer holding the phone in his pant pocket and then he hit the lift button with his index finger were the lift opened its door for him were Ranveer walked a step and entered the lift were he immediately hit their floor button were the lift closed the door well and then its started to raise were Ranveer was waiting for the lift to go to their floor were the lift finally stopped at the floor which button Ranveer hit were it immediately opened its door for Ranveer were Ranveer getting he came to his room floor he came out of the lift and then he started to walk in the corridor of that floor were walking for a 2 minute he finally came to their room were he went and stood in front of their room and then he took his hand and then he knocked the door well. 
Ishani(who was waiting for Ranveer sitting in the bed now hearing the knock in the door had a bright smile in her lips were she was bit grasping too in the happiness were she managing herself and then she got up from the bed and then she stood well in the floor and then took a deep breath and then making up herself and to herself):Come on Ishani be cool don't get hyper okay?(advising to herself she started to walk towards the main door were she walking and then she came to the main door and then she kept the eyes on the door viewer were she saw Ranveer standing out were she had a happy smile in her heart and to herself in a low tone):finally my man came(telling it to herself she took her hand to the lock of the room were she heard another knock in the door were she unlocked the door and then she opened the door and made a silent face were she saw Ranveer now with a silent face).
Ranveer who was ready to enter the room as soon as the room door was opened bit stopped himself seeing Ishani in the Saree were his eyes now saw her from up and down were seeing Ishani in that blue Saree and the way she was wearing her Mangalsutra and the way Ishani is looking so beautiful to his eyes he was bit not knowing what to react were he was standing and seeing her like a statue. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer seeing her with a silent face were having a light smile in her lips and seeing Ranveer):Come in Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice and then making up himself and seeing Ishani): hmm(he slowly started to walk were Ishani gave him way were Ranveer entered the room with confused face and then coming to the living room cum bedroom and  in thoughts):Ishani is in Saree?
Ishani immediately closed the door and then she locked the door and started to walk fast and then she entered the living room cum bedroom and she came and stood behind Ranveer with a smile in her face. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):Is it my dream or Ishani is really wearing Saree?(thinking it with a confused face he immediately turned to see Ishani and confirme whether is wearing Saree or not were as he turned he was bit shocked to see Ishani is immediate behind to him were seeing her again with a up and down look and seeing Ishani's face now were she was smiling seeing him and then with a confused face in a low tone): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him):hmm
Ranveer:Why Saree?that too in the night?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face):Actually I gave all the dresses for washing know? So I didn't have any night dress and even other dresses too not seem to be comfortable for sleeping so for that better I thought to wear Saree tonight. 
Ranveer(getting what Ishani said shook his head as okay): hmm okay okay(his eyes immediately went to Mangalsutra in Ishani's neck and seeing her):you were not wearing Mangalsutra till today evening know? Now why?(he again asked it with a confused face)
Ishani(seeing him):Actually till today I was wearing the jean and top so I kept the Mangalsutra safely in my make up kit but tomorrow we are going to Mumbai know?So only I wore it today itself. 
Ranveer(again getting it shook his head as okay):Tk had your dinner?
Ishani:Haan I and Raagini finished our dinner. How about you?
Ranveer(seeing her):Haan I had a walk and then had my dinner well and then only I came. (he turned and saw the bed were Raagini was sleeping so cutely seeing it having a smile in his lips and seeing Ishani): Raagini is sleeping well. 
Ishani(seeing him): Haan she was tiered while coming to room itself and I changed her dress and gave her dinner and then she slept.
Ranveer:Haan..(thinking about their day and Raagini's tiredness were his face changed to a doubtful face and then seeing Ishani): Ishani I didn't take the baby carrier of Raagini from the car?
Ishani(she too realizing that they left the baby carrier in the car and seeing Ranveer):Haan we took the trolley bag and the photo frame and all but forgot to take it.
Ranveer:Tk tk let me call to Balveer and tell him to keep it safely tomorrow he only will come to pick us up know?Let us get it from him that time. 
Ishani:Haan tk..
Ranveer(shook his head as okay to Ishani and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the phone out of the pant pocket and then he saw the phone display and getting Balveer number and then he dialed to Balveer and kept the phone in his ears were he was able to hear the ring were in the two ring Balveer picked the call):hello Balveer..
Balveer(hearing Ranveer's voice):yes sir.
Ranveer:Balveer I kept the baby carrier in your car itself. its in the back of the back seat of your car. 
Balveer:It will be there only sir don't worry I will come in the morning know?That time let me give it to you sir. 
Ranveer:Haan thank you Balveer. Good night. 
Balveer:Good night sir(he cut the call).
Ranveer(took the phone from his ears and then he saw Ishani):He said it will be in the car only. 
Ishani:Hmm okay let us take it in the morning..
Ranveer:hmm okay(telling it to her having his phone in his hand he started to walk to the corner of the room were going near the corner he removed the shoes from his legs with his leg itself and then he started to walk towards the bed room).
Ishani(who was seeing Ranveer removing his shoes and now walking to the bedroom with a bit shocked face and then walked behind Ranveer and when Ranveer was up to touch the bedroom door with his hand in a bit loud tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing his name and he turned and saw Ishani behind him and seeing her):Haan Ishani why you are calling me in a loud tone now?If you call in a normal voice too I can hear your voice. 
Ishani(giving a managing smile): Haan I know that. Actually I called you to tell that today you don't use this bedroom's washroom. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a not understanding face):Why?
Ishani:Today know after coming I washed Raagini's clothes in that washroom only and as I washed the clothes the soap water is stagnated and the floor is full of soap water and I thought that I can call the house keeping person in the morning and tell them to clean the stagnation and the washroom floor. Even we will be checking out in the morning know so let us manage in this room washroom itself. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay):Tk tk (he was about to touch the bedroom door again).
Ishani:Arrey..(she said it in the tone to stop Ranveer).
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice without opening the door again saw her):Now what Ishani?
Ishani:Why are you going inside that bedroom now? I only said know that you can't use the washroom now?
Ranveer(now without getting Ishani with a bit made up face): I want my dress know? My dress is in the cupboard inside the bedroom only.Let me take the dress and then come and use this living room's washroom (telling it he was again up to open the bedroom door).
Ishani without telling any other word she immediately held Ranveer's hand that was about to touch the door with her hand were Ranveer saw his hand was held by Ishani's hand and then he turned and saw Ishani were his face was so silent.
Ishani(holding his hand and seeing Ranveer's face):your night dress I have kept it in the bed come with me(she started to walk holding Ranveer's hand were Ranveer too without understanding came with Ishani were bringing Ranveer to the bed and then leaving his hand she bent a bit and then took the night pant and shirt of Ranveer from the bed and then she showed it to Ranveer):Elo tumhari dress. 
Ranveer(with a not understanding face keeping his phone in the bed corner and then he took his both the hands to Ishani and then got his dress from Ishani and then seeing her a glance and giving a made up smile):Thank you. 
Ishani(with a smile):No need to tell thank you to your wife. 
Ranveer(hearing it smiled well):Tk let me go and fresh up and come. 
Ishani:Haan and my towel is itself there in washroom holder use it. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then having the dress in his hand he started to walk to washroom were he went and stood near the washroom door and then he holding the dress in his one hand and then he opened the washroom door with other hand and then he entered the washroom and he closed the washroom door. 
Ishani(as soon as Ranveer entered the washroom took a deep breath and to herself):Some how I stopped him from entering the bedroom. (she felt bit relaxed).
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 568
Ishani took a deep breath and then she walked around the bed and then went to the bed and she sat in the bed next to Raagini and she waited for Ranveer to come out of the washroom after fresh up and changing himself. Ishani saw the hand kerchief that she has kept in the bed and then she took the hand kerchief in her hand and then keeping the hand kerchief in her one hand and she waited for Ranveer to come out of the washroom. In the next 15 minutes Ranveer came out of the washroom after fresh up himself were he having the towel in his one hand and with other hand he closed the washroom door and then standing in front of the washroom with the towel in his hand and he was wiping his face well with the towel were Ishani saw Ranveer now were she was mesmerized seeing Ranveer in that night dress. Ranveer was looking so cute in his black night pant and then the black shirt having the white spots in it. Ishani having the hand kerchief in her one hand she got up from the bed and stood in the floor seeing Ranveer. Ranveer wiping his face well with the towel and then took the towel from the face and holding the towel in his one hand and saw Ishani who was standing and seeing him. Ranveer seeing her with a silent face and then he walked towards the bed and then going near the bed and he dropped the towel in the bottom of the bed and then he took the phone that he has kept in the bed in his hand and then having the phone in his hand he saw the display of the phone and operating the phone and then without seeing Ishani he turned and started to walk towards the bedroom. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's back in thoughts):Wife is standing here without even minding or asking what Ishani too Maharaj putting the towel and taking the phone started to walk to the bedroom. (giving a impossible head shake took a deep breath and when Ranveer was about to go near the bedroom she walked fast and then she went behind him and when he was about to touch the bedroom door in a normal tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(without touching the bedroom door and he turned and saw Ishani who was standing behind him and with a doubtful face):What happen to you Ishani? If I go to touch this bedroom door itself you are stopping me somehow.
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer with a light smile):Ranveer why are you going to bedroom now?
Ranveer:For what we will go to bedroom to sleep only. I am going to sleep in the bedroom only not in the washroom so don't worry let the stagnated water be in the washroom I will sleep in the bedroom.
Ishani:Arrey today let us sleep in the same room. (she said it in a cute tone).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a uncomfortable look):Nahi Ishani in the confusions and fights we had in these two three days know in that itself I got used to sleep in this bedroom. Yesterday in unconscious state I have been with you even in that time too I crossed my limit and now we are going to have another child. I wish that by some miracle at least you don't become pregnant. I am really confused in this matter Ishani so its okay let me sleep separately itself. (he again turned to go and touch the bedroom door).
Ishani(without knowing how to stop Ranveer again before he could touch the bedroom door):Ranveer..
Ranveer(bit getting disturbed now and seeing her again):Now what Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer giving a managing smile):Ranveer I have a surprise for you and I wish that only I should show that surprise to you so please see that surprise and then you can do what you wish to do?
Ranveer:(with a questioning face):Surprise? what surprise?
Ishani(giving a happy smile): For that I need to blindfold your eyes. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a calm face):Ishani what is this playing now? Tomorrow we need to start early from here so go and sleep and allow me to sleep. 
Ishani(having a disappointed face in a cute child tone):you won't see my surprise Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing her child face immediately his heart melted seeing her):Tk okay blindfold my eyes..(he went and stood in front of her showing his back).
Ishani with a happy smile folded the hand kerchief in her hand to the level of blindfolding were she folded the kerchief so well and then holding the both the ends of the kerchief and then she took the kerchief in front of Ranveer's face standing behind him and then she kept the kerchief on the eyes of Ranveer were Ranveer stood silently were Ishani bringing the kerchief ends to the back of Ranveer's head and then she tied the hand kerchief ends well and she blindfolded Ranveer's eyes. Ishani blindfolding Ranveer's eyes she came and stood in front of Ranveer and saw Ranveer having the kerchief over his eyes and had a happy smile in her face. He was looking so cute to her eyes. 
Ishani:(in a cute tone):Are you able to see anything?
Ranveer(in a cute tone):Nahi
Ishani(took her hand to Ranveer's cheek and lovingly pinched his cheek with her hand and in a cute tone):you are looking so cute in this attire. 
Ranveer(feeling Ishani's hand in his cheek were somewhere again this touch of Ishani was stimulating his love inside him were controlling himself and in a lovely tone): Ishani come on show the surprise alone don't touch me like this.
Ishani:(taking her hand from his cheek):Why I should not touch you? My husband I will touch.
Ranveer:(in a cute tone): Ishani just seeing you from distance itself I will fall for you and because of that only yesterday I crossed my limit with you wish that you don't become pregnant till next month I will be away from you so don't touch me and stimulate my love hormones. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said with a smile in thoughts):Cute innocent Ranveer.(seeing Ranveer):See I can't be without touching you and all I will be like this only now wait here let me come and take you okay?
Ranveer(hearing it): hmm okay okay..
Ishani smiling seeing Ranveer and then she saw the whole room and then seeing Raagini in the bed were she was now in her deep sleep were Ishani seeing it made sure Raagini is fine in her sleep were she saw the two pillows beside Raagini in each side and then blanket covered Raagini till her stomach and then she saw the heater is in the right temperature and then she walked to the switch board were going to the switch board she turned off the switches of the lights of the living room cum bedroom leaving the dim light alone to glow in the room and then she saw the main door and made sure the door is closed and locked well and then she walked and came near Ranveer and then seeing Ranveer who was standing so silently blindfolded and having his phone in his one hand were Ishani with a love smile held Ranveer's other hand with her hand. 
Ranveer(feeling it):Ishani why you are holding my hand?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in a low tone):You are blindfolded you can't see know? So till surprise let me take you with me okay?
Ranveer(bit mesmerized in the touch of Ishani and in a controlled tone): hmm okay..
Ishani holding Ranveer's hand started to walk to the bedroom were Ranveer too walked with Ishani were Ishani walking two step brought Ranveer near the bedroom and she stopped were Ranveer too feeling Ishani stopped he too stopped near her were Ishani holding one hand of Ranveer and then with other hand she touched the bedroom door and pushed the door were the door opened and gave way for them were the night time 11.20 and the complete room with decoration looked so beautiful to Ishani's eyes were Ishani started to walk holding Ranveer's hand were Ranveer too walked with Ishani were Ishani walking slowly and brought Ranveer near the bed and made him stand there. The floor was so chill as the heater was turned off some time before.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Stand here. 
Ranveer(in a low tone): hmm
Ishani slowly took her hand from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer feeling Ishani is taking her hand from him stood silently were Ishani took her hand to Ranveer's hand having his phone were she got the phone from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer too automatically gave his phone in the hand of Ishani were Ishani getting the phone and then she walked to the lamp table and she kept Ranveer's phone near her phone in the lamp table and then she saw the bedroom door open were she walked to the bedroom door and then going near the bedroom door she held the bedroom door with her one hand and then she closed the door and then she locked the door well and then she turned and saw Ranveer were she was able to see his back well. Ranveer now took his both the hands and he rubbed his both the hands well were Ishani too felt the coldness of the room so well were Ishani slowly started to walk seeing Ranveer were she walked and then she came and stood next to Ranveer and then seeing Ranveer..
Ishani(in a low tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(feeling the chillness and in a normal tone): Ishani its very chill where have you brought me?
Ishani:hmm you will get to know it(she took her hand to the knot of the hand kerchief in his back of the head and then she with her one hand she separated the knot and then with her one hand itself she took the hand kerchief in her hand from Ranveer's eyes were she saw Ranveer were Ranveer was still in his closed eyes only were Ishani coming to other side and then she kept the kerchief in the lamp table and then she seeing Ranveer):Ranveer open your eyes.
Ranveer hearing Ishani's voice slowly opened his eyes were as he opened his eyes he was able to see the glass window were he was able to see the mist of Shimla outside so well were he lowered his head and saw the whole room were he seeing the whole room and then he turned to other side of the room and saw the whole room well and then he again turned to other side and saw the room once again with a surprised silent face. He was now able to see the bed having the rose petals over it and the rooms having candles at possible places were the candles were glowing so well were he then with the same surprised face turned to other side again and then saw the tea poi were the tea poi was having the lamps on the four corners and it was glowing so well were the center of the tea poi was having a heart shaped chocolate cake and a knife near it were Ranveer with a not able to believer eyes started to walk to the tea poi towards the cake slowly were Ishani still now was smiling and admiring the surprised face of Ranveer were seeing Ranveer going towards the cake she too started to walk behind Ranveer. Ranveer went and stood near the tea poi were Ishani too came behind him and then she too stood behind him silently admiring the surprised face of Ranveer and Ranveer saw the chocolate cake were the cake was heart shape and was having the design like flowers in it and there was a wordings written in it were the words were "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY".Where the cake looked like:

Ranveer(seeing the cake with a what to react face were he raised his face and then with a confused face he was about to turn to see Ishani were as he turned Ishani too was standing behind him were seeing her with a silent face): Ishani what is all this?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile in a cute tone):We celebrated our wedding day last week in Mumbai we planned to have a wedding day night in Shimla but we didn't have a good night know?Till today some problems are coming and disturbing us so today I thought to give you a surprise so only I arranged everything in this room.For this only I was stopping you from entering the bedroom(with a cute smile):Happy anniversary Ranveer let us make our wedding day night today. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani is telling getting bit shocked immediately shook his head as no telling):no way Ishani(his face turned to be serious were he immediately turned to other side and showed his back to Ishani and stood).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer turning to other side and walked and going and stood in front of Ranveer and held his shoulders with both her hands and seeing him):Why you didn't like this surprise?
Ranveer(seeing her): I liked this surprise you have decorated the room so well and the simplicity of the room is looking so beautiful but today we are not going to have any romantic moments between us. Thanks for this surprise let me go and sleep.(he shook his shoulders slowly that made Ishani to take her hands from his shoulders were he saw the entrance of the bedroom and was about to walk).
Ishani(held his hand before he walk and then saw him again):Ranveer what happen?Why are you behaving like this now?(she was bit sad now).
Ranveer(seeing her sad face making up himself and took his hand from Ishani's hand and took his both the hands to Ishani's cheeks and holding her cheek and seeing her):Ishani you have done a beautiful arrangements and I love it.But what is the need for this wedding day night today? That is what yesterday itself everything was done between us know?Yesterday in a Unconscious state itself I made love to you that time itself our wedding day night is over then what is the need to make it today?
Ishani(Seeing him now):I wanted it today so only.
Ranveer:Ishani see please not today. Not only for today for a month we don't want this. you know right? Raagini is so small and she can't accept another child now. I am praying that you should not become pregnant and If by a miracle you don't become pregnant means it will be happy news know? So we don't want to increase the chance of your pregnancy by making love again okay?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer face with a what to tell face):Ranveer I am not..(before she could tell).
Ranveer:Ishani Tk If you want to enjoy this decorations in this room means let us dance and then If you wish even we can sleep together in this room okay?(he gave a smile).
Ishani(seeing him with a bit child anger face turned her face to other side telling):Don't want anything go and sleep. 
Ranveer(as she turned his hands was taken from her cheek immediately were seeing Ishani's back and going near her and then going and standing in front of her and seeing her):Ishani see for now our priority is Raagini we need to safeguard her childhood days know?So for that at least we need to be controlled okay?So now don't feel bad I really loved this surprise of yours and I am so happy for the effort you have made for me. 
Ishani(cutely seeing him with child anger):But not ready to enjoy this surprise know?
Ranveer:(in a bit loud tone): Ishani already for the thing I did yesterday you are going to be pregnant and(before he could tell).
Ishani:(in a immediate loud tone):Nothing happened between us yesterday and I won't become pregnant and all. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said now and with a what to react face in a shocked tone too):Kya?
Ishani(seeing his face well now and seeing his eyes):Haan nothing happened between us yesterday. you came drunk and then you confessed your feelings to me and then I too seeing your feelings was ready to give love to you and even you too tried to make love to me but you finally slept so nothing happened between us yesterday night and I am not going to become pregnant too. As we only celebrated our wedding day in Mumbai and as we didn't have our wedding day night and all the problems were coming in this one week and was disturbing our night so only today I arranged for a night. Is this is enough?
Ranveer hearing what Ishani is telling with a shocked face were he was struggling of what to react now. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰