Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 564
Ranveer and Ishani closing the car door at both the sides settled well in the seat beside each other were Balveer giving a few seconds for them to settle and then he turned and saw both Ranveer and Ishani sitting in his driving seat and getting they have settled well and then he saw Ranveer. 
Balveer(with a smile):Shopped well know sir?
Ranveer(seeing Balveer with a smile): Haan it was a nice place Balveer. Ridge, scandal point and then mall road with moderate snow it was beautiful. Thanks for bringing us here and our shopping too went so well. 
Balveer(with a smile): hmm okay sir now (he saw his watch in his hand and seeing Ranveer): So now time is 8.30 sir. 
Ranveer:you said you will wait till 7.30 but as we finished shopping itself it was 7.30 and then after that billing took time and then as we came out of the shop we took photo from a photographers so only now its 8.30 Balveer. Sorry to make you wait for long. 
Balveer:sir its my job and I can wait as long as you come back sir for this you no need to tell sorry. Fine sir now let me take you back to hotel. 
Ranveer:Haan we can Balveer..
Balveer:To reach the hotel as it has become night and the mist is too around I need to drive slow sir so exactly half an hour we will reach the hotel sir. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Balveer were Balveer giving a smile to Ranveer and then he turned and saw the key in the ignition and then he started the car and then he took the car reverse from the parking and then he made the car to the direction he need to drive and once he was set with the direction he started to drive the car towards the hotel were Ranveer took a deep breath and then he rested his back in the seat well and then he saw through the window that was closed well were Ishani too sat well in the seat and rested her back in the seat were she made Raagini to be comfortable in her lap were cutie pie too lovingly sat in Ishani's lap and saw out of the window that was closed were Ishani too saw out of the window.As the car was moving they were able to see the sides of the road having the snows and the mist around them were the nature of that climate looked beautiful to their eyes.
Raagini(seeing the road cutely and then sitting in Ishani's lap itself she turned and saw Ishani and in a cute tone): Mama..
Ishani(hearing Raagini's voice taking her eyes from viewing outside and seeing Raagini):Haan Raagini..
Raagini smiling well to Ishani and then she raised herself from Ishani's lap were Ishani held Raagini well with her both the hands and made her to be near her were cutie pie smiling well seeing being close with her mother and then she lovingly held Ishani's one side cheek with her one hand and then tilting her head cutely and she kissed Ishani's other side cheek well. Ishani had a smile seeing her daughter's naughtiness were Raagini now again started to kiss Ishani's cheek continuously were Ranveer seeing the roadsides and the mist out of the closed windows took a deep breath and then casually turned to see Ishani were he saw Raagini kissing Ishani continuously were the thing he forgot till now having a fun shopping now again came to his mind again were that was the way he behaved to Ishani yesterday night were his face changed to serious face now. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):As we were enjoying Ridge and shopping I really forgot that Ishani will become pregnant for a while but again seeing Raagini kissing Ishani now I got that thoughts again. How will Raagini be able to accept her brother or sister now itself? I have did a very big wrong I wish that some miracle happen and Ishani does not become pregnant. Here after I should be away from Ishani. But please god help me this time alone My daughter is so small child its hard for her to accept her brother or sister now itself. Please god help us please..(he was praying as much as he can).
Ishani(feeling Raagini's kiss in her cheek for almost 15 times and seeing Raagini with a smile):Enough Raagini how much kisses you are going to give to Mama? 
Raagini(laughed cutely seeing Ishani and lovingly touching Ishani's cheek with her tiny hand and seeing Ishani): Mama mera..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini): Haan Mama is for you only and Mama is so much happy for the kisses you gave in departmental store and now but enough baby okay?(she said it cutely to Raagini).
Raagini cutely seeing Ishani's lips telling her something cutely shook her head as okay and she held Ishani's both the sides cheek with her both the hands and lovingly hit her forehead with Ishani's forehead were Ishani too with a smile hit her forehead lovingly with Raagini's forehead were Ranveer who was seeing the whole mother and daughter's affection and thinking about another child going to come in next 10 months and thinking how will Raagini manage when another child comes and he again had a guilty face. 
As car was moving so slowly were Balveer with the mist light help was only driving the car in that mist filled Shimla were as the car was going Ranveer seeing Ishani and Raagini with a silent face and had a guilt face were Raagini now cutely took her forehead from Ishani's forehead and was smiling to her mother were both Ishani and Raagini were showing their affection for each other with their smiles and happiness to each other.Ranveer was silently seeing it and was feeling worried for the way he behaved with Ishani yesterday night were as he was thinking Balveer driving the car slowly with the help of the mist light in the mist filled Shimla and then when it was exactly 9 o clock Balveer brought the car to Radisson hotel and then he entered the hotel gate crossing the securities were the securities getting used to Balveer car didn't stop him were he driving inside the hotel gate and then he driving in the pathway of the hotel and then he brought the car near the portico of the hotel and then he stopped the car in front of the hotel were as soon as the car stopped Ranveer came out of thinking about the second child were Ishani too saw the hotel and saw Raagini who was smiling seeing Ishani still now. 
Ishani(with a smile):We came to hotel cutie pie..
Raagini hearing it from Ishani cutely turned and saw out of the window and seeing the hotel and seeing Ishani and showed the hotel with her index finger were Ishani shook her head as yes. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a silent face):Get down Ishani. Let me take the items out of the car.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): hmm okay..(she held Raagini well close to her with her one hand and then with other hand she opened the car door and then she got down from the car and standing in the portico of the hotel and then she closed the car).
Ranveer too opened the car door and then he got down from the car and then keeping the car door open and then he took the trolley bag with his both the hands from the back of the back seat and then he kept the trolley bag in the floor were he then again took the photo frame and then the gloves packet in his each hands and then he making both Photo frame and then gloves packet to be on the same hand and with other hand he closed the car door well. Ishani holding Raagini well came around the car and then she came and stood next to Ranveer were Balveer too opened the car door and he got down from the car and then closing the car door saw both Ranveer and Ishani with a smile. 
Balveer:Sir I had a good time with you both. Really you both are such a lovely couple and(seeing Raagini with a smile and took his hand and pinched Raagini's cheek and smiling to her):your daughter is such a cutie pie sir. (Raagini cutely smiled to him were taking his hand from Raagini's cheek he too smiled so well to her and then saw Ranveer).
Ranveer(with a smile):Even we too were happy to meet such a sweet Guide like you Balveer. you showed Shimla so well to us. In future when ever we come to Shimla you will be only our guide.
Balveer:That is my pleasure. 
Ranveer(took the gloves packet in his one hand with other hand and then showed it to Balveer):with the same pleasure get this gift from us. 
Balveer(seeing the gift in Ranveer's hand and seeing Ranveer):Sir for what gift and all? Sharman sir paid complete amount to my bank account and you too didn't come for sightseeing for one day even I said I will return the money of that one day to you back but you said me to keep that also now this gift also means..(he was hesitating and before he could tell the next word).
Ishani(with a smile):Balveer you know what we enjoyed this Shimla so well. you took us to beautiful places in Shimla for that If we give a gift means we too will be satisfied and seeing this gift you too will remember us often so please keep this. This is not that big gift and all its a small compliment for your dedication towards your work you did for us. 
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani was telling to Balveer and with a smile seeing Balveer): Haan Balveer Ishani is right you did your job with perfect dedication for that only this small gift so no hesitation get it. 
Balveer(without anyway and seeing Ranveer and Ishani with a smile):Thank you sir and sister..
Ranveer and Ishani shook their head as okay to Balveer were Balveer got the packet from Ranveer's hand and then he saw the gift packet and then saw Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Balveer):Open it and see Balveer. Wish that you will like the gift. 
Balveer:Surely I will like the gift what ever it is sir. (he gave a smile to Ranveer and then he saw the packet and then he started to unpack the packet were both Ranveer and Ishani too saw Balveer with a smile were they waited for Balveer seeing the gloves and his reaction to it).
Balveer unpacked the packet were he was able to see two wool driving gloves inside the packet which looked like:

Balveer(seeing the gloves with a smile and seeing Ranveer and Ishani):its so nice wool driving gloves surely this will be needed to me sir. As I got used to this climate I don't often wear gloves to my hands but as you both have presented it to me surely I will wear it always while driving here after. you are the people who has respected this guide too and gave him a gift. (he smiled to both of them).
Ishani(with a smile):So nice Balveer happy that you liked it..
Balveer:haan its so nice sister..(he holding the gloves and the packet with his one hand and then he with other hand he opened the car door of the driving seat and then he bent and kept the packet cover on the dashboard of the car and then he stood well and then he started to wear the gloves in his both the hands one by one and then wearing the gloves well in his both the hands and showed it to both Ranveer and Ishani with a smile):Nice know?
Ranveer and Ishani(as the same time): nice..
Balveer(giving a smile):okay sir have a happy journey to Mumbai.
Ranveer:Haan thank you but actually I need to ask you something. Tomorrow we need to go to Chandigarh and then only from Chandigarh we have flight for Mumbai. When coming from Chandigarh Sharman arranged for a driver for us to drop in this hotel but now we need to go back to Chandigarh know so do you know any driver who will drive till Chandigarh and drop us at Chandigarh airport?. If you are not able to arrange for a driver let me call to the driver who dropped us to the hotel when we came from Chandigarh itself. 
Balveer(with a smile seeing Ranveer):Sir If you don't mind let me itself come tomorrow to hotel and then pick you up and then drop you in Chandigarh sir. From here to Chandigarh it will take 3 hours to 3 and half hours sir.As you gave that one day amount as free to me for that amount let me drop you sir.
Ranveer(hearing what all Balveer said and then seeing Ishani and then seeing Balveer with a smile): hmm okay Balveer you itself come and pick us up but get a charge for it. That day money we gave it as a token for your job dedication don't mingle it with this okay? please accept it..(he gave a smile to Balveer).
Balveer(with a smile):Okay sir what ever I tell you are not going to accept. fine let me get a charge for it after dropping you in Chandigarh airport and by the by what is the time of your flight sir?
Ranveer:In the afternoon 3 o clock is our flight by 2 o clock we need to be in Airport. 
Balveer:Fine sir then let us start by tomorrow morning 10 o clock from here sir. you be ready sir let me come and pick you up now go and take rest sir. 
Ranveer:hmm okay
Balveer:Good night sir(seeing Ishani):Good night sister..
Ranveer and Ishani(at the same time):Good night..
Balveer giving a smile to them got inside the car and he sat in the driving seat and then he closed the car door and then he started the car and then he started to drive the car towards the exit gate of the hotel were both Ishani and Ranveer saw the car of Balveer till it get vanished from their eyesight were once the car was vanished from their eyesight Ranveer turned and saw Ishani were she too turned and saw Ranveer at the same time. 
Ishani(giving a smile to Ranveer):Balveer liked the gift so much know?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani again got the thought about the pregnancy and with a made up smile): hmm he liked it.
Ishani:you have selected a good gloves Ranveer..
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): Haan tk come let us go in..(he held the photo frame in his one hand and then he held the handle of the trolley bag that was in the floor near him and then he was about to walk).
Raagini(who was seeing everything with a silent face till now and then still now shivering of the coldness and then holding Ishani's neck so tightly and seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ranveer hearing Raagini's voice stopped without walking were Ishani too saw Raagini with a smile. 
Ishani:What happen Raagini?
Raagini(with a cute face): Mama(showing her cute face and then she immediately hugged Ishani).
Ishani too hugged Raagini back were Ranveer seeing it again had a guilty face were he started to walk pulling the trolley bag were Ishani too hugging Raagini well and then seeing Ranveer started to walk she too started to walk behind Ranveer. Ranveer coming to the steps of the hotel and then he shortened the handle of the trolley bag and then he took the trolley bag with his hand and then he got in the steps and then he entered the hotel and then he kept the trolley bag in the floor and then he lengthened the trolley bag handle and then he started to walk pulling the trolley bag in the reception area of the hotel. 
Staff(seeing Ranveer having the trolley bag came near him before Ranveer could reach the lift and seeing him Ranveer too stopped were he too standing in front of Ranveer):Give the bag sir let me keep it in your room. 
Ranveer(seeing him shook his head as yes):Haan Room no.200
Ishani too came behind Ranveer and then seeing Ranveer standing and talking to the staff she too came and stood beside him. Staff touched the trolley bag and then he started to pull the trolley bag with him towards the lift were Ranveer feeling worried inside him and turned to his side were he saw Ishani were seeing Ishani with a silent face. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's silent face):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Ishani I am feeling something uncomfortable I feel that If I have a walk and come means I will be fine please you go to room and order for some dinner and have it and let me have the dinner in restaurant and come. 
Ishani:(in thoughts): I myself was thinking how to send Ranveer out to make the room arrangements but he himself is going telling some reason fine let him have a walk and come. (seeing Ranveer):What uncomfortable  for you?
Ranveer(seeing her):Nothing I don't to explain it but I think If I have a walk I will feel comfortable. You go with Raagini and both of you have dinner by ordering and then even sleep let me come..
Ishani(giving a smile):Tk its so chill now so don't want to have a walk for long time okay? Come within a hour and then you can have your dinner know?
Ranveer:I will have it in the restaurant and come. 
Ishani(giving a smile to him shook her head as okay to him):Tk go and come. 
Ranveer giving a head shake to Ishani and then he showed the photo frame in his hand to Ishani were Ishani holding Raagini well with her one hand and then with her other hand she got the photo frame were Ranveer giving the photo frame to Ishani and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the key guard out of the pant pocket and then he kept the key guard over the photo and saw Ishani and signed her to go were Ishani too shook her head as okay to Ranveer and she holding photo frame in her one hand and then holding Raagini in her other hand who was in her hug and she started to walk to the lift were Ranveer turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the hotel. 
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my dear friends, 
For the next two episodes there will be a look for Ranveer and Ishani. Let me post the images of how both of them will look like. Please have a look over it and then enjoy reading. 

RANVEER'S LOOK
He will be looking so cool in his night black pant and then casual black shirt with white dots over it. The image of Ranveer is:

ISHANI'S LOOK
Ishani will be wearing a white 3/4th backless blouse and blue Saree with white border and Mangalsutra over her neck and then lovely earrings. Image of Ishani is as follow have a look:
Note:Ishani is bit anger in this image but actually in the episode she will be happy and smiling only. 

Keep reading and enjoying
Regards
Sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful episode didu...I'm feeling a little sad as I'll also miss Shimla moments... But no prblm upcoming days will be marvelous... & s always great dress selection of both Ranveer & Ishaani...u r unbeatable when it comes to selecting dresses... Eagerly waiting for next...be safe & stay healthy didu
Ishveer45 thumbnail

Hi Sakshi Ranveer looks so hot in these night outfit. He feels very uncomfortable because he thinks that Ishaani is pregnant. He decided to take a brisk walk to think a bit. He doesn't know that Ishaani is going to make arrangements for spending night with him.

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice episode. Keep on writing!!!😊😛😉

Alisha306 thumbnail

Hey Sakshi!!!

Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Like the episode. Poor Ranveer. He still thinks about the past accident. Let's see what will happen further. Waiting for consummation. 😊👏
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Great update. The story is very interesting. Waiting for the next. Update soon.👏😉😛😊

Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!
Ok...first...sorry...
(Over rected)
Hey sakshi!
Howz u?
I know i m here...after so long...
I really miss reading ur story...
I guess i haven't read almost ur last 200 episodes.. 😲
I will try to read soon...
Keep it up...
& i really love ur effort of writing ur story daily... 😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Beautiful episode didu...I'm feeling a little sad as I'll also miss Shimla moments... But no prblm upcoming days will be marvelous... & s always great dress selection of both Ranveer & Ishaani...u r unbeatable when it comes to selecting dresses... Eagerly waiting for next...be safe & stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
sorry to make you feel sad even I will miss Shimla moments
happy that you have trust that upcoming days will be good
happy that you liked the dresses I selected for Ishveer 
glad you liked my dress selections 
ya let me update it 
keep reading 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi Ranveer looks so hot in these night outfit. He feels very uncomfortable because he thinks that Ishaani is pregnant. He decided to take a brisk walk to think a bit. He doesn't know that Ishaani is going to make arrangements for spending night with him.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ranveer looks in his night outfit 
yes he is feeling uncomfortable because he thinks that Ishani is 
pregnant and he decided to have  a walk to think a bit and he 
does not know that Ishani is going to make arrangements for 
spending night with him. 
keep reading 
😉😉😉