Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishani feels the happiest person in this world when ranveer is with her.so sweet.ridge area pic was wonderful.scandal point area was also nice.it's nice that ragini got more closer to ranveer in shimla because he spent more time with her as he is away from his professional commitments. they will miss shimla.I will miss shimla as I really felt that I was watching ishveer ragini shimla trip

Hi Jasmine 
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani is feeling the happinest person when she is with Ranveer 
happy you liked it and Ridge and scandal point and Raagini becoming more
closer to Ranveer as he is away from his business for now and 
yes they are going to miss Shimla 
happy that you were able to watch Ishveeer an Raagini in the Shimla 
trip dear 
keep reading 
😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

mall road is interesting. nice pic.so sweet of ishveer to buy gifts for others.ranveer ready to forgive devarsh was a surprise m but how will devarsh react?

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the mall road and pics of it and Ishveer going to buy 
gift for others too and Ranveer ready to forgive devarsh 
let us see how that devarsh is going to react for it
keep reading 
😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 562
Ranveer and Ishani entered the departmental store as soon as the security opened the door for them and then as soon as they entered the store a sales man came and welcomed them and Ranveer said that he need many items to that sales person were the sales person said he will assist them and he started to get what they need from them and started to take them to the places in the departmental store where those items are available were both Ranveer and Ishani started to get the items one by one as they planned for the family members going to the various floor in the departmental store with the sales person were as they were buying Raagini was seeing everything in the shop and was enjoying it being in Ranveer's hands for sometime and in Ishani's hands for sometime were as both of them were shopping the time too ran at its own speed were when Ranveer and Ishani finished the shopping and the sales person told them to go and wait in the ground floor and he told he will come behind them with the bill afterwards finishing the packing of the items and when Ranveer and Ishani started to walk in the stairs to come down to the ground floor of the departmental store the time was exactly 7.30 were Ranveer coming down in the stairs were he saw Ishani who was having Raagini in her hand close to her and was coming beside him. 
Ranveer(he then putting his hand in his pant pocket and then took his phone out of the pant pocket and seeing the time in the display and then putting the phone back in his pant pocket and turned and seeing Ishani):hmm finally as Balveer told its 7.30 Ishani. 
Ishani(getting down in the stairs beside Ranveer and seeing Ranveer with a smile): hmm shopping means like this only. Even in home all will be expecting to know what would we buy and come for them know? so its necessary to buy gifts for everyone and finally as planned we brought everything so for that time will take only. 
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm okay okay but why you are not buying anything for you? for you too buy something know?
Ishani:Ranveer I have all the items with me and you used to get me everything then what is the need to buy here the same things I am already having?
Ranveer(giving a impossible head shake): you know what no girl can be like you? There are women who used to ask everything to their husband even though they have those items already but even If I tell you to buy means you won't get anything for you. Thank god at least for Raagini you took some frocks and brought her some toys to play. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):See no need to waste the money for getting the things that I have already fine then tell me why you didn't buy anything for you?
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look and coming down from the stairs and standing in the floor of the ground floor of the departmental store and seeing Ishani with a smile):Even I too have everything with me so only. 
Ishani:(coming and standing down with Ranveer near him):So join the club we both have the same thoughts only fine we brought for everyone in home know? that is fine.(she gave a cute smile seeing Ranveer)
Raagini(being in Ishani's hand and seeing Ishani with a cute face):Mama..
Ishani(who was seeing Ranveer hearing Raagini's voice turned to Raagini and giving a smile to her):haaan cutie pie..
Raagini(in a cute tone):Doodh..
Ishani:Want milk(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer the sales man who came with us to all the department said he will come with the bill for all the items after packing the items in the trolley bags to the ground floor know? you wait for him here let me go and(she immediately saw for any bench or chairs in the departmental store were she saw a set of chairs opposite to the cash counter and seeing Ranveer):haan let me sit in that chair and give milk to Raagini you pay the cash and get the delivery of the items. 
Ranveer:haan okay ..(he immediately put his one hand inside his jacket inner pocket and then took the vaccum bottle and then he gave it to Ishani).
Ishani holding Raagini well with her one hand and then with her other hand she got the vaccum bottle from Ranveer and then giving a smile to Ranveer started to walk were Ranveer too seeing Ishani's back with a smile were he immediately thought about someone and then immediately..
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(just gone three steps from Ranveer and hearing Ranveer calling her she turned and saw Ranveer):Haan Ranveer
Ranveer(walked and came to Ishani):Ishani we didn't get any gift for Balveer know?
Ishani(with a remembering face):Haan Ranveer even I too didn't think about him. Fine get some gift for him too know? go up and sales person will be there see him and get the gift for Balveer.
Ranveer:Haan let me(with a thinking face):But what to buy for him?
Ishani(too thinking for a while and seeing Ranveer):how about wool driving gloves Ranveer?
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said):Haan fantastic idea Ishani he used to drive always know so for this chill weather of Shimla If we get a wool driving gloves means it will be nice okay you go and be in the chair and give milk to Raagini let me go and get the gloves by seeing that sales person and then the bill from the sales person and get the delivery of all the items and come okay?
Ishani(with a smile): hmm okay come to that chairs itself.
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani were Ishani too giving a smile to Ranveer started to walk having Raagini in her one hand and having the vaccum bottle in her other hand. Ranveer as soon as Ishani started to walk he turned to the stairs again and then he again started to get in the stairs to go to the first floor and see the sales person and get the gloves too were as he got in almost half of the steps of the stairs the sales person who helped them to buy all the items they planned for the family members was coming opposite to him in the stairs having the complete bill for their purchase in his hands were the sales person seeing Ranveer stopped in a step were Ranveer too seeing the sales person stopped in a step both of them saw each other.  
Sales person:sir I brought the bill sir why you are again climbing the stairs sir?Even I have sent all the items to the delivery place after packing the items in the bag. 
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan thank you for it actually you helped us a lot in shopping but we missed another one item so for buying that only I was coming to see you only. 
Sales person(with a smile):What you want sir?
Ranveer:Can I get a wool driving gloves?
Sales person:Haan yes sir but gloves and all ground floor only sir so get down sir. 
Ranveer:Oh okay let me..(he turned and started to get down again were the sales person too came behind Ranveer in the steps were they both came down to the ground floor again).
The sales person coming down to the ground floor and then having the bill in his hand itself started to walk in front of Ranveer were Ranveer too started to walk behind him were the sales person finally took Ranveer to a rack having the wool driving gloves with different design and he stood near the Rack were that made Ranveer too stand near the rack were sales person showed the gloves of variety of styles were Ranveer shook his head as okay to the sales person and started to see each cloves one by one and then seeing a gloves okay for him he took that gloves packet and then he showed it to the sales person. 
Ranveer:Add this gloves also in the bill.  
Sales person:hmm okay sir let me bill it in the ground floor itself you come with me sir. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay were the Sales person having the bill and the gloves packet in his both the hands and started to walk were Ranveer too started to walk behind him were the sales person stopped at a counter were there were billing person were Ranveer too stopped next to the sales person were the sales person gave the gloves packet to the billing person the billing person billed the gloves in the computer and took the print out of the bill and gave it to Sales person were the sales person got it in his hand and he started to walk again were Ranveer too walked behind the Sales person. 
Ishani sitting in one of the chair of the departmental store opposite to the cash counter were she made Raagini to sit in the chair next to her chair were cutie pie too sat cutely in the chair were Ishani seeing Raagini with a smile and then she opened the cup cap of the vaccum bottle and then moving and sitting in her chair and keeping the vaccum cup in the space in her chair and then Ishani opened the cap of the vaccum bottle and then having the cap in her one hand and holding vaccum bottle in her other hand took the vaccum bottle to the cup cap that was in her chair were she poured the milk in the cup cap and then she kept the vaccum bottle in the space in the chair and then she closed the vaccum bottle with the cap and then she took the vaccum cup cap with milk in her hand and then showed it to Raagini. 
Ishani:Chalo have it. 
Raagini with a cute face took her tiny hands to the cup cap and then she got the cup cap with her both tiny hands from Ishani's hand and then she took the cup cap to her lips and then she kept her lips in the cup and started to drink the warm milk well were Ishani had a smile seeing this cute Raagini who is now a days drinking the milk by herself. 
Sales man brought Ranveer to the cash counter were there was another person making the payment were Ranveer and his sales man waited there for a while were once the person paid his bill and moved the sales person gave the both bills of Ranveer to the cash counter person were the cash counter person getting the bills and saw the both bills and then calculating the bill amount in the calculator that was in his table and then he saw Ranveer and asked for the amount were Ranveer put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the purse out of his pant pocket and then opened the purse and took a debit card and then gave the debit card to the cash counter person were the cash counter person got it and then he started to do the formalities for the card payment were Ishani seeing Raagini is drinking the milk were she casually glance the shop once were she saw Ranveer in the cash counter were a smile came in her lips were now Ranveer was pressing his password in the debit card machine were cutie pie completely finished her milk and then holding the empty cup in her both the hands and seeing Ishani seeing somewhere..
Raagini(cutely): Mama..
Ishani(hearing Raagini's voice took her eyes from Ranveer and then saw Raagini and giving a smile seeing the way Raagini was having the milk in her upper lips): hmm finally done with milk. 
Raagini(shook her head as yes): Hmmm
Ishani with a smile got the empty cup from Raagini and seeing the vaccum bottle that was in her chair and she  closed the vaccum bottle with the cup cap and then she saw Raagini and then she put her hand inside her pant pocket and then she took a hand kerchief in her hand were she took the hand kerchief to Raagini's mouth and then lovingly wiped her daughter's lips well. Raagini too cutely smiled to her mother were Ishani too smiling to Raagini and then again put her hand kerchief back in her pant pocket and then she saw Raagini were cutie pie seeing Ishani lovingly got up from the chair and she stood in the chair. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini standing in the chair):Raagini why are you standing in the chair now?chairs are meant to sit only..
Raagini without replying to it cutely smiling and then she immediately side hugged Ishani and then surrounded Ishani's neck with her both the hands. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini's behavior having a happy smile took her both the hands to Raagini and then took Raagini from the other chair and made Raagini to sit in her lap and seeing Raagini):naughty girl. 
Raagini(smiling well and then still holding Ishani's neck and then again slowly raising herself from Ishani's lap and with love kissed Ishani's cheek): mama..
Ishani(feeling Raagini's kiss and seeing her):Cutie pie..(she smiled to Raagini).
Raagini smiling well and then again held Ishani well and cutely now moved herself well close to Ishani and raised herself from Ishani's lap well and then again kissed Ishani's cheek were Ishani was smiling to her daughter were Raagini was again kissing her cheek. 
As soon as the payment was done by Ranveer cash counter person took the customer payment copy and gave it to Ranveer were Ranveer got it and then kept it in his purse and the cash counter person took the debit card from the machine and gave it to Ranveer were Ranveer got the card back and then putting it in the purse and he kept the purse in his pant pocket were the cash counter person took the seal of paid and made the paid seal in the bill and then keeping the seal in the table and then taking the bill in his hand and gave the bill to Ranveer were Ranveer got the bill from the cash counter person were the sales person was standing next to Ranveer were as soon as Ranveer got the bill in his hands the sales person seeing Ranveer signed him to come were Ranveer too shook his head as okay and the sales person started to walk were Ranveer started to walk behind the sales person. 
Sales person:Sir as you said for the packing in the trolley bag for your bill I have billed for a trolley bag too all the items you have purchased they packed up well and now you can take the Delivery.
Ranveer:hmm thank you so much for the support for our shopping completely. 
Sales person shook his head as okay to Ranveer with a pleasant smile and then coming near the Delivery place he stopped there were Ranveer too stopped behind him. There was almost 5 Delivery persons who were checking the bill and checking the items bill and then giving the items in the hands of the customers were a delivery person giving the bag to a person and then seeing the sales person gave a smile were Sales person too gave a smile to him. 
Sales person(seeing Ranveer and showing his hand):Give the bill sir. 
Ranveer gave the bill with paid punch in it to the sales person were the sales person got the bill and gave the bill to the delivery person were the delivery person got the bill and seeing the bill number and then he turned to the shelves behind him having the packed items will bills over it were he saw for the number of that bill and seeing a trolley bag below the shelf and then gloves packet in the shelf and then he went near it and then keeping the bill in his Shirt pocket and then with his both the hands he took the trolley bag and then he kept the bag to the delivery table in front of Ranveer and then he went to the packet that was in the shelf and taking that packet and then he came and kept it in the delivery table near the trolley bag and then he put his hand in his pocket and took the bills out and then he kept the both bills in the draw of his which was open already were the sales person took the bill that was in the trolley bag and the gloves packet and then gave it to Ranveer were Ranveer got the bill in his hands and then he took his purse out and then he kept the bills inside the purse and then he put the purse back in the pant pocket were the sales person took the trolley bag from the table and then he kept it in the floor and then he took the gloves packet and gave it to Ranveer were Ranveer got the packet from the sales person and gave a smile to him. 
Ranveer:Thank you so much ..
Sales person:hmm you are welcome sir all the items are packed well in the trolley bag and the diet foods too are sealed with plastic cover so nothing will happen to it too. 
Ranveer:hmm okay let me see it. 
Sales person gave a smile to Ranveer and he started to move from there were Ranveer having the gloves packet in his one hand and with other hand he held the handle of the trolley bag and he started to walk towards the chairs opposite to the cash counter were he started to roll the trolley bag behind him. 
Raagini was kissing Ishani still were she was taking her lips from Ishani's cheek after kissing and then again she was kept on kissing Ishani's cheek. 
Ishani(turned to Raagini immediately before she could kiss again):Raagini enough how much kiss you have given? 
Raagini(smiled cutely):hmm Mama kiss(she again touched Ishani's cheek and then turned Ishani to other side and then again kissed Ishani's cheek).
Ishani had a smile seeing her daughter's cuteness were Raagini was kept on kissing Ishani's cheek were Ranveer pulling the trolley bag in his one hand and then having the gloves packet in other hand came there and seeing Ishani in the chair he came and stood near her were he saw Raagini kissing Ishani were a smile came in his lips. 
Ranveer:(seeing Raagini):Raagini 
Raagini(stopped kissing and saw Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer(with a smile):All the items are packed and now shall we leave?
Raagini(cutely): hmm
Ranveer saw Ishani and cutely signed cutely shall they leave were Ishani too with a smile shook her head as okay and then held Raagini well and then she got up from the chair and holding Raagini with her one hand and then bent and took the vaccum bottle from the chair in her other hand and started to walk were Ranveer too pulling the trolley bag started to walk beside Ishani towards the entrance of the shop. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):got the gift for Balveer know?
Ranveer:haan I got it.
Ishani:hmm Nice know they had a option of packing many things in trolley bag and finally they packed everything in trolley bag. 
Ranveer:Haan now we can take it home directly and then give the gifts to all. 
Ishani(smiled to him): haan tk. 
Ranveer and Ishani walking towards the main door of the departmental store came to the main door were the security seeing them through the glass door opened the door for them were Ranveer came out of the departmental store with the trolley bag and the packet in his hand were Ishani too came behind him out of the shop were Ranveer then shortening the handle of the trolley bag and lifted it in his hand and then he got down in the steps of the shop were Ishani too got down in the steps and then they came down from the departmental store.
To be continued 😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi!! Thanks for pm. Hope you are fine. Ishveer have finished shopping. They even bought a gift for Balveer. It's great. He did his work perfectly. Raagini kissed Ishaani ceaselessly. So nice.

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Amazing episode. Waiting for the next.😛

Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Sakshi!!!

Thanks for the update. The last day of Ishveer in Shimla. I think they have spent very nice holidays. They have visited a lot of interesting places. Now they should spend a hot night together. Update soon the next episode.
😊😆😃
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sakshi

Wonderful episode. Waiting for consummation.👏
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavsy

Wonderful update. 

Hi Kavsy
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!! Thanks for pm. Hope you are fine. Ishveer have finished shopping. They even bought a gift for Balveer. It's great. He did his work perfectly. Raagini kissed Ishaani ceaselessly. So nice.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
glad you liked Ishveer finishing their shopping and buying gift for Balveer 
yes he did his work well 
glad you liked Raagini kissing Ishani ceaselessly 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail