Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Sakshi!!!!!
Very nice episode. Now Ishveer are happy with each other. Like Ishveer romance. Ishaani wants to be close to Ranveer. Eagerly waiting for Ishveer consummation scene. Please give us this scene asap.👏
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi. Sorry for my late response. Read the episode long time ago but didn't have time for comments. Amazing episode. Keep on writing. Waiting for the next.😊
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Like the episode very much. Like Ishaani saying that she can't imagine her life without Ranveer. Like Ishaani holding his hand tightly and putting her head on his shoulder. Like their family selfies.
😊👏😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 561
Ranveer and Ishani seeing the Scandal point having moderate snow and was looking so beautiful with lights by that 5 o clock itself having a happy smile in their lips and they turned to each other and glanced each other with a happy smile were Ranveer seeing Ishani with a cute eye move glanced that they can walk were Ishani too getting it cutely shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer having Raagini in his hug itself started to walk feeling that cold over his body were Ishani too rubbing her hands with each other started to walk beside Ranveer were they were seeing the Scandal point with a happy smile and were walking in that road having less snow now were the white snow which was so less was very soothing for them to walk were they feeling it was walking admiring the nature beauty of Shimla.
Ranveer(walking itself in a cute tone):Raagini..
Raagini(cutely coming out of the hug and having her both the hands to her chest and seeing Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):I know my baby is feeling cold but also have a eye glance over this nature of Shimla too. Tomorrow we will be in Mumbai so enjoy this Shimla now well. If you are feeling so much cold know?(he held her well with his one hand and then with other hand he took Raagini's tiny hand and then made Raagini's hand to touch his cheek): hmm like this touch my cheek you will feel some what hot. 
Raagini(feeling the warmness in Ranveer's cheek immediately touched his cheek so well with her her one hand and then took her other hand and touched Ranveer's other side cheek and rubbed his cheek well with her hands and smiling to Ranveer): papa..
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini): hmm that is it come on now(took his hand from Raagini's hand and with that hand showed the Scandal point to Raagini):See the Scandal point well now..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer showing her something with his hand she saw everything around her were seeing the nature of the Shimla and the beautiful moderate snow and seeing Ranveer with a smile and taking her hands from Ranveer's cheek and seeing him): Papa..(she showed the Scandal point with her index finger):Papa wo..(she smiled well).
Ranveer:hmm come on enjoy it baby..
Raagini cutely shook her head as yes and saw the scandal point well were Ranveer having her in his hand was walking were Ishani who was seeing the way Ranveer made Raagini to enjoy the nature beauty had a smile in her face and she too was walking beside Ranveer. They walking like this having happiness in their heart and enjoying the nature beauty of the Scandal point were walking for just few minutes were they came to another road were that road's entrance had a board were seeing it both Ranveer and Ishani stopped automatically were they read what was in that board were that board welcomed them to the Mall road. 
Ishani(Seeing the board and turning to Ranveer):Finally we came to mall road Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): haan we came.what is the time now?
Ishani(saw Ranveer's phone that was in her hand and seeing the display of the phone and getting the time and seeing Ranveer):its 5.20 Ranveer.
Ranveer:hmm okay now If we enter Mall road means we need to shop for everyone in home so for that at least 2 hours will be taken so as Balveer told we can finish the shopping by 7.30 Ishani. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmm okay Ranveer.(showing the phone to Ranveer):Have the phone Ranveer..
Ranveer:hmm(he got the phone from Ishani's hand with his one hand and then he put the phone in his pant pocket and then saw Ishani).
Ishani(seeing him):Let us walk..
Ranveer:hmm let us
Ranveer started to walk and Ishani too started to walk beside Ranveer were Raagini was cutely seeing everything around her rubbing her hands with each other and rubbing her hands in Ranveer's shoulders and was enjoying the nature of Shimla. They walking and they entered the mall road were the mall road was now getting its darkness lightly were the shops were having their lights on by that time itself. Where the complete mall road in that evening time looked like:

People were walking in the Mall road having less snow over it with their friends and family and there were few people who were walking alone too. 
Ranveer(seeing the whole mall road and seeing Ishani): hmm come let us start the shopping. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Haan let us walk first and go to the place of the shops
Ranveer:hmm okay (starting to walk were Ishani too started to walk and seeing her):have you decided what to buy for whom?
Ishani:(walking along with Ranveer):No idea till now but no problem fine now let us decide it. 
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay now let us decide for your family. 
Ishani:Nahi first for your family. 
Ranveer:Arrey both are our family only as we should not miss anyone only for now we are dividing it as your family and my family. 
Ishani:Haan I too know that tk fine now first for Maa and Baba. 
Ranveer(with a smile):Tk tell me what can we buy for Maa and Baba. 
Ishani(thinking for a while and seeing Ranveer):Let us get two Necklace for Maa and then for Baba let us get two jackets for him while going for walking in cold morning Baba will wear it and go. 
Ranveer(hearing it and with a smile): hmm okay for Maa and Baba done and then.
Ishani:For Laxmi Maasi and Massa.
Ranveer(walking and seeing Ishani):haan for them let me tell..
Ishani(with a smile): hmm okay..
Ranveer(thinking for a while about Laxmi and her husband and then seeing Ishani):For Maasi let us get a make up kit and for Massa a good Kurta. 
Ishani(with a smile): hmm nice and then next is Parul she is pregnant know so for her let us buy pregnancy slippers. After some days her feet will become swollen so that time she can wear those slippers. And then let us get some chocolates for her by this time her tongue will need sweets so let her have those chocolates when she feel to have. 
Ranveer:hmm okay(he was smiling so happily).
Raagini was cutely seeing both Ishani and Ranveer's mouth and the way they were smiling were she was listening to them cutely. 
Ranveer:Tk my family side is over now your family members that is Parekh's now first is Baa. (thinking well and seeing Ishani):For Baa she will read books know? so for her let us get Kindle HD tablet having pre loaded books in that she can read it in the tablet itself know?
Ishani(with a smile):brilliant idea Ranveer okay for Baa let us get that itself. Then for Papa let us get a two pairs of shoes for him. 
Ranveer:hmm okay done..
Ishani:Then for Mithesh Kaka and Chaitali Kaki..
Ranveer:haan let me tell for them for Mithesh Kaka surely sweets only let us get some home made sweets for him and for Chaitali kaki Diet foods basket. 
Ishani(laughing cutely): hmm perfect and then for Sharman Bhaiya I am doing to get two shirts
Ranveer:hmm okay. 
Ishani:And then for D(she thought about Devarsh for a while and thought about Ranveer getting angry as soon as he came to know that Devarsh called his family as servant family were thinking it she didn't get the next word to tell).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani has become silent):Kya hua Ishani?
Ishani(giving a managing smile): Nothing next is for Disha. For Disha let me get a Salwar Kameez. 
Ranveer:hmm okay(he gave a cute smile to her)
Ishani(smiling to him):And then for Pratik he has joined in your office know so for him...(as she was thinking):
Ranveer(in a instant):Let us get a mobile phone for him. 
Ishani(with a not understanding face):why mobile phone?
Ranveer:he is using a normal phone Ishani now only he came to job know? so let us get a mobile for him and give here after he will be getting many calls and he too will go to many meetings too so his phone too need to be to his class know so let us get a brand new phone for him. 
Ishani:hmm okay..Then for Manas and Krish. 
Ranveer:For Manas let us get two shirts and then for Krish let us get a woolen made pant and shirt. 
Ishani:hmm okay and then for Krisha,Shivanya and then Rithika for all of them let us get one Salwar Kameez for each and then for Shikhar know he is a person to travel often so let us get a jacket for him also. 
Ranveer: hmm okay done(seeing her with a thinking face and then making up himself):you have included even Rithika in your list but why you left Devarsh now?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a silent face):Ranveer I thought to tell his name but I thought you will get anger so only..(she hesitated to talk the next word).
Ranveer(with a smile):Its okay he is too in our family only know? I too started to learn to forgive everyone Ishani so don't hesitate for him too let us take a shirt okay?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a admiring look and in a cute tone):When you changed this much?
Ranveer:(with a smile):With my anger always I am hurting you only more than anyone so to keep you smiling I am trying my best to change myself. When you can forgive me, Maa and Baba who has always been scolding you without understanding your sacrifices why can't I forgive Devarsh just for the word he raised against my family. 
Ishani(saw a matured Ranveer in front of her were a smile came in her lips): hmm thank you. 
Ranveer:you are welcome (he walking and then seeing the shops having lights glowing around them and he stood at a place were Ishani too stood near him).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Why are you standing Ranveer?
Ranveer:We have decided what to buy for everyone but we need a shop that has all the things know?So let us see which shop is a departmental store here and then let us go to that shop and finish complete shopping there itself okay?
Ishani:Haan okay Ranveer and then for Mala and her husband and son we need to buy dresses. 
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani is caring everyone in their house with a smile): Haan Mala too came with her husband and son know and now she is in our servant quarters only know?so nice of you Ishani you are caring everybody. (smilng well):Fine let us take for her also. 
Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer too cutely smiled to Ishani were Raagini who was silently seeing both Ishani and Ranveer till now. 
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani with a cute face):Mama 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and hearing Raagini's voice seeing Raagini):Haan baby..
Raagini(opened her hands to Ishani):Mama mein..
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile):Want to come to Mama?(with a cute face opened her hands to Raagini):Tk come..
Raagini immediately came to Ishani from Ranveer were Ranveer carefully gave Raagini in the hands of Ishani were Ishani having Raagini in her hand held her well and made her to be close to her were Ranveer having a smile seeing both Ishani and then Raagini were he saw a person walking crossing them were Ranveer seeing him. 
Ranveer:Bhaiya 
Person(hearing Ranveer's voice stood back and seeing him):yes..
Ranveer:We need to get various items were can be get all the items here under the same roof. 
Person(showing a building some distance from them and seeing Ranveer):That is a departmental store and there you can get all the items from chapels to electronic items too. 
Ranveer(giving a smile to that person):hmm thank you Bhaiya
That person giving a smile to Ranveer and then started to walk from there were Ranveer as soon as that person went saw Ishani were now Ishani was telling something to Raagini were cutie pie too was lovingly hitting her forehead with Ishani's forehead. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice and then with love slowly took her forehead from Raagini's forehead and giving a smile to Raagini and then saw Ranveer):haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(showing a departmental store):There we can get all the items we planned come let us go..
Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani started to walk were Ishani too started to walk with Ranveer in a wet roads of Shimla were they walking for a minute they came to that departmental store were Ranveer got in the steps of that departmental store were Ishani too came beside him and then they came to the entrance of the store were the security seeing them welcoming them with a pleasant smile opened the glass door for them and then Ranveer and Ishani giving a light smile to Security entered the store. 
To be continued 😉
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi!!!!!
Very nice update. Ishveer were discussing what to buy for all the members of their family. Happy that they had absolutely the same ideas what presents to choose. Ranveer has changed for the better. He even suggested buying a shirt for Devarsh.
Update soon dear.
😊😉😆
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hi
What a nice episode! Ishveer are doing shopping now. Thy haven't forgotten about anybody. Ishani is such a kind girl. She wants to bring presents for Maala and her family. Ranveer supports Ishaani in her every decision. They have a real harmony between them. Raagini is so attached to her parents that he can't leave them for a minute. Ranveer was able to forgive Devarsh for the sake of Ishaani.
The story is becoming more and more interesting. Keep on writing. Want Ishveer consummation.
😊😉😛
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent episode.
Eagerly waiting for the next. 👏
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi. Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Very cute episode. Happy that Ishveer have resolved all their misunderstandings.
Update asap.
😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi!!!!!
Very nice episode. Now Ishveer are happy with each other. Like Ishveer romance. Ishaani wants to be close to Ranveer. Eagerly waiting for Ishveer consummation scene. Please give us this scene asap.👏

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ishveer happy with each other and Ishveer
romance and Ishani wanting to be close to Ranveer 
ya let me make the consummation scene as soon as possible dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi. Sorry for my late response. Read the episode long time ago but didn't have time for comments. Amazing episode. Keep on writing. Waiting for the next.😊

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
hmm okay dear comment me when you have time
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉