Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi

The last day of Ishveer in Shimla. Hope everything will be OK tonight and they will spend night together. Ranveer is such a caring father these days. He likes carrying Raagini. I wonder what track we will have after Ishveer have returned to Mumbai.😊

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
yes last day of Ishveer in Shimla wish that everything will be okay tonight 
and they spend night together too 
yes Ranveer is really a caring father now a days he likes to carry Raagini 
hmm let us see what is going to come as soon as they gone to Mumbai 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

Thanks for pm. Great update. Like the scenery on the photo. Raagini is cold now and Ranveer hugged her to warm his daughter. Very nice. Waiting for Ishveer consummation scene.
Can't wait for the next episode.
👏👏👏

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and scenery on the photo and 
Raagini is now cold and Ranveer hugged her so well to warm his daughter
happy that you liked it and 
ya let us see Ishveer consummation too 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi
I am really sorry for replying late was so busy since last few days
how are you?
ishveer are magic together and poor guy is praying so much that she shouldn't be pregnant
now ishani is full on enjoying secretly admiring him and also having fun by making him tensed.
ragini is so possessive on ishani ranveer is really feeling guilty
this is the last day of their vacation let them enjoy fully
thnx for pm
waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 559
Ranveer having Raagini in his one hand and hugging her well and having the baby carrier in his other hand giving his purse to Ishani started to walk from there were Ishani having Ranveer's purse in her one hand and vaccum bottle in her other hand and then saw Ranveer's back and had a cute smile were she took a deep breath and then she turned towards the woolen shop that was in front of the Ridge were she started to walk towards that shop were she going near that shop and then she entered that small shop were as soon as she entered as there was no other customer the sales person seeing Ishani got up and gave a pleasant smile to her. 
Sales person:Yes how can I help you madam?
Ishani(coming and standing on the other side of the table and seeing the sales person):can I get a woolen cap for one year old child?
Sales person:Haan yes madam wait a while..
Ishani shook her head as okay to the sales person were the sales person too shaking his head as okay to Ishani and then turned to the shelves and then seeing for the child woolen cap were he in a few seconds took a plastic box were with the plastic box he came to Ishani and then he kept the box in the table and then he opened the box and then he took two three woolen caps and put it on the table one by one and after putting it he took his hands to the box to take other woolen caps too. 
Ishani(seeing the sales person going to show her more woolen cap and seeing the sales person):Enough enough let me select in these three caps itself. 
Sales person:Tk madam...(telling it he waited for Ishani to select the cap).
Ishani keeping the vaccum bottle in the table and then seeing the three woolen caps for Raagini in the table and was seeing each one by one to select one from those caps.
Ranveer having Raagini in his hug  with one hand and then baby carrier in his other hand came to the parking of the Ridge were he saw Balveer car immediately were with a surprised face he walked and went to the car and then he went and stood near the driving seat side were Balveer who was seeing his phone and playing some game feeling someone out of the car took his eyes from the phone and saw out of the car were seeing its Ranveer he immediately paused the game and then kept the phone in the seat next to his driving seat and then opened the car door and saw Ranveer. 
Balveer:Ranveer sir..
Ranveer(seeing Balveer): you said you will be leaving from here and you will be waiting for us in mall road exit.
Balveer(with a smile):surely at least till 6 o clock you will be shopping know sir? so by 6 o clock only I will leave from here. 
Ranveer:oh okay okay I thought you would have left and I should only call you and tell you to come back but to my surprise you are here. 
Balveer:Okay sir why you came back? where is sister?
Ranveer:Actually I carried my daughter in the baby carrier but as the climate was chill she was feeling cold so we thought to have her in our hand itself and Ishani is getting woolen cap for our daughter. So now there is no need for the baby carrier know that is why we thought to keep it in the car. 
Balveer(with a smile): Oh tk tk sir this area cold will be somewhat more only tk sir give me the baby carrier let me keep it in the back side of the back seat. 
Ranveer: hmm okay(he gave the baby carrier to Balveer).
Balveer got it in his hand and then shook his head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer too shook his head as okay to Balveer and having Raagini still in his hug and started to walk from there were Balveer having the baby carrier in his one hand and then with other hand he closed the car door and then he got up slightly from his seat and then moving his body to the back of the seat and then he kept the baby carrier at the back of the back seat of the car and then he sat well in the driving seat and then he again took the phone and then saw the phone and started to play the game again were Ranveer having Raagini in the hug was walking towards the woolen shop in front of the Ridge. 
Ishani(seeing the three woolen cap and then she showed one red color woolen cap and then saw the sales person):This is okay what is the price of this woolen cap?
Sales person:Rs.100 madam. 
Ishani:hmm okay..(she opened the purse of Ranveer were she saw her photo inside Ranveer's purse were a smile came in her lips and in thoughts):I love you Ranveer how could you love me this much? (she had a light smile in her lips again and then she took 100 rupees note from the purse and then she closed the purse with her one hand and then she gave the money to the sales person)
Sales person got the money from Ishani and then pulled the draw in the table and then dropped the money in the draw and closed the draw and then he took the woolen cap from the table in his hand and was about to go..
Ishani(seeing the sales person):Arrey where are you going with the woolen cap?
Sales person:Let me put a cover and give madam. 
Ishani:Don't want to use for now only I brought this woolen cap let me take it in my hand itself. 
Sales person:Okay madam(he kept the woolen cap back in the table).
Ishani(putting Ranveer's purse in her pant pocket and then she took the vaccum bottle in her one and then she took the woolen cap in her other hand and seeing the sales person):Thank you..
Sales person shook his head as okay to Ishani were Ishani too started to walk from the shop were she walked and came out of the shop and then she stood out of the shop and saw for Ranveer were as she saw for a while Ranveer having Raagini in his hug still and came there were seeing Ishani he gave a smile to her were Ishani too gave a smile to him. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):She is feeling still cold?
Ranveer:Haan like that only I think so only she is not ready to come out of the hug. 
Ishani:(in a lovely tone):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing Ishani's voice immediately came out of the hug were she immediately kept her tiny hands to her chest well and seeing Ishani): mama..
Ishani(with a smile to Raagini showing the woolen cap in her hand):Raagini see this woolen cap Mama brought it for you. 
Raagini(seeing the woolen cap and in a cute tone): Mama red..
Ishani:haan red come on(she saw Ranveer and then she showing the vaccum bottle to Ranveer):Hold this vaccum bottle Ranveer..
Ranveer holding Raagini well with his one hand and with other hand he got the vaccum bottle from Ishani were Ishani then saw Raagini and standing near Ranveer.
Ishani(with a lovely tone):Now Mama is going to make you wear this woolen cap covering your ears(she put the woolen cap on Raagini's head and then covered Raagini's ears well with the woolen cap and then seeing Raagini):Now you will not feel cold that much even If you feel cold after this too hug Papa and Mama okay?
Raagini(feeling the woolen cap in her hand and then took her hands from the chest and then took her one hand to her head and touching the woolen cap and then smiled cutely and seeing Ishani): mama..red..
Ishani:haan baby in this red woolen cap you are looking so cute and lovely. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini looking so cute in this woolen cap and seeing Ishani):She is pretty Ishani. 
Ishani(who was seeing Raagini hearing Ranveer's voice turned to him and giving a smile and in a cute tone):hmm your beti know she will be pretty only. 
Ranveer(smiled to her and shook his head as okay to Ishani):Tk you have Raagini in your hand for sometime. 
Ishani:hmm okay(seeing Raagini opening her hands to Raagini):Come baby ..
Raagini immediately opened her both the hands were Ishani took Raagini with her both the hands and then held Raagini close to her were Ranveer giving Raagini to Ishani and then he held his one side jacket with one hand then inside the jacket pocket he put the vaccum bottle and then saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Hmm vaccum bottle is in my jacket 
Ishani:hmm okay and then..(holding Raagini well in her one hand and then putting her other hand inside her pant pocket and then took the purse out of the pant pocket and showed it to Ranveer):Tumhari purse..
Ranveer:Arrey why you need to give it to me now? Even for shopping have it with you. 
Ishani:you can itself pay for those things Ranveer come on have it. 
Ranveer (giving a impossible head shake and getting the purse from Ishani and then putting the purse in his pant pocket and seeing Ishani):Many wife's are wanting only purse from husband but If I give also you are not ready to keep it. 
Ishani(smiling seeing Ranveer in a cute tone):My need is not purse of my husband my complete need is love of my husband. 
Ranveer hearing it saw Ishani with a love look were Ishani too saw him with a lovely look were both were in a cute eye lock were Ranveer was the one who came out of the eye lock were Ishani too as soon as Ranveer took his eyes saw other side with a smile in her lips. 
Ranveer(in a normal tone):Shall we walk?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer shook her head as yes): hmmm
Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani and then started to walk were Ishani having Raagini in her hands started to walk beside Ranveer were they walking and they came to the entrance of the Ridge were they entered the Ridge were Ridge looked so beautiful as they saw sometime before the moderate snow on each side of the road looked so beautiful to their eyes. Ranveer was walking were Ishani too was walking beside him having Raagini in her hand. 
Ranveer(walking itself): Ishani I think really Maa has taken tickets to Paradise and given to us. Shimla is really looking like paradise know?
Ishani:(now they came to the road that was having snow on each side were walking in between the snow and seeing Ranveer):haan really its so beautiful Ranveer. No words to describe its beauty. 
Ranveer:hmmm
Raagini(now cutely holding Ishani's shoulders well with her both the hands and then seeing a tree with snow and then took her one hand from Ishani's shoulders and raising her hand and showed the tree with her index finger and in a calm tone): Mama wo..
Ishani(hearing Raagini's voice and then seeing her showing her hand to other side and seeing the tree she was indicating and smiling to Raagini): hmm this is a small tree having snow over it.Shall were cover a photo here?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as okay): hmm
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):let us click some photos here Ranveer moderate snow and this place is really amazing. 
Ranveer:haan tk(he had a happy smile of enjoying with his family and he too saw the place a glance were the place with moderate snow looked amazing to his eyes were the short trees with snow which Raagini showed was looking so beautiful)
The place looked like:

The house next to the trees having moderate snow at the top of it and that too looked so pleasant to their eyes. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani you have Raagini in your hand and then go and stand in front of these small trees let me click the photo. 
Ishani:hmm tk(she walked in the snow that was laying in the road having Raagini and then she went and stood in front of the short tree were that tree was their background).
Raagini(bit feeling cold held Ishani's neck and shoulders well): Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile):Feeling cold but don't worry when we have jacket over us this chillness will not do anything feel this chillness okay?
Raagini(cutely smiled to her mother): hmm
Ishani too smiled to Raagini were Ishani too was feeling the chillness in her body but really that climate was really soothing to her were Ranveer too rubbed his hand well and then put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took his phone out of the pant pocket and then he turned on the camera and then he held the phone in front of him and then with back camera he covered both Ishani and Raagini alone with the tree with snow over it. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Come on baby smile karo..
Raagini cutely smiled hearing Ranveer's voice were Ishani too holding Raagini close to her smiled well were Ranveer clicked the cute image of both Raagini and Ishani and then he saw the phone and seeing Ishani he shook his head as okay were Ishani too shook her head as okay to Ranveer.Ranveer was about to walk were..
Ishani(before he could walk):Ranveer..
Ranveer(without walking seeing Ishani): haan 
Ishani:Come let me click a picture of you and Raagini. 
Ranveer:hmm tk..(he walked on the snow that was in the road and then came near Ishani and then he gave the phone in the hands of Ishani).
Ishani got the phone in her one hand and then held Raagini well with her other hand.Ranveer opened his hand to Raagini were cutie pie with a smile came to Ranveer were Ranveer held Raagini close to him were Ishani seeing them together having a smile in her lips started to walk some distance from them and then she held the phone in front of her were the camera was still on and then she covered both Ranveer and Raagini were Ranveer held Raagini well and then he saw the camera and signed Raagini to see the photo were Raagini too seeing it gave a cute smile in her face were Ishani seeing both father and daughter with a smile and covering the tree well and she clicked the image of Ranveer and Raagini. 
Ishani(seeing the photo has come well and seeing Ranveer): hmm perfect Ranveer..
Ranveer:hmm okay come let us walk.(he started to walk).
Ishani too walked and they walked two steps and came close to each other and they started to walk beside each other. 
Raagini(touched Ranveer's shoulder well with her hand and then hugged him cutely): Papa..
Ranveer(holding her well with his one hand and then caressing her with other hand):Feeling cold tk hug well..
Raagini(hugging Ranveer tightly): hmm
Ranveer(hugging Raagini well and seeing Ishani):you know I am feeling so much happy to be with Raagini. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):hmm even she is so happy to be with you and you too look so happy while you are with her. 
Ranveer:hmm(he smiled to Ishani).
Ishani too smiled to Ranveer were they smiling to each other and walking they came near the house that was having the snow over it were Ranveer seeing it and stopped were Ishani too seeing the house stopped and admired the house. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani ek selfie..
Ishani(shook her head as okay to Ranveer):hmm tk..(she stood well were Ranveer too stood close to Ishani were she turned to Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini(without coming out of the hug): hmm
Ishani:Please pose for this photo alone and then hug Papa..(she turned on the front camera of the phone and then she held the phone to some distance and covered Ranveer, her and Raagini and then covered the house having snow over it).
Raagini:(cutely came out of the hug of Ranveer and seeing Ishani): hmm
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Smile..(she making sure the picture covered in the phone screen and then she clicked the picture and then saw the photo were that was a beautiful pics of their family and then seeing Raagini):Come on hug Papa..
Raagini shook her head as okay and then she immediately hugged Ranveer were Ranveer too hugged her well were Ishani holding Ranveer's phone in her one hand and with her other hand she now held Ranveer's hand and started to walk were Ranveer too started to walk with Ishani were he saw Ishani now. 
Ishani(without seeing Ranveer and feelings he is seeing her in a cute tone):Even I feel cold now so only held your hand close to me. 
Ranveer(had a smile seeing Ishani's cuteness and lowering his head to her ears in a low tone): hmm okay even I am too feeling cold only so hold my hand as much as you want but only hand other than that(before he could tell).
Ishani(turning to him were this made Ranveer to take his head from her ears and seeing him): nothing beyond that Baba. 
Ranveer:hmm good. (he smiled to her).
Ishani too smiled to him were Ranveer having Raagini in his hug and Ishani holding his hand and both Ishveer smiling to each other and were having a beautiful walk in that beautiful moderate snow filled roads of Shimla. 
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ridge was explained well.nice picture. ishani telling ranveer that he may have body pain if he carries ragini too much and ranveer saying that she is not that heavy was a cute scene.very natural scene. parents face it because of their small kids.woollen cap scene was nice.loved ishani saying that she wants her husband's love not his purse.photo session was nice. beautiful place and pic.last scene about holding hands was cute
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi!!!!

Wonderful update. Like when Ishaani said that she loves Ranveer not his purse. Waiting for the next episode. 😊😉
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great episode dear. Keep on writing. Update asap

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey sakshi!!!!

Like the episode. Ishaani is holding Ranveer's hand to protect herself from cold. Wonderful hugs of Raagini and Ranveer. So cute. Ishaani has bought a woolen cap for Raagini. Ishani is such a caring mother. Eagerly waiting for the next part. 😊👏
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi!!!

How are you? Thanks for the update. Ishveer love each other so much but Ranveer tries to resist Ishaani's feelings because he thinks that he misbehaved with her. Now he tries to keep himself away from Ishaani. 👏
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hi sakshi
I am really sorry for replying late was so busy since last few days
how are you?
ishveer are magic together and poor guy is praying so much that she shouldn't be pregnant
now ishani is full on enjoying secretly admiring him and also having fun by making him tensed.
ragini is so possessive on ishani ranveer is really feeling guilty
this is the last day of their vacation let them enjoy fully
thnx for pm
waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
work is important I can understand dear 
ya I am fine
hope you are doing good
glad you liked Ishveer magic of being together and yes
pity Ranveer is praying so much that Ishani should not become