Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi!!!!

Happy that Balveer has enjoyed Ishveer. Very interesting episode.
eagerly waiting for the next.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked balveer enjoying with Ishveer 
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Excellent update DarlingπŸ‘

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey sakshi!

You describe Ishveer's life in a very detailed way. It's really very nice. Like it. We highly appreciate your hard work and dilegence. Keep on writing for us. We love you.😊😊😊

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way I describe Ishveer life in detailed way 
thanks for your appreciation dear 
ya let me write till you all read 
love you too 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 558
Balveer was driving the car towards the Ridge were Ranveer and Ishani were seeing out of the window of the car and was enjoying the Shimla chill climate were Raagini too was cutely resting her head in Ishani's chest and was seeing out of the window with a cute silent face the time was moving were in the next 20 minutes Balveer parked the car in a place were the brake he gave in the car brought both Ranveer and Ishani out of the admiration were they both turned and saw each other a glance and then gave a smile to each other were they then saw Balveer. Balveer parked the car properly and then stopping the ignition of the car and then he turned to Ranveer and Ishani and then he seeing Ranveer. 
Balveer:Sir now we came to Ridge. Only till this area we can use the car so after this you only need to walk and enjoy the Ridge completely. 
Ranveer:hmm okay Balveer..
Balveer:Sir get down let me tell you the route and where to do your shopping.
Ranveer:haan tk..
Balveer giving a smile to Ranveer and then he turned and opened the car door and then he got down from the car were he closed the car door. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani it seems we need to walk so give Raagini let me carry her in the baby carrier. 
Ishani(with a smile):Its okay Ranveer let me have her for something your shoulders will pain If you keep on carrying her. 
Ranveer:Arrey nothing like that my beti is not that much weight and all.So give her to me I will only carry her. 
Ishani(giving a impossible head shake):Nothing can change you..(with a smile):Tk baba take the baby carrier.
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani and then he took the baby carrier from the back of the seat and then he saw Ishani were Ishani too seeing Ranveer seeing her held Raagini with her both the hands and then took her in her both the hands and then gave Raagini to Ranveer were Ranveer keeping the baby carrier in the seat space in between him and Ishani and then got Raagini with his both the hands and then made Raagini to sit in his lap. 
Raagini(seeing she is with Ranveer seeing Ishani cutely): Mama(with a cute questioning face):papa..
Ishani(with a smile to Raagini):Papa will carry you in the baby carrier he wants to take care of you so well. 
Raagini(smiled to Ishani and in a cute tone):hmmm
Ranveer seeing the cute way of his daughter with a smile took the baby carrier in his hand and then showed the baby carrier to Raagini's body were cutie pie lovingly put her hands and legs in the baby carrier and then made her comfortable in the baby carrier were Ranveer making sure Raagini is done with baby carrier were he made her to sit well in his lap and then Ranveer took the belts and then made the belts to be on his both the shoulders and then saw Ishani and signed then can go were Ishani too shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer touched the car door and then opened the car door and then he got down from the car and then closed the car door were Ishani too was about to open the car door on the other side were thinking something she turned and saw the vaccum bottle in the back of the seat and getting that Raagini may feel to have milk anytime and then she took the vaccum bottle in her hand and then holding the vaccum bottle in her one hand and then with her other hand she opened the car door and then she got down from the car and then she closed the car door and then walking around the car and then she came and stood next to Ranveer who was now standing face Balveer who was standing hitting his back to the car. 
Balveer(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani came giving a smile to them and seeing Ranveer):Sir now the place we have come is Rigid.This Rigid is a large open space and its in the heart of Shimla. All the main areas of Shimla are connected through Ridge only.In the Ridge you can walk and relax yourself. Now there is moderate Snow so it will be so nice for you to enjoy your walking. All the people will be relaxing in the evening time in Ridge. You will have the benches to sit and admire the beauty of the city. The Ridge is covered by the trees like firs, Pines and Himalayan Oak.There will be government people cleaning the snows in the roads. More than heavy snows on the roads moderate snows will give a soothing feel to us. After walking in the Ridge for 150 meters that is just one minute walk you will be reaching the scandal point sir. Scandal point is the place which is joining both Ridge and mall road sir. Even for sometime you can spend time in Scandal point taking photos and enjoying the nature and then If you walk enjoying the climate from Scandal point for next 5 minutes you can reach the mall road sir. In Mall road all the tourist and people will be walking happily in the evening time sir. In mall road you have showrooms, departmental stores,shops, restaurants and cafes too sir. Almost everything is there in Mall road going there you can do your shopping taking time as much as you want. All the items of Himachal pradesh and famous items of Shimla will be available in Mall road shops. So you can enjoying your shopping well and then when its over you can walk and come and stand in the exit area of the mall road I will be waiting for you there in my car sir. (seeing his watch and then seeing the time and seeing Ranveer):Now time is 3.45 sir have a peaceful shopping even If you come by 7.30 too I will be waiting sir. 
Ranveer(giving a smile): hmm okay Balveer..
Balveer:fine sir its your last place in Shimla so enjoy well sir(he showed the way from where they need to walk):Now go this way sir a board will welcome you to Ridge. 
Ranveer:hmm okay
Balveer gave a smile to Ranveer and seeing Ishani gave a light smile to her were Ishani too smiled to Balveer lightly were Balveer held the car door and then he got in the driving seat and then he closed the car door were Ranveer turned and saw Ishani and then shook his head as they can go were Ishani too shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer having Raagini in the baby carrier started to walk were Ishani too having the vaccum bottle in her hand started to walk beside Ranveer were they started to walk towards the Ridge were Ishani walking itself turned and saw Ranveer..
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(too walking and turning to Ishani): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:(showing the vaccum bottle to Ranveer):Keep this vaccum bottle in the water bottle holder of the baby carrier. 
Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani and shook his head as okay to her and then got the vaccum bottle from Ishani's hand and then he kept the vaccum bottle with milk in the water bottle holder of the baby carrier were cutie pie was lovingly seeing the chill shimla being in the baby carrier were she was facing front keeping her back in the stomach of Ranveer. The weather was chill were that was really bringing a happiness in both Ranveer and Ishani were they walking and they came to a place were the Ridge area welcomed them with a board were Ranveer smiling and saw Ishani were Ishani too at the same time smiling seeing the Ridge saw Ranveer were Ranveer smiling to her signed they can go were Ishani too shook her head as okay to Ranveer and Ranveer started to walk were Ishani too started to walk and they entered Ridge area were as soon as they entered the Ridge area the beautiful roads of Ridge having a moderate snow on its each side showed the whole area so beautiful to their eyes were that looked like white snow paradise were they were so much happy to see such a beautiful place and then chill weather of Shimla gave them a soothing feeling and chill feeling too.Few people were walking in the snowy roads of the Ridge were the snow were on the each side of the roads there were snow and it looked really amazing were the Ridge roads with snow looked like..

Raagini cutely feeling the chillness was shivering were she immediately turned to Ishani who was seeing the Ridge with a smile in her face. 
Raagini(in a shivering tone): Ma...Mama..
Ishani(hearing Raagini's voice immediately saw Raagini and bending to Raagini):Haan cutie pie..
Raagini(moving her hands close to her chest): Mama...
Ishani:Feeling cold?
Raagini(without getting what Ishani is asking keeping her hand more close to her chest): Mama...
Ranveer(seeing Raagini having her hands close to her chest and seeing Ishani):She is feeling cold know Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Raagini and hearing Ranveer's voice seeing him): Haan Ranveer..(she stood well and thought what to do  and then seeing Ranveer):Ranveer let us do something.
Ranveer:haan what?
Ishani:Take her out of the baby carrier and then let us itself keep her in our hand If she wants to hug means she will hug us know?If she hug us means she will feel better in this cold. 
Ranveer(getting it shook his head as okay): Haan tk let me
Ranveer held Raagini well with his both the hands were cutie pie immediately held Ranveer's hands with her both the hands were he got a smile in his lips seeing his daughter's cuteness were Ranveer slowly took his one hand from Raagini's hand and then took the belts from his shoulders and then he held Raagini well with his one hand and then held the baby carrier in his other hand and then gave it to Ishani. Ishani got the baby carrier were Ranveer with his both the hands took Raagini well and then held her close to him were as soon as Ranveer held her well Raagini hugged Ranveer well with her both the hands over his neck were that was a tight hug for Ranveer were Ranveer had a smile in his lips. 
Ishani(having the baby carrier in her hand and then taking the vaccum bottle out of the baby carrier in her hand and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer ..
Ranveer(hugging Raagini well and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Let me go and keep this baby carrier in car and come. 
Ranveer:arrey don't want let me go and keep it and come. I think Balveer would have gone from here as he told he will be waiting for us in Mall road exit area. Let me try to call him through phone and tell him to come to the entrance of the Ridge and then keep the baby carrier in the car. We didn't expect this much cold will be there here and Raagini too will be feeling this much cold know?
Ishani(shook her head as okay):Tk(she held the vaccum bottle in her one hand and then with her other hand she gave the baby carrier to Ranveer).
Ranveer(held Raagini well with his one hand and with other hand he got the baby carrier from Ishani and then seeing Ishani):You stand here itself let me come..
Ishani:haan tk.(Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani and was starting to walk were Ishani's glance fell on the woolen shop in front of the Ridge were seeing it and seeing Raagini's head and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(walking two steps and hearing Ishani's voice and turning to her):haan Ishani..
Ishani(walked and went to him and standing near Ranveer):Ranveer sorry I didn't take woolen cap for Raagini today I think If we wear a woolen cap for her in her head covering her ears means she will feel better(showing the woolen shop in front of the Ridge):Let me go and get the woolen cap for Raagini in this shop and keep you go and come. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay to Ishani):Tk fine (having his one hand for holding Raagini and then having baby carrier in his other hand and seeing Ishani):Both the hands of mine are busy you itself take the purse from my pant pocket its in the right pocket. 
Ishani shook her head as okay and then having the vaccum bottle in her one hand and then she put her other hand in Ranveer's pant pocket and then took the purse out of Ranveer's pant pocket were Ranveer seeing Ishani took the purse out of his pant pocket and saw her. 
Ranveer:get the woolen cap and then Wait near this woolen shop itself Ishani let me come.
Ishani:haan tk ..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to her were Ishani too having the purse in her hand shook her head as okay to him were Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani started to walk from there. Ishani saw Ranveer's back and had a smile in her lips were she too started to walk towards the woolen shop there. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sakshi!!!!

Nice update. Ishveer are so cute when they are together.
Update the next one soon. Eagerly waiting.😊
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update!!!

Thank you Sakshi for writing for us. Love deeply your story.
Update soon.
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi

The last day of Ishveer in Shimla. Hope everything will be OK tonight and they will spend night together. Ranveer is such a caring father these days. He likes carrying Raagini. I wonder what track we will have after Ishveer have returned to Mumbai.😊
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi

Thanks for pm. Great update. Like the scenery on the photo. Raagini is cold now and Ranveer hugged her to warm his daughter. Very nice. Waiting for Ishveer consummation scene.
Can't wait for the next episode.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi!!!!

Nice update. Ishveer are so cute when they are together.
Update the next one soon. Eagerly waiting.😊

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ishveer being together and
ya let me update it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Wonderful update!!!

Thank you Sakshi for writing for us. Love deeply your story.
Update soon.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
thanks for reading dear 
happy that you liked my story so much 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰