Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 553
Ranveer carrying Raagini in the baby carrier and entered the Indira tourist park were Ishani too entered behind him were they started to walk in the pathway of the Indira tourist park were they walking itself the park was looking so green and was having snow drops in the green grass were the place looked so beautiful to their eyes. 
Ranveer(seeing the green atmosphere around them he took his hand to Raagini's head and caressing her hair softly):Cutie pie..
Raagini(raised her head and seeing Ranveer up side down):Papa..
Ranveer:hmm baby this atmosphere is so beautiful know?Looking so peaceful and looking so refreshing too. 
Raagini without understanding smiled to Ranveer cutely and then made her head straight and started to see the park with her cute eyes were Ishani who was seeing the way Ranveer was explaining everything to Raagini had a smile in her face were she as walking itself moved close to Ranveer and then as walking itself put her hand inside Ranveer's hand and held Ranveer's hand close to her were Ranveer feeling Ishani touching his hand turned and saw her were Ishani too seeing him gave a cute smile in her face. 
Ranveer(thinking about yesterday night for a while and walking and seeing Ishani in a calm tone): Ishani please know? stay away from me. 
Ishani(with a not understanding face in a cute child tone):For two days in anger I was away from you only.Even today too I want to be away from you?(she telling it gave a romantic smile to him).
Ranveer(seeing with a smile): Ishani yesterday even though you didn't talk well to me and you were angry too I was not able to control myself as I was not able to control me only yesterday in the drunken state I have misbehaved with you and see now you will be becoming pregnant and Raagini is only going to suffer because of my one minute desire. 
Ishani(saw the way Ranveer was cutely telling everything to her were a light smile came in her lips):Arrey just holding hand will not making you to lose your control okay?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile shook his head as okay): Haan tk madam hold me but only holding my hands nothing beyond it. 
Ishani(had a smile seeing Ranveer's innocence and then making up herself shook her head as okay): hmm okay.
Ranveer smiled to her and then Ishani too smiling to him well held his hand so tightly were both were smiling to each other and were walking in the pathway of the park were the park was really a place to refresh were it was so calm and peaceful too. Ranveer walking to a place were there was complete Scenery beauty which looked like:

Ranveer(seeing the green place with a smile and seeing Ishani): Ishani let us take a selfie here.
Ishani with a smile shook her head as okay were Ranveer went and stood in between the trees were Ishani still now holding Ranveer's hand well came with him and stood close to him were Ranveer put his other hand in his pant pocket and then he took his phone out of the pocket and then seeing the phone and then he turned on the front camera and then he took the phone to some distance and then he covered him, Ishani and Raagini in the phone screen. 
Ranveer(lowering his head to Raagini):Cutie pie come on see the phone screen and smile.
Raagini hearing Ranveer's words cutely saw the phone screen were she gave a cute smiling face getting its the photo were Ranveer too seeing Ishani holding his hand and smiling well were he too smiled well and then he clicked a perfect selfie of them. 
Ranveer(took the phone and seeing the photo and seeing Ishani):perfect family Ishani. 
Ishani:hmm(she smiled cutely to him).
Ranveer:Tk come let us walk 
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer putting the phone in his pant pocket and then carrying Raagini in the baby carrier was walking in the pathway of the park were Ishani too holding the hand of Ranveer was walking with a smile with him were they were walking and relaxing themselves in the cool Shimla weather in the park. As they were walking itself they were able to see two species running in the grass were Raagini seeing it with a happy smile in her face..
Raagini(in a excited tone showed her index finger towards the deer and in a cute tone): Papa wo...
Ranveer(seeing the place Raagini was showing with a smile):haan baby its deer..
Raagini(in a cute tone):hmm deer papa..
Ranveer;Haan baby deer(he then put the hand inside his pant pocket and took the phone and then he turned on the camera and held the phone in front of him and with the back camera he covered the deer were he clicked the deer well were he seeing the deer photo has come well and seeing Ishani and showing the photo to her):Nice know?
Ishani(still now not leaving his hand and seeing the photo and seeing Ranveer): hmm nice..
Ranveer smiling to Ishani and then started to walk were Ishani too started to walk with him were they were walking in the pathway with a happy smile were they came near the cafe of the park. 
Ranveer(stopped seeing the cafe and seeing Ishani):Shall we have coffee Ishani?
Ishani:Haan tk Ranveer..
Ranveer smiling to her and then he started to walk towards the cafe were Ishani too was walking with Ranveer holding his hand were Ranveer entered the cafe were Ishani too entered along with him were seeing the staffs in the cafe she took her hands from Ranveer's hand. 
Ranveer(feeling Ishani taking her hand from him seeing her with a questioning face):Why are you taking your hand from my hand now?
Ishani(seeing him a cute look and seeing around the cafe and seeing the people too having their coffee in the table and seeing Ranveer in a low tone):Ranveer people are around us and If I come holding your hand means they may think something. 
Ranveer:What they are going to think? you are my wife and I am your husband so you can hold my hands as much as you want. 
Ishani(with a cute questioning face):Arrey sometimes before only you said me to be away from you now when I take my hand from you, you are wanting me to hold your hand?
Ranveer(with a smile):what to do my heart is always longing for your love know?
Ishani:hmm you will always get the love from me. 
Ranveer:hmm okay (smiling well were immediately taking his smile from his lips and seeing Ishani with a cute doubting face): Ishani..
Ishani:hmm
Ranveer:(in a very low tone):You won't become pregnant know?
Ishani(had a smile seeing the way of Ranveer and then in thoughts):hmm let me tell you in the night what happened yesterday night till that I will be making fun of you only. (seeing Ranveer):Haan Ranveer..(she had a cute child face and then with a cuteness):I think the way you made love to me yesterday will make a boy only. 
Ranveer(with a not understanding face): Ishani how will you know it will be boy in this love making itself?
Ishani:haan Ranveer we can know it in the way we make love to each other itself. you know when you made love to me for the first time and then one day after the fight between us know? you were so soft to me and you made the love making so soft and then I became pregnant and it was girl its our Raagini. Yesterday you were bit hard only to me so I think this time it will be boy. 
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani was explaining it to him and with a cute not getting face and seeing other side):I don't know Ishani this and all but I am sure I am not ready for the second child now. Even you too were not ready so only you used to be so much precaution always but now what I did is going to create a very big problem to Raagini's childhood. 
Ishani(seeing the cute caring face of Ranveer with a smile): hmm even I too was not ready but when god gives us another child means we need to accept know? we can't do anything. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a guilt face):Ishani please If you can do anything do something and stop yourself from being pregnant. 
Ishani(with a cute anger face): you ask me to kill our child?
Ranveer(immediately): Nahi nahi I didn't mean it..(managing himself):Tk fine let us have this child and let us both manage both Raagini and junior okay?
Ishani(acting like anger gone with a smile): hmm that is good. Now come on let us go and sit in a table and have coffee..
Ranveer seeing Ishani's smile somehow bringing the smile in his face too started to walk towards a table in the cafe were he went to the cafe's corner table and then he sat in the chair of the table and made Raagini to sit in his lap so well being in the baby carrier were cutie pie too sat well in the lap of Ranveer were Ishani too smiling seeing Ranveer's care for Raagini she too sat in the chair opposite to Ranveer were Ranveer saw Ishani and gave a smile were Ishani too smiled cutely to Ranveer..The cafe was having the sides of the cafe open for the visitors to admire the outside beauty of the park and then sip their coffee were as they were seeing around the cafe's open sides and seeing the park's green nature and snows on the corner of the parks were that was the time a server came to them and stood near the table.
Server(seeing Ranveer):Sir..
Ranveer(who was seeing out hearing the bearing calling him turned and saw the bearer):yes..
Server:what coffee would you like to sip sir?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):cappuccino okay for you?
Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer too shook his head as okay to Ishani and then saw the server.
Ranveer:Two cappuccino and then milk in a small cup. 
Server:yes sir your order will be delivered soon.
Ranveer shook his head as okay to the server were Ishani saw Ranveer with a surprised look. 
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and smiling and hearing Ishani voice raised his head and seeing him): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Ranveer you are really sweet father without asking to me itself today you ordered for the milk to Raagini. 
Ranveer(with a cute silent face):here after I only need to take care of her know? you will be with junior after 10 months so I only need to handle Raagini know so only I am getting to know her well. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is telling in thoughts):Ranveer is getting serious in this matter. I just made fun of him but he is taking his seriously.Shall I tell the truth to him now itself(and then again changing her mind):No till today night I need to make fun of him and then only in night I will tell him the truth and will give myself to him completely(she saw Ranveer and smiled a romantic smile).
To be continued 😉😉😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer wondering  why ishani is not angry with him.loved ishani's reply that her anger melted when he made love to her.ranveer is so tensed if ishani will get pregnant.he is scared whether it will affect ragini.loved ishani saying that he is having rights on her.poor ranveer in too much of guilt.ranveer sharing his feelings with ishani and promising to improve himself was nice.now their last day in shimla.will miss the shimla trip.indira tourist park is interesting.ishani wants to hold ranveer's hand and asking if with just holding hands he will lose control  was cute.loved ranveer letting her hold his hand as long as she wants.nice area where they took selfie.wish really there was ishveer in that picture. deer scene was nice.ishani's technique to identify the sex of the baby is interesting. if it's a boy hard live making and if its a girl soft love making. ranveer's guilt is too much.will ishani tell him the truth that she was fooling him?
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Sorry for not replying for these many days 
But i read all the episodes 
I loved all the episodes 
Now eagerly waiting for u r next episode

Take care and be safe 
Bye
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!!
Again very good update. Like romantic Ishaani trying to hold Ranveer's hand. Wish she would be even more romantic at night. Ranveer takes Ishaani's words seriously. At first she wants to reveal the truth to him but then she changes her mind and decides to do at night. Very nice.
Waiting for the next.
Rishvee thumbnail
Hi sakshi 

Very nice that ishani making fun of him and at the same time admiring his cuteness 

Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hi friends 😊😊
How r u all ???? 
Really happy to see u all 😉😉😉
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishvee

Hi sakshi 

Very nice that ishani making fun of him and at the same time admiring his cuteness 

Hi, Welcome to here!
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi!!!! Ishveer are in the park. Happy that Ishaani is teasing Ranveer. It's so funny. I wonder how Ishaani will tell him the truth. I think she will try to seduce him but he will resist and then Ishaani will make a revelation of the previous night. 👏😊
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful episode dear.
Update the next dear
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi.
Thanks for pm. Ishveer are so loveable now. Like romantic Ishaani. Please make her very very romantic at night. Ranveer doesn't want the second child. I wonder if Ishaani  will become pregnant after the consummation.
Update the next episode.
👏