Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi such a funny episode ishu is teasing him a lot cutiepie ragini poor ranveer let's see wat he will do once he came to know about the fact ranveer playing the same prank which he did on their anniversary day
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi such a funny episode ishu is teasing him a lot cutiepie ragini poor ranveer let's see wat he will do once he came to know about the fact ranveer playing the same prank which he did on their anniversary day

Hi Janani 
thanks for the comment
how are you now dear? Are you fine?
glad yo liked the episode and Ishani teasing him and Raagini and 
pity Ranveer hmm let us see what he going to do only he comes to know 
Ishani too was playing prank on him like he did on anniversary day 
keep reading ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

yes dear I got the news that they were shooting together for 
a indonesia series 
happy that Ishveer are back 
hmm let me update it dear
😉😉😉

No..not Indonesia di..
They are in Nepal..
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 551
Ranveer was seeing Raagini's cute possessiveness on her face for Ishani were he saw her with a cute silent face. 
Ranveer(giving a light smile to Raagini and in a calm tone):Haan baby Mama is yours only. knowing about you completely only Mama was very caution that another baby should not come now itself but I have..(as he was about to scold himself he saw Raagini's face were cutie pie was seeing him with a silent not understanding face were he not to show his feeling to Raagini he cutely smiled to her and in a lovely tone):Tk let us see that later now come on(he took another piece of food and then he showed the food to Raagini's mouth):Now come on have the breakfast..
Raagini giving a smile to him got the food from Ranveer's hand and started to eat it were Ranveer was feeding Raagini with care and affection were the time was moving were as he was feeding the last few mouths of food to Raagini Ishani came out of the washroom wearing her maroon color shirt and dark blue jean pant were she was in her semi-dry hair were she has come out of the washroom after drying her hair with the towel were Ishani as soon as she came out of the washroom she was able to see Ranveer in the common sofa were Raagini was sitting in Ranveer's lap and Ranveer was feeding her with care and affection were seeing it a smile came in her lips.
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer was feeding to Raagini and smiling to Raagini telling something were her eyes were admiring Ranveer so much and in thoughts):Such a cute man you are Ranveer. To admire you my two eyes are not enough for me god should give me 1000 eyes to admire you. (she had a cute smile in her face were that was the moment Ranveer making Raagini having her last mouth of food and telling her something with a smile in his face and then he got up from the sofa and held Raagini so well close to him and then he started to come towards the washroom were seeing it she turned her face to be silent).
Ranveer(holding Raagini and coming towards the washroom and seeing Ishani in front of the washroom coming near her he stopped and giving a light smile to her and in a calm tone):Raagini had her breakfast. 
Ishani(smiling to him):hmm so nice of you. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay again in a calm tone):Let me go and wash Raagini's mouth.
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani were cutie pie too being in Ranveer's hands smiled to Ishani were Ishani too smiled cutely to her were Ranveer seeing the smiles of both mother and daughter smiling to himself and holding Raagini in his hand took Raagini to the washroom were he entered the washroom were Ishani as soon as Ranveer entered the washroom had a cute smile in her face were she giving a happy smile to herself and then she started to walk towards the dressing table were she stood in front of the dressing table and then seeing her semi-dry hair and then she took the hair dryer and started to dry her hair were Ranveer after washing his hand and Raagini's mouth he came out of the washroom were he brought Raagini to the sofa and then made Raagini to sit in the individual sofa were Raagini sitting well in the sofa took the teddy bear from the corner of the sofa and then saw the teddy bear in her hand with a smile were Ranveer had a cute smile seeing his daughter were Ranveer with the same smile turned to see for Ishani were now Ishani after drying her hair well with the dryer was now combing her hair were Ranveer thinking about the way he has behaved to Ishani yesterday night and with a calm face started to walk towards Ishani were Ishani now after combing the hair well and then she kept the comb back in the dressing table and then took the creme and applied in her face and started to do her normal make up were Ranveer as she was making up her make up came and stood behind her were Ishani completely making her face have a simple make up and then making her final check saw Ranveer's image in the mirror were she got to know that Ranveer is standing behind her were Ranveer too saw Ishani through the mirror image. 
Ishani(seeing herself a final check in the mirror and then she turned to Ranveer and seeing him with a smile): hmm what Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani smiling to him and he giving a silent face): Ishani you are smiling to me?
Ishani(hearing the question from Ranveer with a not understanding face):Why I should not smile to you?
Ranveer:Nahi from the moment of Devarsh problem between us and then Raagini fell in the pool completely only misunderstandings were between us so only as you are smiling now its a surprise to me. you were angry on me know for scolding you as Devarsh called my family as servant family and as Raagini too fell in the pool?(he asked it with a cute innocent face seeing Ishani).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a cute shy smile now and in a calm tone):But yesterday everything got sorted out know? As you made love to me I melted for you. (she said it in a mesmerized tone).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a guilt face);Happy that you have come out of your anger on me but I have done a very big wrong Ishani. I should have not made this love to you. Here after I swear without your will I will never touch you Ishani. 
Ishani(saw his guilt face were somewhere he was looking so cute to her eyes and then with a love touched His shoulder with her one hand and seeing him): Ranveer come on why are you feeling guilt now? 
Ranveer(seeing her with the same guilt face):Ishani once when you used to tell that now we should not have second child I took it so easily now when I am getting to know that we will be having our second child now only I am knowing the serious problem in it. 
Ishani(seeing his cute face):What problem in this?
Ranveer(with a guilt face):Raagini is just one year old Ishani and she needs both her father and mother's attention but(touching his forehead with a not accepting face seeing other sides and to himself):another child now itself means she will be feeling insecure with you. She will not be ready to share you with her brother or sister. (took his hand from his forehead and he hit is another hand with his hand and then in a scolding tone of scolding himself):Everything is because of my desire only.. Idiot hain mein..
Ishani(seeing the cute face of Ranveer were she saw Ranveer now with a cute face):Ranveer..
Ranveer(who was thinking guilty of himself hearing Ishani calling him saw Ishani): hmmm
Ishani:See now listen to what I am telling alone okay? 
Ranveer shook his head as okay with a silent face were Ishani saw him with a smile in her face now. 
Ishani:Ranveer see you are my husband and you have all the rights to get me completely for you so please stop feeling yourself guilty for it. And then please know keep smiling today because this is our last day of vacation in Shimla. Last two days we were having so many misunderstandings so I wish at least today let us enjoy the outing with smiling faces.Will you do it?
Ranveer(giving a made up smile): I was waiting for you to come out of the anger really Ishani If you be angry on me means I will never be able to bear it. I am really sorry for scolding you as Devarsh called me and My family as servants. If he calls us as servant means what you will do? In a moment anger I scolded you I am sorry. 
Ishani saw Ranveer's cute way of apology in his conscious state were though he confessed his feelings to her in the drunken state now seeing the way Ranveer was talking it out straight forward manner she was feeling so happy for the way Ranveer is down to earth in between the male egoistic people were her eyes were filled with love for her Ranveer. 
Ranveer(continuing):Ishani and I am really sorry for concentrating in phone call and making Raagini to fall in the pool really If something would have happened to Raagini means I myself would have never forgiven me for my complete lifetime. And thanks for saving Raagini at right time. And I am really sorry for telling that I will forget that you are my wife too. I am really sorry for that Ishani please forgive me.(telling it his eyes were expressing the feeling of seeking forgiveness).
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):See Ranveer I know that you were not willingly scolding me or make Raagini to fall in the pool so don't feel guilty for those things.Tk come let me have my breakfast and let us start to sight seeing its already late.(telling it giving a smile to Ranveer she was about to walk to the sofa crossing Ranveer were Ranveer before she could go held her hand with his hand were Ishani feeling Ranveer's hand holding her hand raised her head and saw him and signed as what).
Ranveer:haan I feel inferior inside me that is mainly because..(before he could tell).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a cute face):because you love me so much from small and as days and as you came to the matured age you have many times thought to come and tell me I love you but that time you used to lower your eyes and see yourself wearing the checked fade shirt and fade jean pant that time you yourself feel inferior of being a servant and not been able to express your love to me as I was your master's daughter. Hain na?(she said his complete feelings and saw his face with a love filled eyes)
Ranveer(now almost lost himself in Ishani's love were a emotional face and changing his face to doubtful look):How you know this and all?
Ishani:(with a smile):yesterday night you told me all your feelings the feelings which I failed to see in your eyes once and the feelings I failed to understand many times. 
Ranveer(with a smile):hmm let me try my best to come out of that inferiority complex and don't get irritated with me for telling this again even now let me tell you I will try my best to reduce my anger. 
Ishani(smiling to him shook her head as yes):hmm tk baby try your best come now let me go and have my breakfast(she tried to take her hand from Ranveer's hand to start walking).
Ranveer(holding her hand well without leaving were Ishani saw him with a not understanding face of why he is not leaving her were he standing close to her in a low tone):sorry for making love without to your wish yesterday night. As My collage mate met me only I drank and came and from fun world itself I was not able to be taking my eyes off you but I never thought that I will make love to you in drunken state and sorry for giving another child now itself. 
Ishani(for a while felt herself guilty for making fun of Ranveer in this way were in thoughts):I know I am making fun of Ranveer but he is feeling so much guilty now...(thinking it and seeing him):Ranveer its okay we are husband and wife so love making can happen between us so for that you never need to tell sorry to me and (to manage Ranveer for now alone):If another child means no problem let me manage okay?
Ranveer(thinking about the second child was not at all convinced and seeing Ishani):But also Ishani..(before he could tell the next word Ishani kept her index finger in his lips were he seeing index finger of Ishani in his lips and raised his head and saw Ishani with a silent face)
Ishani:(with a cute child face):Ranveer please today be happy with me. For your child's mother you won't do this too? I want my caring Ranveer who was caring me so well when I was pregnant with Raagini.
Ranveer as Ishani's finger were still in his lips and seeing her child face for a while and without able to tell no seeing her a cute look shook his head as okay to her slowly were Ishani too smiling well took her index finger from his lips and had a so much happy smile. 
Ishani:Thank you so much had your breakfast?
Ranveer:nahi I fed to Raagini only.
Ishani:Tk come let us go and have our breakfast and leave to sightseeing Balveer can come anytime. 
Ranveer's face was now getting smile slowly were he smiled to her and shook his head as they can go were Ranveer started to walk towards the sofa were Ishani too started to walk with Ranveer were they both came to the sofa and Ishani saw the baby carrier in the individual sofa were she moved the baby carrier to the corner of the sofa and she sat in the individual sofa opposite to the sofa in which Raagini was sitting were Ranveer went and sat in the common sofa were he took the plate of his breakfast near him and keeping it in the tea poi to his convenience and started to have the breakfast with a silent face were Ishani seeing Raagini playing with the teddy bear cutely sitting in the sofa were seeing Raagini and smiling itself took the breakfast plate near her in the tea poi and Ishani too started to have her breakfast. 
RV MANSION..
Amba was seeing Raagini's birthday photos in the Album were Kailash getting ready in front of the mirror and making his final check turned and saw Amba were Amba was seeing the photos and was having a happy smile in her face were Kailash too had a happy smile in his face were he started to walk towards the sofa were he came to the sofa and he sat next to Amba. 
kailash:Amba kya hua? Seeing Raagini's birthday photos?
Amba(taking her head from the photo and seeing Kailash with a smile):Haan tomorrow Raagini will come back know?I am waiting for her to come back. 
Kailash:(with a smile): hmm she will come back and you can as usual spend time with her. 
Amba(with a emotional face): I am really happy for Raagini being a part of our life she is reducing all our stress and giving only smile to us with her cuteness.(closing the album and keeping it in the tea poi and seeing Kailash with a smile):Now a days I am so happy as my son is living a peaceful life. 
Kailash(shaking his head as yes); hmm that is true only. If we all have been silent without disturbing Ranveer and Ishani's relationship in the fights between two families once means Ranveer too would have not got that much pain in his heart and even Ishani too would never be put in a situation to go to jail for Ranveer's sake. 
Amba:Haan that is true only but what to do even being a grown up persons we too sometimes fail to understand our children feelings. 
Kailash:Now we have understood it and especially the gift you gave to Ranveer and Ishani for their marriage anniversary that is this Shimla trip surely in this Shimla trip they would have been so happy with each other. Surely the credit goes to you only. 
Amba:If both Ranveer and Ishani be happy for their whole life I will be happiest person for sure. 
Kailash shook his head as okay to Amba were Amba too gave a smile to him were she was from now waiting for Raagini to come back to RV mansion. 
SHIMLA..
Ranveer finished his breakfast were he got up from the sofa and then he walked from there and then he went to the washroom were he entered the washroom to wash his hands were Ishani was going to finish her breakfast were she saw Raagini playing with teddy bear so silently. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(raised her head and seeing Ishani and giving a smile):mama..
Ishani:Cutie pie why today this much silently you are playing that too sitting in the same place? What happen?
Raagini(cutely showed the teddy bear to Ishani): Mama mobo,...(smiled to Ishani and again saw the teddy bear and started to play with it).
Ishani too having a smile seeing her daughter's cute behavior were she took the last mouth of food and having the food and she got up from the sofa and then she walked towards the washroom were Ranveer came out of the washroom at the right time were Ishani seeing Ranveer gave a smile to him. Ranveer too stopped for a while and smiled to Ishani. 
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer:haan 
Ishani:Give water to Raagini and you too drink water well. 
Ranveer smiling to her shook his head as okay to her and then he started to walk towards the sofa and Ishani too smiling to herself entered the washroom to wash her hands. Ranveer came to the sofa near Raagini and then bent and took the vaccum jug in his one hand from the tea poi and then the empty glass in his other hand and then he poured the warm water in the glass and then keeping the vaccum jug in the tea poi and took the water glass near Raagini. 
Ranveer:Cutie pie..
Raagini(taking her eyes from the teddy bear and seeing Ranveer with a smile): Papa..
Ranveer(with a smile showed the water glass near her mouth):hmm come on drink water..
Raagini seeing the water glass cutely kept the lips in the glass and started to drink the water were Ranveer was making Raagini drink the water were after drinking the water well cutie pie took her lips from the glass and swallowed the water well and saw Ranveer with a smile were Ranveer too giving a smile to Raagini shook his head as okay and then he kept the water glass in the tea poi and then took the another glass and then holding the glass in his one hand and then he took the vaccum jug on the other hand and pouring the water in the glass and then keeping the vaccum jug in the tea poi and then he drank the water from the glass were Ishani too came out of the washroom were Ranveer drank the water and kept the water glass on the tea poi were Ishani came and stood next to him were Ranveer seeing Ishani were Ishani giving a smile to him was about to bend to take the vaccum jug to drink water were before Ishani could take the vaccum jug Ranveer bent himself and he took the vaccum jug in his one hand and then took a empty glass and holding the glass in his other hand and pouring the water keeping the vaccum jug in the tea poi and saw Ishani were Ishani who was about to take the jug seeing Ranveer pouring the water was standing keeping her hand like she was about to take the vaccum jug itself were Ranveer stood well and seeing Ishani gave the water glass near her hand were Ishani seeing Ranveer with a cute look took her hand to the water glass and got the water glass from Ranveer and then took the water glass to her mouth and she started to drink the water were Ranveer waited for her to finish the water were Ishani drank the water in the glass and then she kept the glass back in the tea poi. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer its 9.55 now get ready Balveer will come by 10 o clock. 
Ranveer:hmm okay okay fine I just want to wear my shoes that is it. I am already ready with my jacket, mobile and purse. 
Ishani:hmm okay your shoes are in the bedroom corner go and take it and wear it. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then he started to walk towards the bedroom were he went to the bedroom and he entered the bedroom were Ishani as soon as Ranveer moved from there saw Raagini were cutie pie was now loving hitting her face with teddy bear face. 
Ishani(going and standing next to Raagini's sofa):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani and showing the teddy bear):mama mobo..
Ishani:haan baby Mobo only and Mobo is cute now come on get up let Mama make you wear your jacket and shoes let us go out. 
Raagini(cutely with a innocent face):Mobo..Mama
Ishani:Keep Mobo here and come we are going to sight seeing know?Let us come back in the evening and you can play with Mobo.(she bent herself and got the teddy bear from Raagini's hand and kept the teddy bear on the sofa corner and took Raagini in her hands and held her close to her were cutie pie lovingly smiled to Ishani were she too smiled back to her and in a lovely tone):Tk tell bye to Mobo..(she showed the teddy bear that was in the sofa).
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani and turning to the sofa and seeing Mobo teddy bear): Bye Mobo..
Ishani(smiling seeing the way Raagini's speaking is developing each day had a smile): hmm very good..come let Mama make you wear your jacket 
she took Raagini near the cupboard and then she bent and left Raagini in the floor and made Raagini to stand near the cupboard were cutie pie too stood cutely there were Ishani smiling seeing Raagini and then she opened the cupboard and then took her jacket and she wore the jacket over her shirt and then she took Raagini's jacket were she closed the cupboard holding the jacket in her hand and then she bent to Raagini and then she kneel down to Raagini's height and made Raagini to wear the jacket were cutie pie too gave her hand one by one to the jacket as Ishani was making her to wear. 
Ishani(got up and stood in the floor and seeing Raagini with a smile): hmm that is it done..
Raagini smiled cutely to Ishani were that was the time Ranveer came out of the bedroom wearing his shoes in his legs were Ranveer with a smiling face came and stood next to Ishani were Ishani too with a smiling face saw Ranveer. Both Ranveer and Ishani exchanged a cute smile.
Ishani:Ranveer make Raagini wear her shoes alone..
Ranveer with a smiling face itself shook his head as yes were Ishani giving a smile to him started to walk towards the lamp table were Ranveer saw Raagini were cutie pie was standing exactly like him were the way she was wearing the jacket were showing her a cute copy of him were Ranveer smiling seeing it showed his hand to Raagini were cutie pie with a lovely smile gave her hand to Ranveer's hand were Ranveer holding Raagini's hand started to walk towards the corner of the room were Raagini too was walking with Ranveer were Ishani walked to the lamp table and then she stood near the lamp table and then she took her phone from the lamp table and put the phone in her pant pocket then she too turned and started to walk towards the table were she going to the table took the vaccum bottle in her hand and then she started to walk towards the corner of the room were as she reached the corner of the room Ranveer made Raagini to wear her shoes in both the legs were Ishani saw them with a smile were Ranveer raised his head after making Raagini wear the shoes and saw Ishani and the way she is smiling seeing them. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Want to make you wear your shoes?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face):Why are you asking like this and all?Let me wear it you take Raagini in your hand. 
Ranveer:Tk...(he got up and seeing Ishani): Let me carry Raagini in the baby carrier. 
Ishani seeing him shook her head as yes were Ranveer too seeing her a glance started to walk towards the sofa were he went to the sofa were the baby carrier was almost on the corner of the sofa as all of them were kept on sitting in the sofa were Ranveer took the baby carrier from the sofa and then again started to walk towards Raagini and then he came to Raagini and then he kneel down to her height and showed the baby carrier to her body were Raagini with a happy smile put her hand and legs on the holes of the baby carrier were Ranveer took Raagini with his both the hands and then held Raagini well with his one hand and then wore the belts of the baby carrier and then made Raagini to see the front side were cutie pie was a little kangaroo in the baby carrier. Ishani seeing all these things wore her shoes by her legs and then she saw Ranveer were Ranveer too was waiting for Ishani to get ready were Ishani shook her head as yes to Ranveer were Ranveer too started to walk carrying Raagini and Ishani was having the vaccum bottle in her hand and started to walk with Ranveer were Ranveer came near the electric socket were the took the key guard from the electric socket were that stopped the electricity of the room and Ranveer opened the door and then he came out of the room were Ishani too came out of the room behind him were Ranveer held the door and closed the door and locked the room well and put the key guard in his pant pocket and then saw Ishani and signed her to walk were Ishani too shook her head as okay and started to walk with Ranveer were they were moving to spent the last day of their vacation in Shimla. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sakshi. Very nice update. Happy that Ishveer have patched up but Ishaani is still teasing and mocking him. She hasn't told him the truth of the previous night. I think she will do it tonight before spending the night with him. Update soon.😊😊😊

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing update Sakshi as always. Waiting for the next.

Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr
All the updates were so nice
Drunken ranveer was so cute and adorable. Ranveer feeling guilty was pity.
Ishani making fun of him. But enjoying her cute childish husband.
Ragini was so much possessive on her mom.
Loved the updates a lot.
Finally they both sorted out their problems and ranveer expressing his feeling when he drank was so emotional.
Loved the epis a lot dr.
So now ishveer were in the last day of shimla.
So lovely updates dr.

PS : Sorry for not commenting for about a week. Also can't be regular too from now. Sry for that dr. I have completed my UG and due to that I was held up in lot of future works. But I swear I will read the updates and comment whenever I get time for sure. Love you a lot dr. 😳

Keep smiling and take care 😉
Ishveer45 thumbnail

Hello Sakshi!!! Very nice update. Like peaceful Ishveer family life. Ranveer expressed all his feelings to gain forgiveness from Ishaani. He promised to reduce his anger. Let's see what will happen next.

Alisha306 thumbnail

Hi Sakshi!!!

How are you these days? I think Ranveer will be disappointed when he gets to know that in actual fact Ishaani is not pregnant. Ishaani should console him and promise him that she will give birth to the second child when Raagini grows up a little. Waiting for Ishveer sightseeing and consummation scene. Eagerly waiting for it. 😊😉😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

No..not Indonesia di..
They are in Nepal..

ya dear I saw their pics in Nepal its so nice 
and I think they were shooting for indonesia series only know???
that is how I got the news dear
Is it true??😉😉😉