Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tnzila

Hi, Sakshi!

Ah! It was amazing! Fantastic update! Overloaded with Ranveer's cuteness!

Loved all scenes! All was mind-blowing!

The most highlighted scene was when Ranveer asked to Ishu, "Ishani sleep means" hahaha so cute was that!

The king of romance forget how to do romance and asking from ishu...hahahaha...

Ishani is so sweet like jaggery whenever she confessed her love for Ranver but totally opposite of it whenever she punished him..

I can't get till from before yesterday update read it again it recalled me of Math episode when Disha mixed Chetali's kadha in ranveer drink and he behaved same like you write him.  Amazing update that was..

And this update also great enjoyed a lot when was reading  it!

Thank you to given such fantastic update I exactly want that type of update, love, noke joke,  emotions romance everything was their.. weldone girl! Really you are a brilliant writer you know very well how to correct the situations.. brilliant! Today I can't find words to appreciate your work. Outstanding job dear!

And a big thank you to accept and fulfill my request! You always done! Thank you! Love you!

Waiting for next update!

Hi Sana
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ranveer's cuteness and all the scenes
happy that you liked the way Ranveer asked Ishu Ishani sleep means 
yes king of romance forgot how to do romance and asking from Ishani 
happy that you liked Ishani being jaggery whenever she is confess her love 
for Ranveer but she is totally opposite during her anger too 
glad you got the scene of MATSH of Disha mixing Chitali's kadha in Ranveer
drink and he behaved same way reading my update 
glad you liked the update 
happy that you enjoyed the story lot 
glad you liked the update
ya let me try to give this type of update 
thanks for the compliements but I am not that much brilliant writer dear
you are making me blush with the comment
happy that you like my work and you are welcome and love you too 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hahaha! terei soch meri soch ek jesi he dost:))))))))))

lovely convo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

okay, come to chat thread

I came but u r not there.. 😭
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

I came but u r not there.. 😭

i am.. com back..
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yup.. πŸ˜‰

Di..If u have time..Do join.. πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 548
DAY:SATURDAY..
It was exactly 7.30 in the morning were Ranveer was cutely sleeping well in the bed were Ishani was sleeping well next to him were they both were inside the blanket were to prevent them from the cold they were having the blanket more close to each other were the blanket was covering both of them till their neck were they were sleeping peacefully were Ranveer sleeping well and then cutely moving himself were he was putting his hand over Ishani's stomach were Ishani too feeling it slowly moved herself and again started to sleep well were after few minutes Ranveer cutely moved more close to Ishani in the sleeping mode itself were he took his head from the pillow and then lovingly rested his head in Ishani's shoulders and having his hand over Ishani's stomach again started to sleep were Ishani feeling something in her shoulders were she too without having heart to open her eyes and feeling sleepy yet were she too moved close to Ranveer were Ranveer too feeling not comfortable yet moved himself more close to Ishani were Ishani too in sleep itself brought her one hand to Ranveer's hip and made him close to her were Ranveer too adjusted himself and now kept his head over Ishani's chest and started to sleep were Ishani too was sleeping so well were though they were away some inch from each other that too due to sleeping were they were again now got back to each other and they were sleeping well in each other embrace again were the time was again moving and when it was exactly 8 o clock Ishani moved herself to change her position and she was about to turn to other side were she was not able to turn due to Ranveer sleeping on her chest were she feeling she is not able to turn she shirked her eyes and then she slowly opened her eyes and then saw the other side with a sleep awaken irritated eyes were seeing Ranveer on her chest were immediately her sleep awaken irritated eyes changed to be a love filled eyes were she opened her eyes well and then saw Ranveer who was sleeping so well on her chest and she was able to feel his hand on her stomach inside the blanket were she had a cute smile in her face were she was about to take her hand to caress Ranveer's hair were then only she got to know she was having her hand in Ranveer's hip inside the blanket were now she felt the real cold of Shimla were she seeing around the room and then took a deep breath and then saw Ranveer again who was sleeping calmly in her chest and so close to her were Ishani now got to know the night of yesterday were she thought about the cute way of Ranveer behaving so childish to her by drinking were a shy smile came in her lips.
Ishani(took her hand from Ranveer's hip and then brought her hand out of the blanket and then she touched Ranveer's hair and then caressed his hair with a shy smile in her lips and seeing him with a cute face in a loving tone):Really Ranveer there is no difference between you and Raagini. Yesterday night the way you behaved made me to fall in love with you so much. (she then took her hand from his hair to his cheek and then holding him lovingly and then she raised his head lightly by holding his chin with her hand and then lovingly kissed his forehead and then again in a lovely tone):I scolded you as you were always feeling inferior and getting anger thinking you were servant once but as you confessed yesterday only I came to know I was the one who is behind your inferiority complex. (she held his cheek so well and then with a smile in a lovely tone):If I give importance to others means how much insecurity inside you. (with a cute anger face):But how can you think that I will chose any other man other than you? you are my life and you are my jaan everything is my Ranveer only. More than him nothing is important to me. (she had a smile and then she took a deep breath and then saw the watch laying in the bed were the wall clock showed the time as 8.15 were Ishani immediately got conscious and then in thoughts):Oh no Raagini too slept early yesterday know? My god...(she saw Ranveer and then she slowly raised her head and then brought her both the hands to both the shoulders of Ranveer and then held Ranveer well with her both the hands and then made him to lay in the bed well).
Ranveer laid himself well in the bed were Ishani adjusted the pillow for Ranveer's head and then she made sure he is fine in the bed and then she got up from the bed and sat in the bed resting her head in the head rest were the blanket fell from her body to her lap were Ishani felt the cold of Shimla over her so well. Ishani took her both the hands and then she rubbed her both the hands well and then she took the blanket from her completely and then covered Ranveer with the blanket so well and then she was having a shivering in her body feeling the cold were her teeth too were shivering lightly were she was about to get down from the bed were she before getting down from the bed turned and saw Ranveer again. Ranveer was peacefully sleeping well. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and then again went close to him by half laying in the bed and then rubbing her both the hands well and then touched Ranveer's shirtless shoulder and then with a smile and in a loving scolding fun tone):Yesterday you slept but today see today night Ishani won't allow you to sleep(thinking about the way Ranveer asking what is love making and seeing him):If I tell okay means almost all the day you will make love to me but yesterday my man asked such a question to me(again smiling):But that too was cute and lovely Ranveer. I swear today I will surely not make you hungry tonight.
Telling it to Ranveer she got up from the bed and then she took her legs to the floor were she kept her legs on the floor were the floor was so chill were she got up immediately and the chillness was getting into her nerves were she walked to the switch board were she went and turned on the heater switch and then she walked around the bed again and then she came to the lamp table and then she took the remote of the heater and then she turned on the heater and then she set the temperature and then kept the heater remote back in the lamp table and then she turned to the door of the room were she walked towards the door and then she came out of the bedroom were the bedroom door was open were Ishani came out of the bedroom and then walking she came to the living room cum bedroom were she saw Raagini still now sleeping well she took a deep breath. 
Ishani(in thoughts): Thank god Raagini is sleeping well till now. This cold weather is making us to sleep so well and for long time too.(seeing Raagini's calm face during sleeping and then to herself):hmm fine before Raagini could wake up let me send the clothes for washing. (she immediately went to the lamp table near the bed and then took the intercom cordless phone in her hand and then saw the chart of the intercom number for the laundry and then she getting the number for Laundry from the chart in her heart and then she saw the cordless phone and she dialed the number and then kept the phone in her ears and waited for a person to pick the call).
Laundry service man:(picking the call):Hello...
Ishani:hello this is laundry service..
Laundry service man:yes madam. 
Ishani:Want to give clothes for washing. 
Laundry service man:Room no madam?
Ishani:200
Laundry service man:Hmm a staff will come to collect the clothes madam give it to him. 
Ishani:hmmm okay(she took the phone from her ears and then kept the phone back in its place and then to herself):Two days back itself I should have given clothes for washing but in the fights and confusions between me and Ranveer and it took this much time.
Telling it to herself and then she walked towards the washroom were she went to the washroom and she opened the washroom door and entered the washroom and then she saw the cloth bin in the washroom corner and going to the corner of the washroom and then saw the cloth bin were in that her and Raagini's used dresses was there in the cloth bin were she held both the sides of the bin and then she took the bin in her hand and then she came out of the washroom were she kept the cloth bin in the living room cum bedroom and then she started to walk towards the bedroom were she went near the bedroom and saw Ranveer whether he has woke up or not were Ranveer was now sleeping so well upside down were Ishani getting he is sleeping entered the bedroom and then she walked in the bedroom and then she went to the washroom of the bedroom were she going to the washroom of the bedroom were she opened the door of the washroom and then she entered the washroom and then saw the cloth bin in the washroom going near it were Ranveer's used clothes were laying in the cloth bin were she held both the sides of the cloth bin and then she took the cloth bin in her hand and then she came out of the washroom and started to walk in the bed room were she glanced Ranveer as she was walking were Ranveer was sleeping so well in the same position were Ishani having a smile in her lips seeing Ranveer's sleeping face were she holding the clothes bin and then she came out of the bedroom and then she came to the living room were she kept the cloth bin of Ranveer in the living room cum bedroom near her cloth bin and then she took a deep breath were that was the time there was knock in the main door were Ishani getting it must be the person to collect the clothes she started to walk towards the main door were she came near the main door and then she saw through the door viewer were she was able to see a hotel uniform staff were she immediately held the lock of the door and she opened the door were as soon as she opened the door the staff in front of her gave a pleasant smile to Ishani. 
Staff:madam call came to collect the clothes for washing. 
Ishani:haan come in..(she gave a light smile to him).
Staff came inside the room were Ishani too moved and gave way for him were the staff started to walk inside the room were he walked and came to the living room cum bedroom were Ishani too without closing the main door walked and came behind him were the staff saw the cloth bin kept in the living room.
Ishani(showing the cloth bin):These are the clothes take it and wash it and dry it. 
Staff:Okay madam when you want it back?
Ishani:By tomorrow morning.
Staff(giving a pleasant smile):Okay madam. (he then put his one hand to the one cloth bin and the other hand to the other cloth bin and then took both the cloth bin in his both the hands and seeing Ishani and signing he is leaving were Ishani too shook her head as yes were he started to walk towards the main door and then he went out of the room and vanished).
Ishani(took a deep breath and then to herself):Want to tell the room service to come and get the waste bin and change the new waste bin. (she again saw the intercom were she walked near the lamp table and then sitting in the bed next to Raagini and then took the cordless phone in her hand and seeing the number for room service in the chart and then she dialed that number in the cordless phone and kept the phone in her ears and then she got up from the bed and started to walk towards the main door were she waited for the call to be picked too).
Room service staff:(picking the call):Hello...
Ishani(hearing the staff voice):Hello I am calling from Room no.200 want to change the waste bins..(she went to the main d door and closed the main door and locked the main door and started to walk back to the living room cum bedroom).
Room service Staff:Madam few staffs are only available today and now they have gone to clean other rooms and once they come back within next 45 minutes let me tell them to come to your room and collect the waste bins and replace them madam.
Ishani:hmm okay(she took the phone from her ears and now she has reached the bedroom cum living room were she walked to the lamp table and then she kept the phone back in its place and then was about to walk to the cupboard to get her dresses for taking bath).
As Ishani was about to walk that was the time Raagini cutely gave a cry were she was slowly crying in a low tone were this made Ishani to stop herself and she turned and saw Raagini were cutie pie was now cutely getting up from the bed and she was cutely sitting in between the pillow and crying cutely.
Ishani(going and sitting in the bed facing Raagini):why my darling is crying?(she gave a smile to Raagini).
Raagini(seeing Ishani and stopped her crying and then having tears in her eyes and then seeing Ishani): Mama..(she immediately got up from the bed and then walked two steps and came to Ishani and then putting her both the hands over Ishani's neck and seeing Ishani with a puppy face):Mama...Kana..
Ishani(seeing Raagini's cute way of expressing everything):Want breakfast. Yesterday you, me and Papa no one hand the dinner and we all slept early as you too slept in the car itself Mama too didn't wake you up so only now feeling hungry. (giving a smile to Raagini):Baby you get ready first and then let Mama take you to breakfast okay?(she lovingly touched Raagini's tiny cheek with her hand and wiped her tears in her cheeks and then took her hand back)
Raagini(without getting it): Mama kana..
Ishani:haan baby kana only but before it(she showed her one hand like bathing over her head and seeing Raagini):We can take bath okay?
Raagini(getting it cutely shook her head as okay): hmmm(she held Ishani's shoulders well with her both the hands).
Ishani( giving a smile to Raagini were she took Raagini in her hands well and held Raagini well near her and then started to walk towards the cupboard): Mama has given our clothes and towels for washing and tomorrow we will get it back..
Raagini without understanding too smiled to Ishani were Ishani too smiled to Raagini and coming near the cupboard and then holding Raagini with her one hand well and then she with her other hand opened the cupboard and then she took the towel for Raagini and then she put the towel over her shoulders and then took the dresses of Raagini and then holding it in her hand well and then with the same hand she closed the cupboard and then she started to walk towards the washroom having Raagini in her hand were she went to the washroom and opening the door and then she entered the washroom and closed the washroom door well to make Raagini ready for the day.
Ranveer moving here and there in the bed and then he took his both the hands to his both the eyes were he rubbed both his eyes well and then he opened his eyes and then he got up from the bed and then he sat well in the bed and then he rested his back in the head rest of the bed and then he saw around the room and seeing no one and then he had a mild head pain were he held his one side head with his one hand and then tried to remember what happened yesterday were he got the slideshow of he telling Ishani that he will come later without knowing how to be comfortable with Ishani as even Raagini has slept and then he was sitting in the reception sofa were he saw Harish his collage mate and then Harish calling him for drink and he went with Harish to drink and then he got the large peg and was sipping it slowly to company Harish and then he got the slideshow of seeing Ishani with his eyes and feeling that he is not able to make up with Ishani and having so much happiness of seeing Ishani were he started to drink well and then he got the words of Harish telling he is irritated with his wife and he is going to get a girl in hotel and he too called him and the way he scolded him and the way Harish left and then he ordered for half of wine bottle and then he tried to remember the next thing were he was not getting anything next to it. 
Ranveer(to himself):next what happened?(seeing through the room again a glance and to himself):how I came back to room?I am in our room only then surely Ishani seeing me drunk would have got anger on me.(he tried to remember how he came to room were he was not getting anything were with a irritated face):Don't know how I came back to room? Don't know what all I said to Ishani after drinking. Don't know how I have again hurt her with my words during drunk mode. (he hit his forehead with his hand and then rested his head in the head rest were he took his hand from his forehead and then he thought about Ishani looking so much beautiful in the fun world and the way he kissed Ishani in the fun world and then to himself): hmm yesterday she was looking so much beautiful to my eyes not only yesterday all the days my Ishani will be beautiful only but yesterday she made me to admiring her so well.(with a smile in his lips):If Ishani would have allowed me to make love to her yesterday know surely we would have had twins by next 10 months(telling it were seeing the room again a glance itself and then his eyes fell on his body now were he saw himself shirtless and then he saw near him were in the side of the bed there was his shirt and vest were he thought about the words he said sometime before and he now had a shocked face and then he took his right hand and then kept his hand on his forehead and then in a shocked tone):Ranveer...feeling your love for Ishani more yesterday (seeing his shirtless body again):oh no did I misbehave or harass Ishani?Or Did I made love to Ishani by harassing her or what?(seeing his body again):I never used to remove my shirt even If I have drunk even Ishani too won't remove my shirt and make me sleep If I have drunk even If she can she would have removed my jacket and shoes only then If I without shirt means surely I have misbehaved with Ishani I think I have harassed her or what?...(he tried to get what happened yesterday night were his memory was completely blank were to himself with a feeling guilty face):Oh no what I have done yesterday?...now how to face Ishani?
To be continued πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer apologizing to ishani in drunken state...and blaming himself was sad.ishani too blaming herself was sad.finally ishani melted and said he can take her.sweet.ranveer pouring out his feelings of how he got inferiority complex was emotional. ishveer romance was passionate. ranveer is ishani's cutie pie.ishveer conversation was very romantic Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishani thinking that its because of her that ranveer is having complex.she is so understanding. not planning to make ranveer hungry tonight.let's seeπŸ˜ƒ.ranveer became normal and doesn't remember anything which he said it did last night.oh no.he even doubts if he misbehave with ishani.oh 
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, Sakshi!
Amazing update!
Ishani kissed Ranveer forehead was so cute and lovely😳😳😳

Hahahaha! Ranveer forgot what happened last night and thinking he molest ishu,,, poor guy!

Ishani should make some fun on him now, it will be nice and fun to see this:):)

Eagerly waiting for next update!!
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ow helpless little baby πŸ˜†...thinking he behaved wrongly with Ishaani...Ranveer baboo u really look so adorable when u feel guilty for no reasonπŸ˜ƒ... It's the thing that makes u so unique...but Ishaani loving Ranveer was n awesome scene...aww my I'm feeling so shy what'll happen in the next update πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...be safe & stay healthy diduEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago