anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Amazing update darling

Waiting for the next
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for not commenting the previous updates.
So again ranveer for drunk .So what is going to happen next .I think ishaani should give him a punishment so that he never drinks 
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
I'm so sorry for my late response. I was flooded with work today. Didn't have time to read your updates. Now I'm free. So have read both updates. They are really very interesting. I don't agree that Ranveer has become spoiled and appreciates only physical love. He is drinking because he is worried about his confrontation with Ishaani. He wants to patch up with her but all the time something interrupts him. Hope it will happen soon.😊😊😊 
Update soon
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi. How are you? I'm a bit busy these days that's why can't give long comments. The episodes are very good but want to see Ranveer and Ishaani together. Ranveer's friend is such an ass. Hate him.
Edited by Alisha306 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 546
Ishani seeing Ranveer standing holding Bearer's neck on his side without even able to stand were the smile she had in her lips now went away. Ranveer was telling something to himself and was sweating badly too.
Bearer 1(seeing Ishani):Madam he said Room no.200 only so only I brought him he is..(before he could ask).
Ishani(seeing the Bearer 1):He is my husband only and thank for bringing him safely to the room. (she gave a made up smile and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(telling something to himself and hearing Ishani's voice and in a blabbering tone):hmm ...Ishani...(he slowly raised his head and seeing Ishani were a smile came in his lips):Arrey Ishani tum yahan?.(he was seeing her with a drunken smile).
Ishani(seeing the bearer):make him stand let me take him inside the room. 
Bearer shook his head as okay to Ishani and then took Ranveer's hand from his neck and then he held Ranveer's shoulders with his both the hands and made Ranveer to stand were Ranveer too stood blabbering something in his mouth were Ishani held Ranveer's one side hand and held him were Bearer seeing Ishani holding Ranveer took his hands from Ranveer were Ishani now took her other hand to Ranveer's shoulders and held him well with her both the hands were the Bearer seeing Ishani and giving a head shake as leaving were Ishani too shook her head as okay to him were the Bearer started to walk from there in the corridor to leave that floor were Ishani as soon as the bearer went from there she saw Ranveer who was now having sweating face and reddish eyes were with a worried face she held his hand well and then came and stood beside him and then took his hand and put his hand over her neck and then started to walk inside the room were she brought him slowly inside the room were she holding Ranveer well and then with her one hand she held the door and then closed the door and then she locked the door well and then held Ranveer again and started to walk with him. Ranveer was almost falling on her. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile): Ishani...where are you taking me?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): What have you done? for this only you said you will come later?(scolding itself she brought Ranveer to the living room cum bedroom and then she brought him to the bed were Raagini was sleeping and then she made him to sit on the edge of the bed).
Ranveer(sat in the bed corner and then held the bed with his both the hands and raised his head and saw Ishani): Ishani ...meri Ishani..(he was cutely blabbering her name).
Ishani(seeing him with a caring anger):Why you drank now?What is the need for you to drink? How much you drank today?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani questioning him with a smile and then took his both the hands from the bed and then with his one hand he was counting the finger of the other hand in a drunken tone):wo..one...two ...three..(seeing the three fingers and seeing Ishani showing the three fingers of his right hand to Ishani): hmm sirf three..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer showing the fingers and to herself):He has drunk very effective drink I think..(she gave a impossible head shake to herself and seeing Ranveer):Tk utto you can go inside the bedroom and sleep. 
Ranveer(shaking his head as no):Nahi...mein sleeping...mood mein nahi..(he immediately tried to get up and then he stood in the floor and saw Ishani now with a cute look were he walked two steps towards her were in the third step he left his balance and was about to fall over Ishani).
Ishani(who was seeing Ranveer coming towards her with a not understanding face and seeing he is going to fall held Ranveer with her both the hands and held his shoulders well and made him to stand on the floor and seeing his eyes which was now seeing her with a drunken look): Ranveer see you are not even able to stand come now..(she was about to take him to the bedroom were for that holding his shoulders she turned towards the other side were that was the moment Ranveer held her hand above her elbow and then pulled her close to him were she went close to Ranveer were she raised her head and saw Ranveer now and seeing his eyes seeing her with a cuteness and in a bit stammering tone):Ra...Ranveer..come know you can sleep..
Ranveer(cutely putting his hands around her neck and making her more close to him and then seeing her with a smile):Ishani...you are really magical to me. mein wo..mein..(without to his control were he took his lips to her neck part and then he started to nuzzle her neck part with his lips).
Ishani(feeling Ranveer nuzzling her neck with his lips and she closed her eyes and in a shivering tone):Ra..Ranveer what happen?
Ranveer(giving a kiss in Ishani's neck deeply and then took his head from her neck and then seeing Ishani and in a cute tone):Ishani..you are mine always. I...can't...just...can't bear (he was closing his eyes and opening his eyes were he was not even able to stand in the floor were he was almost falling on Ishani so well).
Ishani(holding Ranveer well and seeing him):Ranveer I think drink effect has gone to your head.Why you need to drink like this now?
Ranveer getting this question what Ishani asked him now and had a smile in his lips were that smile slowly developed into a laughter were he started to laugh well were Ishani saw Ranveer with a not understanding face were she was not able to get why he is laughing were as she was thinking it were Ranveer's laughing face was now slowly turning to be a crying face were in the next moment his eyes were having tears were he cutely started to crying bring his hands that were around her neck to her shoulders and he was holding Ishani's shoulders. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer crying with her one hand she held his cheek and in a caring tone):Ranveer why are you crying now?
Ranveer(having tears in his eyes and seeing Ishani):Don't know but feelings like Crying Ishani.(he took a deep breath and then making up himself and seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani(he holding her shoulders with his both the hands and turned her to the other side were he made her to stand near the bed and then he made her to sit in the bed).
Ishani sat in the bed as Ranveer was directing her were she was seeing him with a not understanding face were Ranveer making her sit in the bed and seeing her. 
Ranveer(in a drunken tone): hmm you sat ...now I need to sit..(he took his hands from her shoulders and then like a child behaving he then sat in the floor by kneeling down and then faced her).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer kneeling down in front of her):Ranveer what are you doing?
Ranveer(seeing her showed his hand to her indicating her to be silent and then seeing her):hmmm enough...you...talked a lot Ishani.. now my turn...(he went close to her and then held her cheeks with both his hands and cupped her cheeks and in a cute tone): Ishani you are...my love...meri Aashiqui...you my everything..(he thought for a while and then seeing Ishani):See I behave bad to you know?I hurt you know? 
Ishani(seeing him with a feeling bad face):Ranveer see now you are hurting yourself only I think. why are you drinking and spoiling your health Ranveer.?
Ranveer(seeing her like a child face):hmm because of you only ...Ishani...See Ishani ...I can bear anything in this world...but If you be angry on me know(with immediate tears in his eyes he took his one hand from her one side cheek and then touched his chest): Its paining Ishani its paining for me. I know ...I am a stupid man to be always angry on you but...mein kya karu? I have every thing house,car, money but still people call me servant only know?(he was again crying well were he took his other hand from her other cheek too).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer crying with a caring face held his both the cheeks and seeing him with a feeling face she wiped his tears well with her both the hands from his cheeks and in a caring tone):See Ranveer why are you keep on feeling yourself inferior thinking yourself as servant once?
Ranveer(with a worried face seeing Ishani like a child): I feel inferior because of you only. From small know I love to be with you always. (had a light smile in his face):More than you nothing is important to me.(he took a deep breath and then seeing her in loving face):As we grow up ...my love too...grow up inside me Ishani. (with a feeling emotional face):But when I used to think that I am loving ...a rich girl who ...is my...mota Bapuji's daughter ...and then sometimes when I ...think to come and tell you that I love you I will be lowering my head and...seeing myself ...were seeing me in fade checked shirt and fade jean pant...and I will get to know that I am servant ...and I can never ever get the queen...who I am loving. Thinking that itself I...feel so much inferior as I was...not able to reciprocate my love to you. (he telling it unable to control himself were he held Ishani's hands and made her to take her hand from his cheek and he closed his eyes and then he fell in Ishani's lap and rested his head in Ishani's lap).
Ishani hearing what Ranveer was telling her were she seeing Ranveer laying in her lap were she took her hands to his head and then she caressed his hair and had tears in her eyes now were this was the things which happened when she never ever thought to know about Ranveer's feelings for her were now it was the few unsaid feelings from Ranveer's heart. Ishani having tears in her eyes was feeling bad for hurting Ranveer were as she was thinking it that was the time Ranveer immediately got up from her lap and saw her again were he seeing Ishani having tears in her eyes were he immediately kneel down well and then held her cheek and wiped her tears. 
Ranveer:Arrey...why are you...crying Ishani...? because of me only..know? I am hurting you a lot know?...I...am not...a good...man to you know?
Ishani(as soon as Ranveer took his hand from her cheek and was seeing her with a cute face and in a lovely tone):Nahi I am only not a good wife to you. I am only often hurting you so much. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said and then shaking his head as no):Nahi I only...I onlyyy(he was shouting a bit were he slowly kneeling down in the floor itself and then he fell on the floor one sided and closed his eyes).
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer fell down immediately got up from the bed and she kneel down in the floor and held Ranveer's shoulders):Ranveer...Ranveer utto...(she held his shoulders and was shaking his shoulders well).
Ranveer(feeling Ishani shaking him were he moved his body and then laid in the floor well and then still closed his eyes and to himself): hmm I am ...lost...
Ishani(held his shoulders):Ranveer utto baba..
Ranveer(feeling Ishani holding his shoulders again slowly opened his eyes and seeing Ishani with a smile): Ishani ...(he took is hand to her hip part and then put his hand behind her back and then pulled her towards him).
Ishani as he pulled her she fell over him were she saw him eyes with a silent face were Ranveer too in his drunken face saw Ishani with a admiring look. 
Ishani(feeling them are in the floor and then seeing Ranveer in a calm tone):Ranveer aise mat behave karo please. Utto you can go to bedroom and sleep. 
Ranveer(with a naughty smile put his other hand too on the back of Ishani and then holding her close to him and with a naughty face):Why are you...always telling me to sleep..?hmm tell me..
(he was seeing her with a questioning face were Ishani too saw him with a silent face were he seeing her):Nahi today I want to ...(thinking what he came to tell and then showing the face he is struggling to get the word and then with a bright smile): hmm today I...want to talk to you...(he said it and then with a immediate action he rolled her were that made Ishani to be on the floor were he came above her).
Ishani laying in the floor and saw Ranveer with a what to tell face were she was seeing him with the same silent face were Ranveer now being above Ishani and then he seeing Ishani and in a cute smile went near her and then he lovingly kissed Ishani's forehead.
Ishani feeling the kiss of Ranveer in her forehead closed her eyes were Ranveer took is lips from her forehead and then saw her lips were Ishani slowly opened her eyes and saw Ranveer were she saw Ranveer seeing her lips and thinking about Raagini sleeping in the bed. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer...
Ranveer(seeing her lips and her eyes): hmmm
Ishani:Get up please..
Ranveer:Why should I?
Ishani:Because I am telling you to get up please come with me. 
Ranveer like a child seeing her and immediately he got up from her and sat in the floor were Ishani too immediately got up and sat in the floor and then she got up from the floor and standing in the floor and she showed her hands to Ranveer. 
Ishani:Come on Ranveer get up...(she was showing her hand to him).
Ranveer who was sitting in the floor like a child cutely showed his hands to Ishani and then he himself held the hands of Ishani and then slowly got up from the floor and he stood well in the floor were Ishani held Ranveer's hand and put his hand over her neck and then seeing Raagini sleeping well and then she took Ranveer and then walked to the switch board and then she turned off the switch board with her one hand and then she started to walk holding Ranveer towards the bedroom were Ranveer was blabbering something that came to his mouth and was coming with Ishani were Ishani finally brought Ranveer near the bedroom were she entered the bedroom with Ranveer were she walked in the bedroom and brought Ranveer near the bed and then she made Ranveer to take his hand from her neck and then she held Ranveer's shoulders and made Ranveer to sit in the bed were she sat in the bed next to Ranveer in the bed and then held his shoulders and made Ranveer to face her were he was seeing Ishani with a reddish eyes were she with a cute caring face held Ranveer's jacket and then removed the button of the jacket and then she removed the jacket from Ranveer were when Ishani removed the jacket from Ranveer were Ranveer lovingly hugged her so well were his hands were rubbing her back well were Ishani feeling Ranveer is hugging her and then with a silent face were she put the jacket on the bed and then took her hand slowly towards Ranveer's back and then lovingly hugged him back were both were hugging each other so well were Ranveer feeling Ishani's hands in his back had a happy smile were he rested his chin in her shoulders well. 
Ranveer(hugging her and in a cute drunk tone):Ishani...
Ishani(who was hugging Ranveer with a silent face hearing Ranveer calling her): hmmm
Ranveer:Sorry...for behaving worst to you...(he cutely turned to her neck and was giving a kiss in her neck).
Ishani feeling the kiss closed her eyes and then she had a shy smile in her lips now seeing the cute way of her husband. 
Ranveer(then hugging her more tightly):When that...idiot stupid Chiraag was your...groom and when...I came to know...know he is...a fraud and the way ...you trusted Chiraag and not me ...and the way even after coming as RV too...you trusting that Chiraag brought a thought in me that...Chiraag was a class man and I don't have high class profile and ...I was a servant only so only you are not ...thinking about me like this only my inferiority grown inside me Ishani. I ...was always a man who was getting rejected...when Chiraag and Shikhar came in your life. As they were rich guys and I was a servant only and thinking that itself I(opening his eyes and having tears in his eyes):developed the though always that I will be a servant only...always in everyone mind...so only anger is coming Ishani.
Ishani hearing what Ranveer said to her now brought tears in her eyes were she got to know how Ranveer has felt rejected when ever she was close with Chiraag and Shikhar were she took her hand and then wiped her tears and then again hugged Ranveer tightly now. 
Ranveer(with a smile and tears in his face he then immediately came out of the hug and then he held her shoulders with his both the hands and seeing her with a smile):But I am so happy Ishani ...When you bet those girls for coming behind me ...really I was the happiest man in the world. (he was having so much smile in his face and then making a cute puppy face and seeing Ishani):I don't want anything Ishani...just want your attention and care for me alone..That is it.
Ishani saw him with a cute worried face were she really didn't know what to react for the deep love Ranveer is having for her were she almost lost herself in his love were Ranveer moving in the bed and going close to Ishani and then putting his hands around her neck. 
Ranveer(in a sorry tone):Sorry for everything...I am...(he took his hands from her neck and then he joined his both the hands in front of Ishani):Sorry...(he said it bit loud too).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer joining his hands in front of her and then she held his hand and made him put his hand down and seeing Ranveer):What are you doing Ranveer?Don't ask sorry and all..
Ranveer(closing and opening his eyes and seeing Ishani):Then how to apologize to you...(with a cute child face):More than me you are caring all the other only not me..(he had a cute puppy face).
Ishani(seeing the cute puppy face of Ranveer were a cute smile came in her lips were she took her hands and wiped his tears well and then held Ranveer's hand and then made him see her and she cupped his cheeks with both the hands and seeing him):Tell me for showing my care on you what should I do?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a what face were he was bit getting the wine effect in him so well and seeing her): hmm what..?
Ishani(with care took her hands from the cheek and then held his shoulders and lovingly):Tell me what I should to do to show that I too care you?
Ranveer(seeing her and then getting what Ishani is asking him and raised his head well and seeing her and in a cute tone): I want you only Ishani. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer has said closed her eyes well and took a deep breath and opening her eyes and seeing Ranveer and in a given up husky tone):Want me only know?
Ranveer(seeing her with reddish eyes shook his head as yes):hmm for me alone.
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmm take me(she held his shirt with her hand and then pulled him close to her were she saw Ranveer's eyes were Ranveer too was seeing her eyes with a mesmerized look were she slowly laid in the bed pulling Ranveer's shirt along with her hand were Ranveer too came along with her and he laid above her and seeing Ranveer's face near her face closed her eyes and in a husky tone):Take me completely for you. 
Ranveer hearing what Ishani is telling he immediately took his lips near Ishani's cheek and then was about to kiss her. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update.Loved the feelings of ranveer it was awesome .Thanks for the PM .waiting for the next eagerly
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Ow cool...in a drunken state Ranveer confessed his unsaid feelings to Ishaani...Ishaani also got to knw the deep love that Ranveer is having on her...lekin pata nehi q, mujhe garmi bohot zyada lag rahi hai😆..😆..😆...but didu don't give this scene when Ranveer is in drunken state...i believe we want this scene when Ranveer is in conscious form...cause Ranveer is semi conscious here, so if they share their love Ranveer won't be remembering any of this in the next day...but u r the best in here...what u have planned will be great only...be safe & stay healthy diduEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi. It's fantastic. Finally Ranveer confessed all his feelings. Ishaani couldn't resist her feelings. I think 18+episode should happen now in condition that Ranveer will remember everything the next day. Thank you for giving such a great update. Waiting for the next. 😉Edited by Ishveer45 - 7 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Don't have any words to describe the episode. Brilliant, fantastic. Like Ranveer nuzzling Ishaani's neck. Let it happen right now dear. I think Ranveer is always conscious when he has romantic moments with Ishaani no matter if he is drunk or sober. He will remember everything. Ishaani is ready to prove her love and care for him. Waiting for passionate and romantic Ishaani during night session.
Waiting for the next part.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Thanks for patching up of Ishveer. Happy that Ishaani wasn't angry seeing drunk Ranveer. Ranveer expressed all his pain, sorrows and worries and now he deserves love from Ishaani.