Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Eagerly waiting for their lovely patch up...by the way didu how u doing??

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you are waiting for their patch up 
yes Brother now I am doing good
hope you are doing good
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Sakshi Thanks for pm. Nice updates. Sorry for my short answer. I'm a bit busy todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
work is important I can understand
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Oh. At last their patch up is approaching. Thank you Sakshi. The story is more and more interesting. Eagerly waiting for the next update.😊

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
yes their patch up is on the way 
glad you liked the story 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashu29

Hai Sakshiji,

How is your health now, take care. 

As usual lovely updates.  Waiting for the next.
Thank you.

Hi sashuji 
thanks for the comment
ya now I am okay dear thanks for your care 
glad you liked the update
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 544
Balveer was driving the car towards Radisson hotel were Ranveer and Ishani seeing out of the window on the each side and were thinking about the problems and then were hesitating how to talk to each other. The climate of the Shimla was now getting so much cold were now Shimla was getting its darkness too were the car was moving towards the hotel were the time too was running were Raagini cutely was laying her head in Ranveer's chest and was now closed her eyes and was cutely sleeping well. When it was exactly 6.40 Balveer's car reached Radisson hotel were Balveer took the car inside the hotel gate and then driving in the driving pathway of the hotel and then he brought the car in front of the hotel and gave a break and stopped the car were the jerk car gave when it stopped brought both Ranveer and Ishani out of the thoughts and they both came to the world and saw around them and seeing Radisson hotel through the window they got to know they have reached to hotel. Ranveer saw Raagini were Raagini was now sleeping well were he took his one hand from Raagini's stomach and then caressed Raagini's hair with care and affection and had a light smile in his lips. 
Balveer(turning to Ranveer immediately):Ranveer sir. 
Ranveer(caressing Raagini's hair and then raising his head and seeing Balveer):haan Balveer. 
Balveer:Sir tomorrow let me come in the morning by 10 o clock be ready sir. Now go to room and take rest. 
Ranveer(hearing what Balveer said gave a light smile to him and shook his head as okay): hmm okay Balveer..(he then took his eyes from Balveer and then seeing Raagini and then he held Raagini well with his one hand and then he removed the baby carriers belt from his shoulders with his other hand and then he turned Raagini a bit and made Raagini to keep her head in his hands and then he took the baby carrier from Raagini's body and then he showed the baby carrier to Ishani and then raised his head and saw Ishani with a silent face).
Ishani who as soon as Balveer said them to be ready by morning saw Raagini sleeping and was hesitating how to ask to Ranveer whether he is taking Raagini and coming or let her take was till now seeing the way Ranveer was removing the baby carrier from Raagini's body and then seeing the way he is showing the baby carrier to her indicating her to get it and then Ishani seeing Ranveer a silent glance and she got the baby carrier from his hand and then kept it in her hand like a coat and then with her other hand she took the vaccum bottle that was behind the seat and then putting the vaccum bottle in the baby carrier water bottle holder and then holding the baby carrier in her one hand and with other hand she opened the car door and she got down from the car and she locked the door well were Ranveer seeing Raagini who was keeping her head in his hand and sleeping well with a care he took Raagini well in his both the hands and made Raagini to sleep in his shoulders and held her well with his one hand and then with his other hand he opened the other side car door and he got down from the car and then closing the car door and he came around the car and stood next to Ishani. 
Balveer(seeing both Ishani and Ranveer through the window):Okay sir and sister have a good sleep.(he gave a smile to them).
Ranveer and Ishani with a light smile shook their head as okay to Balveer were Balveer took shaking his head as okay to them and he started the car and he started to drive the car towards the exit gate of the hotel were in the next few seconds the car vanished from their eye sight were Ishani took a deep breath and then she started to walk towards the entrance of the hotel were Ranveer seeing the back of Ishani who was walking towards the hotel entrance and he too holding Raagini in his embrace and was walking behind Ishani were they both walking and then entered the hotel were the hotel was completely protected with the help of centerlized heater were they came to the reception area were all the hotel staffs were doing their own works and other people who were staying in the hotel were walking in and out in the reception area were seeing it Ishani walked towards the lift were Ranveer too was walking along with Ishani they came to the lift were Ishani saw that the lift is on the 5th floor were she hit the lift button and waited for the lift to come were Ranveer too came and stood beside Ishani holding Raagini in his hand seeing the lift itself.
Ranveer(in thoughts):Already Ishani is feeling uncomfortable with me.At least if Raagini is awake means I can manage somehow in the room but now Raagini too slept If I go up with Ishani means we both will be feeling uncomfortable only so let me go after sometime to our room now itself If I go means I too will not know how to react to Ishani(thinking it as the best idea he saw Ishani who was standing beside him and in a calm tone): Ishani
Ishani(hearing Ranveer calling her were she turned and saw him with a cute face now):hmm
Ranveer(seeing her lips and eyes again and then taking his eyes somehow from her eyes and lips and then in a managing tone):Ishani I need to make a call so let me talk the call and then come to room you please take Raagini with you and make her sleep well in the bed. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer telling he is going to make the call and in thoughts):Already I am hesitating how to talk to you. Now Raagini too slept If you come with me means at least now I will try to talk to you(with a bit disappointed face in thoughts): hmm tk you want to make the call fine...(making up herself and seeing Ranveer):hmmm okay give Raagini to me. (she having the baby carrier in her hand like a coat and showed her both the hands open).
Ranveer carefully gave Raagini in the hands of Ishani were Ishani too got Raagini well in her hands and made Raagini to lay her head in her shoulders were cutie pie too cutely sleeping and shaking her head and finally rested her head in Ishani's shoulders and was sleeping well again were Ranveer giving Raagini to Ishani and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the key guard out of his pocket and then he showed the key guard to Ishani were Ishani holding Raagini and baby carrier in her same hand and then seeing Ranveer a silent glance and got the key guard from Ranveer's hand with her other hand and then shook her head as okay were that was the time lift too reached at the ground floor were the lift door opened and two ladies came out of the lift were Ishani getting distracted because of the ladies who came out of the lift crossing between her and Raagini and then she seeing the lift holding Raagini and then she entered the lift were Ranveer saw her with a cute glance now were Ishani too entering the lift and hit the 2nd floor button in the lift with hand that was having the key guard were she too immediately saw Ranveer with a love glance were as they were seeing itself the door of the lift closed and the eye lock got cut between them. Ranveer took a deep breath and then he walked to the reception lounge were there was sofa's to sit were he walked to the sofa and then he going to the sofa he sat in one sofa and then keeping his elbow in the sofa handle and then he balanced his head with his hand by making his hand support his chin. 
The lift raised and finally it brought Ishani to the second floor were coming to the second floor lift opened its door for Ishani were Ishani came out of the lift and then she holding Raagini and baby carrier in one hand and then she walked to their room having the key guard in her other hand and then she came to their room and then with the key guard she opened the door and then she entered the room and then she inserted the key guard in the electric socket were the room got its electricity back and all the electric items started to do its operations from where it left its work were Ishani closed the door well and locked the door and then she entered the room and then she came to the living room cum bedroom and then she held Raagini with her two hands well and then laid Raagini in the bed in the middle part of the bed and then she making sure Raagini is sleeping well and then she took the baby carrier from her hand and then she took the water bottle and vaccum bottle from the water bottle holder of the baby carrier and then she walked to the table and kept both the water bottle and the vaccum bottle on the table and then she holding the baby carrier walked to the sofa and then she kept the baby carrier in one individual sofa well and then she walked to the corner of the room and she removed her shoes from her legs and kept the shoes in the corner of the room and then she walked to the cupboard and then going to the cupboard she opened the cupboard and then she removed her jacket and then she kept the jacket inside the cupboard and then she took her night dresses and then holding the night dresses in her hand and she closed the cupboard well and then she walked towards the washroom to change and fresh herself were she entered the washroom and closed the door to change herself.
Ranveer was sitting silently in the sofa of the reception area and was thinking about Ishani telling him to overcome his anger and inferiority complex and then come to her for love making and he thought about the way he kissed Ishani in fun world. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):you are a stupid Ranveer. Ishani said you know that only after you overcome your inferiority complex and anger only you should come to her but without even to your control you kissed her. (took his hand from his chin and then rubbing his forehead and in thoughts):But how to tell Ishani its all because of her only I developed this inferiority complex inside me and what this Ishani is telling?She want me to overcome my anger. Few days only I am trying to control my anger and that too didn't give that much positive result so controlling my anger itself is not happening in this she want me to overcome my anger itself. If after overcoming my anger only I need to go to her for love making means then that time I will be at least 80 years old. (he thinking it gave a impossible head shake to himself and was again having a silent face were he again brought his hand to his chin and supported his chin with his hand and kept his elbow in the sofa handle and had a cute silent face).
Ishani came out of the washroom wearing her t-shirt and then night pants and then she was feeling fresh now were she was having her phone in her hand and then she walked and came to the lamp table and then she kept her phone in the lamp table and then she saw the bed bed and then saw Raagini who was sleeping so well in the bed were a smile came in Ishani's lips seeing Raagini were standing in the side of the bed itself she took her hand to the tiny legs of Raagini and then she held her one leg and then slowly removed Raagini's shoe and then she bent herself and kept the show below the bed stage and then she stood well and then she removed the shoe of Raagini's other leg and then she bent down and took the other shoe that was in the bed stage and then she held both the tiny shoes in her one hand and then she walked to the corner of the room and then she bent and kept the shoes of Raagini in the corner of the room and then she stood well and she started to walk to the washroom were she came to the washroom and she entered the washroom and she went to the washbasin and washed her hands well and then she came out of the washroom and then she walked to the cupboard and then going near the cupboard were she opened the cupboard and then she took two Raagini's towel and then Raagini's night t-shirt and trousers and then she closed the cupboard and then she came to the bed and she kept the night dresses of Raagini and one towel on the bed next to Raagini and then having another towel in her hand she walked to the washroom again and then she entered the washroom were in the next few minutes she came out of the washroom having a bucket in her hand were the bucket was having water and the towel was socked in the water were she holding the bucket and then came near the bed and kept the bucket in the floor and then she sat in the bed next to Raagini and with caring face she held Raagini's both the side shoulders and slowly made Raagini to get up from the bed were with her one hand on the back of Raagini and then she sat well in the bed and made Raagini to sleep on her lap and then with a lovely smile she held Raagini's shirt and she she removed Raagini's shirt and kept it on the bed next to her and then she removed Raagini's pant and then she kept the pant next to her and then she took the towel that was in the bed and then she covered Raagini with the towel and then she removed the panties of Raagini with the diaper and then she took the panties out of the towel and then she dropped the panties on the bed stage down and then she bent herself and took the water socked towel from the bucket and then she cleaned Raagini well and then she put the towel back in the bucket and then she took the trousers and made Raagini to wear her trousers and then took the towel that was covering Raagini and then she kept the towel next to her in the bed and then took the t-shirt and then held Raagini's hand slowly and made Raagini to wear her t-shirt without disturbing Raagini's sleep and then after making Raagini to wear her t-shirt and trouser Ishani took Raagini in her both the hands and then got up from the bed and going around the bed and then she made Raagini to lay in the bed well now and she made Raagini's head to be on the pillow well. 
Raagini(moving cutely and then kept her head in the pillow well and in sleepy tone): Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile sat in the bed next to Raagini and then caressing Raagini's hair with her hand and in a affectionate tone): Mama is near you only cutie pie sleep well. (she took her lips to Raagini's forehead and gave a loving kiss and then seeing Raagini with a smile she got up from the bed and then she took the dresses of Raagini and the towel from the bed and keeping it in one hand and then took Raagini's panties in her one hand and she started to walk towards the washroom and then she entered the washroom and then she dropped the clothes for washing in the washing bin and then diaper in the waste bin and then she came out of the washroom and then she took the bucket with water and towel near the bed and then she entered the washroom)
Ranveer(sitting silently in the sofa of the reception of the hotel and was thinking how to go and face Ishani again in thoughts): hmm Ishani will be in room and Raagini too slept well surely we both will feel uncomfortable If we both be alone in the room. Better let me go late itself..(as he was thinking it a hand fell on his shoulders were Ranveer feeling it raised his head and saw the person with a bit thinking face).
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
mirror maze tunnel was superb.nice pics.ragini  seeing her own reflection in many mirrors and jumping with joy was cute.ranveer admiring ishani and song was beautiful. their confused eye lock in the mirror was sweet
jasminerahul thumbnail
ranveer feeding milk to ragini was cute.ishani wants to forget everything. but sad that ranveer's words are still haunting her.ranveer is repenting ..he is feeling awkward to face ishani after losing his control and kissing her.nice to know ishani thinking that when ranveer is trying to correct his mistake and to break ice he kissed her.so she is thinking why she should not patch up.I really liked it.hope ishveer talk and sort out the matter
jasminerahul thumbnail
ishveer still hesitating to talk to each other though they want to. ranveer thinking that if he can make love to ishani only if gets rid of anger as per her order he will be 80 years old then.ha ha.ishani ragini n the room scene was nice 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 545
Ishani came out of the washroom after washing everything well were she closed the washroom door well and then she walked towards the bed and then coming near the bed she saw Raagini sleeping so well in the bed were she took the pillows and kept the pillows on each side of Raagini and then took the blanket in the bed and then she covered Raagini with the blanket well and then she saw the heater running at the suitable temperature and then she made sure Raagini will be sleeping well in the bed were then she started to walk in the floor right and left.
Ishani(to herself):Ranveer said he will make a call and then come but for making call this much time or what?(she went to the lamp table and then she took her phone and saw the display and seeing the time and to herself):Its almost 7.30 still Ranveer didn't come.(keeping the phone in the lamp table and sitting in the bed next to Raagini and to herself): hmm he will be talking a business call I think tk don't want to disturb him now let Ranveer come let me wait.(she rested her head in the head rest of the bed).
Ranveer(feeling a hand touching his shoulders he took his chin from his hand and then he turned and saw who is touching his hand were seeing the person who is touching his shoulders with a thinking face and then getting the person he had a smile and then he got up from the sofa and seeing the person):Hey Harish. 
Harish(with a smile):Ranveer how are you?
Ranveer:haan I am doing good. How are you? 
Harish:Haaan I am doing good.After these many years we are seeing each other. During our final day in collage all our gang mates promised that we will be keeping in touch but no one is in touch to that extreme. 
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan its like that only but some of them are my social networking friends so I am in touch with few of our friends. 
Harish:hmm that is nice but even in social networking too for me only one or two of our friends are only in my friend list. Fine anyways happy in meeting you after these many days of our collage life. 
Ranveer:hmm I am too happy.Really I didn't expect you. By the by how you recognized me?
Harish:hmm your face didn't change that much and all Ranveer you are still looking like the same Ranveer who was in collage and How will I be without recognizing you? you are RV know?When ever I see in a any business meeting in TV know I used to show you to my wife and tell about our collage days and your intelligence during those days to her. 
Ranveer:hmm 
Harish:Is any business meeting in Shimla Ranveer?
Ranveer:nahi nahi I came as vacation with my family. You have come for?
Harish:After our collage days I got job in a e-commerce company in Agra and I settled in Agra itself and now I came to Shimla for a meeting on behalf of my company I attended the meeting and they have booked room for me in this hotel only. Morning I came to the hotel and making my self ready and then left for the meeting and now meeting is over and now only I came back to hotel and was going to the bar for that while crossing the reception area I saw you. 
Ranveer:hmm okay okay when are you leaving Shimla?
Harish:Tomorrow morning only.(with a smile):Now I was going to have a drink only come let us go and drink and talk.
Ranveer(thinking about Ishani for a while and seeing Harish):Its okay Harish I am not in a mood to drink. 
Harish(with a light laugh):Ranveer I know you so well. No one can believe that you don't have mood to drink. After these many years we have met come know? let us have a small drink party and enjoy. (he held Ranveer's hand).
Ranveer:But Harish..(he was bit hesitating).
Harish:Ranveer come on only one day we have met in this you are hesitating.
Ranveer(seeing Harish face and thinking about his collage days with him and then giving a smile): hmm okay let us ..
Harish(took his hand from Ranveer's hand and tapping Ranveer's shoulders):That is it like my boy come. 
Ranveer smiling to Harish started to walk towards the bar of the hotel were Harish too started to walk with Ranveer were they were chatting about their collage days and were laughing among themselves and then walking with laugh and talk they reached the bar were they entered the bar and they went to a table and they sat in the table's each side sofa and faced each other. Only two tables were having person sitting and drinking were as the bar was free bearer 1 seeing both Ranveer and Harish in the table and he started to walk and he came to their table. 
Bearer 1(seeing Harish):What would you like to have sir?
Harish:For me full bottle of york arros brand wine. (seeing Ranveer):For you Ranveer..
Ranveer(thinking for a while and seeing the bearer 1):Get me one large peg of york arros wine alone. 
Bearer 1(getting the order from both): hmm okay sir. 
Harish(seeing Ranveer);Ranveer when you started to drink in peg Size and all. you used to drink in bottle size only during collage days.Now what happen?
Ranveer(seeing Harish with a smile):Haan even in collage days I used to drink so well when I am feeling sad only know?Even till today that kind of habit is with me. When I am feeling worried I am not able to restrict me from drinking. But today I am not in a mood to drink as you called me to give company to you only this peg size drink. 
Harish:hmm okay fine anyway then how is your life?you said you have come with family for vacation. Family means with your mother and father or?(before he could tell).
Ranveer:I came with my wife and daughter. 
Harish(with a surprised look):Arrey you have a daughter?
Ranveer:Haan one year old daughter.
Harish:I never used to read any business magazine Ranveer so only I didn't get to know about your personal life only in award ceremonies I have seen you. 
Ranveer:That is okay. By the by how is your family life? Are you married?
Harish:yes Ranveer I am married and I am having a 3 year old Son. But as I didn't have any contact to all of you I was not able to invite you all for the marriage. 
Ranveer:That's okay even I too didn't call anyone from our set to my marriage. Anyways that is a sweet news that you have a son.
As they were talking the bearer 1 brought the wine bottle in a tray having the empty glass and the large peg of wine for Ranveer were the bearer holding the tray in his one hand and then he took the wine glass and kept it near Ranveer and then took the wine bottle and kept it in front of Harish and then he took the empty glass and kept it near the wine bottle and then he shaking his head as leaving with a pleasant smile and he left from that place were Ranveer held the wine glass in his hand and then Harish took the wine bottle and was opening the cap of the bottle were he opened the cap and then he kept the cap on the table and then took the glass in his one hand and then with other hand he poured the wine in the glass and then he kept the wine bottle in the table and then showed the wine glass to Ranveer were Ranveer who was holding the glass in his hand and waited for Harish showed his glass to Harish glass were both of them hit their glasses with each other glass. 
Ranveer and Harish(at the same time):Cheers..
Telling it giving a smile to each other they started to drink the wine were they were sipping the wine and then Harish sipping the wine and saw Ranveer were they were seeing each other and drinking the wine were Harish was drinking the wine fast now by pouring it in the glass each time were he almost drank 2 glasses by now were Ranveer was sipping the wine slowly. 
Harish(drinking the next 3rd glass seeing Ranveer sipping the wine):Ranveer...come ..on yaar drink well why are you keeping on sipping it this much slowly?
Ranveer:(seeing Harish):Wo I am not in a mood to drink today. 
Harish(with a smile): hmm you know what? ...(he was bit blabbering too):even some times I too will never have mood to drink but...If I think my wife surely (showing the glass of wine to Ranveer):only this wine can give me peace. Even you too think your wife then you your self will drink.This is the universal husbands problem. Unable to bear wife's torture only all the husband drinks..(in a drunken tone):Come on come now think you wife and drink..
Ranveer hearing what Harish said with a doubtful face and thinking it itself when his eyes fell on a flower vase show piece of the bar were near the flower vase show piece he saw Ishani there were seeing her a smile came in his lips were Ishani too cutely smiled back to him and she lovingly waved her hands like telling hi to him were Ranveer was now smiling like a child seeing Ishani were a happy smile came in his lips.
Harish(seeing Ranveer smiling):Arrey...what Ranveer? you said you have a child know?...So after this too you are thinking about your wife and smiling?For all the husbands in this stage only anger will come thinking about wife.
Ranveer(seeing near the flower vase show piece itself and seeing Ishani's image there and with a smile in a cute tone): hmm only smile will come in my lips If I see her. 
Harish(drinking the wine in the glass completely and hearing what Ranveer said):What? Why your wife won't torture you like the normal wife used to do?
Ranveer(still seeing Ishani's image): hmm she will torture me but that is called love torture and I love it. 
Harish(seeing Ranveer with a not understanding face to himself blabbering):I think..without drinking properly only Ranveer is not able to understand what I am telling(took his hand to Ranveer's glass that was in Ranveer's hand):Come on ...drink now..(he held the bottle of the glass and pushed the glass to Ranveer's mouth).
Ranveer seeing Ishani's image itself and smiling were as the glass was pushed by Harish to his mouth getting disturbed in admiring Ishani as Harish was forcing him to drink seeing Ishani itself without realizing what is in the glass too his lips touched the wine were he in a urgency to see Ishani drank the wine fast.
Harish(seeing Ranveer drinking):Wow nice..(he was blabbering what all came to his mouth and he took his hand from Ranveer's wine glass and sat well in the sofa).
Ranveer(finished the wine in the glass and kept the glass in the table and was holding the glass well with his hand and then again saw near the flower vase show piece for Ishani were now he was not able to see Ishani there were his face was like the child which lost its mother in the crowd were his face was sweating lightly and to himself): Ishani kaha hain? oh...(his thoughts went to all the incidents happened from yesterday night from the way he called Ishani for love making and the way Ishani confronted him and the way in the morning Ishani was looking beautiful when she was sleeping and the way he went to touch her and the way she got up and then he left from there and the way he kissed Ishani in the fun world were his thoughts were showing Ishani's lips and eyes and her face everything again and again came in front of him were thinking it he was having a wanting face were he was not even able to control himself were he in a clear tone):One more..
Bearer 1 who was the attending person of that table hearing Ranveer asking for One more started to move to the wine cases area and started to prepare for Ranveer's wine. Ranveer was still sitting holding the glass in his hand and was thinking about Ishani only were the bearer 1 brought the glass of wine to Ranveer in a large peg were he kept the glass of wine in front of Ranveer. 
Harish(drinking his another glass of wine and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(who was thinking about Ishani coming to the world and seeing Harish): hmm what?
Harish:your next drink came. 
Ranveer:hmm(he then took his hand from the empty glass and seeing the glass with wine were he took the wine glass in his hand again and then he kept his lips in the glass and started to drink it fast were he finished the glass of wine in single gulp were he kept the empty glass in the table again were he was now getting the complete effect of the wine and then in a loud tone):One more..
Bearer 1 again hearing one more from Ranveer started to prepare the wine for Ranveer. 
Harish(seeing Ranveer with a sweating face and reddish eyes):Did you see I told know? that If you think wife you can drink well. 
Ranveer(seeing Harish with drink effect eyes):What is your problem with wife?
Harish(with a fade smile drinking the wine in the glass and keeping the empty glass in the table): hmm like all I too married her happily only but as days go know fights too increased between us. If she...(he was thinking for a while and seeing Ranveer): haan If she always fights with me I am losing my peace Ranveer. When I ...wo..mein...when I talk to other friends in my office they too tell that after few years of marriage surely ...fights will come...wife will be loving us when we get married but as days go...we have child and as we got used to each other well know?...we get bored and then fights come ...anyways wife's are like that..(he was telling everything against wife and was blabbering).
Ranveer hearing it was seeing Harish with a drunken face were that was the time the Bearer 1 brought the next large of wine and kept the wine glass in front of Ranveer were Ranveer took the glass of wine and then he kept the lips in the glass and started to drink it so fast were finishing the drink he kept the glass back in the table were he was now completely losing his control over him.Harish was kept on telling something that came to his mouth were as he was telling his phone rang being in the pant pocket. 
Harish(putting his hand inside the pant pocket and then took the phone out and then he attended the call and he kept the phone in his ears): Hmm tell me. 
Man:Sir what you asked to me is ready in Park Inn hotel. Get the Radisson hotel cab and come to Park Inn hotel. Its one km from Radisson hotel. Room no.50 ground floor. 
Harish(with a smile): hmm okay let me come..(he cut the call and put the phone back in his pant pocket).
Ranveer(seeing Harish with the drunk effect eyes):What your wife called you?
Harish(with a smile shook his head as no):No Ranveer...When ever..I come to out of station for my company meeting...I used to tell the ...hotel guys to arrange for a girl and used to be happy with her. In this hotel they don't have that facility and all. When I came to Shimla last time I stayed in Park Inn hotel and I got the friendship of a bearer who used to arrange for girls now he only called me. (seeing the wine bottle that was having some what wine in it):Hmm enough even after this If I drink I can't be active..
Ranveer(seeing Harish with a drunken face):Arrey what you are ...doing...this is ...not..fair...you..cheating your wife...
Harish:(giving a fade smile):My wife know?She thinks...that she is only beautiful woman in the world...whenever I go near her she will tell something and that will become a fight and...she is making me long for her so much.I am a man I know to get what I wanted. ...I too have feelings for my body know? Then she should give her to me...but no she ..thinks that I need to be behind her always for this...but no I won't be so only I am going to young modern girls...(he was about to get up were thinking something and sitting back in the sofa and seeing Ranveer):If you want you too come Ranveer let me tell that man to arrange for another girl for you.
Ranveer(seeing him and then thinking about Ishani for a while and the way she is often keeping his at a distance and the way she is making him long for her so much and then took a deep breath and seeing Harish with a clear tone):cheee ...don't spoil me..
Harish:Arrey ...what Ranveer I am not spoiling you...I am telling to enjoy life...see wife and all will be giving happiness to us for few days of marriage only then they will become mother and they will talking about family problem only to us. Finally they are fit to be mother to our child only...they will forget that we are their husband and so only ...I used to see these kind of girls and enjoy these girl.Come on Ranveer come with me...
Ranveer(seeing Harish):See I am Ranveer Vaghela man born to love. For your body feelingss...you are going to other girl...But I never mind even If my wife makes me long..I am ready to long for her..Even If she thinks to take her behind me I am ready...to go behind her so you leave now..
Harish:okay your wish..(he then saw the bearer 1);bearer..
Ranveer(seeing Harish):its okay let me pay..
Harish(in a urgency tone): hmm okay..(he took the wine bottle and then having it in the hand got up from the table were the bearer 1 he called came to the table and seeing him):Bearer take me to your hotel cab I need to use the cab.
Bearer 1:hmm okay sir..(he came and held Harish carefully and started to walk were Ranveer saw them were the bearer and Harish vanished from his view).
Ranveer(thinking the words Harish told and thinking about Ishani and to himself): Ishani...Ishani ...I am not in my control Ishani want your love...please...(he blabbering and then thinking about Ishani again and in a bit loud tone seeing a bearer 2 who was another table bearer):bearer..
Bearer 2(coming to Ranveer's table): yes sir..
Ranveer:get me half bottle of wine York Arros
Bearer 2:hmm okay (he started to walk to get the wine).
Ranveer was still sitting and thinking about Ishani were Bearer 2 after a while brought the wine bottle and kept it in front of Ranveer and then he left from there were Ranveer seeing the wine he took the bottle and then he opened the cap and then he drank the wine fast were he finished the semi quarter of the wine in the bottle and then he kept the bottle back in the table and then he was now almost completely in a drunken state were he was seeing for a bearer. Were the Bearer 1 who went to leave Harish to the cab came back to the bar and seeing Ranveer. 
Bearer 1:Anything you want sir?
Ranveer:(showing the whole table):For everything we got I want bill. 
Bearer 1:Okay sir. 
Bearer 1 went to the billing person and said the bills were the another bearer 2 who served the wine bottle to Ranveer too came and said the wine bottle in the bill were the billing person made the bill and took the print out and gave the bill in the hand of the bearer 1 of that table were the bearer got the bill and then he came to the table in which now Ranveer was sitting with a sweating face and reddish eyes. 
Bearer 1(showing the bill):Sir bill. 
Ranveer(without getting the bill seeing the bearer 1):What is the amount?
Bearer 1:3500 sir. 
Ranveer:hmm okay..(he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the purse out and then took two 2000 rupees notes and then he gave it to the bearer 1 and in a drunken tone):keep the change..(he put the purse back in the pant pocket and then held the table and then he got up from the sofa were he again fell in the sofa as he was not able to stand).
Bearer 1(seeing the other bearer 2 and signing him to come were that Bearer 2 too came and he gave the bill and money to him):See pay the bill in the counter and keep the balance money for us. 
Bearer 2:hmmm okay 
Bearer 1:Let me leave him in his room and come. 
Bearer 2:Okay..
Bearer 1(seeing Ranveer):Sir which room are you?
Ranveer(seeing down his lap and in a blabbering tone):2...hundred. 
Bearer 1;okay sir come let me leave you in the room.(he held Ranveer's hand and then raised him).
Ranveer (too came with bearer hands and then he got up well and then he saw the bearer 1):you no need to take me I can go..
Bearer 1;Its okay sir let me come and leave you. 
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay...if you wish take me..
Bearer 1 shook his head and then making Ranveer put his hand over his shoulders and started to walk with Ranveer were Bearer brought Ranveer out of the bar and then he making Ranveer walk in the corridor and brought Ranveer to the lift were the lift was on the ground floor were the bearer hit the button and lift opened its door and then he holding Ranveer and took him inside the life and hit the second floor button were the lift closed its door and the lift started to raise.
Ranveer(Feeling going up and seeing Bearer 1):Arrey ...kaha jariyu...oohhh upper jariyu mein..kaise..oh...nahi...(he was getting the wine effect so well now).
As Ranveer was blabbering the lift stopped at the second floor and opened its door were the bearer brought Ranveer out of the lift and then he started to make Ranveer walk to room no.200 were Ranveer was kept on telling everything came to his mouth. 
Ishani(still sitting in the bed resting her head in the bed rest and then she took her phone and saw the display and seeing the time to herself): its 8.30 still Ranveer didn't come. I think he is talking some long business call. In between business If I disturb he will get anger only so only I didn't try to call him too but now its so late too he didn't come to room let me call now(she saw the phone and took his number and was about to dial to Ranveer were that was the time there was knock in the door were a smile came in her lips were she kept the phone in the lamp table and got up from the bed and then to herself): hmm Ranveer came even If I am able to be silent only after seeing him let me try my best to talk to him after sometime at least(Telling it she walked to the main door were coming to the main door she unlocked the door and opened the door with a light smile in her face as soon as she opened the door seeing Ranveer standing holding Bearer support and the way he was blabbering everything came to his mouth took that smile away from her lips).
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again this drunkard Ranveer...didu don't make this situation too worse...already they r having ups & downs...now Ranveer got drunk again... Didn't expect this frm this episode...don't knw what will happen next...be safe & stay healthy didu