Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi. Fantastic update. The photo in the helicopter was wonderful. Ishaani accidentally slipped and ranveer caught her. Their eyelock was remarkable. Ranveer kissed Ishaani on cheek. Amazing scene. Ishaani is still angry with Ranveer. Please let them resolve all their tensions and contradictions.

Waiting for the next. Love you 👏😊

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and the photo of the helicopter and the way 
Ishani slipped and Ranveer caught her and their eye lock and Ranveer kissing 
ishani on the cheek 
hmm may be Ishani is still angry with ranveer
wish they solve all their tension 
ya let me update it dear
love you too 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

Hi, Sakshi!
Lovely update! finally Ragni clam down by seeing Helicopter!
Waiting for next update.

Hi Sana
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Raagini calm down seeing helicopter 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hy Di..
Such a cute and lovely update..
Loved it..
Waiting for next..

Hi Gudiya behan 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Gudiya behan 
sorry dear I went for my tooth treatment and so had pain in tooth so 
I slept yesterday night so only was not able to update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 542
Ranveer holding Raagini in his hands was walking towards the mirror maze tunnel were Ishani too holding the baby carrier in her one hand was walking beside Ranveer with a silent face were walking for few steps they came near the mirror maze tunnel were there was ticket collector in front of the mirror maze tunnel entrance were Ranveer stopped going near him were Ishani too feeling Ranveer stopped stood next to Ranveer were Ranveer saw a person in front of him giving the ticket to the ticket collector were ticket collector getting it and then signed him to go inside the mirror maze tunnel were after that person entered the mirror maze tunnel Ranveer too holding Raagini well with his one hand and then he put his other hand inside the jacket and took the three pink tickets for mirror maze tunnel and then he gave it to ticket collector were the ticket collector got the tickets from Ranveer's hand and then seeing three tickets and making sure there are only three person and then signed Ranveer to get in were Ranveer shook his head as okay to the ticket collector and then he turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was standing next to him with the silent face were Ranveer didn't get the guts to talk to Ishani. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a smile): Cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing everything around her and hearing Ranveer calling her and seeing Ranveer with a happy smile and in a cute tone): Papa..
Ranveer:Shall we go inside the mirror maze tunnel?
Raagini(without understanding too with a happy smile shook her head as yes): hmm
Ranveer:Tk..
Ranveer saw Ishani a glance were even now Ishani was seeing some other side with a silent face were he took a deep breath and then holding Raagini and he went near the mirror maze entrance were he pushed the door of the mirror maze tunnel and entered the mirror maze tunnel were he held the door without getting closed due to the door closure for Ishani to enter were Ishani too with a silent face entered the mirror maze tunnel behind Ranveer were as soon as she entered she saw Ranveer still holding the door for her were her eyes straightly now met Ranveer's eyes as soon as she entered inside were Ranveer too was seeing Ishani with a silent eyes were he slowly left his hand from the door were the door with the help of door closure now got closed itself were Ranveer slowly with a stammering look took his eyes to the other side and then making up himself he turned to the mirror maze tunnel with a silent face were cutie pie was seeing the mirror maze tunnel with a cute not understanding face but she was so much happy to see it were Ishani too saw the mirror maze tunnel were it looked so beautiful to their eyes were it look like:

The colorful mirror tunnel welcomed them were the pathway was laid in between the tunnel were Raagini was seeing the colorful tunnel with a cute silent face. 
Ranveer(seeing the mirror tunnel's welcoming tunnel with a smile and then seeing Raagini):Cutie pie this is the entrance of the mirror maze tunnel. Inside these kind of mirror maze know there will be more mirrors that will be reflecting our images so well that too so many number of times. Our images will be infinite.
Raagini was seeing Ranveer's mouth with a cute look were without understanding too there was a constant smile in her lips for sure as soon as Ranveer started to explain to her were Ranveer too seeing her smile had so much happiness were he too smiled cutely to Raagini were he holding Raagini and then turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was seeing the mirror maze welcome tunnel with a silent face were Ranveer took a deep breath and then seeing Raagini.
Ranveer:Raagini in this you need to walk and enjoy okay?
Raagini(cutely with not understanding face):kya?
Ranveer(with a smile):Now you need to be on the floor(he showed the floor to her).
Raagini seeing Ranveer showing the floor had a so much happiness in her eyes were she too showed the floor to Ranveer were Ranveer smiling to her held Raagini with is both the hands and bent himself and made Raagini to be on the floor were as soon as Raagini stood in the floor Ranveer stood straight and gave his one hand to Raagini were cutie pie seeing Ranveer's hand and then raised her head and seeing Ranveer gave a smile to him and then cutely gave her tiny hand in Ranveer's hand were Ranveer held Raagini's hand so well were cutie pie having the same smiled raised her other hand to Ishani were Ishani was standing with a silent face seeing the whole mirror tunnel entrance and then was having silent face. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani not giving her hand cutely touching Ishani's leg and in a cute tone): Mama..
Ishani(hearing Raagini's voice turned and her hand touching her leg and lowering her head and seeing Raagini and giving a smile): hmm what Baby?
Raagini(cutely showed her hand to Ishani): Mama. 
Ishani seeing Ranveer holding Raagini's other hand then seeing the way Raagini giving her other hand to her had a smile were Ishani with a light smile in her face itself having the baby carrier in her one hand and she gave her hand to Raagini's hand and held Raagini's hand in her hand were Raagini had a cute smile in her lips were Ranveer too seeing the cute way of his daughter had a cute smile in his lips and then he started to walk holding Raagini's hand were Ishani too seeing him walking started to walk were Raagini holding both her parents hands and started to walk with them in the mirror maze tunnel pathway.Raagini was seeing the mirror tunnel with a smile in her face were Ranveer seeing the mirror tunnel were his eyes fell on Ishani only were even now the fair cheek was only attracting him so much. Ranveer was sure he is not able to control himself. 
Ranveer(walking and seeing Ishani a stealing glance in thoughts):For the kiss I gave her itself I really don't know what she is feeling but also my heart is not at all in my control. I want you Ishani please...(he was longing for her like anything were his eyes were completely on Ishani only).
Ishani walking in the tunnel pathway were she thought about the way Ranveer kissed her few minutes before and following it all the fights from Devarsh problem till Raagini falling in the pool and the way she scolded Ranveer for remembering her only when he needed love making everything came to her mind and was bit confusing her too were she was thinking whether to give up her anger on Ranveer or not. As Ranveer and Ishani were walking with their own thoughts were they came to the next set of mirror maze were the mirror maze was looking so lovely to their eyes were Raagini had a happy smile seeing it were that was completely of red color mirror maze which was having so many mirrors and were reflecting their image on the mirror were they were able to see so many reflections of their images were the red colored Mirror maze was looking like:

They were kept on walking in the mirror maze tunnel were Ranveer stopped at a place and then saw Raagini were that made Ishani too to stop her walking were she with a doubtful face turned and saw Ranveer with a questioning face of why Ranveer is stopping were Ranveer was seeing Raagini now with a smile. 
Ranveer(bending to Raagini in a lovely tone):Cutie pie..(he took his hand from Raagini's hand and then held Raagini's shoulders and then turned Raagini to one side which made Ishani to leave her hand from Raagini's hand were Ranveer made Raagini to stand seeing a mirror):See the mirror baby..
Raagini saw the mirror cutely were she was able to see her image were the mirrors that were attached completely in the whole mirror maze were showing so many images of Raagini which made her so much happy were with a smiling face itself she jumped cutely with happiness were Ranveer having a happy smile seeing his daughter's happiness he stood well were he saw Ishani who was now seeing Raagini with a smile in her face were Ranveer was bit getting jealous only for sure. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was seeing Raagini's happiness and smiling in thoughts): Haan other than me she will have time to see everything around her. More than me now a days she is loving Raagini only more. (he had a cute child face).
As Ranveer was thinking it some other person who came to the mirror maze too was going between him and Raagini and Ishani were Ranveer moved himself for him and was again seeing the mirrors were he was able to see his own image so many times were he saw Ishani's image too in the mirror were a naught smile came in his lips. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):hmm want to see Ishani always but she is often having a anger glance over me so it is stopping me from Admiring her so (seeing the mirror in which now Ishani was smiling seeing Raagini were Raagini too was jumping cutely were now Raagini was holding Ishani's one hand and jumping cutely were Ishani was holding the baby carrier in her one hand and with other hand she was holding Raagini's hand and smiling to her were Ranveer seeing Ishani's image in the mirror in thoughts): hmm so till leaving this mirror maze I can at least sight you seeing you in the mirror my biwi and even If you ask what you are seeing I can surely tell you that I was seeing my own image(thinking it he had a naughty smile in his lips were he was seeing the mirror all over there were his eye glance never fell on his own image were he was seeing the images of Ishani in all the mirrors in which it had Ishani's image and was admiring Ishani like anything were his lips were having a cute light smile that reflected how much happy he would be If people allow him to just stare at Ishani for his whole life).
As Ranveer was admiring Ishani in the mirrors with a smile he was able to hear a beautiful BG song for his ears alone..
BG SONG
channa mereya mereya
channa merya mereeya
channa mereya mereya beliya
o piya..(he was cutely seeing Ishani's image in each mirror and was admiring her beauty like anything).
Raagini(seeing herself in the mirror and seeing many images of her in the mirror and then with a smile seeing Ishani): Mama mein(she was again jumping cutely with a smile in her face): Mama mein..(she was bit shouting too).
Ishani(seeing her with a smile):Haan Baby you only tk enough you have jumped a lot come let us walk and see the other mirror mazes too..okay?(she said it in a loving tone to her daughter).
Raagini(too shook her head as yes to Ishani and lovingly): hmm(she again saw herself in the mirror and was enjoying the mirror maze journey).
Ishani smiled to Raagini and then saw Ranveer to indicate him to walk were she saw Ranveer now smiling to himself seeing the mirrors one by one were Ishani had a not understanding face and then she turned and saw the direction were he was seeing the mirror only and smiling. 
Ishani(in thoughts): What happen to him?why he is smiling like this now?(with a confused face saw Raagini to tell her to call Ranveer were she saw Raagini moving her hands here and there and seeing it in the mirror and getting happy having so much smile in her lips in thoughts):Like father like daughter both are having same type of smile in their lips(she gave a impossible head shake to herself and in a bit loud tone):Raagini..
This not only made Raagini to turn but Ranveer too came out of his admiring world and saw Ishani now were he again brought a silent face to himself and was seeing the way Ishani was seeing Raagini and now Raagini too was seeing Ishani with a cute look. 
Ishani(with the side glance seeing Ranveer now seeing her and then to Raagini):Tk baby let us walk to the other mirror maze too..
Ranveer(getting it and seeing Raagini):haan Raagini come(he showed his hand to Raagini with a smile).
Raagini seeing the mirror again in the excitement and then gave her hand in Ranveer's hand and then showed her other hand to Ishani were Ishani too gave her hand to Raagini's hand and they both holding Raagini's hand started to walk in the mirror maze tunnel again crossing all the mirrors were they came to the next set of mirror maze were it was completely full of white colored area were it was looking like white mirrors kingdom two foreign people were standing and seeing themselves in the mirrors and getting happy like:

Where Ranveer and Ishani too with Raagini came to that area were Ishani now left Raagini's hand slowly were Ranveer immediately leaving his hand and then held Raagini's both the side shoulders and turned her to the mirrors again were Raagini again getting excited saw herself in the mirror all over and was getting happy so much. She was herself able to see herself in four images were she was turning around herself and seeing all the mirrors and her image in it were Ishani seeing it had a smile in her face were Ishani turned to the mirror and then holding the baby carrier in her hand so well and then with her other hand she caressed her hair well seeing one mirror and was setting her hair were Ranveer was seeing Raagini's excitement with a smile. 
Ranveer(in thoughts): hmm cutie pie is happy now my job is to admire cutie pie's mom(thinking it he immediately turned to the mirror on his right side to see Ishani's image were as he saw the mirror that was the time Ishani who was adjusting her hair saw Ranveer's image now were that showed Ranveer standing behind her in a few inch now).
Ranveer who didn't expect that Ishani would be adjusting her hair and her eyes will be on the mirror were he was only thinking Ishani will be enjoying Raagini's happiness were now seeing Ishani seeing him through the mirror he had a face of what to react were Ishani too was seeing him through the mirror with the same silent face. Both were staring at each other in their image itself in the mirror with their cute confused eye locks. 
To be continued 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 543
Ranveer was cutely seeing Ishani through the mirror were Ishani too was seeing him with a silent face in the mirror were Ishani slowly turned her eyes from the mirror and then lowered her head now were Ranveer too without knowing what to react turned to the other side and was having a silent face were that was the time Raagini cutely came near Ranveer and then touched his legs cutely with her tiny hand. 
Raagini:Papa..
Ranveer(who was struggling what to react feeling Raagini's hand touching his legs he lowered his head and saw Raagini and giving a smile): haan baby..
Raagini(cutely opened her hands to Ranveer):papa..
Ranveer seeing the cuteness of his daughter with a smile bent himself and took Raagini in his hand and held her close to him. 
Ranveer:(in a loving tone to Raagini):Tk shall we walk?
Raagini(with so much happy due to enjoying well shook her head as okay to Ranveer): hmmm
Ranveer without seeing Ishani started to walk were Ishani too seeing Ranveer started to walk through her side view started to walk behind him were Ranveer holding Raagini was walking were Ishani holding the baby carrier in her hand started to walk behind him were they walking itself came to the exit door of the mirror maze tunnel were the people who were leaving the mirror maze tunnel were opening the door and were going out were Ranveer too walked to the door and then held the door handle and opened the door and without going out he held the door open for Ishani were Ishani who came behind him and then stopped seeing him stopped near the door and was standing beside him now seeing he is holding the door open for her only and without seeing him itself she walked out of the door were Ranveer as soon as Ishani went out he too came out of the door behind her were they came out of the mirror maze tunnel and then were standing without talking anything to others. 
Ranveer(took a deep breath and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and took his phone out and then he saw the phone and seeing the time in the phone display and seeing Raagini):its 5.30 baby we didn't know how time went today?Tk let me call to Balveer uncle and then tell him to come and pick up us. (he telling it to Ishani like telling it to Raagini and then he dialed to Balveer and kept the phone in his ears and he head ring were he waited for the call to be picked were once the call was picked on the other side end):hello Balveer this is Ranveer..
Balveer:Haan hello sir it took extra time for you it seems sir in the fun world?. 
Ranveer:haan we enjoyed a lot and as we were enjoying we really didn't know how time went.Now to tell you to come to fun world to pick us up only I called you. 
Balveer(with a smile): Haan okay sir actually as it took time and I too didn't get call from you I myself started towards Fun world sir I am on the way now and by 10 minutes I would reach there sir. you come to the entrance of the fun world sir I will be in the parking of the fun world. 
Ranveer:haan okay Balveer..(he took the phone from his ears and cut the call and put the phone in his pant pocket and then seeing Raagini with a smile):Can you be in the baby carrier baby?
Raagini(seeing Ranveer with a not understanding face): kya?
Ranveer cutely showed the baby carrier in Ishani's hand to Raagini were Raagini seeing it with a smile shook her head as okay were Ishani who was hearing and seeing everything through her side glance as she was holding the baby carrier in her one hand she took the baby carrier with her other hand and showed it to Ranveer without seeing his face were Ranveer saw Ishani's face and the way she is not seeing him were he holding Raagini well in his one hand and then got the baby carrier with his other hand from Ishani's hand and then he saw Raagini with a smile and then he held Raagini well and then showed the baby carrier to Raagini's body were cutie pie put her legs and hands cutely in the baby carrier were Ranveer making sure Raagini is comfortable in the baby carrier were he wore the belt on his both the sides of the shoulders well and then making sure Raagini is facing the front resting her back in his stomach and then he started to walk were Ishani too seeing Ranveer walking started to walk with Ranveer. They were walking in the pathway of the fun world silently were Raagini alone was seeing everything with a happy smile in her face were she was cutely glancing everything in the fun world were some of the rides were making her so much happy were Ranveer was walking seeing the direction board for the exit were he was walking towards the exit of the fun world were finally walking 20 minutes in the pathway of the fun world having just silence alone between them they finally came to the entrance of the fun world were they came out of the of the fun world now were Ranveer having Raagini in the baby carrier came to the parking area were he was able to spot the car of Balveer were Ishani too was coming behind Ranveer were Ranveer went near Balveer car and stopped himself were Balveer was waiting for them and seeing them had a happy smile in his lips.
Balveer:Get in sir..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Balveer and then he opened the car door and then he got in the car and sat in the seat and made Raagini to sit well in his lap were Ishani came to the other side door and she opened the car door and she got in the car and sat in the seat next to Ranveer were both Ranveer and Ishani closed the door well on both the sides and sat well in the seat next to each other. 
Balveer(turned to them and seeing Ranveer):Okay sir now time is 5.50 so we can't see any other place as it will start to get dark now. 
Ranveer(seeing Balveer with a smile): Its okay Balveer actually in fun world itself we enjoyed a lot. More than us our daughter enjoyed a lot so enough we can leave to hotel. 
Balveer:hmm okay sir If we start by now means we can reach your hotel by exactly 40 minutes sir. 
Ranveer:hmm okay. 
Raagini(sitting well in Ranveer's lap and saw Ishani with a bit cute tiered face and in a cute tone): Mama. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Kya hua Baby?
Raagini:Mama doodh. 
Ishani:haan(seeing Balveer):Balveer let her drink milk then let us start. 
Balveer(giving a head shake as yes with a smile): hmm okay sister.(he turned and sat well in the seat and waited for Raagini to finish her milk).
Ishani getting that vaccum bottle with milk is in the baby carrier were the vaccum bottle was on the other side of the baby carrier were she need to cross her hand over Ranveer and Raagini to take the vaccum bottle were she took her hand and her hand was standing on the half way as she was bit hesitating too. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani is trying to get the vaccum bottle and then getting that Ishani is feeling hesitated immediately seeing Raagini with a smile): Let papa make you have milk today?
Raagini(turning to Ranveer cutely): hmm. 
Where this made Ishani to put down her hand were she sat well in the seat were Ranveer immediately put his hand in the water bottle holder in the baby carrier and he took the vaccum bottle and then he held it in front of Raagini and then opened the cup cap of the vaccum bottle and then he kept it in the seat space that was between him and Ishani and then he opened the vaccum bottle cap and then kept it in the seat and then he took the cup cap and then held it in one hand and then he with other hand that was holding the vaccum bottle he poured the milk that was somewhat warm not in the cup cap and then he kept the vaccum bottle behind the seat and then he with caring and love of the father held the cup cap having milk in front of Raagini's mouth. 
Ranveer:hmm come on have it. 
Raagini like a cute rabbit held Ranveer's hand that was in the cup cap with her tiny hand and then she lovingly kept her little lips in the cup cap and then she started to drink the milk cutely were Ishani's eyes fell on Raagini's cuteness were her eyes now without to her control raised to Ranveer were he was now with so much affection feeding the milk to Raagini were this was now somewhat melting Ishani's heart.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer who was making Raagini have her milk in thoughts): hmm what ever I try I can never ever be angry on you for so long.(she again thought about the way Ranveer said that he will even forget she is his wife and having a cute child face anger now and in thoughts):haan for that only I am so angry on you. How could you tell that word that you will forget that I am your wife?I was so hurt in that word. (she was again having a hurt  were one side seeing Ranveer's caring father attire she was having lovely look on him were again the hurt was coming in her heart were both hurt and love were kept on coming and going in her heart one by one).
Ishani was again seeing Ranveer feeding milk to Raagini with a admiring face were now Ranveer took the milk cup cap from Raagini's mouth. 
Ranveer(seeing the empty cup and then seeing Raagini with a smile):hmm that is it done..
Ranveer then holding the cup cap in his one hand and then with his other hand he took the vaccum bottle that was behind the seat and then he kept the cup cap on the seat again and took the vaccum bottle cap from the seat and he closed the vaccum bottle with the cap and then he took the cup cap and then closed the vaccum bottle completely and he kept the vaccum bottle behind the car seat and then he turned and sat well in the seat and made Raagini to be comfortable in his lap and held Raagini well with his hands along with the baby carrier and then to Balveer.
Ranveer(to Balveer):Haan now we can start Balveer.
Balveer(holding the steering and who was waiting for Ranveer to tell they can start): hmm okay sir(he started the car and then he started to drive the car from the fun world area were the time was exactly 6 o clock).
The car was moving were Ishani rested her head well in the back of the seat were Ranveer too rested his head well in the back of the seat were cutie pie too now seeing the silence and the travelling of the car cutely being in the baby carrier and being in Ranveer's lap itself rested her head in Ranveer's chest were her eyes were somewhat wanting to close as now only she was feeling the tiredness of playing for the whole day were Ranveer was holding Raagini's stomach with his hands to safeguard her so well were his thought went to the way how happy they were when he presented Ishani her chain with his initial letter pendant and the way they were ready for a good love making and the moment they got disturbed by the phone call were immediately his thoughts showed the slideshow of how he behaved to Ishani as soon as he got to know about Devarsh calling his family as servant family and the way he showed all the anger on Ishani and hurt her. The way he behaved to her everything was making him somewhat sad. Next to it the way Raagini fell in the swimming pool and the way that created problem between him and Ishani and the way he was hurting himself hitting the clay plate and the way Ishani cared him and the way he was wanted Ishani's love yesterday night and the way Ishani confronted him everything came to his mind. The word Ishani said to him while confronting him came to his mind which was he will even forget that she is his wife when it comes to his parents.
Ranveer(seeing out of the window and in thoughts):How could you Ranveer?How your lips said those words?Are you mad to tell those words to Ishani? Haan Maa and Baba are so important only but how can you raise such a word against Ishani?,what she will do If Devarsh talk such words against your family?.(he turned to the other side and saw Ishani were she was resting her head in the back of the seat and was seeing out of the window with a worried face turning to the window again in thoughts):Everything was going good between us but everything changed in these three days and now I am not knowing how to talk to Ishani and tell her how I feel. In this out of my control I kissed her too but mein kya karu? I am really wanting Ishani for me alone and want to have a love making with her and each and every instance Ishani is looking beautiful to me so only without to my control I kissed her but now she is not even able to see me and I too not able to see her face to face as we both are feeling somewhat uneasy with each other after I kissed her.(he had a worried face now).
Ishani too was thinking everything happened in these three days were she was too worrying for everything happened were the way Ranveer behaved rude to her and the way he said that he will forget she is his wife and the way Raagini fell in the pool and the way she scolded him and Ranveer hurting himself and the way Ranveer asked for love making and the way she confronted him thinking it she had a worried face were Ishani again thought about the way Ranveer brought the baby carrier for Raagini in the morning and the way he sang song for Raagini and the way he confessed how he is feeling to be a father to Raagini and the way he took Raagini in the carrier and the way he said he will be a kangaroo for Raagini and the way he carried her so well in the baby carrier and the way he was keeping Raagini with him itself almost the all the time today and the way he did Bungee ejection just to make Raagini smile and the way he was seeing other side of the restaurant when two college girls were seeing him and the way he did kart riding with Raagini and the way he played with her in dashing car and the way he got anger on the guy who was eyeing her and the way he prevented her when that guy hit her car and the way he was showing his cute possessiveness by bringing her backside of the dashing car area and the way he was controlling his anger and the way Ranveer held her from falling down in the snow and the way he kissed her cheek were this now brought a smile in Ishani's lips were she turned to Ranveer and saw him were he was seeing out of the window. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and thinking the way he feed Raagini her milk few minutes ago and in thoughts):Haan Ranveer used to get anger like this only know? I too got used to it and in anger too he will be cute only but the word he said that he will forget that I am his wife is only hurting me but when I confronted he was asking sorry for the way he behaved to me know?. Feeling he is responsible for Raagini falling in the pool he is trying to take care of Raagini so well by buying baby carrier and all for her. When Ranveer itself trying his best to correct his mistakes then why I am showing this much anger to him?. But in these three days the things happened between us completely distanced both of us from each other.(with a cute face in thoughts):For that what always we both can be like this hesitating to see each others face life long are what?Some how one day everything need to be solved between husband and wife know? Ranveer showed his anger and I too confronted him and scolded him well for that and till now I showed the anger to him.now he himself took the first step and kissed me so even I too need to patch up with him(with a cute how face):But now how to talk to Ranveer?
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi
Very niz update
Ragini was so much happy seeing the mirror maze.
Ranveer feeding ragini was so cute and lovely.
Both are thinking how to talk to each other. Ishani too forgave him and thinking to patch up.
Let see in the next epi how they patch up dr
Update soon. Keep smiling and take care 😊
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, Sakshi!
How are you now?
How's your tooth pain?
You should get some rest dear, your health is very important no problem if update delay for some time okay.
It's great dear your not well but still updating just for us, Thanks is very little word on your effort.
My Allah bless you!

both updates was great!

Ishani was like Chand main daag. Sorry but i don't like her now her behavior became so rude,Grrr..

And Ranveer why just he is running behind her beauty? I thought he will stop run behind her but no he's just... even he didn't gave respect her promise what she said him...
RAnveer kiseed Ishani means her husband, her loved but her behavior feeling like a stranger gave her kiss. I thought they both will be now sensible but no they never be.

What they romance now do it not work for me even i didn't like he kissed her.

Now days Ragni is only cute and loving.. The update was really brilliant with RAnveer and Ragni scenes.
Waiting for next update.
Take care your self.

Edited by tnzila - 7 years ago
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sakshi!!!

Both episodes are spectacular. Like Ishveer looking at each other through the mirrors. They didn't want to show it to each other. Raagini was having fun during the trip to the Fun world. The second episode demonstrates us careful and attentive Ranveer. Like their silent ideas, thoughts and speculations about each other. Ishaani wants to patch up with Ranveer. Hope it will happen soon. Update asap dear.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi hi
how are you now?
tooth treatment is painful take care of yourself.
amazing updates dear specially ranveer in every update was amazing
he is jealous of his own daughter wow i mean this guy is simply head over heels in love with ishani no place for anyone else.
ragini is super adorable she wants all the things and is adamant just like her father and can be controlled only by ishani
that mirror scenario is good and both father daughter admire their mother only
poor guy he is thinking that ishani is angry for the snow world sneak peak her she is happy that ranveer loves her so much
its high time that these poor guys have their patch up and he is blaming himself for all the things
awesome work dear
thanks for pm
waiting for the next