Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

like ishveer fans wished you showed the jealous ishani.ishani the sister of ranveer?πŸ˜†ishani as sunny deol. Wow.where is ishani?

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes as Ishveer fans wishes I tried my best to show jealous Ishani 
happy you laughed hearing that Ishani is Ranveer's sister from those girls 
and Ishani as sunny deol 
let us see where is Ishani 
keep reading
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 538
Ranveer having Raagini in the baby carrier and was searching her by walking in the pathway of the fun world were the climate was too becoming chill as the time was moving were Ranveer walking in the pathway and looking up for Ishani over places possible were he stopped himself at a place in the pathway and then had a thinking face. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):Where Ishani has gone? let me call to her phone and see (he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the phone out of the pocket and then he saw the phone display and dialed to Ishani's number and kept the phone in his ears and then he was again started walking glancing for Ishani).
As he was keeping the phone in his ears and then was walking in one turning of the pathway when he turned to that side and before the ring could reach Ishani's phone Ranveer saw Ishani there in that sub pathway were she was sitting in the bench and has closed her face with her both the hands and her body was shaking were that told she is crying now. Ranveer seeing Ishani crying with a not understanding face he took his phone from his ears and then cutting the call and then he put the phone back in the pant pocket and then again raised his head and saw Ishani. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani and having a light smile and then raising her head and seeing Ranveer up side down): Papa(showing her hand to Ishani again and in a cute tone): Mama. 
Ranveer(caressing Raagini's hair with his hand): Haan baby Mama she is crying I think some let us go and console her. 
Raagini(without understanding too cutely): hmm
Ranveer seeing Raagini answering him cutely having a light smile and then he started to walk in that sub pathway towards Ishani were he walking and came near Ishani and then he saw the bench having some space next to Ishani were he sat in the bench next to Ishani and then made Raagini to sit well in his lap. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani still closing her face and crying were he saw Raagini were cutie pie now sitting well on Ranveer's lap and resting her back in Ranveer's stomach and was seeing Ishani cutely were Ranveer seeing Raagini and then again seeing Ishani and then took his hand to her shoulder and touched her shoulder and in a calm tone):Ishani. 
Ishani feeling Ranveer calling her and then feeling Ranveer's hand on her shoulder were she slowly took her hands from her face and then she turned her face and saw Ranveer were Ranveer seeing Ishani's face was bit worried were there was so much tears in Ishani's eyes were her face was completely of tears only were he didn't get why she is crying this much. 
Ranveer(seeing her in a calm tone): Ishani kya hua?Why are you crying now?
Ishani again cried well were she was crying well and then she immediately rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders well were this made him to take his hands from her shoulders and Ishani was crying continuously were Ranveer didn't get why she was kept on crying were he took his hand and then put his hand over her neck and then seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani its okay nothing happened why are you crying then?
Ishani(immediately taking her head from his shoulders and seeing him):How you are this much cool Ranveer? How you are able to tell that nothing happened? Today I..(she was again crying well were she saw her both the hands and then saw Ranveer): Ranveer today I bet two girls with my hands having baby carrier itself. How could I behave like this that too in public?(seeing Ranveer again with a cute tone):But what can I do? those girls were keeping on seeing you I really did not like it Ranveer. when you took Raagini for washing her mouth that time They came to me and told me to be match maker between you and them and they finally told me as your sister(she was crying and was kept on telling it in a cute possessive tone):Then how can I too be silent? I am too human being only I too will have love, possessiveness, anger and all know? In that single moment I got anger and I took the baby carrier that you kept in the table and I started to beat them and when I came out of the hotel and walked some distance only I was coming back to normal and thought about the way I was behaving to those girls and thinking it now I am crying Ranveer.
Ranveer(had a light smile seeing Ishani's cuteness and taking his hand from her neck and in a loving tone): Ishani its okay. Those girls won't come behind us here after so..(before he could tell).
Ishani(in a cute possessive tone):They did not come behind us they came behind you(seeing his eyes):How can they ever think to come behind my husband?
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): hmm okay okay as they came behind me and as they called you as my sister you gave them their punishment and I am sure here after those girls will never ever think to go behind any man okay? So that they will study well so you have done a good thing only. 
Ishani now hearing what Ranveer is telling took her hands to her cheeks and she wiped her both the cheeks and sat well in the bench resting her back were Ranveer seeing her with a smile and then saw Raagini were cutie pie has rested her back well in his stomach and was seeing everything with a silent face. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's silent face and seeing Raagini): Cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer with a same silent face):hmmm
Ranveer(showing Ishani):Thank god we went to save those girls from your Mama or else those girls would have become Ghajini Aamir Khan.(with a fun making tone):And then If your mother has used her Dhai kilo ka hath on them means surely those girls would be in the hospital by now thank god your baby carrier protected those girls from your mother. 
Ishani(hearing what all Ranveer is telling to Raagini and seeing him):Ranveer what are you telling to Raagini now?
Ranveer(seeing her with a fun smile): I am telling her that her mother is not only a loving mother inside her there is a Sunny Deol who has Dhai kilo haath. 
Ishani(immediately in a cute fighting tone):Ranveer tum bi na..(she raised her hand to beat his shoulders).
Ranveer(seeing her coming to beat showing his one hand like stopping):Ishani don't hurt your husband with your Dhai kilo haath..(he was having a smile in his face).
Ishani seeing the way Ranveer was smiling and was acting like stopping her from beating were a smile automatically came in her lips were she was now lowering her hand that was raised were her lowering hand now touched Ranveer's shoulders were Ranveer too who was smiling and now saw Ishani were he was now having a cute light smile in his lips were Ishani seeing him lovingly were she moved herself close to him and then saw him with a cute face. 
Ishani(seeing him in a low tone):Don't know why but now a days I never like any girl touching your shadow too.
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani is expressing her possessiveness over him and then with a cute smile):hmm not bad only I used to fight with Chiraag, shikhar and all for coming behind you once upon a time now you too started to fight with the girls who come behind me?
Ishani(seeing him with a emotional face):hmm to keep you for myself I will even fight with this whole world. (telling it she took her hand from his shoulders and saw him with a cute look).
Ranveer too having so much happiness in his heart seeing Ishani's love for him were they both were seeing each other in a cute eye lock were Ranveer finding this as the right time to express his feeling to her and tell why he is having inferiority complex to Ishani and he saw Ishani with a confident face now. 
Ranveer: Ishani mein...(before he could tell).
Raagini(seeing Ishani seeing Ranveer and then in a cute tone): Mama..
Before Ranveer could talk to Ishani the way Raagini called Mama distracted both Ranveer and Ishani from the eye lock as well it stopped Ranveer from talking further to Ishani too. 
Ishani(immediately seeing Raagini who was sitting in Ranveer's lap and then wiping her eyes and cheek well with her two hands and seeing Raagini): Haan baby..
Raagini(cutely touching her chest with her hand and seeing Ishani like a cute puppy baby): Mama mein..Mama(cutely touching Ranveer's chest with her hand).
Ranveer(feeling Raagini touching her chest were as he was seeing Ishani now he saw Raagini and giving a cute smile): hmm kya hua Baby?
Raagini(cutely showing Ishani): Mama mera..
Ranveer(had a smile seeing the way Raagini not even ready to leave Ishani's concentration from her to anyone in thoughts): hmm I never like If Ishani see any others other than me now my daughter is too the same way who wants Ishani to see her only(giving a impossible head shake): hmm Mama is yours only Baby no one will take her from you(he gave a smile to her)
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes with a smile): hmm 
Ishani too had a smile seeing the way Raagini is cute in all her ways and the way Ranveer is cute in explaining everything to Raagini so well were Ranveer was now with his right hand cutely caressing Raagini's hair were seeing Ranveer's hand and the scratches in the half healed state. 
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani calling him caressing Raagini's hair itself and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani. 
Ishani:(seeing his hand):Is your hand okay? Yesterday you hit the clay plate and your  hand was hurt know? I too didn't ask you about your hand from morning. whether your hand got healed or not?
Ranveer(with a smile):When the person who put medicine to my wound is Ishani then how my wound will be without getting healed?. (with a cuteness in his face): Yesterday only I had pain and when I woke up today the wound is not that much paining and all. I am okay. 
Ishani shook her head as okay to him. 
Ranveer:Tk shall we go to hotel again and have your lunch?
Ishani:In the incident that happened today now I am not feeling hungry too its okay I don't want anything. Let me go to our hotel and have something in the evening. Then shall we continue to see the activities?
Ranveer:(shook his head as okay): Haan okay.(he took his hand from Raagini's hand and got up from the bench and saw Raagini):shall we go to play?
Raagini smiling to Ranveer and shook her head as okay were Ranveer started to walk having light smile in his face were Ishani too started to walk with Ranveer were they were walking in the pathway again beside each other were they walked and were coming to the main pathway by turning from the sub pathway were as they came to the main pathway Ishani saw the shop of having water and other beverages refreshments. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(walking and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:(showing that water refreshment shop to Ranveer):Ranveer there is a water refreshment shop please Get some water we all didn't drink water at all in restaurant know?
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): Haan we didn't drink.wait here let me get the water and come. 
Ishani shook her head as yes and Ranveer too shaking his head as okay to Ishani and he walked to  the water refreshment shop were he entered the shop and then asked for a water bottle to the sales person were the sales person took a water bottle and gave it in the hands of Ranveer were Ranveer without getting it immediately took the purse from his pant pocket and then he took the money from the purse and gave it to the sales person were the sales person kept the water bottle in the table in between him and Ranveer and then he got the money from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer too giving a light smile to the sales person and he took the water bottle in his hand from the table and then he started to walk and he came out of that water refreshment shop and then he came near Ishani and gave the water bottle to her. 
Raagini(seeing the water bottle being in the carrier and seeing Ishani): Mama Pani. 
Ishani(having the water bottle in her hand and trying to open the seal of the water bottle and seeing Raagini): Haan baby let Mama give it to you. 
Raagini shook her head as okay were Ishani opened the water bottle cap and then she took the water bottle near Raagini's mouth were cutie pie too with her hand held the water bottle and then kept her mouth in the mouth of the water bottle and started to drink the water were she took her mouth from the water bottle when she got satisfied in drinking the water were Ishani smiling to Raagini and taking the water bottle from her mouth and then she drank the water and gave the water bottle to Ranveer were Ranveer too got it and drank the water from the water bottle and then he showed his hand to Ishani demanding for the cap of the bottle were Ishani too gave the cap in his hands were Ranveer getting the cap and then he closed the water bottle and then he put it on the other side water bottle holder of the baby carrier and then saw Ishani and signed they can go were Ishani too having a light smile shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer started to walk in the pathway again were Ishani too started to walk with him. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fortunately, Ranveer has found Ishaani. She was weeping sitting alone on the bench. Happy that Ranveer was able to console her. Now they are going to enjoy their time again.
Waiting for the next update.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi, Sakshi!

Very fantastic and terrific update.

Ah! After long time loving ishu's scene.

Aww! She was crying like a little girl who cry when she do a mistake.

Ranveer too enjoyed her cuteness. He also stole my words to made fun on Ishani that if she used her dhikilo wala hand on those girls the girls would land in hospital. Jeepers!

Poor Ranveer want to talk ishu about his complexity but couldn't.. let see how he will confess to sihu.

Very enjoyed! This update.

Waiting for next update.

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi.
Amazing update. I like it when Ishaani put her head on Ranveer's shoulder. She showed him her possessiveness. Ranveer wanted to explain to her his behavior and the reason why he has so many inferiority complexes but again he was distracted by Raagini. Hope he will tell Ishaani everything he wants to.
Update soon.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
Wonderful update.
Waiting for the next.
Update soon.
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Fortunately, Ranveer has found Ishaani. She was weeping sitting alone on the bench. Happy that Ranveer was able to console her. Now they are going to enjoy their time again.
Waiting for the next update.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
yes Ranveer found Ishani and she was crying sitting alone on the bench 
happy that you liked the way Ranveer consoled her 
ya they are again going to enjoy their time
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

Hi, Sakshi!

Very fantastic and terrific update.

Ah! After long time loving ishu's scene.

Aww! She was crying like a little girl who cry when she do a mistake.

Ranveer too enjoyed her cuteness. He also stole my words to made fun on Ishani that if she used her dhikilo wala hand on those girls the girls would land in hospital. Jeepers!

Poor Ranveer want to talk ishu about his complexity but couldn't.. let see how he will confess to sihu.

Very enjoyed! This update.

Waiting for next update.

Hi Sana
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
and happy that you liked Ishani's after some much time 
yes she was crying like little girl who used to cry after doing a mistake 
glad you liked the way Ranveer was enjoying her cuteness and yes 
he stole your words only to make fun of Ishani that If she has used her\
Dhi kilo wala hand on those girls would be i hospital 
yes poor Ranveer want to talk to Ishani about his complexity but he is not able to do it 
ya let us see how he is going to confess to Ishani now 
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi.
Amazing update. I like it when Ishaani put her head on Ranveer's shoulder. She showed him her possessiveness. Ranveer wanted to explain to her his behavior and the reason why he has so many inferiority complexes but again he was distracted by Raagini. Hope he will tell Ishaani everything he wants to.
Update soon.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ishani putting her head on Ranveer's shoulders 
and showed him her possessiveness 
yes Ranveer wanted to explain her about his behaviour and the reason why he is
so many inferiority complex but again he is distracted by Raagini 
ya let us see how he is telling everything to Ishani 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail