Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 536
Ranveer and Ishani were walking were Ishani was walking having Raagini in her hand and was holding her close to her.The two girls were following Ranveer were the girls were seeing Ranveer's back only and were walking behind him. 
Girl 1(seeing girl 2):Really a charming guy know?
Girl 2:Haan of course he is really charming.
Girl 1(seeing Ishani next to him):Will that girl be his wife?
Girl 2:No no I think she can't be his wife because that girl is having a child in her hand and this guy is not looking like father and all. He is so young may be that girl be his sister(she was seeing Ranveer's back itself like swallowing him).
Raagini(seeing Ishani):Mama kana..(she cutely touched her stomach with her hand).
Ishani(seeing Raagini and shaking her head as yes and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer let us have our lunch in dashing car area itself Raagini was asking for the lunch.
Ranveer:(seeing her and walking): Ishani only two more activity I thought we can finish that too and have lunch but..(before he could tell).
Ishani:Ranveer (she stopped herself were Ranveer too stopped seeing Ishani stopped were she put her hand inside her pant pocket and took her phone and saw the phone display and saw Ranveer):Ranveer its 1.45 now.
The girls who were coming behind Ranveer too stopped themselves and they both were standing and were seeing Ranveer itself with a happy smile. 
Ranveer(hearing it and then seeing Ishani):We didn't even know how time flied know?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes):Haan that much we enjoyed fine Raagini is feeling hungry so let us finish the food Ranveer.
Ranveer(shook his head as okay to Ishani): Haan tk let us go(he saw for the direction board and then as he was seeing for the direction he saw the two girls who were seeing him before sometime were he saw them with a not minding glance).
Girl 1(seeing Ranveer seeing them and then to girl 2):He is seeing us. 
Girl 2:hmm he is ..(she was seeing Ranveer and gave a smile to him).
Ranveer(seeing both the girls a glance and then giving a impossible head shake lightly and then he turned to other side and saw for the direction board were Ishani putting her phone in her pant pocket and then Ishani and Raagini were talking something among themselves were he got the direction board directing them to the food and drinks and seeing it and seeing Ishani):Ishani..
Ishani(cutely smiling to Raagini and hearing Ranveer calling her and raised her head and seeing Ranveer): haan 
Ranveer(showing the way for the food and drink):This way only for food and drink.
Ishani shook her head as okay and then Ranveer too shaking his head as okay to Ishani and then he started to walk were Ishani too started to walk beside Ranveer holding Raagini were they finally walking for 10 minutes came to food and drink restaurant were the restaurant looked so stylish and cool were it was also a open restaurant only but the top of the restaurant was covered with the shed were the sides of the restaurant was open were everyone can enjoy their food by glancing the fun world itself were Ranveer walked to the restaurant and entered the restaurant were Ishani too entered behind him were the girls who were following Ranveer. 
Girl 1:He is going to restaurant only come we too will go and get the table next to him so that I think we can get a chance to talk to him and I will tell that I like him so much.
Girl 2: No I only like him so much 
Girl 1:I only like him so much.
Girl 2:I only..
Girl 1:Tk we both broke up with our boy friend but no problem this guy will be surely apt for me and I will try my best you too like his try your best. But who this guy is liking other one should leave him for her. If he liked me means you should leave him for me. 
Girl 2:hmm okay but he will like me only so you only need to leave him for me. 
Girl 1:hmm try let us try our best.
Girl 2 shook her head as okay were They both too walked fast to the restaurant were they too entered the restaurant. Ranveer and Ishani seeing the whole restaurant with only two tables were having people having some food were there were no crowd in the fun world were Ranveer walked to one corner table and he sat in the chair of the table were Ishani too came behind him and then she went and sat in the opposite chair of the table facing Ranveer were Ishani then made Raagini to sit in the table putting her legs down. Raagini sat comfortably in the table were Ranveer saw Raagini with a smile. 
Ranveer:Raagini..
Raagini(hearing Ranveer calling her seeing him cutely turning herself): hmm 
Ranveer(smiling to her):now we can have food okay?
Raagini gave a smile to him and shook her head as okay and she turned again to Ishani were Ranveer took the baby carrier from his hand and then he kept the baby carrier on the corner of the table were as he kept that was the time the two girls who were seeing Ranveer too came with a smile in their faces and they sat in the table that was next to Ranveer and Ishani's table were Ranveer seeing the girls and then he saw Ishani were Ishani too saw him with a silent face and then Ishani seeing Ranveer.
Ishani(in thoughts):hmm he is father to my child but till today girls coming behind him didn't get stopped. 
Ranveer without knowing what to do he turned to other side and saw the out of the restaurant and was seeing the fun world silently were Ishani too without knowing saw Raagini with a smile were cutie pie showed her two hands to Ishani were Ishani too seeing it with a smile took her hand and held Raagini's hand with her hand were cutie pie with a smile started to shake the hands of Ishani along with her hand right and left and she was smiling were Ishani too was smiling seeing Raagini but were her glance were often going to Ranveer and then to the girls sitting in the next table were the both the girls seeing Ranveer was not at all really good were Ishani was getting jealous too were she was sure that she should not allow any girl to see Ranveer.
Ishani moving her hands with Raagini's hand and seeing Ranveer and he seeing other side of the restaurant and then Ishani saw the girls seated in the near table were they were seeing Ranveer and then were smiling among themselves. Ishani was getting irritated of those girls were she saw the girls with her sharp eyes were the girls were not even turning to her side were they were seeing Ranveer from his head till his legs that was below the table were Ishani with a cute anger seeing Raagini. 
Ishani:your Papa know is still dream boy for many girls. 
Raagini without understanding it smiling to Ishani was moving her hand and Ishani's hand right and left cutely.As Ishani was getting anger and jealous were that was the time a Bearer came there to their table. 
Bearer(seeing Ranveer with a smile):Sir..
Ranveer(hearing the word sir who was seeing other side out of the restaurant and was seeing the fun world places and turned and seeing the bearer):Haan 
Bearer:What would you like to have sir?(he kept the menu card in front of Ranveer in the table and then he immediately putting his hand inside his jacket and he took the notepad and pen and waited for Ranveer's order).
Ranveer(taking the menu card and then saw for the menu one by one and then getting a dish and seeing the bearer):Get me one roasted vegetable pasta. 
Bearer(noting down and seeing Ishani):for you madam?
Ishani(who was seeing the way the girls were seeing Ranveer and smiling and was having a cute irritated face and seeing the bearer and seeing Ranveer):What he ordered only for me also and then 
one Pasta primavera with carrot. 
Bearer(noting it and then giving a okay head shake to Ishani and then seeing Ranveer):Sir after your food is ready a person will tell the menu for you standing in that window(he showed a small window near the kitchen of the restaurant):you only need to come and get the foods. 
Ranveer(giving a light smile shook his head as yes):Haan okay. 
Bearer(shook his head as okay and then he took the menu card from Ranveer's table and then turned to the other table which was two girls table and seeing them and he was about to keep the menu card).
Girl 1(showing her hands like stop to the bearer and seeing him):Don't want menu card and all(seeing Ranveer):What that table's young man ordered?(she showed Ranveer's table).
Ranveer hearing what that girl said saw that table with a uncomfortable face and then he turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was seeing those girls with a face like she may even kill those girls with her eyes itself. 
Bearer(seeing the girl with a calm face and then in a calm tone):Roasted vegetable pasta.
Girl 1:For me too same only(she saw Ranveer with a cute smile and turning to girl 2):For you. 
Girl 2:I am too liking that food only so I too want Roasted vegetable pasta only. 
Bearer(keeping the menu card in their table and then noting down the girls order and seeing the girls):Okay once the food is ready staff will call from the window go and get it(telling it he took the menu card from the table and then he started to walk from there). 
Girls were seeing Ranveer and smiling so well were Ranveer again without knowing what to do turned to other side.
Ranveer(in thoughts):Already Ishani and my relationship is at the worst level in this these girl are coming and creating unwanted problem between me and Ishani now. 
The time was passing in the same way were the girls were seeing Ranveer and smiling and were passing comments among themselves were Ishani too was seeing them with a jealousy as well anger for seeing her husband and then too playing with Raagini were cutie pie was so happily playing with her mother touching her nose and cheeks with her hand were that was the moment there was a voice "2 roasted vegetable pasta and pasta primavera with carrot is ready".
Ranveer(hearing what the staff of the restaurant said and seeing Ishani):Ishani our food is ready let me go and get it and come. 
Ishani seeing Ranveer with a silent face shook her head as okay were Ranveer seeing Ishani with a silent face got up and started to walk from there were that was the time were "2 roasted vegetable pasta is ready"
Girl 1(hearing it and seeing Ranveer in the food collecting area and seeing Girl 2):He is too going to collect food only and our food too is ready now come let us go and try to talk to him. 
Girl 2:hmm okay..
Ishani saw them with a burning jealousy now were she didn't want any other girl to see her husband for them were Ishani holding Raagini's hand with her hand turned and saw the place were now Ranveer was standing near the food collecting area were the staff of the restaurant was keeping the food plates in the tray and was giving it to Ranveer were Ranveer got the tray in his hand and then when he turned to walk to the table that was the time the 2 girls were standing in front of him were Ishani saw Ranveer with a cute possessive face. 
Ishani:(in thoughts):Come on Ranveer tell them that they should not come behind you. 
Girl 1(seeing Ranveer):Hi young man. 
Girl 2:Hello..(she had a smile in her face).
Ranveer(seeing both of them with a bit irritated face and then he saw for Ishani were he saw Ishani holding Raagini and then was seeing him with a cute anger in her face and then seeing the girls in a calm tone):give space to me I need to go to my table.
Girl 1:(with a smile): I am Sushmita If you wish you can have your food with us. 
Ranveer(seeing her a glance and then took a deep breath and seeing her):See Ms.Sushmita now I am not in the need of any company so its best If you give me space to go. 
Girl 2:I am Jenitha okay let us leave you but at least tell your name to us?
Ranveer(seeing them a light glance):Haan Ranveer vaghela. 
Girl 1:wow so nice name like you(she saw Ranveer like she will eat him were she almost came to hit Ranveer's one side).
Ranveer(bit keeping his legs back and moving back and seeing both of them):get your food first and have the food and leave..(telling it he was about to move)
Both the girls with a fun smile hit Ranveer's shoulders on his both the sides for each one of them for each side shoulder were Ranveer feeling awkward came out from them somehow and then he started to walk having the tray in his hand were Ranveer came to their table and kept the tray on the table and he went and sat in his chair facing Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a anger face):What did you talk to those girls?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a not understanding face):What I am going to talk I said them to take their food and have their food. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute anger);you talked four times to them but you are telling that you said only that you said them to take their food and have their food. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's cuteness were a smile came in his lips and seeing Ishani):so to this extreme you are noting me?
Ishani(seeing him a cute look):See first answer my question alone don't change the topic.(she said it cutely).
Ranveer(seeing the cuteness of Ishani and then with a smile seeing Raagini): Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani's face not having smile now and seeing her with a silent face now hearing Ranveer calling her turned and saw Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer(with a smile):Tell your Mama that she is looking so beautiful when she is feeling possessive on Papa. And tell that those girls are trying to flirt with Papa and first I told them that they need to leave space for me and then secondly when they offered a space with them in their table to have my lunch I told them I don't want any company for now and then thirdly I told them my name at last I said them to take their food and have their food. Even tell your mama that she should only safeguard Papa when some girls come close to him or else(seeing Ishani with a cute naughty face):you can't get me. 
Ishani(saw him with a cute anger were seeing Ranveer): How dare you tell me this Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a cute face):Then do something and please stop that girls from coming behind me being a father to a child and two collage girls following me means I am feeling uncomfortable Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a anger bit gone cute face):Tk tk have your lunch for now let us leave those girls but even after this If those girls do something means let me do something. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm okay.(he took the food plate and kept in front of Ishani and then he took the food of Raagini and kept it in front of Ishani were he took his plate of food and then kept it in front of him).
Ishani took the food of Raagini near her and then took the spoon of pasta and showed it to the mouth of Raagini. 
Ishani:have it baby..
Raagini cutely with a smile took her lips to the spoon and got the pasta from the spoon and started to eat it were Ranveer too with the spoon started to have the pasta were the two girls with the tray of their food came to the table next to Ranveer's table and then seeing Ranveer itself they both sat in their chairs in the table.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
dashing car scene was superb.ranveer ragini rocked.no other writer has described this in any ff. Because of your description only it became interesting. shocking that the young guy was eyeing on ishani. seeing this ranveer dashing his car was thrilling.ranveer finally confessed that he is irritated with the young boy staring at ishani and that's why he wants them to go by back side.ishani enjoying his possessiveness was cute.ishani asking him what she should do seeing those 2 girls looking at him...showing them to him and ranveer getting uncomfortable and embarrassed was so cute.shocking that still the guy is waiting to see ishani.disgusting boy who wants wealth so that he can have girls.
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome dear .Loved it.That girls are following ranveer.Ishani getting angry was awesome.That boy he is too disgusting .Thanks for the pm.Eagerly waiting for the next updates
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow. So cute and lovely epi dr.
Loved both jealousy. Now two girls following ranveer and ishani was jealous and anger. 😆
They were so cute when they are possessive and jealous on each other 😳
Still 2 girls were having their lunch seeing ranveer only. Waiting to see what ishani is going to do to stop those girls. 😉
Really I was laughing reading the update 😃
Update soon Dr
Keep smiling and take care 😊
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
glad you liked the episode
how are your exams going??
😉😉😉

Its going ok.. 😊
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi hi
congratulations for completing 150 pages dear i guess soon there will be new thread
you have taken the story forward in an awesome way i love it when ishveer cannot stop thinking and dreaming about each other
ragini is supercute she loves her parents so much and can never be angry with them and its so true she has got her admant nature form ranveer and ishveer fight on that was really good
finally they are close to forgiving each other but i just love how much they care for each other
ishveer getting jealous is the best site in the world and ishani now will show her possessiveness
lets see how they patch up only 2 days are remaining and they have got somuch to do
nirbhay and ritika story is good he is like a complete gentleman for her  and cares so much for her and also his family
lets see how story goes forward
very nice dear and i am so thankful that you update it daily thank you dear for all the effort you take despite your busy schedule
thanks for pm
waiting for next
Alisha306 thumbnail

Hi Sakshi

Thanks for the pm. How are you, dear? I am so pleased that you have updated two episodes today. Thank you for doing such a hard work for us. Both episodes are wonderful. First - possessive Ranveer and then possessive Ishaani. The guy who fell for Ishaani turned out to be very greedy and stingy. He chose money instead of Ishaani. Ranveer would never do the same. 2 young students fell in love with Ranveer. Ishaani was very jealous and Ranveer was feeling uncomfortable. I think in the next update we will see very possessive Ishaani crying at these girls. Very interesting turn of events but still I yearn for Ishveer romantic night session with a very possessive and romantic Ishaani. Waiting for the next episode. Update soon. All the best and congrats for completing 150 pages. You have reached a great success on this forum. Every day we read your story and it's an essential part of our life. 😊😉
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing updates, dear.

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Sakshi. Both updates are wonderful. These girls are so insolent. Hope Ishaani will make them understand who Ranveer belongs to. Waiting for the next. 👏😊

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Great...can't wait to c Ishaani's possessive Sunny Deol avatar 😆...those girls will get a lifetime lesson 😆...b safe & stay healthy didu