Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hi sakshi. Thank you for the pm. Hope you are fine. The episode is very interesting. Ishaani offered Raagini to be in the same car with Ranveer. They were having fun together. Ishaani's car was hit by the guy's car who wanted to attract her attention. Firtunately ranveer protected her

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy dr.
Very niz epi
Ragini is just adamant like her papa πŸ˜† . loved ishveer Tom and Jerry fyt too. Ragini is crying for mickey when 2 are with her itself.
Now ragini was made to be calm and I loved ranveers dialogue at last part. That's so sweet dr.
Waiting for next
Keep smiling and take care 😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
Raagini is bit adamant like her father 
glad you liked Ishveer tom and jerry fight and Raagini crying for 
mickey when 2 are with her itself yes that is right dear 
glad you liked the way Raagini was calmed and Ranveer's dialogue at 
last part 
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling 
take care
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AksharaRosid

Wow Loved this ishveer car race .I too love this one .Loved when ishaani told raagini to be with ranveer as a child can enjoy this happiness only with her father.Thanks for the PM.Eagerly Waiting for the next update

Hi Akshara 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer car race and you are love with it and 
the way when Ishani told Raagini to be with Ranveer as a child can enjoy 
these happiness with her father only 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Lovely episode didu..:D

Hi Gudiya behan 
how are your exams going?? 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hello Sakshi. Like your update. Ranveer wants to hit Ishaani's car to protect her from the guy who was staring at her. He interrupted Ishveer's eyelock. Hate him. Raagini is having fun taking part in dashing cars. Happy that the guy couldn't hit Ishaani's car for the second time. Waiting for the next.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ranveer wanting to hit Ishani's car to 
protect from the guy who was staring at Ishani 
yes that guy interrupted Ishveer eye lock we can surely hate him 
glad you liked the way Raagini was having fun taking part in dashing cars 
glad you liked that the guy can't hit Ishani's car for the second time 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Fantastic update darling. Waiting for the next.πŸ‘

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Like the eyelock of Ishveer. The guy became lure on Ishaani. Ranveer noticed it. I was really surprised that Ranveer wasn't jealous. He always becomes very angry, jealous and possessive when other men  stare at Ishaani. Maybe it will be in the next episode. Let us see. πŸ˜†

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked ishveer eyelock 
a guy became lure on Ishani and Ranveer too noticed it and he was not 
jealous for now as he used to always get angry jealous and possessive 
when other men stare at Ishani 
hmm that will come in next part dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi sakshi. Thank you for the pm. Hope you are fine. The episode is very interesting. Ishaani offered Raagini to be in the same car with Ranveer. They were having fun together. Ishaani's car was hit by the guy's car who wanted to attract her attention. Firtunately ranveer protected her

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the episode and Ishani offered Raagini to be with Ranveer in 
same car and they having fun 
Yes Ishani's car was about to be hit by guy's car who was attracted her 
attention and our hero protected her 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 535
Ishani clicked a beautiful selfie of them in the dashing car and then she got up from the cliff of the dashing car and then standing in the driving floor of the dashing car and she put her phone in her pant pocket and then saw Ranveer who was in the dashing car.
Ishani:Remove the seat belt Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her and giving a light head shake); Haan(he immediately took his hand to the seat belt over him and Raagini and then he removed the seat belt over him and Raagini).
Were as soon as Ranveer removed the seat belt Ishani belt herself and showed her both the hands to Raagini were cutie pie with a smile opened her hands to Ishani were Ishani too smiling to her well and she took Raagini in her hand and then held Raagini close to her were Ranveer too immediately got down from the car and then he stood in the driving floor. Ishani holding Raagini in her hand was about to walk to the entrance area of the dashing car driving area to leave the driving area were as Ishani was about to walk. 
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani):Ishani..
Ishani(stopped herself from walking and seeing Ranveer):haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Ek minute(he saw for some staff of the fun world there were he saw the staff near the machine operation of the dashing car were he immediately started to walk towards that machine operation person on the side of the dashing car driving area).
Ishani saw Ranveer with a not understanding face were she was not getting why Ranveer is going towards the machine operating person were as Ishani was seeing him Ranveer went near the machine operating person and he was asking something to that machine operating staff showing his hands towards the other side of the dashing car driving area were that machine operating staff too said something to Ranveer were in the next few second Ranveer shook his head as okay to the machine operating staff with a light smile in his face and then he again started to walk towards Ishani were Ishani was still now seeing Ranveer with a confused face were in the next few seconds walk Ranveer came and stood facing Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani we have another way to leave dashing car driving area(he showed a pathway on the corner of the dashing car driving area):If we walk in this pathway means we will be getting to the backside of the dashing car driving area and then as usual the boards will direct us in the fun world to continue our activities. 
Ishani(with a not understanding face):But why we need to go by backside?
Ranveer:we are going by backside only. (he said it with confirmed face).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer wit a confused face):Ranveer don't play let us go in the way from where we came(she was about to walk towards the front entrance of the dashing car driving area).
Ranveer(controlling his anger by biting his teeth and then taking a deep breath in a anger controlled calm tone):See Ishani just listen to what I am telling you. We are going on the backside only.
Ishani(though Ranveer tried his best to control his anger his anger was visible to her in his eyes were seeing the fun world staff's who were though doing their work there but also their eyes were seeing them itself and then thinking not to create any scene there by fight with Ranveer and then seeing Ranveer shook her head as okay): hmm okay but baby carrier is in(before she could tell).
Ranveer:I know how to bring it you don't worry. Go and stand in the pathway. (he signed her by showing the pathway were telling it seeing her a silent glance and then he started to walk to the corner of the dashing car driving area and then seeing a fun world staff):Hello I need a small help?
Staff:Yes tell me sir.
Ranveer:In the front shelf I have kept a baby carrier can you please take that and give it to me?
Staff:(with a pleasant smile):yes sure sir what is the color of the baby carrier sir?
Ranveer:Black and blue combination.
Staff:hmm let me bring it sir and be here sir let me come. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to the staff were the staff started to walk in the corner of the driving area and then finally he went out of the driving area were Ranveer standing in the corner of the dashing car driving area were he saw the whole driving area so silent were he got to know its lunch time and the staffs of the fun world in the dashing car driving area were finishing their work and were walking towards the entrance of the dashing car area to go for their lunch.
Ishani holding Raagini and then walking in the driving area and then going to the pathway and she stood there were now was standing in the pathway next to the dashing car driving area were she was seeing Ranveer who was now standing on the other end of the corner of the dashing car driving area were now he was seeing his phone standing there were Ishani saw him with a impossible head shake. 
Ishani(in thoughts):Its really hard to understand you Ranveer. Don't know for what you are trying to take us by the backside.
Raagini(seeing Ishani cutely):Mama..
Ishani(as she was thinking herself seeing Ranveer and hearing Raagini's cute tone of calling her mama and then turning to Raagini):Haan Baby. 
Raagini:(in a lovely tone):Kana 
Ishani:Started to feel hungry tk wait let Papa come then let us go to have lunch. 
Raagini seeing Ishani's face cutely smiled hearing it from Ishani and shook her head as okay were she immediately with her tiny hand held Ishani's one side cheek and then with her tiny lips she loving kissed Ishani's other side cheek so deeply were Ishani had a smile seeing the way Raagini was kissing her cheek were cutie pie after a long kiss took her lips from Ishani's cheek and saw her mother with a happy smile. Ishani too gave a cute smile to her daughter were again Ishani saw Ranveer were now Ranveer was getting the baby carrier from the staff of the fun world were he was giving a light smile to that staff and he was shaking his head as okay to him and then he started to walk in the corner of the dashing car driving area were walking itself he came near Ishani and then seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer:haan let us walk now, we need to go in this pathway only. 
(he showed the way they need to go to Ishani).
Ishani without telling anything to him started to walk were Ranveer too holding the baby carrier in his hand and he started to walk with Ishani were they walking in the pathway there was few steps were Ishani holding Raagini started to get down in the steps and Ranveer too was walking behind her were when they finished the stairs that they came out of the dashing car driving area were they were in the backside of the dashing car area were they were able to see the vast area of the fun world again were Raagini was seeing the whole area and was smiling happily. 
Ishani seeing the area and then saw Ranveer were Ranveer was standing having the baby carrier over his one hand like the coat and he was seeing the vast area of the fun world a glance. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her a silent glance):haan 
Ishani:(in a straight forward manner):Why we came by backside of the dashing car area?
Ranveer(shaking his head as nothing):Nothing..wo..(he was stammering what to tell to this question of Ishani were he was not getting any lie for his mouth suddenly):aye..mein..
Ishani(seeing him stammering and then in a calm tone):I very well know you are thinking for some lie to tell some lie to me see come on I wish that there should be nothing hidden between both of us. If you ever respect me as your wife tell me the truth. Without some reason you won't behave like this tell me now. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then making up himself and taking a deep breath and then in a normal tone):The guy who was driving the car along with us was staring at you and..(he almost bowed his head and seeing other side): I didn't like it. 
Ishani hearing it saw him with a silent face were the way Ranveer's possessiveness was again making her to smile thinking his deep love for her were she didn't let out her smile in her lips. 
Ranveer(thinking that guy staring at Ishani and seeing Ishani again with a cute possessive anger face):How can he think about seeing other man's wife? He was behind your car only and his eyes was too almost stuck on you only. He was trying to hit your car with his car and he made your car to get stuck to the corner of the driving area with his car.I saw his look was not good on you I think he purposefully only was hitting your car with his car and then was making your car to stuck between corner and his car.So only I thought that he may even be waiting outside the dashing car area so only I brought you out by backside. (touching his forehead with his one hand and in a cute anger):Why these people are coming to a common place and why the hell they are eyeing other man's wife?
Ishani seeing the cute way of Ranveer's possessiveness over her were seeing Ranveer itself she was giving a impossible head shake with a light shy smile were her eyes that time casually fell on collage girls who were 2 in number were they were standing over the grass pathway on their right side and they were standing over the grass and they 2 were seeing Ranveer and were discussing something among themselves and those girls were smiling like anything seeing Ranveer were one girl was almost getting shy seeing Ranveer were seeing them and Ishani saw Ranveer who was still now holding the forehead and was angry on the guy who was seeing her. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a cute silent face):Haan 
Ishani:you are angry on that guy?
Ranveer(in a lovely anger):When he is seeing my wife how will I be so cool while we were driving itself I was having anger only I don't want ourselves to spoil our happy mood so only I didn't let it out to you. 
Ishani(with a surprised face seeing him):Not bad at least at that time you controlled your anger I am happy for that.
Ranveer:Wo you and Raagini were so much happy while driving the car so only I didn't let out my anger and I am trying myself best that my anger should not hurt anyone.
Ishani(with a okay face): hmm okay fine as a guy saw me you are angry but now 2 girls are kept on seeing you what should I do now?(she asked it with a cute face).
Ranveer(getting what Ishani said and with a doubtful face):What girls are seeing me?Where?
Ishani with a cute face signed him with her eyes to see on his right side were Ranveer turned and saw to his right were Ishani's eyes directed to him were he saw 2 girls were seeing him and telling something among themselves and smiling among themselves were their eyes were not at all going away from him were Ranveer himself felt somewhat shy and then he feeling uncomfortable and seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani let us go from here.(he started to walk were Ishani too started to walk with him).
In front of the dashing car driving area the young guy was waiting for Ishani to come out were he was keeping his eyes on the entrance of the dashing car driving area for almost 15 minutes were he was not able to see Ishani out. 
young guy(to himself): hmm nice girl really. But that guy only kept on interrupted me from getting that girl's attention. Irritating man. Such a beauty queen she is hmm by seeing her itself a man can live his whole life. (he was seeing the entrance of the dashing
car again and then not finding Ishani):Till this time what she is doing inside?Thought to go behind her and find the place she is staying. (thinking about Ranveer):That guy who came with the child would he her friend I think he was irritating he is having a child but why can't he leave the young people to be free with each other. (he gave a impossible head shake were his phone rang were he with a irritated face put the hand inside his pant pocket were he took the phone out of the pocket and saw the display and getting its his dad he picked the call and keeping the phone in his ears):haan dad. 
young guy's dad:See Sonu come to home right now.Where are you?
young guy:I am in fun world as I was feeling board in home I came here. 
young guy's dad:See now immediately come to home as we are doing dividing the property today between you and your brother.Lawyer too has come. 
young guy:Shift that to tomorrow dad I am in a important work(he was seeing the dashing car area front for Ishani).
Young guy:See your brother is asking for the whole property If you didn't come today for me no problem I will give the whole property to him itself because he was only my son who always heard my words. 
Young guy(getting alert and thinking about property immediately he saw for Ishani again in the dashing car front area and then with a shrewd face and immediately):no no let me come I too need my share in your property. 
young guy's father:Come soon..
Young guy:Haan(he cut the call and then putting the phone in his pant pocket and then to himself):If I get the property means I will be the rich man and I can get as many as girls like that white girl I saw today so property is only priority for now..(he with a face of getting the property started to walk towards the exit area of the fun world were in a 15 minutes of the walk he came to the exit area were he came out of the fun world and he walked to the parking and then he saw for his car and seeing his car and going near his car and then taking the car key from his pant pocket and then he got in the car and started the car and started to drive the car and leave from fun world).
Ranveer and Ishani were walking beside each other were the 2 girls too were walking and coming behind them were those girls were only seeing Ranveer's back and then was walking behind him itself. 
to be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†...πŸ˜†...πŸ˜†...Ranveer is being followed by two college girls...i can't stop laughing... Poor Ranveer is feeling uncomfortable & shying @ the same time...but didu this time i want to c Ishaani's possessiveness over Ranveer...all this time we have seen Ranveer's possessiveness...now i want to c Ishaani getting mad on those 2 girls for following Ranveer... ...i want to c the Sunny Deol avatar of IshaaniπŸ˜†..πŸ˜†...gorgeous update s usual didu...be safe & stay healthy