Congratulations for reaching 100

200+likes 
Pls update 

Will updt soon 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: manasapallam

HIi dear I'm new forums I like ur storys somuch  ur awesome writer I'm silent reader but today I'm comenting ur story coming to the story it's awesome ilike ishraru bonging continue soon dear

Thanks dear 
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: varna_varma

Awesome update...😊

Plz continue soon...

Thanks dear
cutieruhi thumbnail
PART 11

Raman entered the room and saw her sitting on the chair waiting for him. Her eyes were downcasted and her head was covered by her heavy duppata while her cheeks were getting red under his gaze. 

He smiled and went close to her, she clutched the duppata tightly in her hand, feeling goosebumps. Raman was just looking at her as it was a image to behold forever. 

He went to her and sat beside her. He raised her chin by his hand and asked-pasand aaya tumhe. 

Ishita nodded in yes and asked -aur aapko. 

Raman came too closer to her and said huskily in her ear-bahut se bhi bahut jyada. Ishita closed her eyes feeling butterfly in her stomach due to his closeness. 

Raman rubbed his lips in her earlobe and said-i liked u more then ur outfit and jewelleries. 

Ishita couldn't take his sweet torture and got up at once breaking their moment. 

Ishita-thoda dur reh kar baat kijiye, it's shop. She said in hesitation not knowing how to react to his proximity. 

Raman straightened himself hearing this and said-sorry, really sorry. I went overboard. Actually tum Itni sundar lag rahi ho that I couldn't control myself from touching u. Sorry agar tumhe bura lagaa toh. I will be in my limits henceforth. He said faking a smile but deep down he was hurt by her shrugging him. 

Ishita realised she did wrong with him. She saw him going out of the room when she hugged him tight from back and said-aap gussa ho gaye .

Raman -no, why would I. U must not be liking my touch. 

Ishita-sorry to hurt u raman. It's not like that, that I am not liking ur touch. It's just I never have been touched by anyone like this, toh mujhe bahut ajeeb si sensation hui. Mere royen khade ho gaye, like pet mein gudgudi ho rahi thi. Aur pata nahi kya kya. So I couldn't control it, it's not like I don't like it but Aap samajh rahen ho naa. She said trying to make him understand. 

Raman smiled hearing this and turned to her. She hide in him and said-aap please gussa mat ho. If I can hug u then u can also hug me. It's just I need some time to get use to it. Mujhe bahut ajeeb lagaa with ur proximity. She said looking down. 

Raman make her look at him and asked-i understand ki tumhe ajeeb lagaa but tell me achcha lagaa yaa bura lagaa. 

Ishita nodded in no and said-nahi bolungi. Mujhe sharam aati hai. 

Raman -ok then I will think that u don't like it, aisa hi hai naa. 

Ishita -no, nothing like this. Mujhe achcha lagaa. She said blushing red. 

Raman -sachchi. 

Ishita nodded and said-i like ur proximity, it's just I need some time to adjust. Aap samajh rahen ho naa. Agar aapko bura lag raha hai toh I will never stop u again. Bas aap gussa mat hoiye.

Raman look deep into her eyes and said-kyun aisa karogi tum. Ishita look at me. 

Ishita look at him, her eyes were teary. 

Raman -tumhe mujhse aise please karne ki zarurat bilkul nahi hai. Shaadi hum dono kar rahe hai toh adjustment bhi dono karenge. U will not do anything for me or my family which u don't like. Tumhari bhi ek identity hai, if u r generous enough to add my name with u. If u r willingly giving me rights on urself then I should also respect u and ur preferences. Tum kisi se kam nahi ho, u need time naa.i will give u ample time to adjust and feel comfortable. Tumhe kuch bhi out of the way jaa kar karne ki zarurat nahi. Samjhi tum. 

Ishita looked at him with moist eyes hearing his words. 

Raman wiped her tears with his thumb and said-stop crying ishita, kyun ro rahi ho. Kuch problem hai toh share karo. I am going to be ur husband. I want u to share all ur pain and grief with me. 

Ishita-aap sunoge, she asked with questioning eyes. 

Raman -kyun nahi, I an ready to hear everything from u. Issliye hi hoon main, to protect u, to take care of u,to make u smile in happiness and to hide u in my arms when u cry. 

Ishita-aap kitne achche ho, aap mujhe kabhi bhi akela nahi chodenge naa. 

Raman -never,why would I. U r going to be my wife, my life. Tumhe chodne ka toh sawaal hi nahi uthta. 

Ishita -then take me somewhere, where I can tell u my every untold story. Jo batane ki himmat mujhe kisi ko nahi hui. Aap sunoge naa. 

Raman -ofcourse,i will listen. We will talk till u feel light. But not here let's go from here, tumhe pasand hai naa yeh jewelleries. Shall I take it. 

Ishita -u want my approval to take it. 

Raman-ofcourse, tumhe pehnna hai, toh u will decide naa. Mujhe toh pehnna nahi joh main decide karun. Bolo pasand hai. 

Ishita nodded in yes. 

Raman -ok then change we r going out. Aaj ke liye Itni shopping kafi hai naa. 

Ishita nodded and raman went out smiling. Ishita was also happy that finally she is getting someone who really want her in his life not someone who just need her body and her appa's money. 

After about 15 minutes, she came out taking the jewelleries and lehenga in her hand. 

Raman took it from her and asked the owner to make of everything and send the bill along with the lehenga and jewelleries to his mansion. 

Owner nodded and Ishra went out of the showroom. 

Ishita-why he will make bill of the lehenga. 

Raman -coz both the showroom r his only. An batao kahan chalein. 

Ishita -i don't know, Kahin bhi le chaliye. 

Raman -ok then let's go and have something first. I am famished. Yeh shopping kitni exhausting hoti hai. Pata nahi how u girls keep on shopping all day. 

Ishita smiled and said-dont tell anything about shopping, it's our favourite pastime. U know when I was in college, we girls use to hang out like this only. Pure din mall mein ghoomo aur phir golgappe aur burger kha kar wapas. Bahut maza aata tha, those were golden days of my life. We don't have much money to spend but phir bhi aish thi. She said while both settled in the car. 

Raman start driving,ishita start looking out ,raman turn to her and said-aur batao, what was is hobby. Kaise time spend karti thi tab.

Ishita -my hobby is dancing and reading romantic novels. 

Raman -really, tum dance karti ho.

Ishita -nahi ab nahi karti. 

Raman -why. 

Ishita-subbu aur uski amma ko pasand nahi tha.they told me not to continue it. I said the same to appa but he too told me to leave it as subbu don't like it. So that's why, I don't dance anymore. 

Raman -but what if, I want to see u dancing. 

Ishita look at him with confused eyes. 

Raman -i want a dance performance from u in our sangeet. Sirf mere liye, u will dance naa. 

Ishita-u really want me to dance. 

Raman -yes, just for me. U will dance naa. 

Ishita nodded and said-ok, if u want, I will dance for u. 

Raman -thank u so much. He said smiling while she too smiled widely. 

After driving for about half an hour they reached a Chinese restaurant. 

Raman get out of the car and opened the door for her.

Raman -lets go, yahan bahut achcha Chinese milta hai. U like it naa.

Ishita nodded smiling and both went inside to have food together.

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Precap-ishita sharing her past with raman. 

Ps-200+ like with long comments for next updt. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U know subbu ki all that sh*t Speaking was making me Angry 
But raman's one like Acha lag raha hai. .. made me smile.

P.s. I m not ishita nor speaking her POv
aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Update sooon Edited by aymin - 7 years ago