Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi!!!!

Ranveer and Ishaani are enjoying their last days in Shimla by visiting amusement park. It will be a great pleasure for Raagini. Ranveer caries her in the carrier bag. So cute. Ishaani doesn't talk much with Ranveer. She hides her feelings. Let's see how and when their reconciliation will happen. Eagerly waiting for the most pasiionate consummation scene of Ishveer.  😊
Update soon dear

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes Ishveer enjoying their last days in Shimla by visiting amusement 
park 
ya surely cutie pie will enjoy it so well 
happy you liked the way Ranveer carried Raagini in the carrier bag 
and Ishani does not talk much with Ranveer now and she is hiding her 
feelings too 
ya let us see how they are going to reconciliation is going to happy 
wish their consummation scene be passionate 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Sakshi!!!

Thanks for the pm. Wonderful episode. I want to see Ishveer together. I can't see them apart. Raagini is so cute. Waiting for the next part.
😳

Hi alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let us see them together 
sorry for making you see them apart
glad you liked Raagini's cuteness 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hello Sakshi!!!! Briliant update. Eagerly waiting for the next.😳

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

S always a beautiful episode didu...loved the father & daughter moment... Now eagerly waiting for Ranveer & Ishaani patch up...can't wait anymore... Be safe & stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and father and daughter moment 
ya let us see how Ishveer patch up is going to come 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
ISHVEER MAGIC

All of us can agree Aashiqui 2 was a beautiful love movie,
We love to watch that movie any number of times..
We love to hear its magical songs any number of times..
We love the leads of the movie too so much 
But also...
One day when I was hearing the songs of Aashiqui 2 in my phone's Music app's music list through my headphones that were inserted in my both the ears were the songs like Tum hi ho, Sun raha hai, chahun main ya na,meri Aashiqui were playing into my ears with its magical music and when I lost myself in those beautiful songs closing my eyes I did not feel the leads of Aashiqui 2 movie in my heart it was OUR ISHVEER who came in front of my closed eyes and inside my heart.
THIS IS WHAT THE MAGIC ISHVEER HAS CREATED IN ME AND MANY OF US
THAT BEAUTIFUL MAGIC NAME IS CALLED LOVE
Regards
Sakshi

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Sakshi. Wonderful pictures. You are absolutely right. All these songs are associated with our lovely Ishveer. They are the best.👏👏
Anne30ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is no Aashiqui 2 in my mind now...All that these songs remind me is of our glorious story with a very inglorious farewell...As LM says...😔
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
beautiful post,same here too.even I'm reminded of ishveer when i hear aashique2 songs
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes sakhi what ever you have said is very true.i also feel the same.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 529
Ranveer and Ishani walked to the Kufri fun world entrance were they saw the ticket counter on the side of the Kufri fun world entrance were two person were standing in the queue of that counter to get the tickets and other two people were standing on the side of the counter and were filling something in a form.Ranveer stopped seeing it and then turning to Ishani were Ishani too stopped seeing Ranveer stopped. 
Ranveer(seeing her): Ishani come let us too get the tickets and go inside. 
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer seeing her a glance and then took a deep breath without to her notice and then he turned to the counter and he started to walk towards the counter were Ishani too started to walk with him. They came to the counter were now the two people who were standing in the queue till now got some form in their hand and they were moving to the side of the counter were they too went and started to fill the form keeping the form in the slap of the side of the counter were Ranveer and Ishani went near the counter and Ranveer stood facing the counter person 1. 
Counter person 1(seeing Ranveer and then Ishani with a pleasant smile):Welcome to Kurfi fun world madam and sir. 
Ranveer and Ishani gave a light smile to him were the Counter person took his hand to the side of his desk and then took one form from the form bunch and gave it to Ranveer were Ranveer got the form from him and saw the forum.
Counter person 1(as Ranveer was seeing the form):Sir..
Ranveer(taking his head from the form and seeing the counter person):yes..
Counter person 2(with a pleasant smile):There are different color bands with us and in each one of the color band we have different activities and the age too is been mentioned in the form.So tick what all color bands and what all activities you are going to enjoy and for each thing how many tickets you need for that activities please fill it in the form and then go behind the counter were you will find the counter 2 and there you can pay the amount and get the tickets and then you can enter the fun world and enjoy yourself. 
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): hmmm okay. 
Counter person 1(seeing Raagini with Ranveer):Sir see to that in certain activities we don't allow child so according to that fill the form. 
Ranveer:Haan okay..(giving a light smile and then seeing the counter person):Can I get a pen?
Counter person 1:yes sure sir(he took his hand to the table and took the pen that was laying in the table and he gave it to Ranveer).
Ranveer got the pen and holding the form in his hand were he started to walk to the other side of the counter to keep the forum in the slap of the counter and fill as other were filling it were Ishani too walked and came with him were Ranveer getting some space in the slap of the counter side and he kept the forum on the slap and then he clicked the pen top were the pen showed its tip for him to write. 
Raagini(cutely seeing the form and turning herself from Ranveer and she touched the forum with her hand were Ranveer had a smile):haan Baby for you only Papa is going to fill wait a while okay.
Raagini(cutely turning to Ranveer and in a cute puppy face):Papa wo..(she was showing behind her with her index finger towards the form).
Ranveer:If we fill this form and then go inside the fun world means we will enjoy okay so let Papa fill now.
Raagini without understanding too seeing the way Ranveer was explaining her everything with his calm tone having a smile in her face cutely shook her head as okay were Ranveer too giving a smile to Raagini and then he saw the form and then held the pen near the form. He filled his name and then the number of person with him as two. His eyes went to the color bands and then the activities and the rates for it and the blank boxes for number of tickets in front of each activity. 
Ranveer(seeing it and then to himself): First yellow bands Rides and in that(he saw the list of activities in the yellow bands rides and then fixing a activity to himself): Bungee ejection. 
Ishani(who was seeing what all Ranveer was filling in the form and seeing him standing next to him):Ranveer we have come with Raagini and why you need to choose bungee ejection and all?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani now and then with a smile):Its not for Raagini Ishani (showing the form):See that activity is only for adults and its for me only(he then saw the form and then wrote the tickets as one).
Ishani(seeing it and then seeing Ranveer):Ranveer why you need to do this and all now?
Ranveer(taking his eyes from the form and seeing Ishani):Ishani you itself know right what happened yesterday? I make Raagini to fall in the pool and thinking it I myself feeling that I am bad father to her. (giving a light emotional smile): But here after I should take care of so well and I want to make her smile and feel happy. I am sure when I doing this Bungee ejection surely she will be happy seeing me. That time(took a deep breath were that breath told he is feeling his fatherhood so much were seeing Ishani):I will be not only her dad I will be her super dad. (with a smile): I wish to be a super dad to my daughter Ishani. 
Ishani seeing the way Ranveer was telling her everything of why he is going to do Bungee ejection were the way Ranveer expressed his view for it and the care and affection he is having for Raagini was now making Ishani to get mesmerized with Ranveer were she was seeing him with a silent mesmerized face were Ranveer too seeing her silent face and thinking that she is still having anger in her heart and so only she is looking him like this and then giving a made up smile to Ishani and then he turned to the form to fill it again. 
Ranveer(seeing the form to himself):hmm next is blue band rides(seeing the activities list below the blue band rides ticking the activities below it): hmm done 5D theater 3 tickets and dashing car 3 tickets.
Ishani's eyes was on Ranveer were seeing him filling the form and then her eyes went from him to the form were she saw the way he was filling the activities and ticking it in the form. 
Ranveer(seeing the next color bands to himself):hmm next is pink band rides in that(seeing a game activity and seeing Ishani who was seeing what he is filling in the form):Ishani Kart riding are you coming?
Ishani(taking her head from the form and seeing Ranveer):Nahi I am not convenient with Kart you itself know right? you got 3 tickets for dashing car know?that is enough If you want you go and drive the kart. 
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay):Tk shall I take Raagini with me?
Ishani(seeing him):Haan she will be so happy to be in the kart with you take her?
Ranveer(shook his head as okay and then he saw the form and then he ticked Kart driving and to himself): hmm Kart driving and two tickets. and then in pink band rides let us choose Mirror maze with 3 tickets. (he saw other color bands and then was seeing for other other activities and then he saw Ishani):All the other activities and color bands they are allowing only adults so let us skip it as we came here to make Raagini happy only know?
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer seeing her with a silent face and he took the form from the wall of the counter and then he walked to the other side of the counter which was counter 2 were Ishani too started to walk with him were there too there was 4 people standing in the queue having the form in their hands were Ranveer went to the queue and stood behind the last person were Ishani too walked with him and stood next to him without standing in the queue. 
Raagini(holding Ranveer's hip and seeing Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Haan kya hua Baby?
Raagini(smiling to Ranveer):Papa(she took her tiny had to her neck and touched her neck).
Ranveer(seeing her touching the neck and then with a immediate action he saw her neck and then touched her neck with his hand and seeing nothing in her neck):Kya hua baby? nothing is in your neck..
Ishani(seeing the way Raagini is showing her neck to Ranveer and then seeing Ranveer seeing her neck and then in a normal tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(who was still seeing Raagini's neck and seeing Ishani):Haan Ishani she is showing her neck but nothing is there in her neck even I saw by touching(before he could complete).
Ishani(with a head shake of telling to relax):Relax Ranveer as you have made her to sit in the carrier facing you she is turning her head back and turning so much angle to see what is around her so only she is feeling pain in neck it seems that only she is showing. you remove your carrier and then make Raagini to face front and then wear the carrier or If you are feeling pain in shoulders means give Raagini to me let me have her.
Ranveer(shaking his head as no): Its okay Ishani today let me have her I am feeling happy to carry her.(he folded the form in his hand and then he immediately held his one side jacket and put the form in his jacket and then he put the pen in his pant pocket and then he held Raagini's back with his one hand well and with other hand he removed the belt from his shoulders and then he held Raagini with both the hands and took Raagini from him along with the carrier and then he saw how to take Raagini from the carrier were Ishani seeing it took her hand to the baby carrier were Ranveer too held Raagini well getting it with his two hands were Ishani took the baby carrier completely from Raagini and then she saw Ranveer were Ranveer too saw her with a silent face).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Make Raagini to be in the carrier facing front..
Ranveer shook his head as yes and then he turned Raagini in his hand to front and then he held Raagini close to his chest were Ishani took the baby carrier near Raagini and then showed the hole for legs to Raagini were cutie pie put her legs in the baby carrier well and then she showed the hands hole were Raagini put her hands over the holes were Ishani saw Ranveer and signed him to wear the baby carrier were Ranveer too making sure the belts are tight and then he wore the two side belts over his both shoulders well and then saw Raagini were cutie pie was now having her back rested in Ranveer's stomach and was smiling well seeing the counter of the fun world and the person in front of them in the queue who was now going near the counter. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Is it fine baby now?
Raagini(cutely clapped her hands and seeing Ishani with a smile):Mama clap. 
Ishani(smiling to her):hmm very good clap..
Raagini was lovingly clapping and smiling were Ranveer too smiling seeing the way Raagini is so much happy were they saw the front queue between them were the queue has moved and the man who was in front of Ranveer was now getting the tickets from the counter person were Ranveer too started to walk towards the counter now were Ishani too started to walk with him were Ranveer went to the counter and when the person in front of him moved from the counter Ranveer went to the counter gave the form to the counter person 2 were the counter person got it and then seeing the form and he started to do some work in his computer in front him were Raagini cutely was touching the wall of the counter with her hands now and was playing cutely and Ranveer waited for the person to tell the money were his hands went to the purse in his pocket and then he took the purse out of the pant pocket and waited for the counter person to tell the amount. 
Counter person(seeing the bill in the system and turning to Ranveer):Rs.5400 sir. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then he opened the purse keeping it on the other side of Raagini and he took the debit card and gave it to the counter person were the person got it and then he swiped the card in POS and then he showed it for the pin number from Ranveer were Ranveer entered the pin and then the payment was processed and then POS gave its bill were the counter person took the office copy to him and gave the customer copy to Ranveer were Ranveer got it and kept it inside his purse were the counter person gave the debit card to Ranveer back were Ranveer got it and kept inside his purse and then he put the purse back in his pant pocket were the counter person took the form and kept it in the above of the other filled forms and then he saw for the bill for their payment were the printer was giving out the bill were the counter person took the bill and gave it to Ranveer were Ranveer got it and folded the bill and kept it inside his pant pocket were the counter person took few yellow,blue and pink color rectangle shaped cards by seeing for it separately and then he gave it to Ranveer were Ranveer got the tickets in his hands. 
Counter person 2(seeing Ranveer):these are the tickets for the activities you selected and the color of the ticket will be the bands color and the game name is punched in the ticket you can see it and then give it to the ticket collectors inside for each game and enjoy the activities with lot of fun and happiness. Have a nice day sir and madam. 
Ranveer and Ishani shook their head as okay to him with a light smile and then Ranveer having the tickets in his hands well and then he started to walk were Ishani too started to walk with him were Raagini seeing front of her was enjoying being in the baby carrier were finally they came in front of the counter 1 and seeing the counter person 1 were there was no one near the counter 1 now.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):let me go and give the pen to this counter person and come Ishani. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay): haan
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then he walked to the counter and then he went and stood in front of the counter 1 and then holding the tickets in his one hand and he took the pen from his pant pocket with other hand and gave the pen to that counter person 1 with a smile and thank you were the person got the pen from Ranveer and shook his head as okay were Ranveer too shaking his head as okay to him and then he walked from the counter and came to Ishani who was standing some distance from the counter were he saw Ishani and then saw the entrance of the Kufri fun world. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Come on Ishani let us go..
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer started to walk from there and Ishani too started to walk with him were Raagini seeing the entrance of the kufri fun world was smiling cutely were Ranveer went to the gate of Kufri fun world were people were showing their bills to the front security were the security seeing the bill was signing them to get in were Ranveer seeing Ishani showed the tickets in his hands to her and signed her to get it were Ishani seeing Ranveer a silent look and then having vaccum bottle in her one hand and then she got the tickets from Ranveer's hand and held the tickets in her other hand were Ranveer putting his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the bill that counter person 2 gave him were he started to walk towards the gate of Kufri fun world and coming there he saw the security and showed the bill to him were the security seeing it for three person and signed them to go in were Ranveer put his bill inside his pant pocket and then he entered into the kufri fun world were Ishani too entered with him. 
Ranveer saw the whole fun world were there were many activities going on in each sides of the amusement park were the snow were filled in some places of the park were the snows were some what resting in the trees and then grasses of the park. Raagini seeing the giant wheel rotating and then other children rotating in the jolly rides she got so much excited. 
Raagini(raising her head and seeing Ranveer up side down and cutely): Papa(she showed the jolly ride were children were playing):wo 
Ranveer(smiling to her):So cute know? when you too grow up you too can enjoy these things now just see with your eyes and enjoy. 
Raagini smiled to Ranveer so well were she straightened her head and was seeing the park cutely with her eyes and was getting excited.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani give the tickets..
Ishani gave the tickets in the hands of Ranveer were Ranveer got the ticket in his hand and then he put the tickets inside his jacket and then he saw Ishani having the vaccum bottle in her hand. 
Ranveer:Ishani give the vaccum bottle too (showing Raagini's baby carrier):There is water case in this carrier know?let me keep it there. 
Ishani shook her head as okay to him and then gave the vaccum bottle in his hand were Ranveer got the vaccum bottle with his hand and then he put the vaccum bottle on the baby carrier's water bottle case and then he saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:let us walk Ishani(he saw the arrow on the board showing them as start were he started to walk in that direction).
Ishani too started to walk in the direction Ranveer was walking were walking for few minutes were they came to the yellow bands area were the board written as yellow band area welcomed them were they entered that area were the first game was sky swinger were few people were in the sky swinger were they were swinged by the machine were they were sitting in the swinger that were in the air around the machine were Raagini seeing it was having a open mouth now were Ishani too saw it were Ranveer seeing it with a smile. 
Ranveer(held Raagini's shoulders):Cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing the sky swinger and the people in it and then feeling Ranveer's touch in her shoulders and seeing him raising her head and seeing him up side down):Papa wo..(she was so much exited seeing it that was seen in her face).
Ranveer(with a smile):This is called Sky swinger and in that swing will be connected to the machine and people will be sitting in the swing and the machine will make them swing. 
Raagini smiled cutely were she made her head straight and saw the swinger were she was so much excited and then she again turned to Ishani. 
Raagini(showing the sky swinger to Ishani with her tiny index finger):mama woo..
Ishani(with a smile): you like it know?Fine like this many activities will be here. okay we can enjoy today.
Raagini smiled to Ishani were Ranveer too smiling seeing it were they started to walk towards the way the arrows of the board were directing them were they came to the next game which was Bungee ejection were the Bungee ejection place looked like..

Where as they were seeing the Bungee ejection place a foreign man giving the ticket to the staff of fun world and walked to the Bungee ejection were the person's nature exactly told he is a foreign man were Ranveer showed it to Raagini. 
Ranveer:Raagini..
Raagini(cutely turned her neck around and saw Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer:This is called Bungee ejection. (showing the jumping rubber sheet):That rubber sheet will jump and the person will connected by the belts that would be attached to the poles of both the side and then with help of machine controller they will hit the jump button and the person will go up see there now(showing the foreign man who was now going and standing in the rubber sheet were the staff of fun world came and started to fix the belts to his body and then seeing Raagini):That person will jump to great height that is called Bungee ejection okay..(he smiled to her).
Raagini too shook her head as smiling to him were Ishani saw the way Ranveer and Raagini was bonding were she had a smile in her lips and then her eyes too went to Bungee ejection place were now they connected the belts over the foreign person that were fixed to the electric poles on two sides were they were now tightening the belts over him and then they went to the machine they will use to eject the person were they made sure everything is ready and asked to the foreign person whether he is ready were the foreign person holding both the sides of the wires in his both sides well and with smile shook his head as okay were Raagini too saw the person with a cute face were Ranveer too was seeing it were that was the time the person who used to operate bungee jump hit the button of ejection were the foreigner was ejected up from the rubber sheet were the electric poles too worked according to the comment of the person who hit the ejection button now were the foreigner ejected up and he left his both hands and showed like victory with his both the hands were he went up like

Raagini saw it with a aww face were the person was going up and down for almost 3 times were Ranveer too saw it with a smiling face were Ishani too was seeing it with a smile in her face were Ranveer smiling well and turned to Ishani were the way Ishani was seeing the bungee ejection and the way her eyes were seeing it with excitement now got his attention were her eyes were so cute for him this moment. He was again taking his glance to her nose were his eyes again went to her lips were as he was seeing it the person who was jumping till now got down and then the staff of the fun world came and removed the belts over him were Ishani having a smile turned to Ranveer were she saw Ranveer seeing her with a fixed look were Ishani saw him with a not understanding face were Raagini cutely turned to Ranveer with a excitement in a cute tone..
Raagini:Papa..
Ranveer(coming to the world and then saw Raagini with a smile and then he saw the Bungee ejection area were now that foreigner was not there were he again saw Raagini):So nice know Baby?
Raagini(cutely): hmm
Ranveer(with a smile): Okay(seeing Ishani): Ishani let me also go and do Bungee ejection and then come. 
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):Ranveer wo should you really go for this Bungee ejection?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): Haan I should for this only we got tickets know?(with a light smile):Did you see how excited Raagini was seeing that foreigner in the Bungee ejection itself then If she sees me means I am sure she will be so much happy(giving a happy smile to Ishani were he then saw Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing the park a glance and then hearing Ranveer calling her saw him): Papa..
Ranveer:Be with Mama let Papa go and come okay?
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani); hmm Mama..
Ranveer with a smile held Raagini well with his hand and he removed the belt of the carrier from his shoulders and then he took the carrier out from him embracing Raagini with his one hand towards his stomach were Ishani came and held Raagini were Ranveer with his two hands took the carrier from Raagini were Ishani took Raagini and held her with her were cutie pie smiled to Ishani were Ishani too smiled to her.Ranveer gave the baby carrier to Ishani were Ishani holding Raagini in one hand and got the baby carrier with other hand and then holding Raagini with her hand embracing part and then took the baby carrier too to that hand and held the baby carrier in the same hand were cutie pie touched the baby carrier in Ishani's hand with her tiny hand. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani):Mama wo..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini is liking to be in carrier and telling it to Ishani and before Ishani could answer with a smile):Raagini Mama does not need baby carrier to take care of you. She very well know to take care of you without this Baby carrier and only Papa will be needing this baby carrier Mama will never need this okay be with Mama let Papa too go and do Bungee ejection okay?
Raagini(without understanding shook her head as yes): hmm
Ranveer took a deep breath and then he put his hand inside his jacket and he took the tickets and saw for Bungee jump ticket and getting the bungee ejection ticket in it and taking that ticket alone and then he put the other tickets in his jacket itself and then he was about to walk to the Bungee ejection area holding the ticket for it in his hand were before it without to her control Ishani held Ranveer's hand with her other hand were her other hand was holding Raagini and the baby carrier were Ranveer feeling Ishani touching his hand turned and saw the hand of Ishani that was holding his hand and seeing Ishani's face. 
Ranveer:kya hua?
Ishani:Ranveer this and all not need for us leave this game let us go and enjoy some other light games. 
Ranveer(with a smile):I said you know? I want to make Raagini happy. (with a doubtful face):Even when that foreigner was doing that bungee ejection you too were smiling seeing it know then why are you stopping when I am going to do it?When others do some gymnastic activities people are happy when it comes to their own relationship they will stop why like that?(he asked her with a questioning face).
Ishani(without to her control immediately):Because I love you only not that foreigner..(she realized what she was telling and then stopping herself saw Ranveer were Ranveer was seeing her with a face of mesmerizing and he was like he does not know whether to smile or be silent were Ishani seeing him and then giving a managing face):I mean I don't want you to risk yourself in these activities that is what I came to tell you. If that belts are not connected well means it may lead to accident too like falling down in the floor and getting hurt so only..(before she could complete).
Ranveer(seeing her care for him and then having a smile hiding face):Listen they will be having everything good only and there are staffs of this fun world know they will have high security okay. No problem let me go and do it and Raagini will smile okay.(giving her a light smile and seeing Raagini):Cutie pie (showing the Bungee ejection area):See there Papa will be going there and will give you a surprise okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm
Ranveer was about to walk were he almost turned to other side and was about to walk.
Ishani(seeing him):Don't want to leave your hand from the belt wire like that foreigner when you are going up. 
Ranveer(who has almost turned and was about to walk were hearing what Ishani is telling having a smile seeing the care of Ishani for him and then making his face normal and then turning to her): hmm okay. (telling it taking a deep breath he turned and started to walk to the Bungee ejection area).
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago