Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi!!!! Wonderful update. I like Raagini hygging Ranveer. They are so cute when they are together. Love them. Now it's turn for Ranveer and Ishaani to make up. Waiting for the next episode dear.👏👏👏

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Raagini hugging Ranveer and their cuteness when they are 
together 
yes its now Ishveer turn to make up 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi!!!

Very nice update. Waiting for the consummation scene. 😉😉😉

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How are you Sakshi? Happy that you are fine. Thank you for the episode. I like song of Ranveer and his attitude to Raagini. He has tried his best to correct his mistake. Now I want Ishaani to patch up with ranveer. I want to see them close to each other and long for their romantic night and romantic moments. Eagerly waiting for the next update. Love you

pp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi 😊
How are you ??
Very emotional episode dear 👏
Waiting for next 😛
Update soon dear 😉 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 528
Ranveer planting a affectionate kiss on Raagini's forehead and then he took his lips from her forehead and then took his both hands from Raagini's cheek and saw Raagini were Raagini too having a happy smile in her lips and raised her head and saw Ranveer with a smile were Ranveer and Raagini were smiling to each other so well were Ishani who was seeing it had a happy smile in her lips. As Ranveer was smiling to Raagini his phone rang being in his pant pocket were he put his hand inside his pant pocket and he took his phone out of the pocket and then seeing Balveer name in the display and then he picked the call and kept the phone in his ears. 
Ranveer:Haan tell me Mr. Balveer..
Balveer:Sir I am waiting in front of the hotel sir. If you come down we can start to sight seeing. 
Ranveer:Haan ya let us come down..
Balveer:hmm okay sir. (he cut the call).
Ranveer(took the phone from his ears and then seeing the call is cut he saw the time in the phone display and getting its 10 o clock sharp and seeing Ishani): Ishani its 10 o clock and Balveer too came and he is waiting down. Did you both have your breakfast?
Ishani(shook her head as yes with a silent face): Haan we both had..
Ranveer:Tk then shall we go?
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer too with a silent face shook his head as okay to her were Ranveer seeing Raagini and giving a wide smile were cutie pie too being in the Carrier was so happy and smiled cutely to Ranveer were Ranveer smiling to her started to walk towards the main door and putting his phone in his pant pocket were Ishani too went to the lamp table and then she took her phone and put her phone in her pant pocket and then she too started to walk to the table and then she took the vaccum bottle in her hand and then she walked towards the main door were Ranveer came to the electric socket and then he took the key guard from the electric socket were that stopped the electricity supply to the room and he unlocked the door and he opened the door and he came out of the room were Raagini was so happy being in the carrier were she was cutely holding Ranveer's hip with her both the hands were Ishani too came behind Ranveer and she came out of the room were Ranveer as soon as Ishani came out he held the door of the room and he closed the room and then he locked the door well and then he put the key guard inside his pant pocket and then he started to walk in the corridor were Ishani too started to walk behind him having the vaccum bottle in her hand were they walking in the corridor and they came to the lift were Ranveer hit the lift button and the lift that was in their floor opened its door for them were Ranveer entered the lift were Ishani too got in the lift and stood next to Ranveer and then Ranveer hit the ground floor button were the lift closed its door well and then started to go down now. 
Raagini(feeling they are going good seeing Ranveer):Papa wo..
Ranveer(smiling to her):We are going down and then Balveer uncle is waiting out of the hotel so let us get in the car going down and then let us leave for the sight seeing okay. 
Raagini smiled to him and shook her head as yes were Ranveer too smiled to Raagini were the lift hit the ground floor and opened the lift door for them were Ranveer walked out of the lift and Ishani came behind him were they walked crossing the reception area were they came out of the hotel and then they walked to the parking were they saw Balveer standing out of the car with a smile in his face. 
Ranveer(coming and standing in front of Balveer and giving a light smile):Sorry Balveer yesterday we were not able to come. 
Balveer(with a smile):As your daughter was not feeling well only you didn't come know sir?for that you no need to tell sorry and all. Sir let me deduct my one day fee from the money Sharman sir credited to my bank account and then let me transfer that money back to Sharman sir account. 
Ranveer(shaking his head as no with a smile):Balveer you have been a very good guide to us from the day we came here. So please don't return the money and all. Keep it with you. Think that Its a tips for your friendly service to us through out our journey. 
Balveer(with a not satisfied face):But also sir..(before he could tell).
Ishani(with a smile):Its okay Mr. Balveer what Ranveer is telling is right only you were really a good guide for us so keep that as your gift from us for serving us so well. 
Balveer(without any way giving a smile):hmm okay sister(seeing Ranveer):Thank you sir..
Ranveer gave a head shake as okay were Balveer saw Raagini who was lovingly resting her head in Ranveer's chest. 
Balveer:How is your daughter feeling now Ranveer sir?
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and then seeing Balveer): Haan she is perfectly alright now. 
Balveer(giving a smile): hmm okay sir get in the car let us start. 
Ranveer:haan okay(he was about to take his hand to the car door).
Ishani(before it seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(without opening the car and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Ranveer I didn't get milk for Raagini so can I go to restaurant and get milk and come. 
Ranveer(seeing Balveer):Balveer let Ishani get milk and come then let us start. 
Balveer:Hmm okay sir..(he gave a smile to both Ranveer and Ishani).
Ishani(giving a light smile to Balveer and then seeing Ranveer):Get in the car Ranveer let me come. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to her were Ishani started to walk having the empty vaccum bottle in her hand were Ranveer opened the car door and then he got in the car seat and he sat well in the back seat of the car and he closed the door of the car were Balveer too coming to the driving seat side of the car and he opened the car door and he got in the driving seat of the car and he closed the car door well. Raagini now raised her head to Ranveer and smiled to him were Ranveer too started to smile to Raagini and was now playing with her were cutie pie too was enjoying her moment with her father. 
Ishani walked crossing the swimming pool area and she taking a turn from that area and she went to the restaurant and then she walked to the area of the bearers were bearers would be were she entered the hotel one side building were she saw the bearers doing their works of telling the billing for each room foods to the billing person and then taking the food items in the tray and were going towards the open restaurant were she saw for a bearer to call and give the vaccum bottle were a Bearer seeing Ishani came to her. 
Bearer(with a pleasant smile):Madam you can go and sit in the table and order the food we will bring there itself. you don't want to be standing her madam. 
Ishani(giving a made up smile):Nahi actually I want milk in (showing the vaccum bottle to him): vaccum bottle.
Bearer(getting the vaccum bottle and giving a smile to her):Your room number madam. Let me bill the milk rate in your bill. 
Ishani:Haan 200.
Bearer:Okay madam go and wait in a table let me bring the vaccum bottle with milk. 
Ishani:haan okay wash the bottle well and then fill the milk. 
Bearer:Okay madam. 
Ishani gave a head shake to him and then she started to walk out of that place and she came to the open restaurant area were she went and sat in the chair of a table and waited for the bearer to come with the milk were she saw the whole restaurant were 3 tables were having people sitting in its chair were in that too 2 table people were looking like honeymoon couple were they were smiling happily to each other were Ishani seeing it had a smile and then she saw the nature of the Shimla well sitting in the chair were the chill climate of Shimla was looking so beautiful were the mist full Shimla was looking so cute and beautiful to Ishani's eyes were she saw the white mountain Himalayas too in the distance and she had a smile in her face were immediately her thoughts went to the way Ranveer has brought the baby carrier to Raagini and the way he talked so emotionally to Raagini and the way he showed the baby carrier to her and the way he sung the song for her and the way he made Raagini to be in the carrier and the way he carried her along with him in the carrier and the way he is a good father to Raagini gave a happy smile in her lips. 
Ishani(thinking everything in thoughts):Ranveer is always a best Papa to Raagini. I am sure Ranveer and Raagini's bond will be growing stronger and stronger in the upcoming days and they will be the best daughter and father of the world.
As she was thinking it the bearer seeing for Ishani and then spotting her in a table and then he walked and came to her and then he kept the vaccum bottle in the table were Ishani feeling the vaccum bottle keeping sound in the table came out of the thoughts and then saw the bearer were seeing the vaccum bottle in the table and she got up from the chair and took the vaccum bottle and then saw the bearer and giving a light smile to him and she started to walk from there were the bearer too started to go back to his work were Ishani having the vaccum bottle in her hand and she walked again back and then crossing the swimming pool and then she came to the front of the hotel and then she came to the parking of the hotel and then she saw the car of Balveer and seeing Ranveer playing with Raagini telling something and Raagini too smiling were with a light smile in her lips sitting inside the car and she came to the other side of the car and opened the door and then she got in the car and sat next to Ranveer and then she locked the car door and then she kept the vaccum bottle in the back of the car and then saw Raagini were Raagini cutely hugging Ranveer was smiling to her. Ishani too gave a smile to her were Ranveer saw Raagini smiling towards Ishani were his eyes too went to Ishani were the lips of Ishani which is now smiling to Raagini again was making him mad in a single glance were he took a deep breath and to divert himself saw Balveer.
Ranveer:We can leave Balveer..
Balveer:(who was seeing his phone still now keeping the phone back in the seat next to him and seeing Ranveer):Haan let us go sir. Today we will be going to Kufri there you have Kufri fun world its a amusement park with kart riding and dashing car riding and many more sir. That amusement park itself will take almost till today afternoon 3 o clock. you can finish your lunch there itself. Or If you don't want to go to amusement park let me show some other places in Kufri. 
Ranveer(thinking for a while and then seeing Raagini who was cutely hitting her both the hands with each other and then seeing Balveer):Balveer let us go to amusement park itself. If we go there my daughter will be so happy. 
Balveer(giving a smile to him):hmm okay sir to reach Kufri from her it will take almost 30 to 40 minutes sir.
Ranveer: hmm okay..
Balveer giving a light smile to Ranveer and then he turned to the front and then he started the car and then he started to drive the car were Ishani sat well in the seat resting her back well in the seat and then she opened the window and then saw out of the window were the car was moving towards the Kufri fun world were Ranveer smiling to Raagini were now Raagini too smiling to him and laying well in Ranveer's chest and saw out of the window were as Raagini was seeing out of the window silently Ranveer now turned to Ishani were Ishani was seeing out of the window were he was feeling sad again now were he got the flashback of Ishani telling him to overcome his inferiority complex and then his anger and come to her for love making but one way or the other he was really wanting Ishani in all the way whether its on a lovey dovey romance  or even its for love making too. Ranveer's eyes went to Ishani's hand were her hand now went to her hair and she was holding a hair that was beyond her ear were she adjusted the hair and then she was making the hair go back to her ears back were Ranveer was almost feeling now to be her hair at least. 
Ranveer(took a deep breath seeing Ishani and in thoughts):Arrey what happen to me? I am not even able to control myself to be away from Ishani. how to speak to Ishani about leaving my inferiority complex and how to make her understand...(he was thinking it and then he too turned to other side and saw out of the window were there was so much silence between them were after exactly 40 minutes Balveer brought the car to the Kufri area were in the next 5 minutes of drive he parked the car in the parking of Kufri fun world)
Balveer(turning to them):Okay sir you can get down we reached Kufri Amusement park. 
Ranveer and Ishani who were seeing out of the window and were in their own thoughts came out to the world and saw Balveer and Ranveer shook his head as yes to Balveer and then he held Raagini along with the carrier and then he opened the car door and then he got down from the car were Ishani too took the vaccum bottle in her hand and then she opened the car's other side door and she got down from the car and then she closed the car door were Ranveer too closed the car door and then he stood were Ishani too came near him and stood beside him were Balveer too opened the car door and he got down from the car and he closed the car door and then he came and stood in front of Ranveer and Ishani. 
Balveer(with a smile):Ranveer sir you can go inside the amusement park. There will be different types of color bands payment.Every color bands have different kind of activities so Pay and get the color bands according to the colors in which activity they allow your child too come with you Let me go and see my some other personal work sir you go inside and Enjoy in all the possible way it will take almost till 3 o clock afternoon today or even you are done with the amusement park before it means you give me a call when you are planning to come out of the amusement park itself and I will try to come before you come out of the amusement park and then let me pick you up and show two or three places after it. 
Ranveer:hmm okay Balveer sure.
Balveer(giving a smile to Ranveer and seeing both Ranveer and Ishani):Enjoy the day sir and sister..
Ranveer and Ishani gave a smile to Balveer were Balveer with the smiling face itself walked to the car driving seat side and he opened the car driving seat door and he got in the car and then he started the car and he started to drive the car in the direction from where they came were Ranveer holding Raagini in the carrier and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer: As its amusement park I think Raagini will enjoy it well so only I chose this place today. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a silent face and in thoughts):hmm all the other things he will speak to me so well but a single word won't come out of his mouth that I will be here after out of inferiority complex Ishani or I will be not getting anger to the extreme of forgetting what I am talking too. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani seeing him silently and not telling anything): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer calling her came to the world and seeing Ranveer): Haan you will take care of her so well and I am sure she will enjoy there with you completely in this amusement park. 
Ranveer:Hmm okay(he then saw Raagini were cutie pie holding Ranveer well with her hands over his hip and then was seeing the place a glance rotating her head here and there were seeing her):Cutie pie now we are going to Kufri fun world let us go and enjoy okay?
Raagini(smiling to him): hmmm
Ranveer smiling to her and then turned and saw the entrance of the kufri fun world were Ishani too saw the entrance of the kufri fun world were Ranveer started to walk were Ishani too started to walk beside him were Kufri fun world was welcoming them with its welcome banner were Kufri fun world entrance looked so good like

To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Very good and interesting update. Ishveer are visiting amusement park. Raagini is very happy sitting in the carrier. Ranveer tries to get on the right side of Ishaani but she is still a little bit angry. She wants Ranveer to get rid of his inferiority complexes. I like Ranveer admiring Ishaani - her hair and lips but he tries to distract himself from admiring her. Waiting for the next update. 😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi
Gud update.
Now they were in amusement park. And surely ragini gonna enjoy a lot there 😃
Ranveer is sad thinking how to say and console ishani and ishani is thinking y can't he tell he is out of inferiority complex and his anger
How gonna they talk and solve this with each other. Waiting for the next to know..
Keep smiling and take care   😊
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow lovely updates dear .Today I loved ranveer a lot .He was admiring ishani so cutely .He is a cute husband.Thanks for the PM.Waiting for the next update
Varnav thumbnail
Hi sakshi di love ur updates... no one can write stories like u vry nyc updates everytym we r longing fr ur updates... hope u make us feel the same... n didu ishani n ranveer consumption episode waiting for tht hope fr tht u don't gve any background music, it should be only there words n action speaking... try to give such update di... stay healthy n happy
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sakshi!!!!

Ranveer and Ishaani are enjoying their last days in Shimla by visiting amusement park. It will be a great pleasure for Raagini. Ranveer caries her in the carrier bag. So cute. Ishaani doesn't talk much with Ranveer. She hides her feelings. Let's see how and when their reconciliation will happen. Eagerly waiting for the most pasiionate consummation scene of Ishveer.  😊😊😊😊
Update soon dear