Hi Gudiya behan 
had some work dear so only was not able to update it 
let me do it by today 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mas123

Hi sakshi hope you're well. Waiting for update :)

Hi Mas
thanks for the care dear
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good 
ya let me update it 
keep reading
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

hi Sakshi. Where are you? Hope everything is OK. Please update the episode. Can't wait longer.

Hi Anaptiras
ya I came back 
I am fine dear
thanks for your care 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi hope you are fine.you are giving us amazing updates.waiting for next.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

hi sakshi hope you are fine.you are giving us amazing updates.waiting for next.

Hi Naush
ya I am fine
hope you are doing good
glad you liked my updates 
ya let me update it dear keep reading 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 527
Ishani after talking to Ranveer in the phone call now saw Raagini who was playing with the doll cutely sitting in the floor and was speaking with the doll in her own child language were Ishani had a smile seeing it were she was kept on admiring her daughter were the time too started to move were after few minutes there was a knock in the door were that made Raagini to take her eyes from the doll and then seeing Ishani in a cute look. 
Raagini(showing the door because of hearing the sound of knock and in a lovely tone):Mama..
Ishani(getting up from the bed):Haan I think our breakfast has come or your Papa would have come. 
Raagini(cutely smiling to Ishani): hmm Papa..
Ishani too giving a smile to Raagini and then she started to walk towards the main door were she came to the main door and she saw through the door viewer were she saw the bearer having the tray with their breakfast food plates in it and then vaccum jug and silver tumblers in it were Ishani seeing it and then she opened the door were the bearer holding the tray was standing having a pleasant smile in his face were Ishani showed the way for him to enter the room were the bearer entered the room and he walked to the living room were Ishani too came behind him were cutie pie saw the bearer with a silent face. 
Ishani(seeing the bearer):keep the tray in the tea poi and in the tea poi empty vessels of our dinner are there know you can take it now.
Bearer(giving a light head shake to Ishani): Okay madam..
Bearer keep the tray of the food in the one side of the tea poi in the living room and then he took the plates of food from the tray and he kept it in the tea poi one by one and then keeping the vaccum jug and then silver tumbler on the tea poi and then taking the tray in his one hand and then holding it well in his hand and then he started to take the empty vessles and then tumblers and the empty vaccum jug and then the bowls and keeping those things in the tray and then holding the tray with his both the hands well and then turning to Ishani and giving a light smile were as soon as Ishani too gave a head shake as okay to him were he started to move from that room were Raagini was cutely seeing it with a innocent face were she seeing the food plates on the tea poi and feeling bit hungry she cutely got up from the floor and then she holding the doll in her hand and was seeing the food plates with a smile were Ishani who locked the door after Bearer went came to the living room cum bedroom were she saw Raagini standing near the tea poi and seeing the food plates with a silent face. 
Ishani(walked and came near Raagini and then she sat in the sofa and saw Raagini):What happen why my cutie pie is seeing the food plates like this?
Raagini(with a cute puppy face showing the foods with her index finger):Mama Kana..
Ishani(smiling to her):Haan Baby kana come let us have food now..(she held Raagini and then took Raagini in her hand and made Raagini to sit in her lap and then holding Raagini with her one hand well were cutie pie too sat well in Ishani's lap and she held the doll with her cute hands were she took the bowl with her other hand and then holding Raagini in her hand embrace and then holding the bowl with the same hand and she took the food from the bowl with other hand and showed it to Raagini's mouth were cutie pie started to have the breakfast from her mother's hand with a smile in her face).
The time was moving in the next 35 minutes Raagini and Ishani together finished their breakfast were Ishani finishing the breakfast took Raagini in her hand well and then she started to walk to the washroom were she entered the washroom and she washed her hands and then Raagini's mouth well and then she brought Raagini out of the washroom were she bringing Raagini to the living room cum bedroom were  she made Raagini to stand in the floor and seeing Raagini. 
Ishani(with a smile):Tk let Mama make you wear your jacket and shoes then you can have tonic then when Papa comes let us leave to sight seeing okay?
Raagini cutely smiled to Ishani keeping the doll still in her hand were Ishani started to walk to the cupboard were she opened the cupboard and then she saw for another jacket of Raagini in the cupboard and she took it in her hand and then she closed the cupboard and walked to Raagini were cutie pie was standing seeing Ishani were Ishani too coming to Raagini and then kneel down to her height in the floor and showed the jacket hand to Raagini were cutie pie put her hand inside the jacket with a cute face were Ishani got the doll in Raagini's other hand and then keeping the doll in the sofa and signed Raagini to put her other hand in the jacket hand were cutie pie wore the jacket well over her shirt. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):yesterday as you fell in the swimming pool your jacket was so wet cutie pie so today alternative jacket.Do you like it?
Raagini(cutely smiling to Ishani and with her two tiny hands she touched the jacket well and then saw Ishani): hmm
Ishani(smiling to Raagini and getting up and showing her hand to Raagini):chalo next let us wear your shoes. 
Raagini smiling and held Ishani's hand with her hand and then she started to walk with Raagini were they came near the bed and then Ishani making Raagini to stand near the bed and then she kneel down to Raagini's height and then she took the shoes that she kept near the bed as it was wet yesterday and then seeing the shoes had dried well and then showed the shoes to Raagini's legs were Raagini cutely showed her legs to the shoes were Ishani made Raagini to wear the shoes in her both the legs and then Ishani seeing Raagini. 
Ishani:Hmm done now chalo go and be with Gudiya let Mama too go and ware my jacket and then give you a cap of tonic and then when Papa comes let us leave for sight seeing okay. 
Raagini(cutely smiled to Ishani): hmm Gudiya..(telling it she started to walk to the sofa were she went to the sofa and with her hand she took the doll and then she held the sofa and then she got in the sofa and sat in the sofa well and started to play with the doll).
Ishani seeing the way Raagini is cute in doing everything and smiling to herself and then she walked to the cupboard and she going to the cupboard she opened the cupboard and she took the jacket of her. 
Ishani(holding the jacket and then closing the cupboard and then to herself):My jacket is too wet so I have dropped it for washing only thank god I had my another jacket ..(telling it to herself she wore the alternative jacket she had were she wearing it walked to the corner of the room and then she took her shoes were she saw the shoes are dried or not and then getting the shoes are dried and then she wore the shoes in her both the legs with her legs itself and then she walked to the lamp table were she took the tonic of Raagini and then she took the cap over the tonic bottle and then she opened the tonic bottle and then keeping the cap of the tonic bottle in the lamp table and then holding the cap for drinking in her one hand and then she poured the tonic in the cap and then she kept the tonic bottle in the lamp table and then took the cap of the bottle and then she closed the tonic bottle and then having the tonic cap with tonic in it and then she walked to Raagini and then kneeling down beside the sofa and then seeing Raagini who was cutely touching the nose of the doll with her hands in a lovely tone):Cutie pie..
Raagini(hearing Ishani's voice and seeing Ishani): hmm Mama..
Ishani(with a cute smile showed the cap having the tonic to Raagini):Come on drink the tonic
Raagini(seeing the red tonic with a smile in the cap): hmm Mama red red..
Ishani;haan Baby red only come on have it..(she took the cap near Raagini's mouth and then gave the cap to her mouth were cutie pie drank the tonic well and then tasting the sweetness of the tonic and saw Ishani with a cute smile): hmm 
Ishani:hmm okay now done keep playing..(she gave a smile to Raagini and then she got up and she walked to the lamp table and she kept the drinking tonic cap over the tonic bottle were that was the time there was a knock in the door were Ishani thinking it would be Ranveer and she walked towards the main door were she went to the main door and she saw through the door viewer and seeing Ranveer standing there and with a light smile and then making her face silent and she unlocked the door and she opened the door and saw Ranveer standing with a big carry bag in his hand with a silent face).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's silent face and the way Ishani is now seeing the carry bag in his hand with a questioning face and making up himself):Ishani wo I brought something for Raagini..
Ishani(hearing it and shook her head as okay with a silent face):Haan come in..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then he entered the room were Ishani leaving Way for Ranveer to enter and then as soon as Ranveer went inside the room Ishani closed the door and she locked the door well and then she too started to walk inside the bed room were Ranveer too walked in front of her were Ranveer entering the room he saw Raagini completely ready for the day and he stood and saw her now were she was playing with her Gudiya doll were Ishani too coming and standing beside Ranveer.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):She is perfectly okay today but also I gave the tonic now too as she didn't have her tonic in the night as she slept well by evening itself yesterday. 
Ranveer(hearing it and then seeing Ishani with a silent face):Haan you have taken care of her so well and now she is completely alright.(telling it and then pausing for a while and then): Ishani I brought this item specially for Raagini so I think let me show it to her first. 
Ishani(seeing him shook her head as yes): Haan you can..
Ranveer (shook his head as okay to Ishani and then he holding the carry bag and then he started to walk to Raagini and then going near the sofa and then keeping the carry bag beside the sofa and then he saw Raagini who was now caressing the hair of the doll with her hand were he kneel down in front of the sofa Raagini was sitting and in a calm tone):Raagini..
Raagini(raising her head and seeing Ranveer in front of her and cutely smiling to him): Papa..(showing the doll to him):Meri Gudiya..
Ranveer(smiling to her):Hmm tumhari Gudiya hain but you know who is my Gudiya?(he had a light emotional face now).
Raagini seeing Ranveer telling her something with emotional face were she was now making the Gudiya doll lay in her lap and resting her back well in the sofa and saw Ranveer with a silent listening face. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a smile were he by kneeling down itself moving in the floor and sitting well in front of the sofa and then he took his both the hands to Raagini's two tiny hands that were in Gudiya doll body were he took her two tiny hands in his both the hands and then seeing Raagini with a emotional face):Meri Gudiya tum ho..you are my doll Raagini. But Papa always do some mistakes in my behavior. If I have taken care of you well yesterday means you would have not fell in the pool. When Mama and Papa saw you unconscious we almost lost our life you know why?(he had a moist eyes now):Because you are our life and you are our happiness. you are born to tell this world what  our love is. (making up himself and then giving a light smile with tears in his eyes):you know what Raagini? After you came in my life you gave the position that I am your father. All the beautiful moments from holding you in my hand for the first time, The way you used to hug me calling Papa and the way you used to listen to me silently, the way you used to sleep in my chest are the boon in my life.
Ishani who was seeing the way Ranveer is speaking to Raagini and the way Raagini is too listening to Ranveer calmly were they both looked so cute to her were a smile came in her lips seeing the father and daughter bond. 
Ranveer(still holding Raagini's hands in his hands and then with a tears and smile face): hmm you are my world and my happiness Raagini. Papa will always pray to god telling him to keep you always happy and Papa will ask the god to give your sadness or bad luck to me alone. Papa will never allow any sadness to come near you. 
Here after Papa will safeguard you so well for that only Papa brought something for you..(he telling it and then taking his hands from Raagini's hand and then with his one hand wiping his tears and then he was about to take his hand to the carry bag).
Ishani too saw the carry bag and waited to know what Ranveer has brought for Raagini were Raagini who was listening to Ranveer till now with a silent face and feeling her father's emotions through his tears he had in his eyes till now were she moving the Gudiya doll from her lap and making it to fall in the sofa and before Ranveer could touch the carry bag Raagini kneeling down in the sofa and then she moving close to Ranveer and then she immediately hugged Ranveer so well. 
Ranveer too who was kneeling down in front of the sofa in the floor feeling Raagini's hug had a emotional smile were he didn't expect this hug from Raagini and there was so much happiness in his smile that can never be expressed in the words were his hands too came to Raagini's back were he too hugged Raagini were cutie pie too was hugging Ranveer so well kneeling down in the sofa were Ishani seeing it had a emotional smile were there was a beautiful bond between Ranveer and Raagini in front of her eyes. 
Raagini(cutely coming out of the hug and seeing Ranveer were Ranveer saw her with a smile and seeing her father's smile cutely): Papa..
Ranveer(hearing the word Papa from Raagini and then he cutely putting his hand over her and took Raagini in his and he too got up and then seeing Raagini smiling to him were he raised Raagini above his head with his both the hands were Raagini too feeling it smiled to Ranveer were Ranveer too smiling to Raagini and then rotating two rounds were a beautiful background started to play and then Ranveer bringing Raagini down and then holding her in his hand and then seeing Raagini with a smile):Meri duniya meri duniya meri duniya tu hi re(Raagini cutely smiled to Ranveer were Ranveer too smiling so well to Raagini): Meri khushiya meri khushiya meri khushiya tu hi re(cutely seeing her with a smile and lovingly):Raat din tere liye(he cutely rubbed his nose with Raagini's tiny nose): sajde karoon(cutely holding Raagini so close to him):Duayein mangoon re(showing the up to Raagini and then smiling to her):Main yahan apne liye rab se teri(showing himself through his other hand index finger):Balayein mangoon re
The back ground was played were Ishani seeing both Ranveer and Raagini had a so happy smile were the way Raagini was so close to Ranveer made her to feel so happy were a motherly happiness of seeing both daughter and father was there in her lips were she walked to the sofa and she sat in the common sofa and she started to admire the cuteness of father and daughter bond. Ranveer(seeing Raagini now and then with a cute smile):Baby you know what Papa used to do many wrongs things like hurting your Mama and talking ill about her but as you came in our life you changed not only me but my complete family.you know even my family was not ready to show love to your Mama but after your Dadi and Dada accepted your Mama know? they accepted her as their daughter in law but after you came in our life Dadi and Dada's love for your Mama too increased you really gave your Mama the respect she deserves which we even forgot to give to your Mama. you made all my family people a good person, you thought us how united we need to live,you showed the right path to all of us, you brought a new light in all our life,In all your life let your days pass in the caring hands of your Papa and loving hands of your Mama. you will be always our shadow Baby.(Raagini now cutely hit her hands over Ranveer's shoulders with a love smile and then she held Ranveer's cheek with both her hands and then she hit her forehead with Ranveer's forehead with a smile were hitting his forehead with Raagini's forehead itself in a lovely tone):Tune hi jeena sikhaya
Hum logo ko acha insaan banaya
Zindagi hai tera saaya
Anjaano ko seedha rasta dikhaya
Tu nayi ek roshni le aayi hai
Jeevan ki raahon mein
Har ghadi guzre teri saari umar
Ab apni baahon mein
Ishani seeing the way Ranveer was singing the song for Raagini and the way he is really changed into a mature man really gave her so much happiness were she thought about the way Ranveer behaving so angry and childish anger adamant to her the way he took ulta Phera, the way he made her to serve drinks in party and the way he made her to clean the broken glass pieces and the way he pushed her in the bed and the way he pour the water in her face thinking that she is in love with Chiraag were now she saw Ranveer who was now leaving Raagini down in the floor and almost dancing cutely with Raagini were now Raagini too was jumping cutely in the floor were a smile came in her lips. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini now stopping the dance and with a smile in his lips and seeing her with a cute smile):And you know what Raagini(were Raagini stood in front of him cutely with a smile in her face):After you came in our life I got the feeling to live more years with you by seeing your smile. you know what for the mistakes what all I done till yesterday here after I will try myself to change better and always be faithful in all the ways whether its you or your Mama. I wish that every bad time has gone from us here after we will be together and make the time a good time. 
(he showed his hand to Raagini were Raagini too smiling to him held his hand and he started to walk to the sofa to take the item he brought for Raagini were Raagini too walked with him were as walking and seeing Raagini): Humne ki joh bhi khatayein
Hum jhelenge unki saari saza bhi
Humne ki jitni jafaayein
Hum unse bhi ab karenge wafaa bhi
Hum naye, mausam naya, aalam naya
Badle hai armaan bhi
Keh rahi ehsaas ki gehraiyan
Thehra hai toofan bhi
Ranveer finally brought Raagini to the sofa and then making her stand near the carry bag beside the sofa were Ishani too who was sitting in the common sofa was too excited for what Ranveer has brought for Raagini were Ranveer kneeling down in the floor and then he opened the carry bag and then he took a big bag like thing were he show it to Raagini were Ishani seeing the gift Ranveer has brought for Raagini had a cute smile were it was a baby carrier that was looking..

Black in color with the blue combination were they can carry Raagini with all the safety needed for her. 
Raagini(seeing the baby carrier with a not understanding face):Papa..(she showed the baby carrier with her index finger).
Ranveer(with a smile): you don't understand it know?(he immediately took the baby carrier near Raagini and then he showed the place were she need to put her legs):come on baby now put your two legs in this as you used to put it in the trouser or pants know?
Raagini without getting it saw Ranveer were Ranveer holding the baby carrier with one hand and with other hand he held Raagini's leg and he made her leg to go in the hole to put the leg were Raagini getting it immediately put her other leg in the other hold were Ranveer making the baby carrier to cover behind Raagini and then took Raagini's one hand made her hand to go in the hole meant for hand were Raagini getting it put her other hand in the other hole were Ranveer getting it Raagini's safe and then making sure the carrying belts are perfect and then he took Raagini in his hands carefully and then he keeping Raagini close to him and wore the belt over his both the shoulders well were this made Raagini to be near Ranveer's stomach and chest were she had a happy smile of being in the carrier. 
Ranveer(making himself comfortable in holding Raagini in the carrier with a smile):Now you will be always safe with Papa. Even if phone comes too Papa will give priority to you only or even If I talk in phone too you will be in this carrier that too close to Papa so nothing harming will happen to you. 
Ishani had a smile seeing the way Ranveer is a good father to Raagini in all the possible way he can. 
Raagini(with a excitement she hugged Ranveer well with her both the hands over his hip): Papa(and then coming out of the hug and turning her head and glancing for Ishani and seeing Ishani in the sofa with a excited voice): Mama(showing the carrier she is in to her):Papa mein..
Ishani(got up from the sofa with a smile were her eyes went to Ranveer now were Ranveer  too saw her with a silent face were she turned to Raagini and in a cute tone):its cute baby Papa knows to take care of you so well. (she saw Ranveer were Ranveer too saw her with a silent face were as Raagini was now touching his chest with his hand).
Ranveer(seeing Raagini now and then with a smile in a cute tone): This is how Kangaroo used to protect its baby like ways Papa too will be a Kangaroo to you. 
Raagini(without understanding laughed well and in a cute tone): Papa..
Ranveer(too laughing to her and in a lovely tone): Meri duniya meri duniya meri duniya tu hi re(now with both the hands keeping it behind the baby carrier almost hugging Raagini):Meri khushiya meri khushiya meri khushiya tu hi re
Raat din tere liye sajde karoon
Duayein mangoon re
Main yahan apne liye rab se teri
Balayein mangoon re
Raagini lovingly seeing the way Ranveer is singing for her and being so much happy of being in the carrier that too close to her father were she held Ranveer's hip well and raised her head and saw Ranveer and gave a smile were Ranveer too seeing his daughter gave a smile and then with all his affection for his daughter he brought his hands to Raagini's tiny cheek and holding her both the cheek and then lovingly he planted a kiss in Raagini's tiny forehead. 
Screen freezes on the best father and daughter of the world affectionate bond. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishani ragini scene was lovely. ranveer saying ragini is his doll was cute.ranveer talking to ragini touched my heart. his dialogues to ragini were beautiful. his gift for her was unexpected. a baby career.ranveer is so caring to buy it for ragini's safety. loved it
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy Dr
I loved today's episode a lot. Loved the way ranveer sung for ragini and he brought baby carrier for ragini 😲
Ragini loves it and was so happy. 😃
Ishani too feels happy seeing their bond.
Loved the way ragini hugged ranveer understanding his emotional words 👏
Ranveer's dialogues was awesomely emotional.
Loved the update in all the ways.
Eventhough you didn't update for 2 days, you come with the most lovable update now 😉
Waiting for the Next update dr
Keep smiling and take care
😳
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the scenes between raagini and ranveer .Ranveer loves her a lot .Marvellous updates thanks for the pm.Waiting for the next updates