Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update...
Raman feel happy knowing his mother sure will make subbu suffer for hurt ishita. Ishita not comfortable find subbu around & told raman about it she want raman to follow them for shopping. Raman told her the reason he cannot join them while ishita wish him all the best for the meeting she want to hug raman but avoid thinking toshiji & subbu around. Toshiji simply make subbu come in bike following them she insult him asking him to take ruhi to toilet😆 Subbu keep on thinking he cannot accept ishita happyness & try to break ishra marriage. Subbu make ishita hurt by saying she in not important in raman life he just married her to be his daughter aaya. Ishita think she know raman is not that kind of person & ignore what subbu said. Ishita get ready in bridal fit she keep on thinking about raman when suddenly she hear raman voice...raman has arrive for his ishita...continue soon..subbu plan flop...thank u for pm & update
aru_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
loved it
shasha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update dear..
Esp that last bit gave me goosebumps..
Raman is there..
Continue soon and thanks for pm 
Kpfan-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di 217 likes 
Plzzz update soon 
Priiiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update..
Luved the way toshiji is bullying subbu for harassing ishita..
Aww finally Raman is here for ishita..
Continue soon
Eagerly awaiting
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 10

Ishita's eyes sparkled in a nano second seeing him sitting in front of her while he just blinked his eyes to conform that he is actually there, she is not dreaming about him. 

Ishita's eyes filled next second looking at him with complaining eyes. Raman got up and walked to her. 

Raman went close to her and said tucking a strand of hair -sorry I am late. 

Ishita didn't wait for another second and hugged him tight and start crying. 

Everyone got startled by her action, amma was about to get up to go to Ishita when Toshiji hold her hand and stopped her to go. 

Amma-let me ask what happened, why she is crying. 

Toshiji -raman is there naa, he will take care of her. They r going to be husband wife, I think we shouldn't interfere between them.She said smiling ,Amma nodded and sat to see what's wrong with ishita. 

Raman caressed her hair softly and said-shh, ishita. Don't cry. Main aa gaya naa. 

Ishita hugged him more tightly and hide herself in his arms. While Raman was just consoling her. 

Subbu-yeh banda pagal hai kya, this mad girl is hugging him in mid of a shop and in place of getting angry, he is consoling her. Aur his mother is also not saying anything. Main hota toh Ek thappad lagaa deta. Aur amma toh achche de batati, but these people r totally mad, inhe apne prestige ki koi fikar nahi. And what was the need to come, ruined my whole plan. He was thinking and on the other hand, ishita realised what she is doing. She broke the hug in a jiffy and said looking down-i am sorry, really sorry. 

Raman raised her chin and made her look at him and said-why u r sorry, sorry toh mujhe bolna chahiye. I was coming here only after finishing my meeting but lied to u thinking to surprise u but someone got a chance to insult u. Ishita u r not my baby's aaya but her mother and my would be wife. And there is nothing in the world which is important then u. He said glaring at subbu and he look down thinking how he got to know everything while ishita was just looking at Raman ,admiring him observing her soothing words. 

Toshiji and amma looked at subbu's guilty eyes and realised he said something to ishita which made her cry. 

Toshiji also got up from her place and went to ishita. Ishita got scared thinking she will scold her for hugging Raman like this but she came closer and said setting her duppata-meri bahu kitni sundar lag rahi hai, ek dum chand ka tukda.saying so she pecked ishita's forehead. 

Then she turned at Raman and said-puttar, tune bahut galat kiya, meri bachchi ko rula kar. Mujhe bilkul pasand nahi ki koi meri bahu ko rulaye, I will not spare anyone who will try to hurt my daughter in law. She said glaring at subbu. 

Ruhi was seeing all this and was getting confused. At last she got up from her place and went to Ishra. She pulled Raman's pant and he picked her in his arms. 

Raman -kya hua rooh. Aap confused lag rahe ho. 

Ruhi-kyunki main hoon papa, mujjhe bhi batao, mumma kyun lo lahi hai. 

Raman -mumma se hi puchun.why she is crying even after having rooh with her. 

Ruhi went to ishita's arms and said-mumma kyun lo lahi ho. Dald ho laha hai kahin.

Ishita nodded in no and said-sorry baby, ab mumma nahi royegi.

Ruhi-ok mumma, aur agar bahut zor ka rona lage naa, toh luhi ko batana, woh kissie de kar thik kar degi. She said smiling making everyone smile. 

Raman -maa, if ur shopping is over, can I take ishita with me. 

Ruhi-pal kyun papa, ab mumma nahi loyengi. Luhi ne chamjha diya hai .

Raman -i know princess but papa ko bhi thoda saa time spend karna hai mumma ke saath, jaise aapne spend kiya .

Ruhi-oh aapko bhi mumma ke saath susu karne jaana hai, but papa boy ko boy ke saath jaana chahiye aur sirf girls, girls ke saath jaati hai. Aapne hi toh sikhaya tha, bhool gaye. She said innocently making Ishra embarrassed while their mothers laughed. 

Before Ishra can say anything toshiji said-nahi puttar, papa aur mumma, mumma ke liye jewelleries lene jayenge. 

Ruhi-jisko pehen kal mumma aul pletty lagengi. She said excitedly. 

Toshiji nodded smiling. 

Ruhi-achcha papa jao, pal mumma ke liye bahut chundal chundal chaman khalidna. 

Raman nodded and pecked ruhi's forehead. 

Toshiji-tu jaa puttar, me and madhu will go and select few more dresses and sarees for ishita and ourselves. Ruhi ke liye bhi kapde lene hai. 

Raman -u can take care of urself naa maa, or should I call someone. 

Toshiji-why to call someone, Mr reddy hai naa. He will take care of everything. She said glaring at subbu. 

Raman remembered that he has to give a peace of mind to him too.he went to subbu and said-i hope now u will stop poking ur nose in my matters. Aakhiri baar bol raha hoon, sudhar jao. Warna mujhe bahut bura karna padega. U r standing in front of me even after ur harsh words to ishita, just because I respect my employees. Don't compel me to stop seeing u as my employee and start seeing u as my enemy. Warna anjaam bahut bura hoga. Saying so he turn and said-chalein ishita. 

Ishita-in this attire. She said looking at her bridal outfit .

Raman-jewellery shop is next to the boutique. It will be good if we select jewelleries matching to the outfit. 

Ishita nodded and was going but then turn to subbu and went to him. 

Ishita-u know subbu, I so hate u that  even I don't wanna see ur face but before going I want to say something to u. Thank u, thank u subbu. She said making everyone look at ishita with shocking expressions. 

Subbu-thank u, for what.

Ishita-thank u for rejecting me. Aur tum mujhe reject nahi karte toh shayad mujhe Raman kabhi nahi milte, mummy ji kabhi nahi milti. Meri ruhi kabhi nahi milti. They r the people who make me realise that it's not my mistake that I am infertile. They r the people who loved me beyond my disability. And I found them because of u, toh Ek thanks bolna toh banta hi hai. So a very big thank u subbu. Mujhe please dobara apni yeh shakal mat dikhana warna main tumhara muh todne de khud ko rok nahi paungi.she said in a very calm tone and went to raman. Raman wounded his arms around her and took her out of the boutique while subbu was just looking at them. When Toshiji said-dont dare to look at her, woh mere khandaan ki bahu hai, usse dekhne ki bhi aukaat nahi hai teri. Take the bags and follow us. She said holding ruhi's hand and went out of the boutique. Amma too went behind her while subbu made a dirty face and followed them with the shopping bags. 

Ishra reached the jewellery showroom, the owner got up to welcome them and greet them. He made them settle down and asked what they want. 

Raman -i want matching bridal jewelleries for this outfit. 

The owner nodded and told the sales man to show them the jewelleries. They start showing but raman was rejecting all. 

Raman -show us some real good one. These all r normal. 

Owner-sir, we have made a full set of jewelleries for the bride. If u want we can show u that, but it's expensive. Matlab not for u but it's,

Raman -how much. 

Owner-nine crore, eighty five lakhs. Bahut sundar hai, ekdum rajwadon jaisa.shall I, 

Ishita-no no, she was saying when Raman said-ok show. 

Ishita look at Raman and said-its so costly Raman. 

Raman -shaadi zindagi mein sirf Ek baar hoti hai. Waise bhi ho mera hai toh tumhara hi toh hai,i know these jewelleries can't make u more beautiful as u r already but still I want my bride to be most beautiful. Itni khoobsurat ki sabki nigahein tham jaaye. U can do this much for me, naa. He said smiling making ishita nod.

Soon the salesgirl took ishita with them to make her wear the jewelleries while Raman got busy in talking on his phone. 

Two girls were making her wear those heavy diamond studded jewelleries while ishita was thinking  about such similar incident with subbu and his mother. 

Flashback

Subbu, his mother, amma and ishita went together to select jewelleries for ishita. Ishita was sitting silently as subbu don't like her interference in shopping. 

Ishita-jab tumhe mujhe kuch choose karne hi nahi dena tha, then why u brought me here. She asked slowly. 

Subbu -coz appa told me, or else I would never brought u here. 

Ishita-kyun, kya tumhe mujhpe sharam aati hai. 

Subbu-its aap not tum. Izzat karo meri.i am ur would be husband. He said glaring at her. 

Ishita -izzat kamaani  padti hai, maangne de nahi milti .

Subbu-shut up ishita, or else I will slap u here only. 

Ishita didn't said anything and looked away, while her eyes got filled. 

They choose some jewelleries and was going when ishita heard subbu's mother talking with subbu-i think we have taken much jewelleries. Kyun itna paisa waste Karen. Kuch wapas kar dena chahiye. Waise bhi they have given us very less money to buy all the whims and fancies for their daughter. 

Subbu-seriously amma, mujhe toh bahut dahej mil jaata but because of appa we have to settle on this much only. Yeh achcha hai, ek baat kuch paise de kar apni beti mere palle madh do. And I will feed her for the whole of life. He said making a disgusting face making ishita's eyes filled. 

Flashback end

Ishita eyes got filled remembering how they use to treat her, like a baggage. And how bhalla's treat her, like she is their most prized possession. She was thinking when the salesgirl said-its done ma'am. Shall we call sir.

Ishita nodded and went close to the mirror and saw her reflection. She was looking too beautiful in that attire. 

Ishita -tu khud ko Itni sundar lag rahi hai ishu, toh raman ko kitni sundar lagegi.i just can't wait to see  his reaction seeing me. Thinking so she settled on the chair like a bride when Raman entered the room and saw her sitting looking breathtaking. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Sakhiiheartbeat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow..Nice and lovely update...
Subbu is worst..Huh..Use to uski aukat dikhani hi padegi.. Everytime he insult ishita..
And rooh..Papa aap bhi Mumma k sath Susu krne jaa the ho...hahahahahh 🤣
9 crore's jewellery..Oh my god.. Raman never ever failed..To make ishita forget that she had some disability...
She was looking breathtaking...
Can't wait to see Raman's reaction...
Jaldi jaldi..Sab like and comment kro..Taaki dii jadi new part post kre...Edited by Ruhi_Angel - 7 years ago
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
subbu ki aisi ki taisi
kar di
update soon
n
thanks for pm

- TWINKLE
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail