ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 526
SHIMLA
Time was moving were Ishani after a while she came out of the washroom wearing her yellow shirt and blue jean pant were she came out of the washroom with semi dry hair were she started to walk to the dressing table were she took the hair dryer and she started to dry her hair well with it and then once she felt her hair is dry she kept the hair dryer back in the dressing table and then she took the comb and then she started to comb her hair well and then putting the comb back in the dressing table and then she started to make her simple make up by applying face creme over her face and then once she was done with her make over she saw herself in the mirror and made her final check were now her eyes went to her neck were the chain Ranveer gave to her was there were the pendant of R with heart symbol around it made her to think about Ranveer presenting her this chain in the underwater were a light smile came in her face. As she was smiling that was the minute Raagini was giving her cute low tone cry were this made Ishani to turn to the bed were Raagini was laying in the bed up side down between the pillow and was crying cutely in low tone. 
Ishani(having a cute smile hearing the way Raagini was crying were she walked to the bed and then she sat in the bed and then with love took her hand to Raagini and caressed Raagini's back):Meri Khargosh utto..
Raagini(cutely crying in low tone):Mama...
Ishani:Chalo utto baby..
Raagini was not at all getting up were Ishani with a smile held Raagini's shoulders with both her hand and then with love she took Raagini from the bed and then make cutie pie to sit in the bed were cutie pie sat in the bed with a silent crying face were the tears in her tiny cheek was looking so cute to Ishani. 
Ishani(smiling to her daughter):What happen to my Khargosh today she is not ready to get up?
Raagini(cutely having tears in her cheek and then raising her hands open to Ishani and then got up in the bed and standing with a puppy face):Mama huggie..
Ishani(seeing the cute way of her daughter):want huggie tk come hug Mama..(she opened her hands for Raagini were cutie pie too came close to her and she hugged her daughter with all her love for her were both were hugging each other with so much affection for each other and she caressing Raagini's back):Baby you are okay now know? Even after today's breakfast you have a cap of tonic and then you will be completely safe today. 
Raagini(cutely hugging Ishani with cute face):hmm 
Ishani(with a smile caressing Raagini's back):Tk baby come out of the hug let Mama take you take bath and then let Mama make you get ready for the day.
Raagini(hearing it with a cute face she came out of the hug and then saw Ishani with a love face):Mama meri Mama..
Ishani(smiling to her and then wiping Raagini's tears in her cheek with her hand and then with a smile): haan tumhari Mama only tk come(she took Raagini in her hand and then making Raagini to be in her hip and then she got up from the bed and started to walk to the cupboard were she holding Raagini well in her one hand and then with other hand she opened the cupboard and then she took the baby towel and putting it over her shoulders and then with one hand she took Raagini's dresses and holding Raagini's dresses in one hand and then she closed the cupboard with the same hand and then she giving a smile to Raagini started to walk to the washroom and then coming to the washroom were she entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to make Raagini ready for the day).
Ranveer was still thinking about Ishani and was almost losing himself to her were he then too making up his mind that he should not go to her till he over come his anger and inferiority complex and then seeing the nature of the Shimla and he was having a smile in his face too admiring the nature. He saw the mist full Shimla and the Himalaya's mountain filled with snow and then the other natural greeny beauty of Shimla sitting in the chair of the table of open restaurant. 
Ranveer(seeing everything that is nature around him and then again thinking about the sleeping face of Ishani today morning were having a admiring smile in thoughts):Don't know why even If I see many beautiful things around me too more than Ishani nothing is seem to be beautiful to me. (he had a smile in his face were that was the moment the bearer came to his table having the tray in his hand having the clay bowl with the soup in it and then spoon over it and then the vaccum jug and silver glass in it were he saw the bearer and gave a made up smile were the Bearer too giving a pleasant smile took the soup bowl and kept it in front of Ranveer and then he took vaccum jug and then silver tumbler and he kept the vaccum jug and silver glass on the table and then holding the tray he started to move from there were Ranveer started to have his soup with the soup spoon were the hot soup in that chill morning was feeling so warmth for him).
It was exactly 20 minutes were Ranveer finished his soup and then he took the vaccum jug and then he poured some hot water in the silver glass tumbler and then keeping the vaccum jug back in the table and then he took the silver glass tumbler with hot water and taking the glass near his lips and he started to sip the hot water from the glass and then finishing half of the glass of water and then keeping the tumbler in the table and he got up from the chair and then he started to walk back to the hotel were he was walking crossing the swimming pool and then he came back to the hotel and he entered the hotel and then he came to the reception were the reception person seeing Ranveer gave a light smile. 
Reception person:how can I help you sir?
Ranveer:I want to go to some baby shop. Is there any baby near by?
Reception person:Yes sir by 3 kilo meters from here there is a baby shop. 
Ranveer:Can you please arrange for a car from your hotel let me go to that shop and come.
Reception person(seeing out of the hotel and then seeing their hotel cab standing there and then seeing Ranveer):haan our hotel cab is free only sir(he showed the cab outside were it was a Omni car):you can board it..
Ranveer:Hmm thank you..
Reception person(giving a smile):Come with me sir let me tell the cab driver and you can board it let me include your cab charges in your bill. 
Ranveer:haan okay.
Reception person:your room number sir?
Ranveer:200
Reception person shook his head as okay and then he came out of the reception desk and then he walked to the main door of the hotel were Ranveer too started to walk behind him were finally they both came out of the hotel and then reception person went to the cab and then saw the cab driver hearing the song and enjoying it sitting inside the car were Reception person went and hit the window in the driver seat side were the driver stopped the song and then he opened the window and saw the reception person face were the reception person showed Ranveer and informed him to take him to the baby shop and then drop him back in the hotel were the driver shook his head as okay to the reception person were Reception person showed the cab to Ranveer were Ranveer thanking him he opened the back door of the car and he got in the car and he closed the car door were as soon as the car door was closed by Ranveer cab driver started the car and he started to drive the car out of the hotel and he was driving the cab towards the baby shop. 
Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom were now cutie pie was looking more fresh and energetic were she was cute in her violent pant and shirt were Ishani brought Raagini to the bed and made Raagini to stand in the bed were cutie pie too stood in the bed and cutely kept her both hands in her both the hip and smiled to Ishani were Ishani again saw the complete copy of Ranveer in Raagini were again Raagini was completely was looking like small Ranveer standing in front of her putting his hands in his both the pant pockets were a smile came in Ishani's face. 
Raagini(cutely smiling to Ishani and then taking her hands from her hips and she started to jump in the bed):Mama..(she was so much excited).
Ishani(seeing the way Raagini was jumping in the bed):Raagini baby started your playing again. As you fell in the pool Mama didn't even make you take hair bath today but you are so much energetic..
Raagini(smiling to Ishani without understanding what she was telling and jumping well in the bed):Mama..Mama
Ishani(smiling to her):Tk enough of jumping(she held Raagini by holding her both hands with her hands and making Raagini stopping her jumping and smiling to her):Not feeling hungry?
Raagini(stopping jumping and then bit knowing the word hungry and getting it and then with a cute Puppy face):Mama Doodh.
Ishani(with a smile):hmm okay let Mama bring you Doodh till that(she held Raagini with her both the hands and then made Raagini to be in the floor and smiling to her):Be in the floor baby okay?
Raagini without getting it was smiling and then standing in the floor she went to the bed again and then with both her hands she held the bed well and then with her tiny legs she started to put her legs on the bed and started to get in the bed were Ishani having a smile seeing her daughter's naughtiness started to walk to the table were she saw the vaccum bottle and then she took the vaccum bottle and then she opened the cup cap of the bottle and then keeping the cup cap in the table and then she opened the cap of the bottle and then she poured the milk that was somewhat warm in the cap cup and then she closed the vaccum bottle with the cap and then keeping the vaccum bottle in the table and then she took the cup cap with milk and then she walked to Raagini were Raagini was still now trying to get in the bed putting her leg on the bed were Ishani with smile went and sat in the bed and then seeing Raagini. 
Ishani:Cutie pie enough of trying to get in the bed you can try it later now(showing the cup of milk to her):Have Milk..
Raagini seeing the milk with a smile stopping trying to get in the bed and then with a cute lovely face she got the cup from Ishani's hand and then holding the cup with her two tiny hands and then she started to drink it were Ishani had a smile seeing the way Raagini is so cute in all her behavior were in the next 2 minutes Raagini finished the milk completely in the cup and then saw Ishani with a smile were the milk was applied on her tiny upper lips were Ishani with a smile got the cup from Raagini's hand and then she took her hand to Raagini's mouth and then wiped Raagini's mouth milk. 
Ishani(with a smile):So sweet my baby is she has finished the milk so fast that too she has started to drink it by herself now. 
Raagini smiled to Ishani cutely were Ishani too giving a cute smile to Raagini and then she got up from the bed and then she walked to the vaccum bottle in the table and then she closed the vaccum bottle with the cup and then she took the Gudiya doll that was in the table with her left hand and then she walked to Raagini who was now standing silently and touching the bed with her hand and then she showed the doll to Raagini were Raagini seeing it with a smile got the doll from Ishani and then almost hugged the doll so well. 
Raagini(with a smile):Gudiya..
Ishani(with a smile):Haan come on be playing with Gudiya let Mama order for our breakfast okay?
Raagini shook her head as okay to Ishani were Ishani walked towards the washroom and then she washed her hands and wiping her hands in the towel that was hanging in the ring and then she came out of the washroom and then she came to the bed were now Raagini was sitting in the floor and then she was seeing the doll and was playing with the doll were Ishani having a smile and then she took the intercom cordless phone in her hand and then she sat in the bed and dialed to restaurant and then keeping the phone in her ears and when the call was picked she ordered for her and Raagini's breakfast and then she kept the cordless back in its place and then she thought about Ranveer.
Ishani:He said he will be going for a walk and come back but he didn't come back yet. For him breakfast let me call him and ask(she saw for her phone in the lamp table and then she took her phone and then seeing for Ranveer's number were she dialed to Ranveer and then she kept the phone in her ears and she waited for the call to be picked).
Ranveer(holding a big carry bag in his hand and then after finishing his purchase in the baby shop was coming out of the shop were he heard his phone ringing were he holding the carry bag in his one hand and then with other hand he put his hand inside pant pocket and then he took his phone and then he saw the display were a smile came in his lips seeing its Ishani were he picked the call and kept the phone in his ears):Haan Ishani..
Ishani(making up herself and in a calm tone):Where are you?you said you want to have a walk only but you didn't come back to room yet. I ordered for me and Raagini our breakfast for you what to order for your breakfast?
Ranveer(had a smile seeing the way Ishani is caring for him and then in phone):Its okay Ishani I had my soup now in the restaurant only so I wish today its enough for me for breakfast. let me have some lunch in after noon. 
Ishani:Okay fine..(she then didn't know what to speak).
Ranveer(too feeling the silence on Ishani's side were he too didn't know what to speak to her and then making up himself):hmm okay Ishani let me come to room after few minutes..
Ishani:Haan okay..(she cut the call were she kept the phone in the lamp table and then was thinking about Ranveer only and to herself like cute complaining child):Even If I be silent too he will be ready to put down the phone. A word won't come from his mouth that Ishani here after I will be not getting so much angry or I will be not feeling inferior If anybody call me servant. Anyways when he is coming out of all these only that time I will be normal to him. (she gave a impossible head shake and then waited for the breakfast to come).
Ranveer cutting the call and putting the phone back in the pant pocket and then he walked and came to the parking of the shop and then he finding the hotel cab in the parking and then he came to the cab and then seeing the driver giving a smile were the Driver too gave a smile were Ranveer opened the back door of the cab and then he got in the cab and he closed the cab door and then he kept the big carry bag on the seat next to him and signed to the driver they can leave were the Driver started the car and he started to drive the car back to hotel. 
To be continued 😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oww great update didu...Raagini has come back to normal & that's a great news of the day... So Ranveer wants to surprise Raagini by giving her gifts... & surprising Raagini he wants to win back Ishaani...great going...waiting for the next...be safe & stay healthy didu
Ishveer45 thumbnail
oh you have updated so early today. Thank you for that. The episode is fantastic. Like Raagini and Ishaani's bond. Raagini very often reminds Ishaani of Ranveer. Ishaani looks at her necklace given to her by Ranveer, and thinks about him. Ishaani just wants him to overcome his inferior complexes about beeing a servant. Update soon.
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved both the updates dear awesome asusual Ragini was so cute and sweet .Loved ishaani thinking about ranveer that he won't say I will not angry .Loving ishveer in this ff even though I didn't watch serial I m loving them here a lot .Thanks for the pm.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Amazing update. I like Ranveer comparing Ishaani with nature. When he admires scenery he remembers about Ishaani. I like Ranveer trying to touch Ishaani's skin when she was sleeping. He is envious of Raagini being close to Ishaani. Waiting for the next episode, darling.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
 in anger too ranveer finds ishani cute.so sweet.like ranveer thought they have come to shimla for fighting 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer can't find anything beautiful than ishani even when he sees beautiful scenery all over.so romantic.ishani ragini are cute like always
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi, Sakshi!

How are you?

A big sorry from my side with holding ears.

Was busy in sis marriage but now I am fee bird.

Missed you and your update too.

Let's come on the update.

Oh! My brain is spinning badly.

I left ishveer on very happy node and what is I am getting now.

What should I say my brain is not working seriously what should I say?

Well ishveer never learn to forgive each other till they completely do punish each other on any mistake done by them intentionally or mistakenly they end up by punishing each other.

There is zero understanding between them, now they are parents of a child but still fighting like new marriage couples who don't know each other...

What the blunder they did but now I just want they have only two days left to enjoy so want they now just try to keep each other happy indeed by punishing.

Ishu's punishment for ranveer I can't understand how ranveer will control his anger by staying away from ishu? She know very well he can't keep away from  her even his mind stop doing work but she always punished him by keeping him away from her.

Well whatever her demand is ranveer should full fill it.

But a request only from ishveer they now should try to keep each other happy in this two days. I am not demanding of romance I just want sweet cute lovely scenes.

Sakshi , you made the story same like daily shows full of twist.

well nice work deary.

Sorry big post.

Thanks for the pm.

And waiting for next update dear.

Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy dr
Niz epi. So ranveer bought more gifts for ragini.😃
Ishani is wishing him to speak well..
Ragini is so cute and started her naughtiness well 😉
Waiting for the next update dr.