Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Thank you very much for your wishes. As for the episode. It is wonderful. Ishaani is so angry now. She wants ranveer to forget his anger. She doesn't deserve it. I like Ishaani telling him that she never asked him to marry her. It was his own decision. Hope everything will be resolved very soon. update the next one darling.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
you are welcome dear
glad you liked the episode and Ishani is so angry now 
yes she is wanting Ranveer to forget his anger yes she really does not 
deserve anger from him 
glad you liked Ishani telling him that she never asked him to marry her 
it was his own decision 
wish that everything gets resolved soon 
ya let m update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi sakshi!!!

Thanks for the update. Love it. Ranveer was crying badly. Ishaani was too rude with him I think, She says that she won't have any phisical relationships with him until he reduces his anger. I can ubderstand her. She is nothing to blame for. I'm so upset about RV. He drinks wine every day. It's too bad. Please reconcile their contradictions. I beg you Sakshi.
PS My congratulations to Neha for becoming Groupbie.
Update soon.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
Ranveer is crying badly and may be Ishani was bit rude too 
she is telling that she won't have any physical relationship with him until he 
reduces his anger 
glad you understand her 
one way we can't blame Ishani for this 
sorry to make you upset dear 
he is drinking so much everyday now 
and that is too bad for him 
hmm okay let me try my best to reconcile them dear 
cute wishes for nehe 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

gorgeous episode darling Waiting for the next.👏

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Sakshi!!! Brilliant update. Like Ishveer confrontation. Hope everything will be OK. I want them to spend passionate night together. Eagerly waiting for the next. 😊😊😊

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ishveer confrontation 
wish that everything will be okay 
wish they spend their passionate night together 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 525
SHIMLA..
Day:Friday..
It was exactly 6 o clock in the morning were Ranveer was sleeping so well in the bed in the bedroom were he was laying diagonally in the bed and he was laying up side down were his eyelids were slowly moving and he was feeling to open his eyes were as per his feeling he opened his eyes well and then he saw himself in the bed with a sleep awaken face were he held the bed with his hand and then he got up from the bed slowly and then he sat well in the bed and rested his back in the head rest.The room lights that he didn't turn off in the night was now irritating his eyes so well were he rubbed his eyes well with his hand and then he saw around himself well were the room was so silent were he saw the bed and finding him alone in the bed and thinking about Ishani were he got the flashback of night incidents were he got the way he brought Ishani to bedroom to make love to her were the way Ishani told him all the way he was always angry on her were he immediately getting these things had a worried realizing face. 
Ranveer(with a silent face to himself):Haan I am always a stupid to hurt Ishani. I don't have sense at all when anger comes to me.(he thought about he drinking yesterday night and then he saw the bottle of wine in the lamp table and then to himself):hmm again I drank yesterday.(he saw the wall clock and seeing the time and to himself):Its 6.10 fine (he took his legs down from the bed and then he got up from the bed and then he walked to the dressing table and then saw his face in the mirror and then yawning to himself were he finishing his yawning thought about Ishani telling he is feeling inferior as he was once a servant thinking it and then seeing his face in the mirror and to himself):Haan when a servant gets that house queen as his wife means he will be kind of inferior only. I was angry as Devarsh called my family as servant family but when Ishani was with Chiraag or Shikhar I had a thought that I was a servant so only Ishani is not ready to be with me. Only in your matter I will be feeling inferior Ishani because I want you only for me. I can't lose you to anyone as I was a servant I myself felt that I am not fit to you that is why this inferiority complex came. (feeling worried for a while and then seeing the mirror itself):But you accepted me so well Ishani you itself said you have married that servant only and you gave birth to that servant's child only. But what am I to do?As that Devarsh suddenly called Me and my family as servant family only I got anger Ishani. If I get anger means I am not knowing what I am doing itself and in that I am always hurting you so much by shouting at you. (he thought about Ishani telling to come to her for love making when he is coming out of his inferiority complex and then to himself seeing the mirror like a small school boy shaking his head as okay):Tk let me try myself to control my anger and come out of that inferiority complex and then come to you for love making Ishani.(he shook his head as okay for his confirmed decision were he took a deep breath and then he turned to the cupboard and he went to the cupboard and he opened the cupboard and he took his dresses and towel and then closing the cupboard he walked to the washroom and then he entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to take bath).
It was exactly next 45 minutes when Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing red shirt and blue jean pant were he came drying his hair with the towel in his hand were he came and stood in front of the mirror and then drying his hair and then he dried his hair well and then he dropped the towel in the bed and then he took the comb and he started to comb his hair well and then he made his light make up and then he started to walk to the sofa and then he took the jacket that was in the sofa were he took the jacket and he wore the jacket over his shirt and then he made sure he is okay for the day were he then took his purse and then putting his purse in his pant pocket and then he walked to the lamp table and then he took his phone and putting it in his pant pocket and then turning off the switches of the lights and heater of the room and then he walked to the entrance of the bedroom as the door was open and he came out of the bedroom and he came to the living room cum bedroom were he saw Ishani sleeping well in the bed were Raagini was too sleeping so close to Ishani were Raagini's tiny leg were over Ishani's hip to the extreme her tiny leg can go were Ranveer had a smile seeing it were Raagini's hands too were holding Ishani's hip so well were Ishani too was surrounded her hand over Raagini's back and both Maa beti were sleeping so well in each other's embrace were now Ranveer's face having a smile seeing it were his looks went to Ishani's face now were this was the moment were the decision he made that he should reduce his anger and then come out of his inferiority complex and then only he need to go to Ishani for love or romance were now that decision was slowly getting shaken by his heart were Ranveer's eyes went to Ishani's pink lips were he swallowed his throat for a while were his eyes were playing through Ishani's fair face so well were he was admiring her so well were her closed eyes and the mild breathing nose and then pink lips and her lovely hands that were having Raagini close to her were for a while shook his manliness and he was really feeling jealous of Raagini too were he is too still today longing for that love only to Ishani.He was seeing Ishani and now without to his control his legs were walking towards the bed were he walked to the bed and coming near the bed were he was seeing Ishani's back there were his hands were going to her shoulders to touch were that was the moment Ishani slowly moving from Raagini and then she laid her back in the bed were Ranveer seeing Ishani moving immediately took his hand back were Ishani adjusted herself well in the bed and she was sleeping again were Ranveer again had a smile seeing the cute way Ishani was turning and again sleeping well. He saw her silent face that is sleeping were he had a admiring smile in his face. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile and in thoughts):you are so much angry on me know?But in anger too you are cute only to me.(his eyes again went to her lips were he was getting addicted to her lips now were his heart really wanted him to taste her lips were he took his hand towards her lips to touch her lips with his fingers were as his finger were about to touch her lips that was the time Ishani shaking her head light and she slowly opened her eyes were Ranveer immediately took his hand back and then saw Ishani with a what to do face).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer standing near her were seeing his face she felt he is nervous with a sleep awaken doubtful face were immediately she thought about yesterday were she got their confrontation were she immediately got up and sat in the bed and seeing Ranveer);Ranveer kya hua?
Ranveer(making up himself and then seeing her with silent face):Wo actually I thought to go for a walk so only to tell it to you I came to wake you up but before it you woke up.
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):hmm okay go and come..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then he slowly turned and started to walk were Ishani too seeing his back had silent face were she took the blanket over her and then she put her legs down in the floor and then she got up from the bed and then she took a pillow and kept it near Raagini who was sleeping so well and then again saw Ranveer's back were Ranveer was walking slowly in the room towards the room corner were Isahni seeing him a glance was going towards the cupboard were Ranveer thinking something striking his mind he again turned to the room were he saw Ishani was now near the cupboard and was about to open the cupboard.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): I.s..Ishani..
Ishani(without opening the cupboard turning to him): Haan 
Ranveer:(seeing her eyes were he was wanting to go and hug her were he controlling himself and then seeing her with a made up silent face);Wo actually Maa called me day before yesterday night and then she only told us to continue this trip and she only told me to not come to Mumbai so only I told that we are not leaving. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer was telling it cutely seeing him with a silent face and then shook her head as okay): Haan okay..
Ranveer:Tk let me go down and have a walk and then come. 
Ishani:hmm okay..
Ranveer silently shook his head as okay and then he turned and walked to the room corner and then he wore his shoes on his legs were the shoes were dry now were he started to walk to the main door and then he unlocked the door and then he went out of the room by closing the door were Ishani who was seeing him till now had a cute thinking face. 
Ishani(to herself):hmm very silent Vaghela today but never know when that Vaghela Volcano will burst out.(telling it she opened the cupboard and then she started to take the towel and dresses were she then taking the dresses in her hand and then she closed the cupboard and then started to walk to the washroom and she closed the washroom door to get ready for the day).
Ranveer walking in the corridor and then he came to the lift and then he hit the lift button and waited for the lift to come were after 5 minutes of wait Lift came to him were as the door of the lift opened a young honeymoon couple were coming out of the lift were the guy was putting his hand over the girl's neck and they came out of the lift laughing to themselves were Ranveer too had a smile seeing them were he got in the lift and then hit the ground floor button and the lift too closed its door and then it started to take him down to the ground floor were as the lift was taking him down and finally hit in the ground floor and then the lift opened the door and Ranveer came out of the lift and then he started to walk across the reception and coming out of the hotel and then he started to walk in the pathway of the hotel slowly were thinking about Ishani he was only again falling for her in love like anything.The way Ishani was sleeping and her silent face and her pink lips were was making him a mad man again were the way Ishani told him to come to her for love making only when he over come his inferiority complex and anger came to his mind as well were having a cute silent face thinking it and then walking and he came to the swimming pool area were he got the flashback of Raagini laying unconscious as soon as they took her out of the swimming pool and the way she was feeling hard to breath were Ranveer feeling for it with a silent face itself he started to walk to the restaurant area were there were no in the restaurant were he went to a table and then he sat in the chair of the table were he saw the mist full Shimla a glance and then rubbing his hand he waited for a bearer to come were in the next 5 minutes a bearer came to him. 
Bearer:What would you like to have sir?
Ranveer:Get me a capsicum soup hot.
Bearer:yes sir, 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then he waited for the soup to come were he saw the whole Shimla a glance and then seeing the chill fresh morning..
Ranveer(to himself): hmm all the people in this cold weather will come to celebrate honeymoon but mine and Ishani's story is so different we are only fighting often in Shimla.Even more than in Mumbai we are fighting here only a lot.(he gave a impossible head shake to himself with a worried face).
To be continued 😉😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for pm ishveer confrontation  is good let's see how ranveer is going to patch up with ishu missed cutiepie today ishani was right  .
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi 
how r U ???
sorry for not replying for these many days !!
my boards are nearing so only i cannot reply 
i read all the episodes 
all are as usual superb 👏👏👏
lets see how ranveer compromises ishani 

eagerly waiting for next 
bye  
take care and be safe
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice update darling. Hope everything will be OK. Update soon

PrinceAsif thumbnail
It's high time for Vaghela to seal his volcanic anger forever 😆...Ranveer can't really control himself when it comes to admiring Ishaani ...really he becomes a poet whenever he admired her...really fabulous episode... Don't when they will be in each other's arms again??...waiting for that golden moment... Be safe & stay healthy didu Edited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy Dr
Niz epi. But waiting to know when they both becomes normal and close together as before
Update soon Dr
Keep smiling and take care 😊