Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: boran

aweome update
ishita receive a call and she picked it without knowing who it is lazily
raman wished her good morning from other side
ramn just generally asked her that if she woke up this late daily
she just gets defensive and told him that she wakes up early daily
raman just calm her and told her not to be defensive and even if she wakes up late its not a issue with him as he is a Punjabi and they are not early risers
aww loved ishu and ruhi conversation
ruhi cutely complaints that she left without meeting her and ishita told her that she was sleeping and she doesn't want to wake her up
aww ruhi said that she needed her mum so she should be their for her na
loved when raman was telling his feelings to ruhi to say to ishita and then ishita too did the same
ruhi gives the phone back to raman and they talk then toshiji came and told ishita to come to bhallas as they will go for shopping
ishita reached bhallas with amma and saw ruhi having food from toshiji and she wanna go n meet raman but didn't go thinking that toshiji won't like it
toshiji told her that she is taking care of her daughter so she should also took care of her puttar
ishita goes to meet him and scolded him for not eating and be busy on phone
ruhi and toshiji teases raman that now ishita will scold him and he has to listen to everything that ishita will say
aww loved how ishita says that she will be in his team
I just love toshiji she is a Darling
Ohoo so mumma and beta had planned to make subbu suffer for what he did to their ishu maaza aayega
will wait to read next part update soonish 😊

Thanks dear
Glad u like it
Loved ur brief comment
Lovely it is
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fSharm

Awesome...
Lovely update..rooh is sooo cute...
& thosiji & raman has planed well to punish subbu...
Superb...

Thanks fathima 
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for PM,Dear.😊

I'm So sorry for Late Comment,I am Busy in Exams.😭
It was Awesome Part.😊
Please Continue soon.😊

Thanks priya 
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanksha

@7

Superb 
Waiting for subbu ki band bajaoing

Thanks dear
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadianvi

200+likes update soon

Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanksha

Wah wah.   Waiting for subbu ka band bajing seeing in toshi ji ka style 

Thanks dear
cutieruhi thumbnail
PART 9

Toshiji-u don't worry puttar, I will take care of this Madrasi. Now he have to pay for making my bahu cry. She said smirking. 

Raman side hugged toshiji and said-u r the best maa. Saying so he smiled thinking now toshiji will insult subbu for insulting ishita. While ishita was looking at Raman and Toshiji and was wondering what they r talking about. 

Raman went to his employees and said-thank u all for coming here. 

It's our pleasure sir, all said in unison. 

Raman smiled and said-actually my wedding is fixed after a week and I want u people to help the wedding planner. Actually I trust u people more then them. Only if u people r OK with it. 

We r more then happy to help sir, all said while subbu was just standing silently. 

Raman -ok then, come inside and do as per my mother is instructing u all, ur work. I have to leave for a meeting. OK. 

All nodded saying OK. All went to toshiji for getting the details of their work. While subbu's eyes was on ishita only. He was fuming in anger that she is getting engaged to his boss. He so want to broke the alliance or at least get a chance to insult her,coz as per him ishita don't deserve anything good in life. 

He was thinking when she saw going behind Raman. 

Raman was about to sit in his car when ishita called him. 

Raman stopped and turned to ishita. Ishita came closer to him. 

Raman -what happened ishita. 

Ishita look down and said-sorry to ask u, but why u called subbu. I don't feel good when he look at me. Aap please usse wapas bhej dijiye naa.

Raman-aur,u wanna say something more naa. 

Ishita-aap bhi nahi chal rahen, if u could come. I will feel safe agar aap aate.she said fidgeting her duppata. 

Raman smiled and said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear,ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch-even if I won't be with u, u will be safe. U know why, coz my eyes will be always on u. Tumhe koi hurt nahi kar payega. U trust me naa. 

Ishita look at him and nodded in yes. 

Raman -then go and enjoy ur day with ur mother in law and daughter. I will try to join u people. Actually bahut important meeting hai, I can't postpone or cancel it. Hope u understand. 

Ishita-i do understand, u go. And all the best for ur meeting. Saying so she turned and start walking slowly. She so want to hug him but was feeling reluctant. Subbu's presence was making her restless and to add to her restlessness toshiji was also there. Yes she is sweet but don't know how she will react to their proximity. Thinking so she walked inside the mansion slowly.

On the other hand, raman too want to have a hug from her, but he can feel her restlessness but don't know the reason, may be because of subbu or may be coz she is in her would be in laws house. 

Raman-i think I should give her some time to get comfortable. Thinking so he settled in his car and drove to his office. 

Toshiji gave everyone some random work and then went to subbu. 

Toshiji-mr reddy,u will come with us to help us in our shopping. 

Subbu looked at her all confused. 

Toshiji-nahi nahi, don't think u will help us in choosing the things. U have to carry our shopping bags. And will be with us. Ok, let's go. Saying this Toshiji went out. 

Ruhi hold ishita's hand and said-chalo mumma. Del ho lahi hai. 

Ishita picked Ruhi in her arms and went behind toshiji. Amma also went behind them. Subbu too went behind them making an disgusted face but all his anger went seeing them settled in the white Merc. 

Subbu-wow, I got chance to sit in Merc. Maza aa gaya. Thinking so he open the door to sit in the car when toshiji said-where u r sitting. U r not suppose to sit with us. Hamare peeche bike se aao. 

Subbu got angry hearing this but composed himself and said-i don't have bike. I have a car, if u want I can follow u in that. 

Toshiji-take our driver's bike. Car mein kaise follow kar paoge. Saying so she told her driver to give subbu his bike key. He obliged and gave his bike key to subbu. 

Soon all were going in cat while subbu was following them in bike making an irritated face. 

Subbu-what the hell. Itni dhoop mein, bike par. It's just too much. He was cursing them while Toshiji was turning every now and then and enjoying his plight. 

After two hours, they reached a boutique,ruhi was in ishita's arms while Toshiji and amma were walking behind them. Subbu was behind them all, fully drenched in sweat. 

Ruhi-mumma, susu lagi hai. 

Ishita-chalo mumma, let chalti hai. 

Toshiji-why u r bothering urself puttar, Mr reddy will take her. He jaoge naa. 

Subbu made a dirty face when ishita said-let it be mummy ji. I will take her. I will not leave my baby with anyone. Aap log baithiye, I just came. Saying so she went taking little Ruhi. 

Toshiji smiled hearing ishita's answer when subbu murmered -ahh mumma, baby, banjh Kahin ki. Kisi aur se bachche ko seene se lagaa liya toh maa ban gayi kya. 

Toshiji heard this and got angry. 

Toshiji-(st) tu ruk, bhi batati hoon tujhe. She thought and make another plan to trouble subbu. 

Toshiji settled on the chair and told the sales girl to take out the most expensive lehengaas for ishita. Amma too settled down next to her and they start choosing lehenga for ishita while subbu was just looking at the price of the dresses. 

Subbu-uss ishita ke liye itna mehenga sab kuch. Can't they people see how ishita is trapping them. Uff kaise andhe log hai. He was thinking when ishita showed up with ruhi. 

Ruhi got happy seeing the dresses. 

Ruhi-dadi mele liye bhi lehenga. 

Dadi-jarur puttar ji, u settle down and choose dress for u. First see, this lehenga will look pretty on ur mumma naa. 

Ruhi took the heavy duppata and put it on Ishita's head. 

Ruhi-cachi dadi, mumma toh bahut hi pletty lag rahi hai. She said looking at toshiji. Toshiji smiled and look at ishita. She was looking tired coz of carrying ruhi. 

Toshiji-arey ishita puttar u r looking so tired. Mr reddy go and bring some juice for ma'am. 

Subbu-ji. He asked with shocked expressions. 

Toshiji-yes go and bring juice for ma'am. 

Ruhi-aul mele liye chips bhi. 

Toshiji gave subbu a 500 note and said-go and bring juice and chips for them. 

Subbu-but they will serve us naa.he said looking at the shop staff. 

Toshiji-why they will serve, when we have u. Go and bring for my ishita puttar and Ruhi. 

Subbu made a face and went out. While Ruhi start insisting ishita to wore the lehenga, soon everyone join in and start insisting ishita to wore the outfit. Ishita don't want to wear it as she want Raman to see her first in bridal outfit but can't deny ruhi, so she took the outfit and went towards the changing room. 

On the way, she thought to call raman and tell him, that she want him to come. At first she was reluctant but then thought, what's wrong in this. He is her would be husband and it's his right to see her first. Thinking so she called him. 

Raman picked the call seeing Ishita's number and said-hello. 

Ishita-hello Raman. Where r u .

Raman-what kind of question is this. Office ka time hai toh office mein hi hoga naa. Kuch kaam tha kya. 

Ishita-not much, actually ruhi and all want me to try the bridal outfit.and ,she was saying with much hesitation .

Raman -and what. 

Ishita-i want u to see me first. She said in a go. 

Raman -i love to, ishita. But actually I am in mid of a meeting. 

Ishita-oh it's OK. Sorry to disturb u. saying so she was about to hung the call when she heard-i told u naa, no-one has time to bear ur tantrums. Tum ladkiyan samjhti kya ho khud ko aur hone wale pati ki, naukar. Just because u want to meet him, woh saara kaam chod kar aa jaaye. 

Ishita turned and see subbu standing there with a juice glass in his hand. 

Subbu-aise iss tarah se meri insult karke tumhari saas kya prove karna chahti hai, that they r very good and u r very important . But see Raman sir showed u that u r not that important. Ishita try to understand they r trapping u, raman sir kitne bade hai tumse and he has a kid also. He don't want a wife but an aaya for his baby. Don't be that, see I know I did wrong with u but I don't want u to betrayed again. Raman sir is not good for u Buddha hai woh, just think once before marrying him. Marriage is not about money, how can u let him touch, he couldn't complete as ishita slapped him hard. 

Ishita-just shut up, yeh achchai ka naatak kahin aur karna. I don't want well-wishers like u. Got it. . Saying so she went without looking at him again while subbu smirked thinking that his plan to separate ishra is started. 

Subbu-u just wait and watch ishita, how I will break this alliance of urs. Bahut udd rahi ho naa. Tujhe kahin ka nahi chodunga.u have to come back to me, agar biwi nahi bani toh kya hua, mistress toh ban hi sakti hai. Aur kitna easy hoga, kisi ko kuch pata bhi nahi chalega Kyunki tu toh banjh hai, maa bhi nahi ban sakti. He thought to himself and smirked. 

Ishita went to the changing room and cried covering her mouth with her palm. 

Ishita-stop crying ishita, woh kameena sirf tujhe instigate kar raha tha, u know naa how important u r for Raman. Woh sach busy honge warna woh jarur aate. She was consoling herself but tears were just flowing freely from her eyes. 

Twenty minutes passed, toshiji came to find ishita. 

Toshiji-ishita puttar, where r u. 

Ishita wiped her tears hearing toshiji's voice -ji mummy ji, just coming. 

Toshiji-koi nahi puttar, achche se taiyaar ho. We r waiting. Saying so she went. 

Ishita got up half heartedly and start changing her clothes. She wore the lehenga and saw herself in the mirror. She took out wipes from her purse and wiped her face. Applied Kajal and lipstick on her face along with a small bindi. She combed her hair and thought-kaash aap mujhe dekh paate Raman. She thought and then smiled widely hiding her sadness. 

After checking herself again, she finally opened the door and walked towards them, her eyes were downcasted and she was feeling goosebumps with her attire. She knows well that he is not their but still the feeling that someday he will see her like this, is giving her goosebumps. 

She went and stand in front of them looking down waiting for their comments when she heard, achcha lag raha hai, but itne khoobsurat chehre ke saamne yeh lehenga thoda phika hai, naa maa. 

Ishita raised her head and got shocked to see him sitting comfortably on the couch with Toshiji in three piece suit. 

Her eyes sparkled all of a sudden seeing him in front of her while he just pressed his eyes confirming that she is not dreaming about him. 

That's all for now. Enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME CHAPPY DI
ISS SUBBU KO THO🀒
UPDATE SOON DI
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

AWESOME CHAPPY DI