Users

Frequent Posters

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hey sakshi hi
lots and lots of good wishes for holi dear
extremely fantastic updates dear all of them were awesome
things wiht ishveer turned upside down with ragini and ishani and ranveer all suffering a lot.
poor guy he didnt do it intentionally already he didnt remember what he told to ishani and this new problem added fuel to fire.
ishani cannot be blamed either because she could have lost ragini on this and already his behaviour was not minding at all so maybe she thought he will neglect his daughter.
his behaviour ws awesome the way he was hurting himself very well written that part.
now if he will hear all the nonsense stuff he told to ishani i wonder what will be his reaction then.
only two days poor guys wasted a lot of time in unnecessary stuff they should extend their vacation by a day or two
ishani consoling him  was so good i love that part of her thank god nitin called and ended this tussle between the two
nirbhay and ritika were good
lets see how they enjoy last days of their trip but i do wish trip should extend by a  day atleast they didnt even got a chance to romance and seeing the demand of people i guess you will have to do it.

thnx for pm
waiting for next.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 522
Ishani having the cordless intercom phone in her ears and hearing the ring on the other side waited for some hotel staff to pick the call were Ranveer was seeing Ishani with a silent face. 
Ishani(as the phone was picked):Hello I am calling from Room no.200.
Reception person:yes tell me madam how could I help you?
Ishani:I want a first aid kit with ointment for scratches.
Reception person:hmm okay madam you want a new first aid kit or can we sent the kit that is available in the hotel?
Ishani:will it take time to reach the medical shop from here?
Reception person:No madam only 10 minutes walk from our hotel. 
Ishani:Then get a new first aid kit and then ointment for the scratches.Add the cost to our bill. 
Reception person:okay madam you will get the first aid kit soon. 
Ishani:Haan okay(she cut the call and saw Ranveer):Let first aid come first and then after putting ointment to your hand let us tell some one to come and clean the room and then let us order for our dinner okay?
Ranveer seeing her with a silent face shook his head as okay were Ishani seeing him a glance and giving a light smile she got up from the bed and she started to walk out of the bedroom were she came to the living room cum bedroom were she saw Raagini sleeping well in the bed were she sat in the bed next to Raagini and she waited for the first aid kit to come were it was exactly 20 minutes there was a knock in the main door were Ishani getting the first aid kit has come were she got up from the bed and she started to walk towards the main door and she came to the main door and she unlocked the door and she opened the door were she saw a room boy standing holding a first aid kit in his hand. 
Room boy(giving the first aid kit to Ishani):madam you have asked for the first aid kit and ointment for the scratches that is inside the first aid kit itself. 
Ishani(getting it and shook her head as okay): Haan tk and please tell some restaurant people to come up there are some empty vessels in our room they can come and collect it. 
Room boy:Haan let me tell them madam some one will come by after few minutes. 
Ishani shook her head as okay were the room boy giving a head shake to Ishani and he started to walk in the corridor were Ishani as soon as the room boy went from there she closed the door with one hand and in other hand she was holding the first aid kit. She locked the door well with her one hand and then she holding the first aid kit in her hand started to walk in the room and then she walked to the bedroom were going to the bedroom were she entered the bedroom were she saw Ranveer still sitting with the silent face in the bed were seeing him Ishani walked to the bed and then she sat in the bed next to him and then she kept the first aid kit in the bed were Ranveer was seeing Ishani and then first aid kit with a silent face were Ishani opened the first aid kit box and then she took the anti septic liquid bottle in the first aid kit and then she opened the sealed cap of the anti septic bottle and then she kept the cap in the bed and then she holding the anti septic bottle in her one hand and then took her other hand to the first aid kit cotton bunch and then she took some cotton from the cotton bunch in her hand and she took the bottle of anti septic liquid near the cotton in her other hand and then she wet the cotton with the anti septic liquid and then she kept the anti septic liquid bottle on the lamp table were Ranveer was seeing everything with a silent face were Ishani keeping the anti septic liquid bottle in the lamp table and she turned and showed her hand to Ranveer and saw Ranveer were her look now indicated him to give his hand in her hand were Ranveer getting Ishani is asking for his hand.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani a silent glance): Its okay Ishani why you need to strain let me itself put it. 
Ishani(seeing him giving a smile):Its okay give your hand. 
Ranveer without telling anything gave his hand to Ishani's hand were Ishani held his injured hand and then she took the cotton that was wet with the anti septic liquid near Ranveer's hand and she touched his scratch wound over his fingers in his right hand with the cotton with anti septic liquid. 
Ranveer(feeling the pain in hand):Ouch..haaa..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):just few seconds Ranveer it won't pain after it. 
Ranveer hearing what Ishani said now were he saw Ishani's face were she was concentrating in his wound and she was cleaning his wound.Ranveer was now getting lost in the way Ishani was caring for him were now a admiring smile came in his lips were he want this care always from Ishani his heart has always demanded this care only from Ishani always from his childhood. 
Ishani(clearing the wound well with the cotton with anti septic liquid and then seeing Ranveer):Thank god clay didn't go deep inside the wound and all(telling it she kept the cotton that she cleaned his wound in the corner of the open cap of the first aid box and then her hand was about to take the ointment from the first aid kit were before she could take the ointment Ishani felt something were she raised her head and saw Ranveer were as she felt Ranveer's eyes were completely on her were seeing him seeing her with a mesmerized face in a low tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with cute mesmerized smile): I love you Ishani. 
Ishani hearing the magical words from Ranveer now she was not able to smile as her thoughts went to the way Ranveer scolded her last night were the words Ranveer said to her was coming as a flashback to her again.
FLASHBACK..
Ranveer(showing his index finger towards her like warning):When it comes to my parents I won't see anything even I will forget that you are my wife. 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ishani(thinking it and then seeing Ranveer and his injured hand and then again seeing his face giving a made up smile):hmm okay Ranveer let me apply ointment. (she turned to the first aid kit and then she took the ointment and she opened the cap of the ointment tube and kept the cap on the first aid kit box opener were she took some ointment out of the tube on her index finger and then she kept the ointment tube in the first aid kit and she having the ointment in her finger and still holding Ranveer's hand well in her hand and then she applied the ointment to his wounds were Ranveer now didn't feel any pain in his wound were forgetting everything around him his eyes were only on Ishani who was applying ointment to his wounds in his fingers were her cheek was so visible to him were he was seeing her like he will eat her any moment).
Ishani taking the ointment again and she applied the ointment well on his five fingers were ever the scratches were and then seeing Ranveer were still now Ranveer's look was in the same way as he was seeing her sometime before were Ishani managing and then she turned to the first aid box and she took the ointment tube cap and she closed the ointment tube with its cap and then she kept the ointment on the first aid box were she turned to the lamp table and she took the anti septic liquid bottle and then she took its cap in the bed and she closed the bottle well and kept that bottle in the first aid kit and she took the cotton from the first aid opener that she used to clean Ranveer's wound and she got up from the bed and she walked to the waste bin in the corner of the room and she dropped the cotton and she again walked to the bed and she closed the first aid kit and then she was about to take the first aid kit box were Ranveer held Ishani's hand with his left hand were Ishani seeing Ranveer catching her hand she turned her face to Ranveer and saw him with a silent face. Ranveer too seeing her were he held her hand tightly and in the next moment he laid in the bed keeping his legs in the floor and with a force he holding Ishani's hand well and pulled her well were Ishani who didn't expect this from Ranveer fell on the bed above him were Ranveer was seeing Ishani with a smile in his face were Ishani too seeing Ranveer's eyes were she was able to feel his love in his eyes and she was sure he is coming out of the guilty and stress but the word Ranveer said against her was some where hurting her so much. 
Ranveer(leaving her hand from his hand and then bringing his left hand to her cheek and holding her cheek and in a husky tone): Ishani I am so hurt today I hurt Raagini so much today. If I be alone today night thinking that itself I will be feeling guilty for whole night Ishani to heal that wound I need you Ishani. you are the right medicine for my wound that has happened in my heart. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a silent face):Ranveer wo..(she was hesitating)
Ranveer taking his hand from her cheek and then he took his left hand to her back and in a micro second he with force turned Ishani well on the bed and he made Ishani to lay in the bed and he came above her. 
Ishani(who fell in the bed resting her back in the bed as Ranveer turned her now resting her back in the bed feeling some pain):Ouch..
Ranveer(seeing her face feeling some pain with a not understanding face):Kya hua?
Ishani:(feeling him above her and then took her one hand to her back and then took the first aid kid that was in the bed behind her back and she kept it some distance away from her in the bed and seeing Ranveer):Wo I fell over first aid kit box...
Ranveer(with a cute face):Sorry 
Ishani(giving a head shake as okay):Its okay tk utto mein..(before she could tell Ranveer taking his left hand from her band and he kept his left hand index finger over her lips and seeing her were Ishani saw him with a silent face).
Ranveer:I know I have done a very big mistake by allowing Raagini to fall in the bed pool..
Ishani(seeing him giving a light smile):We saved her know? she is safe now try to come out of that incident and be back to normal.
Ranveer(seeing her a cute face):I am feeling so much stressed Ishani. only you can be the medicine to my stress know? Please today night..(thinking again):Nahi now itself let us mingle I am sure If you become my medicine I will be surely out of the stress. (telling it he laid above her were he took his lips near her right ear and started to kiss her ear well).
Ishani feeling Ranveer is kissing her ears and was also thinking the way Ranveer scolded her were the word he said as he will forget that she is his wife was somewhere hurting her were she really was not able to get with him with whole heart now in love making were she held his shoulders and was about to make his come out of the hug were that was the time there was knock in the main door.
Ishani got to know that restaurant people has come to take the empty vessels were she without making Ranveer come out of the hug she thought he himself will come out of the hug hearing the door knock were Ranveer didn't seem to be minding anything were he was now getting stress free were he was almost catching her ear lobe between his both the lips and he was closing his eyes and was feeling Ishani's skin well. There was another knock in the main door were Ranveer didn't seem to be coming out of the hug. 
Ishani(in thoughts):Ranveer is not hearing the knock of the door or what?Tk let me (she held his shoulders and in his ears):Ranveer someone is knocking the door. 
Ranveer(without getting what Ishani said too and still playing with her ear lobe in between his lips and then taking his lips from her ear lobe and in a husky tone in her ears):I am sure Ishani I will be a good father to Raagini here after. I am feeling If I keep on this stress inside my heart I will surely die thinking Raagini falling in the pool itself. I want to divert myself from that incident then only I can come to normal. For that I want your love now completely I want your love. 
Ishani(getting what Ranveer said and getting that Ranveer was not minding anything around him and held his shoulders and brought him out of the hug were there was another knock in the room door and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer some one is knocking the door. 
Ranveer(now seeing Ishani and were now he too was able to hear the knock in the door were again seeing Ishani):Haan they are knocking the door. 
Ishani:I only told some hotel people to come to take the empty plates and bowls. To him itself let me order for our dinner. 
Ranveer:(giving a smile to her):Okay I love you. 
Ishani seeing Ranveer with a silent face were without knowing what to react she shook her head as okay with a silent face were Ranveer too giving a smile to her were he got up from her and he sat in the bed well were Ishani got up from the bed and she took the first aid kit in her hand and the she started to walk towards the bedroom door were she walked to the bedroom door and she went out of the bedroom.
Ranveer(who was seeing Ishani's back till she goes out to himself): Now I am okay but to be stress free I want to spend some time with Ishani then only I can come out of the stress completely(thinking about Ishani giving ointment to his wound to himself):hmm my Ishani's love can take out all my wound. (he saw his hand and the wound having the ointment and had a smile in his face now were he took a deep breath in and then he let out of the breath very well again and he really felt relaxed).
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr

Now ranveer's wound is healed. Butthere'sstill ishani's to be healed. She had to say about her hurt now or he must get to know her hurt due to his words. Now confused on how they gonna heal each other..
There are still something to solve between each other..
Waiting for next Dr

Keep smiling and take care 😊Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Ranveer is now overcoming his guilt...& now it's his turn to make Ishaani to overcome his harsh talks that he said that night...marvelous episode didu...be safe & stay healthy
Ishveer45 thumbnail

Ishaani applied ointment on Ranveer's scratches to ease his pain. Now Ranveer is feeling better. He wants to spend this night with Ishaani but she is hesitant about it. She still can't forget his words. Let's see what will happen next. Update soon.

naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update.i loved the part when ranveer started kissing her and then he is giving love bites and ishani is unable to get up and ranveer is not even listening the door knocks.waiting for next.
Alisha306 thumbnail

Hello Sakshi. How are you? Hope you are OK. The episode is remarkable. I like Ishveer romance. Ranveer loves Ishaani so much that he even doesn't hear a door knock. Ishaani is offended. I wonder if they will spend the night or not. Ranveer says that without Ishaani's love he will not be able to forgive himself. Waiting for the next.

priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii Sakshi.. 
Happy Holi to u too dear.. ðŸ˜Š 
It was d nice chapter. Waiting for ur next update. ðŸ˜ƒ
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sakshi. Thanks for the update. Ishaani tried to console Ranveer. Ranveer was hurt but now he feels better thanks to Ishaani. I like him kissing Ishaani's earlobe. It was very romantic. He didn't want to leave her. 😊

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice update Sakshi!!!

Waiting for the next