Hi Gudiya behan 
ya let me update it dear
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 521
SHIMLA..
Time was moving and the day came to almost 6 o clock in the evening were Ishani was still sitting next to Raagini in the bed but were Raagini who was enjoying the cartoon on the TV almost till 5.30 now she laying in the lap of Ishani was sleeping well were Ishani was caressing Raagini's shoulders to make her so much comfortable to sleep were Ishani's thoughts were completely on Ranveer now were she was thinking the way she scolded him and the way he too wanted to ask sorry to her. Ishani took a deep breath and then she saw Raagini were Raagini was sleeping well resting her head in her lap. 
Ishani(having a light smile seeing Raagini's sleep and to herself):Meri cute Raagini tonic effect is making you sleep so well I think fine anyways sleep well even If you wake up in the night let Mama manage you. (she gave a smile again and then held Raagini's shoulders and then made cutie pie to sleep in the bed again and then she took two pillows and kept on the sides of Raagini and then she saw the TV were the cartoons were running in the TV screen were Ishani took the TV remote in the bed and she turned off the TV and then she got up from the bed and then she walked to the TV table and she kept the TV remote in the TV table and she turned off the TV switch and then she saw the bedroom again. She took a deep breath were her face had a expression of how to ask sorry to Ranveer for scolding him were she started to walk in the room right and left).
The time was moving were when it was exactly 6.15 Ranveer was moving his eyelids and then he opened his eyes slowly and he got up and sat in the bed and then he moved himself well in the bed and he rested his back in the head rest and then he saw the whole room were the room seemed to be dark and he was feeling difficult to see anything in the room were he took his hand to the lamp in the lamp table and then he hit the power button on the Lamp were the lamp started to glow were he took his hand to the switch board that was behind the bed were he hit the switches to bring the light in the room were the lights started to glow in the room were having a sleep awaken face he saw the whole room a glance and then his eyes fell on the clock on the wall were he saw the time as 6.15
Ranveer(with a bit shocked face):Kya its 6.15? This much time I have slept?.(he gave a impossible head shake and then he took his hand to his face and then he rubbed his face well and then he hit his head in the head rest and closed his eyes).
Ishani as she was walking left and right in the living room cum bedroom her phone being in the lamp table rang its ring were Ishani walked to the lamp table and she took the phone from the lamp table and saw the display were a smile came in her lips seeing its Nitin who is calling her. 
Ishani(with a smile she picked the call and kept the phone in her ears): Papa..
Nitin(sitting in the sofa of his house in servant quarters and hearing Ishani's voice in the phone):How is my beti?
Ishani(with a smile):haan Papa I am fine.How are you?What are you doing now?
Nitin:I am fine and I came back from office now only as soon as I came to home and sat in the sofa I saw your face in my thoughts so only I called to my daughter immediately. Tk tell me how is your Shimla trip going?
Ishani(thinking about their Shimla trip and the problems that are in their life now and in the phone):Haan Papa its so nice and we are enjoying Shimla so much. More than me and Ranveer Raagini is so much excited in Shimla. As she is seeing many new things here she is getting crazy. 
Nitin(with a smile):hmm when Baby's see something new they used to get excited. Anyways I am so happy that you and Ranveer are so happy with each other. you both should stay like this itself Ishani.
Ishani(thinking their current situation and fight making up herself):Haan sure Papa
Nitin:hmm always you both will be together. Ishani even If you both fight also you give up to Ranveer no problem in that.Already we all know how much all of us hurt Ranveer in that DNA problem the things we did to Ranveer in that time even after knowing the truth too he forgot and forgave all of us so anything happens you its forgive him here after. 
Ishani(hearing what Nitin said):Papa you are the perfect father Papa when your child needs help surely you will come to her with your cute ideas and advises. 
Nitin:Haan its my duty to take care of my daughter's life know. I too want to see my daughter always happy in her life and her happiness is with her husband so only I gave you this advise. 
Ishani:Okay papa here after what ever happens between me and Ranveer I will try my best to give up to him first.
Nitin:okay that is sweet of you and another two more days we all are waiting for your return. 
Ishani:Haan Papa we will be in front of you soon
Nitin:Okay Ishani let me cut the call I am waiting for you.
Ishani:Haan soon I will see you Papa..
Nitin smiling and he cut the call were Ishani too with a smile took the phone from her ears were she walked to the lamp table and kept the phone in the table were the words now Nitin said came to her mind.She thought about the way Nitin said all of them hurting Ranveer by not trusting him were now Ishani's memory started to show her slideshows of the way she saw Ranveer's video in the computer of the doctor and the way she didn't trust Ranveer and said him that she is hating him and the way she came out of the hospital and the way she immediately went out of the house without even telling it to him.
Ishani(with a worried face went and sat in the sofa and to herself):Haan how much hurt I am giving to Ranveer always?. (she again thought about the way Ranveer came to Baroda and the way she was not allowing him inside the house and the way Ranveer brought the company for her and the way he tried his best to safeguard her from Rohit and the way she was not trusting his words about Rohit and the way Finally Ranveer came inside her house and the way he tried to prove his innocence and the way Rohit hit Ranveer by his car and he was hurt and then with a worried feeling face to herself):I always used to hurt him know?Today Ranveer too was worried for being careless on Raagini but he came to ask sorry to me but I only scolded him and hurt him so much. As Papa said I should be always with Ranveer only I should not go away from him here after.Tk let me go and talk to Ranveer..(she was about to get up were she was feeling again and without getting up to herself):how to talk to Ranveer now?I scolded him a lot..(she was thinking how to ask sorry to Ranveer).
Ranveer hitting his head in the head rest and closed his eyes now again thought why he was sleeping this much were his memory showed the slideshow of he being busy in the business call and the way Ishani jumped in the swimming pool after calling for Raagini were he too getting Raagini fell in the pool he jumped and the view of Raagini laying in the pool rubber bottom sheet and closed her eyes came to him thought were he immediately opened his eyes and was bit breathing and sweating too were he took his hand to his forehead and wiped his sweat.
Ranveer(thinking it with anger and to himself):What father I am? I am idiot I don't even know how to take care of my daughter. How could I do it?If something has happened to Raagini means(he thinking it immediately kept his hand over his mouth and was having moist eyes were he took his hand from his mouth and shaking his head as no):I would have not forgiven myself for my complete life. (he had tears now in his eyes were he put his legs on the floor and he got up from the bed and stood in the floor were he wiped his tears in his eyes and to himself):Stupid and annoying man I am..(he was crying worriedly were his eyes again fell in the plate with Roti and bowl with Palak Paneer and silver glass with water in the tea poi were seeing it with a anger he walked to the tea poi and took the clay plate in his hand with Roti and palak Paneer clay bowl in his hand and then with anger without knowing what he is behaving he took the plate up some what up and then with force he put the clay plate down in the floor were the clay plate with the Roti and clay bowl of Palak paneer too fell in the floor were the Roti was on the floor and Palak Paneer too was split in the floor were Ranveer seeing it with anger in a shouting tone): Food?? only the man who need to live a proper life and will be useful in his life to others need to have food and be healthy but (hitting his head with his hand itself):This Ranveer is only a problem to all always. Not even fit to be father to a child for me for what food is needed? I and all need to die for leaving my child to go to the verge of death today..(he with anger kneel down in the floor and then seeing the clay plate's one part that was not broken well were he seeing the clay plate part he folded his right hand well and without knowing where to pour his emotions he hit the clay plate part well with his hand and to himself):better die Ranveer idiot hain tum?(though the clay plate was broken some what as he has hit it with his folded hand but also he was continuously hitting that broken pieces of clay with his folded hand and his hand too were getting injured with some scratches).
Ishani who was sitting in the sofa of thinking how to go and talk to Ranveer now heard the sounds in the bedroom were that too were hitting noise and the breaking noise were she had a doubtful face. 
Ishani(to herself):What kind of noise is this?(she got up from the sofa immediately and she started to walk towards the bedroom were she came to the bedroom and seeing the bedroom door open she immediately entered the bedroom were she saw Ranveer hitting his hand on the clay pieces that were broken well into pieces now and the Roti and Palak Paneer on the floor and then seeing Ranveer hitting the clay pieces hardly with his hand on the floor were seeing him):Ranveer..
Ranveer like a mad man without hearing anything was hitting his hand well in the clay pieces in the floor were Ishani seeing the way Ranveer is hurting himself now she walked to him and then she kneel down to his height and then she held his hand with force. 
Ishani:Ranveer stop it..(she was holding his hand well were Ranveer was trying to take his hand in anger from her hand without even seeing her face).
Ranveer(seeing the clay pieces that were broken completely in the floor and without seeing Ishani's face with his anger face and in anger confirmed tone):Chodo Mujhe chodo...(he was taking his hand from her hand and then he again fold his hand well and hit the clay pieces well).
Ishani(again holding his hand and holding his hand tightly and in a bit shouting tone):Ranveer stop it.Are you mad?
Ranveer(having so much anger on himself for not taking care of Raagini with a worried anger face and turning to her with anger):haan mein mad hain? I am a unfit man to become a father. (he saw its Ishani now were his eyes was getting Ishani's face and it was now making his heart somewhat cool were he was now crying seeing her well were he cried well by bowing his head were he again with tears raised his head and in a emotional tone):Mad hain mein Ishani mad hain?(shaking his head as no):Any man can become father if he is a capable man to give a child in woman's womb but only a responsible man can become a father to a child in all the way. (taking his hand from her hand were now his outer side finger were full of scratches and were having some blood strains on the scratches were he was almost broken inside his heart and seeing Ishani with tears in his eye and hitting his chest with his hand that was injured):Mein acchi Papa nahi hain Ishani.
Ishani seeing the way Ranveer was too so much hurt for the way Raagini was fell in the pool were she too was now getting hurt seeing the tears in Ranveer's eyes. 
Ranveer(with so much hurt and tears in his eyes were now his face was almost red due to excessive tears in his eyes were his cheek were full of tears were he seeing Ishani in a emotional voice):Today Raagini kitni choti bachchi hain wo she fell in the pool that too because of my carelessness.(he had tears again were he again turned to the clay plate pieces were he folded his hand and seeing Ishani's face with confirmed tears face);For that careless father this is only the right punishment is(he again went to hit the clay pieces in the floor were Ishani held his hand firmly were he seeing Ishani has held his hand seeing her with a silent tears face now):leave me..
Ishani(with anger):No Ranveer don't do this to yourself I won't leave your hand now..
Ranveer:Ishani leave me now..
Ishani:I won't(she held his hand well).
Ranveer(controlling his anger and seeing her with a questioning face);I have hurt my daughter for that this is only punishment I am giving to me leave me.
Ishani(with a confirmed face): I won't..
Ranveer(with a bit irritated face):What is your problem If I am hitting the floor with my hand.?
Ishani(immediately seeing him):Because its paining for me only more than you. (she saw him with a worried face).
Ranveer hearing it were now his eyes saw her with a love were Ishani too now she got to know even Ranveer is too worried for the incident happen in the morning were she was now feeling guilty for the way she scolded Ranveer so much.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and getting calmed down and then slowly taking his hands from her hand and seeing her with a calm and tear face):But I really need a punishment to me Ishani. (he again felt himself a not fit man to be father were again crying well): How I would have faced all If something has happened to Raagini?(he was crying like a child):Mein..fit nahi hain..(he cried well and he closed his face with his both the hands and was crying so much).
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is crying having tears in her eyes and then she held Raagini's hand and took his hand from his face and seeing him were he was crying so much were his face was completely red now were she held his cheek now and seeing him with tears):Ranveer see it was meant to happen and it happened but now Raagini is fine know?Then what? it was a accident..
Ranveer(crying well and seeing her with tears full eyes):Nahi it was not a accident it was completely because of me only. How much hard it would be for Raagini inside the pool but I didn't even notice she has fell in the pool If you didn't see her falling in the pool surely we would have lost Raagini today. It was completely because of my carelessness only..(he cried well).
Ishani took her hands from his cheeks and seeing him crying were she seeing he is feeling so much for letting Raagini to fall in the pool were she too wiping her tears and then she moved by kneel down itself and went close to Ranveer and then in a moment she hugged Ranveer well were Ranveer too who was crying and who really needed a emotional support and that was too from his Ishani were this finally made him to hug her well with his both the hands were hugging her itself he was again crying so much keeping his chin in her shoulders were Ishani too hugged Ranveer well and she caressed Ranveer's back with her both hands and then resting her chin in his shoulders were they were hugging each other kneeling down in the floor were now Ishani was able to feel Ranveer's tear drop in her t-shirt over her shoulder. 
Ishani(caressing Ranveer's back):Ranveer its okay now come on Raagini is fine now. She is again actively back to her routine okay?
Ranveer(crying hugging her like a small baby):I didn't do it voluntarily Ishani. (he brought his hand from her back to her shoulders and then coming out of the hug and seeing Ishani with a emotional father's face):She is my daughter wo meri beti hain aur wo meri Khoon hain.How will I try to let my own blood to touch the verge of death?
Ishani(seeing him with a emotional smile she held his cheek and then she wiped his tears in his cheek):I know you didn't do it voluntarily. For a while I had anger that you didn't take care of Raagini well so only I shouted at you and scolded you I am sorry Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a tear wiped face):hmm its okay only Mothers can feel the real pain of the child. I can understand your emotions as a mother. 
Ishani(again catching his cheek and seeing him with a smile):Ranveer it was a accident so come on come back to normal.
Ranveer:(seeing her with a silent face):Nahi Ishani I can't.Will Raagini again come to me here after? I can't even take care of her well for a while how will I be a good father to her for her whole life?
Ishani(smiling and taking her hands from his cheek and held his injured hand and seeing him):Get up(she got up holding is hand).
Ranveer too got up with Ishani were Ishani walking holding his hand and finally brought him to the bed were she sat in the bed and took her hand from his hand were Ranveer was standing without understanding what Ishani is up to were Ishani seeing Ranveer not sitting next to her and seeing him signed him to sit in the bed next to her were Ranveer too with a silent face sat in the bed next to her. 
Ishani(seeing him):Who can tell that Ranveer can't be a good father?(seeing him with a confirmed face):even in your complete life you yourself should never tell that you were not able to be a good father.The way you were so much happy when you came to know I was pregnant and the way you were so sure that we will have a daughter only and the way you used to talk to your daughter when she was in my womb seeing my stomach and the way you used to bring small dolls for our daughter and the way you took me to hospital when I had labor pain and the way you were so happy that you got daughter in your hand and the way you named our daughter as Raagini and the way you used to make her sleep by telling her stories, the way you used to make her sleep on your chest, the way you brought her all the toys and walker,the way you used to keep Raagini in your hand for more than hours without even feeling your pain in your hand and the way you were so much worried for Raagini's vaccination and the way you never wanted Doctor to give her injection when Raagini was not feeling well and the way when Raagini seeing your anger and was not ready to talk to you and the way you apologized to her holding your ears and the way you made yourself a mickey mouse to make her smile,the way you used to explain her everything and the way you tell her all the stories these things are more than enough to tell that more than you no other man can take care of Raagini with this much affection in his heart. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani was telling him he with his left hand wiped his tears well and seeing her):But also Ishani leaving Raagini to fall in the pool..(before he could complete).
Ishani:Ranveer come on its okay that was a accident and I am sure here after you will be more conscious on Raagini and I am damn sure that here after you will be taking care of her with complete care. 
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):haan here after I will surely take care of her so well.Here after I will never allow anything wrong to happen to my daughter. she is Ranveer's beti and I will surely take care of her with all my care for her. 
Ishani(smiling to him):hmm that is it now come on relax yourself..(she took his hand and saw the scratches and blood stains on the scratches with a worried face):Don't know when you are going to stop this habit of hurting yourself?. (she touched his scratch with her hand).
Ranveer(who didn't feel the pain till now due to all the emotional confessions now as Ishani touched the scratches wound in his hand):ouch..ahha..
Ishani(taking her finger from his wound);Its paining?
Ranveer(seeing her a calm look):Haan.
Ishani:Tk wait let me tell the hotel staff to bring the first aid and then some food for you and tell some house keeping person to come on clean the floor too. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay were Ishani giving a smile to him were she took her hand over the intercom in the bedroom lamp table were she saw the chart behind the bed and she dialed to the reception of the hotel and kept the cordless phone in her ears and waited for them to pick the call were Ranveer now saw the way Ishani's care for him were the way she brought him back to normal were he now seeing Ishani's face was having a silent thinking face. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor ranveer hurted him too much .Ishani made him unders tandem .Finally they talked to each other awesome .Thanks for the pm.
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr
The episode was so nice and emotional..
They both were hurt in ragini falling in pool.
Our cutie pie now came back to normal.
But ranveer hurt himself badly. He felt really bad for leaving ragini like that.
Loved the way ishani consoled him.
He injured his hand now. Hope ishani gonna feed him.
Waiting for the next update Dr

Keep smiling and take care 😊
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updates, Sakshi! And Happy Holi!
Ishveer45 thumbnail

Hello Sakshi!!!

Very nice episode. Ranveer was weeping badly. He wanted to feel pain for his mistake. He regrets so much being uncareful and inattentive. He hurt himself. Ishaani can't see Ranveer in pain. she consoles him. I like their hug very much. Now Ranveer feels much better thanks to Ishaani. Update the next episode soon.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing episode. Ranveer is very upset now. He has broken plates into pieces to hurt himself. I like that ishaani decided to make up with him. Otherwise he could commit suiside. Ishaani was talking with her father on the phone. She didn't tell him about her problems not to disteress him. Let's see what will be next. Eagerly waiting for the next episode.

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi!!! Finally Ishveer have made up. I'm so contented. Ranveer burst into tears and Ishaani consoled him. It was a very nice scene. Now Ishaani should spend the night with him. 😊😊😊😊 Hope it will happen soon. Update the next episode soon.

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Ohh no Ranveer is hurting himself because of feeling guilty for his carelessness towards Raagini...but relieved to c Ishaani came @ the right time & prevented Ranveer from damaging & hurting himself more...& very happy to c that things r settling down...great episode didu...be safe & stay healthy