Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

But ishani dint do anything know .ranveer kind ghalti hai

Hmm.. But ranveer too was crying.. N padhne ke baad toh aosa lag rha tha ishu se jaada ranveer shocked tha n tensed tha..
Ishani should understand this...

P.S. I can never see ranveers mistake.. 😛
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di please make ranveer to cry alone.. Or hurt himself for his doings..hiding from ishani..as punishment dor his doings.. But ishani sees him crying and punishing himself.. Consoles him.. Takes care of him..please..please..
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 519
Ranveer seeing the way Ishani telling to inform to Balveer that too through Raagini was so much hurt were he didn't know how to talk to Ishani or how to justify his way of behaving in the night and being careless towards Raagini were Ranveer making up himself with a worried face he walked to the bed and saw the corner of the bed having his jacket and phone were he took his phone from the bed and then seeing the display and from the contact he took Balveer's number and he dialed to Balveer and he kept the phone in his ears and as the ring went on the other side he waited for Balveer to pick the call.
Balveer(driving the car towards the resort and picking the call):Hello Ranveer sir I am on the way to hotel only..
Ranveer(took a deep breath and in a calm tone):Balveer today we cannot come to sight seeing and you no need to come to hotel to pick us.
Balveer:Okay but why sir?
Ranveer:Actually our daughter is not feeling well and we showed her to the doctor and he said today alone she should not be exposed to the chill climate so only. 
Balveer:okay fine sir but I think we are out of the schedule now we may miss few places sir as there are only two more days. 
Ranveer:That's okay Balveer more than my daughter nothing is important to me. 
Ishani heard the word Ranveer said with a silent face standing next to the bed. 
Balveer:Okay sir tomorrow morning be ready by 10 o clock let me come to the hotel and pick you up. 
Ranveer;Haan okay(he cut the call and then saw Ishani).
Ishani(Getting that Ranveer has said Balveer not to come and then seeing Raagini):Baby tell Papa to be sitting in the sofa and keep an eye on you let Mama go and take bath and come. I am feeling uneasy as I am completely wet. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a silent face):Haan let me sit in the sofa and see her. 
Ishani hearing it and without seeing him or without reacting anything to him started to walk to the TV table were she went near the TV and she turned on the Switch of the TV and she took the remote and turn on the TV and she saw for Pogo channel and then finding the Pogo channel she fixed that channel in the TV screen in which Chota Bheem was running were Ishani feeling its fine for Raagini for now and she saw Raagini who was sitting silently in the bed and she was cutely hitting her nose with her hand were that was the moment there was a knock in the main door were Ishani guessing it would be room boy she walked to tthe bed and kept the TV remote in it and she walked to the lamp table and she took the prescription given by the doctor and she started to walk to the main door were she opened the door by turning its handle and seeing a 20 years aged boy in front of her.
Room boy:Madam you wanted to get some medicine I think?
Ishani(shook her head as yes and giving the prescription):Haan this tonic alone get and come and for money wait a while..(she shook her head as telling him to wait were she walked inside the room were she came to her cupboard and she opened her cupboard and took her purse were she opened her purse and took two 100 rupees notes and then closing the purse and keeping it back in the cupboard and closing the cupboard started to walk to the main door and she gave the money to room boy):Don't know how much tonic will cost so 200 rupees is there you get and come. 
Room boy having the prescription and then money in his hand he started to walk from there were Ishani as soon as Room boy started to walk from there she closed the main door and then she walked and came inside the room were she walked near the bed and she took the towel with which she dried Raagini's hair from the bed and then she took Raagini's wet dresses that she kept in the floor in her one hand and then she took Raagini's wet jacket and then she started to walk to the washroom were she went to the washroom and dropped Raagini's dresses for washing and then came out of the washroom and she went to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and she took a towel and her t-shirt and track suites and she took her other dresses needed and she closed the cupboard and turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was now sitting in the sofa as she said with a silent face and his phone was on the tea poi in front of him were Ishani seeing him a glance and then seeing Raagini. 
Ishani:Raagini..
Raagini(watching the TV with a silent dull face and hearing Ishani calling her and seeing Ishani): Mama..(she coughed again)
Ishani:nothing to worry let Mama go and bath and come and in that time your tonic will come let Mama give you tonic you can sleep and you will be okay them.
Raagini(with a cute sad face shook her head as okay):hmm(she again took her glance to the TV and was seeing the TV with a silently face).
Ishani having the towel and her dresses and she walked to the washroom were she entered the washroom and locked the washroom and to take a bath. Ranveer as soon as Ishani went saw Raagini were Raagini was coughing well were his face was so much guilty for the way he has been were that was the moment Ranveer's phone rang being in the tea poi were Ranveer saw the phone and seeing its Rishab in the display he saw Raagini well now and then without taking his eyes from Raagini he took the phone from tea poi and he attended the call and kept the phone in his ears. 
RV:Haan Rishab..
Rishab:Sir your call was not answered for so long so only I cut the call that time sir. 
RV:Haan that's okay actually there was a emergency need for a person so only I kept the phone as it is and went to do my possibility. 
Rishab:hmm okay sir(with a happy smile);sir finally as you told me I called to that secretary and I told about the 20% investment reduction to them were he cut the call and has talked to his company owner and then he called me back and talked to me and finally they have accepted to continue the business deal with us sir. 
RV(didn't even get happiness hearing it were his eyes were on Raagini were Raagini was seeing the TV with a silent face were seeing her and in phone):hmm okay Rishab its good carry on with your work. 
Rishab:okay sir(he cut the call).
Ranveer(as the call was cut he took the phone from the ears and kept the phone in the sofa next to him and seeing Raagini in thoughts):I can win in business but I don't know how I am going to win back my Ishani and Raagini's trust. (he had a worried face were he immediately put his hand inside his pant pocket and took Ishani's phone from his pant pocket were he saw the phone was drenched over it and then keeping her phone in the tea poi and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and took his purse were he saw his whole purse was completely drenched were he took the credit cards,debit cards and then few rupees notes out of the purse and then he kept the rupees notes on the tea poi separately for them to dry and then he kept the purse a side in the tea poi and the cards a side were he immediately took Ishani's phone and then he saw for some cloth to wipe the phone were he didn't find any cloth near by so he got up from the sofa and he went to the curtains of the window and he stood near the window and then he took the curtain edge and with that he wiped the phone well and then saw the phone and to himself): hmmm thank god its a water proof phone (he hit the power button were the screen was displayed well and to himself):Finally its working thank to technology..(he swiped the screen of the phone were he saw the photo of him having Raagini in his hand as the screen saver were a smile came in his lips seeing the way Ishani has love for him and Raagini were he smiled to himself and he kept the phone in the tea poi and he sat in the sofa and started to see Raagini).
Ishani after few minutes she came out of the washroom wearing her t-shirt and then track suite were she was drying her hair with the towel in her hand were Ranveer saw Ishani were Ishani was drying her hair well with the towel were Ishani started to walk to the dressing table and she started to dry her hair with the towel and then drying her hair to the extreme she can with the towel and then she dropped the towel in the bed corner and then she took the dryer and started to dry her hair well were finally she finished her drying of hair and then in free hair itself she combed her hair well with the comb and then putting back the dryer and the comb back in its places in the dressing table and she walked to the bed and taking the towel in the corner and she started to walk to the washroom were she opened the washroom door and she dropped the towel in the washing bin and then she came out of the washroom and then she sat in the bed next to Raagini. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing Ishani and rubbing her nose with the hand):Mama
Ishani:Water is coming out of the nose know?tk tonic will come soon then after having tonic If you sleep well means you will be alright. 
Raagini saw Ishani with a cute face were she moved herself close to Ishani and lovingly rested her head in Ishani's lap were Ishani too having a smile seeing her daughter's cuteness were she started to caress Raagini's hair. Ranveer seeing Ishani and Raagini and then he took Ishani's phone from the tea poi and he got up from the sofa and he came to Ishani and he showed her phone in front of her face standing near the bed.Ishani seeing Ranveer showing her phone in front of her face were now only she got the thought that she kept the phone in the restaurant table itself and due to Raagini falling in the pool she didn't even have the mind take the phone back. Ishani seeing the phone in Ranveer's hand caressing Raagini's hair with one hand and then she took her other hand and got the phone from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer too giving the phone to Ishani and then without telling any other word to her he started to walk to the sofa to take his phone were Ishani as soon as she got the phone she immediately saw the display and took the messaging app and she typed a message and sent to Ranveer's number. 
Ranveer(took the phone from the sofa were there was beep sound in the phone were he saw the phone display and getting its message from Ishani and without turning to Ishani he opened the message were he read the message in thoughts):Thanks for bringing my phone.(he had a sad face seeing the way Ishani is not talking to him at all).
Ishani seeing that Ranveer saw the message and then she was about to keep the phone in the lamp table were she suddenly remembered something were she saw the phone and turning on the display and took the messaging app and she typed another message and sent it to Ranveer and then she kept the phone back in the lamp table were Ranveer who was so much worried for the way their relationship has changed over night were his phone beeped once again were Ranveer saw the message again and then he opened the message were he again read the message in thoughts. 
Ranveer(reading the message in thoughts):Take bath..
Ranveer took a deep breath were he didn't know whether to be happy for Ishani's care for him even he after doing this much wrong or to be sad that Ishani is not talking to him were he turned and saw Ishani were now Ishani was caressing Raagini's hair with her hand were he took a deep breath and he walked to the bed and took his jacket from the corner of the bed and then holding the jacket and phone in his hand and without having guts to see Ishani he started to walk to bedroom.
Ishani(seeing his back in thoughts):Why did this happen Ranveer? In a over night everything changed between us. Night you shouted at me even though I was hurt I got used to your anger and scoldings but why did you do this today? How can you leave our love symbol to go and touch the verge of dead and come. Today If something has happened to Raagini means I would have not forgiven you for my complete life Ranveer.(she was feeling so much worried for the way Ranveer left Raagini to fall in the pool were she caressed Raagini's hair gently).
Ranveer entered the bedroom were he walked to the sofa and kept his jacket and phone on the sofa and then he walked to the cupboard and then he opened the cupboard and he took a towel and his t-shirt and night pant and then other needed inner wares and then he closed the cupboard and then he started to walk to the washroom were he entered the washroom to take bath. 
Ishani(was caressing Raagini's hair were there was a knock in the main door were Ishani seeing Raagini):Cutie pie get up and sit in the bed I think your tonic has come.
Raagini(laying well in Ishani's lap):Mama..
Ishani(with a smile held Raagini's shoulders and made her to get up and sit in the bed and seeing her with a smile):sit here and see the TV Mama has turned on the TV for you only know?Let Mama go and get your tonic and then give the tonic to you then I am sure my cutie pie will sleep so well.
Raagini cutely saw Ishani with a silent face were Ishani giving a smile to her were she got up from the bed and she started to walk to the main door were she came to the door and she turned the handle of the door and she opened the door were the room boy she gave the prescription was standing with a medicine packet and the prescription and 100 rupees note in his hand. 
Room boy:Madam I got the tonic its 100 rupees only so balance 100 rupees is there and then tonic and prescription. 
Ishani got all the things from Room boy and shook her head as okay to Room boy were Room boy shook his head as okay and he started to walk from there were Ishani holding the prescription and tonic and 100 rupees in her one hand she closed the door with other hand and she locked the door well and she started to walk inside the room were she came to the living room were cutie pie was sitting silently in the bed were Ishani seeing her with a smile came to the bed and sat next to Raagini were she kept the prescription and then 100 rupees in the lamp table and she took the tonic from the medicine packet and then she crushed the packet and she got up and dropped it in the waste bin and then holding the tonic bottle in her hand and then she came and sat next to Raagini in the bed were cutie pie saw Ishani with a smile now. 
Ishani(smiling to her and showing the tonic to her):See If you finish this tonic everything will get well soon..(she took the drinking cap of the tonic bottle and then checking the manufacturing date and then expire dates and then holding it in her one hand and then opening the cap of the tonic bottle and she keeping the cap in the bed and she poured the tonic in the drinking the cap were it was red color tonic pouring it and then took the cap from the bed and she closed the bottle and then kept the bottle in the lamp table were she gave Raagini the drinking cap near her mouth):Come baby you had your breakfast in the morning itself know come on drink the tonic..
Raagini(seeing the red color of the tonic with a smile and showing it to Ishani): Mama red..
Ishani(seeing her daughter's smartness and with a smile):haan my daughter loves color tonics know?Come on its red so in a single mouth drink it..(she took the tonic cap more near to Raagini's mouth).
Raagini kept her lips on the drinking cap were Ishani in a single moment feed the tonic to Raagini were Raagini too feeling the sweetness of the tonic made a cute face and swallowed the tonic. 
Ishani(Seeing Raagini finished her tonic and then she turned and kept the drinking cap of the tonic over the tonic bottle and then seeing Raagini):So finally done come on now sleep well. 
Raagini smiling to Ishani she immediately like a cute doll she kept her head in Ishani's lap were Ishani too seeing her daughter's cuteness caressed Raagini's shoulders and she started to tap Raagini's shoulders to make her sleep for a while were Ishani moved her hand in the bed and took the TV remote and she turned off the TV and kept the TV remote back in the bed and then she was continuing the tapping of Raagini's shoulders.
Ranveer came out of the washroom were he has already dried his hair well with the towel and then dropping the towel only he came out of the washroom were he came to the bed of the room and he sat in the bed with a silent face were he was thinking about him leaving Raagini's hand and the way Raagini was drowning inside the water and he was feeling worried for his carelessness were he holding the bed tightly on each side with his hand was seeing the floor silently. The time was moving..
The time was almost 11 o clock were Ishani who was tapping the shoulders of Raagini to sleep were she saw Raagini were cutie pie has slept so well in her lap were cutie pie's mouth too was open were it gave a smile in Ishani's lips were she used to look so cute while she is sleeping her deep sleep by opening her mouth were Ishani with a affection of mother held Raagini and then she made cutie pie to lay in the bed well and she kept the pillows for Raagini on the both the sides and then she got up from the bed and she took the TV remote from the bed and she walked to the TV table and she kept the remote in the table and she turned off the TV switch and then she walked to the lamp table and she took the prescription doctor gave and then 100 rupees that was balance and she started to walk back to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and took her purse and opening the purse she kept her 100 rupees and prescription of the doctor and then she closed the purse and putting it back in the cupboard and she closed the cupboard and she started to walk to the sofa to sit for a while were she saw the rupees notes and then Ranveer's purse and his credit and debit cards in the tea poi. 
Ishani(seeing it thought about Ranveer too got in the swimming pool  to save Raagini and then seeing his purse in the tea poi she took his purse and seeing it wet to herself):In emergency he jumped in the pool as it is so only purse got wet and then rupees notes too have got wet to make it dry he has kept it here it seems. (she took a rupees note and saw its dry or not were it was almost dry were she saw the heater that was running and then to herself): hmm heater has done its work correctly only.notes have dried well but purse is alone wet Tk let me go and keep the money and purse in his room itself. (she took his debit credit cards and making sure Cards are too dried and the purse and then she got up from the sofa and she started to walk to the bedroom were she entered the bedroom and she felt Ranveer sitting in the bed were without seeing him she went to the tea poi and kept the money and then over it she kept debit and credit cards and then purse on other side of the tea poi and then she was about to walk out of the room).
Ranveer(who saw Ishani as soon as she entered the room and keeping the money and purse in the tea poi and then she was about to go were he immediately got up and he walked to her and before she could leave the room he held her hand and turned her to him and saw Ishani were Ishani too saw him with a silent face she glanced him holding her hand and seeing him silently again seeing her with a sorry face): Ishani please know talk to me scold me but please don't do this to me please don't kill me with your silence I know you are angry on me but(before he could tell).
Ishani(seeing him with a calm face and in a calm tone): Angry on you?(she shook her head as no): I am not angry on you but for the way today you were careless on Raagini I am so much disappointed on you Ranveer. (taking her hand from his hand and seeing him with a confirmed silent face):The man who used to be so much responsible to every relationship, who has always been a best son, best brother, best lover, best husband and even a best father who take his family as his first priority didn't mind his child at all today. (she was now having moist eyes):For this I am not angry I am so much disappointed for the thing you done to Raagini today. (seeing him with a questioning face):It was your business call right?Talking busily about your business in phone call only you have left Raagini so causally near the pool know?. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani telling its a business call without even hearing it too and seeing her with a surprised face):Ishani how you know its business call?
Ishani(showing the phone that was laying in the sofa):if you talk for a long time in that phone means surely it will be business call only. I know all your behavior inch by inch Ranveer more than you I know you very well. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a worried face for the way he left Raagini to fall in the pool and seeing Ishani): Ishani I know I can't justify the way I left Raagini in the pool but I didn't do it voluntarily I didn't think she will fall in the pool I am so sorry..
Ishani(seeing him with the same silent face in a calm tone):If I didn't see Raagini falling inside the pool means we would have not know that she has fallen in the pool we would have been searching her some other place thinking that we lost her and then we will get to know she was inside the pool only after she comes to the upper surface of the water and that time we would have lost Raagini(with a tears in her eyes):Even in that time you will tell sorry to me?. (with a worried painful eyes):Ranveer you are earning for our family only after you all your wealth will go to Raagini only but to enjoy your wealth in future you need Raagini so keep that in your mind here after when it comes to Raagini please. (she joined her hands to Him): Please Ranveer I don't know business to your level and all but all I know is losses can be made profit in the upcoming days of the business but in our relationships If we lose them we can never get them back. 
Ranveer had a so much ashamed face for the way he was so careless were he saw Ishani joining her hands in front of him were he didn't know what to react to her were all the words Ishani was speaking was right in all the way were as a mother her emotions are too completely true. 
Ishani(taking her hands from each other and she was about to walk were she wiped her tears and then feeling something and seeing Ranveer):I have already said this to you that Raagini is not only the result of our physical relationship she is our love symbol she was born for our love.Raagini came to this word having trust that both her Mama and Papa will take care of her so well. So we only need to take care of her safeguard her in all the way Ranveer. So please never keep Raagini as the option with Business option and please don't choose your business as your priority. 
Ranveer didn't even have a word to reply were all the wrong was in his own side only were he didn't even have the guts to talk about last night even too were he really don't remember what he talked to Ishani too so he just stood with the silent face seeing Ishani with a moist eyes. 
Ishani(seeing him wiping her tears):Ranveer I know still you are angry on the night incident but see to that your anger never hurt Raagini show your anger to me alone.(telling it without waiting for his answer she started to walk out of the room).
Ranveer had a silent and worried face were he wiped his tears that fell in his cheek
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer saving ragini together was lovely. oxygen scene was nice. ranveer regrets seing ragini's condion was touching. ragini getting attracted to the colour of the tonic was cute.ishani would not have forgiven ranveer ever if something had had happened to ragini was sad.ranveer is so sad as ishani is angry with him.he apologized. but ishani's question if he had said the same if ragini wasn't saved was painful. ishani saying that his anger should not hurt ragini..he should show anger only to her was very sad.Because ranveer never thought of showing his anger to ragini. it just happened unknowingly. .due to carelessness.sad track. recently only ishveer United. now again problems.can't bear it
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr
Very Sad epi. Y always something bad happens is they were happy. Everything changed in a single nyt.
Ragini was as saved by our ishveer. Now ranveer issue much guilt.
Ishani said she is disappointed of him today and not to hurt Ragini with his anger.
How could he? Both loves Ragini so much.. Now feeling so pity for them in this situation. I too wish that Ishani should see ranveer crying for these alone and console him... 😭
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling and take care 😊
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think its not totally ranveers fault.everything which happened was by mistake.i know he became a little careless but we can see in our daily life tht kids are with their moms and they ran away on the road or some accident occurs at home even by kids.for example kids play with fire or one kid locks the other one in wardrobe.so it doesnt mean that its moms fault.it happens in our daily life.no parent wants to hurt their child.children are the most precious thing for parents in liife.so ishani should also forgives him.she very well knows tht how much he loves ragini.waitting for next.
pp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Nice update dear
Update soon
Alisha306 thumbnail

Hello Sakshi!!!

Very nice episode. I feel pity for Ranveer. He didn't do that intentionally. It was just an accident. Hope everything will be solved soon, I want to see romantic Ishveer. I don't like them quarreling.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
Update soon.
Ishveer45 thumbnail

Very nice darling Update soon

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellent episode Sakshi as always. But Ranveer suffers so much. Update the next one soon

😊😊😊😊😊