thanks a lot for feedback on this story..⭐️

here's posting part 3 ..😃

keep giving your love to this story..❤️

scroll down for update in next post.😳

Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Raghav was trying hard to call Veer but he was not picking up the phone ..and on the other hand Naina also wanted to  know about it .. 

this time his mind was just worried about where Veer can go? and what will happen if Veer won't come back..

He was thinking how can Veer be so stupid to go somewhere on his wedding day ..its not done ..he is doing all works of him too so what's the need to go out ..he was thinking while going in the car ..he went to office but Veer didn't come there..than he thought to check in the pub where Veer used to go ..he was driving.. just than he got a call from Pam chachi ..he picked up the phone ..she was asking if he knows about Sanjana?

He was like what?now Sanjana is not at home too?? What's this happening?? he somehow convinced chachi that she will come home ..may be she has gone somewhere ..let's wait for sometime..

"Urgh!! What the hell?? Where these two eloped ?? one sec !! eloped !! both of them but why?? No no its rubbish ..not possible ..what's the connection??

Than he saw Veer's call coming ..a glimpse of relief was on his face ..he parked the car in side again and almost shouted at him that where is he??

He told him that he is outside home for some urgent work which he couldn't tell anybody..but he will reach home in sometime and told her to keep everything ready ..his outfit..accessories etc..

"Veer do you have any idea how much tensed I was? and Naina also wants to talk to you.."

"See bro ..take a chill pill..and Naina  madam can wait ..i will be there with her na 24*7  after today ..so chill ..don't get hyper a ..i am partying with my close friends ..before my wedding so relax . .wedding is in night na ..so i will be there and if I don't come ..you will marry Naina..ha ha " he ended his lines with a loud laugh which Raghav certainly didn't liked and he said gritting his teeth ..

"What  rubbish are you talking ?? didn't expected this from you ..when are you coming tell me ..and stop talking rubbish..is this time for party?"

"Are tu toh bura maan gaya yaar..don't get angry ..ok sorry ..mahn!! I am coming..you handle Naina one more time..rest will be allright.."

"You better come home soon ..jaldi aa ..tere bina shaadi kaise hogi?? Grow up Veer..party toh baad main bhi ho sakti hai.."

Veer disconnected the call and gave a kiss to Sanjana and said "Sorry my foot ..and that bloody Rgahav and her superbest friend  Naina ..huh !

i don't care a damn who will she marry .."

"Veer see na it's a b'ful day ..let's make it more b'ful and let's have some fun .."btw I am your urgent work right !! that you were making excuse of urgent work ..ha ha .." she winked at him..

She put  the pillow beside her back  and lay down in a relaxing mood ..in the hotel room where they were staying ..

"Sure baby .. yes you are my urgent work and I want to ..[he left it incompleted and was playing with her hair ] and than said  "that Raghav can't do anything now ..he will get this info too late that we are eloped.

He can't even think in his wildest dream that I can do this ..ha ha .."

Both laughed..

"Veer now you will give me that costly necklace na ..which your Dadi bought for Naina?"

"Sure love ..i will ..i will.." hearing this she hugged him tightly ..

"but I want that big ..luxurious car too which i have shown you in that showroom.."

"Sure ..why not ? just let  me get rid of this wedding first and than i will do what ever you want..main mom-dad ko samajha lunga.."

"Aww Veer you are the best.."she hugged him tightly..

----~----

Raghav was relieved a bit as at least Veer called him than..but Sanjana ? where is she ?

Oh God! help me..i don't want anything bad to happen in Naina's marriage ..Veer's marriage..

He thought to search for Sanjana now ..call her friends ..just than  Pam call came and she said Sanjana is outside  home but is coming in sometime so don't worry now ..she got her msg ..he got relieved now ..but what is happening ?

Veer-Sanjana ..!! is there something fishy? uff !!leave it ..when they will come ..he will ask..he thought and returned back home but from a flower shop he bought a big bouquet of roses for Naina..she loves roses ..she will feel happy.

After reaching home he got busy in arrangements..but after sometime he realized Veer still didn't come home? He called him ..he picked up too but said ,he is coming In 15 min..don't call him again and again..and don't check his room again and again..he will be ready in time..and if he need anything ..he will tell..and their parents are there to take care of him..he has done his work already..

He thought it ok Raghav ..he is not a kid ..he will come ..and he informed Sudha chachi and Pam chachi too..get Veer's room ready and than Dadi called him after sometime and they both were supervising if everything is ok or not?

It was evening and all arrangements done..Raghav thought Veer must be ready by now so he went to take him but to his surprise ..Veer was not there ..and the first thought came in his mind was.. has Sanjana came? Coz he thought she must have come by now and Chachi knows about it.

Than he came to know that she has also not came home..OMG!! this Veer damn..how could he ? he always defended Veer and infront of Naina specially but what happened now? he is so stupid ..idiot ..if he didn't wanted to marry ..he could have tell him..tell Dadi..his parents..but no ..but he is fool ..how could he not understand that Veer was not much interested in meeting Naina..he thought it was for other reason like upbringing..diff life styles and arrange marriage ..but it was something else ..Veer and Sanjana both are not in home in wedding day ?

what does it means? they both have eloped ? oh no!! now what ?? what he will say to Naina ..he has major role in Naina and Veer's wedding ..but ..."

his chain of thoughts broke with the voices of chacha and chachi..

he including Dadi and all were worried now..both chachi[s] ..chacha[s] were calling Veer  and Sanjana a but no use ..and in all this he was most worried for Dadi..how she will take this?

~~~~~

At Batra's house  Naina was getting ready for her wedding and her mother has just came and was sitting beside her..Naina  had talked to Zinu and was missing her badly here..

"Ninu Zinu yaha hoti toh baat hi kuch aur hoti..."

"Haan maa ..main use bahut miss kar rahi hoon.."

"Main samajh sakti hoon beta.and she also miss being here ..you saw na ..she was so happy to see you.. thorugh video chatting its possible and she was saying you are looking gorgeous..waise sach main tu bahut sundar lag rahi hai ..nazar na lage.."

"Maa apno ki bhi kabhi nazar lagti hai .."she saw tears in corner of her mother's eyes..she became emotional too..

"Maa don't cry ..o/w I will not control myself too.."she hugged her tightly..

"Ninu I will miss you ..main tere bina kaise rahungi .."

"Oh maa ..aap hi toh chahte the shaadi ho jaye ..ab aap hi aisa kah rahe ho !! "

"Ninu main jaanti hoon beta ..wo toh bas.."

"Maa"they hugged each other again..

Tears came from Naina's eyes too..

"Raghav hota toh kahta ..aunty ji aap ka jab man kare aap mujhe bolna ..Naina haazir ho jayegi.."her mother said ..

"Yes maa .. he is so sweet ..my best friend here ..i miss Zinu here but he is there so I have no worry.. I wish everyone will get friend like him."

"You are right ..and the girl will be lucky who will marry Raghav..he is a true friend."

"Yes maa ..indeed .." her Bhabhi came there knocking at door and asked them to get ready fast ..she don't want to be late there ..

"Haan bas Ninu taiyar ho hi gayi hai ..hum aate hai..she is ready..chal Ninu.."

Naina was lil nervous now ..she wanted to talk to Veer but didn't happened..Raghav didn't call her either..what is this ?? she will ask Raghav now

~~'~~~'~

Raghav was thinking that In Hindu religion there are so many rituals to be done on wedding day but here no such thing happened ..Veer said no[he agreed on this condition only that he can't do all these ..only wedding ceremony will happen] and all others also said no too except dadi and he himself ..if they could be done than Veer couldn't elope like this ..they were trying to call Veer but no response ..and than a msg flashed on Raghav's mobile "Don't wait for me.."oops us..me and Sanjana .."with a wink emoji

he was shocked to see this

..and he show  it to whole Mehra's family..their face became pale..now what will happen??how can they search Veer? where he can be ? Ballu chacha ..bade chacha ..also were  trying to search him through his sources ..but failed..time was running..Dadi was so tensed up ..Raghav thought why he didn't checked the room ? why he took it casualy? Its not done ..now what he will say to Naina? no he can't let this happen with Naina ..she don't deserve this and its his fault too so he ahs to do something..he was lost in thoughts again when he saw Dadi coming towards him ..he was worried for her so much..she might not get unwell ..all guests are there in mansion too ..win some time wedding ceremony was about to start and this ? he was clueless what to do?

"Raghav ..meri baat sun beta.."

"Ji Dadi ..kahiye ..par pahle aap  baith jaiye ..please"

he made her sit..

"Ab tu hi kuch kar sakta hai ..only you can do ..this Veer has let me down ..what I will say to Naina ..her family now ? Seems everything finished. ."she said with teary eyes ..

Raghav saw her and wiped her tears. .and than saw Sudha chachi and Pam chachi fighting Over Sanjana-Veer issue as how they couldn't had any idea about their love affair ?

"Dadi aap batayiye kya Karna hai ? "

~~~~~~~~

Thanks friends...❤️

Deepti.😳

RM14 thumbnail
Updated.😃
RM14 thumbnail
Sending pms. 😊Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
Vinilight thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update buddy 👏👏
AWESOME 👍🏼

CONTINUE SOON 

THANKS FOR PM 😊
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
so like the show here too veer vanished in the wedding day itself but atlest he love sanju here but sanju only want money.Now dadi will force raghav to sit in mandap and he will do the same..waiting for next...update soon
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its good ,both sanjana and veer eloped on his wedding day 😆
Now raghav will marry naina on insist by dadi
Superb update
Thanks for the pm
Endgame thumbnail
lovely update. . veer run away with sanjana ...raghav so worried veer so careless about marriage. .both are in hotel and enjoying themselves. ..naina n her mom part very emotional
thnx for pm
RM14 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear.😳
mariya354 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both parts are awesome..
continue soon