Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Sakshi!!! Please let them stay in Shimla. I don't want them to leave for Mumbai. I don't want their honeymoon to be spoiled because of this disgusting Devarsh.. Let Ishaani console Ranveer  and ask him to stay with her this night. Ishveer deserve to enjoy fully their holidays. Reconcile them Sakshi. 😊

Hi Amrita
thanks for the comment
hmm wish they stay in Shimla even I too don't want them to go to Mumbai 
and don't want  their honeymoon to be spoiled by this Devarsh 
wish that Ishani console Ranveer and ask him to stay with her this night 
yes of course they deserve to enjoy their holiday fully 
hmm let me try my best dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adrita08

Hi sakshi
Nice episode πŸ‘
Update soon dear πŸ˜‰

Hi Adrita
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi!! How are you Sakshi? Again very good episode. Ranveer asked Ishaani to collect the luggage because he wants to go home. Ishaani is very upset. Like other readers (anaptiras and Ishveer45) I also want Ishveer not to go back to Mumbai and stay together in Shimla. It's just my ideas. I know that you are a great writer and whatever way your story will go I'll be happy to read it.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good 
Ranveer is telling Ishani to pack her luggage as he want to go to home 
Ishani is very upset 
hmmm wish that Ishveer does not go back to Mumbai and wish they 
stay together in shimla 
hmm okay dear you have all rights to suggest me and 
thanks for understanding and having trust that I will make the story good
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

hai sakshi

all episodes r really grt...awesome update...pls let ishveer stay back in shimla...and enjoy there days...y think of that shit Devarsh😑...I really felt bad for ishani...y she is always the victim of ranveer,s angerπŸ’”...hope ranveer should regret his action towards ishani and ishani shold console him...wanting there confrontation...but let them stay in shimla...

Take care
update soon dr

Hi Amirthaa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes and wish that Ishveer stay back in Shimla itself 
and enjoy their days 
wish they don't think about this Devarsh 
yes pity of Ishani she is always the victim of Ranveer's anger and wish 
that Ranveer too regret of his action towards Ishani and Ishani too 
console him 
ya wish their confrontation come soon 
wish they stay in Shimla let us see what is going to happen 
take care
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Fabulous episode. Very spectacular story, Sakshi. Thank you for it. But we all want their romantic night to be spent in Shimla. Please don't make us wait for their consummation scene. πŸ‘

hi Neha
thanks for the comment
hmm wish they spend their romantic night in Shimla itself 
sorry to make you wait for their consummation scene 
I am sorry for it 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashu29

Great update can't wait for the next pls update soon.
Thank you.

Hi Sashuji
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update it 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

if i tell u the fact di..
This update made me cry.. I didnt liked this.. I didnt expected this.. I hate them .. :(
Sorry di if u felt bad.. But nothing came in my mind except this.. 😭 😭 😭

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
sorry to make you cry darling 
and sorry to give you the unexpected twist 
its okay dear no need to be sorry for telling your opinion 
cool everything will turn out to be good
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi such an thrilling episode can't even guess the upcoming u always make us Fingringhoe crossed poor ishani hurt to the extreme hope she should not talk to him unless he becoming casual and regrets about his words that for pm keep update soon

Hi Janani 
thanks for the comment
glad it was a thrilling episode 
hmm pity Ishani she is hurt so much 
wish that she does not talk to him unless he comes to his own self 
and regreat for the words he told her
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 514
As soon as Ranveer said that they are leaving to Mumbai and told her to pack her luggage to leave Ishani seeing other side shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer giving a not minding look started to walk towards the bedroom were he entered the bedroom were Ishani thinking the way Ranveer is behaving to her having a silent worried face started to walk towards the cupboard were she went near the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and then took her night dress to change and then she closed the cupboard well and then she started to walk to the washroom were she came to the washroom and entered the washroom to change herself. 
MUMBAI..
Amba as soon as came to their room stood with a silent face were Kailash who came behind her too entered their room and stood near Amba. 
Amba(seeing kailash with a bit anger face):Who asked you to call to Ranveer and tell him about the problem happened in our home now?
Kailash(seeing her with a not having any way face):Amba you didn't eat anything from evening and you itself told you are so much hurt as you were kept on thinking the words Devarsh told you and you were so much worried as he said our family as servants family.When these kind of things happen to our family means to whom we can tell its only Ranveer know? so only I called to him and told him..
Amba(took a deep breath and making herself calm):kailashji If I didn't have food for one day means nothing will happen to me. Haan I was hurt as Devarsh called our family as servant family and me as servant. If I was like before I would have sent Devarsh out of the house by myself because that time I never accepted Ishani in my life but now Ishani is our family Kailashji she is our Bahu and for her only know? we are okay for Parekh's staying here and we should give the respect they deserve so only as Mithesh Bhai asked for sorry to me and for Baa's face only I didn't sent Devarsh out of the house. I was hurt so only I didn't have anything but I am sure If I sleep in the night and wake up in the morning means I would have forgot everything but you before that itself you have called to Ranveer and now see Ranveer would be angry there and he has asked Security to send Devarsh out of the house and all. 
Kailash(seeing Amba):Amba as you were not eating anything and you were so hurt only without knowing what to do only I called to Ranveer. 
Amba:Kailashji Ranveer never likes anyone humiliating us. Before I never liked Ishani and that time I hated her family everything was past but now I know Ishani very well.When I said Devarsh to go out of the house in the evening If Mithesh Bhai was okay for it means I would have sent him out of the house but Mithesh Bhai asked for sorry to me even after hearing his sorry If I have sent Devarsh out of the house means surely Mithesh Bhai will get hurt, Chaitali with get hurt and Baa will get hurt. if all these people get hurt means Ishani will get hurt.If Ishani is not happy means Ranveer too won't be happy and their vacation too won't be happy.(seeing Kailash with a confident face):I want Ranveer and Ishani to be happy always for that I am ready to bear anything. 
Kailash(seeing Amba with a smile):Amba I have seen your hatred for Ishani so many days and even I have seen you always telling that Ranveer should never marry Ishani too but today seeing you I am feeling so happy that I can surely tell your heart has completely accepted Ishani. 
Amba(seeing Kailash giving a smile): Haan I have accepted her so well. you don't know Kailashji that how much I have hurt Ishani. Even after she lost her mother too I was not a person who gave my shoulders for her to cry in that moment I went and saw her and told her to go out of this country itself.Without even understanding that Ranveer's happiness is only Ishani I was doing everything against to my son's wish but for now all I need is Ranveer and Ishani should be happy forever for that I will do anything. (she was confirm in her words and then seeing kailash):Let me call and talk to Ranveer he was so angry when he talked to me in security's phone now let me talk to him and make him understand everything. 
Kailash giving a smile to her shook his head as okay were Amba too smiling to him went to the table and then she took her phone from the table were she saw for Ranveer's number in her contact and she dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ears. 
SHIMLA..
Ishani changing herself to the t-shirt and then night pant and then she came out of the washroom and she closed the washroom door and then she walked in the room and then she came to her cupboard were she opened the cupboard and she took her trolley bag out and then she walked to the bed and kept the trolley bag in the bed and she unzipped the trolley bag and opened the trolley bag were again the way Ranveer talked to her only came to her mind.
FLASHBACK..
Ranveer:I should have not even seen you in my life Ishani.Seeing a girl in life and loving her so much and to keep her happy I kept all her family inside my house and finally my family is only suffering because of this. Everything is because of seeing you only like my whole world. Everything is because of you only.who asked you to come in front of me when I entered your house as servant? why I should fall in love with you?and why I need to marry you itself finally?Because of the love madness I Kept you family all in my house just to make you smile but what they have done to me they are hurting my own family.
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ishani had a worried face thinking it were she had tears now were all the words Ranveer spoke to her was piercing her heart like anything were her eyes were having tears now were not having heart to walk to the cupboard to take her things she sat in the bed next to the trolley bag and now with a silent face itself she started to cry well. 
Ranveer after telling to Ishani that they are leaving and telling her to pack the things coming to the bedroom and he was sitting in the bed and he was waiting for message from Rishab and he was having anger in his eyes still. He was so much hurt in all the ways.
Ranveer(to himself in anger): I have everything I have a big house,Diamond company, share trading company, many property, money,jewel everything but also I am servant to Ishani's family till today.(he thought the way Devarsh once when he asked the reason for the money he was he was giving to Parekh family to him and that money not going to Parekh family and the way Devarsh called him as servant and the way once he was not even allowed by Baa to take the food from their table and the way he was sent out of the house for telling his love to Ishani and everything came to his mind now were he was so much hurt now and to himself):A man should never be mad in love because of that love only I allowed all Ishani's family to be in my home but till today they are seeing me and my family as Servant family only. Devarsh has said it out of his mouth but others will be thinking in their heart and will be acting good in front of me I think.(with a anger):I am servant only to all of you know?..(he was having hurt and anger in his eyes were that was the moment his phone rang were he saw his phone that was in the bed next to him were he took the phone in his hand and saw the display were it was Amba's number he picked the call and keeping it in his ears): Maa why did you stop me from sending Devarsh out of the house now?
Amba(hearing Ranveer's voice with anger);Ranveer now you don't talk anything just listen to what I am telling you.
Ranveer;No Maa I won't Maa I am coming to Mumbai tomorrow let me come and deal with that Devarsh..
Amba(hearing it with a doubtful face):what you are going to come to Mumbai?(took a deep breath):Ranveer see to that now you are listening to my words alone.
Ranveer:(cutely shook his head as okay):Tell me Maa. 
Amba:See don't think this incident now okay? Forget it and drop the plan of coming to Mumbai I sent you and Ishani with Raagini to Shimla to enjoy the vacation and I don't want that vacation to be incomplete okay? Be there and please forget what happened in our house today. Don't think about Devarsh okay to tell this only I called you now and finally you are not coming here that is final and you are with happiness going to enjoy the another three days in Shimla okay?.
Ranveer:Nahi Maa Let me come to Mumbai and then..(before he could tell).
Amba:Ranveer what I am telling is final okay? you should not come here If you come here to home tomorrow means I won't allow you inside the house. 
Ranveer had a silent face were he didn't know what to tell to this now were he was thinking about Devarsh and the way he told his mother as servant and his family as servant family was only getting hurt in his heart.
Amba:(feeling the silence on Ranveer's side):Tk be silent like this itself and then have your dinner and then sleep okay no need to come to Mumbai its your mother's order.Let me cut the call(she cut the call and then seeing Kailash):Did you see because of you telling everything to Ranveer he has planned to come to Mumbai by tomorrow. 
Kailash:Arrey no he should not give the phone let me talk to him. 
Amba(with a smile):arrey its okay I have said Ranveer not to come hearing my words he won't come here tomorrow. They will come by Sunday only as per plan okay. 
Kailash(shook his head as okay):Tk now at least will you have your dinner?
Amba:haan let me(she gave a smile to Kailash and went and sat in the sofa and took the food plate that was in the tea poi and started to have her dinner were kailash too came and sat next to her and was happy that Amba is back to normal).
SHIMLA..
Ishani who was crying silently till now were the tears were coming like anything in her face were she managed herself well and then thinking Ranveer telling her to pack the bags and she wiped her tears and she got up and started to walk to the cupboard and she saw the cupboard already opened and took her few dresses and walked towards the trolley bag to pack the dresses in her bag. 
Ranveer(as soon as Amba cut the call and he took the phone for his ears with a silent face and he kept the phone in the bed and to himself):I know Maa is hurt for my happiness she is not showing it to me.(keeping his hand in his forehead): Maa is telling me to be in Shimla I can't act beyond Maa's word but I very well know Devarsh has hurt Maa so much this time for this I can't forgive anyone in Parekh family. (he was having anger like anything and in anger tone): They saw my smiling face know here after they will see my anger face. (he took the phone from the bed again and he dialed to Rishab and kept the phone in his ears and he waited for Rishab to pick the call were Rishab picked the call in few rings):Rishab don't want to book the tickets. 
Rishab:Hmm okay sir I was checking the availability only I didn't book yet okay sir let me drop the booking plan. 
Ranveer:hmm okay(he cut the call and then keeping his phone in the lamp table and he had a anger face and then got up from the bed and he took his purse from the lamp table and putting the purse in his pant pocket and then he walked to the door of the bedroom and then opening the door he came out of the bedroom and came to living room cum bedroom were he saw Ishani packing the dresses in her trolley bag and he was able to see her back were he clapped a single clap with his two hands).
Ishani hearing the clap sound keeping a dress in her bag and she turned and saw Ranveer were she was able to see a different face of Ranveer now were she saw him with a silent face.
Ranveer(in a strict tone):Don't want to pack the things we are not going to Mumbai. 
Ishani(hearing it and seeing him with a silent face and coming near him):What is your problem?suddenly you are telling we need to leave and suddenly you are telling we are not going..
Ranveer(seeing her a straight look);What I am telling is only final, I don't have need to answer you and your family at any time of my life got that.(he saw her a not minding look and he started to walk towards corner of the room and he took his shoes and he wore the shoes in his legs with his legs itself and feeling the wetness in shoes still and even not minding it he started to walk towards the main door were he unlocked and opened the main door and he went out of the room just by closing the door).
Ishani who was seeing all this with a silent face and thinking the way Ranveer was talking to her had a silent worried face were she took a deep breath and started to walk to the trolley bag and she took the dresses she has packed in the bag and then walked to the cupboard and she kept the dresses in the cupboard back and then came to the bed and closed the trolley bag well and then she walked to the cupboard again and kept the trolley bag in the cupboard and closed the cupboard and she went to the main door of the room and she locked the door well and she walked inside the room again and with a silent worried face she saw Raagini who was sleeping peacefully and with a worried face she seeing the night lamps only were glowing already in the room and then she laid in the bed next to Raagini and took the pillow on her one side and keeping it in the bed and then she took the blanket that was covering Raagini and she covered her too with that blanket itself and she saw the roof of the room with a worried face. 
Ishani(in thoughts):Don't know where Ranveer is going and the way he is talking is too hurting me. He is not in a situation to talk to me too. If I try to console him also he is having a different face that is expressing anger today. (she was worried were she closed her eyes to relax herself).
Ranveer got in the lift and then hit the ground floor button and the lift closed its door and the lift was taking him down to the ground floor were as soon as the lift came to the ground floor he came out of the lift and then he started to walk to the reception and then he came to the reception. 
Reception person(seeing Ranveer gave a smile to him):What you want sir?
Ranveer:Can you tell me the direction for reaching Bar of this hotel?
Reception person:Sir go straight and then a left sir and then take right sir in the middle of that corridor is a high class bar for you to drink sir. 
Ranveer:hmm okay..(he gave a head shake to that person and he started to walk in the direction Reception person said were as he was walking itself he was only hearing the word Servant in his ears were he thought the days were he used to do all the work of Parekh family like a dog for them were he was turning his face like a exact rough and tough man were he finally walking in the direction for the bar and he came to the bar and seeing the bar he opened the glass door of the bar and then he entered the bar were the door closed itself with the help of door closure were he went and sat in a table's chair and he sat with a silent anger face).
Bearer(seeing the customer in the table he came to Ranveer and seeing him):What would you like to have sir?
Ranveer(seeing the bearer); One full bottle of Fratelli Sette..
Bearer:hmm let me bring it sir.Soda or water to mix with sir?
Ranveer;I don't want anything to mix with it just bring the wine I said.
Bearer:Okay sir (he started to walk towards the wine case and with in the next few minutes he had a big wine bottle in the tray and having a glass on the tray and finally coming to Ranveer's table and he took the wine bottle and kept it and then he took the glass and kept it in the table):What side dish you would like to have sir?
Ranveer(took the wine bottle and trying to opening it and seeing the Bearer);Don't want anything.
Bearer:Hmm okay sir enjoy the drink..(he started to move from there).
There was a melody music playing in the background of the bar were Ranveer opened the wine bottle cap and then he kept the bottle cap in the table and he took the glass from the table and poured the wine in the glass and then he keeping the wine bottle in the table and he was feeling the melody music in his ears and then thinking the way he was not allowed to take the food once from Parekh's family table when he was a servant and the way Devarsh has insulted his whole family made him so much anger were with anger face he took the glass to his mouth and in a single gulp he drank the whole wine in the glass were he then again took the wine bottle from the table and then holding the glass in one hand and he poured the wine in the glass again and then he was drinking the next glass of wine and when he took the wine bottle again to pour the wine in the glass were he saw a Bearer who was serving to the customer of a table were he thought about the way he used to hold the tray in his hand having the soft drinks and serve all the family members their soft drinks were thinking his past life were he without pouring the wine in the glass holding the bottle in his hand and keeping the glass in the table and he took the bottle to his mouth and he started to drink the wine so fast were the wine was going through his throat and was reaching his stomach so fast were finally drinking almost semi-quarter of the wine in the bottle he kept the bottle in the table again and then he saw each other side of the bar were only few high class people were sipping the glasses that were having the wine sitting in the chairs of the table. His eyes were showing everything in a blur manner were his eyes were turned reddish.
Ranveer(to himself in drunk tone):Everything is over in life...(he was in his sub consciousness mind were he got up from the table and saw for the Bearer were the Bearer who served him came towards Ranveer).
Bearer:Sir want to leave you in your room sir?
Ranveer(seeing him giving a head shake as no):Don't want I am in that level of consciousness to reach my room and you get me two stainless steel wine bottles alone and then bring the bill for everything I got.
Bearer;Okay sir(he started to walk towards the wine case were he immediately took two stainless steel wine bottles in his hand and went to the billing area and telling the items Ranveer brought and then the billing person typed the bill and gave the bill to the bearer were the bearer came towards Ranveer who was catching the table and standing and then giving the wine bottles to him):wine bottles sir.
Ranveer got the wine bottle from him and then he kept the wine bottles in the table and then he took one wine bottle and kept it in his pant pocket were he took another wine bottle and he opened the seal of the bottle and then closed the bottle and kept it in his hand. 
Ranveer(seeing the bearer):what is the amount in bill?
Bearer(seeing the bill and to him): 2500 rupees sir. 
Ranveer(hearing it holding the wine bottle in one hand and then with other hand putting his hand in his pocket and took the purse and then he kept the wine bottle in the table again and then opened the purse and he took the amount from it and gave it to the bearer): hmm bye...
Bearer shook his head as okay were Ranveer took the stainless steel wine bottle in his hand and started to walk to the door of the bar in a improper way were Bearer went to the cash counter and paid the bill amount to the cashier and then came to the table of Ranveer and took the glass and the big wine bottle that is having some what wine in it and went to drop it in basket. 
Ranveer holding the wine bottle in his hand was walking towards the main area of the hotel were he was walking in a improper way but he was able to mange himself were he walked in the people less corridor and then finally he came to the main reception area of the hotel and then he hit the lift button were the lift that was in the ground floor opened its door for him and he entered the lift and hit the button 2 in the lift were the lift closed its door and started to lift him to the second floor were the lift finally coming to the second floor and opened it door were Ranveer seeing the door opening of the lift having the drunk face came out of the lift and started to walk towards their room were his mind was in a sub conscious state were he walked in a improper way and came to their room and seeing their room door and getting the room door number and he hit the door with his hand.
Ranveer(seeing the door not opened):Arrey why this door is not opening?(he hit the door well again):I am not able to open the door.(blabbering to himself): so now drink then will get power and I can open the door..(he saw the wine bottle in his hand and he opened the cap of the bottle and he started to drink the wine and then drink some what from it and then closing the cap and seeing the door):now I can open this door(he saw the door and was thinking to hit the door heavily to open).
Ishani who was not getting sleep and was only closing her eyes laying in the bed hearing the door knocked for two times she got up from the bed and moving the blanket from her and she got down from the bed and she walked to the main door and she came and saw the door viewer were she saw Ranveer out. 
Ishani(to herself):finally Ranveer came..(she took her eye from the door viewer and held the lock to open the door).
Ranveer with a force was about to hit the door that was the moment Ishani unlocked the door and she opened the door were Ranveer who was about to hit the door as the door was open leaving his balance was about to fall were Ishani who too didn't expect this and in a micro second held Ranveer with her hand. 
Ishani(holding Ranveer's shoulders with her two hands were he was bowing his head down and was laying in her hands and she saw his hand having the wine bottle and in thoughts): He has drunk I think..(seeing him):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing his name tried to raise himself were Ishani helped him to raise himself and made him stand well were Ishani was holding his shoulders to support were Ranveer making his eyes proper to see and then seeing Ishani and then she holding him with her hand and seeing her and giving a painful smile): you Ishani right? tum? (moving his body right and left to make her hand take from his shoulders and seeing her):Mein servant your house servant don't touch me...(he saw her with his reddish eyes):Don't touch me. (he had a fade smile to himself in a blabbering tone):for..all ...let me a advice from ...this Rajveer..(then to himself): Nahi nahi Ra..Ranveer.
Ishani(seeing him blabbering and the way he is behaving to her and with a force held his shoulders):Come inside the room first.(she was about to take him inside the room).
Ranveer(seeing her again and taking shoulders from her hand):you...don't...touch me I ..said not able to hear or what?(he started to walk inside the room in a improper way).
Ishani seeing him gave a impossible head shake and she went and closed the door and locked the main door well.Ranveer walking inside the room and he came to the living room cum bedroom were Ishani too came behind him were he was walking towards the bed and he went near the bed and he was about to sleep in the bed next to Raagini. 
Ishani(before he could lay in the bed she held his hand):Ranveer don't want to sleep here today go to bedroom and sleep there. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's hand in his hand and then he saw Ishani's face with his reddish eyes and seeing her well): you..Ishani..I forgot to tell that advice know?...okay...let ...llet (he was blabbering so well):Men's don't love any girl in your life...that too If she is your...master's daughter..don't love her. 
Ishani(seeing the way he is speaking):Enough Ranveer come you can sleep. (holding his hand still she was pulling him to the bedroom).
Ranveer(seeing her hand in his hand and immediately taking his hand from her hand and seeing her with a sharp eyes): I don't want you...because you...everything is problem...in my life..I am servant to you know?...then...(with a anger questioning face):why...why are you caring for this bloody servant..?
Ishani:(with a worried face seeing Ranveer's state now): Ranveer please don't do this to yourself..come you can sleep(she held his hand again)Why are you hurting yourself now?
Ranveer:(in a anger face): I will...I will hurt myself only then only anger will be in be forever and with that I will ...revenge your family for talking ill about my ...family...respect. (he was having a anger like anything): I will never leave your family to live...a happy...life here after. ...mein hero...nahi ek villain hain..here after...see ..me..(he with force took his hand from her hand and seeing her with a anger face and without knowing what he was doing held her shoulders and with force pushed her in the bed):money..minded...people..(he started to walk from there and he walked towards the bedroom).
Ishani who fell in the bed in the half laying position due to Ranveer pushing her with a hurt face she got up from the bed and saw Ranveer were he was not able to walk in a proper way towards the bedroom. Ishani had a worried face for Ranveer. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooo bloody hell...the situation is going out of hand...but a drunken Ranveer is the last thing I'll ever want tk see...y the heck Ranveer is accusing Ishaani & behaving roughly to her... Cause of this devarsh & chaitali everyone is suffering... They both should get a memorable punishment...great episode again didu...be safe & stay healthy