Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

coldness is needed for love making as it makes them cuddle tobeach other closer..nice thinking of ranveer.ishveer romance was hot. but kailesh's call spoiled everything. he shouldn't have informed ranveer now.ranveer blaming ishani unnecessarily though he was frustrated was too much.but throwing out devarsh was nice

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Ranveer telling coldness is needed for love making as it 
will make them cuddle each other more closes and their romance
but yes Kailash call spoiled everything he should have not told ranveer 
and Ranveer is blaming Ishani unnecessarily though he was frustrated 
happy you liked the way Devarsh was told to be thrown out by Ranveer. 
keep reading 😉😉😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

hmm nice convo
😉😉

I'm sorry about that Gudiya didu...but guess what i didn't say that frm my heart...like Ranveer i also blabbered in anger whatever came to my mouth 😃 ..sorry won't happen again 😊 😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

I'm sorry about that Gudiya didu...but guess what i didn't say that frm my heart...like Ranveer i also blabbered in anger whatever came to my mouth 😃 ..sorry won't happen again 😊 😉

Hehe.. 😛
No need to ask sorry bro.. 😃
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 513
MUMBAI..
RV MANSION..
Security entered the house were the phone in his pocket was having Ranveer's call in the line were Security walking and came to the hall were he saw Mithesh sitting in the sofa and reading a magazine were the security came to him. 
Security:Sir..
Mithesh(taking his head out of the magazine and seeing Security):Haan security why are you here?Want anything?
SHIMLA
Ranveer having his phone in his ears and hearing Mithesh voice was about to identify him and he was hearing the security and Mithesh conversation very well. 
MUMBAI
Security:yes sir I want to know which is Devarsh sir's room?
Mithesh(with a doubtful face closed the magazine and kept it in the tea poi and got up from the sofa and saw the security):Devarsh's room why you are asking it?
Security:Sir RV sir only told me to go to Devarsh room now please tell me which is Devarsh sir room I need to go there and allow me to do my duty. 
Mithesh(with a what face showed the upstairs a room and seeing Security):that is only Devarsh room is.
Security shook his head as like telling thank you to Mithesh and he started to get in the stairs of the house were Mithesh too still now not getting anything started to walk behind the security in the stairs both security and Mithesh were walking towards Devarsh room. 
SHIMLA..
Ishani came out of the bedroom and she came to the living room cum bedroom with a so sad face were her face clearly said that she is so much hurt in the words Ranveer spoke to her. She was having moist eyes were she was so much wounded in her heart hearing the words Ranveer was telling to her. Ishani with a worried face came to the bed and sat in the bed. 
Ishani(with a tear eyes to herself):What happen to Ranveer suddenly? What Baba told to him in the phone?What has happened in our house?(telling it to herself then wiping her tears): I need to get to know what is happening in home right now. (she was seeing for her phone were she thought about taking her phone to bedroom and then she got up from the bed and then she walked to the bedroom and then came to the bedroom were she seeing the door that was already opened by her and she entered the bedroom were she saw Ranveer were he was with one hand holding the bed tightly and with anger face was still having his phone in his ears were Ishani without knowing what to tell started to walk towards the bed and then going to the lamp table of other side opposite side were Ranveer was sitting and then taking her phone in her hand and then she walked and came out of the bedroom were Ranveer didn't even mind her a single glance were Ishani feeling for it for a while and then came to the living room cum bedroom and then she came and sat in the bed beside Raagini and then she saw her phone and then she thought for a while to whom to call were she now got Sharman's face in her mind were she immediately saw for Sharman's number in her contact and then she dialed to Sharman and kept her phone in her ears were the ring was going on the other side).
Sharman(after changing to night dress and he was sitting with a silent face in the sofa in their room and was watching TV were Parul too was seeing TV silently sitting in other sofa were the phone rang being in the sofa near Sharman were he took the TV remote in the sofa and muted the TV and then he kept the remote in the sofa and took the phone from the sofa and saw the display and getting its Ishani had a smile in his face and seeing parul who was seeing him):Parul Ishani is calling. 
Parul(with a smile): put in speaker let me also talk to her and ask her how is Shimla trip?
Sharman(shook his head as okay with a smile and picked the call and turn on the speaker and in a cute tone):Ishani how are you and how is your Shimla trip?
Ishani(hearing Sharman's voice);Bhaiya everything is going good only but I called you for some other thing. 
Sharman(seeing Ishani's voice serious exchanging a glance with Parul were she too saw him with a doubtful face he making up himself):Haan tell me Ishani for what you have called me?
Ishani:Bhaiya today anything strange happened in our house?
Sharman(seeing Ishani suddenly asking this and seeing Parul with a silent face and then thinking not to spoil Ishani and Ranveer's trip having a fake smile):Nothing Ishani day was as usual only why you and Ranveer need to think about home and all in vacation. We all are fine..
Ishani(in a clear tone):Bhaiya please don't hide anything to me tell me really what happened today?What Devarsh did today?
Sharman(getting that Ishani has got to know something about Devarsh): Ishani how you got to know that Devarsh did something?
Ishani:Ranveer is thinking to send Devarsh out of the house through Security. To that extreme what Devarsh did today?
Sharman(hearing it and then now getting he can't hide it in a clear tone): Ishani wo..(he started to tell everything happened from the way Devarsh hided in the home store room and Shikhar coming and finding Devarsh with Amba's help and then taking him to court by talking a 2 crore deal and then Devarsh after Divorce from krisha getting 2 crore from Shikhar and then coming home and calling all to hall and then he said that he will be going out of the house as he has money and he mistreated Amba telling her as servant and then Baa saw its fake rupees notes and then immediately Amba called to Shikhar and Shikhar telling that he has cheated him well and then Devarsh falling in Amba's feet and Amba too forgave him for Mithesh and Baa'sake and then finishing telling it):This only happened Ishani.
Ishani(with a what to do face);What is this Devarsh's problem?How can he raise voice against Maa and Baba that too being in their house itself. 
Sharman:Haan Ishani I too was not there in home when these things happened after I came to home Parul only told me everything and then I too went and warned Devarsh but he is not in his sense Ishani he is fully money minded so now what Ranveer has decided is right only. Let us send him out of the house then only he will know the value of a shelter, food and other luxury he is enjoying now. Devarsh even when I warned too called Ranveer's family as servants family and he is having so low place for them in his heart Ishani. We can't change him. By the by how Ranveer came to know about this?Knowing this only he would have thought to send Devarsh out of the house know how he came to know about it?
Ishani:Sometime before Baba called to him I didn't know what they talked this only Baba has said I think as Ranveer was angry he was not telling me anything so only I called you. 
Sharman:Haan tk tk Ishani where Kaki and Kaka will tell all this Ranveer only they can tell know? They are their son and they hold all the right to share everything with him. 
Ishani:Haan Bhaiya for sure its Ranveer's duty to take care of them when they are worried and that is what he is doing now. 
Sharman:Tk now you don't keep supporting Devarsh to Ranveer he will get more anger okay so forget about Devarsh Ranveer will handle him in the way he need to be handled. 
Ishani:Tk Bhaiya fine and thank you for telling this. How is Parul is she taking rest well and how is she now?
Sharman:Haan some time she is vomiting and sometime she is restless but I am taking care of her well. 
Ishani:Haan Bhaiya when you are near her nothing to worry about her. Tk Bhaiya I am sorry to disturb you and let me talk to you later..
Sharman:Haan tk Ishani..(he cut the call).
Parul(seeing Sharman):See Ranveer Bhaiya and Ishani Bhabhi were happy till now and because of this they are too disturbed and when their call comes we need to talk about their vacation but we are talking about family problem. 
Sharman:Haan everything is because of Devarsh so now Security will be sending out Devarsh I think he will start acting well again. 
Parul:Haan that is for sure. 
SHIMLA..
Ishani (taking her phone from her ears and to herself):What is this Devarsh's problem? how could he call Maa and Baba as servant and all?. To the extreme they can all the time Maa, Baba and Ranveer forgave him but this Devarsh know?(giving a impossible head shake keeping the phone in the bed and to herself):Sharman Bhaiya was right I should not talk anything supporting to Devarsh to Ranveer. Let Devarsh be out of the RV mansion for someday then only he will know what is the value of luxury and how much hard work of Ranveer is there in it. (took a deep breath were she thought about the way Ranveer showed his anger to her and was thinking all the words Ranveer was telling her were that were hurting her so much and to herself in the painful voice):How could you tell this Ranveer that you should have not even seen me in your life(she was thinking other words Ranveer said too and was worried so much).
MUMBAI 
RV MANSION..
Devarsh(after changing to his night dress and sitting in the bed and seeing his whole room and with a smile to himself): Some how acting my best falling in that Servant lady feet I am back to this luxury room at least or else getting cheated by Shikhar and then If that Amba getting the way I spoke send me out of the house means I would be in street by now.
As he was telling it there was a knock in his room door were Devarsh thinking who it would be and then he got down from the bed and then he walked to his room door and he opened the door were he saw Security standing in front of him and then Mithesh standing behind the security with a confused face. 
Devarsh(seeing Security and then Mithesh):Papa why have you brought Security and all now and that too to my room?
Security(immediately held Devarsh's t-shirt collar and then seeing him):To throw you out of the house sir..(he with all his force dragged Devarsh along with him).
Devarsh(unable to stand with his force as the security was so forceful were in a stammering tone):Where...where..are you.taking me?
Security:To push you out of the house sir..
Mithesh(seeing the security):Security leave him...
Security:I am doing my duty sir(he was pulling Devarsh along with him and he brought him to the stairs and then getting down in the stairs were Devarsh too got down in the stairs along with Security's force were If he leaves the balance surely he will fall to that extreme Security was pulling him were finally he brought him to the hall).
Devarsh(seeing the way Security was pulling him and coming to the hall with a anger and force held Security's hand in his t-shirt and took his hand with force and seeing security with a anger loud voice);What are you doing? I am Ishani's brother and you are pulling me like a accused person. 
Hearing it Sharman and Parul who were expecting this seeing each other got up from the sofa and then Sharman taking the TV remote and turning off the TV and then he kept the remote in the sofa and started to walk out of the room were both of them came out of their room and stood near the corridor stand were they were able to see Devarsh with security and then Mithesh with him. 
Chaitali(came out of her room and came to the hall and seeing Devarsh):Arrey what happensss whyyyss shoutings?
Devarsh(seeing Security a anger look and seeing Chaitali);Maa see him without knowing we are Ishani's family he is holding my t-shirt and he brought me till hall.
Security(immediately): I need to sent you out of the house sir..
Devarsh(in a anger):Are you mad? That is what Amba Kaki in the evening itself said to the morning shift security that she does not want to send me out of the house. 
Security:But sir R...(before he could tell).
Amba hearing the noise was coming in the stairs with a dull face were Kailash too was coming behind her were she came to the hall and saw Mithesh, Chaitali, Devarsh and Security. Baa was coming out of her room were she too saw the hall with a what is happening face and she was not able to get what happened were Security who was about to tell that Ranveer said him to do so seeing Amba and Kailash he saluted to them were Amba and Kailash shook their head as okay. 
SHIMLA
As security's phone was on in his pocket were Ranveer was able to hear everything clearly holding his phone near his ears were he was waiting for Devarsh to get out of the house.
MUMBAI..
RV MANSION..
Security held Devarsh's t-shirt again and he was about to pull him. Baa and Mithesh and Chaitali showed their hands to not to do it were beyond that they were not able to do anything were they were not able to raise a voice to stop Devarsh as that much Devarsh has done wrong. 
Devarsh(seeing security):Leave me..
Security(holding his t-shirt tightly): I am doing my duty..(he was about to pull him to send him out of the house).
Amba(seeing it with a not understanding face saw Mithesh were she saw the pain of a father and then she turned and saw Baa who was standing with a ashamed face for Devarsh and she thought about Ishani for a while and then she making up herself and seeing Security):Security what are you doing?why are you taking him out of the house now?
Security(stopping pulling Devarsh and leaving his hand from Devarsh's t-shirt and seeing Amba): Madam RV sir only told me to do it. He said me to hold(showing Devarsh):This man's collar and push him out of the house. 
Amba(with a not getting face):Ranveer called you and said to send Devarsh out of the house?
Security:yes madam sir is in line only If you want you can talk.(he put his hand inside his shirt pocket and took the phone and gave his phone in the hands of Amba).
Amba(getting the phone and keeping the phone in his ears):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Amba's voice in a clear tone): Maa now why are you stopping Security from doing his job? Security will do his job now he will push Devarsh out of the house. 
Amba:Ranveer why you need to send Devarsh out of the house now?
Ranveer(in a anger controlled face):What are you talking Maa? He has called you as servant and that guy should not even be in my home or not even fall in my eyes. I don't want him to be with us here after so only I have decided to throw him out of the house. Devarsh seeing the way Ranveer is telling to send him out of the house went to Amba and acting like having teary eyes was about to fall in Amba's feet.Amba seeing Devarsh about to fall in her feet and was sure that he will act only falling in her feet and then holding the phone with one hand in her ears and then showed her other hand to Devarsh indicating him to stop were Devarsh stood without falling and having a acting pity face. 
Amba(in phone):Who said you what happened her Ranveer?
Ranveer(took a deep breath):Maa that is not important now I just don't want that Devarsh in my home and that is it.
Amba: (in a strict tone):you don't order me Ranveer just answer to me for what I asked you?Who told you what happened here?
Ranveer(being a son to his mother in a calm tone): Baba only called to me and told everything happened today in our home. 
Amba(getting its Kailash and then she turned and saw Kailash were Kailash saw her with a silent face were she gave a impossible head shake and then in the phone):Ranveer now Devarsh is not going anywhere. I already said him to be in the house in the evening itself now why are you again making it a issue. Now come on cut the call and go and have your dinner and sleep. 
Ranveer:Maa but.(before he tells).
Amba:Ranveer let me talk to you after settling the problem here okay? (she cut the call).
Ranveer(getting the call is cut with a not understanding face to himself):What happen to Maa?why she is safeguarding Devarsh this much now?(he was getting anger like anything were he throw the phone in the bed with force and hitting the bed to himself): Servant family know we are?..
MUMBAI..
Amba(seeing the security):you can go and do your job don't want to send Devarsh out of the house. (giving the phone to him): I have talked to your RV sir okay?
Security(getting the phone and putting in his pocket and then saluting to Amba):yes madam..(he started to walk out of the house).
Amba seeing Devarsh and then Mithesh and then seeing Baa with a silent face started to get in the stairs were Kailash too started to get in the stairs with her. Devarsh took a deep breath that he was not out of the house now were he waited for Amba and Kailash to move from the stairs were as soon as they started to walk in the corridor now and he too started to climb the stairs and started to move towards his room were Mithesh, Chaitali and Baa were moving with a silent faces towards their respective rooms and sharman and Parul too watching it with a what to tell face stared to go to their room. 
SHIMLA..
Ranveer(sitting in the bed with anger face thought about the way he was servant in Parekh's house once and then the way all of them treated him and then he to himself with anger):Forgetting all the insults they gave me only for Ishani I kept them with me and for Moto Bapuji only I gave all the respect they deserve but even now too this Devarsh is treating my family as Servant only. Now why Maa is not allowing me to send Devarsh out of the house?(with a irritated face he got up from the bed and to himself): I need to go to Mumbai I should be there myself and with my hand itself I need to send this Devarsh out of the house. Having how much guts he would have called my parents as servants how dare he? I need to go to Mumbai soon( immediately then he took his phone from the bed and dialed to Rishab and then kept the phone in his ears and waited for Rishab to pick the call were as soon as Rishab picked the call): Hello Rishab..
Rishab:yes tell me sir..
RV:See I need flight tickets from Shimla to Mumbai by tomorrow morning or afternoon flight. Two tickets with charge for a one year old baby and then send it to my mail id and just message me the flight timing alone. 
Rishab:Hmm okay sir let me see it and arrange for it. 
RV:haan even economy class is too okay for me.
Rishab:Okay sir let me see it and message you the ticket availability and then timing of flight and then booking the ticket let me sent it to your mail Id. 
RV:Haan(he cut the call and then he keeping the phone in the bed and then he took the t-shirt from the bed and then he wore the t-shirt and then he started to walk to the room door were he saw the door already open and then he came out of the bedroom were he came to the living room cum bedroom were he saw Ishani still in her blue short dresses sitting in the bed with a silent face) 
Ranveer(seeing her with anger in thoughts):Servant only know I am to you. When your family members itself think like that you too will think the same only know?(he had a anger face were he came near Ishani and then with his one hand joining his two finger and made a sound).
Ishani who was still thinking the words Ranveer was telling her like he should have not seen her and all the others thing and was worried were she hearing the sound of Ranveer's hand seeing his hand and then raised her head and seeing Ranveer and got up from the bed slowly and saw him with a silent face were she didn't know what to speak to him were the words he used to her everything was hurting her so much. The way he said he will even forget she is his wife was the most painful word she heard from him were this made her strong enough not to talk anything to him till he come back to his own self and he himself behave well to her. 
Ranveer(seeing her not even asking what seeing her with a strict face):See pack your things we are leaving to Mumbai tomorrow.
Ishani hearing it seeing him a silent hurt look and then seeing other side shook her head as okay were Ranveer getting her head shake with a not minding face started to walk towards the bedroom again were he entered the bedroom were Ishani with a worried face walked to the cupboard to take her night dress to change and then thought to pack the things to leave to Mumbai. 
To be continued 😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Oh no. This much happenned and now they are leaving shimla. 😭
Always something happens when ishveer were little happy.
Now everyone were hurt with themselves.
Ishave was hurt with ranveer's words and ranveer with his insults.
Now I wish there should be an emotional scene. Ranveer's hurt as still calling servant and ishani consoling him.
Devarsh should be sent out of the house anyway. Now I wish ishani to send him out there reaching Mumbai. Then no one will stop her from sending devarsh out 😡
Waiting for next dr.
Keep smiling and take care 😊
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Ohhh man...next few episodes will be like thunderstorms...I'm soo much scared...i really need some lullabies 😆 😆...be safe & stay healthy didu
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!!
Very nice episode. Ishaani called Sharman to know the reason for Ranveer's anger. I wish they stayed in Shimla and made up with each other. Now Ishaani knows the whole truth. Please let them speak with each other and resolve the problem. I think Ishaani should console Ranveer and spend the night with him to show how strong her love is.
Update soon.😆😆😆
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Sakshi!!! Please let them stay in Shimla. I don't want them to leave for Mumbai. I don't want their honeymoon to be spoiled because of this disgusting Devarsh.. Let Ishaani console Ranveer  and ask him to stay with her this night. Ishveer deserve to enjoy fully their holidays. Reconcile them Sakshi. 😊
pp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Nice episode 👏
Update soon dear 😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi!! How are you Sakshi? Again very good episode. Ranveer asked Ishaani to collect the luggage because he wants to go home. Ishaani is very upset. Like other readers (anaptiras and Ishveer45) I also want Ishveer not to go back to Mumbai and stay together in Shimla. It's just my ideas. I know that you are a great writer and whatever way your story will go I'll be happy to read it.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.