Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 512
Ranveer drying his hair with the towel and he came out of the washroom and then he walked towards the bed and then he came to the bed and sitting in the bed he dried his hair well and then making sure his hair is dried well and then he put the towel over the bed stand and then he was feeling the coldness there as he turned off the heater were he started to rub his hands with each other and then he was smiling to himself so well. 
Ranveer(rubbing his hands and folding his hands to keep him warm in thoughts with a smile in his face):hmm today I will love Ishani as much as I can I should show her how much deep my love is on her today night. (he was thinking the way he admired Ishani today in the bazar and the way he was not able to take his eyes from Ishani and the way he was longing for her everything came in front of him and he was smiling happily thinking the moments were he saw his phone, watch, purse and jewel box in the lamp table and to himself): hmm my wife has brought my things and kept it here. (he took his phone and then he saw his phone display were he saw the time and seeing the time to himself):hmm its just 8 o clock only but its like almost night here as Raagini too slept I and Ishani didn't even think about the time too we are not able to be away from each other any more its not even night too but at this time itself we will make love today. (he had a shy smile to himself were he kept the phone back in the lamp table and took a deep breath and then he sat well in the bed and rested his back in the head rest and was thinking about the sweet moments that are going to come few minutes later).
MUMBAI..
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Nirbhay was sitting in the chair of dinning table of Rithika's house and he was hitting the table and waiting for Rithika to come were in the next moment Rithika with a plate in her hand came to the dinning table and kept the plate in front of Nirbhay and she sat in the chair next to him. 
Rithika:Come on have the dinner.
Nirbhay(seeing her with a smile):Actually this plan is really going good. After all the problem happened in my house you are not willing to come to my house but I said my decision to you and my family that I will be with you only after the marriage. Even I am not able to spend the whole day with you because you are busy with your office and I am too busy in making the right person to look after Haryana business and then making myself fit me to the businesses I have in Mumbai. So spending this dinner time with you is a good idea. 
Rithika(smiling to him):thank you for standing up for me. 
Nirbhay:Arrey no thank you and all for that only you have given me your hand made Roti and dum Aloo curry know?this is enough ..(he took the Roti and dipped it in Dum Aloo curry and then he eat it and then seeing Rithika): hmm very nice..
Rithika(smiled to him were Nirbhay too smiling to her was having the dinner were she seeing him with a silent emotional face):Nirbhay If I marry will your Mother accept me?
Nirbhay(seeing her):See I told you whether My mother is accepting you or not I will be marrying you and be with you even I am ready to settle in your house itself. 
Rithika:Nahi Nirbhay I have be so much lonely these many days seeing your family and after loving you I am having a feeling that I will get at least your whole family as my new relations so only I wish your mother to accept me If she accept me and take me to your house I will be surrounded by your family members. I wish to be around people Nirbhay they should be my family. 
Nirbhay(seeing her and having the dinner):Rithika surely good thing will happen..
Rithika:hmm okay you have the dinner and leave to home soon.
Nirbhay shook his head and smiling to her and chatting to her was having his dinner and they both were enjoying a good time with each other. 
RV MANSION..
Kailash in his hand having a plate with Roti and Sabzi was walking in the corridor and then he came to their room were he saw Amba still now having the silent face and sitting in the sofa. 
kailash(in thoughts):After hearing the way Devarsh and Chaithali was talking about us Amba is so much hurt and she is sitting here with the same silent face even she didn't have her tea too in the evening and now I have brought her the dinner at least she should have it. (he entered the room and he came and sat next to Amba in the sofa and keeping the plate in the tea poi and seeing Amba):Amba..
Amba(turning to him with a silent face):haan 
Kailash: I have brought dinner for you have it you will feel relaxed..
Amba(in the same silent face):How will I be relaxed? Still the words Devarsh spoke is kept on repeating in my ears. The word Servant is keeping on heard in my ears. (she had a tear drop from her one eye were she wiped her tears with her hand and seeing Kailash): One day If I didn't have food means nothing will happen to me. I am so much stressed let me be like this itself leave me..(she sat well now and then rested her back well in the sofa)
kailash saw Amba with a worried face and he didn't know how to bring Amba out of this hurt and stress. 
SHIMLA..
Ishani changing herself to the blue color short skirt that was tightly fixed to her waist and was exposing her half of the white legs so well and then the blue top that was having the sleeveless and that too were exposing her below the neck were Ishani went to the holder and took her towel and she started to dry her hair well were she dried her hair so well and then she put her hair on one side were the hair was on her left side shoulders well were Ishani went and put the towel again in the holder and then she went to the mirror of the washroom were she was able to see herself till her stomach in the mirror were Ishani now thought about the way Ranveer romanced her in the swimming pool and the way he presented the chain were her hands immediately went to the chain's pendant and then seeing it with a smile were her thoughts went to the things that happened few minutes before that was their bathroom romance were Ishani was blushing like anything were she saw the pendant again and then touching the pendant till now and then she saw the mirror were she was able to see the way she is so much happy in her face in the mirror. 
Ishani(seeing her in the mirror in thoughts):haan Ranveer is only for me I will not give him to anyone and today night I will show him how much special he is to me and how much deep my love is on him. (giving a smile to herself and leaving the pendant and then she saw the towel and to herself):Tomorrow morning I need to bath here only know so no problem let the towel be here itself. (telling it to herself she started to walk towards the washroom door and then she unlocked the washroom door and then opening the door she came out of the washroom and then she closed the washroom door well and then she walked towards the room and then with a bowed head she stood there).
Ranveer who was thinking about the way he was romancing Ishani in swimming pool and then washroom was sitting well in the bed resting his back in the head rest and now saw Ishani who was in her short dresses were that blue color sleeveless top and then the short skirt that was so tight to her and the way that was exposing her white skin at all the possible places made Ranveer a man now. Ranveer swallowed his throat were he got down from the bed and seeing Ishani not coming to him and he started to walk towards her and then going and standing near her and seeing her bowing her head and was rubbing her hand to keep her warm.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's beauty with love took his hand to her hand and then he held her hand with love): Ishani..
Ishani(feeling Ranveer catching her hand and then she raised her head and saw him): hmm
Ranveer(seeing her eyes that were so expressive and then to her in a lovely tone):Looking so beautiful I can't even take my eyes from you today night. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile went close to him and taking her hand from his hand and immediately she hugged him so well and resting her head in his chest and in a cute tone):See me as much as your eyes wants.
Ranveer(getting this word from Ishani with a smile held her shoulders and then he brought her out of the hug and seeing her cutely were Ishani too was seeing him with a cute smile): I love you. 
Ishani:Haan but why suddenly I am feeling so much cold?
Ranveer(cutely going close to her and putting his hand behind her back and he pulled her close to him):For love making coldness is needed because then only we both will cuddle more close to each other so only I turn off the heater..
Ishani(seeing him cutely): you are a man born to show this world what is romance.
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm I will be always a cute romantic man my wife..
Ishani(smiled to him well and seeing him):take me..
Ranveer:(shaking his head as okay): hmm okay let me(he immediately took Ishani in his hand were his hands were touching her legs so well now were his other hand was holding her exposed shoulders too well and then seeing Ishani):Looking hot in this dress. 
Ishani(holding him well and then seeing him with love and went close to him and kissing his cheek and then in his ears):For you only take me to bed. 
Ranveer smiling hearing these words from Ishani with love started to walk holding Ishani in his hands and then he brought her near the bed and then with all his love he laid her gently in the bed and then smiling to her he went to the switch board and he turn off the lights of the room and then leaving the night lamp alone were the night lamp lights falling over Ishani's body showed Ishani like a golden girl were Ranveer seeing her started to walk to the bed again were Ishani feeling the cold was rubbing her hand and then she was seeing for the blanket and she saw the blanket below her feet and then she got up and took the blanket and then laying in the bed and she was about to cover her with the blanket were before she could cover her with the blanket Ranveer came to the bed and he sat in the bed beside Ishani and held her hand that was about to cover her with blanket. Ishani saw him with a not understanding face. 
Ranveer(shook his head as no to her lovingly and seeing her in a husky tone): I am there know to make you feel hotter let me cover both of us with blanket when needed. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile hearing it and then she took the blanket to other side and dropped the blanket in the bed and seeing Ranveer in a cute tone):Tk chalo come near me. 
Ranveer(with a smile laid in the bed beside her and then he came above her and seeing her): tell me I love you.
Ishani:I already said you today. 
Ranveer(seeing her a romantic look and then taking his lips near her lips): At least will you show your love now?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's lips near her lips held his shoulders and with love she cutely pushed him that made him to fall in the bed beside her were she got up from the bed and then she came above Ranveer and going near Ranveer and seeing his lips and with love she planted a kiss in his lips and she took her lips immediately and seeing him): I will. 
Ranveer too with a smile immediately held Ishani's shoulders and made her lay in the bed and he came above her were he showed his index finger near her lips were Ishani seeing it she was not able to get what he wants.
Ishani(seeing his index finger still now in front of her lips and seeing Ranveer):Why are you showing your finger Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):you will only kiss Raagini's fingers not your husband's fingers?
Ishani(giving a impossible head shake):My god this much possessiveness for you and your beti?
Ranveer:haan more than Raagini I am only so possessive on you madam. 
Ishani(smiling to him): hmm I know that but you were seeing everything that Raagini was doing with me. She was so cute today know getting kisses in all her fingers?
Ranveer:haan she is loving you so much Ishani the same way I loved you from childhood In fact she is loving you more than me. 
Ishani:Haan both father and daughter are loving me so much and I too love you both and now I am going to tell my husband how much I too love him. (telling it she loving kissed his index finger cutely).
Ranveer getting the kiss and then he showed his other fingers were Ishani was kissing all his finger one my one with a smile in her face were Ranveer too getting it with a smile in his face and then he went close to her and then he immediately kissed her neck well were Ishani too with love held his back well and then Ranveer started to caress his lips on her Skin were Ishani closed her eyes and she was feeling Ranveer's lips on her skin were Ranveer was moving his lips and was kissing all over her below her neck were Ishani too was feeling it by caressing Ranveer's back with her both the hands and with closed eyes. Ranveer moved himself and then with love came to her face were he saw Ishani closed her eyes in his moves were he lovingly kissed her forehead were Ishani feeling the love of Ranveer was in her closed eyes still now were Ranveer moved his lips to her nose and then he kissed her nose and then he came to her cheek were he kissed her cheek deeply were Ishani was able to feel his mustache hair in her cheek as Ranveer was kissing her cheek and then he lovingly kissed her other cheek too and then this was making Ishani breath heavily and she was aroused by Ranveer's love were Ranveer too was so seductive now in getting Ishani for him completely were he came to her lips and then with love he kissed her lips were Ishani too held him close to her and her hands were caressing his back so well were Ranveer took his lips from her lips and saw her with a smile were Ishani too after the kiss opened her eyes and saw Ranveer were she was bit grasping for air were Ranveer's hands were moving over Ishani's hip were he seeing her eyes itself his hands were doing all the naughtiness it can were his hands were about to go inside her top were Ishani caught his hand before it and saw Ranveer with a cute look and shook her head as no. Ranveer without heart to speak asked her as why with his eyebrows raising were Ishani again cutely shook her head as no were Ranveer was showing a face like longing boy cutely to her. 
Ishani(with a cute shy face and in a low tone):Remove your t-shirt. 
Ranveer(seeing her shook his head as okay): haan I am always ready..(he got up from the bed and then he put his hand towards his t-shirt below part and then he immediately removed his t-shirt above his head were he dropped the t-shirt on the other side of the bed and then completely shirt less he laid in the bed beside her).
Ishani seeing him shirt less with a romantic face got up from the bed and then she came above him and then with love she kept her hand on his chest were Ranveer was seeing her with a cute look were Ishani too smiling to him were she came close to him and then with love she kissed his chest that were having few hairs were Ishani moved her lips and with love she kissed his stomach and then she came to him and then she kissed his neck part were this made Ranveer to close his eyes with a smile were he was feeling Ishani's love now.Ishani kissed Ranveer below his neck so deeply..
Ranveer(feeling it with love); I love you Ishani..
Ishani(hearing it came to him were Ranveer too immediately opened his eyes were seeing him and putting her hand over his cheek and rubbing his cheek along with his four day unshaven beard); I too love you my man. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):hmm want kiss in lips. 
Ishani:Accha but you gave it to me now only know?
Ranveer:I want it from you give me..(he cutely asked it).
Ishani giving a smile to him and with her hands she held his both cheeks so well and then with love went close to him and saw his lips were Ranveer too was seeing her lips and Ishani with all her love was about to kiss Ranveer's lips were that was the time Ranveer's phone being in the lamp table rang its ringtone which disturbed both Ranveer and Ishani so well. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani were she too was seeing him with a disturbed look):Seeing my wife Romance will happen so rarely only that was got by me now but when I get it something will happen to stop us. Who is calling me at this time?(he was bit irritated).
Ishani:Ranveer its not night too we only got so much romantic before night itself so some one will call by this time know? wait..(she crossed her hands over Ranveer and then putting her hand in the lamp table and took Ranveer's phone and seeing the display and seeing its Kailash and saw Ranveer):Ranveer baba is calling..
Ranveer(who was still now irritated hearing its his father): Baba..
Ishani(got up from the bed and sat well in the bed and seeing Ranveer): haan 
Ranveer(too got up and sat in the bed and got the phone from Ishani and then seeing her):Maa and baba would have called to know about our happiness in Shimla.
Ishani:(smiling to him): Haan they would have called for that only pick the call..
Ranveer(shook his head as okay to Ishani and picking the call and kept the phone in his ears):Baba..
Kailash(standing in the corridor and hearing Ranveer's voice):Ranveer.
Ranveer(had a shrinking face hearing Kailash's voice so sad):Baba are you okay? 
Kailash:Ranveer your Maa is so much worried without knowing what to do and even without knowing to her only I have called you.
Ranveer(hearing it and seeing Ishani who was sitting next to him and then he turned himself in the bed and putting his legs down in the floor and sat well in the bed and in phone):What happen to maa? what is the need for her to get worried? Is she missing Raagini or what?
Kailash:Ranveer you, Ishani and Raagini has gone to vacation and yes we are waiting for Raagini to come back and play with us but Maa is worried for some other matter that happened today morning. 
Ranveer(had serious face now):What happened baba?
Kailash:Today morning is only Devarsh and krisha's Divorce case it seems...(he started to tell the way Devarsh hided himself in the store room of the house and not going to court and the way Shikhar came to home by postponing the case time and he searched the rooms with help of Amba and then found out Devarsh in the store room and then Shikhar taking Devarsh to court by telling a deal of giving 2 crore for Devarsh If he divorce Krisha and then the way Devarsh got divorced and then Shikhar giving money and getting the money Devarsh coming back to home and calling everyone to hall and then calling their family as servant family and then Baa finding out itself a fake note and then Amba talking to Shikhar and then Shikhar talking to Devarsh in phone turned on with speaker and then Amba telling Devarsh to go out of the house and then she forgave him for Mithesh and Baa and then when they were about to go for walking the way they heard the way Devarsh and Chaitali were calling Amba as servant and their whole family as servant family and the way Amba is silent having so much hurt after hearing it and now in the worried tone): Now your Maa is not having tea and now she is not having dinner too Ranveer she is so much hurt hearing the words Devarsh was telling her as Servant. I don't wanted to disturb but other than you I don't know who to tell this and only you can make your Maa come out of this hurt. 
Ranveer(who was hearing everything that has happened in his house was now having a tonnes and tonnes of anger on Devarsh were his face was so much rough and tough now were he in a clear tone):Cut the call Baba let me do what I need to do and then let me talk to Maa. 
kailash:Tk Ranveer..(he cut the call).
Ranveer taking the phone from his ears he was almost biting his teeth like anything were he was feeling like he need to beat Devarsh left and right.Ishani who was sitting in the bed and seeing the way Ranveer was showing his back to her and sitting in the bed and knowing that he has cut the call and with a smile in her face she moved herself near him and sitting next to him and then with a love feel she rested her head in his shoulders well. 
Ishani:What Baba said? Hearing the words you spoke I think Maa is missing Raagini and did Baba asked how we are enjoying the trip?
Ranveer(immediately seeing her):Everything is because of this only I should have not even seen you in my life Ishani(he jerked himself which made Ishani to take her head from his shoulders).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face well now and seeing his anger face):Ranveer what happened?(she kept her hand over his shoulders and seeing him):Ranveer tell me what happened?
Ranveer(seeing her with anger face now and with his one hand held her hand taking her hand and seeing her with a anger):Seeing a girl in life and loving her so much and to keep her happy I kept all her family inside my house and finally my family is only suffering because of this. Everything is because of seeing you only like my whole world.
Ishani(with a not understanding face):Ranveer what happened tell me? Did I do anything wrong?
Ranveer(in a top anger): Haan everything is because of you only. Who asked you to come in front of me when I entered your house as servant? Why I should fall in love with you and why I need to marry you itself finally? Because of the love madness I kept your family all in my house just to make you smile but what they have done to me they are hurting my own family. (seeing her with a painful eyes):What ever happens we all will be looking for you all as servants only know?
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is speaking to her):Enough Ranveer(in a worried voice):What happen to you now?Suddenly why are you behaving to me like this? Have you gone mad?
Ishani(seeing her in complete anger and without knowing what he is talking in anger):haan seeing you I will become mad only always..(thinking the way Devarsh has called Amba as servant and their family as servant family in complete anger to himself): Servant...servant(seeing Ishani):We all are servant for you all know?(in a challenging tone):let me show what this servant can do to you people..(he saw his phone and then dialed some number and then he kept his phone in his ears and waited for the call to he picked were Ishani was seeing him with a not understanding face were as soon as the call was picked in a clear tone):Hello this is RV. 
Security(out of his house):yes sir..
RV:Now see go inside the house and ask whoever in the hall which is Devarsh's room and then hold that guy's collar and then push him out of the house let me be in the line do it. 
Security:yes sir..(he having the phone in the line and putting the phone in his pocket and he started to walk towards the house).
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is telling and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer what are you doing?Why you need to send Devarsh out of the house now?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with anger face and taking the phone from his ears and seeing her):Why are you supporting him now?
Ishani:Ranveer he is my brother and suddenly If you tell him to go out of the house means at least tell me the reason.
Ranveer(seeing her with a anger face):See don't dare to ask reasons to me. What I am deciding is only final in RV mansion okay? And you too should hear what I am telling you only What you people are thinking you all are still in your own house and you can do anything to us?. That is my house Ishani and I forgave that Devarsh many times I can but(showing his index finger towards her like warning): when it comes to my parents I will never see anything even I will forget that you are my wife. 
Ishani seeing Ranveer speaking this much angrily to her were she was so much hurt hearing the words he was speaking to her were she didn't even get what is the problem too and Ranveer too was not in the state to tell it to her were Ishani with a hurt face saw Ranveer were Ranveer now turned his face to other side and was keeping the phone in his ear and was waiting for the security voice. Ishani seeing Ranveer having his concentration in the phone with a worried face she got up from the bed and having tears in her eyes she started to walk towards the door of the bedroom were she unlocked the door and opened the door and saw Ranveer were he does not even mind her too were his complete face was anger and his concentration was on the phone only were Ishani's eyes almost shed tears so well were she came out of the bedroom to the living room. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor ishani.i thought we will get a 18plus chap but all went wrong.devarsh should get a lesson but ranveer should understand tht ishani is innocent.
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shit man...i knew something bad is going to happen...but y Ranveer is blaming Ishaani???...this Ranveer is such a jerk...what the heck did he tell to Ishaani...shitty idiot...ooh i can't even use bad words...every time he tells he'll control his anger but now...can't say anymore...beautiful episode didu...now let's c how will this idiot manage Ishaani...be safe & stay healthy
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Shit man...i knew something bad is going to happen...but y Ranveer is blaming Ishaani???...this Ranveer is such a jerk...what the heck did he tell to Ishaani...shitty idiot...ooh i can't even use bad words...every time he tells he'll control his anger but now...can't say anymore...beautiful episode didu...now let's c how will this idiot manage Ishaani...be safe & stay healthy

Please dont say anything to ranveer.. πŸ˜’
Ishveer45 thumbnail

Hello Sakshi!!! Very interesting update. But why is Ranveer so angry with Ishaani? He says that he regrets falling in love with Ishaani. I am so upset now. The phone call totally destroyed Ishveer romance. Please, I want Ishveer to make up with each otherand spend this night together.

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am so disappointed now. 😭😭😭Ishaani is crying and Ranveer is very furious in this episode. But the beginning of the episode was gorgeous. Ishaani kissing Ranveer's chest is very romantic. I hope you will reconcile them in the next part.

Update soon.

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very good episode. Ishveer romance was wonderful but then bump and everything took a turn for the worse. Ranveer blamed Ishaani for Devarsh's mistakes. Hate this Devarsh, I want eagerly to see Ishveer together this night.

Waiting for the next episode.
Alisha306 thumbnail

Oh no Ranveer has quarreled with Ishaani before spending their night together. It's unbelievable. Please help Ishveer reconcile their contradictions asap. I don't want Ishveer to have a row. Please unite Ishveer. Ranveer is not right in this case. Please make Ishveer the one again. I beg you dear. Eagerly waiting for the next part.

Mayashelly thumbnail
Double postEdited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Oh no. A very big turn
Seeing these much romantic updates, I thought something gonna happen and now it did.
But Ranveer blaming ishani is bad. Ishani is hurt. But I wish ishani should now call Sharma or someone and know what happened in the house. That will make her clear and know y Ranveer is behaving like this.
But Ranveer should come out of the anger and think what he is speaking to ishani.
Finally, their romance was spoiled. But hope, they patch up soon within this nyt.
Waiting for next dr.
Keep smiling and take care 😊