Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello Sakshi!!! I like the update very much. Waiting for the next episode. Sorry a bit busy today.

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous update dear. Waiting for consummation scene.😆😆😆😆

Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai Sakshiji how are you
Sorry I was little busy with my work for past few days now I have read all the episodes.  All the episodes are just awesome and beautiful.  I really enjoyed it.  
Thank you so much.
Take care and be happy

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Cooonnngggooo... 😛 😃 bada wala.. 😛
Sorry cant do anything big.. Bit will do after 30th march.. But till then sorry.. 😭

thank you so much dear
and no you don't have to do anything big or make a thread and all your simple wishes means a lot. I read you have exams coming up concentrate on that and do very well in those that will be big thing for me from your side. all the very best dear

Thnk u sooo much.. And yeah even thnks for understanding me.. 😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved ranveer saying that unlike other wives his wife doesn't ask for anything .loved ishani's reply that she doesn't have to ask anything as he buys everything for her without even asking. and even she wants something in her mind the next moment ranveer will surprise her with it.I can relate to this.so I loved it.ishani splashing water on him was nice .nice pool scene 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 511(VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL).
Ranveer was moving close to Ishani were both were so wet all over their body were all their dresses were wet. Ishani seeing Ranveer with a look of what he is going to do next were she seeing the romantic eyes of Ranveer and the way Ranveer was bringing his head so close to her made Ishani to keeping her leg backward slowly.Ishani started to walk backward slowly were Ranveer too was seeing her with a lure face was coming close to her and he was loving her with his own eyes itself.Ishani walking backwards were she finally hit her back in the wall of the room were Ranveer too seeing her finally settled in a place in the room came close to her and keeping his both hands over the wall on the both the sides of Ishani were now Ishani was standing in between his both the hands and then seeing his both the hands on her both the sides and saw Ranveer with a cute face. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in a lovely tone):Leave me Ranveer..
Ranveer(moved close to her and keeping his lips near her lips and in a husky tone):Really you need to go away from me today night? tell me the truth..
Ishani(hearing it had a smile in her lips were her eyes raised to his eyes were Ranveer too raised his eyes from her lips to her eyes were both were seeing each other in a cute eye lock and she seeing Ranveer):Ranveer wo...(she was stammering to tell).
Ranveer(in the same husky tone):Tell me you don't want to me for today night?
Ishani(seeing him and swallowing her throat and closed her eyes and in a husky tone): I want you completely today I can't be away from you today. 
Ranveer smiling hearing those words from Ishani and took his head back from her and then seeing her with a smile and then took his hands from the wall and then held her both side cheek with his hand and then went close to her lips and was about to kiss her were Ishani feeling Ranveer so near her and then her hands automatically came to his hip part and then another hand to his shoulder part were her one soft hand held his shoulder and then the other hand held his hip well and brought him close to her. 
Ranveer(going more close to her like kissing in the lips and then without kissing her lips he moved his head slightly and then moved to her neck part and then with love he kissed her neck well were this made Ishani to feel his love and a smile came in her lips in her closed eyes state were Ranveer went to her ear and in a husky tone):Can I take you to make love?
Ishani(hands came to his back from his hip and then she held him well with his back and then took her head close to his neck part and then moving her lips to his ear in a husky tone): Ranveer I am feeling uncomfortable all my clothes are wet and swimming pool water may have some effect on Skin too so I wish to take a small bath and then let me change and come then can we make love?
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile came out of her and then saw her were Ishani too has opened her eyes and she was seeing the floor with a smile in her face seeing her beautiful face and with a naughty wala face):Tk fine you can take bath but after the bath you should not wear that night pant and t-shirt.
Ishani(raised her head and saw him with a questioning look):Then want Saree?
Ranveer(shook his head as no): you have brought some short dress know? today I want to see you in a short dress. 
Ishani(with a face full of red saw him with a cute look):Tk fine let me go and bath and come..(she was about to move were).
Ranveer(held her hand and made her to stand in front of him again):Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him a cute look):What?
Ranveer(like a small cute boy):I am too wet only know even I too need to take bath..
Ishani:haan you too take bath in this washroom let me go and take bath in that washroom and then change to the dress you told and then let me come to this room. (she was telling it cutely)
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):Ishani now a days know? In our country in many places people are not getting water so we should not waste the water know?
Ishani(had a not understanding face were she saw him up and down):Why are you telling this now suddenly?
Ranveer(cutely going close to her and immediately put his hand behind her back and he pulled her close to him and seeing her with a naughty smile):Why we need to waste water for taking bath in two washrooms?so let us take bath in the same washroom. 
Ishani(getting what Ranveer is meaning seeing him with a cute face): you are wishing that we both..(before she could tell).
Ranveer(immediately):Haan let us both take bath together. 
Ishani(cutely held his shoulders and pushing him from her):Naughty I won't..
Ranveer:What you won't? We are married couple and all the days you are telling this only today I want you to bath with me. 
Ishani(seeing him a cute look): I will feel more shy Ranveer..
Ranveer:What is shy in front of your husband?
Ishani:(seeing him a silent up and down look and then with a cute face):Okay let me go and bring my towel and the dresses to change. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile shook his head as okay): Haan tk go and bring it let me too take my dress and towel and be in the washroom you should come.(he ordered her with love).
Ishani seeing him with a cute face shook her head as okay and she started to walk out of the room were Ranveer too with a smile in his face he walked towards the lamp table and then he took the Heater remote in the lamp table and then he turned off the heater and then he kept the heater remote back in the lamp table and then he walked to the cupboard and then he opened the cupboard and took two towels and then a t-shirt and night pant and all the other inner wears and closed the cupboard and then he started to walk towards the washroom were Ishani who came out of the bedroom coming to the living room cum bedroom came near the cupboard and saw the t-shirt and the night pant that Ranveer got from her and throw it down were Ishani had a smile in her face and she bent down and she took her t-shirt and the night pant and then she opened the cupboard and kept the dresses inside the cupboard and then she saw for the short dresses she brought were she finally got the short skirt and the sleeveless top both of blue color were she then took the inner wear she needed and the towel and another pant and shirt to wear in the morning and then she closed the cupboard and then when she was about to walk to the bedroom she saw her and Ranveer's phone,eyeglasses, watch,jewel box,purse,watch in the table were she walked to the table and she held the dresses in her one hand and then took Ranveer's purse, phone and watch and jewel box and then she took her phone in another hand and then seeing her eyeglasses and vaccum bottle in the table. 
Ishani(to herself):let it be here itself morning only it will be needed. (she turned and saw Raagini were cutie pie was sleeping so well were a smile came in her lips and to herself): hmm she will wake up in the early morning and by 5 o clock I need to get up I think. tk let me..
seeing the heater are at the right temperature and then seeing Raagini comfortable in sleeping and then she turned to the main room door and then seeing it has been locked by Ranveer so well and then she took a deep breath and she walked towards the bedroom were the door was open already and she entered the room and she walked to the lamp table and she kept Ranveer's purse, phone and watch and jewel box and then she walked to the other side and she kept her phone on the lamp table that side. Ishani with the dresses in her hand she walked to the cupboard of Ranveer and she came to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard were she saw a side of the cupboard free were she kept her shirt and pant with inner wear to be wore tomorrow morning and then she holding the towel and short dresses and then other needed dresses she closed the cupboard well and she went to the bedroom door and she locked the door well and then she started to walk towards the washroom were as soon as she reached the washroom she was not having the guts to enter the washroom were she was thinking whether to go in or not. 
Ishani(in thoughts): I wish today I should not hurt Ranveer telling no to romance today after that DNA problem we are going to become one again and for the way I doubted him I wish I need to give happiness to him with complete satisfaction today..(she was in having hesitation to enter the washroom to take bath were as she was standing thinking it she was feeling cold in that room now).
Ranveer who has removed his wet dress and he was now wearing only his towel below his waist and then seeing the dresses he has dropped for washing in the basket and then he has turned on the water heater to make the water hot and then he seeing the door of the washroom was not being knocked yet by Ishani to see for her he walked near the door and then he opened the door of washroom were he saw Ishani standing in front of the washroom with a confused face were Ishani who was thinking how to enter the washroom having the silent face hearing the door has been opened and saw Ranveer in front of her wearing towel alone. 
Ishani(with a cute shocked face):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her a cute face and folded his hands and rested his side to the washroom door side wall and seeing her a cute face); haan 
Ishani:(seeing him cutely):Like this only wearing towel you are going to bath today?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):Haan of course..
Ishani:chee Ranveer you don't have shyness at all..
Ranveer(with a smile stood well and then came near her and seeing her a cute look): Ishani what is this?To stand in front of my wife like this why I need to be shy and all.If in bed I be like this you never tell anything to me and you will love me without shirt now what happen?
Ishani:Ranveer you take bath here let me go I think we don't want to bath together I am confused about it(she was about to move).
Ranveer(before she goes held her hand and made her come back to him and making her stand in front of him and then seeing her cute face):What happen feeling shy?
Ishani(seeing him cutely):Should we really bath together?
Ranveer(with a smile):haan but when you want to change your dress let me go out of the washroom okay?
Ishani(seeing him a cute look):Haan okay..
Ranveer seeing her cuteness with love moved to other side and showed her the way for the washroom were Ishani with a silent face entered the washroom and then she saw the dresses and towel of Ranveer was hanging in the holder of the washroom were she moved Ranveer's dress to one side and then she put her dresses and towel on the other side of the holder were as she turned now Ranveer was inside the washroom and he was locking the washroom were he locked the washroom door and then saw Ishani with a smile and came walking towards her were as soon as he came near her he lovingly putting his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him. 
Ishani(seeing him like a cute child);you are so romantic...
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):When I get a wife like you means surely I will be romantic even in our old age too. 
Ishani:Even that time you will be loving me the same way? 
Ranveer:Why this doubt is coming for you? Don't have trust on my love?
Ishani(seeing him and keeping her both hands on his both side shoulders and seeing him):now in this age I will be looking good to your eyes but when I become old my skin will shrink and then I will be not looking good to you so even in that age you will love me?
Ranveer(cutely seeing her):I am too not going to be like this itself know? My beard, hair and mustache will turn grey even that time too this Ranveer's love will never turn grey okay?
Ishani(smiled to him with love and then seeing him cutely and then she hugged him well): I love you. 
Ranveer(hugging her back): hmm I too love you but If we keep on talking like this how to show that love to each other..
Ishani(came out of the hug and seeing his bare chest and seeing him with a smile):you look so cute in this avatar..
Ranveer(seeing himself with the towel well and then seeing her):Then why my wife was not ready to come to bath with me?
Ishani:you look good only like this wearing towel but we have never bath together and all so only feeling bit shy and confused about it. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):you no need to be confused okay?This is all about love only love.
Ishani(smiled to him and with love she brought her hand from his shoulders to his chest were she touched his bullet scares and seeing him with love):I am sorry. 
Ranveer:how many times I have said you seeing this bullet scares you should never feel sorry. It was a bad time in our life and now we are together that is the truth okay?
Ishani seeing him with love were she was seeing all her love in him were she was falling for him with all her love she has for him were Ishani with a emotional face with love were she lowered her head towards his chest and with love she planted a kiss on his bullet scares were  Ranveer was feeling this kiss of Ishani so happily were his love was seen in his smile and face..
Ranveer(with love as Ishani after kissing raised her head to see him were Ranveer still in the feel of getting kiss in a romantic tone):mujh mein safar tu karti rahe(as Ishani raised her head and saw him with a smile were he too seeing her with love and took his hands from her back and held her cheek well and then cutely hitting his nose with her nose): har ik saans mein guzarti rahe(he cutely moved his lips to her lips to kiss her were Ishani with so much smile moved from him and was about to go to other side of the washroom were before she goes Ranveer held her hand and moved towards her and then came and stood behind her and in cute tone):shaamo subah tu mera(held her and cutely turned her to him and then seeing her):tere bina kya mera(he signed as nothing is his without her and then moving her a bit and braining her under the shower and then putting his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him):do jism jaan ek hai(hitting his forehead with her forehead and smiling and shook his head as don't leave):na hona kabhi tu juda(lovingly holding her cheek with his hand and then taking his forehead from her forehead and cutely showed her with his face expression): teri meri kahaani(Ishani was seeing him with love in her eyes were he too seeing her with so much love and took his hand to the tap of shower and he turned on the shower the moderate hot water started to fall over them): hai baarishon ka paani(with his hand showing the shower and then showing her): 
ban ke jo ishq barse
teri meri kahaani
They both were getting the water over them were in that climate they both really felt so much refreshed in that hot water were that was soothing to each other were Ranveer with love held her close to him and he started to kiss her forehead and then moving his lips to her cheek and with love he kissed her cheek and when he was about to kiss her other cheek Ishani with love held his other side cheek and lovingly kissed his one side cheek were Ranveer too was getting seductive now were Ishani too was breathing heavily and she was sure that she wanted him only for her today night and their both hearts were not ready to allow any disturbance today for their love making were Ranveer now getting the kiss of Ishani saw her with a silent romantic look were Ishani too was seeing him with a lure face were both were seeing each other a romantic look were Ranveer took his hand to Ishani's shirt and then he removed her two buttons of her shirts were Ishani feeling Ranveer's hand on her next shirt button she turned to other side and she showed her back to Ranveer were the shower was showering the water over them. Ranveer seeing Ishani moving from him due to shyness were he went close to her and with love he hugged her from behind. 
Ranveer(hugging her well):dekho na kaisi ijaazat mili hai(he took his hand from her and holding her shoulders and turning her to him and seeing her with smile signed her to hug him were Ishani too with smile hugged him well):ek doosre mein hifaazat mili hai
Ishani(raising her head from Ranveer's chest and seeing him with cute love):jeene ki saari zaroorat mili hai(lovingly moving from him a bit and then with her hand touched Ranveer's chest and then pushed him lightly were Ranveer too without understanding moved backwards were Ishani pushed him and lovingly brought him near the bath tub and in the space next to bath tub she held Ranveer's shoulders and made him to sit there and then she sat in his lap well and put her hand around his neck and lovingly seeing him): ye jaam hai jaisa yoon hi (cutely seeing him with love and took her one hand from his neck and then with her index finger she touched his cheek and was moving her finger on his cheek were Ranveer was smiling seeing her): hamesha hamesha rahe jis tarah
Ranveer(smiling to her):shaamo subah tu mera
tere bina kya mera(lovingly smiling to her): do jismo jaan ek hai
na hona kabhi tu juda(he signed her to get up were Ishani too with a not understanding face got up from his lap were he too got up and immediately he took her in his hand were Ishani saw him with a not understanding face were he seeing her with a smile):
teri meri kahaani
hai baarishon ka paani
ban ke jo ishq barse
teri meri kahaani (he 
holding her well and he lovingly laid her inside the tub were Ishani too with a smile laid well and Ranveer moved to the shower tab and he closed the tap and stopped the shower and then he came to the tub and then he turned on the tap of the tub were the tap was giving hot water over Ishani and Ishani seeing him with a smile moved her hand to her third button in her shirt and she removed her shirt button were Ranveer too seeing her with a seductive face he got inside the tub and with love he too laid beside her in the tub were Ishani too gave space to him were both were in their naughty mood were Ishani removed her shirt button and then she removed her shirt too and she kept the shirt behind the tub were Ranveer saw her with a lure face and then he went close to her and with love he kissed her forehead were the slip Ishani was wearing was covering her well but the sleevless slip exposed her below the neck so well that really made Ranveer to take his lips there were the water was almost drowing them inside the tub were Ranveer seeing her with a smile):hum se ye jo bhi harqat hui hai(he took his lips below her neck and then keeping his lips in her neck in her exposed skin below her neck and without kissing):mohabbat(he moved his lips without touching her skin were Ishani having smile and finally Ranveer came to her lips and seeing her): mohabbat mohabbat hui hai
Ishani(seeing him with smile):kuchh itne hain hum tum(shaking her head as nothing is less):kami kuch nahi hai
jitna bhi jeena hai(with love held his both the cheek with her hand and smiling seeing him):tujhko hi jeena hai(she cutely pulled his close to her by putting her hand behind his back and seeing him cutely): jeete rahein jis tarah
Ranveer(with a love smiling to her): shaamo subah tu mera
tere bina kya mera
do jism jaan ek hai
na hona kabhi tu juda
teri meri kahaani
hai baarishon ka paani
ban ke jo ishq barse
teri meri kahaani(he cutely took his hand towards the tap and stopped the tap as the tub was almost full with water were their bodies were inside the water so well were both of them with love was seeing each other).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Take some water out of the tub..
Ranveer seeing her cutely shook his head as okay and then he got up from the tub and sitting in the tub and then he took the chock that was below Ishani's legs were the hole was taking the water out of the tub were finally after half of the water in the tub went out Ranveer closed the chock were Ishani laid well in the tub and resting her head in the edge of the tub were Ranveer turning to her shook his head and asked her is it okay were Ishani cutely shook her head as okay and signed him to come near her were Ranveer came near her and with love he laid beside her in the tub were both were inside the water in the tub were Ishani held his shoulders and seeing him.
Ranveer(seeing her seeing him without taking her eyes):what happen?
Ishani:(cutely moving her hand to his cheek and seeing him): I want you. 
Ranveer(going close to her and then seeing her): I am for you only take me. 
Ishani smiling to him lovingly and pulling him more close to her and with love she kissed his forehead and then she kissed his nose and then saw his lips were Ranveer too with love saw her lips were both of them now almost lost control and kept their lips on each other's lips were Ranveer started to kiss her lips were Ishani's hands too was behind his head were her hands were caressing his wet hair were both were so much seductive now were the kiss was so passionate were this kiss clearly said they both is in so much want of love were after two minuets Ranveer too his lips from Ishani's lips and both were grasping were Ishani saw him with a cute smile. 
Ishani(she touched her lips and then saw Ranveer):This much love..
Ranveer(laying near her and seeing her): Who asked you to leave me and go to Baroda? see how much hungry you have made your husband?
Ishani(seeing him with cute face she turned to him in the tub and then putting her hand over his stomach and then seeing him):Today I will take all your hunger from you. 
Ranveer(making her lay well again in the tub and seeing her with a naughty face);Really how you will do it?
Ishani(cutely): you itself know what you should do to take your hunger from you. 
Ranveer smiling to her and he immediately lowered his head and saw the exposed places of Ishani's skin below her neck were he lovingly kiss her skin were Ishani feeling Ranveer's lips in her skin closed her eyes. 
Ishani(in a low tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer was kissing in the all possible places he can were kissing all over the places were her skin were exposed Ranveer's hand were about to remove her slip from her were Ishani who was closing her eyes till now feeling where Ranveer's hand is going and opened her eyes and held his hand and shook her head as no.
Ranveer(with a longing face):Why?
Ishani:Let us go to bedroom please..
Ranveer(took a deep breath and shook his head as okay):Tk do you want to have a soap bath or..(before he tells):.
Ishani:Nahi its enough for me you get up and change your dress and let me too change after you. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he got up from her and then he came out of the tub and he was so casually was about to remove his towel were Ishani too got up and sat in the tub and seeing Ranveer up to remove his towel..
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(holding the knot of his towel and seeing Ishani):What?
Ishani:(showing a wall in that restroom):There is a wall there know go and stand behind the wall and change there. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a naughty face);Hello I am your husband Ishani so nothing wrong If I change in front of you. 
Ishani:Ranveer you are impossible..
Ranveer(smiling to her):I will change here only If you want close your eyes. 
Ishani(with a strict cute face):let me..(she closed her eyes tightly).
Ranveer giving a impossible head shake and he went to the holder and took the towel and then he dried his body and then his head so well and then he put the towel in the holder and then he took his other dresses and he started to wear his dresses quickly after replacing the towel that was in his waist were he holding the wet towel went to the basket and dropped the towel for washing and then he saw Ishani who was still in the tub and was closing her eyes and having a smile. 
Ranveer:hello madam I am done you can open your eyes..(Ishani hearing it slowly opened her eyes and saw Ranveer wearing the black t-shirt and then night pant and then he seeing her):as though seeing me for the first time you are shy. 
Ishani:I am always like this only go out let me change and come. 
Ranveer:okay(he walked towards the holder and took the towel and then drying his hair with the towel he opened the washroom door and started to walk out of the washroom).
Ishani got down from the tub and then she went to the washroom door and she locked the washroom and then she went and stood near the holder and she was up to change herself. 
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updates, Sakshi! And in this one their romance part was beautifully dreamy! And your this update has sort of redeemed this song for me. Otherwise I hated it on Ishani and Shitar in the show. Uh!

Keep it up! :)
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing episode didu...can't say anmore ...I'm too much shy😆 😆 😆...be safe & stay healthy
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Mind blowing episode didu...can't say anmore ...I'm too much shy😆 😆 😆...be safe & stay healthy

😆
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi sakshi!!! The episode is amazing, wonderful, fabulous. I just can't find words. Ishaani is very romantic. And their romance in the bathroom is gorgeous. It's the first time you've written the bathroom romantic scene and you did it perfectly. I thought that everything would happen in the bath. But thank you for extending the moment of love. Now Can't wait for the next 18+consummation episode.

Update soon dear 👏👏👏👏