Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

loved ishani saying that though she feels cold when ranveer is near him she feels only him.ranveer gifting the chain under the water was unique and romantic. truly a Valentine's gift

Hi Jasmine 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Ishani saying that she feels only Ranveer more than cold 
when he is near her and Ranveer gifting the chain under the water 
happy that it was a true valentines's gift to you all 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi Sakshi.,

Nice episode.
Hope raagini stay safe.
Enjoyed well.
Waiting for the next.
Update soon 

Hi Saai
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
wish that Raagini should be safe 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi guys,
Now in the next episodes Ishani will be in a short dress look. She will be wearing a blue sleeveless top and Short tight Shirt and free hair. Let the post the image of the look have a look at the image and then read the next episode and keep enjoying ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

Regards
Sakshi

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
happy to see your post after a long time
I know you would be busy in preparing for exam
do well dear
and I think I have missed this live facebook video chat hope you enjoyed
Shakti's live video chat

But why sorry dear???

Yeah di.. I m preparimg for board exams..but yeah i read your updates daily not daily then too after 2-3 updates.. I think khushi know that. 😛 thnk u so much for the wish..yeah he wished me good luck for my exams.. 😃 the best wish i ever got.. 😊
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Updates are fab di.. Expecially i loved their water romance.. Want to say more.. Bt will give a long reply after 30th march.. Waiting for their romantic update.. ;)
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very sexy look of Ishaani. Very nice choice of an outfit.
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!!
Just amazing picture of Ishaani. Ranveer will surely fall in love with Ishaani even more when he sees her in this dress. 😊😊😊😊
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishaani looks gorgeous. Waiting for the update.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 510(VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL).
Ishani smiling with love rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders without hugging him were Ranveer too with love smile held Ishani's shoulders with his hand were both love birds were romancing standing in the swimming pool and in that cold weather and seeing the Mount Himalayas in the dim evening sunset rays were the day was slowly catching up the darkness were Ishani cutely took her head from his shoulders were Ranveer too with face full of smile took his hand from her shoulders were Ishani now stood facing Ranveer well were Ranveer too with love was seeing her and smiling were Ishani gave a romantic look to him and then she went close to him and with love kept her both hands in his shoulders were Ranveer too shivering been completely drenched in water and he too saw her lips were Ishani too seeing his lips came near him and seeing him.
Ishani(in a husky tone):Ranveer its so nice chain I am loving the pendant.When did you get this chain?
Ranveer(seeing her lips and then slowly raising his eyes and seeing Ishani):I got it in market itself when I went out of the shoes shop to speak the call with Rishab and as soon as I finished the call that shop boy called me and when I saw it that was a gift shop so in that gift shop seeing this chain this chain attracted me so much and I brought it for you. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Thank you.
Ranveer(putting his hand behind her back and pulling her close to him): there should be no thank you and sorry between husband and wife have you forgot that rule?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):hmm okay let me get back the thanks from you that I said now. I loved the pendant and the letter inside the love heart symbol. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): hmm of course my love is only for you know? so only that R letter meaning Ranveer is in between love symbol. 
Ishani(smiling to him and took her one hand from his shoulders and took her hand to Ranveer's cheek and lovingly pinched his cheek and seeing him): Okay mera cutie pie its lovely and yes I feel that my Ranveer is only for me I won't be ready to give you to anyone. 
Ranveer(going more close):Don't ever think to give me to anyone..(he smiled to her).
Ishani(seeing him a cute look):Always you are mine only and you know what Ranveer you are always surprising me with many gifts.
Ranveer:haan almost all the men tell that If we take wife to shopping our purse will be having no money when we return back from shopping but my wife is a different wife know? she never knows to ask anything for her so only I am always surprising her with gifts. 
Ishani(with a smile putting her both hands around her neck and seeing Ranveer): hmm as you are itself gifting what all I need there is no need for me to ask anything to you often. you are such a husband who knows what things will be needed for me and what things you need to give me and you will give it. More over If I ask what I want too in the next few minutes you will be in front of me with the thing I asked you so when you take care of everything I need why should I ask anything to you?
Ranveer:(smiling to her cutely and pulling her more close and shivering): Haan more than me no one can know you better.
Ishani(took her hand from around his neck and holding his shoulders and seeing him): All the time you are only giving some gift but I never give anything in return to you. 
Ranveer(seeing her cute face pulling her more close to him and in husky tone):That is what you are giving more love to me know?Then today night you are going to give a very big gift know?(with a naughty smile seeing her and then he took his lips near her lips and then seeing her lips he closed his eyes to kiss).
Ishani too saw Ranveer's lips that was coming near her lips were Ishani seeing Ranveer with a cute smile were she with a naughtiness took her one hand from Ranveer's shoulders slowly and putting her hand in the water and then took some water from Swimming pool in her hand and then when Ranveer was exactly about to kiss her that was the time Ishani splashed the water in Ranveer's face cutely were Ranveer who was in a complete mood to kiss her feeling water splash in his face took his both hands from her back and then with one hand he rubbed his eyes and then cleaned the face and saw Ishani with a cute child face were Ishani seeing Ranveer laughed well making fun of him. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Oh my wife is making fun of me?
Ishani laughed well without telling anything and she immediately took some more water in her both hands and splashed it on Ranveer were Ranveer feeling it with a smile rubbed his face well were he really saw Ishani who was so happy in her life without any problems before their marriage were Ranveer too enjoyed it and now thought to make fun of her were Ishani took water and was splashing it on Ranveer's chest and neck were Ranveer seeing her a cute look joined his both hands and took water in his both hands and saw Ishani and showed the water were Ishani seeing the water in Ranveer's hand and with a challenging face..
Ishani:you can't do it my Ranveer try your best. 
Ranveer:oh there is nothing called impossible in this Ranveer's love dictionary. 
Ishani:oh I see fine(with a cute fun making face):Try now try your best and splash water on me..
Ranveer with a smile took his hands with force were Ishani who was alert to move in the opposite direction to the water splashing direction were Ranveer smiling well and he splashed the water on Ishani's right side were Ishani cutely moved to her left side and the water Ranveer splashed again feel in the swimming pool itself were Ishani cutely showed a face of she won were Ranveer too seeing her a cute challenging look shook his head as he won't leave were he took the water again in his both the hands and then he splashed the water on her left side were Ishani again moved to the right side and the water Ranveer splashed again feel in the swimming pool were Ranveer was keep on doing it were Ishani too was moving without getting the water splashed on her were as Ranveer took the water in his hand and was seeing her and made sure he need to splash the water on her for sure and then he was about to splash the water were Ishani keeping her legs back side inside the water was about to moved to escape from not getting splashed by the water were she bit slipped by her leg and she was about to drown inside the water were Ranveer getting it left the water in his hand and then before Ishani could completely go inside the water he held her by holding her hip by one hand and then her shoulders by other hand were Ishani being in his hand was in the position of she may drawn inside the water If he leaves from his hand were her body was almost inside the water and her face was above the water and Ranveer was holding her well were Ishani now being in his hand was seeing his face were Ranveer too was seeing her with a cute silent admiring look were he was admiring her face with love in his eyes. 
Ranveer(holding her in the same position and in a cute tone): who won now?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile in a husky and mesmerized tone):As usual only we both won and we both lost because...(before she could tell).
Ranveer:(he was getting seduced by her shivering body and the lips):we are in love and in love both will win and both will lose in any game. 
Ishani almost completely in love with Ranveer in this moment were her heart completely told her she want him for her today were Ranveer too smiling to her with care held her well and made her to stand well in the pool were now Ishani's hands was feeling the cold were Ranveer too feeling the cold but bearing it were Ishani's hands were shivering like anything were as the day has completely come to dark and the hotel lights were giving them the lights brightness that allowed them to see each other well were Ishani feeling so much cold as the temperature gets lower immediately she held Ranveer's one hand tightly were Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face.
Ranveer:Kya hua?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer were his cute face again made her to get lure on him were she took her hand from his hand and then held his both shoulders with her both the hands and seeing him with shivering lips):Ranveer..
Ranveer(going close to her lips): hmmm
Ishani taking her one hand from his shoulders and held his chin well and then with love and the chillness that was making her romantic were she turned his chin and then seeing his one side cheek in a micro second she planted a kiss in his cheek and then swallowed her throat were Ranveer who felt the kiss and seeing her with a smile saw Ishani's eyes that were seeing him with lot of love for him. 
Ishani(seeing him with a shyness cum romantic eyes):Shall we go to room?
Ranveer(smiling seeing her cutely and shook his head as okay):Haan why not..?
Ranveer saw her a cute look and started to swim towards the swimming pool ladder were as he came to the ladder he held the stand of the ladder both sides and he got in the ladder and he came out of the swimming pool were Ishani too swimming behind him got the ladder and then she climbed the ladder and she came out of the swimming pool were both of them were feeling so much extreme cold now were they were even able to bear the cold when they were in the pool but now they were not able to bear the cold to that extreme the climate was turning cold. The wet dresses over them and their wet body the chill climate's mist moving over them were giving them so much chillness now.Ranveer saw Ishani were she saw rubbing her hands so well to overcome the coldness were Ranveer bearing the coldness went to the resting bench and took their both jackets and then making sure the things they kept in the jacket are safe and then putting both the jackets in his one hand and he came to Ishani. 
Ranveer(took Ishani's jacket from his hand and gave it to Ishani):Wear the jacket..
Ishani(seeing): Its okay let us enter the hotel we will be feeling better if we go in the hotel and If we wear the jacket as we are wet Jacket too will get wet inside.We need to use the jackets tomorrow know?
Ranveer(shook his head as okay and then kept her jacket over his jacket in his one hand and seeing her): Tk come let us enter through back door of the hotel and then go by stairs..
Ishani shook her head as okay bearing the coldness were Ranveer too shivering well walked on the back side of the hotel were Ishani too walked with him and they didn't even speak a word now were the chillness was making them to walk fast towards the hotel were in the chill weather were finally they came to the back door of the hotel were the back door security seeing them saluted to them were Ranveer and Ishani shook their head as okay and they entered the hotel and then walking towards the stairs they started to climb the stairs fast. Ranveer was walking beside Ishani were his eyes that fell on Ishani's shirt that was sticking to her body so well due to getting wet so well were Ranveer was falling for her like anything were all he wanted was her only for now were Ishani climbing the stairs finally they came to the second floor were they walked in the corridor and came to their room were Ishani feeling better now she held the door locker and then turned it and opened the door and she entered the room were Ranveer too entered behind her and then he closed the door well and locked the door were now Ranveer turned and saw Ishani's back were Ishani was removing her shoes that was so wet due to being in the swimming pool in the room corner and Ranveer was able to see her back now were Ranveer's eyes were playing well in her back were Ranveer walked and came near her and seeing her. 
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(too bit relaxed and seeing Ranveer): Haan Ranveer you too remove your shoes it will be went only know?If you keep it here in the morning it will get dried.
Ranveer:hmm okay let me but (showing the jacket):jackets..
Ishani(seeing it and then getting the jackets from his hand and taking her jacket and took her phone and eye glasses out and walked to the table and then kept the phone and eye glassees in the table and then she keeping her jacket in the table and then she took Ranveer's jacket and then putting her hand inside the jacket and took his phone, purse and then watch and the jewel box were seeing it Ishani had a smile in her face were she kept the things of Ranveer too in the table and then she took her jacket oo from the table and then turning to Ranveer):Take your things from table Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): haan let me...(he stood in the corner of the table and then he removed his shoes with his legs itself and then sitting in the floor and then making his and Ishani's shoes to be straight by hitting in the wall of the corner of the room to give out the water inside the shoes out and to get dried before morning and then he got up from the floor and stood were he saw Ishani now)
Ishani(walked to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and she kept their jackets inside the cupboard and seeing Ranveer who was seeing her from up to down):Ranveer your jacket in my cupboard morning ask me let me give it to you or else you itself open the cupboard and take it okay?
Ranveer shook his head as okay alone and he was admiring her back well were Ishani turning to the bed and seeing Raagini who was sleeping so well now in the side position in between the two pillows and took a deep breath and then she turned to the cupboard that was already open and was seeing for her dress were she took a t-shirt and night pant for her out of the cupboard in her hand and then she closed the cupboard were Ranveer seeing Ishani like a lure filled man walked like a romantic robot and he came near her and lovingly without to his control hugged her from behind. Ishani too who need this hotness in that coldness had a smile feeling Ranveer's hug and was now feeling Ranveer's hug well and closed her eyes were the words that used to come in her mouth when Ranveer used to hug her didn't come this time from Ishani. Ishani moved close to Ranveer were Ranveer made his grip so tight and pulled her more close to him by keeping his hands over her shirt on the stomach were Ishani was holding the dresses in her hand and Ishani too rested her head so well in his shoulders holding her dresses in her hands and closed her eyes well were Ranveer feeling Ishani's closeness and fragrance and then the wet clothes were turning them to be more lure and seductive. 
Ranveer slowly opened his eyes and seeing Ishani who has rested her head in his shoulders and closed her eyes and now having a lure face seeing Ishani's lips so close now and slowly took his hand from her stomach and then held Ishani's shoulders and turned her towards him.Ishani too feeling Ranveer's move with closed eyes moved herself according to the way Ranveer's hand was moving her were Ranveer seeing her with a lure eyes and unable to control himself took his hands from her shoulders and then took her t-shirt and night pant from her hands and then he throwed it down in the floor were Ishani feeling Ranveer taking the dresses opened her eyes and then seeing the dresses thrown on the floor by Ranveer and then raising her hands seeing him was about to ask for what he put the dress down were Ranveer lovingly moved close to her were this made Ishani silent and she too was not in the mood to stop him were as he was coming close to her she closed her eyes were Ranveer seeing Ishani's closed her eyes took Ishani in his hands well were Ishani feeling it opened her eyes and saw Ranveer having her in his hand had a smile in her face were Ranveer too saw her with a cute face gave a smile and then he seeing her well and then seeing Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed. 
Ranveer(in a husky tone);She is sleeping well know?
Ishani(shook her head as yes): Haan sleeping so well. 
Ranveer(cutely): hmmm
He had a seductive face again and then holding Ishani in his hand and then he walked to the other bedroom were as soon as he came there he holding Ishani well in his hand and then with his leg he opened the door of that room that was closed only simply were as the door was opened he entered the room holding Ishani in his hand were as soon as they entered the bedroom made Ishani to stand down in the floor were Ishani who was admiring Ranveer till now stood in the floor without any other question were the heater that was not turned off when they were leaving in the morning itself as soon as they inserted the electric socket while coming back from sight seeing started to run well were that heater heat now gave a good effect to their drenched bodies. Ranveer seeing Ishani were his heart beat too now was beating in a rhythm of wanting Ishani and he moved close to her were Ishani seeing Ranveer so close to her was seeing Ranveer like what Ranveer is going to do next. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey hi sakshi
all the updates were amazing dear
you were really busy these days it seems but still you are taking out time to update this was really sweet dear.
ishveer and their holiday is going on so well and ragini is the super cute doll she loves ishani more than ranveer and the way she gets possessive on her is really the best. ranveer has the best competitor now to take away ishani from ragini is impossible for him.
devarsh and the fate he met was the best shikhar did a right thing by showing him his level and chaitali is also like him only
this time amba is really hurt but more than ranveer this time i want ishani should show devarsh and chaitali there level because ranveer and his family always stood by ishani and her family's side and never let anyone insult them so its time ishani did the same because her gesture can make amba and kailash really happy.
wow finally some ishveer moment and their water romance was awesome
ishani's new look was good now waiting for some sizzling moments between the two they really deserve a lot of love and care from each other and it should not be small moment long one they are together after long time and no one is there to disturb hopefully they utilise the time well.
sorry dear for less replies but i do read your updates regularly
thnx for pm
waiting for next