Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Niz Epi dr.
Seems like ragini loves pool. She will become a swimmer on growing 😆
This deverash how stupid he is. He hurt amba much
Sharman is ryt. If mithesh is near chaitali or Devarsh, they will change them too.
Ranveer and Ishani is out. I think Ra gonna seaech for Ishani reaching hotel room. Do their honeymoon Epi in show gonna reflect here..
Waiting for next dr.
Keep smiling and take care 😳

Hi Maya 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
yes Raagini is loving the pool so much hmm may be she can
become a swimmer after becoming big 
Devarsh is such a stupid man only he is hurting Amba so much 
yes Surely If Mithesh too be near Chaitail and Devarsh they will 
change him too 
Ishveer are out now and hmm let us see what is going to happen 
may be their honeymoon episode episode could also reflect 
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling 
take care
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

At last new update. I am so happy. Thank you Sakshi!!!!
Finally Ishveer have reached the hotel after visiting bazar. Like their lovely conversation at the hotel's restaurant. Raagini can't separate herself from her doll Gudiya. Ranveer went out to talk on the phone. Ishaani followed him after making Raagini ready for a sleep. I wonder if someone will face the accident and Ranveer will take him to hospital whereas Ishaani will think it is her Ranveer who was badly injured.
Your story is becoming more and more interesting. 👏👏👏
Update soon.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and you are happy in the update 
finally Ishveer came back to hotel after visiting bazar 
glad you liked their conversation at the hotel restaurant and 
Raagini cannot be away from her doll Gudiya 
Ranveer went out to talk on the phone were Ishani too came out of the 
hotel after making Raagini ready for the sleep 
hmm let us see what is going to happen 
happy the story is interesting to you 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Very good episode.
Ishaani wants to admire snowfall along with Ranveer. Will Ranveer get involved in the car accident?
Eagerly waiting for the next part.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
Ishani wants to admire the snowfall with Ranveer 
hmm let us see what is going to happen next 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adrita08

Hi sakshi
Very nice update 👏
Eagerly waiting for next update 😊
Update soon dear 😉

Hi Adrita
thanks for the comment
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hello Sakshi!!!
Long-awaited update. I am so happy. Devarsh is a disgusting person. I disdain him. I think Ishaani will not be able to find Ranveer outdoors and will get worried and scared. That's why she will be very romantic and possessive during their night session in order to show Ranveer that he is the most important and valuable person for her.
Update soon.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you were waiting for my update and you are happy that I updated
Devarsh is surely a disgusting one only 
let us see what is going to happe now whether Ishani not able to 
find Ranveer outdoors 
may be due to that she can be more romantic and possessive over him 
in their night session in order to show Ranveer that he is the most 
important person to her 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

How are you Sakshi?
Fabulous update dear. I like Sharman protecting Ranveer's family from Devarsh. Ishaani has left the hotel to search for Ranveer. Interesting what will happen in the next episodes. Will Ishveer spend their romantic night together or sth will happen to Ranveer that will undermine all Ishveer plans?
Please update soon.
Can't wait
👏👏👏

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine dear
hope you are doing good
glad you liked the update and Sharman protecting Ranveer's family 
from Devarsh 
Ishani has left the hotel to enjoy nature and ya let us see what is going to 
happen next 
wish that Ishveer spend their romantic night together 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

This devarsh & chaitali r really self-centered persons... My blood was boiling with tremendous hatred when i read their conversation... devarsh is a born ass that i can understand... But how can chaitali be like this??...instead of warning devarsh, she's defending him...really they need some heavy lessons... Now coming to our ISHVEER & RAAGINI they r really marvelous... But y Ishaani left Raagini alone...hope nothing goes wrong...they already faced a lot of troubles... Don't want more...i don't y, but I'm sensing some troubles here didu...anyways again a beautiful update... Be safe & stay healthy

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
yes Devarsh and Chaitali are always self centered poeple and keep 
calm we can never change these kind of people yes Devarsh is such a
idiot and irritating fello 
Chaitali is too always like that only in show too 
she is defending him and wish that they get some good lesson soon 
glad you liked Ishveer and Raagini's scene hmm Ishani left 
Raagini alone 
wish that nothing go wrong there 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 509(VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL).
Note:Sorry for this late update on Valentines special was again not able to catch this episode on time. Forgive me for it and now keep reading the story and keep enjoying. 

Ranveer talking in the phone and was walking in the pathway of the hotel holding the phone in his one hand to the ears and with other hands he was rubbing the chill plants that were having good growth and well maintained by the hotel were he was talking about the business and was kept on walking and he turned to the right of the hotel and on the right side of the hotel building he was walking in that beautiful pathway of the hotel and was talking in the phone were Ishani who came out of the hotel building seeing the complete campus of the hotel a glance and with a smile she started to walk towards the left side of the hotel were she walked well on the path way of the hotel seeing the plants on the hotel sides and the feeling the climate that was touching her body and telling the chillness of shimla. Ishani with a smile took her eye glasses that was hanging in her shirt and she wore the eye glasses and then she saw the whole atmosphere a glance and enjoying it she was walking in the pathway of the hotel.
Ishani(walking itself in thoughts):Ranveer went out of the room but don't know where he is? Let me call him too down so that I can have a walk with him for few minutes in this evening atmosphere.(she put her hand inside her pant pocket and she took the phone out and she dialed to Ranveer's number and she kept the phone in her ears and waited for the ring were she only heard the busy recorded voice were Ishani with a disappointment face took the phone from her ears and walking in the pathway in thoughts): hmm by gods grace Ranveer didn't get any business call for the past three days only today he has got the call and he is speaking that call as long call so now I am getting busy recorded voice. (putting her phone in her pant pocket):Fine let me walk for few distance and then go back to room Ranveer too will come there only know?(thinking it she folded her hands well to bear the chillness and she started to walk in the direction the pathway was taking her).
Ranveer talking in phone and walking in the way the direction the pathway was taking him and he finally rounded the hotel building and came to the other side of the hotel were he finally came to the place were they have kept a divider stand and the place looked so big to his eyes were talking in phone itself he came to that divider stand and held the divider stand and was talking in the phone. As he was glancing the complete Shimla from there he was able to feel that he was above the hill of Shimla were the hotel was perfectly constructed above the hill so well and that divider stand and that place was meant to enjoy the nature of Shimla by standing in that place were Ranveer saw the whole Shimla with a smile were he turned to his other side and he was able to see the Swimming pool area of the hotel well and the swimming pool in that place gave a special beauty to the hotel and there was a two steps to be climbed from there to reach the swimming pool area from the sight seeing area were Ranveer admiring this and was talking with Rishab in phone without losing his concentration in the business too. 
Ishani walking in the way she was taken by the pathway on the left side of the hotel and she finally turned to the way Pathway was taking her were she came to the swimming pool area.
Ishani(seeing the swimming pool and to herself): hmm not bad I walked in the direction the pathway took and finally it brought me to swimming pool..(seeing the whole place of the swimming pool and its surrounding and in thoughts): hmm all in this chill weather fearing that snow fall may happen and they are inside the room I think but so lovely to see the swimming pool(and seeing mount Himalayas that was seen at some distance):and Himalayas in this evening backdrop..(she walked around the swimming pool and she came to the corner of the swimming pool were she found a resting bench for the people to rest after their swimming were she sat in that bench and she took her phone from her pant pocket and she was seeing her phone were she again dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ears and again heard busy tone only and to herself): I wish Ranveer too would be with me now we would be so happily chatting and walking in this climate.(she took her phone from her ears and then with a disappointed face): hmm Ranveer know? If business calls comes he will forget the whole world and be talking in the phone (cutely scolding Ranveer to herself saw her phone and she was seeing the photos of them in this Shimla trip then seeing the photos in the phone and to herself): hmm only few photos are in my phone and rest are in Ranveer's phone only let me get it after going to Mumbai..(telling it she was seeing the photo and smiling).
Ranveer(standing catching the divider yet and in phone): hmm okay Rishab what I said is only final do it and If you have any doubt you can call me tomorrow. 
Rishab:hmm okay sir done..
Ranveer:hmm okay let me cut the call. 
Rishab:yes sir..
Ranveer(cut the call and took his phone from his ears and saw the hills that were surrounding Shimla standing in that Sight seeing Balcony space were he had a smile in his face and to himself):hmm as I was walking talking in phone I came to this place of the hotel and seeing the nature really what thought is coming to my heart is hmm really man should live a life like this with his loved once...(telling it he remembered Ishani immediately and to himself): hmm I think Raagini would have slept well now and If Ishani is free let me call her down and let both of us have a walk around the hotel and have some sweet talks hmm okay let me call her(he saw his phone and he started to walk towards the steps to climb and go to the swimming pool area were he dialed to Ishani's number and kept the phone in his ears and then climbing the stairs and came to the place area that was connecting both sight seeing balcony and then the swimming pool area were before the ring could go Ranveer's eyes casually itself feel on Ishani who was sitting in the resting bench and seeing her phone were Ranveer immediately before the call could go cut the call and then he saw the phone and making sure the call has been cut and seeing Ishani again with a surprised look in thoughts):Ishani is in front of me only know? Is it real or I am dreaming?(he put his phone in his pant pocket and then he took his one hand and then with his hand he pinched the other hand and feeling the pain and in thoughts): hmm its paining for me (he again saw Ishani who was seeing the phone and smiling and in thoughts): Ishani is not disappearing in my next glance so surely Ishani is sitting there and seeing her phone so she too has come down..(he thought about the chain he brought for her and he took his hand inside his jacket and touched the jewel box and his eyes fell on the swimming pool there and immediately a idea came in his thought and then shaking his head as okay to himself and then in thoughts): hmm I think the idea I got now will be the perfect way to give Ishani this chain.(he took the jewel box out of the jacket and then he opened the top cap of the jewel box and then he took the chain with R pendant from the box and then he closed the box and then he kept the empty box inside his jacket pocket and then he held the chain in his hand and saw the chain once again and had a smile in his lips and with a cute face he put the chain in his jean pant pocket well and then he took a deep breath and started to walk towards Ishani were in few steps he came to the swimming area and then he went near Ishani who was sitting in the resting bench and he stood near her).
Ishani(seeing the photo of Raagini and Ranveer in the phone and smiling were feeling some one near her she raised her head and saw were she saw Ranveer in front of her were she immediately like a machine operated robot got up and saw Ranveer with a surprised silent face and seeing him):Ranveer..
Ranveer seeing her gave a cute smile were Ishani seeing him took her one hand and she touched his shoulders and saw him well now. 
Ranveer(seeing her touching his shoulders and seeing Ishani):Kya hua?
Ishani(took her hands from his shoulders and seeing him):Nothing I am seeing whether you are really in front of me. (seeing him with a cute child like face):I thought you would be trying for phone signal inside the hotel itself that is why you came out of the room and as I came here I too was thinking to call you but as I thought (she smiled well were that smile showed her complete happiness well now):you are in front of me Ranveer..
Ranveer(smiling seeing her happiness): hmm of course when you think this Ranveer will come and stand in front of you darling.Even seeing the weather I too thought that I can call you down and let us have a walk and keep talking to each other If Raagini has slept well and for you only I was trying the phone but before the call gets connected to you I saw you sitting here. (took a deep breath and smiled well to her):Tk tell me what are you doing here?and where is my daughter?
Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer now as you said Raagini slept so well as soon as you went out of the room and I made her completely comfortable to sleep and she is sleeping well and I know this hotel is so secured and surely Raagini will be safe and just my heart told to me to have a walk in this climate and for that only I came out of the hotel and was walking in the campus of hotel. 
Ranveer:hmm okay fine so my cute darling's feeling was to enjoy this Shimla climate completely.
Ishani:haan of course Mr. Vaghela even I too thought to call you down only to walk with you and talk with but your phone was busy as my husband was talking his phone call,tk now tell me is your business call is over?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): Haan its over and then Ishani today I thought of giving you something. 
Ishani(with a not understanding face):What?
Ranveer:Wo actually (seeing her a cute look):Tk remove your eye glasses and then keep your phone in the jacket and remove your jacket too. 
Ishani(seeing him a cute face):Ranveer If I remove the jacket I will feel more cold. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):If your husband tell you means will you do that or not?If you won't do means tk let me go to room itself and I can't give you anything(like a small boy's anger having a face of cute anger he was about to walk).
Ishani(held his hand before he goes crossing her and seeing him a cute look):Tk let me but have some smile in your face. 
Ranveer cutely smiled to her were Ishani too smiling to him she put her phone inside the jacket and then she removed her jacket and then keeping her jacket in her one hand and then she removed her eyeglasses from her eyes with other hand and she held the jacket well and then put the eye glasses inside the pocket of the jacket and saw Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani in her black shirt and dark blue jean he had a cute smile and seeing her):hmm keep the jacket in the resting bench. 
Ishani seeing Ranveer a silent look kept the jacket in the resting bench and then seeing Ranveer she saw him with a silent what face were Ranveer putting his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took his phone out and then he took his purse from his pocket and then he gave the phone and purse to Ishani were Ishani got it from his hand and Ranveer removed his jacket and then he held the jacket well and then getting the phone and purse from Ishani who was now shivering some what due to cold and then he put the purse and then phone in his jacket inner pocket and then he putting the jacket in his one hand and removed the watch with other hand and then holding the jacket well and then he put the watch too inside the jacket and went two steps and kept his jacket next to Ishani's jacket in the resting bench and then saw Ishani were till now Ishani was seeing him with a silent face only were she was not able to get what he is up to but Ranveer looked more handsome in his maroon shirt and blue jean pant. 
Ishani(in a low tone folding her hands well and seeing him):Ranveer the climate is turning chill so much and without jacket its so cold what you want to give me?(as she was speaking itself the smoke of coldness was coming out of her mouth to that extreme the cold was getting the Shimla atmosphere).
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look and then rubbing his hands and seeing her): hmm let me give you(he took his hand to her hand and took her hands from the fold and then held her one hand in his hand and then he walked with her for a two steps were Ishani too came behind him and finally they were near the swimming pool now and he made her stand in front of him and seeing her):Ishani If we get more cold over us means we will get used to this coldness so now..(seeing her with a smile and taking his hands to her shoulders and pushed her well were Ishani due to Ranveer's push fell in the swimming pool well and she went inside the water well and got drenched immediately in that cold water were she came out of the swimming pool with a unexpected and cold feeling face).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a unexpected face being in the pool water and seeing him):Ranveer what have you done?. you pushed me in water in this chill weather..
Ranveer(rubbing his hands with each other and smiling to her and with cold smoke coming mouth):Madam you know swimming well then why are you getting this much hyper now this cold water has completely drenched your body and now you will get used to the cold..
Ishani(moving her hands in the pool water and seeing him with a cute face): Haan may be but If I come out of the pool means this coldness will make me shiver like anything..
Ranveer(seeing around them and finding no one in that area of swimming pool and seeing her and smiling and giving her a wink): hmm for that only I am also coming to you my cutie pie(telling it he too immediately jumped in the pool and then he too went inside the water well and got drenched so well and then he came out of the water and saw Ishani and then having a shivering lips and going near her and holding her hand inside the water):How are you feeling?
Ishani(seeing him with shivering lips):I am feeling some what cold only but when you are near me I am feeling you only. This is what you want to give me?
Ranveer:Actually I got a gift for you and to give that gift till coming here I didn't plan anything but as soon as we had a unexpected meeting here and we both were thinking the same thing only that to call each other and walk and talk with each other that is itself telling we are connected so deeply by heart so as soon as I saw you near the pool I got a idea to present that gift to you being in this lovely pool. 
Ishani(with a cute smile holding Ranveer's hand with her hand inside the water and then bringing her other hand out of the water and showing her hand to Ranveer):Tk give me now what gift you have brought for me?
Ranveer(with a love went close to her and cutely taking his hand from her hand and took his both hands inside the water and putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him and seeing her eyes and lips and in a cute tone):today you attracted me so much and when Raagini got close to you too my heart is feeling possessive Ishani. I want you only for me. 
Ishani(had a smile and she brought her hands out of the water and held his shoulders and smiling to him):you know what? No girl will get a husband like you you are even possessive when Raagini is near me?
Ranveer(seeing her lips and taking his lips near her lips): Ishani is only for me I won't give her to anyone and today night Not at all in a mood to go from you. 
Ishani(seeing his lips near her lips and cutely hitting his shoulders and pushing him):Ranveer If somebody sees us..
Ranveer:You know what all people in this hotel have come to honeymoon only I think and when I saw few people in restaurant today they all looked newly married only but without even enjoying all this they are inside the room but I will be so romantic Ishani always. (he smiled to her).
Ishani(pinching his cheek): I know that and you are right as we got in the water we are getting used to this chillness but I am sure If we go out of the water surely we will be shivering like anything. 
Ranveer:Haan let us shiever we very well know to seek hotness in our hug know?
Ishani(smiled to him cutely):Haan tk now give the gift to me. 
Ranveer:hmm let me but before it (he saw the whole atmosphere and then seeing the Himalayas in distance and seeing Ishani): Ishani seeing this atmosphere I am feeling to propose you once again so can I propose to my queen?
Ishani(seeing him a cute smile): hmm My king has all the rights to propose me when he wish so he can tell it to me now..
Ranveer(with love pulled her more close to him and seeing her a cute look and in that chillness and shivering lips):Ishani keeping this beautiful nature around me and then being in this swimming pool close to you I wish to confess you that when my Ishani thinking that I took DNA test and said me Meri Naufrat tumse hi I was really hurt so much and I was so happy when I heard her saying Meri Aashiqui tumse hi I feel like I am the happiest man in the world and today in this beautiful nature having the mountains that are filled with snow and having the beautiful mist around the atmosphere and this chill water which we are standing let me tell you that Meri Aashiqui sirf aur sirf tumse hi Ishani. (he had a cute smile in his lips).
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face and with love feel in her and with bit moist eyes too went close to him and hugged him well resting her head in his shoulders were Ranveer's hand came to her back and held her close to him and bit feeling worried for her act of telling Meri Naufrat tumse hi with a feeling sorry voice): Ranveer I am sorry to hurt you so much from small I know only hurting you know? But let me tell you more than you I can never love anything in this world to that extreme I am loving you Ranveer kyunki meri Aashiqui sirf aur sirf tumse hi. 
Ranveer(smiling hearing it and with love held her shoulders and brought her out of the hug and seeing her eyes with few tear drop and with love went close to her and taking his hands from her back and with love caught her both cheek and with his fingers he wiped her tears and seeing her): I never want to see tears in your eyes okay? Now come on smile..
Ishani(smiled to him cutely): I love you. 
Ranveer:hmm love you too. Tk now take deep breath and then go inside the water..
Ishani(seeing him with a what face):For what?Ranveer I came for a few minutes walk only leaving Raagini in room alone let us go soon.(she was about to move in the water to get out of the pool).
Ranveer(with love held her hand and made her to come and stand in front of him):Arrey only few minutes you don't want the gift I am going to give you?
Ishani:Tk give me what gift you have for me?
Ranveer:go inside the water I will give you..
Ishani giving a impossible head shake to him and she took deep breath and controlling her breath and she drowned inside the water and went inside the water were Ranveer too took a deep breath and he took drowned inside the water and he opened his eyes were he saw his Ishani in the water were her breath was going as like the water bubbles and his breath was too in the same way moving as water bubbles in the water were Ranveer seeing her a cute look and Ishani too seeing him moving her legs in cycling way in the water to keep her stable in front of him and Ranveer too was moving his legs in the same way to keep him stable were Ishani seeing him with her hands asked her what were Ranveer who was admiring Ishani in that blue color water had a smile and with his hand he showed her to wait were he immediately took his hands inside the pant pocket and with great care not to leave the chain in the water and he took the chain out of his pant pocket and then holding the chain well and then moved close to Ishani in the water and seeing her with a cute look who was seeing the chain in his hand with a light smile in her lips and then more happiness in her eyes were Ranveer too smiling to her with love opened the chain hook and then holding the both ends of chains in his hand and moving the chain towards her in the water and with love he took the chain in the water and towards her neck and then taking the chain to her neck and then he made her to wear the chain by going more close to her and hooking the chain well and then he almost hugged her were Ishani too held his shoulders well.Both the love birds were romancing well inside the water were Ranveer came out of the hug and seeing Ishani with love went close to her and held her cheeks with his hands and he took his lips near her lips and was about to kiss her lips were Ishani getting it with love cuteness touching his shoulders pushed him lightly and with shy smile she swimmed up of the pool and then she came out of the water immediately were there was so much smile in her lips thinking the way Ranveer presented her the chain underwater were she turned to other side getting surely Ranveer will come out of the water and with so much red face she touched her neck with the shivering hands were her hands now held the pendant of the chain were she saw the pendant lowering her head were the letter R in the pendant and getting its Ranveer and the love heart around the word R brought so much happy smile in Ishani's face were Ranveer too after few more seconds came out of the water well and then he took his both hands and caressed his wet hair with both his hands and saw Ishani who was showing her back were he moved close to her and then being behind her he saw the way Ishani was smiling seeing the pendant were Ranveer with love took his one hand out of the water and touched her shoulders were Ishani feeling Ranveer's hand slowly leaving the chain and raised her head and saw Ranveer standing behind her were Ranveer's hand was making her to turn to him were getting It Ishani too turned to him and saw him with so much shyness were Ranveer cutely raised his eye brows and asked how was the chain were Ishani with a cute smile went close to him and lovingly touched his one side shoulders and without hugging him she lovingly rested her head in his other side shoulders were Ranveer too with love smiling held her one shoulders well with his hands. 
Both love birds in the beautiful atmosphere of Shimla was having a love time in between the hills and the chill weather of Shimla were the swimming pool gave a perfect way for Ranveer to love Ishani and Ishani too show her cuteness to her husband and the day was catching up to its darkness slowly. 
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi
I love this epi so much
How cute they are.
Loved the way ranveer pushed Ishani unexpectedly in the pool. His proposalwas so sweet and the present inside water 😃
Oh I'm su're Ishani would be the most happiest now. He really made her a princess now. ⭐️
Ishveer on imming pool in the shimla's cold climate. Perfect time for romance 😳
Really sakshi drlng, though late this is the best valentine's episode
Can'twait for the next dr
Update soon
Keep smiling and take care 😉Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi amazing scenes behind the water such a lovely proposal I always wish shadhika to be real couple you have unique way of writing skills dear marvellous. 
Especially tat chain was so nice can't wait for the next keep update soon