Kunal Kulbhushan Jaisingh AT||#148||Fire Burns Brighter In The Dark- Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

31.4k

Users

38

Likes

580

Frequent Posters

iSakeena28 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: loveangel94

I m leaving in hour for village for new project. I will try to visit here whenever I get time. I want to Celebrate kunal 150tg at


All the best sonu and yes we will celebrate totgther ;)
loveangel94 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

Maine new OLV nahi dekhi but ueh sab par k plz mujhe kaho Omkara yeh nautanki se door hai plz plz 🤣🤣

I visited insta so got news about this upcoming. Seriously all this seems so nonsense to me. But what to complain when dbo is also going on same line. But my love omkara and kunal always keep me hook to DBO I hl stopped watching IB. Just got update that pm was there so I watched. OmRu and obros scenes were best. Shrenal chemistry is best. I wish gul had given hatke story to Om as 10.30 slot has minimum trp problems even trp of 1 is more than enough. But
loveangel94 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -sakeena-


All the best sonu and yes we will celebrate totgther ;)

Thanks saki 😳

loveangel94 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Till now I m liking dbo for its pace.
loveangel94 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I hope we get our artistkara soon. It's heartbreaking to hear rudra saying om that you become big businessman😭
loveangel94 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
May be we will not get his open zulfei back as kunal has stopped using wig. He is using hair extensions only. But still still he can show his own original hair which is long enough.
loveangel94 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OK guys leaving 🤗
Please complete this at asap. I want to jump 150 the AT asap
iSakeena28 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tbh i am happy Omkara can do anything he can b bug business man also n same time a ArtistKara ;)
Rishrabh thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: loveangel94

May be we will not get his open zulfei back as kunal has stopped using wig. He is using hair extensions only. But still still he can show his own original hair which is long enough.





Kuna stopped using wig??
Madhura.. thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone!
Lachu, Ish, Rev, Sonu- Hello!
I saw discussion here on Olv and disgusting! They killed my Shivaay ka character too, like why would he be so affected then?! That baby talk maybe and he being all broken, and Shivaay was never into drama, he is practical and straight to business guy! AniRud made perfect sense, but I guess IB is only Shivika is too serious now.
Swet plan hope it is of ShivKara.
Why is Tia been so good?
Buildup was so high, and dhadam! Glad NB wl end half.
150 AT ke liye what all is planned?!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".