Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

shikar had given one side printed notes to devarsh and without knowing that he insulted amba and family. when he realized that he was fooled it was so funny. nice scene of making ragini drinking milk and krisha shivanya shikar in restaurant.rancher gifting chain for shivanya with R pendant to show ranveer is only for ishani and addressing ishani as moon with chanda song was so sweet 

Hi Jasmine 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Shikhar giving one side printed notes to Devarsh and 
without knowing it he insulted Amba and her family and after realizing 
it he was fooled so well
glad you liked Raagini drining the milk and Krisha and Shivanya in 
restaurant 
Ranveer is going to give chain for Ishani with R pendant to show Ranveer
is only for her and glad you liked him adressing Ishani as moon and 
Chanda song 
keep reading
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi Sakshi.,

Good episode.
Enjoyed well.
Shikhar fooled devarsh is highlight of this episode.
Pendant is good.
Waiting for the next episode.
Update soon dear.

Hi Saai
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
Shikhar fooled Devarsh and happy you liked it 
happy you liked the pendant 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hello dear Sakshi! Hope you are fine. Your update is outstanding. The best part is when Ranveer was admiring Ishaani. I like his thoughts about her. The chain is wonderful. The letter R means Ranveer. It is a symbol of their love, faithfullness and frienship. Raagini is very cute. Update the next one soon.

😊😊😊

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good 
glad you liked the update and the way Ranveer was admiring Ishani 
happy you liked his thoughts about her and chain 
R is meaning Ranveer and its symbol of their love faithfullness and 
friendship
glad you liked Raagini 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Great episode Sakshi

Waiting for the next

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adrita08

Hi sakshi
Wonderful episode 👏
Waiting for next 😊
Update soon dear 😉

Hi Adrita
thanks for the comment
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

How do you do Sakshi? Very fabulous episode dear. Like Ishveer relationships. Raanveer's gift is wonderful. Shikhar is a great guy. Let Ranveer make a gift to Ishaani on their romantic night. 😊😊

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the episode and Ishveer relationships and Ranveer gift 
happy you liked Shikhar in the update and wish that Ranveer give the 
gift to Ishani during their romantic night 
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

I like Ishveer eyelock in the car. It's evident that they can't live without each other. Ranveer has bought a present for Ishaani because he knows that she'll never buy anything for herself. Ishaani ia a perfect mother. She selects shirts for Raagini. Very nice. Moreover, I like Ranveers silent words about Ishaani. Song selection is also nice.

Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
Update soon

Hi neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer eyelock in car and yes that is telling that they 
can't live without each other and Ranveer has brought a gift for 
Ishani yes he very well know that she will never buy anything for 
herself 
glad you liked Ishani as a mother and she is selecting shirts for Raagini 
happy you liked Ranveer's silent words about Ishani and the song I selected 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 507
Ranveer admiring Ishani who was showing the things in the table to the sales person of the shop and was telling something were Ranveer had a happy smile and giving a shy smile to himself and he held his jacket well and took the jewel box having the chain inside his jacket and he kept the jewel box inside his jacket inner pocket and then he started to walk towards the shoes and caps shop and then he came to that shop and he entered the shop and he stood beside Ishani with a silent cute face.
Ishani(seeing the sales person): hmm fine these 3 shirts, 2 shoes and 2 woolen caps and then I want shirts and shoes for my husband too...(she turned to see for Ranveer outside were now Ranveer was standing in front of her with a cute smile and he was seeing her like he would eat her were Ishani without noticing it giving a happy smile seeing Ranveer there and seeing sales man):For him only get some shirts first..
Sales person(giving a pleasant smile to her and then seeing Ranveer and getting his size approximately): let me..(he started to move from there and went to a shelf and was taking the shirts for Ranveer).
Ishani(seeing sales person gone saw Raagini who was still now sitting in the table and seeing the shirts and her little shoes that was in the table):Cutie pie after you smiled seeing the shirt, woolen cap and shoes only Mama has selected these things for you. Liked everything know?
Raagini(seeing Ishani cutely): hmm Mama..
Ishani(smiled to her and then turned and saw Ranveer were she had a doubtful in her face seeing Ranveer who was seeing her and smiling so well):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing his name coming to the world and seeing Ishani giving a cute smile): hmm
Ishani:Is your office call over?
Ranveer(shook his head as okay were he was not able to take his eyes from Ishani's lips at all were he was struggling to react): wo actually yes I told the details and Rishab told he will take care but if he get some other doubt means he said he will call back to me. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmm tk (showing the shirts and shoes and woolen cap in the table selected for Raagini):How are the shirts, caps and shoes I selected for Raagini?
Ranveer(seeing her lips and then swallowing his throat and then managing himself and seeing the shirt,caps and shoes Ishani showed and seeing Ishani giving a smile): hmm as a perfect mother you have selected everything it will surely look so good for Raagini and for me too you itself select one shirt and one pair of shoe.
Ishani(shook her head as okay): Okay done..(when she said that Sales person brought few shirts and then he started to keep the shirts on the table and he started to show the shirts well to Ishani one by one).
Ishani seeing the shirts and then took one Maroon shirt and then holding it with both the hands in front of her and seeing the shirts with a smile and then she turned to Ranveer and seeing him with a smile she kept the shirt over his body and saw the shirt were Ranveer was seeing the way Ishani was seeing the shirt and keeping the shirt over his chest and stomach he was falling for Ishani like anything were his eyes was only stuck on her lips were that pink lips as usual made him a mad man now..
Ranveer(admiring Ishani's lips were his eyes raised up to her eyes that was seeing the shirt were with a cute face Ishani shook her head as no for that shirt and then she kept the shirt in the table and then she took a Navi blue color shirt and then she kept the shirt in his body again and she was seeing that shirt were smiling with a love and seeing Ishani in thoughts): Ishani I can't even imagine a single minute without you. I really don't know why many messages and jokes are kept on coming to all our mobiles regarding the way wife is ruling the husband in a very strict way and the way husband too bend for them but its really a very big lie in my life(seeing Ishani with a smile were now Ishani was taking another shirt and she was keeping it in his body one by one and seeing which shirt will be perfect for him were Ranveer seeing Ishani's hair now and with a smile again seeing her complete face in thoughts):But my wife is ruling me with all her love and she never need to make me bend for her because her love will automatically make me a child to her and I myself will bend for her. I am a very possessive man All I want in my life is my Ishani should be always mine and I never want to share her with people too because I don't even like she showing more love than me on any family member too because Meri Ishani sirf meri hain..
BG SONG(with a smile admiring her were as Ishani was keeping a shirt in his body he felt like a movie hero were he was feeling like some breeze is crossing over him and was loving that moment so much):Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, meraa dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Ishani(keeping a violet color shirt over his body and seeing Ranveer with a smile): Hmm perfect Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani still now not taking his eyes): I love you..
Ishani(seeing him with a not understanding look and then seeing the sales person seeing them and then Raagini too was seeing them sitting in the table and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer what?
Ranveer(coming to his sense giving a managing smile):Actually I said I love this shirt you know in this color I don't have shirt ..(he got the shirt from Ishani's hand and seeing the shirt and seeing Ishani): you are perfect in selection Ishani its lovely..
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): hmm okay then keep this shirt let us see for your shoes..
Ranveer:Haan tk(he kept the shirt on the table and seeing the sales person):Get me a shoe...
Sales person shook his head as okay and then he came out of the selling place and he took a measuring stool and asked Ranveer to keep his leg were Ranveer removed his one leg shoe with his leg itself and then he kept the leg in the stool were the man measured his leg size and then started to walk to take the shoes were Ranveer again turned to Ishani were now Raagini was cutely showing her hand to Ishani and Ishani was holding Raagini's hand and both mother and daughter were smiling to each other. Ranveer too had a smile seeing both of them were that was the time the sales person brought the shoes to Ranveer were he started to keep the shoes on the floor were Ishani now took Raagini in her hand from the table were cutie pie lovingly held Ishani's neck so well were Ishani now started to see for the shoes were Ranveer was seeing Ishani's cheek with a cute smile..
Ranveer(in thoughts): hmm which man said this that man will lose interest in his wife after few years of marriage but for me its not at all true yes I have got my wife to the fullest as much as I need but also even today If I see her I am falling in love with her.(as he was seeing Ishani and thinking).
Ishani(selecting the shoes and then seeing Ranveer):Ranveer(showing a shoe in the floor):that shoe is okay for me. 
Ranveer(coming to the world and seeing her with a smile and then seeing the shoes that were of jogging shoes of white color with blue border and seeing Ishani): hmm okay for me its perfect I can wear it when I feel to go for a jogging. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay with a smile):Tk wear it and see..
Ranveer(shook his head as okay and then he removed the shoe of other leg and then he took the jogging shoes and then wore it in both the legs and making sure its perfect he removed those shoes and then saw the sales person): hmm done you can pack everything..
Sales man shook his head as okay and he took that shoes too and he went to take the covers for everything were Ranveer wore his shoes in both the legs and then he saw Ishani were Ishani was making the shoe belt of Raagini's one leg tight.Ranveer was seeing them and smiling were in the next 10 minutes shop keeper brought 2 big paper bags and showed it to Ranveer were Ranveer got the two bags in his hands and saw the sales person. 
Ranveer:How much is the bill?
Sales person:4500/-
Ranveer giving a smile to him and keeping one bag in his the table and he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took his purse and then he kept the next bag in the table and took the money from the purse and then gave 4500/- to the sales person were that man too got it with a smile were Ranveer too took the bags in his both the hands and then he saw Ishani and signed can they go were Ishani holding Raagini well shook her head as okay and Ranveer started to walk out of the shop holding both the bags in his both the hands were Ishani too started to walk behind him and they came out of that shop.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and showing the way):Ishani only few more shops let us walk and Balveer said as we walk itself we will come to the starting place know? Let us walk and see the shops and If we want anything there too we can buy and go..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer shook her head as okay and holding Raagini well): Haan tk..
Ranveer giving a smile to her started to walk in the congested Bazar were the people were walking here and there in the roads that were in between the shops on both the sides. Ishani too smiling to Raagini and then was walking with Ranveer.
MUMBAI..
Shikhar driving the car finally entered their house were he parked the car in the parking of their house and he opened the car door and got down from the car and then he closed the door were Shivanya and krisha too opened the door of the car and got down from the car and closed the car door and Shikhar locked the car and they three started to walk inside their house.As soon as they entered the hall of their house Kanchan and Raj Narayan were sitting in the hall were Kanchan seeing Shikhar, Krisha and Shivanya coming had a silence in her face and she touched Raj Narayan's shoulders and showed them to him were Raj Narayan too seeing them had a silence face and they got up and stood were Shikhar, Shivanya and Krisha came to them. 
Kanchan(seeing Shikhar with a silent face):What happen Shikhar?Shivanya and Krisha came back to home in the morning itself and Shivanya told that Devarsh didn't come to court so you made Krisha to wear the bandage in her forehead and telling she got in a accident you asked for time change in court.And in the afternoon as soon as you called Shivanya and Krisha without even having their lunch properly started to court. now what happen? Did that Devarsh come there to court..?
Shikhar(coming to his mother and lovingly held her shoulders and smiling to her): Maa Krisha is successfully Divorced.
Kanchan had a happy smile were Shikhar took his hand from his mother's shoulders and was smiling seeing his mother's happiness were Kanchan smiled to Shikhar and then turned and saw Krisha were Krisha too smiled with happiness and she came and hugged her mother were Raj Narayan with a happy smile touched his daughter's shoulders with happy face were Kanchan brought Krisha out of the hug and seeing her. 
Kanchan:here after everything will happen in a good way..(Krisha shook her head as okay and then she turned to Shikhar):Shikhar then how Devarsh came to court?Where he was in the morning?
Shivanya(hearing this question seeing Shikhar): haan Shikhar how you brought him even I and Krisha too didn't ask about this?
Shikhar:(seeing all a glance):Wo..(he started to tell about everything from he went to RV mansion to find Devarsh and then Amba helping him to check the rooms and then Amba guessing the store room and then entering the store room and then shooting the statue and then with that sound Devarsh shouted and then shouting at Devarsh and making a deal of 2 crores and then bringing Devarsh to court and then making accountant to go to fake money printer by sending a message and then making Devarsh get divorced and then the way Devarsh talked in the phone seeing fake money in the bag and then saw his parents):This is what happened in Devarsh and Krisha's divorce and after the case was over we had a good lunch in hotel and they we came back to home now.
Kanchan(hearing it and giving a impossible head shake):what a worst man this Devarsh is? thank god Krisha is now completely out from his life and (seeing Shikhar): you have done a very good job by giving him fake money..
Shikhar(smiling to his mother): Haan Maa for him and all we need to give fake money only..(seeing Krisha):Tk Krisha take your bandage from forehead.
Krisha:I forgot that itself(with a smile she took the bandage that was over her forehead with a smile and then she seeing all): so finally I am so happy today..
Shikhar:Haan (he took the divorce paper from his pocket and gave it to Krisha and Krisha too got it):keep it safely its the proof that Devarsh is completely out of your life and If you have this only Devarsh can't even think to create any disturbance in your life.here after let us start to see for a good guy and we are sure soon you will get a good man in your life.
Krisha(seeing Shikhar holding the Divorce paper in her hand): Hmm okay but now I am so happy and just want a selfie with my family..
Shikhar:hmm okay..(seeing Shivanya):Come my wife..
Shivanya with a smile came near him were Shikhar, Shivanya and krisha surrounded Raj Narayan and Kanchan were shikhar took his phone from his pant pocket and he turned on the front camera and held the phone in front of him and covering all of them and telling everyone to smile and he clicked a beautiful selfie of their family were the smile in each one's face said they are really so happy now after getting rid of Devarsh from their life.
RV MANSION..
Amba was sitting in the bed with a silent face in their room were Kailash was sitting in the sofa and was reading the newspaper were as he was turning each page of the newspaper his eyes fell on Amba who was sitting silently. Kailash having a face of given up kept the newspaper and he got up from the sofa and he came and sat in the bed next to Amba and touched her shoulders. 
Amba(feeling Kailash hand in her shoulders and seeing him):Kailashji..
Kailash:Kya hua tum ko? After coming from the hall you are so silent what happen?
Amba(shaking her head as nothing with a silent): Nothing I am fine..
Kailash(seeing her with a smile):Amba I am your husband these many years I am seeing you and I very well know what all your face will tell now you are looking so silent and I am sure something is there in your heart. What happen?
Amba(seeing Kailash with a silent face):Nothing big actually today almost two to three times Devarsh called me as servant and then he too showed you as servant and he talked ill about Ranveer and Ishani too so only some where I am feeling worried. 
Kailash(seeing Amba):Amba let him tell who is minding him here? See only for Ishani we are okay for having Ishani's family with us.
Amba:(she got up from the bed and walked two steps): Haan May be Ranveer is having them for his mota Bapuji but for Ishani and Baa only I am okay for others to stay here. (she turned and saw Kailash who was sitting in the bed and with a fade smile):Did you see Kailashji Nitin Bhai is Ishani's real father and almost her real family too but from the day Nitin Bhai came in our life he never made any problem to us he is silently staying in the servant quarters even though we are telling him to stay in our house and when he feels to see Ishani he is coming here and going or when Ishani is feeling to see him she is going to servant quarters and seeing him. But for the way Parekh's brought up Ishani only till today Ishani is taking care of them but this Devarsh and Disha and all always ready to do anything to Ishani and they are even always seeing our family as a servant family only.(coming to the bed and sitting next to Kailash):That is what made me hurt suddenly..(making up herself and seeing him with a smile):Fine now leave all this after three days Ranveer and Ishani will come and Raagini too will come If Raagini plays with me I will forget all my pain for sure. 
Kailash(gave a smile to her): Haan surely If she comes everything will turn to be good in our life. 
Amba too smiled to him were some where there was a heavy hurt in her heart were she managed it with a smile in her face. 
SHIMLA..
Ranveer and Ishani were walking in the streets of the Lower Bazar were they were crossing a sweet shop..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani shall we get sweets?
Ishani(seeing the sweets in the sweet shop and seeing Ranveer):Don't want Ranveer If we buy it today we can't take it to home for all and then If we keep in room Raagini will start to eat the sweets only temple prasad I am allowing her to eat now her teeth should grow well and her foundation for her teeth need to be strong so If she have the sweet so much means her jaws will become weak now itself and for lifetime she will be having tooth problem after she become some what big means surely her teeth will be so good and then If she have sweets means no problem nothing will happen to her. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani explaining everything with a smile): hmm you are so good mother..
Ishani(seeing him a cute look): you are too a good father..
Ranver and Ishani smiling to each other almost came to the place were they started the Bazar were Ranveer holding the bag raised his hand and saw the watch and seeing the time..
Ranveer:Ishan its 4.45 now and the climate is too turning chill come on let us leave to hotel..
Ishani:haan Ranveer Raagini is having so much sleep in her eyes let us leave..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he started to come out of the Bazar were Ishani too came out of the Bazar and finally they came to the parking were now Balveer was talking to some person were as soon as he saw Ranveer and Ishani gave a smile to them and then seeing the person he was talking and waved bye to him and that person too waved bye to him and started to move from there.. 
Balveer(seeing Ranveer): He is my friend sir when ever I come to leave the tourist I will call him and talk to him. He is having a shop here in the Bazar.
Ranveer(giving a smile to Balveer): hmm okay..
Balveer:(seeing the bags in Ranveer's hand):Enjoyed the shopping know sir?
Ranveer shook her head as yes were Balveer too smiled to them opened the car door and he got in the car and sat in the driving seat were Ishani holding Raagini went and opened the car door and she got in the car were Ranveer stopping the car door with his leg and then he kept the bags in the back of the seat and he got in the car and he sat next to Ishani and he closed the door.
Balveer(started the car and turning to Ranveer):Sir there is a short route to reach the hotel you are staying from here so we can reach the hotel by 20 minutes sir..
Ranveer shook his head as okay were Balveer too shook his head as okay and he turned the car and he started to drive the car towards Radisson hotel. Ranveer took a deep breath and sat well in the seat and rested his back in the car seat were he saw Ishani now were he was seeing her with more love were Ishani's eyes and her nose, her ears and her lips and then her neck everything was driving him crazy like anything. All these were only making the man in him to awake. Ishani was now were Raagini was lovingly touching Ishani's cheek with her hand and with love she raised herself from Ishani's lap and lovingly kissed Ishani's cheek were Ishani had a smile were now Ishani looked more and more beautiful to him. Raagini now sat well in lap of Ishani were now Ishani with love held Raagini's hand and cutely kissed Raagini's hand were Raagini getting the kiss with a smile lovingly showed her index finger in front of Ishani's mouth were Ishani smiled to Raagini kissed Raagini's tiny index finger were cutie pie smiling for the kiss she got in her finger and then she showed her tiny middle finger to Ishani's mouth were Ishani seeing Raagini's cuteness smiling and she kissed Raagini's middle finger were cutie pie getting it smiling showed her ring finger were Ishani kissed that finger too and Raagini showed her last finger were Ishani kissed in that too were cutie pie now showed her thumb finger were Ishani kissed her thumb finger too were cutie pie getting it laughed so cutely were Ishani too laughed well were both mother and daughter were having such a affectionate bonding were Ranveer was completely flat now were the way Ishani kissed all the finger of Raagini now completely made him to get lost in the lips of Ishani. He raised his eyes and saw Ishani's eyes that was showing affection to Raagini. 
Ranveer(admiring Ishani in thoughts):After seeing you only my life started Ishani and that is the day I took a birth and almost for you only I lived my complete life till today.I have given myself completely to you and I have completely lost myself to you. Now everyday your love is taking care of me so well my Ishani.When you were up to marry Chiraag and Shikhar and all I really felt that I am a incomplete and lost man but nahi getting you here after nothing will be incomplete in my life. 
BG(Admiring the way Raagini and Ishani were cutely playing with each other and the way Ishani was taking care of her daughter he was falling in love with Ishani like anything):Tere liye hi jiyaa main
Khud ko jo yoon de diya hai
Teri wafaa ne mujh ko sambhaalaa
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikaala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb juDaa
Tujhe paa ke adhoora naa raha
Tum hi ho music notes played in the Background and Ranveer was admiring Ishani well were the car was moving towards their hotel. 
To be continued 😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dr
Loved the way ranveer admiring ishani.
Ragini asking for kiss in al her fingers were so cute

Waiting for next dr. Keep smiling and take care 😊
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful episode... Raagini is getting more cute these days...& poor Ranveer is falling for Ishaani madly ...pity on him 😆...waiting for next update... Be safe & stay healthy didu