Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update dr.
Ishveer with ragini enjoying Shimlavery well.
This Devarsh is such doing all.kind of stupidities. But hope Shikarwill find him with Anna's help on time.
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling and take care 😊
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updates, Sakshi! And congrats on 500 episodes. It's a huge accomplishment and keep going like this. My apology for such incoherent replies. :(
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
When will you post the next update?
pp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Nice update
Update soon dear 😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Awesome update dr.
Ishveer with ragini enjoying Shimlavery well.
This Devarsh is such doing all.kind of stupidities. But hope Shikarwill find him with Anna's help on time.
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling and take care 😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
Ishveer with Raagini are enjoying well 
yes Devarsh is a irritating guy wish that Shikar find him and Amba too 
help him on time 
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling 
take care 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Awesome updates, Sakshi! And congrats on 500 episodes. It's a huge accomplishment and keep going like this. My apology for such incoherent replies. :(

Hi Elvish
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates and thanks for the wishes and support
hmm its okay no need to be sorry dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi
When will you post the next update?

Hi Amritha
ya let me do it now dear ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adrita08

Hi sakshi
Nice update
Update soon dear 😛

Hi Adrita
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 502

As soon as Shikhar asked for the place in the house were they don't go often Amba had a thinking face. She was thinking the place where they all never used to go often and then thinking the places and seeing Shikhar..

Amba:Shikhar we all often don't go to guest room only when guest comes we used to clean it and use it. And then we don't go to terrace too often as we used to give the dresses for dry clean the dress will come after drying only so only few clothes we used to wash in home and that too we will be drying out of the house itself so we don't use terrace too often. 

Shikhar(seeing Amba with a silent face shook his head as okay):hmm so terrace and the guest room...

Amba(thinking again):And then in the left end of the corridor there is a small room that is too guest room only when excess guests come we used to make them stay there. 

Shikhar:hmm okay(he thought the guest room, terrace and the small guest room and seeing Amba):Can I see terrace and two guest rooms?

Amba(giving a light smile):Haan you can Shikhar you no need to ask for permission and all come(she started to walk out of Devarsh room were Shikhar once again glancing Devarsh room well and he started to walk behind Amba).

Amba started to walk in the corridor were Shikhar too was walking beside her and he saw the watch were the time was exactly 12.35 were with a tensed face he was walking with Amba. They walked to the left end of the corridor and Amba stood in front of a locked door room. 

Amba(showing that room):This room only(she took the key bunch from her Saree tuck in and then she started to see which key for that room in the key bunch and seeing it itself seeing Shikhar):Shikhar I have a doubt?

Shikhar(seeing her with a silent face):Haan what is it Aunty?

Amba:we never used to open this room and all often and this will be always locked only and I will only have the keys of these room and even now the door is locked only and without opening the door how could Devarsh be inside this room?

Shikhar(seeing her):you don't underestimate Devarsh in these kind of fraud behavior aunty. He would have planned yesterday itself to hide some where and escape from coming to court and then he would have even entered your room in the night by opening the window too and he would have taken the key impression in some soap and then he would have even done a duplicate key and he would have entered the room and be inside the room. (seeing the room lock):This is a lock attached with the door itself so you open he may be hiding here too. 

Amba(getting the key for that room in the key bunch): Haan (she went to the door and putting the key in the lock and she opened the door of that room and she opened the door of that room and Shikhar immediately entered the room were Amba too entered behind him).

Chaitali, Baa, Kailash, Laxmi were sitting in the sofa of the hall with a silent face. 

Chaitali(seeing Baa):Baa why are you suddenly asking for Devarsh?

Baa(seeing her with a silent face): Today is only Devarsh and Krisha's Divorce case and Shikhar has told the day and time to Devarsh already but Devarsh didn't go to court(with a scolding face):Did you see how your son is irresponsible now a days? see him and teach him good things also sometime then only family will go well.

Chaitali(with a silent face shook her head as yes): haan Baa..

Baa gave  a impossible head shake seeing Chaitali..

SHIMLA

Ranveer getting the tickets from the counter of the zoo and then he came to Ishani who was smiling to Raagini were Raagini too was telling something to Ishani in her cute child language..

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani..

Ishani(smiling to Raagini and then seeing Ranveer): haan 

Ranveer(giving a smile to her):I got the tickets(seeing Raagini opening his hands to Raagini):Cutie pie come to Papa now let us go and enjoy the zoo well..

Raagini smiled to him cutely and she opened her hands to Ranveer were Ranveer took Raagini from Ishani and kept her in his embrace and saw Ishani who was smiling seeing Ranveer's happiness being with Raagini.Ranveer seeing Ishani smiling well smiled to her and signed her to come were Ishani too shook her head as okay and she started to walk were Ranveer too holding Raagini started to walk with Ishani.They came to the gate of the zoo were Ranveer gave the tickets to the ticket collector and then entered the zoo.Ishani and Ranveer holding Raagini started to walk inside the zoo were as soon as they walked few distance they were able to see a blue colored birds with a beautiful feather were two three of its species were walking here and there in a open space inside a net divider and through it they were able to see it really that was so cute to see were Raagini seeing it cutely showing her index finger towards the blue colored birds.

Raagini(in a aww face): Papa wo...

Ranveer(seeing the birds Raagini showed and seeing the birds with a smile and seeing Raagini): Its peacock looking so beautiful know?

Raagini(seeing the bird with her aww face still and seeing Ranveer):Papa..(she was so much excited).

Ishani(seeing Raagini's excitement held Ranveer's hand well and seeing him):Did you see how much happy your daughter is If she is seeing something different?

Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile):haan its the first time she is seeing a peacock and now see her face(he signed Ishani to see Raagini's face were Raagini's eyes were completely on the peacocks that were walking cutely here and there and she was still in her aww face):how much she is happy..

Ishani:haan she is very happy and keep her in your hand itself till we go out of the zoo.Its birds zoo only but also(taking her hand from Ranveer's hand and she saw above them were few other species birds were flying here and there and was sitting in the tree over there):All type of species birds are there we don't know which will react how so have Raagini safely.

Ranveer(shook his head as okay): haan done..now shall we walk?

Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer were they started to walk glancing the birds behind the cages and net dividers and they were really happy enjoying the moment were Raagini was so much excited seeing different species of birds with different colors were Ranveer too seeing the birds and then was kept on explaining Raagini about the birds and he read the boards that were key in front of the cages of the birds to tell about the birds nature to the visitors of the zoo and then he was explaining it to Raagini were cutie pie too admiring the birds and was listening to Ranveer so well and Ishani too walking with Ranveer was admiring him were a smile came in her lips. The weather was too chill were there was mist atmosphere but also they were able to find few species of birds and They came to a cage were there were few birds which are called Himalayan Monal. Raagini seeing its colorful feather had a cute face admiring it. 

Ranveer(reading the board near the cage and then saw Raagini and in a affectionate tone):And this bird know Baby? It is called Himalayan Monal and it was state bird of Himachal Pradesh till 2007(he was kept on explaining about that bird to Raagini).

Ishani(seeing Ranveer a mesmerized look in thoughts):I really want to see you through my eyes for my complete life my Ranveer.(she was seeing him without taking her eyes from him).

Ranveer(finishing explaining to Raagini were Raagini cutely smiled to him and then she again saw the bird in the cage with her cute face were Ranveer seeing it and turning to Ishani):lets walk Ishani..

Ishani without walking was standing seeing him without taking her eyes from him were Ranveer seeing Ishani seeing him without taking her eyes. 

Ranveer(holding Raagini well with his one hand and with other hand he touched Ishani's shoulder): Ishani..

Ishani(bit coming to the world and seeing Ranveer giving a smile):Explained about the bird to Raagini know?

Ranveer(seeing her a cute look with a smile): I explained her but now(he put his hand over her neck and pulled her close to him): you tell me why you were seeing me without taking your eyes now..?

Ishani(seeing him with a shy smile and seeing around them were few people were seeing the other birds and moving here and there in the zoo and in a low tone):Ranveer leave me its public..

Ranveer(smiling to her): I know its public but just tell me why my wife was seeing me?

Ishani(seeing him with a smile and seeing Raagini who was enjoying seeing the birds well and then seeing him): Because I love you so much my cutewala Ranveer..

Ranveer(with a happy smile):Oh that much love my wife is having for me?
Ishani:your wife has so much love in her for you(seeing him with a emotional face):Ranveer I will always walk behind you my complete life with the heart that is loving you. 

Ranveer(hearing it shook his head as okay with a smile): hmm I too love you so much. 

Ishani:(with a smile):Tk now let us move..

Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani and then seeing Raagini shook his head as they can go were Raagini with so much happiness shook her head as okay to Ranveer and Ranveer started to walk towards the next cage and Ishani too started to walk with him and Raagini was the person who was too much excited to see the birds were Ranveer was explaining her everything and Ishani was enjoying her husband and daughter bond with a happy smile and they were happily enjoying family moments and the birds that were available in the zoo in that chill weather too.

MUMBAI

RV MANSION..

Shikhar entered the room and Amba too entered behind him and the room was having required sunlight and they were able to see the whole room well were they saw the bed and other needed things like cupboard,table etc were Shikhar immediately started to search each and every corner of the room well and then he went to the washroom and searched there too and he came back to the room and was glancing the whole room well with his eyes and was searching for Devarsh. 

Amba:(seeing Shikhar): I think Devarsh is not here?

Shikhar:Haan may be but he would have been hiding in some corner of the room too..(took a deep breath and then he put his hand inside his coat pocket and he took a gun).

Amba(seeing the gun with a shocked face):Shikhar gun?

Shikhar(seeing her):Aunty don't worry its a licensed guy and I can tell the reasons for the bullets that are used in my own way but If Devarsh is hiding anywhere in this room hearing the sound he will come out for sure because he is idiot at the same time a scared man too. 

Amba:Tk

Shikhar(seeing a flower vase in the table and seeing Amba):Aunty can I shoot that flower vase?

Amba shook her head as okay were Shikhar held the gun and pointed to the flower vase and he shot the flower vase were the flower pot was broken into pieces were the sound of the bullet firing and the flower vase broken were able to be heard well in that room.

Baa, Chaitali, Kailash, Laxmi hearing the sound in that last room of the corridor got up from the sofa with a tensed face..Shikhar making sure that Devarsh is not in that room saw Amba. 

Shikhar:He is not here Aunty..

Amba:hmm okay come let us go to the other guest room and see whether he is there or not?

Shikhar(shook his head as okay and he came out of the room and then standing in the corridor he was able to see the people in the hall and saw kailash was about to climb the stairs):kailash Uncle its okay you be in the hall don't strain yourself here no problem let me handle it and let me come down and tell you everything. 

Kailash seeing Shikhar and then shaking his head as okay without understanding what was that sound and he without getting in the stairs went and stood with all the others in the hall were all the other who were in the hall getting what Shikhar said stood with a silent face without getting what is going on. Amba without locking the room closed the door alone to tell Mala to clean the flower vase pieces in the room afterwards and then she saw Shikhar and signed him to come and then she started to walk towards the next corner of the corridor were Shikhar too shaking his head as okay and he started to walk with Amba and Amba walked to the other end of the corridor and taking a right turn in the corridor end and she walked few distance in that side and she showed a other guest room. Amba having the key bunch in her hand and finding the key for that room and she opened the door lock of the room and opened the door were Shikhar entered the room and Amba too entered behind him and then he started to search well in that guest room and the washroom of that room and then finally to make sure he asked for the permission of Amba and then seeing a flower vase in that room too and he held the gun pointing to the flower vase and he shot the flower vase were that flower vase was broken into pieces and feel in the floor and then making sure Devarsh is not in that room Shikhar came out of that Guest room too were Amba too came out of the room and closed the room door of that room and she left it without locking were Shikhar turned and saw Amba. 

Shikhar:Aunty be here let me go to the terrace and see and come.

Amba:haan tk terrace door will be simple closed only with the door stopper alone you can enter..

Shikhar:haan let me(he walked towards the stairs for the terrace and he started to get in the stairs of the terrace fast and then he went to the door of the terrace and he opened the door stopper and then he opened the door of the terrace and he entered the terrace and saw for Devarsh in that terrace too).

Baa, Chaitali, Laxmi and Kailash who were in the hall who even heard the next bullet sound too some time before were standing without understanding what is happening. 

Amba(waiting for Shikhar to come back and in thoughts):This Devarsh is a selfish man for his money greediness he is playing with a girl's life and with other's peace too. 

Shikhar seeing the whole terrace well and in the possible places in the terrace and with a disappointed face of not finding Devarsh he started to walk back to the door of the terrace and then he came out of the terrace and he closed the door and then putting the door stopper and then he started to get down in the stairs were Amba seeing Shikhar came out of the terrace waited for him to come to her were Shikhar getting down in the stairs he came to Amba and saw her with a silent face.

Amba:What happen Shikhar? He is not here too know?

Shikhar(shook his head as no):Haan he is not here too. We completely checked the rooms you told those rooms are not used all the time and to make sure that he is not hiding in the places were our eyes are not fallen only I used the gun and shot the flower vase thinking that in fear of hearing that sound he will come out but he is surely not in those rooms we searched. (took a deep breath and with a anger face):you know what aunty? If I get this Devarsh now in my hand means I will beat him as much as I want and I will through him in the place were waste will be put because he is also a waste only. 

Amba(seeing Shikhar's fed up face was about to tell some encouraging words to Shikhar were something stopped her now and thinking what Shikhar said now and seeing Shikhar): shikhar now what you said?

Shikhar(seeing her with a not understanding face):What I said Aunty? for the anger I am getting now I should just beat that Devarsh as much as I want..

Amba(hearing it and then seeing him):Haan you said that but after that you said something know?

Shikhar(thinking what he said and then not getting it):what Aunty?I don't remember..

Amba:No you said some word that word too told my mind to search in that place that word you finally said you will throw him there..

Shihar(getting it and seeing Amba): haan I should beat this Devarsh as much as I want and then throw him in the place were waste will be put.

Amba(with a smile): haan there only even in our house Store room is there and there only we used to keep the things that are waste and that we are not using there too we all never go often when we feel the things are not needed anymore we will send the servants and tell them to keep the useless things there. 

Shikhar(getting it with a happy smile):Where is the store room?

Amba:come with me(she started to walk towards the basement were she came to the corner of the corridor and then seeing the basement steps and showed it to Shikhar):this is basement steps and If we go by this way we can go to store room which is below. 

Shikhar(seeing the basement steps and getting doubt seeing Amba):Do you lock this store room aunty?

Amba:Arrey its for keeping waste items only for that why we need to lock the store room. We never have the habit of locking its door.

Shikhar(thinking about Devarsh and his evil brain and seeing Amba):Aunty My inner thought is telling that Devarsh may be hiding here only so please don't talk anything to me once I enter the store room and then as soon as I enter the store room without searching for Devarsh let me shoot some waste thing so that If Devarsh is there means he will automatically come out. 

Amba:hmm tk..

Shikhar started to get down in the stairs of the basement slowly were Amba too came behind him slowly and finally coming down in the steps they came to the store room there and Amba without telling anything signed its the store room were Shikhar getting it shook his head as okay and he saw the door well and then kept the gun ready in his hand and he touched door handle and slowly he opened the door and he entered the room were in that minimal sunlight in that room showed the things to his eyes were Amba too without making noise entered behind Shikhar were the sunlight that came through the door after opening the door made Devarsh to feel something. 

Devarsh(in thoughts): What is this?Suddenly the sunlight is increasing that too from the door side(he sat well between the pillar and made sure he should not fall in anyone's eyes and in thoughts):Somebody has opened the door I think I should be more silent and no one should find me(he took a deep breath and was sitting with a silent face were somewhere his heart was showing some fear and he was sweating in his face).

Shikhar(seeing the things that were covered by the white clothes and then the whole things not in a proper way in the store and in thoughts):In this improper arrangement of the things and (seeing the glance through the few pillars):the pillar can help a person to hide behind it If Devarsh has not gone out and he is inside the house that too thinking that he should not come to court means why can't he be hiding here in the store room(thinking it with a confirmed face): Let me find out(he held the gun well in his hand and saw for the thing to shoot well were he found a statue of metal that was rust and he pointed below the metal statue in order to shoot it and make the statue fall down well).

Shikhar was aiming for the statue to fall after the gun is shot and then Devarsh who was hiding behind the pillar and sitting in the space between the corner wall and the pillar was having tensed face and was sweating well now were the sudden increase in the sunlight made him to fear well were he was not able to peep his head to see who is it as he will get caught If he do that and he was not able to guess too who has come now..

Devarsh(hiding well with fear in thoughts):other days no people will come to this room thinking that only I hided here but today some one has come I think its Mala has come to clean the store room...

As he was thinking it that was the moment Shikhar shoot below the statue were that was the time the statue was fell on the floor with great force..

Devarsh(hearing that statue falling and the gun sound suddenly and shouted in fear without to his control):No...what is it..?(he started to shiver well..

Shikhar and Amba now heard the shouting of a person and the what is it?voice behind a pillar were both of them saw each other with a glance look and Shikhar started to walk towards the pillar fast and then coming to the pillar and the corner wall were he saw Devarsh sitting in between the space of corner wall and pillar were Shikhar had a anger face and Devarsh had a caught face now were his face now changed from fear to got caught face and he slowly got up and stood well in between the pillar and the corner wall.

Shikhar(seeing him with anger and seeing Amba):Aunty we got Mr. Devarsh Parekh.. 

Amba(hearing it walked and came to Shikhar and saw the place Shikhar was seeing were she saw Devarsh standing in between the corner wall and pillar and with a anger): you will never ever change in your life know?

Devarsh(seeing her a anger look and he walked and came from pillar and came and stood near Shikhar with a attitude face):What happen? today your sister's divorce didn't happen know?I think now the time will be over and the case too will be postponed to some other month. Without me that Krisha can't get Divorce and Devarsh is a man to rule all and that krisha who is after all a woman is challenging me that she can get divorce today. See she was not able to do it and finally today you too were not able to get divorce for your sister.

Shikhar with a attitude showed the gun to Devarsh were Devarsh seeing the gun now had a feared face were Shikhar with a anger on him held Devarsh's shirt with his one hand and kept the gun point in his chest well with his other hand and saw him with a attitude face.

Devarsh(feeling the gun point in his heart and seeing Shikhar):Shikhar...Shikhar see don't shoot..

Shikhar:Now with his gun only I shot that statue to find you out and finally I found out you so it is clear to you that my gun is having bullet okay? If I shoot you means you will go to god directly and let me tell you even If I get into jail for shooting you I very well know to come out of that case now listen to what I am telling to you?

Devarsh(with a feared face):hmm te...tel..tell me..

Shikhar:(with a deal face):See today I have postponed your Divorce case to 2 o clock now come with me and silently tell okay to what all we are telling you as the reason for Krisha to Divorce you and the Divorce will happen and as soon as the divorce is accepted and your legal Divorce paper is issued by the judge come out of the court and then my assistant will bring money for you. 

Devarsh(with a fear and smile in his face):money??? how much?

Shikhar:you asked me for 1 crore know? Now let me give you 2 crore just divorce Krisha that is enough. 

Devarsh(getting it with a smile):Are you sure?

Shikhar shook his head as okay were Devarsh held Shikhar's hand and made him to take the gun and seeing him with a smile. 

Devarsh(seeing Shikhar):This you would have done first itself know? I would have surely come to the court for money only I married Krisha so now I got the money because of her now let me come where ever you say and do what ever you tell and now give the money.

Shikhar:let me tell my assistant to bring the money but I will surely give you the money but after getting the Divorce only. 

Devarsh(thinking well): hmm wish that you won't take risk in your sister life and I am sure you are a loyal man and will give the money to me so okay as soon as the divorce is done money should come to my hand. I want it as cash only.

Shikhar:Hmm let me give it as cash itself don't worry I won't take risk in this and surely 2 crore will come to your hands after the Divorce happen.

Amba(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar why you need to give money to this Devarsh?(she saw Devarsh with a anger face were Devarsh too saw her with a irritated face).

Shikhar(seeing Devarsh a up and down look and seeing Amba):Its okay Aunty for this money only he is taking the peace of our family let me give the money to him no problem for me Krisha's life is only important let me give the money and finish him chapter in our life.

Devarsh(with a greedy smile):Thank you here after I no need to be under my(seeing Amba a up and down look): servants and all..

Amba:Aye..

Devarsh(seeing her with a anger face):See what ever you earn too you people are servants only and now I am going to get 2 crore so I no need to listen to you all.Getting the money I will itself leave the house okay? (he showed his index finger towards Amba).

Shikhar(taking his hand from Amba and seeing Devarsh):Better maintain your tongue and talk with respect to elder or else I will not even mind to get Divorce to Krisha directly I will plan for her next marriage by making the law in favor of Krisha..

Devarsh(immediately): Nahi nahi let me give Divorce to her..

Shikhar:hmm okay(showing Amba):Ask sorry to aunty now..

Devarsh(seeing Amba without anyway):Sorry..

Amba gave a not minding look were Shikhar signed Devarsh to walk and Devarsh started to walk were Shikhar too started to walk and Amba too started to walk with Shikhar and they started to go out of the store room. 

To be continued ðŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 503
Shikhar walking along with Devarsh and Amba they came out of the store room and Amba coming out closed the door of the store room and they started to climb the stairs and they came to the corridor and walking in the corridor they came to the steps and they were coming down in the steps were Baa, Chaitali, Kailash and Laxmi saw Devarsh and were not understanding where he was were finally Shikhar, Amba and Devarsh came to the hall and they came and stood in front of all. 
Baa(seeing Devarsh and then Shikhar):Shikhar where he was?Why he didn't pick your call..?
Shikhar(seeing Baa and then seeing his watch and getting the time is 1.15 and seeing Baa again):Baa Amba aunty know what happened and how we found out Devarsh. Now Devarsh too agreed for Divorce and now its really getting late as its 1.15 now and I need to take him to court by 1.45 then only I can produce him in front of the Judge by 2 o clock. So Amba aunty will tell what happened and how we got Devarsh let me leave with Devarsh Baa. 
Baa(understanding his situation):Tk go Shikhar let us hear it from Amba. 
Shikhar shook his head as okay and then saw everyone a glance and he hit Devarsh's shoulder signing him to walk were Devarsh getting it turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the house were Shikhar was walking beside him and finally all were seeing both of their back and they went out of the house.Shikhar came to the parking and he took the car key from his pant pocket and he opened the car and he got in the driving seat and closed the door were Devarsh too went to the other side and opened the car door and he got in the seat next to Shikhar and closed the car door. Shikhar sitting well in the seat and he took his phone from his pant pocket and he dialed to Shivanya and kept the phone in his ears and waited for the call to be picked.
Shivanya(picking the call): Haan Shikhar..
Shikhar:I got Devarsh and with him I am coming to court you too come with krisha to court now. 
Shivanya:haan tk..
Shikhar cut the call and putting the phone back in his pant pocket and he turned and saw Devarsh sitting in the seat next to him and he took a deep breath and started the car and he started to drive the car out of RV mansion. 
Baa(seeing Amba):Amba what happened?How you both found out Devarsh?
Amba: I didn't find out Devarsh Baa Shikhar asked me what are the places in our house were we don't use often and I said the two guest rooms we don't use often and then terrace and he searched in all the places I said and then to make sure that Devarsh is not in the guest room calculating Devarsh's scared character he took his gun and shoot in the flower vase and with that he confirmed that Devarsh is not in those rooms.
Baa:Oh that was only the sound we heard. we were so much scared..
Kailash:(seeing Amba):Haan Amba all of us were Scared but some how Devarsh was caught.Then what happened?
Amba:Then in anger Shikhar told that he want to beat Devarsh If he see him and wish to throw Devarsh in the place were waste are put and with that I got a idea about our store room in basement were we used to keep the waste things and I told that place with that Shikhar entered the store silently and there he shoot a statue and made it to fall in the floor and hearing that sound Devarsh who was hiding in the store room behind the pillar and in between the pillar and the corner wall of the room shouted in fear and with that Shikhar got him.Telling that he will give 2 crore to Devarsh to divorce krisha only now Shikhar is taking Devarsh..
Chaitali(with a aww face in thoughts):Wow not bad now at least Devarsh's brain is working.He is getting 2 crore for few years there is no problem for my family. 
Baa(with a shocked face):What Shikhar is going to give 2 crore to Devarsh?Shikhar is earning with hard work and now going to give a big amount to Devarsh. Already this Devarsh is not respecting anyone in house If he get the money means don't know what all he is going to do?(giving a impossible head shake):Let it happen as per God's wish(she started to walk from there and started to walk towards her room).
Chaitali too started to walk from there were Kailash, Amba and Laxmi saw each other with a silent face of what to tell. 
Amba(took a deep breath and seeing inside the kitchen): Mala..
Mala(after few minutes came out of the kitchen and seeing Amba): Maa..
Amba:Are you busy now?
mala:Haan Maa I was preparing the lunch..
Amba:Tk after finishing preparing lunch and then giving lunch to all and you too have your lunch and then go to the two guest rooms of our house and there would be the flower vase pieces clean it I didn't lock those rooms yet so you can go in. 
Mala:Tk Maa..(she started to move towards the kitchen).
Amba too started to move from there were Kailash and Laxmi too started to move from there with a silent faces. 
SHIMLA..
Ranveer having Raagini in his hand finally finished the birds zoo watching and they came to the exit gate of the zoo were Ishani too came with them with a smile. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Did my cutie pie enjoy seeing the birds?
Raagini(lovingly hugged Ranveer tightly and then coming out of the hug and seeing him): Papa meri Papa..
Ranveer(smiled to her and then seeing his watch and getting its 1.25 and then seeing Ishani):We can go Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him): haan let us put let us click some photos..
Ranveer:Haan okay..(he was struggling to take his phone from pant pocket holding Raagini).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer struggling):Its okay Ranveer let me click in my phone..
Ranveer:haan okay
Ishani(putting her hand in her pant pocket and she took her phone and then she turned on the front camera and held the phone in front of them and covered them well and then covering few birds that were in the cages behind them and she clicked a picture were Raagini only was smiling so much and seeing the photo and seeing Raagini smiling so well in it and seeing Raagini):Cutie pie so much happy you are I think you are smiling so well. 
Raagini(without getting it was smiling so well showing her little teeth): Hmmm
Ishani(smiling to her and seeing Ranveer): Ranveer you and Raagini do some same post you both will look so good in it. 
Ranveer:Same pose? I will do but my junior should understand the pose and do know?
Ishani:She never need to imitate you because naturally your behavior actions will come for her now come on do some pose let me click the photo.
Ranveer:hmm okay(he held Raagini well and then seeing Raagini with a smile and held Raagini in his one hand and then with other hand he caressed his hair well and seeing Raagini):Do like this Baby..
Raagini seeing Ranveer a observing look and seeing him caressing his hair cutely smiling to him took her one hand and touched her hair alone well were Ranveer and Raagini seeing each other and was caressing their hair with their hands showed them they both are mirror copy were Ishani smiling seeing them turned on the back camera of her phone and she held the phone and covered them in the phone screen and she clicked the photo of Ranveer and Raagini were she saw the photo were both were looking like a Rockstar Papa and beti..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and Raagini still doing the same hair caressing):Ranveer enough it is the best picture of you both..
Ranveer(smiling to her):Accha show it to me..
Ishani shook her head as yes and she came near him and she showed the photo she clicked were Ranveer saw the photo were both Ranveer and Raagini seeing each other were caressing their hair with their own hand and they looked so cute and perfect together. 
Ranveer(smiling well and seeing Raagini):Cutie pie see Papa and you are the best.
Raagini(smiling to him without getting what he is telling and seeing the photo of her and Ranveer in the phone Ishani was holding in front of Ranveer with a excitement touched the phone screen with her hands and seeing Ishani); Mama(touching Ranveer's cheek in the photo): Papa..
Ishani;hmm Its Papa only and near to him my cute khargosh is there..
Raagini smiled to her were Ranveer too was happy in all the Shimla moments he is enjoying with his family. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Now shall we go Ishani?
Ishani: haan let us..
Ranveer smiling to her and holding Raagini well started to walk out of the gate of birds zoo were Ishani too walked with him and putting her phone in her pant pocket and then walking they came to the parking of the zoo were they saw Balveer inside the car as usual hearing songs in his head phone and seeing them giving a smile he took the head phones and keeping the phone and head phones in the dashboard of the car and was getting ready to start the car were Ishani and Ranveer were getting in the car's back seat were as soon as they settled in the back seat of the car well and they closed the door of the car Balveer turned to them. 
Balveer:Sir we can go for lunch..
Ranveer:haan let us.(he made Raagini to sit well in his lap).
Balveer:Sir birds zoo is quite interior area from main area and to go to hotel in main area it will really take half an hour due to the snow in the roads.
Ranveer: haan okay Balveer no problem you can start to drive.
Balveer giving a smile to Ranveer started the car and he turned the car and started to drive the car towards a hotel for their afternoon lunch. 
Raagini sitting well in Ranveer's lap and held his hand well with her hand and smiled to Ranveer were Ranveer too was smiling to her were Ishani turned and saw Raagini's cuteness while she is with Ranveer. 
Ishani(going close to Ranveer and seeing Raagini):Raagini it looks like If you are with papa you will forget Mama..
Raagini(without understanding seeing Ishani a silent face): Mama..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's question with a smile):Do you really think so that Raagini will forget you being with me?
Ishani:(seeing him with a smile): Of course that will happen as days go. Girl child will be more happy with their father only so even Raagini too will be more close to you only see. Its so nice to see you both like this I am loving your both bond so much. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): Haan may be that is true even father will be loving their daughter more even though they have a son and Raagini is really special to me always but can I tell you something? 
Ishani:haan 
Ranveer:Surely Raagini won't forget you and all shall I show it to you?
Ishani(seeing him with a not understanding face):How you can show?
Ranveer:Wait(seeing Raagini who was now silently hearing her parents conversation to each other):Raagini..
Raagini(turned with a innocent face to Ranveer); Papa..
Ranveer:See Now what I am going to do is?(he held Raagini well with one hand and other hand he put over neck of Ishani well and seeing Raagini):I am going to keep mama for me alone..Mama sirf mera hain..
Raagini(Seeing him a cute possessive face): Naa mama mera..(seeing Ranveer close to Ishani seeing Ishani she now had a tears in her eyes were that suddenly that turned to be a cry and seeing Ishani): Mama mera..(she got up from Ranveer's lap and stood in the car seat between Ranveer and Ishani were Ishani who didn't expect this much reaction from Raagini held her well with her hand were Ranveer's other hand too was holding Raagini's back and now seeing Ishani); Mama mera..(she was having tears like anything).
Ishani(giving a smile to Raagini and took Raagini in her hand and made cutie pie to sit in her lap and she wiped Raagini's tears well and seeing her with a smile):Arrey baby why you need to cry this much?(seeing Ranveer who was smiling now);Don't smile Ranveer see how much you made her cry?
Ranveer:I told know she can never ever forget you and don't forget that she is Ranveer's daughter so she very well know to love Ishani unconditionally. 
Ishani(seeing him with a impossible head shake):Okay you both are so good and loving towards me (seeing Raagini who was now very silent seeing Ishani and then seeing Ranveer):Ranveer Raagini is understanding what all we are speaking so don't make her cry like this and all. 
Ranveer:tk tk I won't (seeing Raagini with a smile):Cutie pie sorry(he held his both the ears and seeing her):Mama sirf tumhari hain okay?
Raagini(seeing him mouth and then seeing him holding his ears and smiling to him cutely): Papa(showing Ishani by touching Ishani's neck with her tiny hand): Mama mera..
Ranveer:Haan baby always yours only okay?
Raagini smiled to him and lovingly turned to Ishani were Ishani with a smile took Raagini in her hand and making Raagini to stand in her knees were cutie pie lovingly hugged Ishani with a smile were Ishani too hugged Raagini well. 
Ranveer(seeing the way Raagini was hugging Ishani and seeing Balveer is driving and then sitting near Ishani and in a low tone):But today night you are mine know?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute anger face and in a low tone):Oh really? you made Raagini cry know? so I will with Raagini only. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):Arrey that is what we controlled her tears know then what?
Ishani(seeing him cutely):Tk .
Ranveer seeing her with a smile sat well in the seat were Raagini was hugging Ishani well and the car was going towards a restaurant. 
MUMBAI..
Shikhar driving the car for 15 minutes and then he parked the car in front of a clinic and then he took his phone from his pant pocket and then he saw the phone and dialed to Bijoy and then keeping the phone in his ears and hearing the ring he waited for the call to be picked.
Bijoy:(picking the call): Haan Shikhar report are ready only..
Shikhar:haan I am out of your clinic only can you sent the report through some of your staff. 
Bijoy:Haan let me a short boy will come with the report and let me tell your identity  and name to that boy he will come to you.What car you have come now?
Shikhar:Blue color skoda car. 
Bijoy:Okay let me send it be in the line till you get the report in your hand. 
Shikhar:Haan let me..
Bijoy called the assistant boy and then gave the report to him telling Shikhar's identity and his name and then car color and brand were Boy getting it started to walk out of the hospital and then he came out and getting the car and seeing Shikhar sitting in the car and he came to him. 
Assistant:Sir Mr. Shikhar Mehra..
Shikhar(shook his head as yes): haan me only..
Assistant gave the report to Shikhar were Shikhar getting the report opened the report and saw the prescription with today date and then in Krisha's name and then checked the treatment records and admission card too with name and dates in it and then seeing the assistant signed him to leave were Assistant signing he is leaving started to move from there were Shikhar keeping the phone in his ears..
Shikhar:I got the report Bijoy its completely perfect and thanks..
Bijoy:Come on Shikhar there is no need to thank me all the best for your case.
Shikhar:hmm thanks let me cut the call.
Bijoy;haan 
Shikhar cut the call and kept the report in his driving seat itself well next to him and then putting the phone in his pant pocket and he started the car and started to drive the car towards the court. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰