Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi
I want to congratulate you on writing your 500th episode. I wish you could write more.
As for the today's update it is remarkable and fascinating. Ishveer family moments are amazing.
Waiting for Ishveer hot night session.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
thanks for the wishes and support
glad you liked the episode and Ishveer family moments 
ya let us see Ishveer hot night session 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Fantastic episode dear.
And my congrats for completing 500 episodes.
πŸ‘

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
thanks for the wishes and support dear
glad you liked the episode 
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Hii Sakshi.. 

Fabulous chapter πŸ˜Š.πŸ‘
A very big congratulations to you for completion of 500 episodes β­οΈ. Only because of you Ishveer r alive in our lives. Thank you so much for giving us such a beautiful story of ishveer πŸ˜ƒ.

Keep Writing like This.. 

Loads of Love ❀️

Hi Priyanka
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the chapter 
thanks for the wishes and support till today 
happy that you are feeling ishveer in my story 
happy that you liked my story so much 
ya till you guys read I will write for sure 
love you too dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adrita08

Hi sakshi
Very nice episode like always πŸ‘
Waiting for next πŸ˜›
Update soo dear πŸ˜‰
Congratulations for completing 500 episode ⭐️
Keep writing

Hi Adrita
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
ya let me update it dear
thanks for the wishes and support dear 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi Sakshi.,

Congzz for the 500th episode.
Nice episode.
Enjoyed well.
Really enjoyed Ranveer and ragini bond more.
Shikhar part is more interesting.
Have to wait and watch how Shikhar catching devarsh.
Waiting for the next.
Update soon dear.
Take care

Hi Saai
thanks for the wishes and support today 
glad you liked the episode and you enjoyed it 
happy you liked Ranveer and Raagini bond 
glad you liked Shikhar's part to be interesting 
hmm let us see how Shikhar is going to catch this Devarsh 
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi congratulations for 500 episodes was lovely one family episode  
Keep updating 
Lovely cutie pie scenes

Keep update dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 501
Ranveer and Ishani finishing having the Ladoo they saw Raagini were cutie pie was having the Ladoo cutely with her two hands. 
Ranveer(having a smile seeing Raagini and then seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(who was admiring Raagini having the Ladoo and seeing Ranveer): hmm
Ranveer:Did you see only because of me being Raagini's father only Raagini is this much cute in her behavior. See how cutely she is having Ladoo..
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face):She is so cute because of you only? Not because of me?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani giving a smile): No she is cute because of me only and don't worry let me give you another gift if you tell okay and that child will be cute because of you being her mother. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer a cute look):Ranveer this is temple..
Ranveer:haan but what I told we too will have a second child that is what I told nothing romantic and all. 
Ishani seeing him giving a smile and gave a impossible head shake were cutie pie finishing her Ladoo with two hands seeing Ishani cutely and showed her hands to Ishani..
Raagini(cutely having Ladoo pieces around her tiny mouth and showing her hands to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(who was seeing Ranveer hearing Raagini's voice saw Raagini were cutie was looking so cute to Ishani):Oh my cute Khargosh having Ladoo in your hand?(she took the hand kerchief from her pant pocket and then seeing Raagini's mouth):You are looking like Little Krishna so cute..(she smiled to Ranveer and lovingly held Raagini's hand and started to clean it with hand kerchief).
Ranveer had a smile seeing Raagini's cuteness and Ishani's care for his daughter were finally Ishani wiped Raagini's hands well and then her mouth well with the hand kerchief and then she kept the hand kerchief back in her pant pocket and saw Raagini.
Ishani:Shall we go?
Raagini(cutely shook her head fast): hmm
Ishani smiling to Raagini and then saw Ranveer who was smiling seeing them and signed they can go were Ranveer shook his head as okay and he got up from the floor were Ishani too got up from the floor and were cutie pie too slowly got up from the floor and gave her hands to Ishani were Ishani having a smile held Raagini's hand and Raagini with other hand held Ranveer's hand were Ranveer had a smile in his lips and held Raagini's hand and they started to walk from there and they walked well and they came to vast area of the temple and they saw the whole temple and the whole area around the temple were the mist full Shimla looked so beautiful and the lust green atmosphere around the temple gave a special look to the temple. They were able to see Himalayas well were walking with Raagini Ranveer and Ishani came to a place were they were able to see the nature so well. 
Ishani(seeing the green surrounding and then Himalayas well and seeing Ranveer):Let us click the selfie Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile shook his head as okay): hmm let us take Raagini in your hand..
Ishani:Haan(seeing Raagini who was cutely hitting her tiny leg on the floor of the temple):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a smile): Mama..
Ishani giving a smile to her she took Raagini in her hand were cutie pie being in Ishani's hand smiled cutely to her mother were Ranveer took his phone from his pant pocket and he turned on the front camera and he held the phone in front of them and then covering him, Ishani with Raagini and then covering Himalayas behind them and he clicked a selfie pic were three of them smiled cutely to that photo. 
Ranveer(seeing the photo has come well and he showed it to Ishani and Raagini were both of them smiled cutely seeing it and then he turned on the back camera and went some distance and seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer cutely with a smile): Papa..
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm come on now kiss Mama..
Raagini(hearing it):Kiss..
Ranveer:Haan kiss Mama..
Raagini cutely smiled to him and then turned to Ishani and held Ishani's neck well with her tiny hands and she lovingly kissed Ishani's cheek were Ranveer who was waiting for Raagini to kiss Ishani he clicked the photo in his phone when exactly Raagini's lips touched Ishani's cheek were Ranveer clicking the photo and then saw the photo were that photo was really showing the affection Raagini and Ishani were having for each other were he came to them and showed the photo were Raagini seeing it had a smile and she lovingly touched her hand on the phone screen well. 
Raagini:(seeing Ranveer and showing the photo in his phone): Papa mama aur mein..(she had a so much happiness smile)
Ranveer:Haan baby you and Mama are the world's best Maa beti hain..
Raagini smiled without understanding it were Ranveer too smiled to Raagini well and then saw Ishani who was admiring the way Raagini was reacting to everything. 
Ranveer:Ishani...
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): haan 
Ranveer:(seeing the time in his watch and then seeing Ishani):Ishani its 11.55 now shall we go down?
Ishani seeing him shook her head as they can go were Ranveer too shook his head as okay and they started to walk towards the stairs of the temple to get down from the temple were they walked and they came to the stairs and they started to get down in the stairs by playing with Raagini and making Raagini smile.
MUMBAI..
Shikhar drove the car and he came to RV mansion and then he stopped the car without entering RV mansion gate and then he took his phone from his pocket and he called to the person he has kept to watch RV mansion from today morning.He kept the phone in his ears and he heard the ring and he waited for the call to be picked. 
Watching person(picking the call):Hello Shikhar sir..
Shikhar:(seeing over the surrounding of RV mansion):I am near RV mansion only where are you standing and watching RV mansion?
Watching person:Sir opposite to RV mansion there is a tree know?
Sir in that side of that tree there will be a red swift car and I am in that car only sir watching whether Devarsh is coming out of the house or not.
Shikhar(seeing the tree the person told and then seeing the red swift car he said next to tree and then in phone): Haan I saw your car. Now tell me did Devarsh come out of the house or not?
Watching person:No sir I am damn sure that he didn't come out of the house till now I didn't take my eyes from RV mansion till now. 
Shikhar:hmm okay fine you can leave now. 
watching person:sir but If Devarsh..
Shikhar:(before he completes):I got the correct information that surely Devarsh didn't come out of the house for sure so here after let me take care of it you can leave and thanks for watching the house till now.
Watching person:I did it for the money you gave sir for this you no need to thank me.Okay sir let me leave..
Shikhar:hmm(he cut the call and saw the red swift car next to tree were the car started to move from there and seeing the car moved from there he kept the phone in the phone holder that was in the dashboard of the car and then took a deep breath and then to himself):So Devarsh didn't come out of the house till now through front gate..(he started the car immediately and drove the car around RV mansion and then he came to the backside of RV mansion and then he turned off the car ignition and then he got down from the car and he saw the tall compound walls of RV mansion and to himself): hmm to my knowledge climbing RV mansion wall is not that easy as they are big walls but even though If Devarsh using the rope he has climbed means he should have surely jumped from the wall to escape through backside of the house(he saw the below floor next to RV mansion wall and he saw the road side mud next to RV mansion wall and then he walked along the wall of RV mansion seeing the mud having corner near RV mansion wall and then walking till the end of the wall and then he started to walk back to the car and then coming back to the car and to himself):Back side of RV mansion mostly people don't come only some vehicles used to come that too they won't come to corner of the road and all So there is mud only below the wall of RV mansion so If Devarsh has jumped from the wall means there should be foot prints here but I didn't find any foot prints and all.(shaking his head to himself with a confirmed face):Surely Devarsh is inside the house only..(he immediately went to the car and he opened the car door and got in the car driving seat and he started the car and he turned the car and he started to drive the car towards RV mansion were he brought the car towards RV mansion front gate and then he came to the gate of RV mansion were security seeing Shikhar opened the gate for him and Shikhar entered the car inside RV mansion and he parked the car in the parking of RV mansion and he turned off the car and he took the key from the ignition and then he opened the door and got down from the car and closed the car door and he put the key in his pant pocket and he started to walk towards the RV mansion walking in the front veranda he came to the hall of the RV mansion were he saw Amba, Kailash, Laxmi and Baa talking something among themselves and smiling well and in thoughts):All are happy now a days I thought that I should not disturb RV family members happiness but this Devarsh again made me to create a scene among them and is making me to take their happiness from them. But I should make Devarsh come to the court some how so there is not other way I should tell them this problem and ask them to allow me to search for Devarsh let me do it(he thinking it made himself ready to enter RV mansion hall).
SHIMLA..
It was exactly 12.10 when Ranveer and Ishani smiling to Raagini who was in Ishani's hand and they came down from the stairs of the temple and they came to the parking of the temple and seeing Balveer car they came to the car were Balveer who was hearing song in his head phones seeing Ranveer and Ishani gave a smile to them and he took his head phones and kept the phone and head phones in the seat next to his driving seat were Ranveer and Ishani too giving a smile to him and they got in the back seat of the car and they settled themselves well. 
Balveer(as soon as Ranveer and Ishani settled well turned to them): Sir next let us go to birds zoo it will take exactly 15 minutes from here sir. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to him were Balveer giving a smile to him started the car and he turned the car and started to drive the car towards birds zoo. 
Raagini(sitting well in Ishani's lap and seeing Ishani): mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini): hmm what?
Raagini(showed the doll behind the seat and cutely): Mama Gudiya..
Ishani(seeing the doll having a smile in her face held Raagini well in her hand and took the doll from the back and then gave the doll in the hands of Ishani):Have it...
Raagini getting the doll with a cute smile sat well in Ishani's lap and saw the doll with happiness and started to play with it. The car was moving towards Birds zoo.
MUMBAI..
Shikhar taking a deep breath started to enter RV mansion were Amba who was smiling to Baa as she told something interesting and casually seeing Shikhar entering the house had a smile in her face. 
Amba:Arrey Shikhar..
Hearing Amba telling Shikhar Baa,Laxmi and Kailash saw Shikhar and had a smile in their faces and they got up from the sofa and saw shikhar with a smile. Shikhar seeing them with a silent face came to them and giving a made up smile came and feel in Baa's feet and got the blessing were Baa blessed him and he went and feel in Amba, Kailash and Laxmi's feet and got their blessings and then saw them with a silent face. 
Amba(seeing him):Shikhar sit know? let me bring you some juice have it.(she was about to go to kitchen).
Shikhar(before she goes):Aunty ek minute..
Amba turned and saw Shikhar with a not understanding face were Baa, Kailash and Laxmi too saw Shikhar with a not understanding face. 
Shikhar(seeing Baa and others):Actually I came in search of Devarsh. Where is he?
Baa:We stopped controlling him now a days Shikhar so we don't ask him where he is going and all. 
Shikhar(seeing Baa):Baa today only krisha and Devarsh's divorce case and that too was by today morning 10 o clock I and krisha were waiting for him to come to court but Devarsh didn't come but somehow I changed the case time by today afternoon 2 o clock by that time I should see this Devarsh and take him to court. 
Baa:We don't know today is the divorce case Shikhar..
Shikhar:its okay Baa I didn't tell about the time and day to you on that day. But I told the day and time to Devarsh but thinking to revenge me and Krisha he didn't come.I thought that I should not disturb any of you but without any way I am disturbing you all. 
Amba:Arrey shikhar its not disturbing and all. Krisha is also this house daughter only know? we too have responsibility in her life. 
Shikhar:Thanks Aunty If today we didn't get Divorce to krisha means we need to wait for next 4 to 5 months in that time we can't do marriage to Krisha too so please now help me tell me where is Devarsh..?
Baa(seeing Shikhar):we are not minding him now a days Shikhar wait let me call Chaitali or Mithesh we can get to know about Devarsh from them..(Shikhar shook his head as okay were Baa too shaking her head as okay to Shikhar and seeing the room near the stairs):Chaitali..Chaitali..Mithesh..Mithesh..
Chaitali(hearing Baa's voice came out of her room and saw Baa, Shikhar, Amba, Kailash and Laxmi in the hall and with a not understanding face came to them):haan Baa(seeing Shikhar with a smile):Welcome Shikhars..
Shikhar:Haan Aunty..(he went to fall in her feet)
Chaitali:nahi nahi I am not that old so you no need to fall in my feet..
Shikhar who was not in a mood to smile gave a head shake as okay and he stood well.
Baa(seeing Chaitali):Chaitali where is Devarsh?
Chaitali:He would be in his room.
Baa(shook her head as yes): haan (seeing Shikhar):Did you call to Devarsh mobile number and see Shikhar?
Shikhar:I called to him but he is not attending the call. The phone is kept on ringing only. 
Baa:Tk you go and see his room(seeing Amba):Amba you go with Shikhar and help him to find Devarsh..
Amba shook her head as okay and was about to walk were Shikhar too was about to walk with her. 
Baa(thinking for a while):Shikhar
Shikhar(stopped were Amba too stopped and seeing Baa): Haan Baa. 
Baa:Shikhar Chaitali is saying that he will be in his room but Chaitali too won't know about Devarsh well now a days I am sure in that. If Devarsh has gone out means..
Shikhar(with a confirmed face):Nahi Baa from morning I have kept a person out of RV mansion to see whether Devarsh is coming of house to court or not thinking that he will escape but till now that person was watching RV mansion only and after I came to RV mansion  I asked him whether Devarsh came out of the house or not and he told Devarsh didn't come out of RV mansion and then I sent that person from there and then went to backside of RV mansion and saw whether there is any foot prints in the backside of the RV mansion in the mud but there too there is no foot prints there so sure (he saw the whole hall a glance):Devarsh is inside the house only..
Baa:Tk go and see in Devarsh room If he is not here go and search the whole house If you have doubt he is here..
Amba:haan Shikhar come ...
Shikhar shook his head as okay to Baa and then seeing Amba signing they can go and he stared to walk to the stairs with Amba were both Amba and Shikhar started to climb the stairs. 
SHIMLA..
Balveer drove the car and he brought them to Birds Zoo were he parked the car in the parking of the zoo and then he turned and saw Ranveer and Ishani. 
Balveer:sir we came to zoo..
Ranveer:haan okay give us few minutes let us wear the shoes..
Balveer:hmm okay sir(he gave a smile to them and he opened the car door and he got down the car and closed the car door and he waited for them to come out of the car).
Ishani seeing Raagini who was still now playing with the doll so well and she took Raagini from her lap and made cutie pie to sit in the seat in between her and Ranveer and then she bent down and she took Raagini's shoes that were below the seat and she made Raagini to wear the shoes in her tiny legs were cutie pie taking her eyes from the doll and seeing Ishani making her to wear the shoes had a smile in her face and gave her legs to her mother's hand were Ranveer stared to wear his shoes and Ishani making Raagini wear the shoes she wore her shoes well in her leg and then she saw Raagini..
Ishani:Raagini come on baby keep the doll in the seat back..
Raagini(seeing the doll and seeing Ishani): Mama naa..
Ishani:Arrey when we are coming to this tourist spots we need to enjoy the spots baby and doll will be always with you only okay after coming back you can play with it okay?
Raagini(seeing Ishani explaining her with a smile): Mama..meri Mama..
Ishani(smiled to Raagini and lovingly kissed Raagini's forehead and then got the doll from her hand):Hmm give the doll and (showing Ranveer who was smiling seeing his daughter's love for the doll and her mother):go to Papa..
Raagini shook her head as okay to Ishani and she turned to Ranveer and opened her hands to Ranveer were Ranveer with a smile took Raagini in his hands and opened the car door and he got down from the car were Ishani kept the Gudiya doll in the back of the seat and then she got down from the car and she closed the car door and went and stood next to Ranveer who was standing facing Balveer having Raagini in his hand. 
Balveer(seeing them wit a pleasant smile):So now we have come to the birds zoo. Its the zoo were you can see many species of the birds in the nature of Shimla. Even now too the cold is there is Shimla and cold is high too so some of the birds would have flown to warmer places but you can see the birds that are available now. (seeing his watch):Now time is exactly 12.30 and you can go to the zoo sir and entry fee will be there get the tickets in the counter paying the money and enter the zoo and enjoy the different species of birds and then come back by 1.30 sir then let me take you to lunch. 
Ranveer:hmm okay Mr. Balveer(giving a smile to him holding Raagini well in his hand he started to walk towards the zoo were Ishani too started to walk with him).
They came near the zoo were he saw few people standing in the counter to get tickets and there was a divider for the counter seeing it and turning to Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani ..
Ishani(seeing him): hmm
Ranveer:have Raagini let me get the tickets and come then let us go inside the zoo..
Ishani shook her head as okay and she got Raagini from Ranveer and made cutie pie comfortable in her hands were cutie pie too lovingly smiled to Ishani were Ranveer started to walk to the counter to get the tickets and he went and stood behind the last person in the queue and waited for his turn to come to get the tickets. 
MUMBAI..
RV MANSION..
Amba and Shikhar getting in the stairs came to the corridor and Amba started to walk towards Devarsh room were Shikhar too walked with her. Amba and Shikhar came to Devarsh's room and seeing the room doors wide open and they both exchanged a glance and then Shikhar entered the room and he saw the whole room with no one were Amba too entered the room and glanced the whole room and didn't find Devarsh there. Shikhar walked towards the washroom and he opened the washroom door and he saw the whole washroom too were he didn't find Devarsh there too and then he came back to the room again. 
Amba(seeing Shikhar):he is not here know?
Shikhar:haan he is not here..
Amba:(with a anger face):This Devarsh and all is not a man to change in his life. Don't know from where he got the mind to be always behind money. 
Shikhar:Haan Aunty he is really hard to handle..(he with a fed up face keeping his both the hands in his hip turned and saw the whole room well were he saw the phone that was in the table and he went near the table and took the phone and saw it and he turned on the screen were there was screen lock in the phone and then keeping the phone back in the table and seeing Amba): I was calling so many times today morning to Devarsh phone but this Devarsh has kept the phone in the table and gone somewhere..
Amba:Where he would have gone Shikhar?you said he didn't go out of the house from morning and he is not in his room too then where is he?
Shikhar(thinking for a while and seeing Amba):Aunty this Devarsh very well know that If I come and try to take him to court you all won't support him as all of you have lost hope in him. He asked money from me to sign the Divorce paper too but some how showing the gun only I got the sign on Divorce paper from him during Ranveer and Ishani's wedding day. Now to show that without him I cannot make krisha to get divorce only he is doing it and with that he may plan to get money from me too.(thinking well):Aunty this Devarsh is not a person to be in between the people I am sure he is hiding inside the house where you people won't go often is there any place like that in your house..
Amba hearing it had a thinking face..
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode is soo good...Shikhar is jst a few gaps away to solve the puzzle...if Amba will get to knw that the storehouse is the isolated area in the house then it'll be easier for Shikhar to understand that devarsh is only hiding in store room...a mission impossible for ShikharπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...today ISHVEER & RAAGINI r exception here s they r always marvelous... Looking forward for the next update... Be safe & stay healthy didu
Alisha306 thumbnail

Hello Sakshi!!!

How do you do? Thank you for a wonderful update.
Ranveer wants to become a father again but when Ishaani will be ready.
Raagini likes making selfies so much. Now Ishveer are on the way to the zoo. Wonderful idea, dear!!!!
Update the next one soon.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Great episode, Sakshi
Waiting for the next episode.
All the best
πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›