Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishveer ragini moments were nice.ragini feeling so cold.ishani taking care of her by feeding her hot water was nice.devarsh hasnt reached yet.will he reach?will d divorce happen?

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the Ishveer moments and Raagini feeling cold and Ishani 
taking care of her by feeding her hot water 
Devarsh didn't come to the court yet and let us see whether the divorce is 
going to happen or not 
keep reading
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishveer ragini moments were as usual cute.will shikar succeed in bringing devarsh to the court?

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked ishveer raagini moments 
ya let us see whether Shikhar is going to succeed in bringing Devarsh to court
or not 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
NOTE:Thanks to all of you for your valuable support to my story till today. Because of you all only Ranveer's unsaid feelings has reached this episode. Thank you so much with my whole heart. I am feeling so much happy to pen this 500th episode and really feeling blessed to have such a cute friends cum readers.
Episode 500
Shikhar driving the car from the court and then driving for almost 2 kilometers and then seeing a stationery shop on the way he drove the car near that shop and then he parked the car in front of that stationery shop and then he got down from the car. Shivanya saw krisha who was sitting in the back seat with a not understanding face were krisha too exchanged a not understanding face to Shivanya. As Shikhar's face was showing so much tensed face Shivanya too didn't feel to stop him and ask where he is going were Shikhar was walking towards the stationary shop were Shivanya and Krisha without talking anything among them sat well in the seat and waited for Shikhar to come back were in the next 5 minutes Shikhar came to the car and he opened the car door and he got in the driving seat were now Shivanya and Krisha were able to see a red paint bottle in his hand.Shivanya and krisha were waiting for Shikhar to speak out of what he is planning were in the next moment Shikhar saw Shivanya..
Shikhar:Shivanya can you do me a favor?
Shivanya:hmm tell me..
Shikhar:See I have told in the court that Krisha has got in a small accident and she hit her head with the steering of the car and she was injured a little so now(he showed the car case):Inside the car case there is a first aid kit so you dress up Krisha's forehead with the bandage and then(he gave the red paint bottle to Shivanya):Apply this paint like blood in the forehead of krisha.
Shivanya(with a silent face got the red paint bottle from Shikhar): hmm okay(she saw the car case were Shikhar took the car key from the ignition and then putting the key in the car case and he opened the car case door and he took the first aid box from it and gave the first aid box to Shivanya).
Shivanya got the first aid box and then having both first aid box and then red paint bottle in her hand and then she opened the car door and got down from the car and then she closed the door and then coming behind the car and opened the back seat door and she got in the car and sat next to Krisha and then kept the first aid box and paint bottle in the seat between her and Krisha and then she opened the first aid box and then Shivanya started to do the dressing to Krisha were Krisha too was silently sitting and was okay to do what ever her brother was telling her to do this moment. 
Shikhar(seeing Shivanya dressing krisha he took his phone from his pant pocket and then he dialed some number and then kept the phone in his ears and as the ring went he waited for the call to be picked were as soon as the call was picked):Hello this is Shikhar Raj Naryan Mehra.
Bijoy:Hello Shikhar how are you?
Shikhar:Ya I am doing good Bijoy, How about you?
Bijoy:Yes I am perfectly doing good.Tk tell me what should I do for you?
Shikhar:Bijoy see I want a admission card and prescription from your hospital signed by you. 
Bijoy:hmm I can do it tk tell me the details let me prepare the records according to it and give it to you. 
Shikhar:Hmm actually my sister's divorce case is going on and today morning only case need to come in front of the judge but her husband to revenge us he didn't come to the court so now without any other way I changed the time of the case by telling that my Sister got in a small accident and then she was in hospital as she hurt her forehead in the car steering and then she fainted too. So for this too they would ask for medical records when the case is coming in front of the judge and today by 2 o clock only case is coming in front of the judge so I need the admission card and the prescription with today's date from you. when ever I needed to make some medical records for achieving a good cause you only have helped me know? so I wish this time also you can do it. 
Bijoy:Haan Shikhar I can don't worry my clinic is a small clinic only and I am the boss so don't worry let me make the admission card in your sister name and let me make the record that I only dressed her forehead and I gave a injection to her to bring her out of the faintness and let me give a prescription too with today date.You can come and collect it. 
Shikhar:Hmm okay thanks a lot Bijoy let me come by 12 o clock or 12.30 and collect it from you. 
Bijoy:Haan anytime come and collect it and your sister name is?
Shikhar:Krisha Devarsh Parekh..
Bijoy:hmm okay let me do it come and collect it Shikhar.
Shikhar:hmm(he cut the call and saw Shivanya and Krisha in the back seat were now Krisha was having the bandage surrounded over her forehead and then a blood like paint in her bandage in one corner and then he saw Shivanya who was seeing him with a silent face now):Done know?Shall we go?
Shivanya:(shook her head as okay): hmmm(she kept the paint bottle in the first aid box and then closed the first aid box and gave it to Shikhar were Shikhar getting it and he kept it in the car case and he locked the car case well and took the key from it and then he put the key in the ignition and started the car and started to drive the car towards his home).
SHIMLA
Balveer driving the car for next 20 minutes came to Kali Bari temple and he parked the car in the parking of the temple and then he turned back were he saw Ishani caressing Raagini's hair with her hand and Raagini smiled to Ishani being in the lap of Ranveer and Ranveer was too smiling seeing the way Raagini was smiling to Ishani. 
Balveer(too smiling seeing it and seeing Ranveer):Sir..
Ranveer(hearing Balveer voice saw him): Haan Mr. Balveer..
Balveer:Sir we came to kali Bari temple remove your shoes in the car and then get down sir..
Ranveer smiling to Balveer shook his head as okay and then he saw Ishani were Ishani too shook her head as okay as she too heard what Balveer said and then she removed her shoes with her legs itself and then leaving her shoes in the car and then saw Raagini's legs and then she held her tiny legs and then removed Raagini's shoes too and kept it below the car seat and saw Ranveer were he holding Raagini well and he removed the shoes with his legs itself and then saw Ishani and signed shall we go were Ishani too shook her head as okay. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini and the doll in her hand):Cutie pie give the doll let us keep it in the car and then after coming back you can play with it. 
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani and then seeing Gudiya doll): Naaa Mama..
Ishani(with a smile):meri cutie pie my lovely Khargosh when going to temple we need to worship god well so If you have doll in your hand means how you will join your hands in front of the god?
Raagini(listening to Ishani): Mama(with a puppy face):Guidya..
Ishani(for a while Raagini looked so cute to her eyes):Oh my cutie pie kitni cute hain na tum?Tk let Mama give you a kiss If you keep Gudiya in the car and come..
Raagini(cutely):Kiss.
Ishani shook her head as yes with a smile in her lips were cutie pie lovingly gave the doll to Ishani were Ishani seeing her daughter's cuteness got the doll from her hand and then kept the doll behind the seat and then she saw Ranveer and signed they can go were Ranveer who was silently seeing the mother and daughter's cuteness giving a smile to Ishani opened the car door and then he got down from the car holding Raagini well in his hand were Ishani too got down from the car next to Ranveer and she closed the door of the car. Both Ishani and Ranveer stood beside each other were Balveer already got down from the car and was standing hitting his back in the car and with a pleasant smile in his lips. 
Balveer:So now we have come to kali Bari temple It is one of the best tourist attraction of Shimla.This temple is dedicated to Goddess Kali were she has another name as Shyamala from which name the name Shimla was derived. This temple is located in the jakhu hill and it is in between the lush green nature were you can see Himalayas mountain from here very well. The atmosphere around the temple gives a pleasant nature view. Inside the temple you can see Kali with her other multiple forms like Durga, Bhavani, Bhadrakali etc.(he saw his watch and then seeing Ranveer):Its exactly 11 o clock you can go in the temple and worship goddess Kali and then come back by 12 o clock sir.
Ranveer shook his head as okay and holding Raagini well and saw Ishani were Ishani too smiling to him started to walk and Ranveer too started to walk with Ishani holding Raagini well. They walked to the temple and then they came to the front stairs of the temple and in the side of the stairs they were able to see the tap were few people were washing their legs and hands were Ishani seeing Ranveer signed they should wash and Ranveer Shook his head as okay and they walked to the tap and as soon as a lady finished washing her hands and legs and she closed the tap and started to move from there were Ishani went near the tap and opening the tap again and she started to wash her hands and legs well and got Raagini from Ranveer and washed Raagini's hand and leg well were cutie pie as the water fell on her shivered lightly were Ishani took Raagini with care after washing her legs and hands and she held Raagini close to her and smiled to Raagini were cutie pie too seeing Ishani's lovely face smiled and then went to her mother and lovely hit her forehead with Ishani's forehead were Ishani too smiled to Raagini and hit her forehead well were Ranveer washed his hands and legs in the tap and then he turned off the tap and saw Ishani and Raagini were Raagini was not at all taking her forehead from Ishani's forehead.
Ranveer(seeing them with a smile):So If Maa and beti are done with your affection can we go to temple?
Ishani(giving a smile to Raagini too her forehead from Raagini's forehead and seeing Ranveer): haan let us.
Ranveer smiled to her and he started to walk were Ishani too holding Raagini started to walk were they came to the stairs and when they were about to climb the stairs.
Raagini(holding Ishani's shoulders well): Mama..
Ishani(without climbing the stairs seeing Raagini): hmm kya hua Khargosh?
Raagini:Kiss..
Ishani smiled to Raagini and with a affection for her daughter and she lovingly kissed Raagini's tiny cheek and saw Raagini with a smile were cutie pie too smiled lovely to Ishani.Ranveer smiled seeing them were Ishani now started to get in the stairs and Ranveer too started to climb the stairs. There was so many steps to climb to the temple were they were climbing the steps well were Ishani holding Raagini well was climbing the stairs were Ranveer climbing the stairs and seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani give Raagini to me let me have her you may find it difficult to climb the stairs. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Nahi Ranveer I can..
Ranveer:hmm If you can means okay but If you feel hard means give her to me..
Ishani:hmm If I feel hard means let me give her.(she smiled to him and was climbing the stairs).
Ranveer(climbing the stairs and saw Raagini who was lovingly resting her head in Ishani's shoulders well and thought about the way Raagini asked for the kiss that Ishani told she will give to her and seeing Ishani): Ishani 
Ishani(seeing him and climbing the stairs):hmm 
Ranveer:Now also I was able to see a character of mine in Raagini..
Ishani(seeing him with a not understanding face):What character?
Ranveer(going close to her in a low tone):That I and Raagini can never get enough of your love. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Accha even me too never get enough of your both people love. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):Hmm let me give you my love completely today night I am sure I will never make you long for love today night. 
Ishani(seeing him with a shyness and then seeing him well):See Mr. Vaghela we are going to temple so now have only worshiping heart not romantic thoughts. 
Ranveer:Hmm okay(with a cute face):But I love you..
Ishani(hearing it her face was so much red were she turned to him with a naughty face):hmm okay but show me that love soon..(telling it she came to the temple finishing climbing the stairs).
Ranveer(too climbed the stairs and coming to the temple and standing near Ishani and saw Ishani were still now Ishani's face was completely red and then he had a smile thinking what Ishani said now and in a low tone standing near Ishani):I will..
Ishani(controlling her shyness and then seeing Ranveer):We came to temple..
Ranveer(seeing the temple and with a cute playful face joined his hands): Haan here after only worshiping thought till we go out of the temple I won't be naughty..
Ishani seeing the playful face and innocence of Ranveer had a smile and gave a impossible head shake and she started to walk towards the temple having Raagini in her hand were Ranveer too with a happy smile started to walk behind Ishani. 
MUMBAI..
Shikhar driving the car came to their house and he entered the car inside his house gate and then he parked the car in front of the house and then he turned and saw Krisha and Shivanya who were sitting with the silent face. 
Shikhar(seeing krisha and Shivanya):Shivanya and krisha both of you go to home let me go and see what I should do to bring Devarsh to the court today and I am sure some how I will bring Devarsh to court today. (seeing Shivanya):Shivanya bring krisha in our other car to court when I call you and tell you to bring Krisha to court. 
Shivanya(with a silent face shook her head as okay): hmm
Krisha(seeing Shikhar):Bhaiya I know you will somehow bring Devarsh to court but see to that you are handling this Devarsh in your way don't give him way to be on your heads. 
Shikhar:Haan let me take care of him Krisha I am sure today you will get divorced don't worry..
Krisha shook her head as okay and she opened the car door and she got down from the car and she closed the car door and she started to walk towards the house were Shivanya seeing that Krisha going to home and she saw Shikhar without getting down from the car were Shikhar seeing Shivanya not getting down from the car with a not understanding face..
Shikhar:What happen?go inside the house..
Shivanya(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar I know you are a good lawyer but you are too arranging for wrong proofs from hospital and telling lie that Krisha got in a accident what is happening Shikhar?
Shikhar(seeing Shivanya):Shivanya now the world is completely filled with wrong people only. Those wrong people do some wrong to the right people and that right people get in the problem and to take that right people out of the problem that was created by the wrong people we too need to use some criminal tricks so there is no other way Shivanya sometime to safeguard the truth we too need to lie. If I didn't tell this lie surely by today Krisha will not get divorce and we need to wait for next 4-5 months and in that months we can't make another marriage to Krisha too so to make krisha's life right from that stupid Devarsh who only know fakeness in his life we too need to tell some lie and that is what I am doing.
Shivanya(with a not convinced face):But also shikhar..
Shikhar(seeing her):Shivanya even when Ishani was got in the jail for the wrong she didn't do I have already said you this and that time too I went to the minister and I showed his photos of being with many girls and then with that only I brought Ishani out of the jail. If I was kept on going in a right way means surely I would have not brought Ishani out of the jail. To prevent good people its not only enough to tell the right things in their side and prevent them we should also make the bad people who caused it to go out of good people way for that we too need to do some tricks and that is what I am doing now. 
Shivanya(seeing him with a smile):hmm I didn't think this side as you said lie I thought that to win the case you are doing everything but now I am getting it that you are doing it to safeguard Krisha from that Devarsh. Hmm may be to get rid of wrong people we too need to lie in this world now a days it seems..(she gave a impossible head shake and saw Shikhar):Tk Shikhar do something and bring Devarsh to court once you call let me and Krisha come to the court.
Shikhar:hmm okay..(he gave a smile to her)
Shivanya giving a smile to him got down from the car and she closed the car door and she started to walk towards the house were Shikhar took a deep breath and he started the car and started to drive the car out of the house and he started to drive to RV mansion. 
SHIMLA..
Ranveer and Ishani walked in the vast space in front of the whole temple were the temple looked so cute in between the nature atmosphere were Ranveer and Ishani were enjoying that nature were the mist that was some what here and there gave a really cool climate were Ranveer started to walk towards the temple were Ishani too started to walk with him to go to the temple. They walked and then came to the temple and entered the temple were they were able to see Kali goddess were Ranveer joined the hands in front of the goddess were Ishani made Raagini to join her hands and showed the goddess.
Ishani(in a low tone):Pray to goddess kali okay?
Raagini(joining her hands well and smiling well and shook her head to Ishani): hmm(she saw Kali with a cute face).
Ishani holding Raagini well closed her eyes and started to pray were Ranveer too closed his eyes and started to pray were after few minutes they opened their eyes and they started to walk around the temple were they walked around the temple and they worshiped kali in other forms avatars and they finished worshiping when it was exactly 11.40 were they finally came to the place were Prasad was given were they gave ladoo as Prasad and finally getting Prasad Ranveer and Ishani came out of the temple and they sat in a place seeing the vast space in front of the temple were Ishani made Raagini to sit in between her and Ranveer and then Ishani took half of the ladoo and gave it in the tiny hands of Raagini. 
Ishani(cutely):have ladoo okay?
Raagini(smiling well and seeing Ishani): Mama la..la..
Ishani(seeing the way Raagini was trying to tell Ladoo smiling well):Ladoo..
Raagini(laughed cutely):hmm Ladoo..
Ishani:Hmm very good have Ladoo now..
Raagini shook her head as okay and she started to have the Ladoo cutely were Ranveer had a smile seeing her Daughter intelligence to learn things. 
Ranveer(having the ladoo and saw Ishani who was having the ladoo):Ishani..
Ishani(having the Ladoo and seeing Ranveer): hmm
Ranveer:Raagini is learning things so quickly know?
Ishani:Whose daughter she is? she is Mr. RV's daughter you are such a intelligent guy and Raagini is completely like you so surely she will learn everything so well. When Raagini goes to the school know surely she will be topper in school like you used to be topper in your school. 
Ranveer:haan as though you are weak student in your school you too used to get 2nd and 3rd rank know?So surely like both of us Raagini will be very good in studies too. 
Ishani(smiling to him): Haan sure she will be very good in studies..
Ranveer:Hmm but even If Raagini is having intelligence in any other fields like sports also means we should encourage her..
Ishani:haan surely we will encourage her she has all the freedom to aspire high and dream high and reach a good position in her life.
Ranveer smiled to her and had the ladoo well were Ishani too smiled to him and had the ladoo and they saw Raagini were cutie pie was having the Ladoo slowly with her two hands. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ranveer saying that he will carry ragini as it will be difficult for ishani to climb steps was nice.ranveer observing how ragini is like him in demanding ishani's love was sweet.like shivanya I also thought that shikar is using lies.but liked shikar's explanation of why he is doing so.actually lawyers are like this.for a good cause they depend on lies often. It's common among lawyers. But hope shikar's lies do not get caught 
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update dr..
Congratulations for this 500 Epi. Go on lots like this dr.
Waiting for the next update.
Keep smiling and take care 😃
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!!
Congrats for your 500 episodes. You deserve all the best.
The episode is good. Like Ishveer conversation on the stairs. Raagini is so adorable and funny.
Shikhar has to lie in the court. Hope he won't be exposed.
Update soon

😊
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi hi
congratulations dear on completing 500 episodes dear this is really an achievement dear
you have done a remarkable job of taking the story forward with equal intensity and always showcasing different relationships of life through ishveer. you did justice to every relation be it parents, lovers friends everything.
i wish you continue such endeavour further and this story goes on
ishveer and ragini are really enjoying their vacation to the fullest and its good to read about them and the beauty of shimla.
in fact you made shikhar and shivanya bearable  here
devarsh is in big trouble now i am already liking this story
thnx for pm dear
i may not get time to reply but i always read it daily without fail and everytime it brings smile on my face.
waiting for more ishveer filled episodes
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!!
First and foremost I would like to congratulate you on writing 500 episodes. You have done a brilliant and outstanding work. I really enjoy reading your episodes every day. As I already told you reading of your updates has become an integral part of my day. Thank you for it.
Ishveer in the episode are visiting temple to pray to God. Raagini wants a kiss from Ishaani. So ideal bond between mother and daughter.
Waiting for the next part.
Update soon.
😆 😆 😆
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Great episode again didu...1st congratulations on completing 500th episode... Ur updates r the base structure of this whole forum...really u r dedicating ur precious time in this forum & entertaining us with ur marvelous updates... A big salute for that...coming to the episode ISHVEER & RAAGINI r always perfect when it comes to family moments...now I'm really interested to c how Shikhar will bring devarsh in the court...that's true to bring the criminal, u have to be like a criminal... I hope Krisha will get her divorce soon...waiting for next ...GOD bless u didu so that u can keep going like this...be safe & stay healthy
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
I want to congratulate you on writing your 500th episode. I wish you could write more.
As for the today's update it is remarkable and fascinating. Ishveer family moments are amazing.
Waiting for Ishveer hot night session.Edited by Ishveer45 - 7 years ago