Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hi Sakshi!!!!
Again no update? Please update soon. Miss your story so much.

Hi Neha
again sorry dear I got stucked in my work so only I was not able to update
let me update it now 
keep reading ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hai sakshi...
all ur updates r fabulous...really im struck to ur updates...i really want ISHVEER happy like this all through their life...update soon dr...

Cant wait any longer
take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 499
Ishani sitting opposite to Ranveer were now Raagini after having the hot water was sitting well in Ranveer's lap and was resting her head in Ranveer's chest well.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani come on let us click some photos it will be a time pass till breakfast come and then Raagini's attention too will be diverted from coldness. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmm okay..
Ranveer(giving a smile to Ishani and took his phone from the table and he saw the phone screen and turned on the front camera and held the phone in front of him and Raagini and seeing Raagini):Let us click a photo okay?
Raagini(cutely seeing Ranveer and then seeing phone screen were Ranveer and her was seen cutely smiling): hmm
Ranveer:(holding the phone well covering him and Raagini):Come on smile my cutie pie...
Raagini and Ranveer smiled well were Ranveer clicked a beautiful picture of him and his daughter and then he took the phone and saw the selfie he clicked and he showed it to Raagini taking the phone in front of her. 
Ranveer(showing the photo to Raagini):see our photo..
Raagini(seeing her and Ranveer in the phone screen cutely touched the phone screen with her tiny hand and then seeing the photo and seeing Ranveer cutely): Papa aur mein..
Ranveer:Haan we are looking cute know?
Raagini cutely smiled to Ranveer and then again saw the photo screen and was admiring her and Ranveer's photo were Ranveer smiling seeing his daughter cuteness and raised his head and saw Ishani were Ishani was smiling seeing him and Raagini sitting in the opposite chair. 
Ranveer:Hello Ishani madam don't keep admiring us alone come and click a photo with us. 
Ishani:Haan let me come(she gave a smile to him and she got up from her chair and came to Ranveer's chair and she went behind Ranveer and putting her both hands around Ranveer's neck standing behind him): hmm now click the photo..
Ranveer(feeling Ishani behind him and her hands around his neck raised his head and saw Ishani were Ishani was smiling seeing him):I love you. 
Ishani:hmm okay now click the photo.
Ranveer;Raagini is seeing the photo and I am holding the mobile phone in front of her so now give me a kiss in my forehead..
Ishani:No way my vaghela now come on click the photo..
Ranveer:Without kiss no photo..
Ishani:(was about to take her hand):Then let me go..
Ranveer(before she could go): okay okay let me click the picture. 
Ishani:Haan do it my cute husband(she gave a cute smile to him).
Ranveer(too smiling to her and he saw Raagini were she was smiling admiring his and her photo):Cutie pie 
Raagini(hearing Ranveer calling her raised her head and seeing Ranveer): Papa(showing the photo in Phone screen again):Papa aur mein..
Ranveer(smiling to her): Haan you and me only tk shall we click a picture with Mama too?
Raagini(hearing it and seeing Ishani behind Ranveer smiling to Ishani in a happiness): Mama..
Ishani(standing well holding Ranveer and seeing Raagini): Haan Baby Mama only now let us all click a family selfie..
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm 
Ranveer smiling and took the phone from Raagini and made Raagini sit well close to him and he turned on the front camera and he took the phone in front of them were Ishani holding Ranveer standing behind and putting her hand over Ranveer's neck and now rested her chin in Ranveer's head were his hair was giving her chin a good grip to rest her chin well in Ranveer's head were Ranveer feeling a happy family moment and seeing Ishani behind him resting her chin in his head and then holding Raagini well with him and he covered three of them in the phone screen..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):come on Baby smile..
Raagini hearing it smiled well were Ranveer too smiled with heart full of happiness were Ishani too feeling this cute lovely family as a happiness of her whole life smiled well were Ranveer clicked a perfect selfie of his family and he took the phone and saw the photo were that was a perfect selfie with three of them with a perfect stylist open restaurant backdrop. Ranveer showed the photo to Raagini were cutie pie saw the phone screen and lovingly touched the phone screen with her tiny index finger..
Raagini(cutely smiling and seeing Ranveer): Papa mama mein..
Ranveer:hmm we three are perfect family..
Ishani:(taking her hands from Ranveer and she came beside Ranveer): Haan Baby we are perfect family as you came to our life. 
Raagini hearing it smiled to Ishani without understanding were Raagini now took her eyes from the phone and then saw Ranveer with a cute smile were Ranveer too smiled well to his daughter were Ishani took Ranveer's phone from his hand and she took the photos he clicked now and she saw both Ranveer and Raagini's selfie and their selfie photo and had a smile in her face. Ishani saw Ranveer's eye glasses in his shirt were she took her hand to his eye glasses and took the eye glasses from his shirt. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani taking his eye glasses):Ishani my glass 
Ishani:Let me click some photos wearing it Ranveer and then give you. 
Ranveer:Haan tk tk 
Ishani wore the eye glass over her eyes and then she turned on the front camera in Ranveer's phone and she held the phone in front of her and covered her well and she started to click two three selfie of her.Ranveer saw Ishani with a smile were now he was able to see the playful and happy Ishani in front of him were this made him to feel so happy and Ranveer seeing Raagini signed to see Ishani were Raagini too smiled seeing the stylish avatar of her mother. Ishani clicking the selfie took the phone and saw the photos and getting the photos are okay and she kept the phone in the table near Ranveer's side and she was about to remove the eyeglass. 
Ranveer(before she remove the eyeglass):Ishani 
Ishani(without removing the eye glass):haan 
Ranveer:I think for your pant and shirt this eye glass is suiting you so well keep wearing it today. 
Ishani:(with a bubbly smile):Oh really? fine let me but you won't want the eye glasses know?
Ranveer:Its winter glass only and thinking that I will be needing it only I was having it in my shirt but I don't feel its need till now so wear it today and you are looking so young and dazing. I am looking my old bubbly Ishani in this avatar. 
Ishani:hmm thank you my husband(she went and sat in the opposite chair were she saw Raagini cutely resting her head in the chest of Ranveer and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I really love this snow full Shimla its lovely. 
Ranveer:Haan Ishani even me this chillness is really refreshing and I can't believe we are in the fourth day of stay here in Shimla. 
Ishani:Haan Ranveer days are running so fast
As they were talking and enjoying the Bearer brought the big tray in his hand having the breakfast they ordered and he started to take the plates and fill in the table and then giving a pleasant smile to them bearer started to move from there were Ishani got up and went to Ranveer and got Raagini from him and then brought Raagini and sat in the chair opposite to Ranveer and she took Raagini's breakfast and started to feed Raagini were Ranveer too took his breakfast to his side and he started to have his breakfast. The cutest family was having their breakfast in that open restaurant in middle of the Shimla's coolest climate.
MUMBAI..
SHIKHAR'S LAW OFFICE..
Shikhar tried many time to Devarsh phone and seeing Devarsh not picking the call he had a tensed and disappointed face were now he saw the time in the wall clock were it was exactly 9.50.Shivanya and Krisha too didn't know what to tell now. 
Shikhar(seeing Krisha):Krisha Devarsh started to play some game..
Krisha(with a worried face):Now what to do Bhaiya?
Shikhar(with a thinking face):Already doing some legal tricks only I made this Divorce case to come in front of the judge with in 5 months itself. Now If we leave this date it will take another 4 to 5 months again to get divorce. 
Shivanya(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar is there any other way to bring Devarsh here?
Shikhar:Haan I can bring him but now time is 9.50 and we have only 10 minutes for the case to come to the court. So now..(seeing Raju):Raju now go and tell our steno to type a letter requesting time change in our case. 
Raju:So you are thinking to change the time and you are planning to bring Devarsh in that time we are going to get. 
Shikhar:haan 
Raju:For that too we need some reason to tell know sir?
Shikhar(thinking well for a reason and then after two seconds seeing Raju):Raju type the reason as Krisha got caught in a small car accident while she was coming to court now and she hit her head in Steering of the car and she fainted in the car itself in accident spot. So people in the road has helped her and admitted her in hospital and they have informed her family and now she is in hospital as its a minor injury she can come to court by afternoon and request time in the afternoon slot of the court. 
Raju:hmm okay sir format will be already in the system just need to type the reason alone. Let me do it and bring that letter and show it to you. 
Shikhar:Haan 
Raju:Sir you need to make the hospital admitting and treatment proofs know?
Shikhar:Let me make it..
Raju:Okay sir..(he was about to walk).
Shikhar:Ek minute Raju..
Raju(stopped and seeing Shikhar):yes sir..
Shikhar:See (he took the papers related to the case and gave it to Raju): yesterday itself I showed you these papers and told you how you need to take the case forward and for security reason only took these papers to home yesterday now keep these paper with you and bring it to the court when case is coming in front of the judge and then see to that first you are getting the time changed. 
Raju:let me sir..(getting the papers Shikhar gave and he held it and went out of the cabin and went to his table and took the key from his pocket and he opened the draw of the table and he kept the papers Shikhar gave safely in the draw and he locked the draw well and took the key and put it in his pocket and started to walk towards the Steno to type the letter).
Shikhar was sitting with a tensed face were Krisha and Shivanya too were tensed to the extreme they can were as they were waiting for next 10 minutes there was knock in his cabin door were Shikhar gave a voice to come in and Raju came inside the cabin opening the door of the cabin were there was paper in his hand and he brought the paper and gave it in the hands of Shikhar. Shikhar got the paper and read the content in it. 
Shikhar(seeing Raju):Hmm okay Raju sign this paper and then give it to the time keeper of the court soon and then postponed the time to any afternoon slot and then once the time change is confirmed inform me soon. Wish that we get the time today or else everything will be a problem only we need to wait for another 5 months..
Raju:Don't worry sir let me do my best(he got the paper from Shikhar and took the pen from the pen stand and he kept the paper in the table and signed the paper and keeping the pen in the pen holder and seeing Shikhar):Sir its not only your sister case its the case I am dealing under your supervision and I am sure I will give my best to you sir. 
Shikhar(gave a light smile):hmm okay go and change the time soon If I get to know that I got the time I am sure I will bring Devarsh to the court some how. 
Raju shook his head as okay and he holding the paper in his hand and he came out of the cabin and he stared to walk out of the office and he started to walk to the court to get the change in time. Shikhar, Shivanya and krisha were waiting to get the change in time for their case. 
SHIMLA..
Ranveer finished his breakfast were Raagini too was having her last mouth of food that Ishani fed her were he got up from the chair to wash his hands and he came to Ishani and signed he will take Raagini for washing were Ishani too smiling to him gave Raagini in his hands were Ranveer with his one hands took Raagini from Ishani and he started to walk towards the wash basin that was few meters away from that open restaurant. He went to the wash basin and he opened the tap and then washed his hands and then taking some water and he washed the little mouth of Raagini well and then he washed his hands and closed the tap and then he started to walk back to their table holding Raagini well were cutie pie to held Ranveer's well to be away from coldness and both daughter and father were at a top class happiness of being with each other. Ranveer came to their table were he saw Ishani having her breakfast and he went and sat in the chair opposite to Ishani and he made Raagini to sit well in his lap and then he took the tissue paper from the tissue paper holder and he wiped his hands well and then dropped the tissue paper in the bin that was kept below the table and then he took another tissue paper and he wiped Raagini's mouth well were cutie pie showed her mouth well to her father to wipe her mouth were Ranveer wiped her mouth well and he dropped the tissue paper in the bin were after it cutie pie sitting well in Ranveer's lap and took the doll that she has kept in the table and she start to show the doll to Ranveer and play well were Ranveer too smiling to Raagini started to play well with his daughter. Ishani admiring what all both daughter and father were doing in their own world and she was having her breakfast with a happy smile in her face. 
MUMBAI..
SHIKHAR'S OFFICE..
Shikhar was seeing his phone that was in his table and moving his revolving chair this side and that side and was waiting for Raju's call were Shivanya and krisha too were waiting with a silent faces were finally at the end of few minutes Shikhar's phone rang being in the table were he saw the display and getting it is Raju's call were Shikhar took the phone from the table and he attended the call and he kept the phone in his ears. 
Shikhar:haan tell me Raju. 
Raju:Sir I gave the letter to time keeper and as it is due to the accident of Krisha he said there is a free time slot in Divorce court by 2 o clock in the afternoon and then he contacted a Judge too and that judge is too ready to take up the case. The judge will be another person in 2 o clock session sir so now I got the sign of time keeper and he too sealed the letter that case is postponed. so by 2 o clock today afternoon Krisha and Devarsh should be in front of the judge sir. Let me make myself ready with the proofs you have given me and prepare me perfectly but some how bring Devarsh sir...
Shikhar(shook his head as okay): Haan let me you come to office and get ready for the case now I, my wife and sister will be leaving the office now and by 2 o clock Devarsh will be here(he had a confirmed face).
Raju:Okay sir(he cut the call and put the phone in his pant pocket and he started to walk towards Shikhar's office holding the approved paper in his hand).
Shikhar(seeing Shivanya and krisha):Both of you come with me now we need to leave from here..
Shivanya and krisha shook their heads as okay and Shikhar took his phone and putting his phone in his pant pocket and he started to walk with Shivanya and krisha out of his office. They came out of the office. 
Shikhar(seeing Krisha):krisha you be in front of my office itself let me take the car and bring the car to the backside of the court and pick you up. We have told that you have got in a accident so If somebody in court see you now and then when case comes in front of the judge and they identify you means they will tell that you were in court by this time so we want to avoid those risks. 
Krisha:Tk Bhaiya let me wait here..
Shikhar shook his head as okay to krisha and he started to walk were Shivanya too started to walk with him and they walked and came to the parking of the court and he took the car key from his pant pocket and opened the car and he got in the car were Shivanya too got in the car and sat in the seat next to Shikhar. Shikhar started the car and he started to drive the car out of the court and he drove the car around the court and he brought the car to the back side of the court and he parked the car in front of is office were Krisha seeing the car came down from the office steps and she opened the back seat door and she got in the back seat of the car and she closed the door and the car started to move from court premises. 
SHIMLA..
Ishani finished her breakfast and then saw Ranveer and Raagini were both were smiling to each other and was playing happily with the Gudiya doll were smiling seeing them Ishani got up from the chair and she started to walk towards the washbasin. she went and washed her hands well and then she came back to the table again and she took the tissue papers from the tissue paper holder and she wiped her hands and dropped the tissue paper in the dustbin below their table and when she was about to tell they can go to Ranveer a bearer came with the vaccum bottle in his hand and he gave the vaccum bottle to Ishani. 
Bearer:Milk is there in this bottle madam..
Ishani(got the vaccum bottle and shook her head as okay to the bearer were the bearer started to go from there and as soon as the bearer went from there seeing Ranveer and Raagini playing in their own world): Ranveer..
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini and then seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani completed your breakfast know?
Ishani:Haan done let us go Ranveer..
Ranveer:hmm okay(he saw Raagini who was touching doll's hair well with her hand):Cutie pie..
Raagini(cutely seeing Ranveer): Papa Gudiya..
Ranveer:haan let Gudiya too come with us now come on let us go to sight seeing okay
Ranveer smiled to Raagini and took Raagini in his hand and he got up from the chair and he took his phone from the table and he put his phone in his pant pocket and held Raagini well and saw Ishani and signed they can go were Ishani too smiling to him and started to walk having the vaccum bottle in her hand. They were walking around the restaurant and then coming out of the restaurant space and they came to the swimming pool part were Raagini seeing swimming pool got so much happy were the blue color of the swimming pool was attracting her so much. 
Raagini(showing the pool to Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer(seeing the direction Raagini was showing and getting its pool with a smile seeing Raagini): Haan its swimming pool baby..
Raagini:hmm pool..
Ranveer:haan pool only very good..
Raagini smiled to Ranveer and saw the swimming pool with so much happiness were Ranveer holding her well and they crossed the swimming pool and they came to the hotel front part and they came out of the hotel and they came to the parking when it was exactly 10.25 were Ranveer and Ishani saw for Balveer car in the parking of the hotel were they didn't find his car and they were about to wait were that was the moment Balveer car was entering the hotel gate were Balveer driving the car in the hotel premises saw Ranveer and Ishani waiting had a smile in his lips were he came and parked the car in front of Ranveer and Ishani and lowered the window and saw them with a smile. 
Balveer:Good morning sir and sister..
Ranveer and Ishani(with a smile):Good morning..
Balveer:Get in the car sir..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he opened the car door and he signed Ishani to get in were Ishani giving a smile to Ranveer and she got in the car and she sat in the back seat of the car well and she kept the vaccum bottle behind the seat were Ranveer holding Raagini well in his hand and he got in the car and sat in the back seat next to Ishani well and then he closed the car door well and he made Raagini to sit comfortable in his lap were cutie pie too holding the doll well in her hand and she sat well in Ranveer's lap and rested her head in his chest well and was seeing the doll and was talking in her child language cutely to the doll.
Balveer(seeing them they are settled well):Sir we can go to Kali Bari temple sir. It will take exactly 20 minutes from here.
Ranveer(smiling to him): Haan let us go..
Balveer shook his head as okay and he started the car and he started to drive the car towards the exit gate of the hotel and he drove the car and he came out of the hotel and he started to drive the car towards Kali Bari temple in that wet roads of Shimla were there was snow on the either sides of the roads that gave a special look to Shimla. The trees were covered by the snow were that gave so much happiness for Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini as the tourist of Shimla. Once again they were travelling for a beautiful sightseeing that day. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii Sakshi. Happy Valentine's Day. Again One of the most beautiful chapters u have given. Loved it. ðŸ˜Š
I just want to make one request. I want Valentine's Day special episode means a special night for ishveer.and 18+ con .😛.. And at dis time Ishani ll do all d romantic things. I mean Ishani ll become so possessive on ranveer that she ll nt able to control herself. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by priyanka98 - 7 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Valentine's Day to one and all :)
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This update was too awesome loved the bonding between raagini and Tancredo.How you too type log updates dear I will get too tried .When I get time will read the remaining parts and comments 
Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update. Next will be episode 500 i am really  excited.  
A very big Congratulations dear & keep rocking.
Be safe & be healthy 
Thank you.

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update, Sakshi. :) And Happy Valentine's Day!
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!!
So happy after reading your update. It is awesome. I like Ishveer making selfies with each other. Ishaani hugged Ranveer's neck from behind. It was very romantic and cute. Raagini is a very good and perfect child.
Thank you for showing us Ishveer romantic family. We always wanted to see it in the show but in vain.
Yes darling, I also want to see Ishveer 18+ consummation with possessive and romantic Ishaani.
Update soon.
😊😊😊
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
Firstly, I congratulate you on St Valentines day. All the best to you.
As for the episode, it is fantastic. Ishveer calm and ideal romantic life without any villains has started. You have described perfectly  Ishveer family moments.
Waiting for the next episode.
As I see many of us want to read Ishveer 18+ romantic night with Ishaani playing the main role.😊
Yes, I also with them. Show us hot 18+ consummation with possessive Ishaani.
Thank you.