hmm bit busy only 
ya let me update it now
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: anaptiras

I know you are busy but please update soon dear.
Can't wait

Hi Anaptiras
sorry I was having some work yesterday so I was not able to update it dear 
ya let me update it dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

hi sakshi.amazing updates.hope ishveer get some quality time with each other.waiting 4 da nxt.

Hi Malsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ishveer too spending some time with each other 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 498
Ranveer entered the bedroom and he went to the cupboard and he opened the cupboard and he his black Jacket and he wore it over his shirt and he closed the cupboard well and then he came back to the mirror and he made his jacket correct and he made sure he is completely ready and then he started to walk towards the lamp table and he took his phone and purse and put it in his pant pocket and took his watch and wore it in his right hand and took his eye glasses and made it to hang in his shirt well. He made sure he is perfectly done and he started to walk towards the entrance of the room and he came out of the bedroom and he came to the bedroom cum living room were he now saw Ishani wearing a brown jacket and she was making Raagini wear her little jacket were a smile came in Ranveer's face seeing it. Raagini having the doll in her hand was standing in the floor now and Ishani was managing Raagini with her love and was making cutie pie to wear her jacket and then a woolen cap on cutie pie's head. Ishani then zipped Raagini's jacket well and then she got up and went to the lamp table and took her phone and put the mobile phone in her pant pocket and then she went and took the vaccum bottle from the table and then she turned and saw were Ranveer was standing with a smile seeing the way she was doing everything. 
Ishani:(with a cute face):What my husband is looking and smiling?
Ranveer(with a smile):I was admiring the way my wife was making my daughter ready. (seeing Raagini who was seeing the doll cutely and playing and then seeing Ishani):Shall we leave?
Ishani:Haan let us wear the shoes and then leave. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay with a smile to her and he went to the corner of the room and he kneel down and took his shoes and he started to wear his shoes to his legs were Ishani went to Raagini and touching Raagini's shoulders which made Raagini to raise her head and see Ishani were a cute smile came in the lips of the cutie pie were Ishani giving a smile to her daughter showed her one hand to Raagini having the vaccum bottle in her other hand were cutie pie too lovingly held Ishani's hand with her one hand and held her doll in the other hand. Ishani smiling seeing the cute way of her daughter started to walk with Raagini to the corner of the room were Ranveer got up from he floor after wearing his shoes and he saw Raagini and Ishani coming to wear the shoes. 
Ranveer(with a smile):So my cute daughter came to wear her shoes?(he kneel down in the floor again): Let Papa make you wear your shoes..(he took the small shoes of Raagini).
Ishani had a smile seeing the affection of Ranveer towards Raagini were she made Raagini stand near Ranveer and then she too kneel down next to Raagini and took her shoes and she started to wear her shoes were Ranveer holding Raagini well close to him and he made Raagini wear her little shoes in her little legs.Ishani making herself ready wearing the shoes saw Ranveer were he too finished making Raagini wear her shoes and Ranveer too got up and stood and saw Ishani were Ishani was smiling seeing him.Ranveer seeing Ishani smiling cutely raised his eyebrows and asked what to Ishani. 
Ishani(with a smile): Its so cute to see you pampering Raagini. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):Hmm I have so much affection in me for Raagini and I love to pamper her(seeing her a naughty face):Even If you allow me also I am ready to pamper you(he gave a cute wink to Ishani).
Ishani(smiling seeing him with a cute shyness without telling anything saw down to Raagini were cutie pie was standing in between them and was seeing the Gudiya doll happily):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing Ishani calling her raised her head and saw Ishani with a smile and showing the doll to Ishani): Mama Gudiya..
Ishani:Haan Gudiya is so cute and lovely like you now shall we go?
Raagini seeing Ishani a innocent look shook her head as yes were Ranveer who was admiring Ishani's shyness till now and seeing the cute way of his daughter responding to their talks made him to feel so proud of being a family man. Ishani saw Ranveer and signed him to take Raagini were Ranveer with a smile saw Raagini and took Raagini in his hand well were cutie pie too being in Ranveer's arms had the Gudiya doll in her hand well and smiled to Ranveer were Ranveer too smiling to Raagini started to walk towards the main door of the room were Ishani too having the vaccum bottle in hand started to walk beside him. Ranveer came to the electric socket and holding Raagini in one hand and with other hand he took the key guard from the electric socket were the complete electricity supply to the room was stopped and Ishani opened the door and she came out were Ranveer holding Raagini in his hand and he came out with her and Ranveer gave the key guard to Ishani and Ishani holding the vaccum bottle in one hand and getting the key guard with other hand and she locked the room well and they started to walk towards the lift to go to the open restaurant of the hotel for having their breakfast.
MUMBAI..
Shikhar driving the car towards the court and when it was exactly 9.25 he parked the car in the parking of the court were as soon as the car was stopped Krisha and Shivanya got down from the car and Shikhar saw the dashboard and he took the papers and the coat and he took those things from the dashboard and he got down from the car and he locked the car and put the car key in his pant pockets and he saw Krisha and Shivanya and signed them to come with him and he started to walk towards his office behind the court.They walked for 5 minutes towards the back end of the court were they came to the law office of Shikhar were the security saluted to Shikhar, Shivanya and Krisha were three of them shaking their heads as okay for the Salute of security and they entered the office. Many juniors of Shikhar were wishing them good morning and were doing their work were Shikhar walked to his cabin and he went to the cabin and he opened the cabin door and he entered the cabin were Shivanya, Krisha following him entered the cabin of Shikhar. Shikhar came to his table and he kept the papers in the table and the coat in the table and he showed the chairs for Shivanya and Krisha to set were they sat in the seat of Shikhar. Shikhar took the intercom and dialed some number and kept the phone in his ears and waited for the call to be picked and when the call was picked. 
Shikhar:Raju please bring the final papers Krisha and Devarsh need to sign to my room. 
Raju:yes let me sir..
Shikhar put down the phone and he held his chair and brought it to the right position and he sat in his chair and saw the time in the digital clock that was stuck in his office wall. The digital clock showed the time as exactly 9.35.
Shikhar(seeing krisha):Its 9.35 don't know where this Devarsh is.He should have come to court I wish(he put his hand inside his pant pocket and he took his phone from the pocket and he saw the phone display and took Devarsh's number and seeing krisha): Let me call him and If he is inside the court let me tell him to come to my office. 
Krisha: Haan tk Bhaiya. 
Shikhar dialed to Devarsh phone number and he kept the phone in his ears were he was able to hear the ring sound on the other end.
RV Mansion..
DEVARSH ROOM
Mobile phone of Devarsh that he kept in the table of his room before going to hide in the store room was ringing showing the display name as Shikhar. 
SHIKHAR'S LAW OFFICE..
Shikhar(took the phone from his ears with a silent face of thinking why Devarsh is not picking the call were that was the moment he heard a knock in the door of his cabin seeing the cabin door): yes come in..
Raju(his junior lawyer entered the cabin were the cabin door got closed with the help of door closure and he was having the papers in his hands and he came to Shikhar and gave it to him):Sir papers you asked..
Shikhar(getting it and seeing Shivanya and giving his phone to her):Shivanya Devarsh number is in last dialed keep calling to him till he pick up. 
Shivany(got the phone and shook her head as okay): Let me...
Shikhar(shook his head as okay to her and saw Raju):Everything is perfect know?
Raju:Haan this is the final formality sir If Krisha and Devarsh sign this papers we can proceed towards the Divorce and surely we can get divorced today. 
Shikhar:hmm okay(he saw the papers and gave a glanced of what was in the paper were it was the final moment willingness to Divorce and he took the pen from the pen holder and he made a mark and gave the paper and pen to Krisha):Sign it in the place I have marked Krisha..
Krisha got the paper and pen from Shikhar and kept the paper in the table and signed in the place were Shikhar has marked it. She gave the paper and pen to Shikhar back were Shikhar got it and he put the pen in its holder and saw the paper and saw Krisha.
Shikhar(showing Raju):Krisha he will be only taking care of your Divorce case. He is my junior only and don't worry surely he will get Divorce to you and by 10 o clock we need to be in front of the judge with Devarsh(took a deep breath and seeing Shivanya):Did Devarsh pick the call Shivanya?
Shivanya(who was kept on trying and even now having the phone in her ears and hearing the ring only on the other side and seeing Shikhar shook her head as no):No Shikhar only call is going but no one is picking up. 
Shikhar(had a tensed face now and saw the time in the wall clock):Oh its 9.40 now..only 20 minutes left and in this Devarsh...
Krisha(seeing Shikhar):Bhaiya I think he is playing some trick.We all know about him know? He will have some motive of getting money or any property and may be planning something Bhaiya..
Shikhar(thought about Devarsh for a while): Haan he is that kind of guy only but when I threatened him with gun he was sure he should not do these kind of things to me again.(seeing krisha):Tk let us see for another 10 minutes.(seeing Shivanya):Give the phone let me try..
Shivanya gave the phone to Shikhar were Shikhar got his phone and he dialed to Devarsh number and kept the phone in his ears and was waiting for Devarsh to pick the call were now Shikhar's face was having a tension of a lawyer who is without the person related to the case. 
SHIMLA..
Ranveer and Ishani came to the open restaurant after coming out of the hotel were they saw the whole Shimla were the coldness was piercing their body like anything were today they were able to feel so much chillness were Raagini cutely turned to Ranveer and hugged him well. Ranveer too held Raagini well with him and they came to a table and Ishani sat in the chair of the table and kept the vaccum bottle in the table were Ranveer too sat opposite to her in a chair and made Raagini sit in his lap were cutie pie sitting in his lap kept the doll in the table and she turned and hugged Ranveer so well due to the coldness. Ishani took a deep breath and saw Ranveer rubbing her hands with each other. 
Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer I think we would have had our breakfast in room itself..(her lips too were bit shievering and cold smoke was coming in her mouth as she talks).
Ranveer:Haan its too cold(he too was having the cold smoke in his mouth while he was talking and he showed the roads that they were able to see to Ishani):See the roads full of snow there would be heavy snowfall in the night I think and they are taking off the snows from the roads
Ishani(saw the road Ranveer showed were the government workers were cleaning the snow from the roads and then seeing Ranveer):We didn't feel it in the night know?
Ranveer:haan as we were in the room with the help of heaters we were not able to feel this cold but snowfall has happened in the night it seems..
Ishani:Fine but how Balveer will take us to sightseeing in this weather and the road condition is too not good?
Ranveer:Haan even I too was thinking that only..(as Ranveer was telling it his phone rang being in his  pocket were he held Raagini well close to him and he took his phone from the pocket and he saw the number in the display were it was Balveer and seeing Ishani):Balveer only has called Ishani..(Ishani signed him to talk were Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani and he attended the call and kept the phone in his ears):Hello Balveer..
Balveer:Sir now time is 9.45 can I come by 10.30 to hotel?
Ranveer:Haan you can come we are ready only and we are in the restaurant for our breakfast. Before you come we can finish our breakfast.But we saw the roads from here its full of snow can we able to go for sight seeing in this weather?
Balveer(with a smile):Sir its Shimla's climate in this months sir.Actually by this month summer season would have start slowly but this year even in this month also we are feeling so much cold don't know why? But we are used to this snow and all sir yesterday night it was heavy snowfall so only roads are full of snow but don't worry sir before 10 o clock Government servants will take off the snow in the roads and I am used to drive the car in the snow sided roads. And only certain area will be full of snow as we got some distance we can have a good sight seeing sir. 
Ranveer(smiling):hmm okay done Balveer come by 10.30
Balveer:hmm okay sir..(he cut the call),
Ranveer(took the phone from his ears and he kept the phone in the table and saw Ishani):Balveer is telling before 10 o clock they will take off the snow from the road it seems and he is used to drive the car in these snow sided roads and as we go some distance the coldness will get reduced so that we can enjoy sight seeing it seems and Balveer said he will come by 10.30.
Ishani:(shook her head as okay): hmmm okay..(seeing Raagini who was hugging Ranveer so well):Raagini is feeling so much cold I think..
Ranveer:haan we itself not able to bear the cold even though we are wearing the jackets then she is a cute little girl its hard only. 
Ishani:Haan
As they were seeing the way Raagini was hugging Ranveer and talking about the cold of Shimla a Bearer came to the table having a tray in his hand were there was hot water vaccum jug and then three ever silver tumblers in the tray and he came and kept the tray in the table and then took the note pad and pen from his jacket pocket and asked Ranveer and Ishani for order were Ishani said the menu for her and Raagini's breakfast were Ranveer too ordered for his menu for breakfast.
Ishani(gave the vaccum bottle in her hand to the Bearer):Please clean this bottle and get some hot milk. 
Bearer(getting the vaccum bottle):Okay madam done..
Ishani gave a light smile to the Bearer were the Bearer giving a pleasant smile and getting the vaccum bottle from Ishani and he started to walk to the restaurant to get the items ordered by Ranveer and Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini who was hugging Ranveer and seeing Raagini's back were cutie pie was shaking her body so well):Ranveer give Raagini to me let me give some hot water she will be okay then. 
Ranveer:Haan(he tried to bring Raagini out of the hug were cutie pie was holding his hip so well inside his jacket with her tiny hands were she was not coming out of the hug and seeing Ishani): Ishani she is hugging me so well. 
Ishani:oh that much shivering she is I think..(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie..Raagini..
Raagini(shivering well and still in Ranveer's hug): Mama..
Ishani(seeing the way Raagini was feeling cold and not coming out of the hug from Ranveer took a ever silver tumbler and she took the vaccum jug and poured the hot water in the ever silver tumbler and she took the tumbler in her hand and she got up from the chair and came to Ranveer's chair and touched Raagini's back):Cutie pie see Mama..
Raagini(slowly turning her head and seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(took the tumbler of water to Raagini's mouth):Come on have this hot water you will be okay now..
Raagini took her one hand from Ranveer's hip and touched the ever silver glass outer part with her hand and feeling the hotness brought her lips immediately to the glass and started to drink the hot water slowly. She was sipping the water well and then taking her lips from the tumbler and then swallowing the water well and then saw Ishani and then she drank the water and doing like this itself she drank the half tumbler of hot water were she was feeling good now. 
Ishani(with a smile):Okay for my baby now know?
Raagini(shook her head as okay): hmmm
Ranveer made Raagini sit well in his lap and Ishani too came to the other side of the table and she sat in the chair and kept the tumbler in the table and saw Raagini were now cutie pie sat well in Ranveer's lap were Ranveer too held her well to him were the beautiful family of Universe were enjoying such a cute moment in Shimla. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi
Awesome update..
Ishani making fun of ranveer was so sweet. He is very cute while snoring too πŸ˜‰
Ragini is adorable in all ways.. Loved the updates dr
Waiting for next
Keep smiling and take care 😳
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again a beautiful episode didu...loved cutie pie Raagini's cuteness a lot...& Ranveer and Ishaani never fails to charm each other...but devarsh absence in court worrying me a lot... What if they fail to get the divorce... devarsh should get some terrible punishment... Waiting eagerly for the next update... Be safe & stay healthy didu