Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
PART 8

Next morning, ishita opened her eyes hearing the ring of her phone. She raised her head lazily to check whose call is this and got up at once seeing it's Raman's call. 

She composed herself and picked the phone. 

Ishita-hello Raman. 

Raman -good morning ishita.he said in his ever soft voice making her smile. 

Ishita-good morning Raman. 

Raman -ab tak so rahi thi, u wake up so late. 

Ishita-no no main toh jaldi uth jaati hoon but aaj pata nahi kyun aankh nahi khuli but trust me I always wake up early in the morning. 

Raman -relax ishita, tum har baat mein Itni defensive kyun ho jaati ho. I just asked casually, waise bhi we r Punjabi,we don't believe in waking up too early.yahan par tum aur der  tak so sakti ho. 

Ishita smiled hearing this and asked-so u r not angry on me. 

Raman-itni choti choti baat par main gussa nahi hota. But someone else is definitely angry. 

Ishita got scared hearing this and asked-who, mummy ji, Maine kya kiya. 

Raman -tum khud hi puch lo,i am giving her phone , saying so he gave the phone to her, while ishita was worried why Toshiji is angry with her. 

That's when she heard-mumma, aap luhi che mile bina chali gayi, luhi gucha hai. 

Ishita smiled hearing the innocent and cute complain of her daughter. 

Ishita-sorry beta, actually aap so gaye the naa. So I can't meet me. 

Ruhi-pal aap gayi kyun, aapko luhi ke chaath lehna chahiye naa. Luhi ko mumma ki zalulat hai. 

Ishita -sorry baby, mumma jaldi se aa jayegi apni Ruhi ke paas aur phir kabhi nahi jayegi.bas iss baar mumma ko maaf kar do. Mumma sorry hai.

Ruhi thought for sometime and said-ok, but first tell me aapne luhi ko kal Kissie di thi. 

Ishita-yes, forehead pe  di thi.

Ruhi-ok icch baal  maaf kal diya pal  agle baal  koi galti nahi honi  chahiye. She said making a cute face making Raman smile. He picked her in his lap and said in her ears-mumma se bolo, I am missing u. 

Ruhi-aul papa is also missing u.she said making Raman shake his head. 

Raman -no say to mumma, that Ruhi is missing her and tell her to come soon. He said in her ears but ishita can clearly hear it. She smiled hearing his words. 

Ruhi-aul mumma, I am missing u, come here soon. 

Raman -and say u love her alot.

Ruhi-and I lub u alot. 

Raman-now kiss her. 

Ruhi-ummah, she kissed ishita while ishita turned red hearing his confession and getting his kiss through Ruhi. 

Ruhi-ab Aap bhi bolo. 

Ishita-i love u, u bring the much needed light in my life. Aapke aane se meri zindagi mein bahaar aa gayi hai. She said looking down feeling goosebumps with her own confession. While Raman smiles fully hearing her words. 

Ruhi look at Raman and said -bach papa ab main thak gayi. Ab aap baat kalo. Saying so she went giving the phone to Raman. 

Ishra were just holding the phone not knowing what to say. 

After sometime finally Raman said-hello. 

Ishita-thank u Raman, for making my morning so beautiful. Thanks for calling. She said smiling making him smile too. 

Raman -glad u like it. Warna I thought u will be angry as I ruined ur morning sleep. 

Ishita-nahi nahi Aap mujhe kabhi bhi disturb kar sakte hai. She said in a flow and later realised what she said. To cover her embarrassment, she said-aap office jayenge aaj. 

Raman -yes getting ready, abhi thodi der mein nikalunga. And what about u. 

Ishita -i am also thinking to go to clinic. Let's see, 

Likewise they were talking when Toshiji came inside his room and took the phone from him. 

Toshiji -ishita puttar. 

Ishita got starlted hearing her voice and said-ji mummy ji. 

Toshiji-aisa hai naa puttar, main gaadi bhej rahi hoon, tu aur madhu yahan aa jao. We have to go for shopping. 

Ishita -ok mummy ji, but why u r sending car. Hum aa jayenge. 

Toshiji-i am sending naa, tu bas aa jaa. 

Ishita-ji mummy ji. 

Toshiji-changa puttar. Saying so she went giving the phone to Raman. 

Ishra talk for some more time and then they hung the call as Raman has to go to his office while ishita has to get ready to reach bhalla mansion. 

After an hour, ishita and madhu reached home only to see Raman having his breakfast while Toshiji was busy in making Ruhi ready. 

Ishita look at Raman, she want to go to him but didn't go fearing toshiji's reaction, as she remember how subbu's mom scolded her as she went to meet subbu without asking her. She look at tossing and seeing Toshiji struggling with ruhi ,ishita went to her and said-dijiye mummy ji main kar deti hoon. 

Toshiji-oye nahi puttar, it's my daily routine. I will take care of ur puttar, u go and take care of my puttar. Raman akela kha raha hai. Go and serve him, actually just go to him. Usse achcha lagega.

Ishita nodded and went to Raman. 

Ishita-aapko kuch aur chahiye. 

Raman who was lost in his phone, raised his head and said-arey ishita tum, sorry I didn't see u.kab aayi tum. 

Ishita-abhi aayi, and how u will see me when u r all lost in ur phone. Itna bhi kya kaam Raman. Chaliye ,close ur mobile and keep it aside. And eat properly. She said in an authorative voice. 

Raman was about to say something when they heard ruhi's voice -yay papa ko daant padi ,hamesha mujhe bolte hai ki eat properly, aur khud nahi khate.daant  padi maza aaya maza aaya.she was saying jumping and clapping. 

Ishita realised what she did, she look at Toshiji thinking she must be angry but to her surprise she was smiling. 

Toshiji -achcha kiya tune puttar, ab tu hi sudhar isse, warna yeh toh hamari sunta hi nahi. Saying so she came to Raman and said-now I will see how u will not listen to us. Meri aur meri bahu ki team rahegi, naa ishita puttar. 

Ishita nodded while Ruhi too came and said-main bhi mumma ki team mein. Maza aayega.

Raman made a puppy face and said-sahi hai, everyone in her team only. Everyone left me alone. I will cry. He said showing fake tears to Ruhi when he heard ishita saying-main rahungi aapki team mein. Will not leave u alone. 

Raman raised his head and saw her looking at him, they shared an beautiful eyelock which got disturbed by Ruhi. 

Ruhi-tab main bhi mumma papa ko team mein. Sorry dadi main apne mumma papa ke saath hoon. Aap gussa toh nahi .she said hugging Ishra. 

Toshiji nodded in no and said-i don't have any problem. Main toh chahti hi hoon ki tum teeno hamesha saath raho. Saying so she smiled while Ishra were just looking at each other. 

Soon Raman finished his breakfast and said-ok maa I am going to office. 

Toshiji-par puttar, we r going to shopping, tu bhi chalta toh achcha hota .

Raman-meri bahut important meeting hai. Waise bhi Aap auraton ke saath main kya karungaa.

Toshiji-changa puttar, I will take care of everything. But was thinking if there could be a man to accompany us, we all r ladies naa, toh shopping bags uthane ke liye. 

Raman -achcha toh Aap mujhe bag uthane ke liye le jaana chahti thi. 

Toshiji smiled sheepishly. 

Raman smiled and said-i have called some men from my office, u can take someone with u to carry ur bags. He was saying when few men entered, subbu was also with them. He was just looking around seeing the mansion when his eyes fell on amma and ishita. 

Raman signalled Toshiji showing subbu and told-he is the one. Aapko pata hai aapko kya karna hai. 

Toshiji smirked and said-i will take care of him. Ab bas tu dekhte jaa main kya haal karti hoon iss Madrasi ka. Meri bahu ko rulaya hai naa, now I will make him cry. She said smirking while Raman sighed in relief thinking now his mother will punish subbu. 

That's all for now. Enjoy and do comment and hit like, will wait for it. 

Ps-200+likes with long comments for next updt. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res

superb update
love ishraru phone convo
love toshi too
plz update soon
thanx for pmEdited by dakshumhatre - 7 years ago
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb story..
Continue soon...
Thks dear
Priiiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update..
Loved the way Raman and ishita come close..
Subbuargh disgusting man and Raman is now her support.
They care for each other..
Continue soon
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on the new thread!!
Looking forward to the next update soon please!!
Thank you so much for the pm!!
Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 6
Such cute update Di
Ishra movie movie date
Luved it 
Subbu han maza aageya Raman 
Continue sooon
Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail