U didn't invite me for the marriage..

Ragini..that gudiya to loves her friend.. 😳 [

glad you are a lovely friends of forum Gudiya and Sana darling 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 496
Ishani having the phone in her hand came to the bedroom and she opened the bedroom door as the door was not locked inside and she entered the bedroom and then she saw Ranveer were he was setting his hair seeing the mirror were now Ishani's eyes saw the way Ranveer was now were he was wearing a night pant and a sleeveless t-shirt that exposed his arms so well to her and then a towel was around his neck and that was hanging over his well built chest were seeing Ranveer for a while her face had a lovely smile and her legs without to her control was telling her to walk towards her husband were Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a mesmerized look and she was walking towards him with a love smile in her face were Ranveer feeling Ishani entering the room turned and saw Ishani and had a cute smile in his face.
Ranveer(cutely smiling to her and then seeing the door not locked):Lock the door Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing his cute face that was smiling in a lovely tone):Let us lock afterwards.
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Afterwards?Tk (he took the towel from his neck and kept the towel in the dressing table were now his chest was exposed so well to Ishani):let me lock the door.(telling it he again turned and saw the mirror and rubbed his unshaven beard well and he was making sure that his hair is well now)
Ishani as Ranveer took the towel from him she was able to see the chest of Ranveer so well were his well built chest was making her shy and she lowered her eyes and she walked well and kept her phone in the lamp table and then walked two step and came and stood behind Ranveer and lovingly putting her hand in his chest and she hugged him well from behind were she rested her head in the back of Ranveer.
Ranveer(who was checking himself in the mirror feeling Ishani hugging him had a light smile in his face and he touched Ishani's hand that was in his chest with his hand and turned to other side slowly):Wow what happen to my wife?
Ishani(took her head from Ranveer's back and then she rested her chin in his back and saw Ranveer who was turning and seeing her and giving a light smile to him and she took her chin from his back and she lovingly gave a kiss in his shoulders that the sleeveless t-shirt was exposing and saw Ranveer): your wife is having so much love for you. So she is showing it to you. 
Ranveer(lovingly took her hand from his chest and turned to her and then he put his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him):oh really that much love you have for me?
Ishani:(with a cute child face):Why it is always like only your love is enough for both of us even I too love you so much and my love is too enough for both of us. 
Ranveer(smiling seeing the cute way of Ishani and he lovingly hit his forehead with her forehead and in a husky tone):accha fine both of our love is enough to live this whole life together okay?
Ishani(smiling to him lovingly): hmm
Ranveer(making her more close and hitting his forehead well with her):Raagini slept?
Ishani(seeing him a cute look): hmm she slept well. 
Ranveer hearing it took his forehead from her forehead slowly and then seeing her eyes with a smile and then he saw her lips and he took his lips near her lips and was about to kiss were Ishani seeing it she touched his chest with her hand and stopped him. Ranveer seeing Ishani's hand in his chest and with a not understanding face raised his eyebrows as what were Ishani cutely showed the door that was open to him. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute face): hmm why you didn't lock and come and when I told you to lock you said we can lock afterwards?
Ishani(with a cute look): I saw you and liked you so(seeing down):I came towards you only and didn't think of door lock and all. 
Ranveer(smiling well and took his hand from her back and seeing her):Let me lock and come(he started to walk towards the door were as walking itself he was yawning and then went to the door and he closed the door and he locked the door well and turned and saw Ishani).
Ishani seeing him with a smile lowered her head and saw the floor were Ranveer seeing Ishani's shyness came towards her with a smile of naughtiness were he came near her and with love he lovingly touched her shoulders were Ishani feeling Ranveer's hand in her shoulders raised her head and saw Ranveer with a love filled eyes. 
Ranveer(moved himself and came in front of Ishani and took his head close to her and taking his lips near her ears):Ishani..
Ishani(closed her eyes feeling Ranveer's nearness and in a husky tone): hmm
Ranveer:Today no Saree why?
Ishani(smiling with the closed eyes itself): you didn't tell me.Shall I go and change and come?
Ranveer(going near her ears more close):I don't have patience now be in this night dress itself. 
Ishani:hmm
Ranveer lovingly moved his lips and he came to her cheek and kissed her cheek were this made Ishani to shiver were her heart beat was raising now were she didn't open her eyes and then Ranveer took his head from her and saw Ishani were Ishani has closed her eyes were a smile came in his face and he took a deep breath and he took his hands to his both the eyes and he rubbed his eyes well to make him come out of the tiredness well. Seeing Ishani still closed her eyes with a smile he came to her side and in a single moment he took Ishani in his hand were this made Ishani to open her eyes and she saw herself in the hands of Ranveer and then saw Ranveer with a smile. 
Ranveer(cutely):Chalo tell me the magical words.
Ishani(smiling cutely and holding his neck well with her hand):I won't
Ranveer(with a cute naughty face): hmm then I too don't anything today(he was about to leave her down).
Ishani(before he could leave):nahi let me..
Ranveer(seeing the cute way of Ishani); hmm tell me now. 
Ishani(catching Ranveer's neck well with her one hand and then with other hand she touched Ranveer's cheek well and with a smile):I love you so much and please take me for you today. 
Ranveer with a smile in his face shook his head as okay and he started to walk towards the bed and he took her to the bed were he brought her near the bed and with a smile in his face he laid Ishani in the bed and he made her lay well in the bed and then he went to the switch board and he turned off the lights of the room leaving the light lamps to glow and then he took the remote of the heater and he turned off the heater and he turned off the heater switch too and he kept the heater remote in the lamp table and he came to the bed and he got up in the bed and he laid next to Ishani with a smile in his face. Ishani saw Ranveer's eyes with love were both were feeling each other closeness and was seeing each other eyes in a lovely eye lock.As they were looking each other itself Ranveer yawned now were he took his hand and closed his mouth and yawned well. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer Yawning);Ranveer I think you can sleep you are yawning well and your eyes is looking sleepy better sleep today. 
Ranveer(putting his hand over her stomach and he held her hip well): Nahi I will be okay as soon as I start to make love to you. 
Ishani(took her hand and held Ranveer's cheek well):Having this much tiered and in that too want love?
Ranveer(lovingly went close to Ishani and kissed her forehead with love and seeing Ishani):What ever happens this Ranveer want his love from Ishani.Because I love you so much Ishani more than anything I just want you only in my life.
Ishani:(seeing him a mesmerized look):hmm for me too nothing is more than you only you are needed for me by my side. 
Ranveer smiled to her cutely and he came close to her and he lovingly kissed Ishani's nose were Ishani now closed her eyes well for Ranveer were he lovingly kissed her cheeks one by one and then with all his love he saw her lips and was about to kiss her lips were his eyes were feeling the sleep now were he saw Ishani's face were she has closed her eyes getting his kiss in her cheeks were Ranveer shook his head this side and that side to come out of the sleep and then he saw her lips again and he took his lips near her lips to kiss her and he held her cheek with his hand were Ishani didn't open her eyes were she very well know surely Ranveer is going to give a deep kiss in her lips and she has closed her eyes well and was waiting for her man's love were Ranveer who was concentrating in Ishani's lips due to the heavy tiredness in him due to travelling a lot and then having Raagini in his hand for almost the whole day and then the way they walked in the Naldehra and for the temple in the morning completely made him tiered and his body really needed rest were without to his consciousnesses now he closed his eyes and he was about to kiss Ishani were he without kissing fell on Ishani's chest well. Ishani who has closed her eyes feeling Ranveer's head in her chest opened her eyes and saw Ranveer were he was holding her stomach with his hand and he was keeping his head in her chest and she didn't feel any move were she raised her head were now she felt the coldness of Shimla well and as Ranveer was above her she was able to bear the coldness somewhat were she now saw Ranveer were he was sleeping well in her chest. Ishani touched his hair and caressed his hair were he was moving his head well to rest himself well were he rested his head well in Ishani's shoulders and was sleeping well. Ishani seeing Ranveer's sleeping face had a smile now were she held his shoulders well she turned Ranveer to the bed and she made Ranveer to lay in the bed were she adjusted his head according to the pillow were Ranveer was sleeping well now. Ishani gave a smile seeing him and she lowered her head to him and she kissed Ranveer's forehead well and then she sat in the bed and she rubbed her hands well with each other hands were she was feeling so cold.Ishani got down from the bed and she walked and went to the switch board and she turned on the heater switch and then she saw the lamp table and going to the lamp table she took the remote of the heater and then she set a temperature of heat and then she kept the remote back in the lamp table and she came to the bed and she took the blanket and then she covered Ranveer well with the blanket and then she walked around the bed and she came to the other side of the bed and she took her phone from the lamp table and she saw Ranveer were he was sleeping well in the bed and she had a smile in her face and she turned and was about to walk to the entrance of the room were that was the moment she heard a different sound were she turned and saw the whole room were the sound seemed to be like a machine running sound and her eyes glanced the whole room were she saw Ranveer finally were Ranveer was snoring well. 
Ishani(with a cute smile to herself):Having this much tiredness and sleep in this Mr. Vaghela wanted love making(she came back to the bed and sat next to Ranveer were Ranveer was snoring well were he looked more cute to her while snoring and to herself):Till today I have never seen you snoring and all Ranveer. you never snore but in snoring too you look cute(she saw her phone and she turned on the phone camera and she turned on video recorder and saw Ranveer):Let me record it and then make fun of you always you are only making fun of me know?(she turned on the video recorder and she covered Ranveer's face alone were the way he was snoring was covered so well in the video and she smiled seeing it and then stopped the video and saved the video and seeing Ranveer with smile):Good night.(she got up from the bed and she started to walk to the entrance of the door and she unlocked the door and she came out of the bedroom and she closed the door well and she came to the living room cum bedroom and she saw Raagini sleeping well now keeping her chin in the pillow and sleeping up side down were seeing Raagini with a affectionate face she came to the bed and she got up in the bed and she saw her phone and set the alarm for 7.30 in the morning and then she kept the phone in the lamp table and she took the blanket that was covering Raagini well and she laid in the bed and she covered her with the blanket and went close to Raagini and she started to sleep well).
NEXT DAY..Day:Wednesday.
SHIMLA.
It was exactly 7.15 in the Shimla were Shimla was now coming out of mist some what were the sun was raised and there was some sunlight too were the sun light entered the glass windows of Ranveer and Ishani's hotel room were Ishani turned herself well in the bed and was sleeping well covering herself with the blanket were after 15 minutes the alarm she set in her phone rang its alarm were Ishani was shrinking her face well and she opened her eyes and saw the roof of the room and cutely she relaxed her body and she took the phone and she turned on the alarm and saw the time as 7.30 and she kept the phone back in the lamp table and she turned to the other side and saw Raagini who was sleeping keeping her one side of the body in the bed well were a smile came in her lips were she was about to see Ranveer were she didn't find Ranveer there and she thought about the night incident were everything came in front of her like a slideshow. The way she entered the bedroom and Ranveer getting romantic to her and he took her to the bed and finally he fell asleep on her came to her mind and a smile came in her lips. 
Ishani(giving a impossible head shake with a smile in her lips she rubbed her eyes well and she got up and sat in the bed and she saw the whole room with some what sunlight were she took her legs from the bed and she kept the legs in the floor and yawned well again and then to herself):Fine its 7.30 let me get ready first then only once Raagini wake up I can make her ready and then we need to finish our breakfast and then only leave to sight seeing. (she got up from the bed and she walked to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and took her dresses and the towel and then she closed the cupboard well and then she started to walk to the washroom and she entered the washroom to take bath and get ready for the day).
MUMBAI.
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 7.45 were Devarsh was ready for the day and he was walking right and left in his room by rubbing his hands with each other. 
Devarsh(to himself): Now what to do? I should not go to court at the same time I should not get caught with Shikhar. If I get caught with Shikhar he will surely take me to the court. So now what to do? I am sure Shikhar would have kept a person out of the RV mansion to watch whether I am going out of the house or not so that If any person is out of the house and If I go out they will follow me and at a point they will catch me and take me to the court. If I am in home also Shikhar will come and take me somehow. My family will also be ready to give me in the hands of Shikhar only. I thought Krisha will change her mind and come to me so only I didn't take it seriously and I was as usual in my house or else I would have gone to any of my friend house last week itself. And when I talked to krisha yesterday I am sure she is firm in getting divorced from me. I should not give Divorce that easily I should make this Krisha and Shikhar fall in my feet to make me give Divorce. For Divorce also they should fall in my feet for that I should not go to court today and as I said to Krisha I should not give Divorce to her today itself. What to do?what to do?(he was thinking in his mind were after a while a smile came in his face):nice let me hide myself in the house but no one can find me(he had a wicked smile and he took his phone from his pocket and he went to the table and he kept the phone in the table and then he came out of the room and saw the whole corridor whether anyone is there were he didn't find anyone there and he started to walk towards the steps for basement store room were he walked there and he again saw whether anybody is seeing him and then confirming no one is seeing him he started to get down in the steps and he came to the basement store room were he touched the door of the store room and he opened the store room and he entered the store room and he closed the door and was about to lock the door and then to himself):Nahi store room is to keep waste items only and so only we all never had the habit of locking the store room either outside or inside so If I lock and even though If they find out I am here once Shikhar come in search of me to home means and the door is locked means surely they will confirm I am here only so I should not lock(he took his hand from the lock of the door and then he ensured that the door is closed well and then he walked some distance in the store room were there was many waste things and some of the idols that are not needed in the hall were kept and was covered by the white clothes were he came to a corner in the store room were he saw the space for him to sit well and he was sure no one can find him if he sits in this small corner and he sat in the corner of that space well were that corner was in between the pillar and to himself): Hmm here after Shikhar can't even find me let him search me and today he will only lose as his sister won't get divorce today.
SHIMLA.
It was 7.50 were Ranveer was slowly coming out of the sleep and he took his hands to the eyes and he rubbed his eyes well and he opened his eyes and he took his hand above his head and he relaxed himself were he felt really fresh now. Ranveer turned to the other side of the bed to see Ishani were he didn't find Ishani there were he immediately got up and sat in the bed were the blanket over him fell down in his lap. He saw around the room and thought about yesterday night were he thought the way he started to romance Ishani and then the way he brought Ishani to the bed and then he was about to kiss were after that he was not able to get reminded. 
Ranveer(to himself):Arrey what happen next?(seeing the whole room again):Ishani too is not here?(he moved the blanket and he got down from the bed and he started to walk to the entrance of the room and he opened the door and he came out of the bedroom and then he saw the living room well were he saw Raagini sleeping well in the bed and he came near the bed and saw the whole room and not finding Ishani there to himself): Ishani kaha hain?(as he was talking to himself he heard the shower sound inside the washroom hearing it to himself):Fine Ishani is taking bath I think let me too get ready and then come and see Ishani(he walked to the bedroom and opened the door and he entered the bedroom and then he opened the cupboard and took the towel and then dress and other needed dress and then walked to the washroom and then he entered the washroom to get ready for the day).
MUMBAI
SHIKHAR'S HOUSE.
It was exactly 8 o clock were Shikhar was completely ready for the day in his lawyer attire except the final over coat and he was making his final check up in the mirror were Shivanya entered the room with the coffee cup for Shikhar and seeing him near the dressing table and came there and when Shikhar turned from the dressing table saw Shivanya in front of him with the coffee cup were a smile came in his face. 
Shivanya:(smiling to him):coffee..
Shikhar(got the coffee cup from her and he started to sip the coffee):Shivanya.
Shivanya:hmm
Shikhar:Today you go to hospital by our other car I cannot come to drop you. 
Shivanya:Today I am not going to hospital I told leave already when I was leaving the hospital yesterday. 
Shikhar:(sipping the coffee and then with a questioning face):But for what?
Shivanya:Today Krisha's divorce case is coming and I thought I can be with you and Krisha today to support. 
Shikhar(with a smile): hmm thank you but you are doctor and If you take leave means what will happen to patients..?
Shivanya(before he completes):enough enough Mr.Mehra I am a general physician only I am not a very big cardiologist or any other big operating doctor okay. If I tell leave another duty doctor will take my place and do my work okay?
Shikhar(smiled to her): hmm okay fine then(finishing his coffee and then keeping the coffee cup in the table and coming to her and he saw her a romantic face and he came her and put his one hand in her back and pulled her close to him): Wish me good luck.
Shivanya(seeing him with a smile):Good luck 
Shikhar:Arrey not like this I want a kiss(he turned and showed his cheek to her).
Shivanya:Why you need kiss when you are going for a Divorce case now?
Shikhar:(seeing her with a silent face);See that Devarsh is not that easy to handle. He will change his mind anytime as he wish so overcoming him well and then only I should make Krisha free from him and then we need to see a good guy for Krisha and make her get married so today is a very important day for Krisha so now I am going to fight for me sister;s life so for that I need power know so that power I can get in your kiss(showed his cheek again):Give..
Shivanya(seeing him with a lovely eyes held his other cheek with her hand and lovingly went close to him and kissed his cheek): Good luck. 
Shikhar(took his hand from her back and smiling to her): hmmm okay.
Shivanya:Shikhar If that Devarsh didn't come to court means?
Shikhar:Don't worry I have kept a person out of RV mansion and he is having Devarsh photo in his hand and he will be watching the house sitting in the car and If Devarsh come out of the house he will follow him and then he will be keeping an eye on Devarsh If Devarsh is not coming to Court and trying to go somewhere means I have already made some goons ready with their help we can bring Devarsh to court.
Shivanya:Wish everything go well. This Devarsh I can't even imagine how can he be brother of Ishani. 
Shikhar:haan I too have had thought that fine now..(before he could tell his phone rang being in the bed were he went and took the phone and saw the display and got to know its the person he has kept in front of RV mansion were he picked the call and kept the phone in his ears): Hello..
watching person:hello Shikhar sir. 
Shikhar:Ya tell me Did Devarsh come out of the house?
watching person:No till now he didn't come as its 8 o clock and by 9.30 he need to be in court but still now he is not out of the house so just to give a information to you that Devarsh didn't come only I called you sir. 
Shikhar:Tk keep your eyes on RV mansion till 9.30 also okay and then when I tell you can leave. 
Watching person:Fine sir.
Shikhar:you got your payment in your bank account right?
Watching person: I got sir. 
Shikhar:okay(he took the phone from his ears and he cut the call and saw Shivanya).
Shivanya:The person who is watching whether Devarsh is coming out of house or not called you?
Shikhar: Haan 
Shivanya(with a doubtful face):Shikhar for this why you need to appoint a person you would have told some one loyal in RV mansion to watch Devarsh know?They will give us the information know?
Shikhar:Nahi Shivanya now RV mansion is really happy. If Ranveer or Ishani was there I would have asked for help from them but they have gone to Shimla and they are happy and when Ranveer is not in his home I really don't want to disturb the peaceful like of RV mansion people. Let them be happy. This Devarsh problem should never effect them.By 9.30 he need to come to court because then only we can go to their case which is by 10.30 but don't know what all this stupid Devarsh will do. In his stupidity I don't want to hurt RV mansion family members. I am enough for this Devarsh to manage him(seeing Shivanya):Tk let me go to study room and take all the papers that I kept safely yesterday and then come then let us call Krisha and with her let us go to court.
Shivanya shook her head as okay to him were Shikhar started to walk out of the room were Shivanya joined her hands and saw up and prayed that everything should go well. 
SHIMLA.
It was exactly 8.15 were Ishani came out of the washroom wearing dark blue jean pant and then black shirt were the shirt was exactly fitting her well and she dried her hair well with the towel and then went back to the washroom and she dropped the towel in the washing basket and she came out of the washroom and she walked to the dressing table and she saw herself in the dressing table mirror and she took the hair dryer and she started to dry her hair well and then as the hair dried she started to make herself ready. 
Ranveer came out of the washroom after drying his hair with the towel and dropping the towel in the washing cloth basket and then he came to the room wearing light blue jean pant and maroon color shirt well. He came to the mirror and took the comb and started to comb his hair were he was getting ready for the day. Ranveer taking few minutes got himself ready for the day were he started to walk towards the entrance of the bedroom and then he came to the door and he opened the door and he came to the living room cum bedroom were he saw Ishani in front of the dressing table were the shirt that has completely fit to her body showed her structure so well to his eyes were a naughty smile came in his face and he started to walk towards her to go and hug her from behind were Ishani making her final check turned to walk were she saw Ranveer coming towards her were Ranveer seeing Ishani turned with a unexpected face stopped himself and gave a smile to Ishani were Ishani too knowing his intention with a smile. 
Ishani:Came to hug me?
Ranveer(with a attitude):Nahi I just came to ask are you ready?
Ishani:Accha I very well know you would have come to hug me only. 
Ranveer:nahi..
Ishani:(in a fighting mode face):Telling lie to me know?Fine don't talk to me then(she crossed him and was about to walk were Ranveer with a smile held her hand were Ishani too had a smile in her face as Ranveer held her hand)
Ranveer(holding her hand turned her bit force and then he pulled her closed to him and put his hand in her back and saw her with a smile):Hmm I came to hug you from behind only but you turned to me know?
Ishani:I was ready and casually only I turned and saw you were coming towards me and I know my cute lovely Ranveer's intentions and what all his mind will think seeing me. 
Ranveer(took his one hand from her back and pinched her cheek):Hmm okay my darling(thinking for a while):Ishani yesterday night..(he was struggling).
Ishani:What yesterday night?
Ranveer:Nothing I do remember that I took you to the bed and then I tried to get intimate with you but after it..
Ishani:(immediately): My dear husband You slept after that. I told you know? go and sleep well but no you wanted love making and you were not able to do it too. 
Ranveer(with a sorry face):Sorry Ishani but..
Ishani(smiled well seeing his sorry face and pinched his cheek well):oh my cutie pie looking so cute when you are feeling sorry. 
Ranveer(gave a smile):Always I am cute to you know?
Ishani:Haan always cute only except while having that (making her face like his face while he is angry):angry wala face. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):Always be with me I will never get angry. 
Ishani:Okay but I too like that sadistic lover because some times fight too should come in between husband and wife and that only will..
Ranveer(before she tells pulled her close to him): hmm will increase their intimacy and love. 
Ishani(lowered her eyes to his chest and smiled well):Tk you are too ready know?Shall I order for breakfast?
Ranveer(shook his head as no):Now I no need food for stomach I want some romance...
Ishani:nahi Ranveer Raagini is here and she may wake up anytime. 
Ranveer hearing it turned and saw Raagini were she was sleeping so well and Ranveer seeing Ishani a cute look took his hand from her back and he put his hand over her neck well and he started to walk were Ishani without understanding started to walk with him were Ranveer took her to the bed room and he entered the bedroom were Ishani too walked with him and finally Ranveer brought her inside the bedroom and he lovingly made her to stand by the wall and saw her with a smile. 
Ranveer:Now even Raagini wake up also she can't catch us romancing. 
Ishani(smiling to him):Sorry. 
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Sorry for what?
Ishani:Nahi just thought what all I have done without understanding you from small. Haan when Papa saw for a groom to me your face was often changing to worried face and I never understood why are you like that. When Chiraag tried to kiss me you came and beat him hardly but I was worried for Chiraag and not for you and I scolded you so much for beating him too sorry. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Thank you for understanding and yes I was hurt when you took care of Chiraag and not me as I too was hurt in my hand but more than hand pain my heart pained a lot. Seriously Ishani its not easy for a man to see his lady with other man. I love to be possessive on you. 
Ishani(putting her hand over his neck well and in a lovely tone):Always have me for you alone and be as much possessive you can be. I love you always mera cute possessive wala Ranveer.And sorry for caring that Chiraag more than you
Ranveer:(smiled to her):Its okay past is past and in present I got my love and I am happy (he held his ears and with a sorry face): I am too sorry for comparing that painting king with Chiraag and Shikhar.
Ishani:I was angry on you for that see only my Ranveer can admire me so much when I am getting drenched in Rain, I am sure when ever I was getting drenched in rain you would have lovingly admired me but I am stupid I would have not felt it that time so to make you happy only I showed you that painting but you only told its Chiraag or Shikhar and all.
Ranveer:Sorry that was really a idiotic fun here after I will never do it okay?
Ishani:Very good here after I should never see you comparing me with other person.
Ranveer(smiled to her and seeing her with a silent face again):I won't and Now I am sorry for another thing
Ishani:For what?
Ranveer:As I slept well in the night we missed love making yesterday night know?
Ishani:I already said you to sleep only you only said you will be okay once you start to make love to me but finally mera Ranveer know he fell over me and started to sleep well and the highlight is Ranveer was snoring..(she laughed making fun of him).
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very lovely cute update dr.
Ranveer slept yesterday due to tiredness. 😛
Sakshi, I think some error occurs in epi. The epi is reapeated thrice before last part. Check a while dr.
Update next soon.
Kerp smiling and take care 😳
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!!
It's awesome. Ishaani hugged Ranveer from behind and kissed his shoulders. It was so romantic. Thank you for it.
Ranveer spoilt their romantic night. I was laughing so much at him. The moment when Ranveer was snoring and Ishaani was making video of him was the most funny.
I hope that in the forthcoming episodes Ranveer won't fall asleep and will spend romantic night with his Ishaani. Their morning romance was so cute.
Update soon.
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ranveer was snoring..I can imagine.. 😛
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!!
Liked your update very much. Romantic Ishaani is always so cute. Hate Devarsh and understand Shikhar who wants to get divorce for his dear sister.
Ranveer completely destroyed the moment. I wish he hadn't fallen asleep. Hope the next time everything will happen between them.
Update soon dear.
😆
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

As ishani wants to hold ranveer's hands n walk  through out her life Ranveer is always holding ishani's hand.so cute n funny.Liked Ishani loving the painting of king admiring the drenched Queen as she could relate to it.I was reminded of the rain scene where Ranveer admired her secretly.But this ranveer is teasing her.Ranveer...not good.loved Ishani saying that only ranveer can admire her with love.its true.Doll was so pretty.loved its description.whole museum scene was nice bcz of ur description.

Ranveer showing mist to Ragini was cute.All ishveer ragini scenes were nice.Devsarsh Krisha r fighting.lets see what happens.will d divorce happen easily?

Ishveer dialogues were so romantic.as usual ishveer romance was beautiful.Devarsh is hiding himself.how long can he hide?will shikar's spy catch him?Shikar shivanya scene was nice.loved shivanya supporting shikar n his sis even leaving her work.shikar needs her kiss 4 power.naughty romantic.

The easiest thing is to get ishani out of anger.wow.loved ranveer ragini conversation.good to know that shikar is aware of devarsh's plan to run away n thts y shikar arranged goons.hope shikar's plan succeed.

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi!!!!
Thanks for fulfilling my desire of Ishaani hugging and kissing Ranveer. It was very hot and romantic.
I am very disappointed with Ranveer spoiling their romantic night. He was so tired that he couldn't resist his sleep. He never loses his chance to romance with Ishaani but now he did.
Let's see what'll happen next.
Keep writing dear
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!!
Wonderful update.
Waiting for the next episode.
😳
pp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail