Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 495
Ranveer holding Raagini in his hand and then Ishani too walking beside him they came out of the Naldehra golf course and then they came to the parking and they came to the car were they saw Balveer hearing songs were the car audio player was now playing some good Hindi songs were Balveer seeing Ranveer and Ishani signed them to get in the car were Ishani and Ranveer giving a light smile to him opened the door and they got in the car well and sat well in the back seat and they closed the car door well. 
Balveer(turned and seeing Ranveer):Sir here after mist will get more thicker and now If we start only before mist get filled completely we can reach the hotel you are staying. (he saw his watch and seeing the time):Now time is exactly 6.15 and If we start now only we can reach the hotel you are staying by 7.30 at least. 
Ranveer:Haan okay but the time you are telling is showing that travel will take almost 1 hour 15 minutes it seems?
Balveer:Actually it will take only 50 minutes to reach the hotel sir but as its mist now I need to drive bit slow only so it will take some time to reach the hotel you are staying in. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): Haan tk let us go..
Balveer:Okay sir I have closed the windows already we can't bear the cold If the windows are open. 
Ranveer:hmm okay you can drive carefully.
Balveer shook his head as okay and he started the car and he now turned the car towards Radisson hotel route were now the mist was getting thicker as Balveer said were Ishani saw the mist and was really enjoying the nature were Ranveer made Raagini sit well in his lap near him and he made Raagini close to him and he rested his back in the car seat and showed the mist out of the car to Raagini and were Raagini seeing it was smiling well. Ishani folded her hands well to bear the coldness were now Raagini too slowly moved close to Ranveer and rested her head in Ishani chest and Ranveer kept his hands in the back of Raagini and held her close to him.The car was moving were Ranveer was yawning now as he was feeling bit tiered now. 
Ishani(seeing the mist out of the car with a smile turned to Ranveer):Ranveer its so beautiful know?This much chill climate?
Ranveer(smiling to Ishani): Haan very beautiful. 
Ishani(smiled to Ranveer and saw Raagini who was hugging Ranveer so well and she has rested her head in Ranveer's chest with a smile caressed Raagini's hair lovingly):Cutie pie..
Raagini(hugging Ranveer more and seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani:hug Papa well so that you won't feel the chillness. 
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani was telling it to Raagini with a smile seeing Balveer driving so slowly in the mist and in a low tone to Ishani): hmm even If you hug me also you won't feel the coldness. 
Ishani(hearing it and seeing him with a smile and in a very low tone):No naughty talks here Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing her a cute naughty face in a husky tone):Fine let me talk in the night.
Ishani(hearing it had a shy smile and seeing Ranveer a cute look and she saw Raagini in a lovely tone):If feeling sleepy means sleep baby it will take time for us to reach the hotel. 
Raagini(cutely hugging Ranveer more well); hmm 
Ishani had a smile seeing the cute face of Raagini and then she turned to the other side and she started to see the mist full Shimla and enjoy were Ranveer holding Raagini well close to him and he was feeling tiered now and he wanted to rest for a while were he closed his eyes well and he rested his head well in the seat back and he was trying to sleep well. 
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 6.30 in the evening were Devarsh was walking in his room thinking about his Divorce case that is going to happen tomorrow morning. 
Devarsh(with a irritated face to himself): Tomorrow for me Divorce from that Krisha but none of my family members are caring for me and they too are not ready to make me unite with Krisha. Now a days no one is minding me(he sat in the bed with a irritated face): And even that Krisha these many days after going away from me didn't even try to call me and talk to me. Woman she has this much attitude she should have come and fell in my feet but no she is trying to get divorce from me.What she is thinking that I will come and fall in her feet? I am a man and so only I too didn't talk to her in this five months(he took a deep breath and thought few things and to himself):Shikhar's property itself will be of so high value and this Shikhar will surely give a part of his property to krisha when he is dividing the property surely Krisha will get a bulk amount and If krisha didn't get divorce from me means I can get her share of property.One last time let me talk to this Krisha and see because for money only I married her so let me give a last chance to it.(he took his phone from his pant pocket and he dialed to Krisha's number and he kept the phone in his ears were he was able to hear the ring and he waited for the call to be picked).
Krisha(was reading the book sitting in the bed of her room and hearing her phone ring she saw the phone that was in the lamp table were there was Devarsh's name in the display of the phone were with a irritated face she took the phone from the lamp table and picked the call and kept the phone in her ears): Hello.
Devarsh(got up from the bed and with a anger face): I am Devarsh. 
Krisha(with a attitude voice): Haan I know?tell me..
Devarsh:See Krisha think well even now we have time. Should we really divorce each other?
Krisha:See its already decided thing.When I came out of RV mansion itself I decided that I should never come back to you. Really now I don't even have a single percent love for you. I just hate you. 
Devarsh(with a anger):what as your brother is Lawyer you are thinking that you can get divorce from me easily? I too can stop this divorce in my own way.
Krisha(with a smile):Fine then try your best but I am sure you cannot make Bhaiya fail in this test Devarsh. Surely I will get Divorce from you tomorrow. (she cut the call and kept the phone in the lamp table and had a impossible head shake):Stupid man I have married I am ashamed of myself(telling it she saw the book and started to read it).
SHIMLA..
Balveer was driving the car safely were he turned on the mist head light in the car and he was driving slowly and safely.Ishani was seeing the mist out of the car through the car window and was so happy and was enjoying the coldness by rubbing her hands with each other were she saw mist over the grasses of the car window were in that evening time the grasses looked as black and the mist over it gave a amazing nature look were to tell it to Ranveer she turned to Ranveer with a smile were her smiling face now slowly changed to a admiring face were she now saw Ranveer sleeping so well resting his head in the back of the seat and he has closed his eyes were as usual more than any other time he was looking so handsome when he is sleeping. Ishani had a smile now seeing her husband's cuteness were she saw Raagini were cutie pie was having half closing and opening eyes resting her head in Ranveer's chest and she was moving her hand over Ranveer's hand well were Ishani had a smile seeing her daughter's cuteness.
Ishani(in thoughts):hmm many people who used to live city life today and are busy with their work never get sleep even after 10 o clock in the night now a days but this Shimla yes its just 7 o clock now but also the chillness is making us feel sleepy.And surely we are having a good deep sleep yes nature is the real mother for everyone but we are only destroying it in the name of development(seeing out of the window the mist full shimla in thoughts with a smile she took a deep breath and was seeing out of the window well and was enjoying the nature of Shimla).
Balveer driving the car for almost one hour and 20 minutes finally he entered the car inside the hotel Radisson when it was exactly 7.35 were he drove the car in front of the hotel and he parked the car in front of the hotel were this made Ishani to see Ranveer were he was sleeping so well now were he was sleeping keeping his mouth open were this said he is sleeping very well and she saw Raagini were cutie pie was now too opening and closing her eyes but was not sleeping.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani a silent look and hugged Ranveer's more well and in a low tone): Mama.
Ishani:Feeling cold know?Tk come to Mama then let us go to room there you won't feel cold once the heater is turned on.
Raagini hearing Ishani's words took her head from Ranveer's chest slowly and she showed her hands to Ishani were Ishani took Raagini from Ranveer's hand and she held Raagini well in her hand and then she made Raagini to rest her head in her shoulders and hug her well were cutie pie too hugged Ishani so well. Ishani then touched Ranveer's shoulder and shook him.
Ishani(shaking Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(feeling the hands touching in his shoulders got up immediately and had a heavy sleep awaken face and he saw Ishani): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:We came to hotel.
Ranveer(saw out of the window and seeing the hotel and seeing Balveer):Okay thank you Balveer,
Balveer:hmm okay sir go and take rest well and then tomorrow too be ready by 10 o clock or 10.30 as usual let me call you in the morning that time tell me the time when you will be ready. 
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): hmm okay.(he opened the car door and got down from the car).
Ishani holding Raagini well in her one hand and she took the vaccum bottle and then Himachali doll of Raagini from the back of the car seat in her other hand and then she came out of the car were Ranveer seeing Ishani holding Raagini and then the vaccum bottle and the doll he got the vaccum bottle and the doll from Ishani were Ishani too gave it and held Raagini well were the coldness was piercing in their body so well.Ishani closed the car door well were Balveer shook his head as okay to Ranveer and Ishani and he started the car and he started to drive the car out of the hotel were Ishani holding Raagini close to her started to walk inside the hotel were as soon as they entered the hotel and feeling the centralized heater hotness they were able tofeel the hotness now only in their body were Ishani came to the lift and she hit the button were Ranveer holding the vaccum bottle and the doll in his hand came behind her and stood near Ishani. Ranveer was not able to control his sleep at all were he really wanted to sleep well. Lift came to the ground floor and opened its door were Ishani entered the lift were now Raagini feeling the hotness saw Ishani with a smile.Ranveer came inside the lift were the lift closed its door and Ranveer hit the button were the lift started to take them up to the second floor.
Ishani(seeing Raagini who was smiling well now):you were like you wanted to sleep now coming inside the hotel feeling fresh it seems?
Raagini(smiled cutely and showed her hand towards the doll in Ranveer's hand):Mama
Ishani(seeing Raagini showing her hand to the doll in Ranveer's hand seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a sleep awaken face):haan 
Ishani:Raagini is asking the doll give her. 
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): Haan let me(he gave the doll in the hands of Raagini were cutie pie got the doll and he gave a light smile to her).
Raagini got the doll in her hand and started to smile showing it to Ishani were the lift came to the second floor and opened its door and they came out of the lift and they started to walk to their room were they walked in the corridor and came to their room and Ranveer put his hand inside his pant pocket and he took the key guard and he opened the door and he entered the room and he inserted the key guard in the electric socket were all the electronic items started to do its role from where they stopped were the heater that was already on in the living room cum bedroom was now working were they were able to feel the stable temperature and felt good were Ranveer saw Ishani were Ishani entered the room having Raagini in her hand and Ranveer as soon as Ishani entered the room he locked the main door well and he started to walk behind Ishani were both of them entered the room were Ranveer went to the table and kept the vaccum bottle in the table and Ishani too left Raagini in the floor were cutie pie as soon as she was in the floor started to run in the room and she went to the sofa and she held the sofa well having the doll in her hand were as the sofa was short putting her leg in the sofa well and she got in the sofa and sat in the sofa well and saw the doll with a happy smile. Ishani saw the cute moves of her daughter had a smile in her face and she turned and saw Ranveer who was standing next to her and he too was smiling to her well. 
Ishani:Raagini is very naughty and she is growing each day Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile): hmm of course see as she is not able to get in the bed she is getting in the sofa well and she is liking that doll so much. 
Ishani:(smiled to Ranveer): hmm tk you slept well in the car If you feel tiered let me order for dinner please have the dinner and sleep well. 
Ranveer(rubbed his eyes with his hands well and seeing Ishani): Ishani we have planned for a night know?
Ishani(seeing him and touched his shoulders with care):But you look very tiered today and I think you are feeling sleepy. 
Ranveer:Nothing like that today we had a long day I think so only I am feeling tiered If I fresh up everything will be alright. Tk you and Raagini too fresh up now let me order for our dinner and then go and fresh up. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay to him and then walked to the sofa and saw Raagini):Cutie pie come to Mama we can go and fresh up.
Raagini(was smiling well showing the doll in her hand): Naa Mama..
Ranveer(went to the corner of the room and he removed the shoes of his legs and kept the shoes in the corner of the room and then he went and sat in the bed and took the intercom and he saw Ishani who was asking Raagini to come for fresh up): Ishani..
Ishani(turned to Ranveer): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:For dinner what you and Raagini are going to have?
Ishani:For Raagini get small Chapatti with Paneer Bhurji and then for me get Naan with Palak Paneer. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he dialed the number in the cordless phone and he kept the phone in his ears and he started to order for the dinner for three of them as soon as the restaurant person took the phone were Ishani was managing Raagini to come to fresh up were cutie pie was not at all ready to come. 
Ishani:Cutie pie come know? let Mama change your diaper and then dress then you can have the dinner and then sleep well. 
Raagini(smiling well and showing the doll): Mama wo..wo..
Ishani(with a smile seeing the way she was struggling to tell what the doll was in a cute voice):Gudiya 
Raagini(cutely smiling):Mama Gudi..
Ishani:hmm right only tell Gudi then Ya join the two words you will get Gudiya(she said it with a smile).
Raagini(immediately cutely):Gudiya.
Ishani: hmm very good now (she got the doll from Raagini's hand slowly):Now even Gudiya will be tiered travelling with us know so(she made the doll to be in the sofa corner): Let Gudiya take rest for sometime then she will play with you okay?(she opened her hands to Raagini):Come to Mama we can fresh up. 
Raagini seeing Ishani opening her hands cutely opened her hands and came to Ishani were Ishani took her and held her in her embrace were Ranveer keeping the phone back in its position and he got up and he started to walk inside the bedroom were Ishani made Raagini to stand in the corner of the room and she removed Raagini's shoes and kept it in the corner of the room and then she removed her shoes and kept the shoes in the corner of the room and then she removed Raagini's jacket and then she opened the cupboard and kept Raagini's jacket and then Ishani removed her jacket and then kept the jacket in the cupboard and then she took the night dress of Raagini and closed the cupboard and took Raagini in her hand and she started to walk to the washroom and going to washroom and she entered the washroom to change Raagini's diaper and the dress and fresh her up. Ranveer came to the bedroom and he closed the door without locking were his eyes wanted him to sleep were he put his hand inside the pant pocket and he took the phone and he went to the lamp table and he kept the phone in the lamp table and he took the heater remote and turned on the heater and he set the temperature and he kept the heater remote back in the lamp table and he removed his jacket and then keeping it in the bed corner and he saw the bed were his mind wanted to sleep for a while and he fell in the bed keeping his legs in the floor itself. 
Ranveer(to himself):Just for five minutes let me sleep then let me go and fresh up.(he closed his eyes well were he started to sleep without to his consciousness).
The time was running were Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom after changing cutie pie to her night t-shirt and trouser were cutie pie was lovingly holding Ishani's shoulders.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Today Mama didn't make you wear your diaper no problem in this climate you don't want diaper and even you too get used to telling that you want to use washroom as days go so when going out and in the day time alone you can use diaper and then in night for some days you may have bed wetting but let Mama change your habit soon okay. 
Raagini(smiled without understanding): Mama(she cutely smiled to Ishani).
Ishani(smiling to Raagini and she made Raagini to sit in the sofa well and took the doll and gave the doll to her):Have the doll and be playing let Mama too change and come okay?
Raagini(shook her head as okay and she saw the doll well and touching the hair of the doll cutely with her hand):Gudiya. 
Ishani had a smile seeing the way Raagini was telling Gudiya cutely and she turned and walked to the table and she put her hand inside her pant pocket and she took her phone out and she kept the phone in the table and took the charger pin from the charger and connected the phone and then turned on the switch to charge her phone and then she walked to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and took her dresses to change and she closed the cupboard and she entered the washroom to fresh up were after exactly few minutes she came out of the washroom wiping her face with the towel were she came and dropped the towel in the basket for washing clothes and then she saw the bedroom were now Ishani was in her t-shirt and night pants. 
Ishani(to herself):Ranveer kaha? this much time he didn't come out?(she saw Raagini were Raagini was enjoying well with doll sitting in the sofa and she was about to walk to the bedroom were she heard a knock in the main door and hearing it to herself):Dinner came. (she started to walk to the main door and she saw through the door viewer were she saw the bearer with the big tray and she opened the door and saw the bearer were the bearer had a pleasant smile in his face and he gave the tray to Ishani were Ishani got the tray and shook her head as okay to bearer and bearer too started to walk from there and she closed the door well and locked the door and she walked and came in the room and she kept the tray in the tea poi were the tray had the hot dishes they ordered for dinner and the jug with hot water and glass tumblers and saw Raagini):Cutie pie shall we have dinner?
Raagini(seeing Ishani shook her head as yes): hmm 
Ishani:Tk wait let Mama go and tell Papa to come.
Raagini shook her head as okay and Ishani too smiling to Raagini started to walk to the bedroom and she knocked the door were the door went inside and Ishani too entered the room opening the door well were she entered the room and saw the room just with the night lamps were she saw Ranveer laying well in the bed and was sleeping so well. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer sleeping to herself): I think let him sleep but let him have dinner and sleep(she went and sat in the bed next to him):Ranveer(she touched his shoulders and shaking him):Ranveer utto have dinner and sleep. 
Ranveer(feeling Ishani's hand in his shoulders opening his eyes and shook his head as this side and that side slowly in the bed and saw Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(too half laying in the bed and caressing his hair);feeling sleepy?
Ranveer(with a naughty smile in that sleepy face too cutely held her hand and pulled her close to him):Nahi was tiered so I slept now I am okay surely I am not going to allow you sleep today night.
Ishani(smiling to him):Ranveer better sleep today no problem let us have tomorrow. 
Ranveer(with a cute child like face):No I want you I can't control me Ishani please..
Ishani(seeing his way of pleasing she got to know he is wanting her so much and with a shy smile):Tk get up and come dinner came let us have dinner and then (with a cute shy smile):Let Raagini sleep then let us. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay and he got up and sat in the bed and seeing her):Tk come let us go..(he got up from the bed)
Ishani(too got up and seeing Ranveer):you didn't fresh up itself tk go and fresh up and come. 
Ranveer:Let me have my dinner and then fresh up I am feeling hungry. 
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer started to walk with her and they both came out of the bedroom were as soon as they came still now Raagini was seeing the doll and only playing well sitting in the sofa calmly. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini playing with the doll):She is liking the doll so much Ishani. 
Ishani:Haan she said the word Gudiya so well it was so sweet to hear. She is so happy with this doll. 
Ranveer:hmm as soon as I got this doll for her she gave a kiss in that happiness in my cheek really know I am bless that I got such a lovely daughter. (he smiled were Ishani too smiled to him with a happiness of being a parent).
Ishani:Tk come let us have dinner. 
They both walked and went and sat in the sofa and Ishani took Raagini from the sofa and made her to sit in her lap were cutie pie was having the doll well in her hand and Ishani took Raagini's dinner and fed her were Ranveer started to have the dinner. They started to enjoy a happy family dinner. Ishani made Raagini finish her dinner were Ranveer too finished his dinner and Ishani gave Raagini to Ranveer and told him to wash Raagini's mouth were Ranveer took Raagini with a smile were cutie pie was holding the doll well in her hand were Ishani had her dinner next and Ranveer brought Raagini out of the washroom after washing his hands and Raagini's mouth too.Ranveer came and took the water glass and drank the water were he took the other glass and made Raagini drink the water
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer make Raagini lay in the bed and let her have the doll she will itself sleep well. Tell her some story
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm done.
Ishani shook her head as okay and she had the dinner were Ranveer took Raagini to the bed and he laid Raagini in the bed were cutie pie laying in the bed saw the doll having it in her hand and was smiling were Ranveer started to tell her some story about the doll itself to make cutie pie sleep were in that time Ishani finished her dinner and she drank the water well and she got up and went to the washroom and washed her hands and she came out of the washroom and she came to the bed were Raagini was now closing and opening her eyes slowly were that said she is feeling sleep were the doll was still in her hand were she was now holding the doll keeping it in her stomach and surrounded the doll with her hand. Ranveer was telling her some story were that was making Raagini to sleep well were Ishani came and sat on the other side of Raagini were Ranveer now saw Ishani and gave a cute wink to her were Ishani too saw him with a smile and asked what to him by raising her eyebrows. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute look):Raagini is in half sleep make her sleep let me go and fresh up myself and as soon as Raagini slept come to me. 
Ishani saw him with a shy smile were she shook her head as okay and Ranveer got up from the bed and he started to walk towards the bedroom were he entered the bedroom and closed the door without locking it. Ishani saw Raagini were cutie pie was now closing her eyes slowly for deep sleep were even thought she was moving slowly getting disturbed.
Ishani(touching Raagini's stomach lovingly moving her hand in her stomach in a affectionate tone):Meri cutie pie sleep well. 
Raagini(cutely shaking her tiny lips and closing eyes well in a cute tone): Mama..
Ishani(caressed her stomach well): hmm Mama is near you only. 
Raagini now was starting to sleep were Ishani took the doll from Raagini's hand slowly and turned to the lamp table and kept the doll in the lamp table and she turned to Raagini were now cutie pie was sleeping well were Ishani got down from the bed and she held the blanket and took the blanket and covered Raagini with the bed sheet well. She turned off the lights and just turned on the night lamps alone and she took the pillows and she kept two pillows on both the sides of Raagini well. Ishani saw Raagini well and getting she slept well and she came to table and took her phone from the charger and turned off the charger switch and she saw the phone display and saw the time in her phone were it was exactly 9 o clock were Ishani was sure that Raagini will be waking up in the morning and she holding the phone in her hand started to walk towards the bedroom were something stopped her. 
Ishani(to herself with a shyness):Even in tiredness Ranveer is not ready to compromise our love making. No girl will get such a cute husband in her life who is this much loving. I too no need to show my love he will itself make me fall for him. (telling it with a smile she opened the door of the bedroom were she saw Ranveer standing in front of the mirror and setting his hair with his hand were the way Ranveer was in front of her made Ishani to see him with a mesmerized look were without to her control her legs were telling her to walk to her husband).
To be continued 😉😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr sakshi
All thr episodes are awesome.
Ragini is so cute and she is enjoying the vacation in shimla very well with her parents.
She has another fav doll now with her mobo.
Their horse ride was sweet. Somehow, ranveer made ishani come out of anger.
Balveer is a nice guide for them.
Shikar and shivanya made everything ready to make devarsh and krisha diverce.
Waiting for next dr.
Keep smiling and take care 😉
Sry for being irregular nowadays.. Since I was stuck with my project work, i can't able to come onlyn. Will comment whenever I get time dr. 😃
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Great episode didu...sorry can't write anymore... Not in a state to write...sorry for that didu...be safe & stay healthy
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!!
Great update. Ranveer is very tired and sleepy but still he wants to spend romantic night with Ishaani. So cute!!!
I hate this Devarsh. He's such an ass.
Ishaani was admiring Ranveer when he was setting his hair. He was very attractive to her. She also wants him. I liked the last sentence of your episode that her legs without her control walked towards him. Now I want Ishaani to hug him from behind and kissed him. Interesting to see romantic Ishaani during night session.
Update soonEdited by Neha522 - 7 years ago
pp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello sakshi
Very nice episode as always
Now waiting for ishveer romance 😉
Update soon 😛
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!!
Fantastic episode. Sorry but I can't comment more. A bit busy today.
Waiting for Ishveer night session.
Update soon dear
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!!
Brilliant update. I like Ranveer sleeping in the car. Raagini is very cold and that's why she hugged Ranveer tightly. It was amizing part. Their bond is fantastic. Adore them.
Now waiting for Ishveer hot night session.
Show us romantic Ishaani in the forthcoming episodes.
You are doing great job darling.
Keep on writing.
Update soon.
👏 😆Edited by anaptiras - 7 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ragini told my name...aww..cho sweet

Gudi..gudiya..

Nandhini20 thumbnail