Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi  thnq for pm sorry sorry sorry for the late reply 
Really amazing trip to shimla  awesome episodes 
Lol the way ranveer ask her you love me more than ragini cute possessiveness of rv 
Cutipie is awesome lovely I just like her a lot 

Keep update dear tc
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer conversation was so emotional.dialogues were so powerful esp ranveer;s.gud that they cleared out their minds about d past incident.ishani saying she isnt going anywhere but want to hug him was so sweet.good that nirbhay told everyone about his decision abt ritika n aarti uutam n all r supporting him.milk scene was very natural.mothers do this during trips
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
When will you update the next episode? Can't wait any longer.
Please update soon.
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No update today ??
ooohh i am bored 
pls update sooon sakshi
i am waiting
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When will you update the next episode?
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 489(UTTRAYAN TREAT EPISODE).
Ranveer came out of the bedroom and came to the bedroom cum living room were he saw Ishani sitting in the sofa and rested her head in the back of the sofa and closed her eyes and he saw the tray that was in the tea poi with two soup bowls that were closed by small plates above it were Ranveer seeing Ishani with a light smile started to walk to the sofa and coming to the sofa he sat in the sofa next to Ishani were he saw Ishani's face and got to know she is really tiered and with a cute caring face he saw the soup bowl in the tray and he took his hand to one soup bowl and took the small plate from that soup bowl and keeping the small plate in the tray and he took the soup bowl in his hand and then took the spoon from the tray and put the spoon in the soup and stirred the soup well were the fragrance of the soup was felt and the reddish hot tomato soup would be the best tasting soup in this cold weather were Ranveer holding the bowl in his one hand and took the next hand to Ishani's shoulders and touched her shoulder. 
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's hand in her shoulders opened her eyes slowly and saw Ranveer): you fresh up Ranveer..
Ranveer: Haan I have fresh up and you are really looking so tiered.
Ishani(seeing him a silent look):Actually I am not tiered but my head is aching due to crying but I was not able to control my tears Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): hmm nothing wrong in letting out your feelings. Controlling your tears will be harmful to you only so now you poured out your tears and then feelings and now your heart would be relaxed know?
Ishani(shook her head as yes): Haan I am feeling relaxed. 
Ranveer: hmm that is enough(he took the soup from the bowl in the spoon and showed the spoon having soup in front of Ishani's mouth): Have the soup. 
Ishani(seeing him showing the soup in front of her mouth):Ranveer you too have the soup let me have myself. 
Ranveer(giving a cute smile):At least have two spoon from my hand then only my care will itself take your headache from you and then make you relaxed. 
Ishani smiling seeing the cute way of Ranveer took her lips to the spoon and she drank the soup were Ranveer smiling well started to feed Ishani soup one by one spoon were after few spoons.
Ishani:Enough Ranveer(she got the bowl of soup from Ranveer and getting the spoon from him and putting the spoon in the soup bowl and seeing him): enough of feeding me let me have the soup myself you too have the soup and give company to me. Its really refreshing to have soup in this Shimla climate. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay with a smile): hmm okay let me(he took the other soup bowl from the tray and took the small plate from above it and keeping the small plate in the tray and took the spoon from the tray and put the spoon in the bowl of soup and stirring it well and he started to have the soup).
Both Ranveer and Ishani were having the soup very well were Ranveer saw Ishani were he was very clear that Ishani is really needing rest for now.
Ranveer(having the soup and seeing Ishani): Ishani.
Ishani(having the soup and seeing him): hmm
Ranveer:Finish the soup let me order some dinner for you have it and then sleep well. 
Ishani: Nahi Ranveer I don't want any dinner today. Afternoon itself I had a good lunch and for now I think this soup will be enough for me.Even for Raagini she slept well and I think she will wake up by mid night or early morning only so you Order something for you alone for dinner and have your dinner. (seeing him with a questioning face): But you are asking me to sleep today?
Ranveer(sipping the soup from the spoon and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani see your face I think you are feeling head ache If you sleep well only head ache will go so even If you don't want dinner you better finish this soup and go and sleep well. Its 7.20 now and this climate we can sleep well in this time itself so no problem go and sleep. 
Ishani(bit seeing him a cute look):Ranveer you asked for vegetarian love know?
Ranveer(swallowing the soup):Today If we have vegetarian love means will you be able to love me completely? surely not I am sure you are feeling head ache so don't want today.Love is important only but more than that your health is too important to me.
Ishani(finishing the soup and keeping the empty bowl in the tray and seeing Ranveer):But Ranveer I thought that I should never tell no to you here after and I just thought that when you wish to have me near you I should be near you here after.
Ranveer:(immediately):you thought that you should be near me when I wish only know? But now I don't wish to romance my wife who will bear her head ache for my sake and give love to me. you are tiered Ishani so today sleep that is what I want from you. 
Ishani(seeing the care of Ranveer on her):Ranveer you know what? there are many man today who get girl's respect without their will and they rape her but you are really a gem of all the men. Even for your own wife you are giving all the space to her and you are taking care of her health and not even minding your happiness too. 
Ranveer(finished the soup and keeping the bowl in the tray and seeing Ishani):See health issues come for men too that time you women are only taking care of us know?Then when you people have some health issue we too need to do our duty know?Tk now enough of all this go and sleep well. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay):Ranveer I have told Bearer to bring the milk for Raagini and then small glass too so please get and keep it in the table. She has slept by 6.20 itself she may feel hungry and wake up midnight or early morning. 
Ranveer: Haan let me get the milk and keep it in the table. (he got up and held Ishani's hand and made her get up from the sofa and started to take her to the bed):come and sleep..(he brought her to the bed and he made Ishani to sit in the bed beside Raagini and he took one side pillow of Raagini and he made Ishani to lay in that side in the bed next to Raagini and kept the pillow in the bedside and made Ishani comfortable next to Raagini and he took the blanket that was covering Raagini and then covered Ishani with the same blanket and he made sure the blanket is covering both Ishani and Raagini well and he saw Ishani with a smile):Good night sleep well. (he was about to get up were Ishani held his hand were Ranveer saw Ishani with a cute face):Want anything?
Ishani(seeing him): you are really sweet.You are okay right that we don't have vegetarian love today?
Ranveer(caressing her hair well and seeing and bowing himself to her and lovingly kissed her forehead and saw Ishani):I have given the kiss in your forehead your head ache will go from you soon as my kiss is itself a medicine for you and let me tell you even caring is too a form of love only. Today I showed you the love in this caring way. Sleep well(he smiled to her and he signed her to close her eyes were Ishani too feeling the love of Ranveer closed her eyes were Ranveer smiling to her took her hand from his hand and covered her hand too with blanket and he got up from the bed and he saw his phone in the bed below Raagini's feet were he took his phone and saw the battery low message and he was about to walk to bedroom to take his charger from the cupboard were he saw the table were Ishani's phone was in the charger and he went and saw Ishani's phone were the phone was half charged were Ranveer took the charger pin from Ishani's phone and he inserted the charger pin in his phone and he kept his phone in the table for charging and then he took Ishani's phone and walked to the lamp table and kept the phone in the lamp table near Ishani and then he was about to walk to the bedroom were he heard a knock in the door were he started to walk to the main door and he saw through the door viewer were a bearer standing holding the vaccum bottle and then the small glass tumbler and he opened the door).
Bearer(giving a pleasant smile to Ranveer and giving vaccum bottle and then the glass tumbler):sir madam ordered milk for your baby. 
Ranveer(getting vaccum bottle and then glass tumbler with smile): hmm okay then by 9 o clock I want 3 Naan with Palak Paneer and then some hot water in jug.
Bearer:Hmm okay sir it will be delivered. 
Ranveer: hmm okay please come in and take some empty vessels are there.
Bearer shook his head as okay and he entered the room were Ranveer too saw him and Bearer walked in the room and seeing the soup bowls in the tray he took the bowls and spoons along with the tray and he stared to move from there were Ranveer closed the door as soon as the bearer went and he locked the door and he entered the room and he kept the vaccum bottle and then the glass tumbler in the table and he turned off the lights of the room just leaving the night lamps to glow and then he started to walk to the bedroom were he entered the bedroom and he locked the room door and turned on the lights and then heater and he set the temperature through the remote in the heater and he kept the heater remote in the lamp table and he sat in the bed and he took the TV remote from the lamp table and he turned on the TV and he started to change the channel were he saw Aashiqui 2 movie in one channel were he had a cute smile seeing the movie and he kept the TV remote in the bed and resting his back in the head rest of the bed and he started to watch the movie. 
RV MANSION...
It was exactly 8 o clock were Sharman came home as usual were he entered his room were parul was reading a book sitting in the bed were Sharman seeing her with a smile came and sat in the bed with smiling face. 
Parul(feeling Sharman in the bed seeing him):finally my husband came home?
Sharman(shook his head as yes):yes my darling today I have not come empty handed to home I have brought you something.
Parul(keeping the book in the bed and seeing Sharman like a child):Sharman what is it?
Sharman:let me give it but before it (he showed his cheek to her):Want something in this cheek then only I will give it. 
Parul(cutely hitting his cheek with her hand with a smile):Enough?
Sharman(getting a cute disappointment seeing her):Parul I asked for a kiss not for beatings. 
Parul(cutely held his chin and turned to other side and kissed his cheek): hmm now give me what you have brought for me.
Sharman(smiling getting the kiss and seeing her):very nice kiss so for this love of my wife and (seeing her stomach):For my cute baby(he put his hand inside his coat and he took a small teddy bear out of the coat and showed it to Parul):Elo teddy bear for my baby. 
Parul(seeing the teddy bear had a smile and got the teddy bear from his hand):Wow that is so cute..(seeing Sharman with a emotional face):you are so happy know in getting our baby?
Sharman:Haan of course surely I will be happy only.you are too okay for this baby know?
Parul:Arrey I am so excited for our baby to come to this world. Tk tell me you have brought teddy bear that means you are expecting it to be a girl child?
Sharman(seeing Parul with a smile):Parul according to me the man who respect all his woman relationships like his mother, grandmother,wife and sister know? for him surely his first child will be girl child only.For me too it will be girl child only. 
Parul:oh really?Is it your research or what?
Sharman:Kind of research only.
Parul(keeping the teddy bear in the bed and moving herself well and she sat well next to Sharman and seeing him): I don't know what child will be god blessing to us but (seeing Sharman with a smile): I am sure you will be the good father for our child.(she rested her head in his shoulders well).
Sharman(with a smile putting his hand over her neck and holding her shoulders):And the baby has got a good mother too. 
parul hearing it moved her eye alone resting her head in his shoulders and saw Sharman were Sharman saw Parul lowering his eyes to her and both of them smiled well and were cherishing their parenthood. 
SHIMLA.
It was 9.10 were there was knock in the main door Ranveer who was watching the movie hearing the door knock saw the time in the digital watch that was stuck in the wall of the room and getting its 9.10
Ranveer(got down from the bed and to himself): hmm dinner has come..(he went to the door of the room and he opened the door and he came to the bedroom cum living room were he saw Ishani and Raagini sleeping so well and having cute smile in his lips he started to walk to the main door and he opened the door were the Bearer was having the Naan and the Palak paneer bowl with the jug of water in the tray and was holding the tray in his hand were Ranveer giving light smile to the Bearer and he got the dinner and saw him): hmm fine you may go. Morning you can come and collect the empty vessels. 
Bearer shook his head as okay and he started to move from there Ranveer holding the tray well in his hand and he closed the door and he locked the door well and holding the tray in his both the hands and he started to walk inside the room and then he entered the bed room and he went and kept the tray in the tea poi and sat in the chair and he took the Naan and Palak Paneer and he kept it to his convenience and he started to have the Naan and he was watching the movie. watching movie itself he finished his dinner were finally getting satisfied in the food he got up and went to the washroom and he washed his hands and then came back to the bedroom and he drank the water pouring it in the glass and then he turned off the TV and the heater of that room and turning off the lights and he opened the door and he came out of the bedroom and he came to the table were his phone was getting charged he took his phone from the charger and then turned off the switch of the charger and he came to the bed and he kept the phone in the lamp table and saw Ishani and Raagini were both were looking so cute while sleeping the dim night lamps falling in their face were showing them more and more beautiful were Ranveer took the other side pillow of Raagini and kept it in the bed side and then he took the blanket and he laid beside Raagini and he covered him with blanket well were the blanket was covering three of them in common and Ranveer took a deep breath and closed his eyes were the whole day travel now was wanting him to sleep were he too after few minutes fell asleep. 
It was morning 5.30 were Shimla was in high mist the mist was completely dense were it was showing all that anytime snow fall can be expected were Raagini cutie pie who was sleeping well between Ranveer and Ishani till now feeling some sounds in her stomach moved herself in the bed and tried to sleep again were she was not able to sleep and she was moving this side and that Side were feeling her stomach is making something to her she started to cry well. As she cried for correctly 3 minutes were Ishani's eyelids moved and she opened her eyes and saw in the bed were she saw Ranveer who was sleeping so well in the bed cuddled to the blanket were Ishani now hearing Raagini's crying well and she saw Raagini who was laying keeping her one side in the bed and crying well were Ishani seeing it rubbed her hands well in her eyes and she moved the blanket and got up and sat in the bed and saw Raagini and touched her shoulders and made her to get up and sit in the bed were cutie pie was crying so cutely having tears well in her cheeks. 
Ishani(giving a smile in her sleep awaken face):Kya hua meri Khargosh ko?
Raagini(seeing Ishani stopped her crying and cutely showed her stomach to Ishani): Mama 
Ishani(smiling to her):Feeling hungry?(she searched for her phone were her phone was in the lamp table and she took her phone and saw the time): Its 5.35 means even we can order for Breakfast too.(seeing Raagini):what you want now baby? Kana or Dhoodh?
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a innocent face):Dhoodh..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):tk (she saw for the vaccum bottle in the table were Ranveer has got and kept the milk to herself): hmm Ranveer has kept the milk in table (seeing Raagini):Tk wait let Mama give you..(she moved the blanket completely from her and she got down from the bed and she walked to the table and she took the vaccum bottle and opened it and keeping the caps of vaccum bottle in the table and saw the small glass tumbler in the table and she took the glass and she poured the milk were the milk was in a moderate hotness now and she kept the glass in the table and she took the caps of vaccum bottle and she closed the bottle and kept the bottle safely in the table and she took the glass of milk and she walked to Raagini and she sat in the bed were Raagini was sitting with a silent face now):Cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing Ishani a cute look and then seeing the glass of milk in Ishani's hand): Mama Dhoodh. 
Ishani:haan for you only(she took the glass near Raagini's mouth):Drink..
Raagini kept her lips in the glass and started to drink the milk were it was exactly only 10 minutes were cutie pie finished the milk completely and saw Ishani with a cute face of having the milk applied in her upper lips and all. Ishani had a smile seeing Raagini were she was looking like the naughty Ranveer. Ishani kept the empty glass in the lamp table and saw Raagini and wiped her milk in upper lips with her hand and took Raagini in her hand and made her to sit in her lap.
Ishani(seeing Raagini who was sitting in her lap):you can sleep for some more time I think. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani a cute look): Mama.
Ishani:We both slept early yesterday and don't know when Papa slept whether he had his dinner or not that too I don't know. But had a good sleep baby. Yesterday know Mama was having a head ache today feeling fresh.(she smiled).
Raagini too cutely laughed hearing what Ishani was telling her. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini): you can even sleep till 8 o clock can you sleep?
Raagini(shook her head as yes): hmm 
Ishani smiled to Raagini and took her well and made Raagini to keep her head in her shoulders were cutie pie too getting out of the sleep suddenly due to hunger now closed her eyes to sleep again. Ishani caressed Raagini's back to make her sleep were it was exactly half an hour were Raagini slept well in Ishani's shoulders and Ishani getting Raagini has slept slowly moved her from her hug and then she laid Raagini beside Ranveer in the bed were cutie pie adjusted herself in the bed in sleep started to sleep well again were Ishani saw Raagini with a smile were she was really looking so cute like a little Rabbit to her eyes. 
Ishani(caressing Raagini's hair): hmm meri little khargosh..(she had a smile were she sat well in the bed and now her sleep completely went and she too was feeling so much relaxed now she was feeling fresh were Ishani took her phone from the lamp table and saw the phone screen for time were it was exactly 6.30 were she kept the phone in the lamp table and she got up from the bed and he took the pillow and kept the pillow next to Raagini and she started to walk to the window of the room and she moved the curtain and saw out of the room through the glass window were the glass window was having the mist shade on it and Ishani with a smile took her hands to the window and she rubbed the window with her hand were in that part alone she was able to see the outside with a blurriness were the outside snow was showing Shimla in a blurriness to her eyes. She saw Shimla outside having the lights still were the sun too didn't shine yet well and there was snow drizzling slowly were that gave a special beauty to Shimla now were Ishani saw it and had a cute smile in her face. She folded her both the hands well and was admiring the beauty of Shimla)
Raagini moved in the bed and laying well near Ranveer and she put the hand of her on Ranveer's stomach were Ranveer feeling something in his stomach was shrinking his eyes were that slowly made him to open his eyes were he saw his stomach with a irritated face were as soon as he saw a tiny hand in his stomach and seeing Raagini sleeping close to him resting her one side in the bed had a cute smile in his lips were he took Raagini's hand from his stomach and turned her well and made her to lay well in the bed and his eyes went to see Ishani beside Raagini were he didn't find Ishani and this made him to come out of the sleep completely and he got up and sat in the bed and he moved the blanket and rubbed his eyes with both the hands and he saw around the room with a tensed face of where is Ishani were his tensed face changed to a admiring face as soon as he saw Ishani near the window. He was seeing her back were he was smiling cutely seeing his wife in that fresh morning. He moved himself out of the blanket and he kept his leg in the floor and he got up from the bed and he took a pillow and kept it beside Raagini and he started to walk towards Ishani very slowly like a cat.He walked slowly and finally came near Ishani and in a immediate moved he hugged her well from behind.
Ishani(who didn't expect that hug and seeing its Ranveer relaxing herself):Ranveer tum?
Ranveer(hugging her well and keeping his chin in her shoulders): hmm Mein..
Ishani:(going close to him and making him hug her well):Ranveer sorry..
Ranveer:(near her ears in a husky tone):For what?
Ishani:For sleeping yesterday.
Ranveer:(turned her to him and put his hand behind her and pulled her close to him and seeing her):What is there in this to ask sorry? I only told you to sleep know?How are you feeling now?
Ishani(with a smile):I am feeling very fresh now slept so well in the night so I am feeling good now. 
Ranveer:(smiling to her):Then why now itself you got up I think morning has not come yet.
Ishani:Morning came but In Shimla Sun rise will be by 7 o clock only I think. its 6.30 now and by 5.30 Raagini woke up in hunger.She didn't have her dinner too know? So as soon as she got up I took the milk and gave it to her. Then she slept well. Thanks for getting milk and keeping in the table. 
Ranveer: hmm okay and then Raagini only woke me up by putting her hand in my stomach. (he smiled to her): so our daughter waked up both us at the same time.
Ishani: Haan of course(showing out of the window):Ranveer Did you see even by 6.30 here sun didn't rise. Weather is really so cool and its snow sizzling. 
Ranveer(seeing out well and seeing the cool Shimla through the mist shaded windows and then seeing Ishani with a smile and going so close to her in a husky tone): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him close to her with a smile):hmm What want any romance?
Ranveer(with a cute expressing face):When you became this much brilliant? without my words itself you got to know that I want romance?
Ishani:because I am your better half.
Ranveer:(pulling her more close): hmm I know you are my better half and now Raagini is sleeping and surely by this time no one will call us and snow fall outside already yesterday night I turned off the heater of bedroom so surely bedroom will be so chill and in that chillness can we have a vegetarian love Mrs. Vaghela?
Ishani(seeing him with a red face): hmm okay. 
Ranveer hearing this okay leaving her slowly from his hug and with a smile went to the window of the room and closed the curtain well and seeing Ishani with a romantic smile took Ishani in his hand were Ishani too held Ranveer's neck well with her hand and saw him with a love filled eyes were Ranveer seeing Ishani itself started to walk to the bedroom and he came and stood in front of the bedroom and with his leg itself he moved the door of the room were the door moved backwards and Ranveer entered the bedroom were his legs were able to feel the completely coldness of Shimla in his feet were this was enough to tell that the room is so chill and Ishani too was able to feel the chillness in her body. Ranveer with love walked to the bed and coming to the bed and he lovingly made Ishani to lay in the bed were he saw her with a romantic look and Ishani too cutely smiled to him and Ranveer smiling to her turned and walked to the door and he locked the door well and he walked back to the bed and he came near the bed and he got in the bed and laid next to Ishani who was shivering and was about to take the blanket were Ranveer held Ishani's hand and stopped her from taking the blanket. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer stopping her from taking the blanket):Ranveer I am feeling cold leave my hand I want blanket. 
Ranveer(though was feeling the coldness seeing Ishani went near her with a shivering lips and taking his lips near her lips and in a husky tone): I am your blanket..
Ishani(hearing it had a smile were she took her hand from his hand and with a romantic smile she went and held his shoulders): come close to me. 
Ranveer with a cuteness smile came near Ishani and he saw her lips well and he was about to kiss her lips were Ishani seeing Ranveer's eyes that was seeing her with romance and love were she was getting more shyness and she really wanted to turn herself to other side were she thought the words she said to Ranveer yesterday evening that she will never let her shyness to stop him from romance and she held the bed sheet in her hand well and she closed her eyes were Ranveer went so close to Ishani's lips were the coldness in that room really made them to get close. Ranveer saw Ishani closed her eyes and was shivering were he saw her well and felt she is not normal today and he saw her well up and down were he saw the way Ishani was catching the bed sheet so tightly and she was not crushing it too she was catching the bed sheet so tightly were Ranveer moved himself from her and laid in the bed well and he supported his head with his hand and saw Ishani were Ishani feeling no move from Ranveer slowly leaving the bed sheet and then opened her eyes and she didn't see Ranveer near her and she turned her head and saw Ranveer next to her laying in the bed and resting his head in his hand. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):What happen?
Ranveer:you only want to tell what happen to you?
Ishani:(shaking her head as nothing):Nothing happened to me.Why are you asking like this?
Ranveer:(cutely moving himself and coming near Ishani):you are controlling your shyness right?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a silent face):Nahi nahi nothing like that?
Ranveer:No you are trying to control it.(seeing her with a smile): you used to tell me right that more me you only know about me very well and I am too your husband and I too know certain things very well about you. (he went near her and going close to her lips and then seeing her eyes): love should be always happy one Ishani one person should completely get the love in the way they want. With all your shyness only you will get your love from me but today what happen to you? why are you controlling your shyness by holding the bed sheet? 
Ishani(hearing the question of Ranveer):Ranveer in shyness only I held the bed sheet.
Ranveer(with love seeing her):Shall I tell you something even in shyness you will be crushing the bed sheet slowly with your hand and you won't be holding it tightly but now you were holding it tightly.I can get why are you doing it when you said that you will control your shyness here after to me yesterday evening itself I thought to ask you about that but Pratik called that time and even after that you had head ache.Now tell me Are you are thinking to control your shyness?
Ishani(shook her head as yes and held his cheek): hmm after hearing the store room incident I got to know I have hurt you so much so what I thought is that I should never make you long for me whenever you want me I will be ready to give me to you and I should never let my shyness to stop you from romancing me so only..(before she could tell it completely Ranveer kept his index finger in her lips were she saw him with a silent face).
Ranveer(keeping his index finger in her lips in a husky tone):I want my Ishani to be so normal when making love with me.After a shyness only you can give you to me and that way only you too can get my love with your whole heart and then you will be satisfied too and If you control your shyness completely means I will get my body feelings only satisfied not my love feelings. I always want my Ishani to move herself when I come to kiss her and she should make me long as much as she can and finally making me so much hungry only she should give her to me.This is what is happening in our married life till today please you don't want to change anything for me and Make me come behind you as you wish and don't want these kind of decision and all that you will control your shyness and then give you to me when ever I am needing you. 
Ishani(lovingly kissed his index finger were Ranveer with a smile took his index finger from her lips and saw her and asked what raising his eyebrows): Thinking I have hurt you so much only I thought to give me as it is to you when ever you need and thought that my shyness will be always disturbing you so only..
Ranveer:I love your shyness. Only this Ranveer has all the rights to see your shyness.When your face turns red when you are shy that time you will be more beautiful my eyes want to see that beauty know? so Don't want to control your shyness and all just control me with your beauty that is enough.
Ishani:Sure..
Ranveer:haan exactly sure madam and let me tell you haan once it was painful for me that you didn't realize my love but now we have a child Ishani to that level you understood my love so please stop being guilty for it. 
Ishani(feeling the hotness of Ranveer who was above her in that coldness put her hand over his back and pulling him close to her): hmm okay I won't control my shyness and then will make you long and I will enjoy it. 
Ranveer: hmm okay.
Ishani:(like a child):But now don't make me long for so long please (held his t-shirt well and pulled him close to her):Come to me. 
Ranveer(seeing the romantic Ishani):My sunny can we have a non-veg(before he could tell Ishani kept her index finger in his lips).
Ishani:Naughty wala sirf vegetarian love
Ranveer(kissed her index finger and took Ishani's index finger from his lips and seeing her): hmm okay (he saw her lips and went close to her lips to kiss her).
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ 
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Di.. I gave you the answer..
Have a look..:)

Hi Gudiya 
ya I saw the answer dear 
thanks for the answer darling ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi  thnq for pm sorry sorry sorry for the late reply 

Really amazing trip to shimla  awesome episodes 
Lol the way ranveer ask her you love me more than ragini cute possessiveness of rv 
Cutipie is awesome lovely I just like her a lot 

Keep update dear tc

Hi Janani 
thanks for the comment
and its okay dear no need to be sorry 
glad you liked Shimla trip and the episodes 
happy you liekd the way Ranveer ask her that whether she love him more than 
Raagini 
and you liked the cute possessiveness of RV 
glad you liked cutie pie 
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishveer conversation was so emotional.dialogues were so powerful esp ranveer;s.gud that they cleared out their minds about d past incident.ishani saying she isnt going anywhere but want to hug him was so sweet.good that nirbhay told everyone about his decision abt ritika n aarti uutam n all r supporting him.milk scene was very natural.mothers do this during trips

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer conversation and dialogues and Ranveer's dialogue 
yes they cleared their minds about the past incidents and Ishani is only want to 
hug Ranveer and not ready to leave is glad you liked it 
yes Nirbhay told everything about his decision about Rithika to Aarthi , Uttam and 
all are supporting him too 
glad you liked the milk scene yes mother's used to do it in trips
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer conversation and dialogues and Ranveer's dialogue 
yes they cleared their minds about the past incidents and Ishani is only want to 
hug Ranveer and not ready to leave is glad you liked it 
yes Nirbhay told everything about his decision about Rithika to Aarthi , Uttam and 
all are supporting him too 
glad you liked the milk scene yes mother's used to do it in trips
keep reading
😉😉😉